Doctors Unable to Reattach Rapper’s Severed Genitals

Doctors Unable to Reattach Rapper's Johnson

Doctors were unable to reattach a mentally disturbed rapper’s severed genitals after he castrated himself and jumped off a 2nd floor balcony Wednesday.

Police say Andre Johnson, who performs under the name Christ Bearer, attempted suicide by jumping off a building in North Hollywood.

Johnson survived the fall but he was seriously injured. Paramedics collected the rapper’s severed genitals and transported him to a local hospital where he was listed in serious but stable condition.

Meanwhile, in sharply worded statements posted to social media accounts, Wu-Tang Clan members denied Johnson’s reported affiliation with the group.

An Instagram page associated with Wu-Tang Clan featured a post that read: “Parental Advisory: Don’t Believe the HYPE. This Mother F–ker Ain’t Got S–t to do with The WUTANG Brand.”

The post was later deleted.

From Hollywood Life:

According to E! News, the article was posted along with an image of a man who may or may not be Andre, and the caption, “Not affiliated with the Wu-Tang Brand.”

Additionally, someone claiming to be a spokesperson for the Wu-Tang Clan released a statement to The Mirror, saying of Andre, “He is not of any affiliation to Wu-Tang Clan or any of its subsidiaries. No one here has ever seen or heard of this fool until now.”

However, a rep for the Wu-Tang Clan has since told E! News that no one from the band’s camp made a statement to the paper, adding, “What Christbearer did was unfathomable. I feel for his family at this time.”

Rappers who were present when Johnson jumped said he was not under the influence of drugs. Johnson, who billed himself as a Christian rapper, likely suffered from paranoid and religious delusions.

• Christian Rapper Castrates Himself, Jumps Off Balcony
  • Missing Doctor Teleka Patrick Heard Voices in Her Head
  • Video: Pregnant woman drives minivan into ocean with her 3 children still inside
  • Navy Yard Shooter Was a Paranoid Schizophrenic Who Heard Voices in His Head

56 Responses to “Doctors Unable to Reattach Rapper’s Severed Genitals”

missyJ says:

If they can give Joseline a dack they can do SOMETHIN for this man….. :no:

Wasting time says:

Man homie… He is going to attempt to take his own life again. :no:

SummerBaby says:

:no:

Morning miss and Wasting tiMe :hi:

How did T M Z associate him with WU. T M Z Stay doing too DAMN MUCH!

Afiya says:

:crying1:

PO Boy, him hurtin’…bad! He GONNA SUCCEED in that suicide attempt next time…soon. :smh:

Twitter is the debil! One of my followers said “he cut it off so, obviously he didn’t want it!”

Wasting time says:

Good Friday Lovin!

kamadiva says:

Sad..mental illness is real and people need to seek help. We can’t always do it by ourselves.

missyJ says:

I’m ready to take bout Scandal now :yay:

Hi missyj, wrong blog. We didn’t watch Scandal last night. :)

coco creamy says:

“Christ Bearer, attempted suicide ” this explains it all :coffee:

morning roses :waves:

missyJ says:

Hi missyj, wrong blog. We didn’t watch Scandal last night.

————-‘

:huh: Oh :kona:

Afiya says:

Can anyone recommend a plastic surgeon to remove this “SIT DOWN AND TELL YOUR PROBLEMS” that’s written aross my forehead :facepalm: CAUSE….I REALLY DON’T GIVE 2 SHYTS ABOUT YOUR LIFE! UGH!!! :smack:

:kona:

kamadiva says:

Hi missyj, wrong blog. We didn’t watch Scandal last night.

Is that in the :rules:?????

Wasting time says:

I felt the same way Missy
      What we gone do?!?!

free says:

“This Mother F–ker Ain’t Got S–t to do with The WUTANG Brand.”

“No one here has ever seen or heard of this fool until now.”

****************************

:rofl: wu-tang know they said that shyt.

cheeks8683 says:

:nono: Bless his heart….he is going to need that…

kamadiva says:

So where do we start? Did Papa Pope stab himself?

Wasting time says:

so we can’t talk about scandal :scared:

cheeks8683 says:

I’m ready to take bout Scandal now :yay:

___________________________________________

Finally!

So yeah….grant jr… :wail:

Wasting time says:

@Diva.
      No Momma Pope did it but I knew she was B613 first agent. It was all apart of the plan :no: Byron Douglas III had me like :bounce:

kamadiva says:

I’m taking the :) to mean she was joking…..

kamadiva says:

I’m not so sure…based on the ending…. “by Hell or High Water”

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

*slowly raises hand* I watched Scandal :bite: I believe this is America and I can watch CNN, RHOA, the NBA, NFL, Scandal and 30 for 30 :trophy:
      When the son died :no: I almost shed a gangsta tear. I knew that Daddy Pope was being too nice. But he loves his baby at least. Does that count? No? Oh and Jake and Olivia… For some reason it is not working for me. Huck and Quinn just nasty. Huck always seem like the type to cry after sess and then slice your leg open with a knife and ask who did you just :hump: WAIT :stop: I got my people wrong. That’s Columbus Short

@MisTaken – I got my people wrong. That’s Columbus Short

HOLLERING!!!!

cheeks8683 says:

So where do we start? Did Papa Pope stab himself?

______________________________________________

I think Momma and Poppa Pope made an agreement to set all of this up just to get Oliva to quit and go off radar. But somewhere in the deal something went wrong for momma pope because she ended up back in the hole. Poppa pope love him some momma pope because he could have killed her but he didn’t

missyJ says:

@taken I cried a lil too but mainly got an airbrush shirt wit his face talmbout rip fitz the third thug life

Wasting time says:

Jake still in Command pocket too. I hate Jake :cuss: He is the devil.
      I was :sad: for Fitz, but you won my dude :shrug: I thought Quinn was so selfless last night, she had to know he was going to chose them. She had to tell Huck. They could have kept :hump: ‘ing over the blood though. And deuces to Harrison or he gonna be B613 next. I hope Shonda don’t write him out but come on Columbus act right.
      I was surprised when Liv told Mellie though :clap: she starting to get it

kamadiva says:

Yeah…Momma Pope got that snapper! Poppa Pope can’t let it go.

Yeah, I think they were in cahoots with him being stabbed 2 inches shy of his heart.

Wasting time says:

The fact that she was in that whole means she is B613. That is the forget errything you may have loved hole and come back to the crew !

kamadiva says:

Yea, I think Jake is suppose to watch her again. That is why he was begging so hard to be on that flight!

I am surprised Charlie was calm…that scares me. Coz, he is touched on a different level than Huck.

I kind of have to laugh at his failed suicide attempt, because now he has to live his miserable life without a penis…#redo

So when we say castrate, are we talking FRANKS AND BEANS or just the frank that cannot be reattached?

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Yea.. now that you mention it :thinking: What if Mama and Diddy Pope been working this out all along :shock:
      As for Columbus he deserves to :BUT DID YEW DIE: He is doing too much in life. I can see him being on hiatus for a bit until he gets his life right and then popping byke up later all GQ. IF he gets his life right :no:
      I like Mellie. I might be in the minority but Olivia makes my :buttshake: itch. She always wanna cry :stop: She far from a gladiator. She a gladiator sandal. That’s about it.

well man said all you need is 3.5 inches so he should be good to go as long as he still got the stump left :thumbsup: <—size of his new peenie peen

Anna says:

cheeks8683 says:

So where do we start? Did Papa Pope stab himself?

______________________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~
      Papa Pope did not kill her because that’s Liv’s mom.

Wasting time says:

I think that was also apart of the plan. Charlie is Poppa Pope right hand :lol: they needed Huck and Quinn distracted.

:chase: User Friendly says:well man said all you need is 3.5 inches so he should be good to go as long as he still got the stump left
      ~~~~~~
      augghh I cant Imagine all the acrobatic moves one would have to do to get 3.5″ to work right.
      :tea:

missyJ says:

Yeah mama pope definitely b613.

Jake ain’t chit.

Fitz does NAT want to be anybody president and he still ain’t win on his own.

Huck shoulda left his family alone.

Bye bye Columbus Short hello Faye Diggs

kamadiva says:

@Afineparadigm – does it matter…dude ain’t got no junk.

So Chaz Bono fat azz gets a dyck but he cant?

Fugg folks yo.

n1kk1a says:

The doctors probably think not reattaching his peen is good for the humanity. Why would they want to GIVE a black man his **** back?? Not in America ( unless your last name is Bobbit).

kamadiva says:

I like Mellie too…. Jake should have shaken Olivia.

he be like “you aint gone get pregnant, Imma just put the base in” :hunching:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      He didnt think he was gonna need it
      He was tryna manage to die

he be like “you aint gone get pregnant, Imma just put the base in”
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      YOU not shyt.

But to take a man ability away to even PLAY “just the tip” is CRUEL.

cheeks8683 says:

Yea.. now that you mention it What if Mama and Diddy Pope been working this out all along
      ___________________________________________________________________

Ok so check this out….I’m not sure they will kill Columbus off yet because they still have not told his back-story, all I know is that all of his A-rab homies got kilt and he is the only one left. So what is gonna happen is he is gonna disappear and work out his real life legal issues then return at the end of next season lookin like Grizzy Adams…

missyJ says:

Anybody watch Parenthood?

kamadiva says:

I agree…I don’t think Harrison is going to get killed off. Poppa Pope has uses for him.

But I kinda wonder if he is acting irrational in real life because he ain’t got no job no mo? :thinking:

kamadiva says:

sorry for double post…don’t know how that happened

Wasting time says:

Yeah we need his back story and I’d be :cuss: if they bring Tay Diggs on. Give me Michael B. Jordan or somehting

JerseyGirl68 says:

Sandra, how will he urinate now? I guess he gave himself a sex change operation. LOL. That ninga is cray cray. I would stay away from him. If he did that to himself, imagine what he would do to another human being.

JerseyGirl68 says:

He will wear a bag attached to his leg to drain his bladder, at least temporarily.

He went to the source of his anguish. Lots of X-tian zealots self mutilate in the name of JC an ‘nem. :pray:

pointhimout says:

the man would do anything to keep a black d ick down. smh. now he’ll live to be 80 cuz that is the way life works. man, what made him cut his d ick off

SnootyPooty says: