Dwight Howard Takes Another Shot At LeBron’s Hairline

Dwight Howard bullies LeBron James

They say bullies are cowards who pick on people that remind them of their own failings in life. In Dwight Howard’s case, he has never won a NBA ring in his 10 subpar years as a NBA center. So naturally, he picks on the #1 NBA player on the planet — King LeBron James — who has 2 NBA rings to his credit.

Dwight Howard bullies LeBron James

James also has a loving wife, Savannah James, and 2 adorable sons (and another baby on the way). Meanwhile, Howard has a slew of bastard children — some of whom he hasn’t met yet — and a gang of angry baby mamas. Howard has good reason to be jealous of LeBron’s life.

Dwight Howard bullies LeBron James

From In Flex We Trust:

As an April Fool’s joke, Dwight Howard took to Instagram to jab at LeBron James about his hairline. A lot of fans had something to say about it, but that’s not stopping D12 from making more Bron hairline jokes. He was back at it last night by posting up another meme & made sure to let fans he doesn’t care what they think — it’s all jokes.

Not really. Bullying is bullying, whether it’s on the playground or in the corporate arena. LeBron is the bigger man for not responding to Dwight’s immature taunts.

92 Responses to “Dwight Howard Takes Another Shot At LeBron’s Hairline”

Sandra love her some LeBum James!

Why this 10 chirren have Kneegro keep coming for LBJ. jealous Much??

Beta says:

He got no room to talk about anybody with that lil ass head and big wide ass shoulders boy :stop:

69 says:

That picture up top going hand in hand with what I’m about to say.

Sandra, I want you to watch that “Throw That Boy P*ssy” video and tell us what you think. I ain’t never heard of that before today but I knew in the first 30 second when I seen dudes tooted up in the air, I wasn’t about that watch :nono:

And to whoever it was that eem brought that up in here. :chase:

LeBron can’t tell Dwight nothing. Dwight beat that nigga in the playoffs when they did match up.

Dwight is a bytch azz nigga for a whole trove of different reasons, but dude can play some ball. Not a lot… just some.

Tt says:

I wouldn’t care. Talk shyt about my hairline & whatever else, if you want to. As long as my checks keep rolling in.

That second pic with Lil Meatball tryin to help that hairline had my stomach hurtin tho!

Beta says:

Howard has a slew of bastard children

gotdayuum Sandra :dead:

He got lottery ball eyes in that pic.

Where is @Aroth?

69 says:

It’s hard to blow my mind, but I’m pretty sure my mind in blown. First for even Youtubing something with the title “Throw That Boy Pussy” and second, for watching the first 15-20 seconds of the video.

Like :wtf:

@69

Man, they say the nigga that made that video got two kids by two different baby mommas too! Say he just doin it to get on. Don’t care how.

Now imagine if you google your dad when you 10 years old and this video come up.
    :eek:
    :facepalm:

Gigi26 says:

———————-
    BUT…I WASNT REAAAAAAAAAAAAADY!

:dead: :ghost: :crying:

Beta says:

69 :lol:

dude can play some ball. Not a lot… just some.
    ~~~~~~~
    :rofl: that made me holler!

@sandrarose Dwight Has alot of kids not just the 6 the media hears about
    :tea:

the #1 NBA player on the planet
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Do we mean active?
    Retired?
    Managed to die?
    What we talking about here?

Gigi26 says:

:ghost: 69 I grabbed my chest the first time I watched it and kept saying :no:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Howard has a slew of bastard children

:rofl: You ain’t right Sandra. :hahaha:

@69 I was equally disturbed and perplexed about those same two things when I searched to view the video too :crying1:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Why this 10 chirren have Kneegro keep coming for LBJ. jealous Much??
    ***************
    @Luvvie you guessed it. With his strong shouldered azz aint got room to open his mouff bout chit.

@WHO DAT
    “the #1 NBA player on the planet
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Do we mean active?
    Retired?
    Managed to die?
    What we talking about here?

Man… I don’t care WHAT happens… just don’t let LeBron win this year. I swear.. anybody can win… just don’t let it be LeBron!

Oh, and Sandra wanna have LeBron’s baby soooooo bad! :rofl:

and second, for watching the first 15-20 seconds of the video.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    You lasted longer than EYE. I died promptly at about 10 seconds. I think. I think I blacked out. I was at my desk at home when I seen it…and I woke up and it was on 1:29 and I just clicked off of it.

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Managed to die?

:ghost: This gets me everytime i see it. :rofl:

A.J. says:

and a gang of angry baby mamas.
    Not sure how I came up with “angry birds.” :rofl: Come through Sandra!!

69 says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@69
    :eek:
    :facepalm:
    I saw the Huffington Post on it, and that’s where I clicked the video. There is an article there and he said he is gay or something along those lines. But I guess I’m so used to seeing women do shyt like that, I just ain’t never thought about seeing dudes in coochie cutters twerking like they on a pole. You do you though, but like I said I just don’t know what to think right about now.

Lord times have changed. And if he does have kids…. man :no:

With his strong shouldered azz aint got room to open his mouff bout chit.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    :casket:

but SOTHERN aint that what the fellas strive for,STRONG WIDE SHOULDERS
    :ghost:

———-
    :ghost:

Just Looking says:

Whew…that April Fools photo…

:dead:

I aint BEAN here in awhile… Ya’ll fOOls is still KUHraZy!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

69 says:

And to whoever it was that eem brought that up in here.

sorry but not sorry :rofl: Imma watch it again and take notes next time. :buttshake:

Matchsticks says:

kamadiva says:

:cloud:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Will i get banned if i make one of these my gravi? :thinking:

69 says:

Gigi26 says:

:ghost: 69 I grabbed my chest the first time I watched it and kept saying :no:
    Man

That link had another link that had just to play the song and not watch the video. I heard him something along the lines of “pound that ass and send you back home to him”, I honestly don’t know what to say. That shyt done got me. My mind doesn’t blow easy but this right here did it. All I can do is :eek:

DWIGHT needs to Be concerned with his KIDS, royce has their SON dancing and doing splits like that BOY Pucee VID

:tea: YEAH Dwight,U got bigger worries son

@MATCH
    “not a Lebron fan, but Dwight can’t talk about NOBODY with his bum on the court azz…”

Dwight beat LeBron when they played tho.
    :stop: Don’t say nothing bout that chitty Cleveland team cause Dwight was playing with that same poo poo platter at the time.

Just Looking says:

Lil Wayne Signs Openly Gay Rapper Fly Young Red To Cash Money
    On Top Magazine ?- 1 day ago
    _________
    Yeap, Yeah, Yes :yes:

:shrug: Gays, have huge buying power.

This post is closed: :kona:

aRoTh says:

LOL @ the April Fool’s pic.

In the first pic, is that Jackie’s or MaryMary’s bun? :huh:

There folks go sharing hair pieces and such again. LOL

69 says:

and second, for watching the first 15-20 seconds of the video.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Hell, that may have been where I stopped too. At which ever second them dootyholes went in the air, that was the point when I paused that shyt too.

BETA & User Friendly… Which one of you brought that up? :waiting:

GET OUT! :chase:

Buttercup says:

@Missy. To answer your questions: it was a random. They all hang in the same circle. She works in the purchasing department, so they had a working relationship as well. Everyone was out one night- I wasn’t there- and they got word that police set up a DUI checkpoint headed towards everyone’s house. Honey Dip said no problem y’all can just crash at my place. She crawled into his bed with him in the middle of the night and started to kiss on him. Now, I’m not a fool, so after giving him pure hell for inviting people back to his place and doing my independent investigation, I concluded that she was severely butt-hurt. I didn’t see her until about 3 months after the incident, and she was still mad.

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

Sandra be all :karate: :whip: when you come for her boo.

Just Looking says:

dootyhole :ghost: :fight: to LIVE another day…

Buttercup says:

That yeet picture though :rofl:

SOTHERNGRL says:

@Luvvie I dont know anybody who wants shoulders like Dwights. It is unnatural looking as hail.

aRoTh says:

@69 tell us why you mad, son? LOL

69 says:

luVn_liFe… says:

I thought it was the rapper that said “being gay is the Atlanta way.”

That’s what initially got me to thinking… but then I watched and saw Houston and was like :huh:

But like I said, that video is too much for most of us normal folk to handle. TOO MUCH.

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Screw Bewski. :waves: :hugs:

SOTHERNGRL says:

:offtopic: Does anybody know what the hail happened to Koffee Brown. After Party is playing That was their one and only song.

@JUST LOOKING
    “Lil Wayne Signs Openly Gay Rapper Fly Young Red To Cash Money
    On Top Magazine ?- 1 day ago
    _________
    Yeap, Yeah, Yes

Gays, have huge buying power.

This post is closed:

:yes: Told yall he signed with Cash Money.

But word is he ain’t really gay tho… just doin it for show. He alledgely got two kids. He from Houston.

So, um yeah…

Just Looking says:

and slob his knob, and ride that thang.

Did you mean to leave that out?

I mean the number one active player in NBA…I dont know. Might be Ray Allen since he is a senior citizen. And yall know how much I dislike Jesus Shuttlesworff. But to do what he do at age 55 is awesome.

Retired for ME is Moses Malone and Dr. J. Also they are some of the last ABA players to play. Loved me some Bird Man too. In his PRIME Bird Man. Not when he was all old and fugged up with a bad back lying on the media table Bird Man :sad:

Managed to die is Papa Wilt.

Matchsticks says:

@69

From what I hear folks saying, the boy puscee vid is such a shocker, not bc you got them male twerkers, not bc of the gay topic, but bc it’s a bunch of dudes who look like anybody you’d see on the block, at the store, or at home just sitting around in VIP drinking and partying to the idea of banging out a dude…like the celebration and partying is just like… wow… :kona:

Beta says:

dootyholes

I :ghost: I ain’t heard that since elementary

Yall peep them wide azz RoboCop Shoulders on Powder Christie last night?

@DUB

Ray Allen is still the man.

Beta says:

69 I brought it up :kona: :lol:

Matchsticks says:

Yall peep them wide azz RoboCop Shoulders on Powder Christie last night?

And them weathered azz hands…hands will tell your age no matter how much surgery or botox you get…

69 says:

Just Looking says:

dootyhole :ghost: :fight: to LIVE another day…
    ___________________________________
    :chase:

Cause you got me thinking of that Yung Joc song “Knock It Out.”

I’m done with y’all for the day. :kona:

Just Looking says:

@Man – Well I’m a fan of RuPaul Drag’s Race and have gay male friends…Mainy Miany of them have children. Yeap, Yes, Yeah, Ummhhmmm

Buttercup says:

and slob his knob, and ride that thang.
    Did you mean to leave that out?
    ======
    :no: It didn’t get to that. He kicked her out. This is coming from a girl who slept naked in the bed (don’t judge- pajamas make me feel tangled and constricted) with him many of nights, and he never got fresh.

eastpointvet says:

none of them funny

missyJ says:

Meanwhile, Howard has a slew of bastard children

=======

Ain’t he just doing what men are supposed to do :shrugs:

On and Sharon Reed :coffee:

69 says:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Screw Bewski. :waves: :hugs:
    :lick: :hump: :skeet:

Beta says:

:yes: I was like they llok like they belong in a young jeezy vid

Buttercup says:

:huh: but why?

missyJ says:

Ain’t he just doing what men are supposed to do

:tea:

@JUST LOOKING
    “Well I’m a fan of RuPaul Drag’s Race and have gay male friends…Mainy Miany of them have children. Yeap, Yes, Yeah, Ummhhmmm”

Yeah, I know. I’m just sayin tho… the rumor is dude ain’t even really gay. Who knows tho? :shrugs:

Wasting time says:

Can we get into this please ?
    I have mixed feelings on one hand I’m like :no:
    on the other I’m like :yes: and get it granny!

Ray Allen is still the man.
    ~~~~~~
    SPO said Ray Ray lost 1lb while sick last week for 2 weeks.
    They’re outta their minds, Ray looks like he’s 99 1/2 lbs

weFukNorNah says:

I aint NEVER liked Ray Allen. THAT is when I started hating UConn actually now I think about it :rofl: But he indeed is still the ish on the court.

Just Looking says:

:huh: but why?
    ==============
    Yeah, eventually dude thang gonna poke you in the back….Like come on her guhl. Keep me warm. You know the drill :tea:

KyCakes says:

——————————————————————–
    GET ‘EM :rofl:

With his “Christian values” I swear this nigguh is a Rethuglican

I can’t believe I used to fantasize about this whore :facepalm:

@WE FUK
    “lebron should post a family photo and say “dwight this could be you but you playin”… Or photoshop dwights head on a trojan condom box ..”

Um… LeBron wouldn’t want to do that. His BEST FRIEND is Dwayne “on-break-baby” Wade.

Plus, he don’t wanna open that can of worms because then the “yo momma” jokes would start and we know LeBron wants no part of that.

lOOK at Dwight up there with that ponytail on his head, It fits him well.

Buttercup says:

:huh: but why?
    ========
    He respected our friendship.

@WHO DAT
    “I aint NEVER liked Ray Allen. THAT is when I started hating UConn actually now I think about it But he indeed is still the ish on the court.”

I hated that nigga flat out GUTS when he beat Allen Iverson way back in the day when Iverson played for G-town. I mean, I was ready to go find that nigga! Iverson was my brother in my head. :yes:

ANy Pacers Fans here??

Buttercup says:

lOOK at Dwight up there with that ponytail on his head, It fits him well.
    =======
    :yes: Looking like he’s going to prom.

weFukNorNah says:

last time i checked dwights broad shoulders azz hairline wasn’t all that there either

Buttercup says:

ANy Pacers Fans here??
    ======
    :no: the way Reggie Miller used to dominate my beloved Lakers led me to NEVER admire the Pacers.

Buttercup says:

ANy Pacers Fans here??
    ======
    ~~~~~
    thats fair :hahaha:

Just Looking says:

Never knew a ninja that respected friendship more than puzzy :tea:

:sideeye:

So iz ya’ll dating now? how long you been friends?

Wasting time says:

Buttercup says:

ANy Pacers Fans here??
    ======
    __________________________

He the reason I hate the Knicks, the one came I rooted for the Knicks Reggie punk A$$ gonna hit 3 3′s in 9 seconds and win the game :cuss:

:newpost: EVA :newpost:

Buttercup says:

Never knew a ninja that respected friendship more than puzzy :tea:
    :sideeye:
    So iz ya’ll dating now? how long you been friends?
    ======
    I’ve known a few. Not many but a handful. We’ve been together over 5 years and were friends for 3 years before we started to date.

OpinionHated says:

I don’t like either one – was LeBron secretly screwing Dwight and they broke up and now this is where the hate is coming from – America is full of bish azz ninjas… what happened to all the real manly men – the guys of today are so whack they got more drama and gossip than a 16 year old high school girl… uuggghh… I can’t wait for the demise of social media…. but not blogs like SandraRose (do I get any brownie points for biggin you up…lol)…..

Crickett says:

LeBron is the MAN!! Hairline and all. Haters.

HunniB says:

Fvck off beetlejuice!

Crickett says:

LeBron is the MAN!! Hairline and all. Haters.
    :cosign: