fanMAIL: Teyana Taylor

Colin Kaepernick accuser Teyana Taylor

Some of you may be aware of last week’s minor online disturbance between myself and a washed up wannabe singer who shall not be named. One of the singer’s family members sent an email begging me not to go IN on her due to the fact that the former studio singer (reportedly) suffers from emotional problems.

Ms. Sandra,
I am a fan of your site and most of the time I am in agreement with you on your posts. But today, I must disagree. IF this young lady is the accuser, calling her thirsty and she was possibly a victim of a crime is uncalled for. Yes, some young ladies put themselves in situations they should not be in, however, we have to place responsibility on these young men to be accountable for their actions.

I have a 19 year old son and I have taught him from the age of about 9 how he should treat a woman, freak, or as the kids call it now THOT. No matter how a young lady carries herself, he is to treat them with respect. The same condition he picked her up in is the condition he takes her home in. Walk her to the door and make sure she is inside with the door locked behind her. No intentional harm should come to a young lady while in his presence. A man is built to be strong and should be taught to take delicate care of our daughters, even if they don’t love themselves enough (or been taught) to carry themselves as respectable young ladies.

Gone are the days when our sons are being raised to honor and cherish a woman and if she is acting promiscuous or out of order, give her a little word of advice, still treat her nicely and move on. You would be surprise how far some advise would go from a young man that respects her and she has feelings for than from critics or friends.

Most victims are victims of their own behavior and circumstances but let’s not bash her because I am sure she is bashing herself enough for not only finding herself in the situation but reporting it and having to deal with the negative feedback. This type of reporting is the reason most girls won’t or don’t tell.

Love and respect,
NL

63 Responses to “fanMAIL: Teyana Taylor”

Beta says:

I thought we got this Friday or am I making this up

Beta says:

Hmmmm :think:

UpgradedLurker says:

Did we discuss Cassie calling Sandra out on Instagram to?

Beta says:

or as the kids call it now THOT

UpgradedLurker says:

too*

FuturedocDonte says:

Did we discuss Cassie calling Sandra out on Instagram to?

For about 5 seconds until she had diddy shut the blog down for 15 minutes :hahaha:

No body, I repeat, NO BODY :eek: is checking for you Teyana… ::whispers:: no one :no:

Beta says:

No matter how a young lady carries herself, he is to treat them with respect.

Shyttin me if you don’t respect yourself why would I :nono:

Beta says:

I agree with some parts of this though

MsB2u says:

I read Cassie’s statement to auntie and I was like
    :sideeye:

Aryanna says:

No hoes should not get the same respect as a lady who respects herself. Doesnt give men the right to rape them or assault them.. but no maam’.. dont treat them like ladies either.

Beta says:

Aryanna says:

:yes:

ArabianNights says:

Beta says:

No matter how a young lady carries herself, he is to treat them with respect.

Shyttin me if you don’t respect yourself why would I :nono:
    ++++

Because it’s a sign of integrity and maturity, to respect someone even when they don’t respect themselves. Maybe all it takes is one person to treat them like a person, not a [insert insult here], to believe they should behave like a lady. That’s just my opinion though.

Teyana Teyan :facepalm: bytch you alta be lucky Sandra even mentioned yo wack azz :lame: FOH !!

***********

Remain nameless….

Ummmm u screenshot her tweet to you with her name

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I can’t wait to read this and talk about it. I missed it on Frydey runs byke to read :Woohoo:

Teyana Taylor gotta bad body with the face of a hobbit. Im still trying to figure out what she does besides jump from industry peen to industry peen….

AND This whole story is bogus. From what i read this is nothing but a clear case of a crazy bish lying on a ni99a because she felt some type of way.

Bye Bish :hi:

SOTHERNGRL says:

I could have sworn this was talked about on Friday.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I read it. :confused: Oh face

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I read it. :confused: Oh face

aRoTh says:

One of the singer’s family members sent an email begging me not to go IN on her

:think: Names please or we on’t curr. :nono:

So people should be happy/lucky that their name is mentioned on a blog?

…even if its fabricated?
    …even if the story is twisted?

From what i read on this very blog, there was no concrete info to tie Teyana to the story. Just soeaculation from a “loyal reader”

The Reverend Priestess Prophetess Pastor Bishop Mother Pope of the Church of BLACK Jeesus Pickachu Tran says:

Teyana Taylor gotta bad body with the face of a hobbit.

I think she is pretty with distinct features…. I might be one of the few that think that though :lol:

KayCeiSoul says:

Teyana Taylor gotta bad body with the face of a hobbit.

************************************

:wail:

Just go. Leave this place. Leave me with my dignity and my job, I beg of you. :pray:

OpinionHated says:

I agree a man should treat every woman with respect but how can you respect somebody who doesn’t want to be respected… maybe people would have some pity for Teyana if she wasn’t posting scantilly clad pics after having been “violated”…. I am sick of people wanting it both ways – you want to act like a ho then scream you’re being disrepected when you get treated that way…. I had a boss once tell me dress for the job you want not the one you have – this can be applied to your life – carry yourslef in the way you aspire to be and you will achieve – carry yourself like a 5 dollar hookah and guess what you’ll probably be one…

************

Right! Bc this is a great tactic to minimize or resolve emotional problems……never

Aryanna says:

:clap:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Teyana Taylor gotta bad body with the face of a hobbit.

___________________________

:lol: You probably are.. Her face distrubs the shyt outta me…

y KayCeiSoul on Apr 14, 2014 at 12:28 pm

*******************

Should she have had a robe on at the beach?

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Yea ummmm….. this is much ado about nothing. Teyana didn’t like being labeled the accuser/victim. Sounds like she clapped byke. Now who I really wanna see a post about is Cassie saying she will stomp you out if she sees you at the club with Alex and Jeezy. You sacred? You hired security? She had on sneakers and blonde braids at Coachella. I think she was sending you a message :bite:

When I came back here on that day and reported Sandy had gone IN on that chile. :crying1:

Teyana Taylor gotta bad body with the face of a hobbit.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I think she looks like a Pound Puppy

:rofl: Taken that gravie :hahaha: :ghost: OMG !

FuturedocDonte says:

Is that a mole or a tattoo on her butt :huh:

OpinionHated says:

Teyana Taylor doesn’t look like a hobbit she is the mold for those Treasure Trolls…. is she Haitian cause she has some distinctly Haitian features – especially around the mouth…. Sak Passe…..

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Jenie don’t they look like twinsies? Cute huh :yes:
    Ya’ll better chill. I am not about to go to war for or against Teyanna Taylor :lol: I know it’s the principal …

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Jenie don’t they look like twinsies? Cute huh :yes:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Why is my font double posting?

MoniquetheGeek says:

This type of reporting is the reason most girls won’t or don’t tell
    I just need to know what the victim’s definition of assault is and how she feels she was assaulted. Based on her report… Consensual kissing is not an assault. No sex is not an assault. Hitting the bong… Not assault. Saying he left the room is not an assault.

Unless new details emerge, it’s these type of reports that make it hard for actual assault victims to report and try their cases.

missyJ says:

Remain nameless….

Ummmm u screenshot her tweet to you with her name

===============

Think Sandy talmbout the “singer” she did not address… Starts with a C rhymes with assie pun intended :coffee:

JerseyGirl68 says:

Sandra, that Teyanna chick is so ungrateful. You are the only one keeping her relevant.

What the f*** does she do anyways besides show her azz like Cassie in selfies? :blankstare:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

*slaps my thigh* Hot dog hot dog hot diggity dog! If that’s true I tip my hat to her. I didn’t even catch that shade :lol:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@Jersey: You know you can’t put them cuss words on here right? You just be like bump it :typing: I’ll let SR webmaster do the job and font what I want
    ****
    ****
    :ghost:

OpinionHated says:

Therapist – The issue is not her attire at thebeach the issue is her posting those types of pics AFTER supposedly being raped – it’s like the chick Kobe boned and they found all that semen in her – uuhhmm yeah you been raped but you went out and took 3 more dycks that same night … yeah ahite…. so in Teyana’s case you been assulated but you go online and post half naked pics – so what you can get assaulted again… her actions don’t align with her facts… thats all i’m saying…. can I live….

JerseyGirl68 says:

As for the “alleged” rape victim, keep your azz out of the hotel with men you don’t know, hoe. It’s time to take personal responsibility for your actions.

I’m done. Next.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

:newpost: :phew:

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

I see no problem with treating a WHORE with respect.

She aint did sh!t to ME. Why the fukk would I DISRESPECT her?

I damn sure tell MY SON to treat everyone with respect because I’m raising his a$$ to be a MAN and THATS what MATURE MEN DO… :coffee:

Genia says:

therapist1911 says:

y KayCeiSoul on Apr 14, 2014 at 12:28 pm
    *******************
    Should she have had a robe on at the beach?
    ____________________________________________________________
    Right….im confused by some of these comments…Rape is serious…and before we assume a person is not a victim we should probably know for certain that she wasn’t…. but again…i will admit confusion here.

ArabianNights says:

OpinionHated says:

April 14, 2014 at 12:40 pm
    ++++

There’s no evidence that she even is a sexual assault victim. Just some blind speculation from an email. I can speculate about a lot of things, but that doesn’t make it so. Also, I think there has been alot of half reporting. According to the Miami Police, there was no rape allegation made. TMZ fabricated a story, people ran with it. So very unfortunate. I don’t think I’m allowed to link pages, so Google to read more:

“….But a Miami Police spokesman stressed to the Daily News that it was “just an allegation” and that police were “looking into an information report” and nothing more.

The report, which mentions Kaepernick and two other NFL players (Niners receiver Quinton Patton and Seahawks receiver Ricardo Lockette) as “suspects,” does not specifically mention sexual assault. No charges have been filed against any players, police said. The report also says the woman “has had a sexual relationship with Mr. Kaepernick in the past.”

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

Even HOES dont DESERVE to be raped. WTF are people talking about.

That BANANAS (in my Ashanti New Yawk accent voice)

KayCeiSoul says:

29 therapist1911 says:

y KayCeiSoul on Apr 14, 2014 at 12:28 pm

*******************

Should she have had a robe on at the beach?

************************************

Imma need you to get my font right. :rollseyes:

I did NOT font this. Please remove my name from such said allegations.

Many thanks to ya. :coffee:

Genia says:

I’m done. Next…
    ________________________________________________________
    comments like this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ what are we saying to any person that has been a victim…do you think they all had on turtlenecks and footed pajamas ?

KayCeiSoul says:

Hey Genia Boo! :hugs:

Don’t drank the kool-aid.

I did not font that boo – those are not my feelings on said subject.

Therapist MAY be on #teampetty today.
    Or #teamwonkyeye

Either way I still lubb he. Ijs. :coffee:

Genia says:

Running to KayCei with open arms and a huge grin!!!! HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!! miss you!!

KayCeiSoul says:

I miss you more! And I just LOVE when you pull the pages to the side and slide through with your highly intellectual FONT. :yes:

Wasting time says:

This goes to show not all attention is good attention. The sad part is there is really a person out there who feels victimized and its not T. Taylor. Sh!t like this is going to make it harder for these Fvck Boys to do things like this and get away with it!

SJ says:

I see no problem with treating a WHORE with respect.

She aint did sh!t to ME. Why the fukk would I DISRESPECT her?

by SugarPieHoneybunn
    —————————————————————-
    :cosign: You treat everyone with respect (unless they step out of line to disrespect you), because being disrespectful and uncouth makes you no different than the heaux. You don’t care that your disrespectful actions speak loud enough to lower your character, well move over and let the heaux sit next to you because yall are two peas.

San ah make ya dance says:

Ok so she admitting that it was Teyana or nah? :shrugs:

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

Thank you very much SJ… Some people a trip bc they sitting there thinking other people dont think THEY hoes. Like thats the criteria for getting RESPECT. smh

Apples and Oranges baby

:offtopic: when taco bell start selling breakfast :lol:

Atypical says:

I knew she was going to respond. She always does. To be fair @SandraRose you did “start it” lol she just responded. I think everyone deserves respect unless they disrespect you.

likeCaesar says:

THERE IS NOT ONE VALID REASON WHY A MAN SHOULD RAPE A WOMAN!!!

NOT HOW SHE DRESSES! NOT HOW SHE ACTS! NOT HER BEING DRUNK! NOT HER HAVING A FUN TIME AT PARTY! NOT HER FLIRTING! NOT HER REPUTATION!! NOT HER INSTAGRAM PICTURES!

AND IF SHE’S SUCH A “HOE” THEN MAYBE SHE JUST DON’T WANNA GET WITH YOU! ACCEPT REJECTION AND STOP BEING A B.A.N.

YALL STAY MAKING EXCUSES FOR THESE IGNORANT FOOLS.

RAPE/SLUT SHAMING? KARMA WILL COME….