Guess Who?

EXCLUSIVE: Kandi Burruss and Todd Tucker exit Tortilla Republic in West Hollywood

A reality TV couple was seen exiting a Tortilla Republic restaurant in West Hollywood, CA., over the weekend. The couple recently wed in an intimate setting in front of family and friends.. and TV cameras. Sources say the singer couldn’t fit into her original wedding gown, so an emergency replacement had to be stitched together at the last minute. I don’t know if this is true, so please don’t quote me.

See who the happy couple is after the break.

Newlyweds Kandi Burruss and Todd Tucker were seen leaving a restaurant while on their honeymoon in West Hollywood on Sunday. Kandi met Todd on the set of Real Housewives of Atlanta, where he worked as a cameraman. Todd came up quickly through his romantic association with Kandi. In no time he moved from behind the camera to the front — and eventually into Kandi’s renovated home in the Cascade area of Atlanta. The couple dated for at least a year before tying the knot.

Photos: Vladimir Labissiere/Splash News

125 Responses to “Guess Who?”

Beta says:

That was easy.

gbellab says:

Two people with BIG heads don’t belong together..

Kandi and Todd

I’d no that wide load and that seasick brushwave combo anywhere :lol:

Dear Kandi,

you iz smart, you iz important, you iz speschul, you iz a millionaire.. please reflect these qualities in your weave.

Sincerely,

The Management

Ms Peaches says:

That weave looks great from the back.

Beta says:

Sounds like mama Joyce :lol:

Beta says:

He sure does look like Frankie Beverly

missyJ says:

That weave looks great from the back

============

I sincerely hope that is your sarcasm font :tea:

VAALLDAY says:

Junk in the truuuuuuuuuuuunk! She needs to tone that up though.

User Friendly says:

are her ankles swollen or she just got them alicia keys cankles? :thinking:

I know yall bout to go in on her for being wide or fat, but I like her body :shrugs: she looks reg-a-la :thumbsup:

I :heart: seeing couples hold hands.

MrsL says:

I will say that Kandi has become my favorite from the cast. Heck, she’s the only one I like…

CHA CHA says:

KANDI IS SUCH A THICKUMS….MY HUSBAND BE GOING GA GA OVA HER!….I LIKE KANDI, BUT ONLY WHEN SHE NOT BEING A SCARY CAT TO HER RUDE AZZ MOTHER!

:shocked:

Man, Kandi draggin around a humongous azz! I knew she had some booty fat but JEBUS! :phew:

CHA CHA says:

@userfriendly…Yeap she look reg-a-la to me too! :yahoo:

gbellab says:

Two people with BIG heads don’t belong together..

hopefully she isnt trying to push out anymore babies :no: because she does have a big ass bucket head :rofl:

I thought that was keyshia knight pulliam and bud at first. :yes:

says:

judging by Kandi’s IG cake photo, she skraight. :buttshake:

that STILL surprised me she did that :tea:

hey yaw! :waves: <—booty measuring tape

Ol boy look sick or sumpin. Did he lose weight? :think:
    I know he phuckin Kandi like he posed to. :no:

**lotta back teeth showing in that second pic!**

says:

i never knew this :tea: but i don’t watch the show, so :shrug:

CHA! :2dance:

VAALLDAY says:

Junk in the truuuuuuuuuuuunk! She needs to tone that up though.

:buttshake: tone up fa what? (lil jon voice) :danban:

San ah make ya dance says:

————–
    Sure does. Nothing wrong with it :yes: Like them together

missyJ says:

I know yall bout to go in on her for being wide or fat, but I like her body

==========

Nawl, Kandi wears thick quite well for her height. I do wonder which she uses baby or talcum powder tho :kona:

missyJ says:

opefully she isnt trying to push out anymore babies

============

Now you already know Todd is gonna knock her up. What Man say?? So she can have her money stolen :think:

I think Kandi looks great, for 37 going on 38 and had a child. She LOOKS good.
    she could try and tone some stuff up here and there, Overall she looks great!

missyJ says:

Kandi is doing the classic loose sweatshirt, big purse over her belly hide… plus them cankles AND Sandy say she couldn’t fit her wedding dress???

Todd may have already taken care his manly responsibility to fill the earth with his seed :tea:

San ah make ya dance says:

Kandi said she working aint nobody got time to be in the gym twice a day like some of those ppl with no jobs :hahaha:

Audacious2 says:

Yes! They look so happy together. Mama Joyce ol messy butt sure did lose a lot of weight. (OFF TOPIC) Sandra – did you see the story about “Shaq Makes Fun Of Disabled Kid On Instagram” ?

Beta says:

I thought that was keyshia knight pulliam and bud at first.
    _________

Her hair doesnt look good?? <-Serious?

CHARBEE says:

CHA CHA says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

lol SO DOES MY HUBBY..

@MISSY J
    “opefully she isnt trying to push out anymore babies

============

____________________________

He can knock her up, but he can never force her to have a baby tho. :nono:

So he can’t steal from her.

missyJ says:

:lol: well Man did say that Todd aint :hunching: her right cuz he showing too many byke teef so she should be ok. Man be dropping science on us :lol:

San ah make ya dance says:

Todd the main one with the big head. Damn :shocked: and where his neck

ricanlbc says:

I’m glad someone else caught those CANKLES! Kandi is very talented,sweet & smart. But when Todd hesitated on signing that prenup…I kind of wondered what he was REALLY BRINGING TO THE TABLE. LETS SEE HOW LONG THIS LASTS.

San ah make ya dance says:

I wonder if Todd really that nice :thinking: I know plenty of dudes aint kissing too much a$$ for mama.

:shrug: Everyone’s not set up to eat butter cake and vanilla bean ice cream all day and stay 130 lbs.
    Just isnt

@USER FRIENDLY

I should be charging yall for this knowledge I so gratiously bestow upon all of you.

missyJ says:

but he can never force her to have a baby tho

==============

I beg to differ. It’s called coercion :tea:

San ah make ya dance says:

Just isn’t
    ———–
    Chile…

Matchsticks says:

I think Kandi looks fine…she’s short as hell, but she’s proportionate…she just can’t go overboard with gaining weight…

CHARBEE says:

CHA CHA says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

lol SO DOES MY HUBBY..
    _________________________________________

like the first time I watched Sunny Anderson on Food Network with my boy-frennn. all of a sudden this nigga wanna learn how to cook and shyt :confused:

foodnetwork was slick tho. they wouldnt let her come from behind the counter like they did the big girl in Brownstone (Heard it thru the grapevine video).

I THINK Kandi looks fine :shrugs: She did admit to having a bob job and liposuction at one of the reunions before. But based on her old pictures she was small before. She always had that donk :yes:

sassyshe says:

Kandi said thay they working on the baby…expect one soon. Todd has gotten his come up

San ah make ya dance says:

What Mama Joyce said she had a BODY :hahaha: Still not over that woman

And people talk about Phaedra but the truth is Phaedra wears her clothes too tight for her body and shape. She has no ti tays so it makes her look bottom heavy. Then she goes and wears they breath restricting corsets and push up bras :stop: Come to think of it Phaedra is the only housewife who hasn’t had a boob job now that Porsha got one

missyJ says:

Her hair doesnt look good?? <-Serious?

====================

No. That's still her same weave from the reunion and her wedding :facepalm:

FuturedocDonte says:

I only knew that was Todd and kandi because that bald spot at the swirl Todd starting to get from all them box texturizers :kona:

User Friendly says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@USER FRIENDLY

do you take tittie pix as a form of payment :boobs: <—me paying it forward. :wink:

so you think Todd gonna pull a Kevin Federline on Kandi or nah?

thriftStoreJungle says:

kandi, sometimes the wrong jeans can ruin an otherwise good behind. :no:

User Friendly says:

Perri “Pebbles” Reid is suing Viacom for $40 million over the TLC biopic.

yall heard about this :popcorn: she said yall aint finna besmirch her good name and get away with it!

missyJ says:

well Man did say that Todd aint her right cuz he showing too many byke teef so she should be ok. Man be dropping science on us

=================

:lol: but shouldn’t dude be grinning from ear to ear if he puttin it down? He posed to be frownin after some good ol :hump:

We need answers! We need a smileologist in here :rules:

FuturedocDonte says:

~~~~~~~~~~~
    :casket:

Audacious2 says:

Shaq makes fun of everyone. Shaq is a bully because his daddy abandoned him at a vulnerable age. :coffee:

We need a smileologist in here :rules:
    :dead:
    :whistle: I smile… even when it hurts I SMILE :crying1:

For the life of me I couldn’t figure it out until I read the story. Kandi’s weave threw me off. I’t not blending well at all. I couldn’t think of a celeb chick that would go out like that.

missyJ says:

Perri “Pebbles” Reid is suing Viacom for $40 million over the TLC biopic.

===========

I ain’t no legal eagle but I don’t think she has a case but Viacom may settle. Since they used her name, she signed a waiver AND the movie was not supposed to be an exact account of events.

VDot says:

I like the two of them together. They make a handsome couple. :yes:

Oh I got another catch the holy ghost song for you :ghost: In additional to I TOLD THE STORM :cloud: NOW BEHOLD THE LAMB can get me :crying1: I am getting misty eyed right now thinking ‘bout old big Tamala singing to meh *fights the air caught up in the rapture* NO for real :eek:

Audacious2 says:

I don’t need to see this post. It ain’t the God in me that already got the jokes ready :kona:

bnatural says:

VDot says:

I like the two of them together. They make a handsome couple. :yes:
    —-
    me too

They seem genuinely in love too….

Gigi26 says:

FAT ASS KANDI and Ooompa Loompa head Todd :yes: Go head then yall :thumbsup: black love

MSVALLDAY says:

Kandi and Todd
    I’d no that wide load and that seasick brushwave combo anywhere :lol:
    Dear Kandi,
    Sincerely,
    The Management
    ______________________________________________

You iz a clown! :rofl:

FuturedocDonte says:

In additional to I TOLD THE STORM
    —-
    Look her :coffee:

I told the storm :eek: :nun: folk be layed out like the Holy Ghost came up in the church and just start :karate: folk

*******************

Shaq is not a bully. He’s a commediane. And he has a perfectly good step daddy. Ain’t no law that your daddy gotta be biological.

Told yall from them vacation episodes I think Todd dont brush his hair in the right direction! !!!! But bald spot possible too!!!!!!

Who else be mad when Kandi voice start to tremble when she is about to cry :ido: I be like SUCK THAT ISH UP YO :rules: Last night I was like here this billy goat voiced gal go. She cry at EVERY REUNION.
    Oh and Nene released texts that her and Cynthia shared setting up the whole let’s have me call Peter a BISH scenario. Cynthia backed out at the last minute to call Greg one. I knew it :shock: I am so not Team Nene but I felt/feel like this is being orchestrated to keep Cynthia on the show. Peter is the main one like do it! I hear he is trying to film a reality show in NC about opening Bar One

Who said Kandi still had her Easter weave? :lol:

OpinionHated says:

I give her a 13-14…… pant size – she’s not what I’d call fat but she is on the fast track to fattness….. she’s one burritto away from having Alicia Keyes calves….

Her and Todd look happy so I wish them the best….

SOTHERNGRL says:

I would say Kandi & Todd, but those feet and ankles look like they belong to a pregnant woman.

I wasn’t going to say NOTHING but Dub got me. Todd look like he thinks all his swag and good looks are tied into his hair. I bet he wears a wave cap at night with DAX all in the cap. Just grease stains everywhere on her bird claw pank sheets :no:

Todd be like I never lost my baby hair. This could be our son hair if we marry :eek:

==============

Nene say just because you couldn’t handle it, don’t mean I don’t know how to get my checks signed. :tea:

User Friendly says:

Perri “Pebbles” Reid is suing Viacom for $40 million over the TLC biopic.

yall heard about this
    *******************

I think folk heard but the story didn’t pick up steam because she ain’t got nathan for those corporate giants. They ain’t TLC.

felinelurker says:

==========

****************************************************************

wait, what :dead:

Gigi26 says:

Her hair does not blend well at all. Horrible weave :no:

Matchsticks says:

Who else be mad when Kandi voice start to tremble when she is about to cry
    _________

when I tell you I cringe and be ready to throw something! :cuss:

missyJ says:

Who said Kandi still had her Easter weave?

==============

I did! But I forgot all about Easter. How yo special occasion hurr gon last you through 17 special occasions? Cinco De Mayo is next week, she betta have a refresh by then

Gigi26 says:

Todd dress like a nigga from the Bronx :lol: Kandi got her an Up norf dude :lol:

OpinionHated says:

**************************

So you say size 14 ain’t fat? Bless you my child!

:bowdown:

{I’m just slightly fatter than that} :kona:

SOTHERNGRL says:

:oops: I’m gonna learn to read 1st. I aint no she was giving us the answers.

==========

****************************************************************

wait, what :dead:
    ==============

Ain’t no way, in LA, in them jeans there isn’t a man down chafing situation going on :lol:

JuanHustle says:

Them ankles and feet. She better get that blood pressure in check. Sure signs of it.

The byke of Todd neck look like it smell like Baby Soft. Like he take extra care of his hair and be spraying it with smell good.. Probably got a life insurance policy on it. It’s in the pre-nup :rules: She can leave him if he lose it.

felinelurker says:

****************************************************************

wait, what

I think cuz her thighs is swole and she need the powder to keep em from chafing. :shrugs:

thighs posed to be swole tho :tea: lemme find out yall Team Thigh Gap up in here :rolleyes:

Stop it ya’ll :hahaha: We really about to send Kandi to the hospillah??? So far she got sugar diabetes, terminal cankles, corrosive high blood pressure, deadly catch fire combustible weaves and a sloppy butt. We TURRIBLE. And by we I mean ya’ll :kona:

SOTHERNGRL says:but those feet and ankles look like they belong to a pregnant woman.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I was just about to say her ankles and feet look painful :eek:

Who else be mad when Kandi voice start to tremble when she is about to cry
    ____________________________

I think she’s tremble-ish by nature. Ma Joyce’s normal speaking voice has a tremble, so Kandi’s may progressively become more like her mom’s.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

The byke of Todd neck look like it smell like Baby Soft. Like he take extra care of his hair and be spraying it with smell good.. Probably got a life insurance policy on it. It’s in the pre-nup She can leave him if he lose it.

:rofl: :wail: why you so foolish, girl?

Gigi26 says:

:offtopic: The LA Clippers done lost damn near every sponsorship :yes: And there’s still more to come…

The LA Clippers done lost damn near every sponsorship And there’s still more to come…
    _________________________

That’s awesome. :applause:
    (no shade to the players either, but that “owner” (“overseer”) needs to be taught a lesson)

Between this:

and this:

===========

We will no longer be needing your fontin tah-day or tah-marrah. We will see you on Wednesday. Good Day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    lol

MISSY THE streets BLOG NEEDS ME :blink: We all we got! I ain’t never gone leave ya’ll. Even is SR ban me I’m STILL A ROSE :huh: < – Rose tat on my face

Good for the Clipper losing their endorsements :claps: It’s not the players personal ones so :shrugs: This is where it will hit old boy. In the pocket!

SOTHERNGRL says:

:offtopic: Trouble dont last always has been ruint for meh by yall. Why when they started this at church yesterday I damn near lost it and not in a good way.I almost couldnt catch myself before I busrt out laughing.

SOTHERNGRL says:

Selah :tea:

I got an alleged meeting to go to… It was for 11 but the tech never showed. Had us all like :waiting: :wtf: Talmbout he double booked and was 2 hours away. Okay…. See you this afternoon sir is what we said :lol: BBL
    Maybe I can phone post. I doubt he shows up

Just Looking says:

Hopefully he will start to care about her. She done gained 30 pounds.

Dr Counselor :shock:

Mama Joyce was off the chain last night. OKAY, HELLO, High Fives! and all that crazy stuff she was saying last night :ashamed:

Ain’t no mountain high enough, ain’t no valley low enough to keep me off your azz. :dead: :casket: :ghost:

SOTHERNGRL says:

@Bird I want Perri child hiding azz to play wit Viacom like she did TLC. Those folks got long money to drag her azz through court for a long time. Which I know it not nowhere near christian but I hope they do. Make her azz drive a unsafe, flipping over Rav4. I aint never liked this heffa.

Just Looking says:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:
    *BOOM – Taken Key board :rofl:

SOTHERNGRL says:

**************************

:cosign:

felinelurker says:

SOTHERNGRL says:

*************************************************************

Gigi26 says:

~~~~~~~~~
    Ive been watching that list get long…

It sucks for Cliff Paul\StateFarm
    and KiA\Griffin

43 shot, 5 killed in bloody Chicago weekend

whats really good in the Chi :eek: its so bad that they have a weekend shooting tracker. :smh: something’s gotta give. aint gone be no more ppl left out there!

Trubble Dont Last Always wasnt ruint by US yo….did you see her LIVE rendition of that song? Dont blame that on ME. I aint do nothing!!!!

Buttercup says:

I thought that I didn’t have chicken legs and ankles like :eek: but this blog has let me know that I have cankles like Alicia and Kandi :wail:

Aprilbaby says:

Afternoon Everyone!

I am bigger than her and my ankles don’t look like that. I hate found anlkes. Can even see the form or bones in them. Shoot and I broke one of mine!

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

Hey yall. I’m happy for Kandi. Her bitter ass momma and aunties need to back off.

As far as the kkklippers are concerned :whip:

OpinionHated says:

Doc Rivers should have stayed in Boston – maybe we’d have won some games this season :-(

In regards to the old racist dude – he’s not the only wealthy white man who is anti minorities – oh they’ll phuck minority women but do not want to see our men on the come up period…. and honestly I’d rather know who they are (the racist phucks)than be next to them unaware….

@SOTHERNGRL, when exactly did the blog choir perform trubba doan lass? you can’t say “y’all” if’n “we” aint ruint it :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

SOTHERNGRL says:

@DUB When the 1st strums startrd I was like :blink: :pray: Please dont play this, please dont do it. They did it and I almost chocked trying to keep it in. Ushers like :blink: :wtf: is you gone do guhl.

blog choir:

:whistle: no, no, no!
    :nono: :nono: nono:

trubba doan lass all wayes! :whistle:
    :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

director: :nun:

SOTHERNGRL says:

@Nancy you know what I’m talmbout. It was brung (yes brung) to my attention here. Some chit I just cant get over. Hell I blame @Man for now everytime I see a man smiling showing all his teef I’m like that mofo cant be trusted.And say that chit like I know what I’m talking bout.

If one of the ushers would shoulder shrugged in time to that music???????

you mighta managed to die @Sothern.

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ Lunvn – They pulling those
    It sucks for Cliff Paul\StateFarm
    and KiA\Griffin
    They still going to let Christ Paul and his son…Endorsement State Farm. That’s built on his likeness not the racist owner.

Red Bull will still support Blake. Not sure about Kia.

I still don’t know why folks are making a big deal out it. This is how minay, miany whites feels about blacks. He got caught with his depends around his ankles.

We need to start sticking together.

you know better than to take ANY thing offa this here blog and apply it to real life :nono:

Dubb gon have you hemmed up by the mothers and deaconness boards trying to pray away the foolishness :pray: :sarcasm: <<<blest oil

SOTHERNGRL says:

:lol: me too. I be like “look at that bitch body language. she must be off that dopaming :rolleyes:

I got the SR education! I got the SR ansas! :rules: I be knowin!

“I still don’t know why folks are making a big deal out it. This is how minay, miany whites feels about blacks.”
    ________
    this is very true, but it’s always good to have that level of hatred exposed
    …………………..

“We need to start sticking together.”
    Right! (but we ain’t gon do it) :tea:

I was spreading the gospel on this blog @Nan. Its not like that Rose was singimg about wordly things. She was singing in the name and the blood of Jesus. I have some God in me!

Just Looking says:

@Waves @ Dub – Did you Tiffany @ Walgreen’s finish invites?

If that was your motivation, then I suppose we should um, commend(?), you, Rev. Dubb, for spreading it :nun:

Ms Peaches says:

——————————————————-
    I always had that vibe from Jerry Jones/ Dallas Cowboys Owner

SOTHERNGRL says:

choir director :nun:
    (((((((((((((((((
    1 of the choir directors we have gets on my nerves. Always telling you to look at your neighbor and tell him this look at your neighbor and tell him that if you love the Lord you ought to be on your feet. I was just defiant yesterday after how they did me I wasnt saying jack. Just sitting there like yo’ ol gay self. I said self instead of azz. I was in the house of the Lord. My Momma tried to raise me right.

KSabrena says:

Did NB just steal this post?

West Coast Chick says:

I love Todd for Kandi.

Truth be told, her mother is the true opportunist. She barely graced over the subject of getting credit cards in Kandi’s name.

Its funny how she thinks she raised a millionaire…I thought Kandi was signed in highschool……public highschool.
    that was a hapstance situation- if Kandi didnt make it into the business, wasa her mother planning on sending her to college….prolly NOT

Lady_L says:

Dear Kandi,

Sincerely,
    —————————————-
    I.JUST.DIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Management

JerseyGirl68 says:

Mama Joyce was right about the weight part. Perhaps there is a bun in the oven.

That is all I have for this post.