In Case You Missed It: The Game, Episode 7

The Game episode 7

Last night’s episode of BET’s The Game picked up where it left off last week. Chardonnay (Brandy Norwood) got back at her cheating husband, Jason Pitts (Coby Bell) by literally kissing the first man who walked by her in a bar. The irony is when she planted that wet kiss on John Public her husband was on one knee proposing to her again.

Watch the full episode after the break.

Video courtesy of Ddotomen.com

25 Responses to “In Case You Missed It: The Game, Episode 7”

FuturedocDonte says:

Single ladies gets cancelled and this still gets airtime :coffee: ok

Nasir Rahim says:

Corny. I can’t wait for the new show “The 4th Quarter” to come on.

Matchsticks says:

this episode was better than last week, but Jason Pitts was doing the MOST when he was asking Blue all those questions, and he had the butt hurt face when Chardonnay kissed the other guy and THEN took his new ring… :rofl:

wait I thought they got married in Mexico by mistake. :huh:

That fake tummy is ridiculous :rofl:

FuturedocDonte says:

Single ladies gets cancelled and this still gets airtime ok

:nono: the game is bad but single ladies was horrible. its all about them numbers tho. ppl still watch the game….go figure.

Wasting time says:

I was hoping the next post is about the Strippers at the nursing home. I tried to get into it yesterday but y’all played me :yes:

On topic; This was a better episode. Malik trainer is going to be his “one” I see it coming… !

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Future :stop: SANGLE Ladies had some bangers on there but most of them could not act their way out of a boy poosay video. At least on the Game some of them can act. Really Lauren is the only one that can’t act. Her and TT. SANGLE Ladies was like a whole bunch of LL’s and random sex scenes with a lot of fashion. When I describe it like that to you it don’t sound so bad huh? :lol: @IS: My positive for this post was that Lauren London, Lisa Raye and the other chick who replaced Stacey Dash look good. Letoya Luckett does too but she can actually act

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

For some reason I didn’t like the fact that Moscato kissed another dude. It was kinda of meh :shrugs: to me because ultimately he knows that it didn’t mean anything to her. Kelly on the other hand was his first love and she came byke looking like a bag of money :yes: That cuts deep. She needed to kiss an ex-boyfriend. Not that I condone that type of foolishness. Mess around and end up getting SMOOSHED against a window like Gigi :ghost:

A.J. says:

______________-
    :dead: I see yall not finna let that horrid video alone. :rofl:

Wasting time says:

So Taken this is going to be you today!!!
    Just bussy talk in every post?!!? :hahaha:

@WASTING TIME
    “I was hoping the next post is about the Strippers at the nursing home.”

Ok, I won’t lie, that chit had me feeling some kind of way. Had that lady with alzeimhers with some random niggas dyck all up in her face. Just had a relative pass with that disease so I know I’m biased.

But when that dude gave the interview to the tv station, did you notice the yt pimp in his purple velvet suit and matching trilby dress hat?????????
    :facepalm:

FuturedocDonte says:

—-
    What :huh: as a dude I preferred single ladies over the game any day. The acting was better (even though it had its moments) and All the girls on single ladies is Fine… All’oem. Lets run down the list on the game
    Brandy-praying mantis eyes
    Tasha Mack – her lace closure be showing (wife point that out ion even know what a lace closure is :shrug: )
    Lauren – aint never been right since she pushed out lil Wayne seed :no: like feeding a mogwai at night… Just shouldn’t happen :nono:
    Brittany Daniel – she ok
    Lil Brit – this girl went from 7 and light skinned to 16 and Asian to 23 and ion know what the hell she is

I can keep up :shrug:

A.J. says:

Single ladies gets cancelled and this still gets airtime :coffee: ok
    Single Ladies got cancelled on VH1. Centric is picking it up for a fourth season.

Luckily I do not get Centric and finna call about dropping BET for a price decline.

FuturedocDonte says:

Lord how could I forget about LETOYA LUCKETT…: mannnnn :hump:

FuturedocDonte says:

—-
    :shocked: you have made my day :nun:

They need to get rid of Laura London character, waste of airtime for real :nono:

Wasting time says:

@Man
    Yeah, I’m torn too. I mean that disease is no joke and that poor lady if we are to believe her son but they need a little excitement too.
    Yes I saw the dude :no: he was the first thing I noticed.

FuturedocDonte says:

The should have never let Derwin and Med School leave :no:

A.J. says:

They need to get rid of Laura London character, waste of airtime for real
    That knock-knee(d) Brandy could go as well. When she walked away in one of those scenes, I was afraid she was going to fall down.

FuturedocDonte says:

Ain watched the game since Derwin and Melanie left. how many of y’all watched Good Times after James died :blink: show of hands, anyone? Exactly :coffee:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Just bussy talk in every post?!!? :hahaha:
    Wasting you ain’t heard. I am sneaking in one positive comment per post today :grin: I am not the worst today based off of that.
    Future you know me and you bruhs :eek: But THE ONLIEST one that can act on SANGLE LADIES is Letoya Luckett.
    On a petty note did anybody see LL shape in that grey outfit? Why do they keep doing her like that??? She looked like two Iphones stacked on top of eachother. The Iphone 5s cause it sleeker and more boxy. And her hair is starting to look dried out like Brittish off BBWLA :no: It’s really sad though because she is SEW CUTE. Full circle…. TURNT IT BYKE AROUND.

FuturedocDonte says:

What as a dude I preferred single ladies over the game any day. The acting was better (even though it had its moments) and All the girls on single ladies is Fine… All’oem. Lets run down the list on the game
    Brandy-praying mantis eyes
    Tasha Mack – her lace closure be showing (wife point that out ion even know what a lace closure is )
    Lauren – aint never been right since she pushed out lil Wayne seed like feeding a mogwai at night… Just shouldn’t happen
    Brittany Daniel – she ok