Is Teyana Taylor Colin Kaepernick’s Accuser?

Colin Kaepernick accuser Teyana Taylor

The Internet is abuzz with gossip that the loose woman who accused San Fancisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaeprnick of sexual assault is none other than thirsty socialite Teyana Taylor.

A loyal reader writes:

“Something is fishy with this whole Colin Kaepernick story. It was already reported that the woman at the center of the center of the scandal was someone he had a relationship with in the past. Now it is coming out that woman is in fact Teyana Taylor which would make sense given the past relationship and the fact that both are in Miami now. I mean she just posted all those near naked pics on Instagram 2 days ago that everyone is freaking out about (I know you already saw them):

Then the Miami PD says TMZ has it wrong and colin makes his statement which you can clearly see he is inferring someone is lying on him. My thing is if it is Teyana making these accusations and she was sooo shook up and mortified, etc., how on earth could she be comfortable enough to frolic on the beach damn near nude taking pics and posting it for the world to see. It doesn’t make any sense – again assuming it was Teyana and she was as shook as all these reports are making it out to be. If a woman was shook, scared [and] got the police involved over something sexual she isn’t going to be running around in a thong 2 days later….. scratches head.”

Update: Teyana responds:

• NBA’s Dirtiest Player Wins 500K Judgment Against Baby Mama
  • Did Tameka give Usher’s stalker his home address?
  • Ne-Yo hit with another lawsuit from faux baby mama
  • Chief Keef taken into custody by Chicago police

124 Responses to “Is Teyana Taylor Colin Kaepernick’s Accuser?”

============

Maybe that was the only swim suit she brought and you know how expensive things are in the hotel gift shops.. :coffee:

Well, I heard there was a train goin on…

:popcorn: I saw a video with that chick the other day dancing to CB song which by the way was lame as hell :lame: but who knows ….
      sn: That chick got nice shape :yes:

Is that Teyana up yon?
      Good golly Miss Molly… to be in shape like that again! :phew: :bow:

Buttercup says:

I don’t read much about Teyana, but I noticed a while ago that she hangs out with a bunch of dudes. Mama Butter told me a long time ago that I don’t have any business being the only girl around a gang of dudes :nono:

==============

Smart woman :nods: Think she’d be interested in guest blogging one day??

@Buttercup
      “I don’t read much about Teyana, but I noticed a while ago that she hangs out with a bunch of dudes. Mama Butter told me a long time ago that I don’t have any business being the only girl around a gang of dudes ”
      _______

Wise woman…. :yes:

Teyana Taylor is so desperate for Rihanna’s leftovers. No man (especially a celebrity or athlete) wants to wife a desperate women. She has such low self esteem. It’s pitiful. :no:

Colin 2Pac’d her ass so she ran to the cops. Ol’ thirsty heifer. :coffee:

Buttercup says:

You said you were going to ignore all posts that start with y’all. I thought we were cool. What happened? :wail:

Colin 2Pac’d her ass so she ran to the cops. Ol’ thirsty heifer. :coffee:

===========

:crying1: whhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyy :rofl: for the love of gawd wwwhhhhyyyy :hahaha:

Unless they’re gay.

Aint Teyana and Katachoochoo good frans? That makes two of em in line for those leftovers then if so.

Wasting time says:

They want us to fall for anything. T. Taylor is not the accuser. It’s a great way to get her some buzz though.
      Rhi messed with Colin, did T. Taylor mess with Matt Kemp? If not where is the thirst :tea:

Buttercup says:

Smart woman :nods: Think she’d be interested in guest blogging one day??
      =========
      :lol: I wish she would, but she spends majority of her free time working for the Lordt. She just started texting within the last year when I got her an iPhone, so she probably can’t grasp the concept of blogging.

Unless they’re gay.
      ======
      I have no problem with the gays, but I don’t think my nerves are equipped to handle being around more than 2 at a time.

Sandrrrrrrrraaaaa……… :ghost:

===========

:thinking: Well then we jst gon have to trick hur. Ask her to write you a letter (womens of a certain age love writing letters) with some words of wisdom for dating, relationships, success in life, recipes, getting out tough stains, ecetera ecetera then you can share with us!!

That letter doesn’t help me understand why the victim is Teyana. Well I’m sure when she get wind of the rumors she’ll say it’s not her. If she doesn’t speak on it then I might wonder.

*squirts Butter in the eye w/water gun*

i just meant the posts that insist that “yall know yall would do abc if’n it was yall, blah blah blah”
      i don’t presume to speak for or know enough about anybody here to TELL them what EYE know THEY would do… that’s just me :shrug:
      maybe it’s like a pet peeve :think: because even in church, i get turned off by a preacher who’s always pointing the finger talking about “yall!” this & that. if you up there and you got The Word, you the first partaker, sir/ma’am – ain’t no yall!

=======
      I can share some stuff with y’all, but some may have a problem with Mama Butter :no: She was the side chick. She used to call my daddy, ask his wife how she was doing, and ask to speak to him. I’ve seen how people on this here blog get in their feelings over stuff like that. I would be forced to ping people’s IPs :lol:

OpinionHated says:

Her body is wonderful – her common sense completely non existent – she lost her shoe deal for posting out of line pics and now ths rape thing – don’t cry rape – if you went into a hotel room full of men alone what did you think was gonna happen but a gang phucking – she knew damn well what happened why it happened and when it happened – she just feels shook now cause she’s not sure if they filmed it…. I hate chicks who cry wolf when it comes to rape – making it hard for real rape victims…Something about this kid I don’t like – not sure what but she rubs me the wrong way – she still got a dope body though….

she not the only one :shrug:
      (there’s evidence enough to suggest that Lolo would give Teyana a “run” for those leftovers :tea: )

Buttercup says:

:kona: I’m sorry, Nancy. I was just a hit dog hollering. I asked if “Y’all were talmbout Scandal” so I thought you didn’t want to be kindred anymore :hug:

______________________________

:thankyou: OpHat!!!
      we just had that discussion yesterday!

Wasting time says:

We never gonna talk about scandal :no:
      Sandra keeping us occ-u-pied!

I was just finna bring it byke up, Wasting!

so! YALL thank papa pope is done for?! :popcorn:

@NANCY
      “I hate chicks who cry wolf when it comes to rape – making it hard for real rape victims…
      ______________________________

capricorn83 says:

Still waiting on the reason to suspect Teyana… sounds like this “loyal reader” is reaching.

Teyana’s body is on point!! :thumbsup:

Buttercup says:

I’on think Papa Pope done. He’s too evil to die that easily. I think he’ll recover and Mama Pope is going to have hail to pay.

Wasting time says:

Girl! My momma wasn’t a side piece but she was fast as heck. Once I figured that out I would look at her like WORD Ma, WORD! My parents are May/December. My half Brother is 20 years older than me and 2 years younger than my mother. I dated a older guy and she tried to get him all kind of locked up and I was legal. My dad stepped in and told the whole story and asked what the difference was, my mom stood there like :shock: she hasn’t spoken to him since :hahaha:

Ok… I haven’t heard word that it IS Teyana.. but I have heard that the there was a train. The chick only agreed to it cause she wanted to phuck Kaep.

The irony is that Kaep didn’t participate in the train. This made the chick initial claim “assualt.”

But then she tried to retract, but the police HAVE to investigate it so they are tryin to find any sort of evidence to prove “rape/assualt.” But ol girl isn’t cooperating now.

This is what I’ve heard so far.

==============

So mama butter was the trendsetter of side chicks not being forced to stay in their lane :rofl:

Well she done got the calling for the Lordt work, so if he can forgive her trespasses (spiritually and literally ) so can we!

Wasting time says:

Poppa Pope aint done. He gone make it (LOX VC) He has to live so he can slit momma pope throat from ear to ear.

I stood up and :clap: at Cyrus last night. I needed my n199a back! That evil Grinch smile ! Yesssssssss

And yall know I did the dougie when Huck and Quinn popped off! I hope they don’t have her turn on him!

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Afternoon :waves: What we talmbout?

=======
      :hahaha: You were like me once I realized that there had to be some obstacles to overcome for me to grow up in my Big Love family. My paternal grandma told IT ALL. How my stepmama tried to check Mama Butter once they got married. Mama Butter :box: her. My daddy broke up the fight and told his wife that Mama Butter will always be in his life. He gave his wife the option to take it or leave it. She stayed :facepalm:

I stood up and at Cyrus last night. I needed my n199a back! That evil Grinch smile ! Yesssssssss

________________________

I’m only half-way entertaining Cyrus because I want Sally gone! And can one of YALL explain to me exactly how she’s gotten away w/murdering her husband. I’m sure I missed something :think:

Huck & Quinn, sadly one is gonna have to ‘off’ the other sooner or later.

=========
      :yes: My daddy didn’t make her have ANY chill whatsoever.

:blink: forget Scandal! let’s get into the Butters and the Wastings! :rofl:

@BUTTERCUP
      “My daddy broke up the fight and told his wife that Mama Butter will always be in his life. He gave his wife the option to take it or leave it. She stayed ”

:yes:
      :cosign:
      Things women need to understand in 2014.

Give your dad some dap on my behalf.

======
      I was :ashamed: that I was so happy with Mr. Beene last night.

Huck and Quinn are going to have to eventually handle Charley. Huck would probably allow Quinn to do the honors.

Is it too late to check her face for DNA @Man?

San ah make ya dance says:

@Sandra, can we get a post on this?

Karyn Washington, 22, the beautiful creator of the uplifting website, ForBrownGirls.com has died, due to an apparent suicide

========
      Cyrus handled the cover up. Between that and James dying, Cyrus wants Sally out of his hair for good.

@WHO DAT
      “Is it too late to check her face for DNA @Man?”

Prolly so. Chit sound like this chick might have some of his DNA stored away somewhere tho.

Buttercup says:

Give your dad some dap on my behalf.
      ======
      Pour out a lil likka for the homie the next time you have a drink. He passed when I was in high school. His wife could’ve poisoned him. All of us kids were just like :shrug: He was sick.

Colin 2Pac’d her ass so she ran to the cops. Ol’ thirsty heifer.

:ghost:

:shocked: 22 years old???!!!! Lord have mercy!

Buttercup says:

:hi: Heart. We’re just shooting the breeze talmbout Scandal, side chicks, and functioning, dysfunctional family relationships. Well…scandals.

:no: just sad. Sounds like she was goin through some things.

Wasting time says:

The Wastings are a mess Nancy.
      Momma Wasting took public transportation to community college. Daddy drove the bus. He asked her to go home with him every day :yes: One day she gets on with a suitcase and overnight bag “He said you coming home with me?” She says :yes: All she wrote. I came 2 years later. She got her nursing degree and :bounce: 5 months after that he got married. My mom found out and ran down on him and his new bride. My dad said my mother was yelling “What if we wanted to come back” and my dad said ” I’ll put her out” My step momma hated me and my mother forever! My brother said my dad would get drunk and call out for my mother :no:

she lost her shoe deal for posting out of line pics
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      CORRECT. The pic Teyana posted that made Adidas drop dat azz? A pic of Rih’s beaten face.

Robyn getting bishes fired from THEY JOB. She probably personally fwd’d the pic to the Adidas folks. :rofl:

Lolo Jones dont want it with her. :no:

========
      :sideeye: Your diddy from GA? Papa Butter was a rolling stone who owned a Harley.

One day she gets on with a suitcase and overnight bag “He said you coming home with me?” She says All she wrote
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Nigga HERE I GO <<< Mystikal voice.

Wasting time says:

I text a co worker during the show. I said huck was coming back from getting rid of Charlie body when Quinn pulled up. Or they can kill him together and get busy next to his body!

San ah make ya dance says:

:shocked: 22 years old???!!!! Lord have mercy!
      —————-
      Yes :no: started the darkskinredlip project after ASAP Rocky made his foolish comment

=========
      I was wondering where Charlie was when they were getting busy.

San ah make ya dance says:

———–
      Umm oK :hahaha:

:offtopic:

I swear this lil dude standing at the bookcase outside my door just pooted :facepalm:

reason i believe it, he seemed to immediately attempt to recreate the sound cause he got real ‘activated’ and started moving stuff around :facepalm:

i should just go home…

Wasting time says:

@Butter, Nah my dad still kicking it at 76 and he from SC!
      My dad is a trip and a half though, at Time Jr dedication he told my mother that she is still the love of his life :sad: my mom smiled and walked past him, he turned around and his wife was there :hahaha:

My brother said my dad would get drunk and call out for my mother
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      This shat right here be sad. My grandfather did the same thing. The lady who he married after my granna passed…well she stared throwing herself at him when my granna was literally on her deathbed. She was SUPPOSEDLY one of her friends! After granna passed he married the lady.

He getting ready to leave earth and in the hospital… who HE calling out for? My grandmother. Wife 2 in the kona like :crying1: Well bish how you got him wasnt all kosher. Now he getting ready to go see his original true love. Hated it for ya azz. :coffee:

Wasting time says:

This is all second hand telling. I was a youngin’

You right Who Dat.
      Allegedly my step mom was with child, got married and lost it. My aunts tell it with a lot of eye rolling and huffing though….

========
      :crying1: When Mama Butter finally broke up with my daddy, he cried for seemed like a week straight. When his wife asked him what was wrong, he told her what happened and that he wanted to kill himself. His wife helped my brother get all of his guns out of the house. Ain’t.no.way. I would put up with that foolishness.

Yes started the darkskinredlip project after ASAP Rocky made his foolish comment
      ________________________

My goodness, so young :no:
      any idea what caused her to take her own life?

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

:dead: at all the stories. :rofl:

You right.
      My in-laws are just as bad
      Your step-momma was a saint cause aint no way my husband can be crying over his girlfriend. I’d hand him the gat

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Buttercup says:

he told my mother that she is still the love of his life my mom smiled and walked past him, he turned around and his wife was there
      ========

Man, I woulda gave his ass a :shotsfired: :coffee:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Heeey Nancy :waves: *Flips hair*

__________________________

you aint lyin :no:
      exact same w/my grandeddy when he was crossing over. he was in the hosp calling out my granma name, even though he had re-married while my dad was still a kid. :no: they say you get back what you put out before you get outta here (eem if it’s WHILE you on your way out) and i believe it.

Buttercup says:

My stepma must’ve taken notes from Geneva Waters, because my daddy had AT LEAST 6 kids with other women during their marriage. I guess he would come home with a new baby, and she would get them and start rocking.

Trendsetter says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

_________________________

:blink:

Trendsetter says:

I like Teyana and last I heard she was a virgin…

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

I’m almost positive that I will have unknown brothers and sisters show up at my dad’s funeral. My mom has never sad he cheated but I know that nigga has. I’m almost prepared for the fukkery at the funerall whenever he does pass.

=======
      When he told Mama Butter he was going to kill himself, she replied, “Well, we’ll deal with that when it happens.” Cold blooded.

I used to think that no one would put up with that, but I guess she took it as being part of the territory.

My aunts tell it with a lot of eye rolling and huffing though….
      ______________________________

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

I’m sorry to laugh Buttah, but this ish tickled me. :rofl:

=======
      We only had 1. He slipped through the cracks, because he was raised in another country. My dad always owned up to his and took care of us all (when he wasn’t on that bull). I know all of my siblings as well as others who shared the same household full time with theirs.

Buttercup says:

I’m sorry to laugh Buttah, but this ish tickled me.
      ======
      Don’t apologize. It wasn’t funny at the time, because I was a child, but I can laugh at it now. Mama Butter loves the Lordt but He STILL has a ways to go with her :hahaha:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

@Hearts~n~Kisses (Dwight voice) how dreadful!

:lol: Let me be great!

missyJ says:

Ok I had to ketchup now my questions

@Wasting why your mama roll out after her degree??

@butter could your step-mammy not bear chirren?

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

@Buttah, That’s how I feel bout Mr. Heart’s PTSD. Wasn’t funny at first but we joke about it all the time now. Long as he ain’t snapping on me i’m cool. :shrugs:

Ms Peaches says:

@Buttercup- You can’t stop now, hell I done close my book and this is starting to get good. Continue please.

y’all need to contact tyla purry cause the haves/nots aint got nothing on yall :hahaha:

===========

Cosign! I’m posed to be watching Scandal but the :tea: in here is better!

Wasting time says:

Missy J: My Granddad lived in the house to and he liked to drank. My mom was nervous with him around me. Allegedly!

missyJ says:

My mom has never sad he cheated but I know that nigga has.

=================

How you know? :popcorn: Did he used to carry yo’on ova tah cpl of the church ladies houses and he’d hafta fix something in the bathroom and give you a penny candy to wait quietlike in the front room then take you for ice cream after??

No? Just me? Oh :kona:

How you know? Did he used to carry yo’on ova tah cpl of the church ladies houses and he’d hafta fix something in the bathroom and give you a penny candy to wait quietlike in the front room then take you for ice cream after??
      ________________________

:think: i was bout to say, that’s a real specific “example” :hahaha:

Missy J has a story !!

Ms Peaches says:

This is like the stories on TV, I see you @Wasting you got a good one too.

:nono: missy not allowed to tell her stories, she like to brag too much :rolleyes:

missyJ says:

missy not allowed to tell her stories, she like to brag too much :rolleyes:

============

My font was already in the hot seat tah-day. I be :tape: from here on out

In here Googla’n Teyana and Cap. Came up on Keyshia Dior lipstick line (Teyana a molla for it). Ka’oir. The colored lipsticks. I think 19yo would like em. Might order her one for her bday coming up as one of her gifts. Anybody here used em? How are they? Did they make your lips itch? Make your shat break out? You wiped it off and two days later still had green lips? Answers.

Thanks.

“a molla”

:rofl: :rofl: it never gets old i tellya *slaps knee* :phew:

Buttercup says:

@butter could your step-mammy not bear chirren?
      =========
      :yes: They had 2. Papa Butter just wanted to be fruitful and multiply like BeBe’s kids.

Man…been tellin yall, them old-timers was phuckin like wild animals back in the day.

Wasting time says:

Thank you Roses for speeding up this day!
      Have a great weekend! :bye:

OH SHYT. When that update on this post come through? I am DOA :ghost:

—————-

Oh I was thinking since you say she would take him and rock em and chit maybe she couldn’t have kids so was just okay with him getting babies the only way he could

Papa Butter just wanted to be fruitful and multiply like BeBe’s kids.
      ^^^^^^^^^^
      That was his job on ERFF according to Sandra.

________________________

only you would put it like that, smh :no: :rofl:

Buttercup says:

So I need to write my family story? I think I shall pen it Big Black Love :rofl:

TEYANATAYLOR Why are you really upset? Because you spread your legs to every celebrity and not one of them wants to wife you?

TEYANATAYLOR How embarrassing is it when not even bipoolar Chris Brown wants you?

TEYANATAYLOR Your friends call you “industry basketball” because you get passed around so much.

:sad: SANDRA stop it. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. STAWP. OMG.

OH SHYT. When that update on this post come through? I am DOA

:shocked:
      *runs around blog slapping hi-5s* :woohoo: oh snap! :blink: y’all see that?! :blink:

======
      Cause Papa Butter had about 2 litters of kids like he needed help on a farm.

missyJ says:

Okay they can’t kill Sally because that is still not Fitz winning the election on his own

look like “A loyal reader” tryna set Sandra up with some b.s. :tea:

============
      :crying1:

__________________________

um, you aint gotta try and make it all Biblical and stuff… it is what it is :shrug:

=====
      I can understand that. Cyrus is doing this unbeknownst to Fitz just like they handled Defiance.

“Big Black Love”

_________________________

:huh: that dont sound right :no:
      um, “gentle reminder” this a family blog :hahaha:

Buttercup says:

:wail: If I could put down white cheddar cheese popcorn and chips, I wouldn’t have to worry about my booty meat eating my undies.

________________________

oh okay (but ion’t like her tho :wail: )

:huh: that dont sound right :no:
      ====
      *goes back to the drawing board*

missyJ says:

you aint gotta try and make it all Biblical and stuff

==============================

:hahaha: Ioono I’m like 4 side babies is just excessive, gots to be a reason

1 Pingbacks

[…] on Instagram 2 days ago that everyone is freaking out about (I know you already saw them): Click Here to read the […]