Judge Delays Chris Brown’s Assault Trial

Karrueche Tran and Joyce Hawkins

Chris Brown‘s ex-girlfriend Karrueche Tran was spotted entering the D.C. Superior Courthouse to attend Brown’s felony assault trial today in D.C.

Brown’s trial, which had been scheduled for today, was postponed until Wednesday, April 23.

Karrueche Tran and Joyce Hawkins

Karrueche (wearing ponytail) walked behind Brown’s mother, Joyce Hawkins (blond hair) and Brown’s aunts.

Judge Patricia Wynn found Brown’s bodyguard, Christopher Hollosy, guilty of felony assault of a Maryland man today.

Hollosy and Brown were arrested in October after the fracas outside the W Hotel where Brown was staying.

Judge Wynn ruled that Hollosy was not justified in punching Parker Adams, 20, and breaking his nose.

Brown’s attorneys allege that Holloway got physical with Adams only after the fan tried to board Brown’s tour bus.

• Karrueche Tran Supports Chris Brown in D.C.
  • Chris Brown Charged with Felony Assault
  • Chris Brown Wants Rihanna To Be Quiet, Says Assault Was “Private Matter”
  • Rihanna Assaults Fan With Mic During Concert
  • Photos: Dennis Byron/Hiphopenquirer.com

99 Responses to “Judge Delays Chris Brown’s Assault Trial”

GWU says:

What have these women been wearing to court? This isn’t even “professional” or even “business casual”.

Kae’s outfit is whacked!

Her shoes cute :tea: but lawd she has no style none

they weren’t successful in adapting their west coast wardrobes to the dc spring weather (which is still pretty chilly in the am)

GWU says:

I ain’t never seen nothing like it :facepalm: these folks live in another world I swear

I just read Kenya said Porsha provoked her :facepalm: LooneyTunes and now she threatening to leave ……. bye Ashy uglyfoot :bye: get thee hell on :bye:

missyJ says:

Still toiling away in class…

Ion even know why Ruche done stole that bed sheet and wrapped around her bawdee

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

What does Karate Kid have on?! Where is this girl momma at?! The fugg do she be doing with her life? Whatever. What happened to the days that people knew what to wear?! No you don’t go into court with the frock you made up the night before. No you do not go to a damn funeral in some black jeans and a hoodie. No you do not go to work in some thin ass tight you brought from rainbow and a tee shirt and a muffin top. Just NO!!

@Nancy I done told you my momma said this baby is making me real rude. Lol. I have to chill. Between my little guy, this baby, and my almost husband, I have zero left over fcuks for anything else. It’s so sad.

@luvin we put an offer in. Just waiting now. Pray for me y’all.

bye Ashy uglyfoot :bye: get thee hell on :bye:

lawd Jenie :rofl: :rofl: :ghost:

Well Chris mama nem from 1.5 hours from DC. They know the weather patter-erns << kuntree folk pronunciation.

Kahkulekiani on the other hand…they set her ays up. She asked one or ALL of em how she look :nun: before she left that hotel… and one or all of em said you look fine baby :yes:

They held a straight face during breakfast. While waiting on the car to come scoop them….and the wholllle ride to the courthouse! Set UP

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@dubb but it look like the momma had on a damn maxi dress. I mean, none of them owns a blazer and pants?! Or skirt?! Whatever.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I’m catching the end of BBWLA and I have a question. If they all think Jackie is all this of a bad person and whatever, why do y’all keep dealing with her?! Man please. No one is watching this show without crazy Jackie and they know it. This whole show is full of bird ass chicks. The entire cast.

missyJ says:

Aunty onliest one lookin like she a fawk to give for perception. She at least got on some basic pumps…

Me, my sister, and our cuz who was raised like our sis be setting them dumb broads my nephew fuggs with up. I know how mama and aunties is aganest these chicks tryna make it in the circle.

Hazing. Only the strong survive.

I have zero left over fcuks for anything else. It’s so sad. – :hahaha:

…..

we put an offer in. Just waiting now. Pray for me y’all. – girl we gon praise HIM in advance! :danban: :danban1: :bow: :bow: :bow:

missyJ says:

Wait, just looked at the thumbnail.. auntie wearing a dress with cats on it :facepalm: I TRIED to say something nice… I truly did :coffee:

They had to make Kamagotchi think she was amongst frens @Nakeya.

Good luck on da house! Our corp office in North Wales. Get my pallet ready :thankyou:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Thanks. @nancy. I know most of y’all Roses are some praying folks so thanks in advance for the prayers. That was no shade btw. (This time) lol

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Will do @ dubb. Are you cooking when you come?

missyJ says:

@nancy Imma need my bedroom to have a least 3 windas facing west so as not to be disturbed by the morning sunrise but I can enjoy a sunset with cocoa/iced tea, season dictating.

@Somebody SAID they was 10 years past ratchet! They from Tappahanock. Of course her dress got cats on it! She got it from Its Fashion!

God. Yall harsh

correction @keya

I'm tryna give dese womens from my home state of Bajinja the benefit of the doubt, so I'ma still w/the influence of the west coast and Chris' money done caused them to forget how to dress for the weather. :kona:

I will! Will cook for shelter.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@missyj uhh I can try….or we can sit on the front porch with out ice tea. Lol.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@dubb in that case, I would like greens, cornbread ( the soft kind), fried chicken, yams, and gravy. Thanks. Lol

uhh I can try….

==================

Please do. Now on to my thread count needs :coffee:

@missyJ, I was finna say, that’s Keya w/the new house (plus, I wouldn’t be sure about inviting you cause your step deddy might wanna visit too, and your mama don’t care if he stay a long time) :hahaha:

==============

Imma need some taters or rice as well

====================

Lawd I’m in class and BOL

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Oh wait, missyj your step deddy will be back home with Momma Missy right?! Cuz what your not about to do is come with him, and leave talking bout some I be right back. Ohh no. Well, unless he plays blackjack and drinks straw-ber-Ritas in a can. Then he can stay.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Missyj your thread count needs?! Girl Diva already schooled me on the thread count game. My sheets is right! Lmao :hahaha:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I see Missyj thank she staying at a dag on hotel. Lol.

===============

:hahaha: nawl he done went back home but had he still been with me I might just have dropped him awf with a 12 pack and a note pinned to his colla.

:offtopic: Netflix is going up :angry: :cuss: I fawking knew it !

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@missyj we’ll at least you did not send him empty handed. Bless you. Lol lol.

@jenie how much?

=============

Good.. so long as you don’t have to take them down from the window before you can lay them on the bed. :ha:

Netflix is going up :angry: :cuss:

wait…. whet?????!!!! :cuss: they ain’t even streaming like they used tew!!!!!!! :mad: HOW MUCH JENIE???!!!!! :wtf:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I hollered @missyj girl I hate that mess!! Get your sons Spider-Man sheets out the front damn window!!! Lol. Girl hell no. Not at my house. I don’t like curtains anyway. Blinds please.

missyJ, aint you already been dragged for your uppity ways? :think: you got entitlement issues I see :no:

*note to self, Dubb will sleep on a pallet AND cook; missy will only be staying at the ritz carlton*

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

You see her?! @nancy now seeing as how we drink straw-ber-ritas at the house, out of the can, she should already know what it is. But damn, my sheets ain’t in the damn window. I mean, I ain’t shyt sometimes, but I would like to think my sheets are not being used to block the sun. Lol.

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

Where we goin im bringing my Netflix playlist.

she’ll learn Keya, however yall do at the house she best remember that Keya says “YOU WILL DEAL” :eek: :tea: :rofl:

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

@Nakeya once you drop your load try the mangoritas

@nancy omg I’m dying. I’m done with you!!! Lol. :hahaha:

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

Missyj need to get like Oprah and bring her own sheets.

@draya I heard they were good. Ugh

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Are y’all watching black ink?! Cease and Duchess are annoying. I wish they would both get a real life. And wash.

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

@Keya yup. Put a lil tequila in em :danban:

alright yall, it’s back to work tomorrow, so let me get my bath and take to my bed… Keya, don’t you and that baby try to stay up all night either :nono:
      :nite: All!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

And oh shyt new girl…. She not gonna last long. If she can’t deal with his several baby mommas then good luck to her. That voice though….. Oh and Duchess needs to stop being mad that these people in the shop don’t want to be her friend nor speak. You gave them your ass to kiss and talked all this shyt about them. What you want now? Friends? No boo boo. You can be mad, sad, glad, scratch your ass, but they don’t give a fcuk. And you made it that way. Go that way (in my Big Pun voice)

2 dollarrs ssssssssssss :crying: 2 dollarrssssssssssss chile lawd wall slides :crying: for new users it will happen in I think 2 mnths and current users I think 2 or 3 yrs :crying1: they going up on everything they went up on Amazon Prime too … thank God I had already renewed a month before…. Alright let me go to be :yawn: meds kicking in … I put my damn back out the other week and its taking forever to heal :cry: Goodnight guys :bye:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I almost wrote a dear Duchess letter….but I don’t have time for her woe is me ass. You ain’t shyt, you was not shyt with Cease ain’t shyt ass, and you ain’t shyt now. You not better than one soul in that shop. not one. Clown. Jesus has plenty of grips, go get you one.

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

I can’t do black ink feels like I could get scabies through the tv

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@draya my face is balled up the whole time I watch it. Just stupid.

pointhimout says:

This has more to do with her being seen vs being concerned about his trial. Why are cameras in her face like she’s earned stripes from years of dedicated hard work? This broad is a jump off at best.

Look closely 30 and 40 somethings. These types are raising your next generation. In 20 years, it’s going to be like a bunch of zombies stuck in a time capsule because their brains will be so fried and full of ignorance. I bet CB playing the ‘whoa it’s me, i’m a rich black man and they’re mad’ card. Nope, you’re ignorant and folks tired of it. Since you can’t make the most of your freedom, society has a place for you.

If you take the judicial system seriously, when you or your people are involved for sure, you show up to court dressed the part. You don’t show up like you’ve been in a club all night. This lil broad is thumbing her nose at the system the same way CB has all this time. I rode for CB, but his bs just wouldn’t stop. Years later, they got him. But it looks like he’s going to pay somebody the right amount of money to get off. Similarly to Puffy/Shyne, his bodyguard will take the hit and he’ll get off. If he’s found guilty also and serve time, I’ll be surprised.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Why she got on a biker jacket and club clothes to go to court???? Even if you are not on trial this is not a photo shoot. She said this is her big moment :facepalm:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

___________________________________
      And I died already at 7:34 am :ghost:
      Not woe is me……..
      But yea that whole episode was Struggle City. Struggle Ink. And the black chick who works the counter has a pretty face but a broke down body and mentality :no:

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

Morning :yawn: I can’t wait till 430

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@Pup. Me neither. I will be in my car :steer: by then

San ah make ya dance says:

If I was Karr I wouldn’t be traveling to this fools court hearings and shyt. NOPE you prolly can call me ever so often and make sure it aint where I gotta pay fool.

Blanche Devereaux says:

They are silly im in my early 20s and I know better. Mr. Blanche got himself into some mess and when we go to court i dress like its MY case….your people are a direct reflection of you

San ah make ya dance says:

————
      Mannnn fugg O Shyt and his stable of babymamas. They need to retire. Yall kids damn near grown and tryna act like bishes gotta get initiated in that bullshyt. FOH. If I was her, I wouldn’t have even met with them hos :nono: And dare he ask me. She better leave quick. They all slow in that bytch

San ah make ya dance says:

:waves: Nancy

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Morning & chit :tea:

San ah make ya dance says:

Morning :waves: Going to watch Black Ink so I can talk some more shyt

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

Yes Nancy SCABIES

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

How do people let them tattoo them when they look like that I’d be :scared:

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

Went back up to look at kae I don’t like mixing black and brown leather

BombMom! :hi:
      Any chance we can get pics of the babies :love: in their Easter splendor? Just put those black bars over their faces like they used to do in that mag that took pics of folks for their do’s & don’t's column :waiting:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Nancy :waves:

My ladies were fierce in yella :love: but Mama’s back at work :wail: I’ll blur their faces & put something up later in the week :D

Matchsticks says:

I can’t watch Black Ink either…I’ve honestly TRIED…but the television emits some kind of dust or filthy air waves when its on…I always end up changing…

kamadiva says:

:hi: Morning ALL!!!

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

________________________

Wasting time says:

:waves: Morning Roses

kamadiva says:

~~~The judge delayed the start of Brown’s trial until attorneys for Brown and Hollosy could work out the details of Hollosy’s witness testimony for Brown.~~~

:thinking: So the judges give you time to make sure your lies are straight or is Brown working out a payment to the BG so he can get off?

but the television emits some kind of dust or filthy air wave
      ________________________

================

I thought I remember something bout you taking 12 months off :think:

Anywhoooo how’s it feel? Missing the babies yet?

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Missy I had off 6months… & I wanna go home to my babies :wail:

Good morning all. A post will be up shortly. :wave:

Afiya says:

Good Morning Beautiful Roses :hi:

First off: :wtf: is Karucche wearing? :blink:

:offtopic:

So my husband is home on WC, got electrocuted, anywho, I get home yesterday and he’s watching BBWLA :confused: and I’m like Why the Fucck you watching this mess, he says…ain’t these the ones that was married to R. Kelly and Eddie Murphy? :smack: UMMM NO Boo, not even close :facepalm: *changes channel* BUT whatever that old hoes name is needs to grow the hell up and stop trying to act like she twenty :nono:

:kona:

Afiya says:

Good Morning Sandra :hug:

:waiting:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Morning all!!! I’m going to try to be very nice today. Yup. It may not last long, but I’m gonna try. Anyway, what’s up with y’all? Oh and Hey Bomb and Dem Babies!!!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Is it too early to have on that super old mix tape “The Empire Strikes Back”? The Roc-A-Fella one? :kona:

=======================

In his defense ain’t one show about a washed up hoe who ain’t done chit with her life except fugg a suspect somebody with 12% notoriety pretty much the same as the next show featuring washed up hoez who ain’t done nothing but fugg a suspect somebody who can throw balls??

Buttercup says:

Morning y’all :waves:

Afiya says:

:hahaha: You might be right Missy

:crying: BUT One is a little classier then the other…right? :(

UGH!!!!

Buttercup says:

Mannnn fugg O Shyt and his stable of babymamas.
      ==========
      :hahaha: Tell us how you really feel, San.

missyJ says:

BUT One is a little classier then the other…right?

============

I will give you that.. Washed up ex hoez was more classes than basketball hoez

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Soror :happy: I wanna see Dem Babies. I will send you pics of my kiddies from Easter :pc: The boy didn’t want to be photo’d :lol:

missyJ says:

Can we get a post on Keke Palmer talk show?? I just love her!! She reminds me of a Raven Symone type but more grounded. Raven kinda ErykaHill3000 type

Wasting time says:

Raven kinda ErykaHill3000 type
      ______________________________
      I don’t know why but this made me :rofl: Missy.
      So you saying she got a afro under her arms, shares men and women on one queen size mattress with feathers dipped in hot wax with a touch of honey burning ??