LHHATL’s Mimi Faust and Nikko Are P0rn Stars

WARNING: NUDITY "Love & Hip Hop" stars Mimi Faust and Nikko Smith in hardcore home sex tape

Vivid Entertainment is supposedly “shopping” a sex tape featuring reality TV D-listers Mimi Faust and Nikko Smith. If you recall, Nikko exposed his and Mimi’s fake relationship during a phone call last April.

At the time, Nikko was salty because he believed he was being used by both Mimi and the show’s producer Mona Scott-Young.

Nikko told me via a phone call that he believed Mimi and fellow cast member Stevie J never really broke up — it was all staged for the show to boost ratings. The relationship between the show’s stars, Joseline Hernandez and Stevie J is also reportedly fake.

Nikko confirmed that the show was fake and scripted and he felt “betrayed.” He said he would give me all the details after his tatto session, but he never called back. I assumed Mona got to him.

Vivid Entertainment is the same outfit that released the now infamous Kim Kardashian and Ray J video. Vivid is scheduled to release Mimi and Nikko’s video later this month.

Before anyone believes this is a real sex tape: notice the studio lighting?

It isn’t clear how Vivid plans to make any money off this video. Who’s going to pay to watch it?

How embarrassing for Mimi. She went from being a respectable businesswoman to a shameless p0rn star in less than a year.

• Joseline Hernandez wants you to know…
  • fanMAIL: Erica Dixon and Lil Scrappy
  • fanMAIL: Love & Hip Hop’s Stevie J expecting a baby?
  • Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Cast Takes New York

109 Responses to “LHHATL’s Mimi Faust and Nikko Are P0rn Stars”

:eek:
      BUT
      but :crying1:
      this is Horrific!

says:

ok i JUST seent the ‘tape’ and mimi a heaux or got heaux like tendencies.

they aint eem use a rubba lawd! :hurl:

SOTHERNGRL says:

:nono: Sandra dont nobody wanna see this chit. On another note Mimi edges look good and strong. I cant with the rest. :vomit:

says:

AND she got extra titty meat they aint take off from the :boob: job lawd.

so u got perkish tittays that’s kinda flappy. my lawd :dead:

~~~~~~~~
      How EMBARRASSING for her Baby girl!

KayCeiSoul says:

IKR LuV? It’s probably all types of animal sounds, bird chirps, and screeching metal in the audio. Not to mention some 70’s b side music from an undiscovered garage band.

Ugh.

they aint eem use a rubba lawd!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :shocked: moFos KRAY KRAY!

KayCeiSoul says:

Where is the tape? I only saw stills!?

and this aint no secks tape, it’s a flat-out P0RN :blow:

XX

Not to mention some 70?s b side music from an undiscovered garage band.
      ~~~~~~~~~
      LMAO!!! :chase: KC

@KayCei

WSHH has it

KAY! :2dance:

hole on punkin :pc:

KayCeiSoul says:

My eyes are burning again. I JUST got them back together from the word visuals and stills, now THIS!?! :angry: :mad:

SOTHERNGRL says:

I’m not one to knock anybody hustle but at some point do you stop and say to yourself is alla dis chit I’m doing worth it for a few more minutes on the screen?

KayCeiSoul says:Where is the tape? I only saw stills!?
      ~~~~~~~~~~
      You Need More??

lashellebelle says:

@ Fay- did you clutch your pearls?

VicKaLiCious says:

Maid can’t say ish to Jose about her hoe antics now. Smh.

KayCeiSoul says:

Thank you TM! :hug:

I guess I’ll call somebody to pick me up from work, considering I’ll be legally blind by the time the video is over.

spongebobfan says:

lmao “secret sex tape” bish this looks like Mr Marcus sitting on side saying he got next

lashellebelle! :hahaha: :woohoo:

SO good-good to see yo font! i was hopin u’d pop in! LMAOOO

SOTHERNGRL says:

How EMBARRASSING for her Baby girl!
      :cosign: :thankyou: This that chit I’m talking bout. What about your daughter miss.

KayCeiSoul says:

Thank you too lashelle!

I’ma opt out. I have to think ahead to Thursday – can’t miss the Scandal finale on account of going blind from these two weirdos. :rollseyes:

lashellebelle says:

Chile I’ve been refreshing SR for the last hour waiting on her to post this!
      You know where to find me @Fay!

luVn_liFe… says:

KayCeiSoul says:Where is the tape? I only saw stills!?
      ~~~~~~~~~~
      You Need More??

:dead:

:ido: i caint UN-see it nih

he packin doe #brightside #kinda :shrug:

sup Luvbug?

KayCeiSoul says:

Fay :hug: – I gots to hold off on Ma & Pa Kettle. I cannot, will not dare not watch no senior citizens make dust. I refuse. But I’m so nnnooooseyyyy!!

*afterThursdayafterThursdayafterThursdayafterThursday* :rofl:

KayCeiSoul says:

Thank you too lashelle!

:spank: so u just gone let us be bline all by ouwva selves? :rollseyes: how RUDE

lashellebelle & u KNOW this woman! i just wanted to see u cut on hurr a bit :winky:

Mimi wasn’t never no respectable nothin! :lol:

I don’t know she had fooled mayne.

KayCeiSoul says:

:ghost: this chit right hurr? :casket:

also it’s my nosiness that got ME fckd off on this ish. laaaawd! :unsee: where’s the MIB memory thingy when u need it?? :no:

texaspaine says:

WHY WHY THIS MAKES NO SINCE. NO RESPECT FOR HER OWN WORTH

Mimi look like she got an “after 5 shadow.”
      :eek:

@Man

so u sayin we gave her too much credyck huh? u was right :tea:

u seen the ‘clip’?

missyJ says:

You Need More??

===================

Please don’t judge meee *Chris Brown Voice* :kona:

lashellebelle says:

Twitter is letting her tail have it!
      #mimitaughtme

says:

it’s her daughter that is the victim here. po baby. cute as she is :love:

she aint deserve this. wonder how much the selling of one’s soul running for these days? :think:

this is what is sounds like when doves :cry:

he packin doe #brightside #kinda :shrug:
      ~~~~~~
      :hi: FAY. . I just seenT da duck :eek: :eek: :eek:

Now thats eating the coochie and make Ya climb the WAlls!
      :phew:

#mimitaughtme

do i dare?? :eek:

whyyyy foe come she do this lawd? i’m serious, i do GNAT unnastand :no:

Luvn

:lol: told ya! :eek:

when LHHATL coming byke?! :bounce:

luVn_liFe… says:

Now thats eating the coochie and make Ya climb the WAlls!

JuanHustle says:

She threw herself off her own bandwagon with this mess. SMH. Mona Scott must be like “get shot or do a sextape!” to renew contracts right now. SMH

Soooooo. No one has compared Jose’s & Mimi’s snatches have they? :kona:

I dig the tiles in the shower #goodlook :thumbsup:

@SOUTHERN
      “How EMBARRASSING for her Baby girl!
      This that chit I’m talking bout. What about your daughter miss.”

:lol: that po’ baby!

But it was already too late for her when people saw her mom and dad after the first episode. LOL.

@Fay

May 5th
      They’ve added Wacka flacka & young joc
      Oh & Scrappy Doo done impregnated Bambi aka Baby Teef

Heeeey maid. Molly Maid

Bad Influence says:

Iono what’s worse, this or tamars kitchen & edges :facepalm:

Heeeey maid. Molly Made a P0rN :eek:

lashellebelle,

chile i clutched pearls, AND almost fainted!

“Turn the shower on midway then hang from that curtainbar .. curtainbaarr ..curtainbaarr ..Swangin on that wud

^^^

twitter finna CUT THE DAMN FOOL! :dead:

missyJ says:

A tripod is not the place for a sex tape

Y’all see Mimi had tape on the bottom of her shoes. The designer said these goin byke. Do you have to disclose if garments are gon be worn in P0rnos??

Heeeeeey @bad & @kdubb
      :hug:

lilmisscandid says:

Maybe ion get enough dack…bc that looked pretty interesting to me. im horny now. dont take much tho…

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Baby Jesus on the cross nailed but not dead
      *closes house coat and sprays Shell and me with holy water*
      I was KNOT READY.
      I am bline!!!!! :shock:

Bad Influence says:

Shellllllllllllllll :hug:

missyJ says:

lilmisscandid says:

===============

It really wasn’t turrible. Better than Farrah’s :coffee:

@cousin
      I TOOOOOLD YOU!

@MISSY J
      “If your secret sex tape don’t have awkward movements and camera drops and be point skrait at the wall for 4 minutes, it ain’t no real sex tape.

A tripod is not the place for a sex tape

_________________________

:cosign:

Talkin bout a secret tape and you can see the camera crew shadows and reflections and chit in the room. :rofl:

This ol gutta bytch MiMi prolly think she going become a bigger “star” after this. Now, after she get completey clowned (can’t wait for Joseline to let her have it), MiMi goin immediately play the victim!

Talkin bout Nikko made her do it or that the show made her do it. Mark my words. I know how these hoes operate.

@Fay
      May 5th
      They’ve added Wacka flacka & young joc
      Oh & Scrappy Doo done impregnated Bambi aka Baby Teef

:blink: Ericka?? or that mcquilla goerilla chick?

Joselyn finna read Mimi for FILTH on this show. the jokes can literally write themselves.

‘look u molly maid pr0n star bish, u need to clean this mess up like u cleaned up nikko’s duck on yo sorry ass secks tape’

chit like that :shrug:

Lashelle got that BROWN in her gravi :yes:

Pour some in my throak!

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

by missyJ on Apr 14, 2014 at 5:16 pm
      @cousin
      I TOOOOOLD YOU!

by lashellebelle on Apr 14, 2014 at 5:17 pm
      ———–
      You did!!! But I didn’t do the education. I opened the link and (Kevin hart voice) there was a dack on my phone :rofl: how can I essplain that to my husband???!!! Now I got to send him the link cause he see my history :rofl: yea I can delete it but I am covering all my bases

sassyshe says:

Didnt someone say that it was filmed in one of vivid studios?

apparently Erica and Srappy doo supposed to be back together.

You know I hope these dumb hoes have a plan B for when the cameras stop rolling and Mona stops pimping them because I have no idea what respectable job or client is going to employ them after they finish clowning themselves on tv

missyJ says:

A tripod is not the place for a sex tape

:rofl: i canNOT

Don’t forget that Nikko prolly sucked a few dycks his own self. :lol:

:coffee: <<Jocelyn watching this tape

Trendsetter says:

Personally I didn’t think the tape was that bad…..well the clip I saw on another site.

So what is expected in a sex tapes? Cart wheels? Splits? I mean it looks like they got down..but hey what do I know..

missyJ says:

Cons: I now know Nikko booty two different shades, Mimi moan like she just stubbed her toe, Mimi eyes don’t open NAT once (which isn’t completely a con b/c I couldn’t look at Nikko slow eva whilst swervin)

Siskel and Ebert 1 thumb up

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Why Mimi hanging from the shower rail like a spider monkey though???? I blame Cousin Shell for putting this image in my head :hide: Mimi up there with her extra meat titties like TURN DOWN FOR WHET?? :eek:

Taken!

:hahaha: bump u punk for that gravi! :ghost:

Trendsetter says:

Wait so Scrappy got Bambi pregnant and broke up with her????

First I’m hearing about her being pregnant

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

———-
      I think we all expected the sex. (Stands up to get a consensus) are we all in agreement that the sex was expected? Show of hands???? :waiting:

lilmisscandid says:

i didnt think Farrahs was bad. i thought she was a nassy lil hooker but it wasnt a bad tape. a bad sex tape to me is boring and dry. Mimi looked like she was really enjoyin herself in them lil clips i watched 5 times.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

:hahaha: :hahaha: EYE HATECHUUUUU!!! :chase: :crying1:

lashellebelle says:

I just fell out @ moaning like she stubbed her toe!
      I hate that I’m phone posting. I can’t remember the code for :ghost:

@MISSY J
      “Pros: You can barely see Nikko slow face, Mimi does not have chicken pops (yes pops) scars on her booty, Nikko actually working with something, I learned a new pull up technique

Siskel and Ebert 1 thumb up
      __________________________

Is Mimi’s azz fat? Sometimes it look like she got an azz and sometimes it don’t.

Also, was she aggressively :blow: like it was goin give her the fountain or youth. Or was like she knew she “had to do it because of the script.” :think:

Ugh. I know it was terrible cause Mimi is an ol bytch. Unless Niko gay azz gave her a big nasty facial at the end. That would make this worth watching.

says:

i aint been on SR all damn day. i come here & this the FIRST post i see lawd. it’s a CON-spiracy

extra meat titties
      ^^^^^^^
      this right here really done did me in tho. i dun die :dead:

Extra meat tiddays.

:ghost:

Trendsetter says:

lilmisscandid says:

Never seen Farrah’s sex tape…

So you watched this 5x already huh…either you enjoyed it or you’re just horny

*raises hand*

lilmisscandid says:

:hi:

i see u’ve seen kim k’s secks tape eh? u tambout farrah former member of DC?? :popcorn:

@cousin GO WORK OUT!

Nikko azz two different shades? I guess that mean he dont bleach his starfish then huh?

lilmisscandid says:

LOL no Farrah from Teen Mom 2 i think? i havent seen Kim and Ray J’s tho…everyone said it was boring so i never took an interest lol

these damn comments tho?? :crying:

:hurl:

missyJ says:

i didnt think Farrahs was bad.

=======================

Yes it must have been a long time for you… the man IN Farrahs tape dyck twernt even hard. How the one who getting sucked awf not turnt on but someone watching is??

@Man

Didn’t see enough to decide her technique but she was doing the dyck suck ball massage combination so :thumbsup: she’s not completely new

I guess that mean he dont bleach his starfish then huh?
      ~~^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      what does that mean DUBB?? anybody?

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I’m gone Cousin :steer:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I almost crashed
      BYE

@MISSY J
      “She had a 3 jiggle reverberation after each hit from the byke. So you can decided if that’s fatty status.

Didn’t see enough to decide her technique but she was doing the dyck suck ball massage combination so she’s not completely new”
      Just seen a clip.

What a hoe that MiMi is. :lol:

His azzhole.

@LUVN
      “I guess that mean he dont bleach his starfish then huh?
      ~~^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      what does that mean DUBB?? anybody?”

starfish = boipuzzy = butt hole

starfish = boipuzzy = butt hole
      ~~~~~~~~
      :crying1:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

They said Nikki showing out. Showed his whole arse. Showed his blyke arse :crying1:

missyJ says:

What a hoe that MiMi is.

=============

:eek: why must she be all that? This was a tender private moment two lovers filmed for personal use and some scoundrel sought to profit off their love. Shame how perverts are ruining black love!

@MISSY J
      “What a hoe that MiMi is.

=============

why must she be all that? This was a tender private moment two lovers filmed for personal use and some scoundrel sought to profit off their love. Shame how perverts are ruining black love!”

That they named “Scandal in Atlanta” then it was edited to show every possible posistion and differnt rooms. :lol:

lashellebelle says:

I was trying to figure out the reason for naming it Scandal in Atlanta as well.
      I mean, just WHAT is the scandal?

missyJ says:

I was trying to figure out the reason for naming it Scandal in Atlanta as well.
      I mean, just WHAT is the scandal?

================
      I think it’s posed to be like Scandal, Olivia Pope and Fitz sexay but No it’s Mimi and Nikko. I personally think Golden Girls in Atlanta would be more appropriate

:tea: then it was edited to show every possible position
      ~~~~~~~~~~~
      That they did :yes:
      chile
      MiMi was getting slayed BAYBee
      :kona:

LadyN says:

Hey y’all :wave: logged in just to :hurl: Mimi must be on that stuff to make something like this and humiliate herself and her family. Sad…

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Mimi said F your surfboarT Bey. I am about to hang glide on the D :thankyou:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

I thought she had some class!!! Stevie J ain’t have her out there like that !!!’ I’m so disappointed in her & now all these chickens are going to try the shower rod move & break their damn necks cause that shiat came from the dollar store & can’t hold their arse up :coffee:

Trendsetter says:

Finally seen the trailer for LAHH ATL and yes ratchet tv at it’s finest…..can’t wait.

Ol Molly Maid huh? lol.

:whistle:
      FcuK wit Me Know I GOT IT!
      :danban1:

™ says:

and this aint no secks tape, it’s a flat-out P0RN

Isn’t that’s what a secks tape is :rofl: :hahaha:

SummerBaby says:

Mimi is such a bird! She & Joseline are the same type of woman except Mimi pretends to be classy & Joseline owns her hoeism.

Ni ni says:

I dont watch their show anymore but she always reminded me of a crackhead. She is a pretty lady though.

sn I think she fawking him right :clap:
      :tea: but lawd why you make a movie and now trying to sell it :no: and have kids :smack:

JerseyGirl68 says:

Mimi Faust is a disgusting human being. It is obvious that her “businesses” weren’t very successful as we were lead to believe by HER.

Atypical says:

So I guess I’m the only one who finds it funny that the sex tape was leaked on the same day the super trailer is released? :thinking: Mona Scott is very clever. Mimi has been very absent from Twitter and Instagram. I know she’s hella embarrassed but she did that! Sorry that shower rod scene was everything…! Who knew she had such a nice shape? If that’s what 45 looks like honey I’m ready..

free says:

damn, i just saw the clip…. SMMFH at putting this shyt on the web (cause who is gonna PAY for it?) for your little girl to see.