LHHNY’s Yandy Smith Bails Fiancé Mendecees Out of the Slammer

Yandy Smith and Mendecees

The few viewers who still watch VH1′s poorly rated reality TV series Love & Hip Hop NY are familiar with the drama surrounding star Yandy Smith and her fiancé Mendecees Harris, who was imprisoned for allegedly trafficking in heroin.

You will be happy to know that Yandy and Mendecees are finally reunited.

According to gossip tabloid TMZ, Yandy dropped $200,000 large to bail Mendecees out of a Rochester, NY prison Monday night.

Yandy wasted no time posting pics and video of the reunion on her social media accounts. In one video, Mendecees smiles from ear to ear as Usher’s single “Daddy’s Home” plays in the limo SUV that transported him and Yandy from Rochester back to NYC.

Yandy Smith and Mendecees

A Love & Hip Hop NY star star got sprung from the pokey tonight — after more than a year — thanks to his fiancée, who anted up $200,000 for his bond.

Mendecees Harris got busted back in January 2013 for his alleged involvement in a heroin and cocaine drug ring. He’s been in Federal custody — most recently in a Rochester, NY jail — ever since his arrest.

Today, a judge agreed to release him on a $600k bond … and his fiancée YANDY SMITH came through with $200k of that.

Mendecees tells TMZ the first think he did after getting out of jail was to score some Chinese food and some candy. He and Yandy are currently driving from Rochester back to NYC.

BTW … Yandy is a true ride or die chick because she’s on the hook for that $200,000 if Mendeecees doesn’t show for trial. Source

137 Responses to “LHHNY’s Yandy Smith Bails Fiancé Mendecees Out of the Slammer”

TPtotalpackage says:

Yandy is entirely too old for this foolishness. You should be over this ride or die phase by the time you hit 25. I’ve been there done that. NEVER. EVER. EVER. AGAIN. :nono: Mantheseas needs to understand that he is truly property now. The minute he attemps to act ignorat Yandy will go postal. This aint gonna end well. Not after 200k. I dont think he has the sense it takes to just shut up and act right. On the bright side at least Mantheseas gets to spend time with his sons before the feds send him off until the 23rd of Nevuary. If Yandy has a lick of sense she wont marry him or get knocked up again either….

Yandy is SO foolish… If she doesn’t think she deserves better then more POWER to her.. But ain’t dropping 200,000 on a grown azz man who should of known better… She just BOUGHT her MAN, NOW HE STUCK WITH THIS BROAD :no:

THANKS FOR THE EARLY MORNING POST SANDRA :thumbsup:

Yardgirl says:

Good morning! I don’t know who these people are, just need to say:

UConn :bball: men and women final four!! :woohoo:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Morning :yawn: Well if he hasn’t gone to trial yet then it should be innocent until proven guilty. He deserves his day in court and to be free until then. Watch Yandy be all :grin: during the show this season. Something tells me unless he snitches :cell: he is getting time. Them people don’t play about their charges. Especially with public figures.

weFukNorNah says:

For 200k.. she could have put lil Mercedes through college… could have bought a nice home down south, paid off sallie mae for 3 people who attempted to do right in life, scholarship fund, invested, IRA, offered a contract to local talent, remodeled her home, donated to schools in NY…the list goes on… Thats her money though… She will be pregnant again in 2 months.. he will return back to his normal routine and get locked up again.. He will snitch like he did this time.. Repeated cycle until she gets in her late 30s early 40s..then she will awake with an ephiphany.

weFukNorNah says:

All i wanna know is…what am i doing wrong that I can’t find a dummy to support me??? Tired of dating women with self esteem lol

All I can say is damn, he must can do some things because there ain’t NO damn way, its not that deep! But maybe it was his stashed money that she used to bail him out, we don’t know the full story anyway! :tea:

This beautiful college educated sista is worth 15 million US American dollars. Yet she picked her local dope boy to procreate and have a life with. I understand the concept of love. I do. I get it. And the concept of some fiyah azz dack. I get that too.

But the SENSIBLE side of me that has LIVED (shouts out to @Caramel) is screaming at Yandy for this. Like…. bish for REAL??? :eek:

missyJ says:

I am no ride or die chick… you get yourself legitimately locked up, you gon figga out how to get yo’self outta there… Now I MYGHT send you one, just one, titty photo to get you through them long nights :coffee:

Aprilbaby says:

Morning All!

Wow! Well at least he is out for now. But I know this ride or die life and it gets tiring after a while. More power to her. I’m from NY and I think a lot of women thinks this life is ok. I grew up in it and it’s wack. You think this chick’s and loyal. This dudes are worse.

missyJ says:

So we still talking bout things we can do without??

Because I for sure can do without

people still calling Karruche Tran a model

Big negroes in small cars

Baseball hats on people not holding a baseball bat

Cheap liquor

Matchsticks says:

I hope she didn’t get home and :hump: him…I’d need to get him completely sterilized and fully tested first… :coffee:

ms_no-no says:

This ain’t surprising; who didn’t know that if given the chance Yandy was gonna be waitin’ with certified check IN HAND to get her boo/baby daddy outta the slammer?

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

:lol: At the comments. I agree with all of them. I know he might be mad but I sure would make him wrap it up :rules: until I got his tests back. And even then there is a hibernation period. I think Yandy feels her relationship with Mendecees gives her cred :nono: Let us not forget that he had another chick pregnant AT THE SAME D time as Yandy. But you never see that baby on tv. Messes up their hood rat love story.

San ah make ya dance says:

————–
    :lame: :hahaha: Daddy’s don’t leave home

Ididntreallymeanit says:

Everytime she cried about feces I yawned. Good luck to them.

Things I could live without:
    Hearing Mendecees try to talk
    Yandy’s upper lip when she smiles
    Prison release sex
    Billy Dee Williams being on dancing with the stars in the first place with no hips/handles
    Draya trying to act like she is a fighter cause she stole a lick

San ah make ya dance says:

The fact that he not FREE yet :crying1: Damn Yandy it may be time to look for another father for that child :yes:

weFukNorNah says:

Even if it was his money..HER name is on that paperwork… If he don’t show up they lookin for yo azz too

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Oh and I totally agree that she will be knocked up before he goes byke to jail. Right before he gets convicted :blink: She will be all “oh I want my kids to match and I always wanted a girl, Menefeces give me a baby! MAKE ME A WOMAN!” And they will get married :no: She is really setting herself up for a sad future.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Where is Bird at? I remember when she commented on Yandy’s life and she said Yandy dragged her :ghost: BIRD COME OUT AND SPEAK YOUR PIECE!! Don’t let them silence you yo!!! Runs off before Yandy come for me :kona:

San ah make ya dance says:

————
    :hahaha: Where the h$ll is Caramel?

weFukNorNah says:

Things I can live without:

Hearing Porsha’s new song on the radio

People playing jokes today knowing its april fools so no one believes you

A waffle taco

People asking me about final four

San ah make ya dance says:

——————–
    kids to match :ghost:

FuturedocDonte says:

:huh: I thought mendecees been home. He started posted ” I’m home” pics on Instagram shortly after the reunion show :thinking:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Care is living life, working, being married and not worried about us :lol: But eye know she can see us :waves:

:rofl: at Taken’s list… :chase:
    morning all :hi:

okay, its one of my fav holidays – Happy April Fool’s Day! :yahoo:

I may not get much work done today while observing this holiday…

San ah make ya dance says:

—————–
    Yandy said if you aint get it from her than :nono: He aint out

San ah make ya dance says:

:waves: Nancy

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Hearing Porsha’s new song on the radio (are they really playing this?)
    People playing jokes today knowing its april fools so no one believes you (I NEVER got into April Fool’s Day. It’s so…. WHY? How you grown playing April Fool’s jokes? People be calling their parents like I am pregnant and parent be all :cuss: and have a heart attack cause you wanna joke)
    People asking me about final four (they said you should know about :bball: cause you like girls)

things i can live without:

rwilli trya kill my april fools vibe :rolleyes: :lol:

(Yandi and the chirren said they told yall niggs he was comin home!)

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Well then we can’t trust Menefeces own posts? :lol: Cause I also remember him posting a message was out. Somehow I feel like this ties into the reality show or something :thinking: And as far as the song that was playing: CHIIIILLLLEEEE I wish I would play ‘Daddy’s Home’ and I had to bail my dude out of jail for drug trafficking after a year. I would have sent dude a cab :steer: and had them play ‘When a Women’s Fed up’ to go straight to his mama house in the 305.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

(Yandi and the chirren said they told yall niggs he was comin home!)
    Bye :bye: It’s too early for me to be this tickled. Cause I am willing to bet you cash money it will be on the web by close of the business day.
    Yandy girl, when Menefeces says he has some new positions he wants to try out just turn around and take it. Welcome him home like a good ride or die :kona:

San ah make ya dance says:

They put this on her blog site and everything :facepalm: I would be too embarrassed to do that

weFukNorNah says:

I love WOMEN…not girls lol.. and I do not care basketball. Only college football.. I’m a sissy..lol

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@San :rofl: She is happy you hear me? The world needs to know HE is home! Because he is a pioneer, an activist, a role model. HE GOT THE ANSWERS :rules:

Wait april fools.?

Good for him. Finally got that Bond. Those feds don’t play. I hope it was worth it. He prolly gonna get a chit load of time.. :no:

Sooooo yall think he was traffic- ing, but don’t have money :lolsign:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

TB :happy: CRINE REAL TEARS BECAUSE I AIN’T SEEN YOU IN AWHILE FONT TO FONT :crying1:
    Yea he is going byke in. He is out for just enough time for her to get pregnant and married by him. You know a tv special. :tea:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Oh I think he has plenty of money stashed and Yams know where it all is. It has probably been washed through her legit businesses :yes: Cause who can HONESTLY tell me what he does????? And saying he is in the music industry will not fly for me.

The oldest white man I have ever seen in life just told some nurse she gone learn..today

Smonae says:

MissJ
    Ididnt
    Tammie
    April
    KDub
    Miss no

She must l o v e that nigga cause take the money and run. She aint even got to run. She love that nigga. I want some love like that.

Smonae says:

He a D-boy most of em have money stashed for situations like this. If he skip town Yandy not going down its just 200k gone prolly his 200k :shrugs:

San ah make ya dance says:

:waves: Smonae

Two hunnid..of six? :no:

Yardgirl says:

Sneaking in to say: Hi Smonae, long time no see!!:happy: –> bye :kona:

bollll!!! A sissy.. :kneeslap:

Hellur crazy ppl.

Smonae says:

I know i wouldnt be coming up wit sh*t of my own, Yandy kno her man wasnt making all that money being a manger or whatever he called himself

Smonae says:

Yard u leaving already :(

Why would he run tho. Maybe he love his lady.. like ya partner love you. Maybe. :shrug: Why not.

Hey Nae! Miss yall much! :hug:

Wasting time says:

Morning Roses :hi:

I saw this last night. Good for them and their family. Neither of them are pressed for cash. He a ex D Boy and is still eating of Vado, Jimmy and Cam. It’s had to believe the feds have much of case on him since he was granted bail.

San ah make ya dance says:

Po Yandy don’ spent her whole first year of engagement alone :crying1: It all happened so quickly

Vado???? :rofl:
    I just heard 50 cent on the radio and I like him again :oops:
    Time for me to put my ear phones in before dude stops by my desk. He checks in with me every morning which is ok in case I need something. But he lingers and smells like old shoes. I really want him to do better. He is almost 60.

Lord *holding my nose* He just walked up and it’s worse today :nono:

San ah make ya dance says:

—————
    :hahaha: 60? Naw that shyt is permeating from em now, aint going no where

Atypical says:

I like Yandy so I’m happy for her. If she’s making a stupid mistake its her stupid mistake to make. I thought you had to pay 10% of bail. If his bond was 600k she would’ve had to pay 60k? How or why did she have to pay 200k?

Is he white? Leather.

Wasting time says:

:offtopic:
    I just realized that I’m old :no:
    This month is the 20th anniversary of Illmatic.
    It was just yesterday I popped that tape in my walk man :cry:

Smonae says:

White what :hahaha:

Smonae says:

White what :hahaha:

missyJ says:

Things I can do without

Slew foot folks stomp dragging past my office door

missyJ says:

But he lingers and smells like old shoes.

=====================

Just get you oneadem car trees an slip it in his byke pocket. Even if he feel you doin it, he’ll just be happy you goosed him

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Why did he leave and then find a way to come back to tell me about how a lady at the transit put a $10 bill in the $1 slot :huh: I don’t care.
    He is an old slave type. Always talking about food, overweight, unmarried, the token person them people buy stuff for to help him out….One of the custodial workers here. Since I manage a lot of the contract, technical and vendors that come here he has to check in with me first thing. Every day I be like :hide: but he still manages to talk to me about some bull. We on different levels sir. I don’t want to hear about how you couldn’t wash for 3 days because your knee was swole.

Gigi26 says:

“True to tha Game”, that hood love, feat Yandy Smith and Mandeecees :yes:

She’s a bird, he’s a whore so good for them. Yandy lets not act like ya man didn’t have you and another shorty knocked up at the same time. But alas, it is YOUR 200k so hell..idk, fukk it. You’re a fukking dummy.

yep Taken, I work with a lingerer… very chatty, remarks on whats on my desk, my screen, condition of my office, etc…
    GET OUT!!!!!!! :chase:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@Missy: That tree freshener would probably jump byke out his pocket and run. It’s like he wore his shoes in the rain one day and them never fully dried. So they smell like :hurl: mildew, old leather and struggle. And before ya’ll be like have a heart :stop: His body stanks too. I catch him wearing the same clothes byke to byke to byke. I know cause he will have a food stain on them :facepalm:

SummerBaby says:

I saw this all over IG last nite. Yandy looks so happy to have her man back home. Good luck to her & all the kids.

Pssshhh, this Man Has BEEN home.

We discussed this a few months back.

:tea:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@Gigi: Yea that’s the thing that I chuckle about. He had a chick pregnant at the same time but on the show they were trying to family hustle us and act like they were only together with each other. When really he was :hump: outchea in them streets while Yams was at home :whistle: sitting home waiting for you :crying1: cause staring at these walls is all I do….

missyJ says:

Thankfully at this job, I don’t have a lurker… Ion even tawk to ntbody cept the chick I share an office with.. yt chick.. she’s cool.

Had the awkward elevator ride with a co-worker this morning :facepalm: just because we are in this little box for 17 seconds I assure you we do not need to fill the time with stories about traffic or weather. To be honest, we don’t even need to say hi :coffee:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Pssshhh, this Man Has BEEN home.
    :stop: You ain’t got the answers. Yandy said don’t believe the lies.
    Apparently lies that her own man told on himself :lol:

SummerBaby says:

Pssshhh, this Man Has BEEN home.
    ————
    He probably been at home w/that ankle monitor on & just got it off.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I hate the awkward elevator ride. Anybody else intentionally press the close button and act like you are hitting open when you see somebody coming? Then you be like :shrugs: Sorry I don’t know what happened when I closes in their face? No? Me neither :kona:

zurishay says:

Gigi26 says:

“True to tha Game”, that hood love, feat Yandy Smith and Mandeecees :yes:

—————–
    yeah she wont have that other baby on the show with her. lol. She tried to sweep his other child under the rug. But whats bad is that its from the same woman he had lil Mandeecees with. He doubled back to his ex on her. not good. He wasn’t faithful when he was free but she was faithful while he was locked up…

FuturedocDonte says:

I’m sure he meant “home”, as in his jail cell. :coffee:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Atypical says:

________________________

Because TMZ and RadarOnline report only half-truths that people consume as fact!

I don’t see why people are clowning Yandy and Mendecees. Who wants to see someone they love locked away in the slammer…even if we know they are guilty. This man has two children and a devoted fiancee’. He needs to S.N.I.T.C.H (Sorry N*gga I’m Trying to Come Home!)…FORGET A STREET CODE!!!! :yes:

_______________________________
    True :rofl: She is probably so in love now that they got a year of faithfulness under their belts. I bet she felt in a power position because she knew where he was at all times. Don’t let him see the other BM tho. He might pop up with another :pacifier:

Wasting time says:

___________________________________

Yes or look up at the last moment and “put my hand out” all the time girl! :yes:

Gigi26 says:

———————————–
    And lets not forget that MANY women alluded to his whorish ways last season on LHHNY. Rashidah the clown, Winter the glob, them hoes was screaming yeah ya man is laying pipe on all of us n thensome and Yandy was just laughing. She want a hood nigga, she sure nuff got her one :rollseyes:

_________________________

:cosign: ALL OF THIS

____________________________
    Cause this is a blog sight and this is what we do :huh: Should I be rolling out the red carpet like he is Mandela? :lol:

SummerBaby says:

Mendeecees has three kids & three baby mothers. Yandy’s son & his 2nd kid are only a few months apart in age. Baby mother #2 & Yandy both help take care of the older son.

Gigi26 says:

———————————–

YANDY is the Perfect example of what an educated dummy looks like :coffee:

____________________________
    Cause this is a blog sight and this is what we do Should I be rolling out the red carpet like he is Mandela?

___________________________

Gigi26 says:

I think Yandy may feel like she can’t get no better or something :no: I know chicks like her, graduated summa cum laude and have street pharmacist baby favuhs without GED’s…shyt blows my mind but I can see how some get caught up :no:

But I will NEVER EVER IN LIFE throw that amount of cash on a nigga bail. Son’s father or not. For what? Nigga bout to get locked up for a solid 20-30 years fed time anyway :shrugs:

Nigga bout to get locked up for a solid 20-30 years fed time anyway :shrugs:
    __________________________
    :yes: If the charges stick. But maybe that $200 is worth a few months/years of his time with her and his kids. I think that is what she will say in her confessional scenes.

Let me know when it is time to talk about BBW. I have a note for Draya :tea:

Gigi26 says:

Well true Taken.

I lost respect for Yandy when they lied to lil Mandeecees and told him his pops was away in the Army. Bytch lost all of my respect. :no:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

*site*

dictionary.com
    thesaurus.com
    wikipedia.com

Gigi26 says:

And someone need to tell Draya’s ole Tucan Sam lookin ass to sit down somewhere :rolllseyes:

And Jackie’s daughter too, that was a whole bunch of nothing last night.

missyJ says:

============

This sounds like some Slim wisdom, tell me how many does it take to tangle??

*site*

dictionary.com
    thesaurus.com
    wikipedia.com
    ________________________
    SIGHT. What I type and how I type when I don’t give a what. You understood me didn’t you?
    All these road scowlers :rofl: Whew chile must be miserable in some people’s worlds. Everybody ain’t able :nun:

zurishay says:

This man has two children and a devoted fiancee’.
    ———————-

Correction: He has 3 kids…Another son was born from lil Mandeecees’ mother. Check his instagram and google his baby mother telling all their business saying Yandy was the side chick/homewrecker…

His instagram shows all of his kids..

missyJ says:

===============

I tried that this morning twice :facepalm: lady was coming round the kona and I ak like I didn’t see her, she ran fast. Then my coworker come running and the 1st lady was already on with me so I had to just bend ova and take it

Ugh DRAYA :eyeroll: that bish was soooo extra last night… She feeling herself waaay to much since she Finally got some dumb athlete to claim her in public… BIRD lookin bish :coffee:

missyJ says:

============

C’mon now.. your response was a tad read-ish, folks got to scrape they pride up some way… :coffee:

SummerBaby says:

Ugh DRAYA that bish was soooo extra last night… She feeling herself waaay to much since she Finally got some dumb athlete to claim her in public… BIRD lookin bish
    ————–
    He even got her hanging w/ her son in public. :hahaha:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

folks got to scrape they pride up some way…
    You are right :oops: I should do better. I am an example. A role model. A pillar of the community. Like Mendeces :trophy:

He even got her hanging w/ her son in public.

————————

:rofl: the TRUTH.

_________________________________
    You know he/she was like :pc: she wrote sigh instead of site… GOTCHA BISH :typing: I am finna roast her

missyJ says:

Like Mendeces :trophy:

===========================

See :smh: I see you just refused to add that ack right to your morning coffee :spank:

She got the money… I mean dayum. Let a nigga live mayne.

iscream says:

Welcome Home my nicca!!!!

:welcome:

Just in time for Spring Break. I know all that studying got you ready to parrrrtay.

Huh, oh he wasn’t in real school? not even ICDC?

Leaves post…. :bye:

missyJ says:

===================

Posted her bibliography and everything

Ehhh :shrug: She got it. Money ain’t a thang :lol:

To each his own :eek:

*snickers*
    ———
    Thing
    what would slimmgoody say? :hahaha:

:facepalm:

… so scripted…

zurishay says:

Its April FOOLS for Yandy alright…

Buttercup says:

Morning y’all :waves:

If Yandi likes it, I love it. Being with someone who put my and my child’s life in danger is not for me :coffee:

MsTake you up in here running yabba dabba doo style from a Road Scowler :trophy: ?

:rofl: :rofl: #somebodypointmetothebeginningofIT :lol:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

First let me say Jackie and her Doorter seem real petty and bitter. Even if Orlando lied about “dating” her so what. He wasn’t her man. He is Draya’s now. I get Draya has been talking reckless about her but so what… so have you. The thing I did not like was when Draya had the audacity to say the Doorter looked a mess and had on a pleather outfit when she was JUST walking around in some gold lame (la-may) pants and some Jesus sandals. Then she said she had a 31 inch weave… You wear weaves too. If you ask me the Doorter is cuter in the face. Nobody wins.

MsTake, I left my :cell: in the car, so EYE won’t see anything till lunchtime :eek:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@Missy: I am going to do better for the rest of the day. Just you watch and see :yes: I will even reach out to Do Not :hugs: *places a kick me sign on the byke of her*

First let me say Jackie and her Doorter seem real petty and bitter.
    ^^^^^^^^^
    They Roses?!?! :popcorn:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@DTTS: You always messing up. I am not going to :cell: you after lunch either *crosses arms* I had some good stuff to tell you too #LTOSR

Pretty Brown Eyes says:

Yandy is simple. Nuff said. I don’t like that chick. She reminds me of the simpletons that live round here. She need to do better.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

:dead: They Roses. Yes they also have wide bykes, staying using the wrong words and have nothing but time on their hands. Wait come to think of it :thinking: maybe they really are Roses :hahaha:

IF what yall are saying is true about him, her, and his other bm—-well :shrug: She just showing off (so she thinks) that she got it, and he is hers yada yada yada BUT that shattt never works out, somebody’s gonna be slighted :lol:

GOD bless em all :nun:

I had some good stuff to tell you too
    ========
    5 bucks it has something to do with FOOD :pizza:
    :kona:

Slim would prob blame Yandy for him leaving due to her vortex being musty and thats why they got a break baby, well a “ima run to 7-11 baby” with another woman whose cosmic slop charged him with federal offenses :shrug:

oh… selah.

Wasting time says:

I need a :newpost:

SR, why is THE MOTTS taking over my screen? :wail:

___________________________

I didn’t see anything wrong with the daughter either..I think she’s a cute girl..well put together..with her mothers attitude. YIKES.

DRAYA just suffers from LIGHT SKIN DELUSION syndrome :lol: She just mad cuz she know deep down her man was/is messing around with other chicks

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Pretty Brown you got on lingarey in your gravie??? :spank: This is a family a$$ blog and you need to cover up *pulls housecoat tight against my chest*

Thing :rofl: :rofl:
    #nexttimethrowthepolarvortexinthere :kona:

BBL :pigsfly:

Whew she gotta be simple for her to be at her age and being a “true ride or die”. Ain’t no way in hell. If mr. got locked up for the same thing, :no: nicca, sorry, I won’t be bailing you out. Better start gettin swole :danban1: <==dude flexin on em.

OH, before I go I saw alot of pics of this Draya and she ok, she cute, not beautiful or gorgeous like I hear folks talk about :nono: Ugly, cute, ok, aight, pretty come in all shades IMB. Put her up to some beauties (face) and :no:
    Her body is nice :yes:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@IS: So you say a certain FOB is a poosay management czar? Let me let some people know so they can sign up.
    Calling :cell: Ashanti, Vivica, Lisaraye, Melissa Ford that drives a Honda Accord

:newpost:

Pretty Brown Eyes says:

@MisTaken I’m afraid to say what i really have on in that pic..Lord i might get banned. Lol!

Morning everyone! Make it pinky! :waves: Sandra umm, we need to do lunch soon, my treat this time!

OpinionHated says:

I don’t care that she wants to bail her man out – but I do care that there is visible snow on the ground and she has on a summer dress and what appears to be open toe shoes…