Lil Wayne Signs Openly Gay Rapper Fly Young Red

Lil Wayne signs openly gay rapper

Rap mogul Lil Wayne has changed the rap game by signing an openly gay rapper to his Cash Money Records.

Fly Young Red‘s track “Throw That Boy Pu**y” off his Pretty Boy Realness Mixtape has garnered over 600,000 views on YouTube.com. Wayne insists that the public’s positive response to Red’s raunchy, homoerotic music video is a sure sign that hip hop has shed its anti-gay reputation.

Red’s music video features male dancers gyrating their hips while wearing skimpy feminine attire.

“Good music is good music,” said Lil Wayne per 24HourHipHop.com.”Gay, straight, black, white, blue or purple. Good music is just good music. Have you ever been in the club when that joint came on? Niggas go crazy when that drop. I had to make him YMCMB [Young Money Cash Money Billionaires].”

Appearing on cabler Fusion’s AM Tonight, Fly Young Red said he wanted to create music that speaks directly to gay men.

“I decided to create the video because I would go to gay clubs and I would see a lot of gay guys dancing to hip-hop music that rappers were talking to females,” Fly Young Red said. “And I felt like, you know, I’m a gay rapper, I’m coming out with an album, I need a club song and I need something that everybody can dance to. And I wanted to direct the song directly to the gay guys who were dancing.”

“Gay people who listen to hip hop, they shouldn’t have to change the word from girl to guy. They should have their own music, and I want to provide that outlet for them,” he added. Source

CAUTION: the video below contains scenes of a lascivious and obscene nature.

• More Proof That Hip Hop is a Bad Influence On Our Children
  • Shocker: This Atlanta Rapper is “Passing As Gay” Because “That is the Atlanta Way”
  • 49ers Chris Culliver Apologizes for Anti-Gay Statements
  • Future Abandons Lil Wayne’s America’s Most Wanted Tour

155 Responses to “Lil Wayne Signs Openly Gay Rapper Fly Young Red”

missyJ says:

From downstairs

@draya careful axin questions you taint ready fo the answer..

LilWayne the grown mayne thay kiss his fake deddy on the mouf in public. We posed to be shocked :coffee:

Wheres My Check says:

To be honest this song is not bad at all. It think its more about the image and look of the video. Im all for gay rights but why is it necessary for gay guys to want to act like woman. He couldnt have buff a** dudes in the video he had to have feminine a** men gyrating like women. I think his messgae is postiive though. I guess if you really think about it alot of these rap songs now a days arent specifying which “sex” they are referring too go i guess i commend him for being the first to admit he wants to see a man bust it wide open for watermelon lipgloss and bootyshorts. :tea:

Wheres My Check says:

The purpose of the gay male image is to subjugate women as the least significant. :coffee:

SANDRARose
      It was said earlier this rapper isnt gay, he has two kids. He’s just going which way the wind is blowing
      :tea:

Of course he does :tea: that’s all in the industry

@ luVn_liFe: It was said by whom?

Luvyn 3 ninjas balls ball jumping behind him and he not gay :tea: pray for his wife and kids !

Lawd have mercy :tea: reason number 489 not to have anymore kids

Wheres My Check says:

In todays days and age having kids is not a pass signifying your “straightness” its the dues with 5 and 6 kids who like cuddling with men at night. Please do not be fooled. I dont think any “straight” man would feel comfortable to make a song called “shake that boy p***y” while sitting inbetween these dancing a** men no way.

Just Looking says:

@lunvn – Now you know cause a man had some kids don’t mean he is hetro…

Speaking of which…I sometimes question Cease at Black Ink. This is my observation. :tea:

Seen mainy mainy ladies boys in swagged out jeans, tats and timbs.

Who got through the entire video? Raise ya hand :tea:

I don’t know any straight man bouncing to this shyt! :tea: if so exit stage left :coffee:

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

:shakebutt: @missyj I know I know better but my inqusitive mind read that like 10 times trying to understand.

bnatural says:

I couldn’t listen beyond a few seconds…I just…. :kona:

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

___________________________

So a whole football team of kids with a baseball team of baby mommas does not a straight man make. He could still be :homoswitch: ive never heard of such a thing.

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

Who remembers this “do the homie, do the homie”

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

what club :ban:

bnatural says:

Draya said “that’s what strippers do” puppylove says:

what club :ban:
      ———

If there is any truth in what he says…he is either seeing this at gay clubs OR folks truly do not listen to the lyrics (which we have found to be true in today’s music)…it’s probably both scenarios….

Ms.Jackson says:

I’m speechless !! When I catch my breath & gather my thoughts I’ll be back!! Lawd, Lawd, LAWD!!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I’m gonna say it like this: if I EVER caught my dude singing this bs or even bringing it up to me, I’m gonna think he is gay, and there would be no wedding. I’ve been saying Wayne was gay but this….come on. Throw that boy Pucci!? The fugg!? Shyt be going too far. They wanna have a cooch now!? I can’t deal. I like a lot of ratchet music, but this I can’t support.

bnatural says:

I think this story is bogus. If so, the post will be gone by morning and I will disavow any knowledge of its existence. :coffee:

n1kk1a says:

Well, if anyone ever wondered about Wayne or needed confirmation, here it is. :buttshake:

Draya says:

what club :ban:

I can’t see any of Alex Gidewon’s clubs playing that track. :nono:

missyJ says:

I really just need someone to eggsplain what de fugg boi puzzy is? I know puzzy, dack, and bootyhole…. ifn there is such a thang as boy puzzy is there lady dyck (that occurs naturally on the female body) ?

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

_—————
      So I was not the only one thinking this. All that neck rolling and crap. He is suspect.

Buttercup says:

Last week I told y’all about the dude who had a football team of kids by a basketball team of women declaring that he’s gay. HIS WIFE is standing by his side.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

———
      IMO this is what happens when boys really believe they are girls and other people don’t correct them. There is no such thing as boy pucci. They are referring to the booty hole. And they need to quit.

deedeegirl says:

I’m with Ms. Jackson. What the hell do you say after that?

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

———
      She’s a fool. So miss, are you going to allow him to sick his dyck in another mans butt then come home To YOU and your gonna still uhh perform as normal!? Bytch please. There is no way.

MAN or 69, somebody. We were talking about this bizarre video/rap song

If I was one of his BM I would move to Canada with my child STAT! and tell them IDK who they deddy is!

missyJ says:

———

So if they booty hole is now pucci, as a bottom what does they dyck become? And if your booty hole is is pucci where do they poopoo from?? Dis gay chit os confusing? Glad I have a lil gul cuz ifny son telling mehe was ggay and needed to know what to do he’d be just LOST!!! We’d be at the liberry axin all types of questions :rofl:

Buttercup says:I told y’all about the dude who had a football team of kids by a basketball team of women declaring that he’s gay. HIS WIFE is standing by his side
      ~~~~~~~~~
      I Hope thats ALL She is doing Is standing by his side. but ehh he has alot of bms?
      The wife is dumb too begin with.
      He done been thru so many women he’s looking to his next fetish.

chilllE Plz. NOT EYE!

THis is just turrible, just TURRIBLE! <-charles barkley voice*

deedeegirl says:

I won’t be able to get this crap (literally) off my mind all night. I hate seeing stuff like this!

Yall got through the video :ha: :haha:

Buttercup says:

The wife is pregnant right now so…

:hide: I wanna show this to Mister SEW bad… But i can’t just shove it in his face while he’s relaxing and disturb his man cave time :hahaha:

DONT DEW IT NANCY, U may get popped in the EYE

dont traumatize ur man NANCY :nono:

Throw that what? Naw…let me go back to hiding out.

MSVALLDAY says:

OMG this dude is real??? WTF I thought this video was just a joke when I saw it a week or so ago. OMGGGGGGGGGGGG :hurl:

NEGATIVE NANCY!!!
      hayle nawh, Hubby would not be amused.

He’ll be like CHAN in #44 :lol: :rofl:

sassyshe says:

Omg, all I can think about is all the queens running to get booty shots so they can be twerking it like the lil boy/girls in the video. Im all for equal rights but Wayne is doing too much by tryna make this mainstream

:lol: LaWd lemme go rest :kona:

Chan! Come byke! :rofl:
      We need a male perspective (and we scared to show our men’s) :shrug:

HunniB says:

What part of the game is this? :huh:

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

@butter so you saying she down for the cause? How did you find out about him? Did she tell you? :bounce: I have so many queerstions.

says:

& yall been wondering why the hip-hoppers been wearin skirts here lately? open yo EYES peepa! :blink:

if no one can see that there really IS a gay agenda then iono what to tell ya :tea:

when they want a change in society, MUSIC is vehicle. chiiiile! mmmph mmmph mmmph! :tea:

Wayne been tryna come out for a minute tho. 1st the suga w/Baby :kiss:

then the tights :gay:

he comin out vicariously thru ole boi first, to see how bad the recoil ill for him. ya know..tessin the waters & whatnot :yes:

i see u Wayne! :winky:

cteastcoast says:

Cassie just came for you on IG @sandra :coffee:

Buttercup says:

Nancy, she knew about him before they got married. I guess she thought it would stay in the past.

Puppylove, it was all revealed on social media.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Dear Cassie, We saw your IG post. You just confirmed what us roses already knew, that celebrities read the blog. Its OK. You don’t have to claim your friend showed you. We see you looking with your looking ass. I see how you came for Sandra but made sure you said nothing about the roses who drag you for filth when we are good and ready. And really, as much as we love to drag people, and as much of a career you don’t have, its in your best interest not to address us. However, I have a question: How you calling Sandra a disgusting person, but laying it low and spreading it wide for Diddy, who is never gonna claim you nor play Jesus and resurrect your dead ass singing career? You don’t think its disgusting that your a kept cooch? No? Oh OK. I mean prostitutes get paid too. Feel me?

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

@keya I read that mess as well and she needs to scurry. If she really read previous posts then she should know Sandra lives for some twitter beef. Cassandra aint ready.

@butter so she posted it on social media and then STAYED with him. Big damn dummy.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

————-
      Cassie is a clown for that whole post. Who does she think she is gonna run up on in the club? Girl bye. Read the who post on here so I know she saw the comments. Her feelings must of been hurt. #WhoHurtYou Sandra lives for people to come for her.Cassie’s simple ass will learn :tea:

missyJ says:

-==========================

That is a READ if I eva read one!!! :claps:

missyJ says:

Cassie, So you’re Puff Daddy’s long time play thing?… did you shave off half of your pride when you shaved off half your hair? I’m not mad at you girl, get in where ever you fit in. There is nothing wrong with being a concubine, you gotta get yours the way I gotta get mine, but PLEASE stop acting like the way your pride is set up you can’t applaud folks for they way they get their bills paid because we ALL KNOW the way you get yours paid.

Sincerely,

Everyone living in a glass house….

Buttercup says:

Puppylove, he came out on social media. She then stated that she would keep her vows. *goes to Cassie’s IG*

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@missyj OK!!! Like she so damn holy. Bytch you get paid to screw. Period. Your album did not even go gold did it? You did not even get a freaking soul train award! Or did you? I dont remember, because that singing career of yours lasted all of 5 seconds. I mean, even CiCi has a Grammy.

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

I just saw a pic of the littlest peen EVER on instagram. Its a damn innie.

I am still just gatdayum STUCK on Imma hold it open and eat it like a Pac Mayne.

When I say STUCK I mean cannot move on.

Glued.

STUCK.

Like a roach in a roach motel. A mouse on a glue trap. Just cannot move.

Bye. Goodnight. I watched it til the end this time. :sad:

He gonna get PANK eye if he eating azz. This is a public SERVICE announcement. Jesus. :sad:

You are not a journalist. You are an angry little girl or old maid, who knows? I’m assuming you aren’t getting paid and maybe that’s why you sound so angry?? If you are getting money off of that over opinionated blog, someone needs to start a petition for you to no longer have a job.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      OMG yall. I aint got time tonight. I am trying to put some salve in my eyes to erase what I just seen. The REST of Boi Pusscee vid. :sad:

ANYWHO…Cassie Cassandra Rae (I have a homie whose name is the same) chile BYE. I got a lot of jokes. No time to concentrate. I been dranking. I been drankin (gotta say it twice for some reason)

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

Wonder if cas knows petitions to get someone fired don’t work if you are self employed. What she expect Sandra to fire herself?

MsChavo says:

Honestly why are we being exposed to junk!!! Why??

As far as ole girl…name not worth mentioning tryna holla at Saundra, She should be happy she got free advertising from Saundra. Be grateful! Lollll

MsChavo says:

Sorry for typo misspelling Sandra…its late and I had some wine.

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

Lets hope im not still moderated vome the morning

Is this a joke? A satire :huh:
      No it has to be. For real.

Cassie just came for you on IG @sandra
      by cteastcoast on Apr 8, 2014 at 10:11 pm
      ——
      What she said :popcorn:
      Can we get another post on her? For giggles? Well keep it positive :yes: :no:

Afiya says:

:popcorn: Got nothing on this story, gays gotta eat too! :shrug:

Anywho :wave: GOOD MORNING ROSES!! :hug:

HAVE A :nun: DAY!!!

:kona: <— byke to the grindstone :crying1:

<<<<waits for Man to show up and for Dubb to come byke :popcorn:

Taken, after viewing this, is your soul still anchored in the Lord or has it drifted away? I think mine fluttered just a bit at the end when he giggled with his hand over his mouth like Celie :no:

———–
      I saw it a week ago. I ain’t been right since :no: It’s taken me days to erase it from mine eyes. I saw Derek Js and Lawrences in booty shorts popping it.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

So I heard a snippet of the Kanye and Future song I WON. I like it. I don’t think he “won” per se because it’s not like Reggie couldn’t of gotten on lock again if he didn’t want to. Let’s be real :huh: but the way he loves her is psychotic admirable. Every man should love his woman like that.

Ni ni says:

It’s only fair though, right? If women can shake their@zzes, talking about sexual freedom, the men should be able to do it how they want. The “village” fought to keep this kind of stuff (publicly) away from kids & adults alike. We’ve left the door open for any and everything. Sadly, that door wont be closing anytime soon.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I don’t care about fair :blink: I care about what I don’t want to hear. I know petty. But aren’t we all a little inside? :lol: I don’t care to hear about women eating boxes either. YOU HEAR THAT MISSY AND BRITNEY GRINER?? Keep your bulldagger raps buried inside of you :kona:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Oh hunty yes :yahoo: Go head Keya :clap:

bnatural says:

Sandra,

The artist came out and said that this was just a rumor and he is not signed to YMCMB….someone from YMCMB also confirmed that they have NOT signed him.

But STILL….that song and video…

MsChavo says:

Sorry for typo misspelling Sandra…its late and I had some wine.

:woohoo:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

:thankyou: Have some business bout yaselves :rules: We don’t care to hear about that :rules:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

:rofl: you believe that mess about Kanya :rofl: Chile true love is never boastful :nono: never… He trying way too hard to convince folks and his self …..

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

So it’s 8:21 here EST on April 9th, 2014….. How many signatures you got on your petition? You go to change.org? If you sign it then you can still sign it. So that’s one right there. Helpful :tea: Oh and I heard Diddles didn’t want to sign it. It’s outside the parameters of you arrangement. Doing official things. What’s today Wednesday? Wait till next week on Monday when you have your assigned day with him and see if he’ll do it then. Right after his foot rubs you give out. Right when you hit his spot and stroke that boi poosay he will be more susceptible :thumbsup:
      Don’t say we ain’t never helped you. On a positive note I do think that you are a beautiful girl and think you shine as a model :yes:
      See what I did there? Full circle. End on a high note.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Jenie it’s Wednesday. My mission today is to find a positive lining in every post and comment that I make. Let me let Kanye love Kim. Now she don’t love him. She loves what he is doing for her… but I think he will live with that arrangement as long as she doesn’t step outside of her trophy role. If she ever steps outside of that :no:

The screen shot of the dude in the right hand corner :ghost:

Ok :thumbsup:

(Lil Boosie doorter voice) I told ya’ll nuccas this was fake. A satire :lol:
      Now if I am proven wrong I will retract it but for Lil Wayne to say when they play it in the club dudes go crazy took it too far for me. Ain’t no normal dude going to lose his mind :woohoo: When throw that boi puscee come on the speakers. More like :shotsfired: at the dj and they start looking around the room like :eek: who can I fight first to show I ain’t with that F…S….
      @Fay: I do think Wayne is trying to ease out that closet tho…. I don’t want him to tho…. I still enjoy some of his music.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

But in the freeze frame on the video why dude look :snort: Like he had to convince himself to do the ish he just recorded . I bet he cried in the car :crying1:
      The dudes he had in the video :no: Multiple thumbs down for Twan and Petey. Low budget. He should have reached out to a spiritual party promoter and found some good extras for his videos. I bet they know people :kona:

San ah make ya dance says:

Throw That Boy Pu**y
      ———–
      Is this title forreal??? How did this make it mainstream :confused:

SummerBaby says:

I watched this video last month when I’d first heard about it. I was so speechless. :shocked:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@San: No self-respecting man is going to dance and jam to throw that boy poosay :no: And I mean gay, straight, whatever. I mean if you are a boy Damon you are a boy. With a dack. You can’t have what I have. And it doesn’t make it cute to call it a boy version. Cause in essence that makes it the opposite. A DACK :eek: Ya’ll so stupid. Due the SEX EDUCATION :rules: You ain’t got the answers

Smokie says:

Truth: Fly Young Red is gay (he admitted it to HuffPost). AND, Lil Wayne did not sign him. Just Google it. Also, any woman who believes that a man who made a video called “Throw that Boy P—-” is really straight DESERVES her own personal man on the DL. SMH

San ah make ya dance says:

————–
      I I I can’t take it. I’mma have to leave this post. This that bs

Good Morning Sandra!!

San :hug:
      Taken :kiss:
      Jenie :happy:
      Bnat
      Afiya
      Isthisthingon sup boo
      Smokie come thru ta-day!!

Afiya says:

I think this story is bogus. If so, the post will be gone by morning and I will disavow any knowledge of its existence. :tea:

^ :blink: guess it ain’t bogus, le sigh :sigh: :(

Luther was singing to men too so….. :shrugs:

the only difference is that this dude is being specific.

A.J. says:

:lol: on topic, anyone who believes any music company would sign/co-sign this is a fool. Don’t be a fool.

Please stop giving this so much energy. Gays will be gays like niggas will be niggas like hoes will be hoes.

Hey AJ >>>slow wave :waves: :facepalm:

Um, Taken, Hon I think you forgot the “positive” in that last entry :rofl:

A.J. :happy:
      You be dancing in the club to throw that boy poosay? I know you don’t dance tho. Me neither. Gangstas don’t dance . We just chair bop…. Do the money dance…. :danban:

A.J. says:

@Taken If I heard some **** like this in any establishment, I would sue for liable!!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

LOL! Comment of the Day! :trophy: That anorexic one hit wonder wrote a book, and you destroyed her in one paragraph! :clap: I know she felt stupid after writing all that. :D

cteastcoast says:

Good Morning Roses

Luther was singing to men too so….. :shrugs:
      the only difference is that this dude is being specific.
      ___________________________
      :stop: That’s a big difference. Luther never confirmed he was singing to boys. Matter fack he tried to act like he might even like girl poosay. So because of that until I see a picture of him laying on the bed with a dack in his mouth reading a dated newspaper while Barbara Walters was interviewing him during the Million Man march where there were multiple witnesses I am still going to sing :whistle: Don’t you remember you told me you loved me baaabbbbyyyyyyyy

Oh and I meant I am going to have a positive comment in EACH post. Not EACH COMMENT. That would be tough :phew: I mean what if they put up a BBWLA post? Or M2M? I would die :shock:

Wasting time says:

Good Morning Roses :hi:
      One time for Ultimate Warrior! S.I.P.

He should have just named the track what it is called “Bussy” and kept it moving spelling it out is what makes it more “controversial” Anything for a dollar.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

LOL! Comment of the Day! :trophy: That anorexic one hit wonder wrote a book and you destroyed her in one paragraph! :clap: I know she felt stupid after writing all that. :D
      :bow: OK Nakeya. You get major points in my book for all of this!!

__________________________
      :cosign: Key you the winner :lol:
      Uh oh somebody pinging this story. THEY DIDN’T DO THE EDUCATION FIRST…….. :kona:

cteastcoast hey babe!

Lawd yall would hafta brang up Luffer!!! Here we go :lol:
      Luffer could be whatever he wanted to be as long as that nigga sang!!!

bnatural says:

Good Morning Sandra!!
      San :hug:
      Taken :kiss:
      Jenie :happy:
      Bnat
      Afiya
      Isthisthingon sup boo
      Smokie come thru ta-day!!
      —–

Morning A.J. :waves:

*goes to find my Luther greatest hits*
      If he say one time bout eating it like Pacman, I’m demanding a refund (cept now I can’t remma when/where I purchased that CD) :kona:

____________________________________

:ido: depending on where you shop there is a whole section of gay music in the music store. maybe not in your town but most certainly in mine. they been had music and videos. :yes:

live and let live.

Ms. Taken I know you dont really believe Loofa was straight, he had a boyfriend. :eek:

User Friendly says:

Luther was singing to men too so….. :shrugs:
      the only difference is that this dude is being specific.

Difference is Good music speaks to everyone not just the gays :tea: Him being gay had nothing to do with him making great music :tea: that’s the difference.

Fonzi Thornton was Loofa’s boyfriend.

if we dont accept it then like somebody said up top, we deserve to have our very own DL man.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@IS: Don’t listen too close. You might hear Luther sanging soft in the bykeground I wanna eat the booty up like I’m Lassie and you Purina…Mess your whole world up fren :kona:

Lawd yall would hafta brang up Luffer!!! Here we go :lol:
      Luffer could be whatever he wanted to be as long as that nigga sang!!!

Exactly that comparison is hogwash…. Good music speaks volumes … regardless if ya gay or not… Folks don’t care bout who ya bang. It becomes a issue when the shyt becomes derogatory and the essence of sensual love is taken out of that (music) :tea: that’s when the shyt becomes gross….

FuturedocDonte says:

:tape: :no: to this song… Refuse to watch :nono:

:applause: Kudos!!

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Difference is Good music speaks to everyone not just the gays Him being gay had nothing to do with him making great music that’s the difference.
      _________________________

so if Fly Young Red comes out with a great song you like then it would be all good in the hood? :huh: the thing is that somebody DOES think this is a good song. maybe not us, but somebody. they dont want to hear our “fish” music either. diff. strokes for diff folks (see what i did there :wink: )

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Luther was before my time to be honest :lol: I wasn’t doing no private investigating as a fetus or young girl on Luther and Prince. Yea I said Prince. Get into it :eek:
      I enjoy Luther now. Gay or straight it doesn’t matter. I don’t like to see videos of women bussin it open for some Truk FIT so I certainly don’t want to see no hard legs doing it :no:

A.J. says:

they dont want to hear our “fish” music either.
      Hole up!! What the fcuk is “fish” music?!

cteastcoast says:

Luther :crying: music is just not the same anymore

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I too wondered what fish music was :lol: Is that songs dedicated to women? Even if it is hetero? THE PEOPLE WANNA KNOW :rules: As a rule I don’t like anything that has the use of fish in it that is not related to food.

User Friendly says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      _________________________

Good music speaks volumes Ijs, he doesn’t have to broadcast he gay… the hell what I need to know that for :shrugs: that’s what I mean … you how many gay artist and actors and actresses out there that perfect their craft without disclosing which team they batting for :shrugs: You do not have say I sticking a peen in ya mouth to get a point across or whatever…. have people really become that ignorant in expressing true emotion …. :tea: chile looka here I love music and it does not take all of that.

A.J. says:

The fact is Fly Red did not come out with a great song. Anyone who believes that this a good song do not know who they are as a person and easily misled.

IMO Good music tells a story, has emotion behind it (passion)…. this shyt here nah :no:

Indeed :yes:

A.J. says:

And let this be known if the fool came out with a good song, I would bump that shyt too :tea: I bumps good music…. matter fact damn near everything I post on FB is music… I love a good tune :tea: but this mess up top is garbage. Point blank :tea:

Wasting time says:

What is a ping back?
      Why am I seeing it?

FuturedocDonte says:

Imagine if your child came in the house singing “throw that boi puscee” …. I would just :shocked: :ghost: :chase:

Wasting time says:

What is a ping back?
      Why am I seeing it?

Someone is using Sandra’s site as a source. Its how Sandra keeps track of it….. :yes:

so now yall only listen to spiritual music. :rolleyes: ok

fish is what some gay men refer to women as. the ones that think vagina is disgusting BUT they still tolerate our music talking about the same exact stuff as theirs.

:rofl: gay ppl get ratchet just like we do. :buttshake:

Wasting time says:

Good Morning Jenie and thank you !!

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Yea I said Prince. Get into it <<<< :hahaha: cause baby !!! But Prince is my dude :yes: I will die for you :whistle: :danban:

My mama would cry about yall tambout Luther. I mean big ugly tears :crying1:

User Friendly says:

so now yall only listen to spiritual music. :rolleyes: ok

:huh: wait what who said that ? Did I misread :pc:

Wasting time says:

Good Morning Jenie and thank you !!

:kiss:

so now yall only listen to spiritual music. :rolleyes: ok
      Absolutely. These hoes ain’t loyal is straight religious. IT’S THE TRUTH. Women are loyal :tea:

FuturedocDonte says:

Wayment :stop: Luther is awf limits

Now word is, this dude ain’t gay. I guess publically claiming to be and making this blasphemous song he clearly gotta be somewhat gay.

But word is he got two kids and he ain’t gay and been tryin to rap for a sec. He started gettin so play at the gay clubs in Houston and then he just went with it. I guess time will tell.

Who would rap with this dude tho? You know if you a rapper you gotta do collabo’s and chit to stay relevant. Well, I guess Jay Z and Drake would die to rap with that nigga. But who else?

There actually is a :newpost: I thought Man was just asking for one :lol:

@WHO DAT
      “My mama would cry about yall tambout Luther. I mean big ugly tears ”

:cosign:

My momma would storm out the room. LOOOL.

Matchsticks says:

I get what folks are saying about the comparison…like if a rapper can get on a track and say ‘bish bounce that ass on this dack’ and be talking to a woman, why can’t a gay man say the same thing…yeah yeah…

but at the end of the day this right here is just NOT pleasing to the ear…the issue is that they are objectifying males to be women, just a different “kind” of woman…why can’t they be rapping and talking game to masculine men? why is it called “boy puscee” instead of just a “butt hole” which we all know they are speaking of … :shrugs: therein lies the uproar…

Wasting time says:

I hope the next post is about the Strippers at the nursing home. I tried to get into it yesterday but y’all played me :yes:

Ok I didn’t see anyone say spiritual, but for the record I bumps that too :yes: bout to cut on some WALKER Hawkin :whistle: thank you lord for all you done for me ….. tragedies a common place :whistle: :nun:

cteastcoast says:

April 9, 2014 at 9:31 am
      ——————————————————————–

MAN do NOT bring Jay into this do NOT

Matchsticks says:

but at the end of the day this right here is just NOT pleasing to the ear…the issue is that they are objectifying males to be women, just a different “kind” of woman…why can’t they be rapping and talking game to masculine men? why is it called “boy puscee” instead of just a “butt hole” which we all know they are speaking of … therein lies the uproar…
      ___________________________

everything is not for everybody. just because we dont relate to boy pussee doesnt mean that no one does.

why get in an uproar over something that wasnt meant for us anyway? :shrugs:

let them folk do they thang just like we do ours on this wholesome family blog :winky:

kenbakerswife says:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

————————————————
      Okay!! No straight man will even listen to this , well none that I deal with …. this is disturbing.

1 Pingbacks