Mother of Beyonce’s Half Brother Receiving “Thousands” of Death Threats

Alexsandra Wright

Alexsandra Wright, the mother of Mathew Knowles‘ only son Nixon Knowles, lost her case that would’ve forced Knowles to increase child support payments.

A judge ruled that Knowles, the father of singer Beyonce, was all caught up on his child support payments, and that he didn’t owe Wright any more cash for at least 2 years.

Now Wright is hitting the talk show circuit complaining bitterly that she and her son are flat broke and forced to move out of their comfortable suburban house and into a donated mobile home in a run-down trailer park.

In addition to her money worries, Wright claims she is receiving thousands of death threats from Beyonce’s Stans who accuse Wright of blaming Bey for her troubles.

I have sympathy for Ms. Wright. Her son should not suffer because his big sister is too cheap to improve his living situation.

“I can’t disclose where [I live] because its protected.”

“I got over a thousand death threats last week alone.”

“Because this article said that I blamed Beyoncé. Which again, let me say for the record, it’s not her fault. I’ve never blamed her. I want the best for her. Everyone is in pain.”

I’m sorry this is happening to Ms. Wright.

Maybe now women will stop using their uterus like ATM machines.

• Beyonce’s Dad Ordered To Pay Child Support
  • Did Solange and Matthew Lie About Her Getting Dropped?
  • Beyonce and Solange Welcome a Baby Brother
  • Mathew Knowles feels vindicated now that Beyoncé is a flop

170 Responses to “Mother of Beyonce’s Half Brother Receiving “Thousands” of Death Threats”

Beta says:

She may be a dumb bytch :rolleyes: but why folks threatening her that dam Beyhive :lol:

Beta says:

Close yo legs to married menz :oldman:

Such A F'n Lady says:

What I want to know is, when is this woman going to get a job to provide for their son herself? Has she been working while he’s been paying child support the last few years? :nono: I think not.

Damn shame that the child is the one that suffers though. :coffee:

2know the ledge excuses are for the weak says:

this is what happens when t.h.o.t.s think they above their status. boy the bee hive goes in for queen bey don’t they? death threats and all

ohso says:

:haha: Bey could buy them a house though….I’m sure she would not allow Solange’s son to live in a mobile home, so why her brother? Truth be told I could care less though…

Beta says:

Damn shame that the child is the one that suffers though.

:cosign:

@OHSO luv that gravie! :hahaha:

Seems Alexandra has a huge problem on her hands. I think the BEYhive would try and do harm to her :(

Matchsticks says:

again, where is her employment status??? where???? :eek:

~~~~~~~~
      I dont GET WHY Bey should buy her a house! The money BEY earned has her CS paid up, how much more does B need to do???
      Sandrita you should donate a lil something to her then,NO?

Well add this to the list because if this lazy ho don’t sit her azz down somewhere and fill out some applications instead of doing this “whoa is me interviews” I’ma slap her into the middle of next week.

KayCeiSoul says:

If he is paid up for 2 years, bish ain’t no mo’!!!
      You ran through all that bread, so sit ya azz down somewhur, get a job or an ebt card, and make ya’self a sammich. There are sistahs out here like myself who ain’t never got a DIME of Child Support & ain’t complaining, so STFU. :rollseyes:

Because of BEY she’s in a mobile home, she should be grateful and beating the pavement for a J.O.B.

KayCeiSoul says:If he is paid up for 2 years, bish ain’t no mo’!!!
      :ghost:

says:

:blink:

DEATH THREATS?! from BEY’s fans?? how SHOCKING! :sarcasm:

but yeah this chic gets not one gram of a fck from me. all that $ she was getting monthly and now she aint got SHAT bc she thought the gravy train was never-ending. get a job ole scallywag :tea:

and stay TF off tv & newspapers NO 1 CURR! :rollseyes:

because his big sister is too cheap to improve his living situation.
      ___________________________

:huh:
      the child has two able-bodied parents! i wish my dad woulda gone out and got a baby with a thot and said thot come looking at ME talking bout ‘you need to help your lil sib’ :wtf: i mean, there’s just no logic to this woman’s scheming. she tried to publicly shame Beyonce and it backfired :shrug:
      plus, i thought Matty had smooth-talked some young impressionable girl into bed; this lady is much to old to be tryna play the victim role. she knew exactly what her INTENT

KayCeiSoul says:

And the BeyHive gone have that lady chopped and screwed into lil’ pieces, and sewn into a leotard. She better find her some chill.

User Friendly says:

the location is so secure that she let all the neighbors see her bring a camera crew in :huh:

now they all know that beyonce’s daddy baby mama stay right next door? :gossip:

:facepalm:

…was but the plan didn’t work! Have a seat and fill out a job application! Ugh!

pointhimout says:

ho sit down. she didn’t think it be halted so soon, so i’m sure she was spending out of control. where and what the hell did you spend over $150k on in 2 years? and you have nothing to show for it, i.e. a paid off car, etc? yeah, ur fault. now she’s trying to make him look bad. no bitch, he paid, u spent above your means.

like beyonce, innocent child or not, y’all don’t exist to me. i don’t blame her and folks can say what they want about “bey should help.” i wish i would.

says:

KayCeiSoul says:

If he is paid up for 2 years, bish ain’t no mo’!!!

u betta :preach: guhl! this MF STILL owe me 20K to this DAY. IIWTFII :shrug:

this is what can happen when you choose to give birth. it aint right, but it’s life.

lotta chit aint right, but we deal right? :hug:

Maybe now women will stop using their uterus like ATM machines.

Matchsticks says:

Bey owes this stupid woman NOTHING…SHE decided that she was prepared to deal with getting pregnant by a married man…SHE decided that she could used what Matt already paid her as a salary and not be gainfully employed to take care of this child that SHE chose to have…what a stupid trick, I wish more people would OWN their f ups! Bite the bullet!

t.dot says:

You spend $10,000 on weaves and purses….Adopt the kid then and Blue would have a playmate…No need to hire another surrogate!

says:

KayCeiSoul says:

:hahaha: a leotard tho?? :dead:

Ni ni says:

She should def report each and every threat. I wont put her down any further. No one should be threatening her. It aint like she slept with their dad/husband, why be upset. Beyonce fans are the absolute worst and beyonce wont even address them let alone try to correct them which speak volumes. Oan this lady can go back to work to take care of herself and child. Heck move to a small state and disappear.

Why is she still doing damn interviews :tea: greedy bytch smh

CHA CHA says:

Welp…She thought she had it made with lil Destiny Boy…. So much for wishful thinking. You cant tell me you had a baby by Matthew, he aint put nan ring on it, out of love…. Im not buying them avacados :nono: no ma’am Pam!

I aint threatened NOBODY…Ima lova not a :box: :grill:

says:

and put on a BRA bish! :waves: <—cross yo heart braw

Beta says:

Some of those Beyhive stans really need to get a life and get off a computer threatening folks wtf it’s never that serious I wonder do they stan for their higher power as hard :tea:

KayCeiSoul says:

Right Fay! We fuggin’ DEAL.
      What you ‘sposed to do? Not eat or clothe your baby ’cause a mofo ain’t paying enough or at all?
      Life goes on! You live you learn and you grow.
      I hate a needy, clingy bish! I am not the “A man can’t do nothin’ for me” type at all, but at the same time I don’t need his ass to be able to breathe. Shyt.

Matchsticks says:

Oh and the death threats are ridiculous, but AGAIN, these are the results of piss poor pu$$y planning…sometimes when you make certain choices the consequences are just as ridiculous as your state of mind was when you decided to do what you did… :tea:

I honestly don’t give a fawk about this story :tea: so I will be back later…. giving this woman way to much damn energy as it is…. So many haven’t seen a check yet and this bytch has been overpaid :tea: chile Good day ..

Beta says:

Did she call Tyler?

User Friendly says:

not just beyonce fans, but married women who have been cheated on with belligerent hoes, and single mothers who work hard and make it happen are probably the ones sending her threats. ask alicia keys and gabby union how ppl feel about the side chick.

then again, might not even be no threats. she might just be trying to get her shine on from ppl who need a(nother) reason to hate Bey.

why she aint ask Solange then? :tea: cuz Solange the crazy one :karate: thats why.

CHA CHA says:

OR KELLY :coffee:

Sandy, you behind on the child support case. While this lazy ho was getting evicted Matt was going to court to say that since B fired him before the child was born he overpaid from the beginning. The judge agreed and now Matt has so much credit built up that he doesn’t have to make another payment for 3 1/2 years.

says:

after watching this clip

i officially cant stand this hoe. she’s everything a stereotypical BM is said to be. ‘it’s disgusting’ what’s disgusting trick? the fact that u think somebody OWE u something?! FOH trick! UGHHH :chase:

also Matty really fckd up didn’t he?! turrible choice :tea:

:warning:

“WOE IS ME ALERT”
      “WOE IS ME ALERT”

:warning:

Here we muthaphuckin go! Another bytch THAT DECIDED to have a baby with nair way to support it other than STEALING someone’s money. Now these hoes goin on tv with their “woe is me” stories! I mean, absolutely NO SHAME. SMH.

User Friendly says:

she better be glad Mama Tina aint sue her for alienation of affection. Betta ask Fantasia about it and act like you know.

Apparition says:

I’ve never blamed her.
      ——————————
      It’s only because of the connection to her that you’re even allowed to hit the talk show circuit to complain.

Honestly, if I were the pappy, I’d continue to make the payments. I’d rather be completely done 2 years early than to take two years off and resume payments. And it would give him leverage if she tried to take him back to court somewhere down the line.

Wasting time says:

I want to know where that 500K at?

_________

I honestly thought this too…that she was embellishing to gain sympathy…

Matchsticks says:

yep, I heard about this update…lol, he got that extension!

Just Looking says:

Thought that Blue was child of the mistress of Jay Z? And they just called her a surrogate.

Apparition I like ur puppy :winky:

these tv shows that are giving her shine should be ashamed. Why dont they ask her how did she get there? when she received 500K in CS

Come on now

Wasting time says:

Please explain to me why Beyonce should help? Why she isn’t asking Solange for help? Just the other day in the post with the mother who went on the Make a Wish trip with her son; it was said a mother should do all she can to support their child. Why is Ms. Wright excluded?

They finna kill her take the baby and hold him for ransom… Just to get close to Bey. She ain’t gone come tho :facepalm:

“WOE IS ME ALERT”
      “WOE IS ME ALERT”
      ——–
      Started from the bottom now I’m there

Matchsticks says:

:stop: wait a damn minute…she got HALF A MILLION in CS payments? I thought it was like $100K… omg I want this bish to get a swift kick in the ass!

********************

How folk threatening her anyway? They got her address? Please don’t tell me the ho is on social media.

Beta says:

Matt trifling ass should let him come live with him until she gets back her feet but good luck with that

__________________________

you beat me to it, cause i was headed that way! if i’m gonna feel for any woman Matty messed over, it’s gonna be Tina! this scheming cow knowingly bedded someone’s husband, and now has the nerve to try to play the victim?! what happened to her job? how did she meet Matty? was she homeless and he just happened to be doing some community outreach at the shelter? greed – i tell ya – it’ll make you make a fool of yourself… just no respect… i can’t stand a manipulative person always tryna play on the kindness and CONscience of others.

Buttercup says:

Exhibit A :rules: of poor puss management.

Apparition says:

Thanks luVn.

Gettin done 3 1/2 years early? :woohoo: I’ve seen dudes throw parties when that last ch sup check was sent out.

donkey of the day

my grandma would be like if you dont get you and my grandbaby off that tv beggin you betta :chase: embarrassing her grannie and the rest of the usher board like that :angry: (the only ppl watching Inside Edition are old because it comes on right before jeopardy and wheel of fortune)

Lady_L says:

Ni ni says:

———————————————————-
      Beyonce doesen’t hardly address the hateful things people say about her, her daughter, or her husband on a daily basis.

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

How is this Beyonce’s responsibility? :rollseyes: Close yo legs to married men! <– Nene voice.

F.D.B.

********************

My thoughts as well…if she’s LOOKING for the threats that means they don’t even exist…bish bye!

Lady_L says:

BTW Beyonce is not the only person with STANS that are crazy!

SummerBaby says:

I saw this story yesterday & it cracked me up how they kept referring to the kid as Beyonce’s little brother. :hahaha: I might be in the minority, but if I was rich & money wasn’t a problem I would most def look out for my little bro regardless of the circumstances on how he got here.

FOH LADY KICK ROCKS

Dani says:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

________________________________________________________

ALSO..
      Why isnt she shaming “HER” family members into Helping her??
      WE
      KNOW
      WHY

Wasting time says:

@match
      She got 12K a month for like 3.5 years. Where the money at.
      That’s why Matty is “Paid up”

luVn_liFe… says:

ALSO..
      Why isnt she shaming “HER” family members into Helping her??
      WE
      KNOW
      WHY

:clap: good observation…

VDot says:

:blink: How old is this lady? She looks…weathered. Life aint been no crystal stair for her :no:

SummerBaby says:

I saw this story yesterday & it cracked me up how they kept referring to the kid as Beyonce’s little brother. I might be in the minority, but if I was rich & money wasn’t a problem I would most def look out for my little bro regardless of the circumstances on how he got here.
      ________________________

:no: nah its the principle. Beyonce aint about to give money to a lady that made Mama Tina cry. you cant hurt ppl mama and then ask them for some money.

they be like craig girlfriend, “ask THAT bitch fa some money!” :steer:

Wasting time says:

@match
      She got 12K a month for like 3.5 years. Where the money at.
      That’s why Matty is “Paid up”
      ~~~~~~~~~~
      12K for 41months straight :no: laWD she deserves aLL the hell she gets
      :no:
      dAMN

_________

I feel what you’re saying in a way, but Bey has ZERO connection to this child in order to muster up a fukk to give…her take on this is that her father is responsible for what he did, and technically he’s already taken responsibility…so um…yeah… :eek:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

This bish betta gone on somewhere. You mean to tell me I would be expected to take care of MY DAD’S baby that was conceived while cheating on MY MAMA? :blink: FOH!! :cuss:

Matchsticks says:

Oh and she has to have a :chickenhead: mentality…if I was receiving $12K every month you don’t think a chunk of that wouldn’t be going into an investment or savings vehicle of some kind…smh…

Wasting time says:

We also see how money hungry she is. How we don’t know Bey and ‘em ain’t try but this heaux bag was like “you want to see him 50K cash”

Ion even know how to spend 12k a month. she must be smoking :snort:

Why isnt she shaming “HER” family members into Helping her??
      :cosign:
      She ain’t calling them cause they broke busted and disgusted just like her. They probably thought she was THEY ticket to the big game. She looks old and tired. Tina, Bey and Solo somewhere like :haha:
      Tina’s face is snatched to the GAWDS baby. She had the thang lifted so sharB if she sneeze she might bust a stitch.

She sure doesnt look like she has the Po Mouth :tea:

that’s like Shaq’s bio dad showing up AFTER he make it in the big league talking bout ‘ain’t you gon look out for yo’ lil brother?’ Shaq shoulda reminded that kneegrow how much money he’d already SAVED by not having to feed Shaq’s big arse.
      I know what it’s like when you just earn a comfortable, normal people’s salary, and got folks begging all the time :rolleyes: i can only imagine how tiresome it must be if you really got some money :facepalm: and i’m not stingy or unsympathetic, but COME.ON. you stay needing help w/your light bill, car payment, cable bill, phone bill??? these are regularly recurring expenses. You DO know the cycle restarts every month, don’t you?! – handle your business and quit begging!!!! :mad:

SummerBaby says:

they be like craig girlfriend, “ask THAT bitch fa some money!”
      ——————
      I get it, but men have outside kids all the time so I would like think I could eventually get past it. :think:

missyJ says:

==================

Phil is my fava :whistle:

Her face look like a Scream mask

You DO know the cycle restarts every month, don’t you?!
      ~~~~~~~~~
      some people think they get caught up and it stops :hahaha:

Apparition says:

12K for 41months straight
      —————————
      untaxed

Wasting time says:

“ask THAT bitch fa some money!” :rofl:

nutshell! case closed! good day, ma’am!

ohso says:

Thank you luv’n!!!

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Her face look like a Scream mask

:ghost: it does!

SummerBaby says:

I get what everybody is saying but I’m real big on knowing my people. I know Beyonce is super famous so it’s different for her but for me life is way to short & the world is so small.

Dani says:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

___________________________________________________________

:yes:

™ says:

also Matty really fckd up didn’t he?! turrible choice
      **********************

Right! How did a man of Matt’s stature raw dog a weak bish that ain’t even cute? Like there’s not excuse for this. Was it the long thick hurr that got him?

I would like think I could eventually get past it. :think:
      ~~~~~~
      I couldnt if it happened to me or My mother,EVA.
      Shyte Id be ready to read him and her for filth about my momma :nono:

Especially if I had to witness the hurt on her face, the tears she cried when “we” found out.
      No MAAM. I can take the hit, not ma dukes EVER

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

She getting money from somewhere to buy that ratty ass weave? Go buy yo baby some milk with THAT. :rollseyes:

™ says:
      also Matty really fckd up didn’t he?! turrible choice
      **********************

well he’s been known to always step out on Ms. Tina…but this bish prolly got real nasty in the sack, I can see it… :lol:

Wasting time says:

I know we discussed this last week but she not the smartest person. She would have been better off having the baby, gaining some secrets and blackmailing all of them. Now you a single mother, your child father is divorced from his wife of 25 plus years and remarried. He ain’t even put a ring on ya!

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection says:

I know what it’s like when you just earn a comfortable, normal people’s salary, and got folks begging all the time i can only imagine how tiresome it must be if you really got some money and i’m not stingy or unsympathetic, but COME.ON. you stay needing help w/your light bill, car payment, cable bill, phone bill??? these are regularly recurring expenses. You DO know the cycle restarts every month, don’t you?! – handle your business and quit begging!!!!

:applause: :clap: :cosign:

missyJ says:

they be like craig girlfriend, “ask THAT bitch fa some money!”

=-===========

Wouldn’t give that bish a dime I straight be pickin that ninja up, putting Janie and Jack pants suits on him :nun: , run him down to Chuckie Cheese with Diddy kids and chit. Come the next morning, put him byke in his holey jeans and drop him awf to the wheels of her trailer :waves: See you in 2 weeks bruddah…

Chile will walk in his mama house talmbout I hatechew, I on want no mo rice-a-roni. He’d be :cellphone: to his lawyer like gimme that same deal Gary Coleman got, I’m going to my sistah house now.

User Friendly says:

when I first got out of school I got a job making 30 measly thousand dollars and a family member asked me to borrow half of it. :facepalm: ppl always counting other ppl money as their own.

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

but this bish prolly got real nasty in the sack, I can see it…

:yes: She got protein poisoning and her liva shutting down. That’s why her eyes yella. :coffee:

Dani says:

Why didn’t she show some of these death threats she’s referring to. She may have received a little bit of sympathy…maybe?

VDot says:

but this bish prolly got real nasty in the sack, I can see it…

That azz play :lick: :kiss: :jack: gets them every time. Blowing bubbles with the :sperm: was just the icing on the cake. :coffee:

then alesandra was out sitting on the curve, sobbing and aKinG a FEWL in front of the kid. Just looking for attention and Shyte.
      Look at how she’s doing that boy. He’s gonna be so shamed when he gets bigger.
      I mean he’s already gonna be shamed in the bo bo tennis shoes,but to have to see how she cried broke and homeless and he was standing there looking at her
      :facepalm:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Did yall see the story of the NFL Offensive lineman???? that nigga had to put a restraining order ON HIS MOMMA!

HIS MOMMA! :crying:

… cause she started begging, and then later threatening him for money! He bought her house and a car and that wasn’t enough! THE PHUCK!

Buttercup says:

MsT, I just got a call from Mr.T’s employer. Please send him my deepest gratitude! Phone screen and interview next week :bounce:

ppl always counting other ppl money as their own.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~
      SAY THAT!
      or thinking U dont NEED YOUR money! daFCUK!

SummerBaby says:

Wouldn’t give that bish a dime I straight be pickin that ninja up, putting Janie and Jack pants suits on him , run him down to Chuckie Cheese with Diddy kids and chit. Come the next morning, put him byke in his holey jeans and drop him awf to the wheels of her trailer See you in 2 weeks bruddah…
      Chile will walk in his mama house talmbout I hatechew, I on want no mo rice-a-roni. He’d be to his lawyer like gimme that same deal Gary Coleman got, I’m going to my sistah house now.
      —————
      :rofl: :hahaha:

Wasting time says:

Where she get death threats too ? She on twidah? She got a Boost Mobile in her Mobile home? The crazy beyhive ain’t checking for her…lolol NOW she is going to get some death threats.

Oprah done called Bey and said you see how my ex step mother wilding right, ignore that scream face bish; that is your deddy issua

@SANDRA
      “Maybe now women will stop using their uterus like ATM machines.”

that ain’t eva stopping Sandra!

Buttercup says:I just got a call from Mr.T’s employer. Please send him my deepest gratitude! Phone screen and interview next week
      ~~~~~~~~~
      WEll aint Ya’ll chummy :huh: CONGRATS WOMAN!

missyJ says:

Mr.T’s

We pity the fool or nah?? :eek:

OH well, the WHORE didn’t think this one all the way wrong LOOKS LIKE TO ME :eek:

Go find yew another :shrug: Fugg you want ANYONE ELSE to do? :shrug:

Whoever your friends were that were Hi5-ing you when you was fuggin a married man should letchew lay on their :scared: COUCH!

Now, someone is supposed to be empathetic(when you weren’t) Nah Son :nono: it don’t work like that…

What the parent does DOES AFFECT the children :shrug:

VDot says:

Buttercup says:

We out here slanging jobs and chit. I want in :coffee:

HIS MOMMA!

sound kinda like Kobe mama. just shameful.

alessandra act like the cs money isnt coming right back tho. all she gotta do is wait it out for 2-3 years and she’ll be right back balling. :shrugs:

and where her tax refund at? :waiting:

Oh! :oldman:
      I meant to say MAYBE TYLER CAN HELP :kona:

VDot says:

SAY THAT!
      or thinking U dont NEED YOUR money! daFCUK!

Luvn you been poppin the fugg off lately. I :love: it. Keep it up :hug: :lol:

IM sew HUNGREEEEE , Ya’ll CURR :crying1:

:chase: MsTake (for your pm workout :eek: ) :lol:

missyJ says:

I’m trying to figure out how they decided he overpaid tho. He had an order and paid it as such. Once it was reduced, why come they like well now you got a credit. If it was ordered it was ordered :think:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Buttercup says:

I want a new job too, shyt! :cuss: Congrats Buttah! Good luck! :danban:

114 was intended to ‘grind somebody’s gears’ :nana:

Luvn you been poppin the fugg off lately.
      :ashamed:

People messing with me, getting me outta my zone :kona:

when I first got out of school I got a job making 30 measly thousand dollars and a family member asked me to borrow half of it. ppl always counting other ppl money as their own.

_________________________

:blink:
      darn grifters! :cuss: :shotsfired:

Wasting time says:

lol @UF
      it’s coming back but less 10K :rofl: He ain’t making that “I manage Beyonce Money” so she get 2K a month now. Dumb a$$ you one of the reason he ain’t making that money. You want to tell the world you had Matty baby :no:

missyJ says:

he showed proof that his income decreased drastically BEFORE the last ruling…so that’s why he’s able to stop payments temporarily…

AND where thee fugg this bish been…To the club, strip club, what? :blink: Up there looking like after happy hour :rofl:

Why would I thank yall curred im starving w/the white mouff ova here..
      Ya’l dont Even curr bout lil Nixon gotta eat powdered peanut butter.

HRMMPH!

People messing with me, getting me outta my zone :kona:

:scared:

missyJ says:

Check you email @man :lol:

Dani says:

____________________________________

Matchsticks says:

Ya’l dont Even curr bout lil Nixon gotta eat powdered peanut butter.
      _______

:rofl: :rofl: damn…

Dani says:I wondered the same thing too. It’s the first I’ve heard of credit for CS. Blessing in disguise for her though. Maybe when the payments start back she’ll manage her money better.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Or maybe the court will see she isnt fit to care for this child,since she cant even manage money that is suppose to be for him.
      And she’ll have a bigger bridge to cross
      :tea:

missyJ says:

:huh:
      Can dat nigga at least eat do’? Dayum! Nigga can’t get a 2 year breather? :shrugs:

__________________________

i don’t think it’s EVER enough for a person who feels ‘entitled’
      i’m starting to wonder bout some of my own kin :tea: i mean, if you at the point where you’ll craft a sob story for the purpose of getting old folks to get up off they soc. sec. money, you have NO shame. :nono:

luVn_liFe… says:

Why would I thank yall curred im starving w/the white mouff ova here..
      Ya’l dont Even curr bout lil Nixon gotta eat powdered peanut butter.

HRMMPH!

Here, eat up… :egg: ONLY because your Mom made good choices *snickers*

Buttercup says:

:nana: If y’all want the type of job I’m interviewing for, you won’t have time to shoot the breeze on here. *watches everyone have a seat* :lol:

Matchsticks says:

and let’s be real here, like fr fr…seeing as how she turned $500K into airdust, even if Bey did toss her a few dollars here and there she wouldn’t manage it right…I wouldn’t be surprised if Bey secretly started a trust fund in that child’s name for him to access it as an adult or something…this woman up here though needs to have a _/

Here, eat up… :egg: ONLY because your Mom made good choices *snickers*
      ~~~~~~~~~
      lol

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

AND where thee fugg this bish been…To the club, strip club, what? Up there looking like after happy hour

:lol: she do look like she been “partitioning” tho, dont she?

where OTB at to help us roast her? :thinking:

missyJ says:

Can dat nigga at least eat do’? Dayum! Nigga can’t get a 2 year breather?

====================

Even tho Tina left him you know she still got a soft spot, prolly be given him lil change from her pocketbook (betwix the breasteses). Put it to his lips all sessy like saying Sshhh, don’t tell Beyonce :wink:

@BUTTERCUP
      “If y’all want the type of job I’m interviewing for, you won’t have time to shoot the breeze on here. *watches everyone have a seat* ”

If :chickenhead: Monica :chickenhead: , with her obviously filled and important schedule, have the time to blog with us, ain’t no job in the world that could stop you from doin it too!

:nono: <<not fallin for it!

Oh and I seent my baby was up in here earlier…..

:kiss: Knowledge

:cheer: <–w/your favorite color thongs on :winky:

I’m trying to figure out how they decided he overpaid tho.

:think: him & Luda got the same lawyers?

imma laugh at Man but I know better than to copy/paste that mess. :hahaha:

Matchsticks says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@BUTTERCUP
      :nono: <<not fallin for it!

:lol: I cracked up when I was in my VP's office one time and heard her gchat going off…folks find time to fukk around…

Buttercup says:

========
      :crying1: If I didn’t know any better, I would think Lil Rocko and Romelo were your kids, and she took out child support on you. :rofl:

Anna says:

missyJ says:

~~~~~~~~~~
      I don’t get it either.
      Does he even see his son?

imma laugh at Man but I know better than to copy/paste that mess. :hahaha:

:sheep: (added for pizzazz) :lol: Well by the looks of it, others don’t :rofl:

Buttercup says:

I’m looking to go back into outside sales. I can fugg around if I want, but I’ll have the :cry: face once my commission check is a big, fat goose egg.

Oh Buttercup, puhleaze because he is about to kick them shoes off :lol: and get to :pc: madtypefonting :rofl:

Buttercup says:

________

Oh yeah, it takes a special kind to be successful in sales too…I was in it for years and got out bc I got burned out, but those that are good at it I truly admire…good luck with your interview! :thumbsup:

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

:lol: she do look like she been “partitioning” tho, dont she?

where OTB at to help us roast her? :thinking:

:gossip: She was like Hmmp *puts face and jewelry on* :cell: , but wait she probably ain’t got no phone #ikidikid :rofl:

Sheesh
      I look a mess today,trying to watch these late ass Playoffs :yawn: has really wore me out
      :crying1:

bnatural says:

Anna says:

missyJ says:
      ~~~~~~~~~~
      I don’t get it either.
      Does he even see his son?
      ———–

Apparently child support in the he state of Texas is different breed…

Remember when Chris Bosh and his baby mama were going through it? He used Texas as his state of residency and he’s only paying like $2500 a month in CP! That is absurd IMO!

He’s making somewhere between $15-20 million a year though and even when he was in Toronto, he was still banking….

Buttercup says:

he is about to kick them shoes off
      ==========

Thank you @Matchsticks. I’m trying to maximize my earning potential before I get jaded. I have a couple of business plans to execute and a few pennies to save before I let go of sales. I’ve only been doing it for about 3 years, so I still have a ways to go.

missyJ says:

Sheesh
      I look a mess today,trying to watch these late ass Playoffs

================

I’m looking a mess and was up late as well.. wasn’t watching no playoffs tho :tea:

Crickett says:

She was young and dumb and the pappy knew it. He probably sold her the pimp game and she bought into it. Some women are just dumb, I don’t blame her, he was too slick. But save the baby, the judge should have found another way, that was just evil. She needed better representation, the courts even played her like a fool.

OpinionHated says:

This bish right here is why so many black women get labeled gold diggin lazy ho’s – she used her puzzy for proifit but she soooo stupid she didn’t phuck the person who had the purse strings… dummy… if she get death threats thats good for her azz go get a job and support your kid and take Bey’s name out yo mouth – I say this as a Bey protractor can’t stand her but this bish right here – she need cuffs licks and a good kock upside she blasted head… strups teef loudly and walks away real rashole vex.,…..

OpinionHated says:

oops KNOCK upside she head not KOCK – although some C*ck slaps to the face might do her good

datsmdubya2u says:

hey if ur really interested in the child’s well being lady, give the child to matthew while you get urself together..then bey might break the baby off..maybe.. i mean if you really care about your child not living in reduced living conditions..but some how some way im :thinking: ur only worried about YOUR reduced living conditions…

datsmdubya2u says:

Crickett says:

She was young and dumb

She’s young? That pic says different..

West Coast Chick says:

she looks like a old negro spiritual hymn in that photo. Old, weary and tired.

West Coast Chick says:

luVn_liFe… says:

_______________________________

I agree. If folks reached out to her, its because she’s in affiliation with the knowles… Bey got her a mobile home for free, and this is how the bish wanna thank a pimp?? FOH LMAO

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

MATHEW ASKED FOR A REDUCTION ONCE HE GOT THE AX FROM BEYONCE. WHEN YOU FILE FOR A REDUCTION, (IN FLORIDA) IF THE REDUCTION IS GRANTED IT BECOMES EFFECTIVE ON THE DATE OF THE FILING. SO TECHNICALLY IF THAT IS HOW CALI DOES IT ALSO, ONCE THE REDUCTION WAS GRANTED, IT WENT RETRO FROM THAT DATE. SO THAT IS HOW THE OVER PAYMENT CAME ABOUT. WENT THROUGH THE PROCESS LAST YEAR. SO EVEN THOUGH HE WAS LIKE MONTHS BEHIND, THE JUDGE APPLIED THE REDUCTION FROM THE TIME HE FILED HIS REDUCTION, HE WAS GRANTED THE REDUCTION, AND WITH THE REDUCTION A FEW MONTHS WERE COVERED. SO HE DIDN’T OWE AS MUCH AS WHEN HR FILED FOR THE REDUCTION IN PAYMENTS.

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

THAT LOOKS LIKE AN APARTMENT BUILDING, NOT A MOBILE HOME…”AND IT HAS A POOL ON THE PREMISES”

Atypical says:

Damn she looks “weathered”…Is there something wrong with this lady, as to why she can’t get a job like the majority of people in America? CS, imo of course, isnt supposed to supplement your income but help with expenses with the child. I know single moms who don’t get a dime of cs but they aren’t homeless, because they put on their big girl panties and did what they had to do for the sake of their baby. Instead of asking Beyoncé for money she should ask for help getting a job…

cocoa49 says:

Oh please get off this shyt that Beyonce has to support her father’s offspring. He is paid up to date with his child support, apparently the gold digger blew the money. Her gold digging plans back fired on her. If people feel so sorry for her then donate some funds to her. That child shouldn’t suffer because his momma’s tricking didn’t go as planned.She need to Get up like all these other “baby mama’s” are doing and get a JOB.

r2dmax says:

__________________________________________________________________________
      I DON’T!
      I thought this woman was getting somewhere in the area of $12k/month at one point. That is supposed to be CHILD SUPPORT not Baby mama floss money. :angry: GET A FRIGGIN’ JOB!! She could have save 2/3 of the money each month and still had a decent living. She is still a mother and should plan for the future as such. That amount of money was no guarantee. I’m not a Bey fan, but why should she be responsible for her Dad’s indescretions or this chick’s laziness.

I’m all for taking GOOD care of your children, but this C/S is getting ridiculous! I know its based on his salary, but if the guidelines were more in for SUPPORT of the child, I don’t think there would be so many ATM booty women. But then there are still the stupid dudes :hump: them RAW… :facepalm:

1 Pingbacks