Naya Rivera, Big Sean Split

Naya Rivera, Big Sean Split

Metrosexual rapper Big Sean, 26, has reportedly split from his fiancée, “Glee” actress Naya Rivera.

According to the NY Daily News, the couple called off their engagement after the “Control” rapper allegedly cheated on Rivera.

“After careful thought and much consideration, Sean has made the difficult decision to call the wedding off,” a rep for Big Sean, whose real name is Sean Anderson, told Us Weekly.

According to other sources, Sean was scared off by Naya’s aggression and frequent outbursts whenever she couldn’t get her way.

Cheating is one of the many aftereffects of Dopamine addiction. Dopamine is released in the brain whenever we encounter something pleasurable — whether it is food, drugs, or sex.

Dopamine is one of the key neurotransmitters that controls the brain’s pleasure and reward centers. Dopamine reminds us that we like something so we will often go back to the well and drink, so to speak.

Once the Dopamine fades, one or both partners seek outside sources of Dopamine supply such as drugs, alcohol, weed, chocolate — or cheating with another sexual partner.

Love addicts often confuse the intoxicating effects of Dopamine for Love. It’s easy to tell when a celebrity is under the influence of Dopamine (think Ciara and Future; Khloe and Lamar; Cara and Michelle Rodriguez, etc.)

Good things eventually come to an end when the Dopamine fades. When that happens, couples who believe their love has faded usually seek couples therapy — not realizing they were never in Love in the first place.

It’s a good thing Big Sean saw the writing on the wall and dumped Naya before she ruined his life.

• This is What Happens When Fools Doctor On Themselves
  • Medical Minute: ‘Selfie’ Addiction May Cause Mental Illness
  • Eva Marcille Files Restraining Order Against Baby Daddy
  • Is Ciara Rushing Into a Hopeless Marriage With Rapper Future?

206 Responses to “Naya Rivera, Big Sean Split”

Who is this :tea: he looks :gay: anyways … He screams queen :nun:

Yardgirl says:

When he started dating this chick, he was all over the media cheesing and grinning and talking like he won THE BIGGEST PRIZE EVER!! Some prize huh Big Dummy!! :haha: :coffee: <<– not haterade, truth serum.

*gabbyLIPQuiver*

Yardgirl says:

Hey Jenie!! :waves:

Roc says:

And after she made that song :coffee:

actress Naya Rivera.

and are we exactly sure this was born a woman :thinking: cause you never know chile

Roc says:

Does she have makeup on her forehead?

Wasting time says:

:tea:

aRoTh says:

Who? Don’t know these ppl.

I want some Ruffles. :popcorn: <—— really some Ruffles

Buttercup says:

She was such an adorable little girl. Not that she isn’t pretty now. She just doesn’t do it for me.

aRoTh says:

Does anybody watch that show called “Bring It”? I have a few “concerns” I’d like to point out.

==================

This time we sure.. She was lil Ritchie stalker on family matters :lol:

Buttercup says:

She was such an adorable little girl. Not that she isn’t pretty now.

Welp that answers my question :tea:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

He just wanted to find somebody more frail looking than him :yawn: We she got those fake boobs he got mad he couldn’t pick her anymore

Wasting time says:

Summer You took your shot ?!?! :cheers:

CHA CHA says:

Big Sean :buttshake: Azz :buttshake: Azz :buttshake: Azz..

==================
      This time we sure.. She was lil Ritchie stalker on family matters :lol:

Ohhhhhhhhhh :phew: chile you never know… I saw a tranny that look very similar to her the other day :tea: whew!!!

Just Looking says:

He probably got tired of Her wearing HIS vest….

Yardgirl says:

Hey sweet lady Jenie :kiss: :happy: I agree, IS she really a “born” woman?? I ont know, she always looked skrong to me and he so delicate looking, it would make sense :D

JerseyGirl68 says:

I don’t give a flying fux. Next.

At least he didn’t “skip to my lou” to the alter, KNOWING he aint ready.

Is he letting her Keep the rang? :tea:

Buttercup says:

========
      I think another rose has asked this question. I don’t watch, but I am interested in hearing your concerns.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

He looks like his kung fu karate shirt was a size XtraTeeny

SOTHERNGRL says:

Big Sean Azz Azz Azz..
      *******************************
      I miss Tatted :crying1: On another note is that the watch in question on his wrist.

iscream says:

Big Sean is one of the few rappers I actually know and like however when he first came out he was still with his “before I was famous” girlfriend. Went on the radio and professed his love for her just to get a little fame and… Yeah #karma

Still like your music though.

oohlalalun says:

aRoTh I watch it and I think we have the same concerns

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

don’t give a flying fux. Next.
      ________________________
      We just got this post. *pushes you down* SAT DOWN. :spank: And marinate in this post like the rest of us :eek:

CHA CHA says:

aRoTh says:

Other than the Instructors grill, Sunjays slow azz daddy, or all the red weave throughout the whole episode :no: Talk to me I talk back :coffee:

Damn she looks old :tea: that would make her in :thinking: her early to mid 20’s :eek: good lord

Just Looking says:

@Buttercup – Don’t judge me, but I enjoy the show, however…some of the dancing is provocative.

The owner of Dancy Dolls was held a job doing P@orn. :tea:

DD4L :yahoo:

Me and my sista screamed that one day…Hubby walked away shaking his head….

Big Sean looks like Tigger the cartoon

sassyshe says:

Sandra how come I had to see on the breakfast club this morning that cassie came for you last night for that article you posted on her. Now that shouldve been a write up…

sassyshe says:

@just looking I love bring it as well, miss d dont play

==================

See she had that mole on her chin, it distracted you from what she really lookeded like. It’s removal now cause a shift in your line of site. #science

Noooooooooo, not them!!!!!!!!!!!!! :brokenheart::wail: :wail: :wail:

Psyche! :nana: – Iont know dese peeples :shrug:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

————-
      I’ve never watched the show. Is it worth watching? and are the kids all grown? Is it like dance moms but with black people?

sassyshe says:

@cha cha im sure ms d gonna get her grill fixed now that shes on tv

Awww. How unfortunate. :coffee:

And he wrote lyrics for her azz that he has to listen to for the rest of his life. Nope…don’t durh it! Next time speak in code.

I bet his azz is thinking about “loyalty” right at this moment.

Buttercup says:

Provocative dancing lil girls :nono: I once got a whooping because I was popping it to Funky Y2C. I am happy Mama Butter nipped that in the bud.

jeniefrumdabloc says: Damn she looks old :tea: that would make her in :thinking: her early to mid 20?s
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      YEAh she’s in her twenties Jenie. All that war paint on her face makes her look way pass her years.

:no:

missyJ says:

I kid tho, I actually think she’s pretty, y’all know Sandy loved to find folks worst angles in chit. If you get caught in mid sneeze Sandy gon use it on your write up.

I watching bring it and this chick bottom row teeth :eek:

He aint like them new quadruple D’s on that negative sized zero body

Afiya says:

She looks hard, with them hard looking hands :eek:

Speaking of metrosexual, anyone watch ‘Chrisley Knows Best’ on the USA channel? I :heart: Todd, he straight funny :hahaha:

NO? Oh okay :kona:

Buttercup says:

========

I love the show. And my petty is on a -2 (not turned up) today. I want to dance and pop and flip and strut like that. But why EVERYTIME I turn from a commercial break, ole girl is ALWAYS yelling at them (like Abbie Lee on Dance Moms, but not as bad). They be jammin’, but why doesn’t she take a day (or two) for them to do some type of “cardio” excercise? Because bay-bay, they be WINDED den a mugg! And for her to be a dance instructor, why is she shaped like a pregnit tree branch (shout out to @His in re: Whitney Houston)? Shouldn’t she have a dancers body? *flashback to Abbie Lee* Nevermind.

Buttercup says:

===========
      :shocked: You are so right!

Just Looking says:

Is it like dance moms but with black people?
      _________
      :yes: Cept they call each other bishs, during taping to each other face.

One mama think she Beyoncé and the ex-husband look like a struggling pimp.

They love RED weaves :yes:

But I love the show. :kona:

and the fillers and Frozen Face :nono:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@JustLooking SO it’s real ratchet? lol. I might try and watch.

weFukNorNah says:

So is dopamine the reason after I masturbatory and have an organ that I close my laptop and yell “who put this filthy chit on my screen ..get it off now” only to do it again the next day lol

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Sassy :popcorn: How did they spin it? WHAT DID THEY SAY ABOUT SR??? Did they come for us her? Or did they just report it ? This is what I am here for

Her body looked better with out the :boobs:

Just Looking says:

get it off now” only to do it again the next day lol
      ___________-
      That tickled me.

aRoTh says:

Other than the Instructors grill…

:facepalm: Now see, I was gone leave that alone.

________________________________
      Bye

missyJ says:

We got any e-doctors on the blawg???

:shock: Report: Colin Kaepernick investigated for alleged sexual assault

~~~~~~~~~~~
      these MenZ aint gonna Learn!

@Afiya

YES I watch that too……and his son is :gay: …..so is he but… :kona:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Sassy How did they spin it? WHAT DID THEY SAY ABOUT SR??? Did they come for us her? Or did they just report it ? This is what I am here for
      ——————–
      Wait what happened?

Just Looking says:

friend of mine sent me a bull**** article you wrote about

It starts out like that….

Let Google be your friend

Take Care

weFukNorNah says:

Honey auto correct does what it wants… I meant masterbate and orgasm

weFukNorNah says:auto correct does what it wants… I meant masterbate and orgasm
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Girl we KNEW Just what U meant :lol:

and what’s with these wigs on here :thinking: Bring it# Ghetto

@LUVN
      “Report: Colin Kaepernick investigated for alleged sexual assault

They just throwing chit out and seeing what stick. Did the same thing to Crabtree…

Afiya says:

@ARoth, I don’t know :thinking: I don’t think either of them are gay :shrug: they just flamboyant… to me :shrug:

Man, I just don’t care™ says: Report: Colin Kaepernick investigated for alleged sexual assault
      ~~~~~~~~~
      OkAy MAN . . its NOT a good look though :tea:

Just Looking says:

friend of mine sent me a bull**** article you wrote about

It starts out like that….

Let Google be your friend

Take Care

________________________________

DAYUM! I’m ’bout to put on “What’s Beef”. Biggie. :shotsfired:

Report: Colin Kaepernick investigated for alleged sexual assault

JL: I knew what Cassie wrote :rofl: We went in on that. I mean how did the media/Breakclub report on it? Whose Team was they on :popcorn: You know people like to throw shade. When they irony of it is they do the same thing EVERYDAY.

That instructor on Bring It looks like “I’ll BITE-CHA” in the face. Like a dayum DEER.

sassyshe says:

@mstaken Angela was just saying that cassie went in on a blogger for saying that psuedo singer cassie was trying to care for herself, trying to do what doctors and nurses do and instead call up boomquesha and thats how they end up dead. Cassie said that when her girls dm her the story she laughed at it like all other SR stories but felt the need to respond when SR was using that poor dead girl for a story.

I dont follow cassie so not sure what exactly she said. SR didnt think it was too important cause it didnt show up on her timeline. Sr just sent some shade about puff finally paying his bill

Report: Colin Kaepernick investigated for alleged sexual assault
      Meant to put :shock: After this. Not progeria petey :smack:

sassyshe says:

The breakfast club is now on revolt so not surprised that a cassie story ended up on the rumour report but charlamagne said that cassie is not important and every blogger goes in on her so the story wasnt that important to make the rumour report

Thanks Sassy :hugs:
      Side note Angela voice irks me :no: Can’t take hearing her talk. How’d she get on radio?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      What dead girl?
      AND DAYUM SANDRA really got into CASSIES head for calling her a singer, hunnh.

CASSIE u should get you a SR log in :tea:

Those teeth :eek: like she could gnaw through a steel pole :phew:

I aint know @Aroth or @JL watched Brang It. Dubb19 got me watching it. Some of them girls on that team and on other teams they be crump break modern jazz street dancing against is HEFF-FY. :no: Look in the background on the girls they DONT highlight next epi you catch. More azz than I… and I been growing mine for 36 years now. AND I got a lotta ays. :sad:

______________________________________________
      :claps: For once I appreciate his snarky raccoon eyed self.

CHA CHA says:

sassyshe says:

@cha cha im sure ms d gonna get her grill fixed now that shes on tv

She cool though…them heffahs with the red hair be killing me :no: I do think the dancing is a teeny weeny eensy bit much but I wouldnt mind my daughter doing something like that as long as its choreographed cus otherwise :nono: not my baby!

KayCeiSoul says:

When they irony of it is they do the same thing EVERYDAY.

*************************************

I concur. :coffee:

Our radio stations recently made the switch to the Breakfast Club and I literally despise that boy who must not be named. :rolleyes:

It’s a blog – she has no more control over what was said about her here than anywhere else. People are so sensitive.

Just Looking says:

Not a deer, dear.

:ghost:

@LUVN
      “OkAy MAN . . its NOT a good look though ”

Good thing is, he an athlete. He win, and not one person will care.
      #Ninersfan
      #sheprollyahoe

Afiya says:

@ARoth, I don’t know I don’t think either of them are gay they just flamboyant… to me

flamboyant(men). gay. all the same to me. LOL

Dang Jenie watch Brang It On Part 15 show too. It come on so late. You know they put the bootleg azz shows on late as hail on cable networks. Hence why The Game has a 10 p.m. time slot…and that other show after it…God help it :facepalm:

SOTHERNGRL says:

@Mistake I said the very same thing about Angela voice and quietly to myself I thought just eggsactly who did she fugg to get on the radio. I said this to myself not anyone else.

_________________________

I was thinking more like Mr. Ed….but lak eye sed, I was gone leave that chile’s teefs alone.

Just Looking says:

@Dubb – My name is JustLooking, I am addicted to ratched tv. I’m need help.

Yas, I watch Brang It, RHOA, Most of the Reunions of the others (they be having white problems), Black Ink, LLHH, A few others. Please don’t judge me, I watch them in secrecy when nobody boudy home or with guest. :danban1: :danban: :shakebutt: Sanjay…I love that little baby, but her mama should top, that lil girl is headed to the pole…Her moves :nono: :nono:

Child bride forced to marry poisons groom
      A child bride forced into marriage in Nigeria killed a groom and three of his friends with a poisoned meal, police said Thursday.
      ~~~~~~~
      i see younginS Errywhere aint bout it,NO More :tea:

_________________________
      April 10, 2014 at 12:56 pm

and she/it has a mustache :eek: whew let me find out that’s a man :thinking:

:waves: Fiya

:ido: i was prepared to dislike the children but still watch because of the dad. but the kids are not unbearable, and the dynamic between the dad and the 17y/o son seems relatable even if you’re not in their tax bracket. also the fact that they didn’t sugarcoat the elder son’s drug problems or try to hide the lil black(?) grandbaby but don’t seem to be patting themselves on the back for it either, is a good look, imo. :shrug:

Does Glee still come on?
      Anyway, this chick is pretty. But another example of women needing to stop overreacting to cheating. :yes:

luVn_liFe… says:

Child bride forced to marry poisons groom

sounds like she ws standign her ground to me :shrugs: :tea: play around lay around.

sassyshe says:

JL – sanjay momma grooming her to find a pimp daddy like jj to take care of her and buy her bedazzled heels and beyonce weaves

missyJ says:

@JL Youse a good one. I can only stomach RHOA, Shah’s of Sunset (nothing but black folk with $), LHHATL (sometimes), I watch BFV and Tamar and Vince and Tia and Tamera for my HoneyMaid Wholesome chit.

JL says:
      The owner of Dancy Dolls was held a job doing P@orn.

WHOOOOO was letting them put dat mouf on them? :blink: I know whoever dack she :blow: came back a few skin grafts lighter.

finallymadeit says:

Im sooo glad this charade is finally over.

luVn_liFe… says:

Couscous
      Arsenic
      Mambasa
      Drano
      Lamb
      Plantain

Man, I just don’t care™ says:another example of women needing to stop overreacting to cheating.
      ~~~~~~~~
      @ MAN . .
      I believe he called of the wedding :lol:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I watched the pilot of chrisley and liked it.csnt seem to catch th regular show. I don’t think he likes his wife though. How he said the ideal woman is a size—– and she was 4 above it :lol:

sassyshe says:

Im sorry but I dont see a straight bone on chrisley I was showing my sus how his jeans were the tightest on the show

Child bride forced to marry poisons groom
      ~~~~~~~

:eek:

The friends too tho? :facepalm:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Cassie needs a job. The people at Coldstone are hiring…they sing while scooping ice cream…IJS

missyJ says:

But another example of women needing to stop overreacting to cheating. :yes:

===========

Classic example of the man not knowing his role. She look better than you and makes more money that you.. You do not have things afforded to men of larger means :coffee: Pay the cost to be the Boss

this part of the write up ws funny to me. sounds like he wasnt used to them hollywood tantrums. all a hood chick want is some free smoke and new sneakers and we good to go. hollywood chicks be wanting half, edd-dee!

KayCeiSoul says:

But another example of women needing to stop overreacting to cheating.

******************************

A dude just told me this was his perspective on cheating the other day.
      Said a lot of women grow old alone simply because they push men away for stupid -ish, like cheating. I was like :huh:

Hey Man :-)

__________________________

alladis

I didn’t see the mama of the blk baby, but what I caught (them at the playdate thingy) I was looking at that baby like :huh: :think: she “somethin’ else”. LOL

Chile these kids built different :no: took lil j too the doctor a couple of days ago, she is in 90 percentile he is going to say well she gained some weight and she was a lil over…. um sir my daughter is nothing but bones and legs plus she tall as hell…. :thinking: come to think she has always been in atleast 90 or 95 percentile for her age group… no where near fat now :nono: Hell my daughter in size 6 womens shoe and she is only 7

Grocery list

Oregano
      Curry
      Goat’s Milk
      Couscous
      Arsenic
      Mambasa
      Drano
      Lamb
      Plantain
      ~~~~
      :hahaha: Ya’ll Lil Girl (14) SAID HE INVITED HIS Friends over to celebrate his marriage..
      she picked up Rat Poison to infuse the rice :tea:

@MISSY J
      “But another example of women needing to stop overreacting to cheating.

===========

Classic example of the man not knowing his role. She look better than you and makes more money that you.. You do not have things afforded to men of larger means Pay the cost to be the Boss
      ________________________

Naw. Once you famous, it don’t matter if she make more money or not (even though he would eventually make more than her anyway).

As always, if you are a rich and famous man, you are entitled to multiple women. Don’t matter if you married to Oprah or not, you are entitled to multiple young beautiful women. :yes:

I don’t make the rules.

******************

Grocery list

Oregano
      Curry
      Goat’s Milk
      Couscous
      Arsenic
      Mambasa
      Drano
      Lamb
      Plantain

:ghost: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

missyJ says:

if you are a rich and famous man

===============

Big Sean is neither rich nor famous :coffee:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I think they all need to stop and go to their nearest All-Star cheer unit. Being a cheer/dance aunt I know that for the MOST part you dont get much of a scholarship from crump break modern jazz street dancing (I said MUCH b/c I HAVE known a few)…but yt All-Star dance squad/cheer teams? Where them dollars at. :yes: Folks going to college these days on full ride cheer scholarships. I say folks cause its dudes and the gals. Its sad the disparity. But hell we been adapting since slavery.

All you get from a crew like Dancing Dolls is bragging rights. :shrug: I am thinking it is free. I know All Star is high as HAIL.

*****************************

I swear I love y’all. :heart: Y’all so smaht, because this was my response (in other words though) to the dude who said pretty much what Man said.

I was like, “You have to be ABLE to expect a woman to forgive and want to reestablish. HEAVY emphasis on the word ‘ABLE’ – love ain’t enough”.

hollywood chicks be wanting half, edd-dee!

…when I met you, you was riding a zebra buck naked!
      :eek: <<Eddie eyes

“The suspect confessed to committing the crime and said she did it because she was forced to marry a man she did not love,”

The groom and a friend died the same day, and two other victims died later in the hospital.
      ~~~~~~~~
      @MAN Im sure there was No other way for her to do it BUT to feed all of em the same thing.

OR
      She wanted they asses dead to for celebrating this BOOlfraKaNACKING CHYTE

All this dancing and hip slanging why are they so thick :thinking: serious question….. Birth Control :thinking: these are some thick girls for their age :eek:

she picked up Rat Poison to infuse the rice

*********************************

*Scratches off the plaintain…adds De-Con*

YES! EDD DEE’s goonie GOO GOO BYtch :hahaha: Eddie murphy did that stand up

@MISSY J
      “if you are a rich and famous man

===============

Big Sean is neither rich nor famous
      _________________________

Well, maybe. But he has groupies. If a man has groupies, for whatever reason, he is entitled to them.

Women need to understand and accept this when they date someone that could potentially have groupies. Part of the reason he went into that (sports/entertainment/politics) was to enjoy the groupies.

Jenie says:

my daughter in size 6 womens shoe and she is only 7

:blink:

She needs a job! LOL j/k *turns to the roses* :gossip: but I’m serious as hell….. LOL :wink: @Jenie

she picked up Rat Poison to infuse the rice

*********************************

*Scratches off the plaintain…adds De-Con*
      :dead:
      Girl I Hollered!!!

she picked up Rat Poison to infuse the rice

*********************************

*Scratches off the plaintain…adds De-Con*

I am ON THE FLOOR!!!!!!!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

missyJ says:

A dude just told me this was his perspective on cheating the other day.

===================

I love being alone, hate folks in my space… shoo I push nigras away for not putting down my dayum turrlett seat let away some old friendly dack.

Men gon learn rules changed when Rosie the Riveter got her first job. Bishes got that first paycheck and said 1.50/hr shoooo Ion need you :drive:

Chi Streets Claim The Life Of Chief Keef’s Cousin

she picked up Rat Poison to infuse the rice

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      It makes it have more of a jasmin flavor to the rice?

:dead: as if I ate the rice.

Jenie say her daughter got some Ciara style roach stompers :lol: its them prenatal vitamins making our kids so big these days. :yes: If I was to ever have another baby I would only take them every other day at the most. some type of growth hormone in them thangs.

Jenie says:
      my daughter in size 6 womens shoe and she is only 7
      :blink:

:eek: her feet is huge :phew: when to get her Easter sandles and was like :shock: her sneakers are 4.5 and 5 though but my god :shock:

YES! EDD DEE’s goonie GOO GOO BYtch
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      MY FAVE ONE. That and aunt Bunny bouncing her ays down them steps

:crying1: Said she was falling for 15 minutes down the steps :ghost:

KayCeiSoul says:

@ aRoTh & Luv – Teeheehee!! That’s what they get for maknig them child slaves. She already knew where err’thang was. She ran through that bish barefoot and topless and cashed out to go COOK that good meal, okaaayy?

MAN….you said:

“As always, if you are a rich and famous man, you are entitled to multiple women. Don’t matter if you married to Oprah or not, you are entitled to multiple young beautiful women…”

Please explain this logic in regards to broke nuccas, ’cause they seem to be unrightfully partaking as well. :coffee:

User Friendly says:

:hahaha: my feet was huge like that as a chile so that’s expected :lol: they will eventually stop growing lol :eek: I hope

Afiya says:

@ARoth :shrug: I know some men are more particular then others, they seem like that type, not the type to be booty fillers, just particular about their style :shrug: we shall see :bite:

Bind her feets up like the Asian women do @Jenie so them fuggas wont grow NO MORE. :yes:

*hands Jenie some Ace bandages for Jenie7 big foots*

YES! EDD DEE’s goonie GOO GOO BYtch
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      MY FAVE ONE. That and aunt Bunny bouncing her ays down them steps

Said she was falling for 15 minutes down the steps
      ~~~~~~~~
      lmAO!!!! yep

OpinionHated says:

Why are yunguns rushing to the alter – at 26 you can’t even hold ya dack straight yet – enjoy life date get to know what you like and don’t like before jumping into marriage….

iono why KayCei is fanning Man’s fire. you know he bout to say some ol off the wall mess. :rolleyes:

didnt he say that broke niggas invented love so they could get the puscee? :rofl:

==================

Side babies and hoes were kept on the side and would fugged up BY THE MAN if she dared try to come at his main woman. But now nigras in skinty jeans and carrying handbags and not checking side bishes and they getting outta line. So now women said fugg it, if you can’t keep your chick outta my sight outta my mind then No suh you may not have 2.

Even the bible say a man can’t have more women he can care for. Part of caring for them is keeping them in their place :tea: Go on and talk to local clergyman bout that…

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      He has his shoes off under his desk again :facepalm:

Kaycei says:

She ran through that bish barefoot
      _________________________

Fantasia?

Hunty boo boo chile….

Who Dat says:Bind her feets up like the Asian women do @Jenie so them fuggas wont grow NO MORE.
      ~~~~~
      :eek:

@KCSoul . . I agree about the Nigerian girls, LiL Umaru done set a precedent :yes:

User – I’ma do something the devil won’t do, I’ma leave Man alone. :rofl:

Because you’re right, he has said that before, yet I have not been here for a lil’ bit. His views tho’. :rollseyes:

======================

I was looking at lilmissy feet the other day the same way :lol: Her footie pjs is stretched to capacity at the feet but saggy and baggy everywhere else

*hands Jenie some Ace bandages for Jenie7 big foots*
      ____________________________

:ghost: :dead: ……… slide me them bandages though :tea:

__________________________

Toes be lookin like some cherry Twizzlers.

@MISSY J
      “Ain’t nothing wrong with groupies. This was built on side hoez. Think Julius Cesar and Christopher cOlumbus ain’t have groupies?? But life changes and now when you cain’t match or exceed her fly you on get the same perks.

Even the bible say a man can’t have more women he can care for. Part of caring for them is keeping them in their place Go on and talk to local clergyman bout that…”

Well see… back in the day, you could just take a belt to your woman to keep her in line and no one batted an eye.

But now-a-days that is “illegal” and “wrong” and chit.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Even the bible say a man can’t have more women he can care for.
      ————
      So does that mean when a man still living in his momma basement and can’t take you out because he has no job, he should not have a woman? *snickers* I just wanna know.

KayCeiSoul says:

Toes be lookin like some cherry Twizzlers.

**********************************

:wail:

======================
      :hahaha: and then my mini feet skinny lol and flat :lol: she will grow in them though…. cause I have some beautiful feet :tea: I like to think :lol:

sassyshe says:

So did you guys hear that fanny was drunk at kandi wedding and during her toast was cussing and talking bout kandi her bish and they had to take the mic out of her hands….cant wait to see thst they better not delete that scene when they show the wedding

San ah make ya dance says:

————-
      :ghost:

@USER FRIENDLY
      “didnt he say that broke niggas invented love so they could get the puscee?”

chit is a fact. Broke niggas back in the day… I mean, ancient times, knew they ain’t have no chance gettin no puzzy.

Then some genius nigga thought up some “game.” Called that chit “love” and hoes been bustin it open for broke azz niggas ever since.

__________________________
      Toes be lookin like some cherry Twizzlers.

:crying1:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

cause I have some beautiful feet
      ———–
      This made me crack up, because the other day this guy told old girl at my job: “women with beautiful feet have a beautiful puss. I know your feet are ugly, because I KNOW you have an ugly puss” I was crying!!!

San ah make ya dance says:

————
      GOTDAMNIT :ghost: Wish a nig would

missyJ says:

But now-a-days that is “illegal” and “wrong” and chit.

==================

Personal problem… better figga something out to keep em in line. They gots all kinds of palimony, alimony, custodial, binding arbitration, or confidentiality agreements to keep folks in their lane.

Y’all men need to have a conference on a new game plan before side hoez is declared illegal by the first female president. If it’s Hillary you already know she got issues over whistle blowing side bishes :coffee:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

cause I have some beautiful feet
      ———–

:crying: LMAO !

San ah make ya dance says:

Long as women willing to give that pu$$y up to anybody, A man gonna cheat. If we didn’t…nevermind. Too much like right

:dead: at Twizzlers. But no Them Asian women be having nice foots. But AINT NONE of em past a size FIVE. I asked once. Ming Sui Fung did your mama tie your feet up? She told me YES.

:kona: <<< My azz.

Shyt I figure if they can ask me if I went to work today, if I have a husband, how many kids I got, and where I work at and do I make alot of money, I can ask about the cultural rumor that I heard on if they get their feet bound :ghost:

:facepalm:

Keya Im now convinced you work at the swap meet or the welfare office cuz the shyt that goes down is just too dam ratchet :rofl:

because I KNOW you have an ugly puss” I was crying!!!
      ________________________

:ghost:

what else they got going on at the job Keya? :popcorn:

sassyshe says:

I heard about it, but is it true :thinking:

————–
      :cosign: but :ashamed: I did

Just READ BIG SEAN had to steal “his” Rolex from Naya :tea:
      here goes the shyte

KayCeiSoul says:

“Then some genius sistah thought up “firearms.” Called that chit “kill on sight” and nuccas been tip-toeing and hiding the fact that they’re broke azz niggas ever since.”

*********************************************

See what I did there? FIXED THE ABOVE FOR YOU MAN.

I’m done. Bye. :bye:

Straight foolishness. I swear if you let the devil ride he gone wanna drive. :coffee:

Ming Sui Fung did your mama tie your feet up?
      ___________________________

:facepalm:
      :chase:

San ah make ya dance says:

Part of caring for them is keeping them in their place
      —————–
      Huh. I read that in FINANCIALLY care for their axx :huh:

San ah make ya dance says:

————–
      Co mutha fuggin Sign :cosign:

Z is reporting that sources close to the couple are calling B.S. on the cheating accusations.

They claim Big Sean actually called off the wedding because Naya is “too controlling” and insanely jealous over the other women he works with and meets while on the road.
      ~~~~~~~
      SO he didnt realize that before they went thru the motions of announcing they were getting Married.
      :smack:

by User Friendly on Apr 10, 2014 at 1:29 pm
      ——-
      I was going to ask her offline :fscepalm:

Missy says:

side hoez is declared illegal
      ____________________________

Can you imagine what would happen if were “law” (not talking about what Fantasia went through) but a “law-law”?

Bishes weaves would be revoked for 5 to 10 years. Nails and lashes would be on 2 years probation. Breast and butt implants would have to be removed for work duty. Hoes stamps and tax refunds would be garnished. THAT would be some shyt! LOL

San ah make ya dance says:

OMG now I’m looking up foot binding. Shyt look like pig’s feet

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I quit trying to use emotes today

sassyshe says:

Big sean and naya upgraded each other – he finalky got above ratchett pu $$ y and she some studio time to cut a record. This was basically a business opportunity that goy fugged up cause he decided to tapppp that a $$ and move her into the crib. Naya didnt realize these rappers dont play with their rolexes

BFF was HOT she left her earplugs she went to nail salon other weekend. She on the phone with me and she in Big Lots getting some. Was like I CAINT go without them. Bish WHY?

BFF: Cause I dont feel like being questioned. Place I am going is a new place cause I am out here by my cousin house. I dont FEEL like being asked did I work today…or if I got a man. SO I listen to music on my phone and act like I cant hear.

:crying1:

aRoTh says:

niggas be done moved to canada with the quickness :steer:

or it would be just like the rest of the ish thats illegal and we still do anyway like smoking bath salts :snort: :smoke:

She looks medically induced elderly <- about Naya rivera on another board
      I am fuGGING DEAD!!!!!!

San ah make ya dance says:

OMG now I’m looking up foot binding. Shyt look like pig’s feet

:crying1: >>>> :thinking: >>>> :pc:

he may have thought that a proposal/marriage would ‘fix’ her “insane” jealousy :shrug:

(but EYE heard you can’t fix crazy :tea: )

OMG now I’m looking up foot binding. Shyt look like pig’s feet

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      GIRL I had looked it up and was like :hurl: Ming Fung Shui speaks good English (her ‘Murican name is Mary) and she said they dont do it like that no more. More on your heels/ankles to deter growth. They leave your toes out. Shyt STILL sound like it HOIT. :sad:

Is anyone from the board from Memphis :thinking:

A.J. says:

Hmph; I thought they broke up over a swiped Rolex watch. :shrug: What else is going on?

@Nancy . . Krazy can be fixed, Trust me it Can :tea:

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

But now-a-days that is “illegal” and “wrong” and chit.

See now im CONVINCED Dubb knows exactly what she talking about. Put your shoes back on sir.

San ah make ya dance says:

————–
      OMG :hahaha: 3 muthafuggin inches is what they went for.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I always have my earphones in. Got them in right now typing on this family @ss blog sitting outside taking to NO ONE. Don’t bother me :nono:
      I give them 3 minutes at the nail shop before I lean byke and close my eyes. They get I’m married, where I work and my kids ages and gender. After that :stop;

@Luvn I already kinda figured Sean was either taking a watch he gave her…or his OWN. She need to sit the entire hail DOWN with he stealing watches out of homes cause he BROKE shat. Fugg yo life Naya. Doing that brother like that. Cause you got dumped. Bish boo BYE << B. Scott.

@AJ
      Well someone went N found EDDD Dee’s goony goo goo bytch

jenie is squishing lil babyJenie Feets together so they dont grow.

:think:

lil Umaru killed her 40 yr old hubby in Nigeria

and Naya is a young old Face woman

The Miami PD Incident Report names 2 other NFL players in the alleged sex assault involving Colin Kaepernick @PattonBoy_11 @RicardoLockette
      ~
      ~
      O MY Gawd!

aRoTh says:

Shyt look like pig’s feet

….or a fried wonton mixed with a Mexican empanada.

Nancy . . Krazy can be fixed, Trust me it Can :tea:
      ___________________________

:think: i kinda wanna ask ‘how’ but, considering the source, i’ma let it be :hahaha:

===============

Negores is dumb. My homie just murried his crazy fiancee after she ran off with his chirren 2x in two months. First time was for a month, second time was 2 weeks later for a week.

He like well she finally got the ring she wanted so she’s gonna calm down. :rofl: I just smiled and said “Bless your heart”. In my mind I said unless that ring releases a steady stream of lithium for her bye pola, her crazy gon remain the same.

San ah make ya dance says:

Exactly, her axx being spiteful right now.

I sweaTer4GAWD i can.not.STAND.DUBB!

:crying:

___________________________

:warning: emote failure, strike 2! one more & you’re outta here! :rules:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:
      :think: i kinda wanna ask ‘how’ but, considering the source, i’ma let it be
      ~~~~~~~
      BOL!

Illinois health official wants judge to order uncooperative TB patient to stay home, wear monitoring ankle bracelet

~~~~~~
      What?! thats screwed up. go fugging get treated FOOl!

Master P & Kids Address Ex-Wife’s Claims Of Abandonment: Says She’s A Drug Addict And The Kids Say “We Wanted To Leave”
      ~~~~~~~
      Something is amiss somewhere. :huh:

luVn_liFe… says:

~~~~~~~
      Something is amiss somewhere

****************************

This is so sad. But if they wanted to leave, she should let them stay where they are.

Kids these days are going where the $$ is though. :coffee:

:newpost:
      A$aP ROCKY

Something is amiss somewhere
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I know the story.

Massa Pee got some outside kids too. It drove Sonya CRAZY. She started :snort: to get her through. Then that outside kid he got…that lil girl Sympathetic or whatever her name is…got that TV show and THAT was a slap for real in Sonya face.

She wanted to leave but couldnt. How she was gonna get drugs?

Massa Pee LOW down arse was like look there kids…look atchall crack head mammy :eek: and turned the kids that were still there against their mama.

I know that is how it happened :coffee:

Fated4Greatness says:

awww I liked them together :cry: ….oh well :shrug:

tintin1979 says:

she really though a rapper could be faithful. She ain’t about this life, she need to go on.

kenbakerswife says:

He left his Highschool sweetheart for her… Guess the grass wasnt greener. ” and when I get on , ill leave your a$$ for a white girl”

Lady_L says:

———————————
      I do!!!

tintin1979 says:

@ Lady_L

I have it taped on my pvr but I have yet to watch it, is it good?