New Music: Nicki Minaj – Chi-Raq

Nicki Minaj Chi-Raq

Rap artist Nicki Minaj released her latest track off the upcoming album The Pink Print. The track titled “Chi-Raq”, featuring Chicago rapper Lil Herb, was produced by Vinylz, Boi-1da, and Allen Ritter. While listening to the track my web browser crashed. I’m not sure what that means.

Nicki drops hints that her fans can expect a new track from her every week. “I might give you a new trick every week until this album drop.”

Listen to the tune after the break.

39 Responses to “New Music: Nicki Minaj – Chi-Raq”

Ive noticed she’s trying to look more natural lately

Did this really warrant it’s own post? :facepalm:

man, real slow news day.

@SANDRAROSE
    Is iKKi giving a new track or trick Every week?

:blink:

Why doesn’t she list how many killings warranted that name?

Toodles… :pigsfly:

She shole is pretty.

Wasting time says:

This the Nikki we needed!! :yes:

Buttercup says:

I may take a listen to this.

Beta says:

Go to sleep :tea: she sucks !!!

missyJ says:

So glad we moved past the Barbie phase… she looked hideous. She’s so pretty natural

User Friendly says:

it wont even play for me at all. :shrugs:

is her cartoon nose made to look like her original nose or nah? :thinking:

missyJ says:

Oh but ion plan on listenin to the song or buy her album, lemme know when her ghost write puts out a mix tape and I’m all over it :coffee:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Haven’t listened to the track yet but not sure how i feel about the song title. :thinking: The reason the city is being called that is nothing to be glorified. Again, I HAVE NOT LISTENED to the track yet.

I can’t listen to it at work, especially after The Man chewed me out royally for being late, is it about Chicago? Why is her album called the Pink Print on some ole biting unoriginal mess?

I wonder how Ikki feels about the 27 people shot in Chicago over the weekend?

Bootcampgirl says:

I can’t hear this song but her verse on “My Ninjas” was cool..

User Friendly says:

luVn_liFe… says:

I wonder how Ikki feels about the 27 people shot in Chicago over the weekend?

THIS wknd? :shocked: got dayum, Chicago! calm the fk down already. must be something in the water :no:

Bootcampgirl says:

27<— :blink:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

She is so naturally pretty without all her “barbie” shyt.

FuturedocDonte says:

Ain’t she from queens…. With a song named ” chi-raq” :huh:

Smonae says:

Go to sleep she sucks !!!

Jenie :rofl:

Maybe she should include a 10% off Coupon to go buy yourself a :shotsfired: , pick up a whole load of them, and ish….
    That would be great :sarcasm:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

:waves: @Donte. How da beby?

FuturedocDonte says:

Her azz should be rapping about having them “chi-raqi’s” put them guns down. Kids killing kids. They have more people killed in one week than my town do in the whole year :no:

FuturedocDonte says:

Ain’t she from queens…. With a song named ” chi-raq” :huh:

EXACTLY. FOH..
    Go WRAP about Z’s town in Florida if’n you just wanna be stupid and ish IMB of course :lol:
    Wasn’t no project names in New Yawk that she wrap about? :lol:

I wonder how Ikki feels about the 27 people shot in Chicago over the weekend?
    __________________________________________

REASON 12350974 I would NEVER move to Chicago. My coworker use to work there and she said it was so depressing everyday on the news people getting killed everywhere, mostly the youngins. She had to leave. It wasn’t a place she wanted to raise her children so she came here to Virginia.

User Friendly says:

wonder if thats whats wrong with Kanye. chicogoans just be extra hype for no apparent reason….now that I really think about it.

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Why doesn’t she list how many killings warranted that name?

*****************

I didn't want to jump on the whack song title until I knew for sure that the song was about Chicago and glorifying the murders of countless young black people over the past few years.

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

:newpost: About the Harris’

Wasting time says:

I’m going to say it is named that since Herb is from Chicago . . . .

frigging Wappers kill me with their shenanigans :rolleyes:

MrsL says:

Well, hopefully she stays out of the Barbie phase. I’m over her though.

tcw684 says:

this warranted it’s own post? OK, anyway….i love her flow on this. but there’s not enough Nicki on this track; and who the hell is Lil Herb?! i’m tired of these rappers with Lil in front of their names!!! so played the fuq out! but he has a bigger part than her. and this song isn’t memorable at all. back to the drawing board Nicki….you need a smash hit if you wanna cement your place in the rap game. i think hip hop is dead (with the exception of Jay-Z and Em) so it’s time to come back with a pop-like track.

must be something in the water :no:

============
    LuvLife, just like the :popcorn: movie situation. It’s not ‘what starts it’, it just escalates, and then your got punks that can’t throw a :box: and they pants either sagging or too tight, so these chumps can’t fight,and then enters Social Media, and then, here we are :eek:

scorpio says:

Niki looks like Tami, from Basketball Wives in the picture image.

LaiLai says:

It’s oooooooookay, but it’s not all that. Good to know she’s putting SB back to work writing her songs.