Russell Wilson

Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson is back on the market after filing for divorce from his wife of two years.

The team made the announcement on Wednesday. CBS Sports notes that the team’s announcement was an odd move (teams don’t usually announce their quarterback’s personal problems in a press release to the media).

In the press release, Wilson said:

“I have made the difficult decision to file for divorce,” Wilson said. “Clearly, decisions like these don’t come easy. Ashton and I respectfully ask for prayers, understanding and privacy during this difficult time. Moving forward, I will have no further comment on this matter.” Source

The low-key Wilson, who led his team to its first NFL Super Bowl title, met his wife Ashton in high school. They had a long-distance relationship while Wilson attended North Carolina State and Ashton was at the University of Georgia. The couple was engaged in 2010 and married in 2012, just three months before he was selected in the third round of the NFL draft.

Thanks to loyal reader R Williams for the tip.

161 Responses to “NFL QB Russell Wilson is On the Market: Files for Divorce from Wife of Two Years”

SOTHERNGRL says:

I dont know if its the lights or my eyeballs but it looks like this Becky got purple or lavender or something in her hair.

San ah make ya dance says:

What a match :eek: :rofl:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Look at @RWilli getting recognition.

Wasting time says:

White ain’t always right

ASHTON, YEW LOSE!
    Trust it’s all about that Big contract he’s bout to sign :tea:

and look at Wilsons expression up there :lol:

SANDRA U should have put the pic up of them when he got drafted
    She is Truly looking like a hyena

kamadiva says:

Wonder what happened…from what I read they were high school and college sweethearts!

Buttercup says:

Of all the cute Beckies at UGA, he chose her. I thought it was real :no:

says:

luVn_liFe… says:

ASHTON, YEW LOSE!
    Trust it’s all about that Big contract he’s bout to sign

:gossip:

chile whatchu thankin? he den fount a whiter yt guhl, or a younger yt guhl?

@butter
    but they wernt college sweethearts, they started in high school.

I dont think he had a strong enough pre nup to protect the multi million dollar contract he’s about to get.
    :haha: ashton

RWilliams :woot:

LuvLife, I know it might be hard to get you away from this here post :sarcasm: but I left you something downstairs.

And after you read it—-I believe that many S. Koreans will commit suicide soon :tea:

says:

kamadiva says:

:blink: they they same AGE?! :blink:

chile whatchu thankin? he den fount a whiter yt guhl, or a younger yt guhl?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I think him and Sherman bout to profess their luV4each other :lol:

#JUSTKIDDING gosh

She is Truly looking like a hyena

:dead:
    ===============
    On tpic: rootiepoo :tea:

I believe that many S. Koreans will commit suicide soon :tea:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :blink: Yew GOT The waterford Ball???

Gigi26 says:

I have nothing for this. May they both be blessed :shrugs:

kamadiva says:

U know the sprites age fast

Apparition says:

Trust it’s all about that Big contract he’s bout to sign
    ———————————
    :yes:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Thanks to loyal reader R Williams for the tip.
    WE BEAN TALKING ABOUT THIS :rolleyes:

Wasting time says:

I don’t think he was fully prepared for all the extra :buttshake: is thrown at a Superbowl winning quarter back compared to just a NFL quarterback. Russell said sorry Becky but I ain’t had enough new pussi to be tied down to the same pussi

says:

Luvn

I think him and Sherman bout to profess their luV4each other :lol:
    #JUSTKIDDING gosh
    :rofl: if Sherman is a dude then we are >HERE< bc he got that GRIN :D :allteef: :kona:

For them to only have been married for two shakes of a stick, this divorce sure is getting a lot of attention. R.I.P. to dey murrage.

Hope everyone is having a splendid day.

they they same AGE?!

she need some :whip: on the mouth creases, huh?

says:

Wasting time says:

sounds legit! :thumbsup: :tea:

Buttercup says:

but they wernt college sweethearts, they started in high school.
    ========
    Yeah they met in high school. She transferred universities twice to be with him. She started at UGA, so I’m sure he came to visit her. I thought it was real, because it would’ve been very easy for his eyes and other things to wander in Athens.

Like I said earlier. He about to go find his rib
    #KEVINHART :tea:

White ain’t always right

chile, i’ll just wait for the other shoe to drop… :tea:

luVn_liFe… says:

I believe that many S. Koreans will commit suicide soon :tea:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :blink: Yew GOT The waterford Ball???
    AIn’t got no crystall balls :chase:
    I’m talmbout my 2nd to last font downstairs (about suicides from last week) :huh:

says:

User Friendly says:

they they same AGE?!
    she need some :whip: on the mouth creases, huh?

:lol: :yes: along with a peel! #shemaybe2fargone :kona:

Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:
    chile, i’ll just wait for the other shoe to drop
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    leGhey?

TruGemini says:

After two years and already filing for divorce? :smack: Wonder how long they’ve been having “issues”…

says:

BTW speaking of skin tips, if any of yew ladies having prollums with blackheads, bentonite clay is the TROOF! :nun:

Buttercup says:

=========
    :yes: He’s probably viewing it as a business decision.

Just Looking says:

:nun: Greetings – RWilli again huh? Is this where Sandra is all day? With Willi?

I can keep a secret.

He looks rootypooish to me :eek:
    Too much teeth!

Shout out to 1Tooth! :woot:
    :dead:

says:

Like I said earlier. He about to go find his rib
    #KEVINHART :tea:

:rofl: jus MESSY! :lol:

SOTHERNGRL says:

I looked at the picture again and she looks old with the wrinkles around her mouth and eye area and he looks gay. :shrug:

San ah make ya dance says:

Like I said earlier. He about to go find his rib
    #KEVINHART
    ———-
    :hahaha: I finally saw that whole statement. She told the truth

Buttercup says:

=========
    :yes: He’s probably viewing it as a business decision.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    DAMN right, his lawyer’s, CPA and PARENTS reviewed the pre nup and lost it.
    Im waiting for Ashton to shed her crocodile tears and say she was blind sided
    :crying1:

says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

He looks rootypooish to me :eek:
    Too much teeth!

:rofl: only DTTS

i still wanna come up this summer! :crying:

i need to get the hell out pcola for a few :phew:

:blink: they they same AGE?! :blink:

__________________________

:rofl: same thang i said! Hey suga :hug:

Just Looking says:

Greetings – RWilli again huh? Is this where Sandra is all day? With Willi?

I can keep a secret.

Sandra and Willi done found each other’s rib :love:

Buttercup says:

Greetings – RWilli again huh? Is this where Sandra is all day? With Willi?
    ========
    Didn’t Auntie say that she was taking up time with a lady of a neutral hue? RWilli is a self-professed lite-brite, right? I think you’re on to something here….

says:

I can keep a secret.

:gossip: girrl i though RWilli had a guhl awret? I KNOW Sandra not the cheatin type :nono:

sup bew? :hug:

SR and RWill :gossip: outchea tangling vortex boxes
    But they got two sockets so they just creating static energy WOMP WOMP WOMP

Man, that nigga bout to from 600 THOUSAND to 100 MILLION.

It’s time to upgrade! That bytch got them deeeeeeeep skrong “Grand Canyon” azz wrinkles already!

:hide:

Buttercup says:

Greetings – RWilli again huh? Is this where Sandra is all day? With Willi?
    ========
    ~~~~~~~
    :eek:
    :huh:
    they both in GA??

:kona:
    :steer:

SOTHERNGRL says:

*************************
    :thankyou: Been looking for something I dont have but 1 or 2 but they aggravate meh.

says:

gotta head to this meeting. font u ladies later

Fayla out! :steer:

leGhey?

:shrug: i can’t call it Luvie… he just seem to have a lil sparka in his eye :winky:

San ah make ya dance says:

Omg :ghost:

Hey Billionaire :hug:

Greetings – RWilli again huh? Is this where Sandra is all day? With Willi?

I can keep a secret.

Sandra and Willi done found each other’s rib
    _____________________________

One More thang @MAN ur are SEW STOOPID!!! #46
    :dead:

BBl

Buttercup says:

Im waiting for Ashton to shed her crocodile tears and say she was blind sided
    =======
    She saw is potential. That’s why she transferred to NC State and U of Wisconsin to be with him. Once they said, “I do” she thought she had him. I would feel some type of way too if someone let all the air out of my sails.

LaceFace says:

Hey ya’ll

Sandra and Willi done found each other’s rib
    Both of them standing there with ribs trying to convince the other to take IT ..FLESH OF MY FLESH :facepalm:
    #WHOSTHEBOSS

:stop: RL did say, she was into OLDER WOMENz,NO?
    Or was that ASHLAND not Ashton
    :kona:

says:

SR and RWill :gossip: outchea tangling vortex boxes
    But they got two sockets so they just creating static energy WOMP WOMP WOMP

:hahaha: for some reason i scrolled byke up & saw THIS. i hatechu bew! :chase:

BYE FRFR

Shout out to 1Tooth! :woot:

you just simple on purpose aint you?! how you go from Gladwell straight to 1Tooth?! :rofl:

San ah make ya dance says:

Why he got that old hairstyle tho. I’m so confused :hahaha:

I ain’t seen RWilli font TUDAY. :tea:

Then Sandra be giving us like 2 post for the entire day.

We loyal, we send good info to you. what you do Sandra ignore us….Humph

To think I only read this blog, see what it did for me nothing. Like a cheap bags of cloths that you clean your car with.

:kona: :scared:

Ms Peaches says:

He getting plays out of Kordell’s playbook. Get rid of her before they hit the 3 yr mark.

Buttercup says:

Sandra and Willi done found each other’s rib :love:
    =========
    :rofl: :crying1:

#WHOSTHEBOSS
    Like he the 6th heartbeat

Buttercup says:

But they got two sockets so they just creating static energy WOMP WOMP WOMP
    =========
    :chase: I thought y’all took her keyboard away from her this morning :mad:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Who said he found 1 Tooth and fell in lub. 1 Tooth breaking up happy homes with the mouth. WHAT DEM GUMS DO :eek:

Just Looking says:

I guess, that’s who she living all her money too, she said he girlfriend would be paid, I tried to holla at her the other day and she didn’t even give me no kind of play. Last week, she wanted me to sit in her lap…

Folks are so sometimey….

VDot says:

:blink: That old strongfaced leather Vanna White wanna be. She is not cute :nono: It ain’t nothing to cut that bish off.

kamadiva says:

:offtopic: who was talking about the Manuka honey a week or so ago? I have ??? email me at kamadiva72 g mail

@Diva – Think it was Dubb

Buttercup says:

Auntie did say that she prefers a 3-figure woman. I guess RWilli figured it out and left PawPaw Willi’s fune home.

I ain’t seen RWilli font TUDAY.

or maybe rwilli has been fonting ALL day? :think: :yes:
    @rwilli – congrats on the new gig, dawg! :wink:
    :yes: <<< head nod
    :fistbump: <<< dap

Wasting time says:

#WHOSTHEBOSS

________________________________

All this crazy ish attached to Mickey and chit :no:
    Save Mickey Y’all!

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I just saw a church song to Drunk In Love :stop: We going too far people. They had a whole dance routine like “Jesus is the ish :danban1: If I do say myself if I do myself :yes: Running straight to hell with all of the mouth :evil: ALLRIGHT :eek: You better pray :pray: to Jesus Christ ALLRIGHT ”
    Okay I made the rap up :rofl: But you get my point.

Thing
    Yall the ones introduced me to 1Tooth :rofl:
    ====
    So yall saying that RWilliams is riding around town in thee new Benzo :steer:

Bad Influence says:

Gawd damn Gawd damn! Becky gots a skrawng ass face!! :buttshake:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

It ain’t nothing to cut that bish off.
    I :heart: you

It ain’t nothing to cut that bish off.
    _______

:hahaha: Like a boss.

Just Looking says:

dude up top look like a young unbleached sammy sosa.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Russell gotta outta there before he got his check, they had kids, and had been married a long time. You sir a Man’s hero :hero: Watch his next wife be :buttshake: and with breasteses.. she still gone be white tho. Nothing wrong with that :eek:

:nono: if’n i knew anythang bout a 1Tooth, i shole wouldn’t tell nobody. (that’s prob why they thought vernon were dead, prob dehydrated) :no:

Just Looking says:

dude up top look like a young unbleached sammy sosa.
    April 24, 2014 at 3:59 pm
    ===========
    He fugly to me, ION care how much money he gots :rofl: #truth <–that's for Man :lol:

:waves:@ DTTS :happy:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

WHAT DEM GUMS DO
    ———-
    And this is what I come back to… :no: Why did someone not take this girl keyboard away!!!

dude up top look like a young unbleached sammy sosa.

:think: :blink: he DEW, ain’t it?!
    I thank he look like more of an ‘Otis’ :yes:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Fooling with ya’ll now I got a FULL day tomorrow. I can do it :wails: But I don’t wanna come in here and be working all hard. WHO does that??? Well maybe I will surprise myself, buckle down and be able to font after lunch. LE SIGH. Anyways I gotta get ready to go soon :waiting:

Sucky sucky 5 dolla
    Yall remember that movie? :hahaha:

but why his suit look like movie theatre seats? :eek: thats what she get for letting him go out like that. she aint have his back for real. :nono: this was a test.

Good Looking :2dance:

she still gone be white tho. Nothing wrong with that :eek:

:tea:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

————–
    I wonder if Vernon asked Oprah to get 1 Tooth a whole new set….
    Vernon: Baby girl, my new bysh need some teeth. It cost less than a house.

Oprah: Long as she sign this agreement, I can send her to my dentist…..

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

Sucky sucky 5 dolla
    Yall remember that movie?

no. is that the one with “sundy” in it :waiting:

LaceFace says:

*kiss*

Otis
    :yes: yep or a Douglass, or Fletch or some ish :lol:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

User Friendly says:

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

Sucky sucky 5 dolla
    Yall remember that movie?

no. is that the one with “sundy” in it
    ———
    Only movie I have ever seen her in was State Property

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Russell do look like a throw byke blyke. Like he pre-Civil Rights blyke…. Drink from the dirty fountain blyke …sit back here blyke… oh you know how to read blyke….. you can only go to Morehouse blyke……. Can’t drive after sundown blyke…
    His wife was a trophy :trophy: to prove we post racial nah

LaceFace says:

I’ve missed y’all sooo much :hug:

User,
    That is from an old ‘army war’ flicks from the 90’s, I can’t recall the name.

The hooker bish was all “Oh meee soo Hony, mee so so Hony, me love you longggg long time” :kona:

User Friendly says:

I know :lol:

SOTHERNGRL says:

User,
    That is from an old ‘army war’ flicks from the 90?s, I can’t recall the name.
    ****************************
    Full Metal Jacket

Just Looking says:

Question? At what age do you stop giving head? Seriously?

55? 65? 72?

:kona:

I’ll come back to see who ignored my font

If I find out there’s a new post :twisted: and no one said nothin :shank:

SOTHERNGRL says:

User,
    That is from an old ‘army war’ flicks from the 90?s, I can’t recall the name.
    ****************************
    Full Metal Jacket
    :woot: Suck Suck 5 Dolla
    That’s it! :fistbump:

Just Looking says:

Question? At what age do you stop giving head? Seriously?

55? 65? 72?

:kona:
    *whisper* :gossip: NOT, till he’s dead and :ghost:
    :kona:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Question? At what age do you stop giving head? Seriously?
    ————
    I would guess whatever age your husbands/bf/whoever parts stop working.

:nite:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

*whisper* NOT, till he’s dead and
    ————-
    But what if “it” is dead and he still living? Do you still do it knowing it’s never gonna get hard, or nah?

kamadiva says:

@Just Looking – is there a such a time?

kamadiva says:

Better use the “pump”

SOTHERNGRL says:

Question? At what age do you stop giving head? Seriously?
    55? 65? 72?
    ****************
    Probably to a man when you :dead: going out in on of the :casket:

kamadiva says:

:nite: Have a good weekend folx..headed to Louisiana!

:offtopic: People magazine just emailed me demanding that I change my post on Lupita Nyong’o being named the “first black woman” to cover the Most Beautiful issue. The editor pointed out that Halle and Beyonce also graced previous covers. I reminded her that Halle’s mother is white, so why isn’t Halle considered white? I also said I wasn’t surprised that People magazine still subscribes to the racist “One Drop Rule” which was created by racists to keep the white race “pure”. :coffee:

Nakeya,
    It ain’t like the ‘good old days’…. The old cats STAY HARD now :huh:
    They got meds for that now :eek:

Wasting time says:

Question? At what age do you stop giving head? Seriously?
    55? 65? 72?
    ****************

When he stops eating pussi :tea:

:nite: Roses!

Buttercup says:

Question? At what age do you stop giving head? Seriously?
    ========
    :thinking: I’ve never given it much thought. I guess as long as you can do it without having to press your Life Alert. I have an aunt in her early 80s who is still a freak. I didn’t find out until she showed me a couple of her toys. Apparently, I was being indoctrinated into the womanhood in my family :eek:

Be careful, and have a safe trip Kama! :yes:
    =============
    SR, I know you told them off right good!

———
    You famous :grin:

:waves: @ Sandra – Don’t leave us like that again….We be worried

People magazine got your number? Next you will get invites to the Oscars.

GO SANDRA!!!!

JerseyGirl68 says:

She probably cheated on him and he found out about it. Mr. Wilson will be alright.

Wasting time says:

Sandra can we get a separate post on that tomorrow ?
    Pretty Pretty Please?

Just Looking says:

Asked for a friend, had a girls night out, and my BF hubby is 10 years older than her. My hubby said never….

Why did someone not take this girl keyboard away!!!

we never gonna be able to keep her offa here. she out in the park :buttshake: got folk grand deddys dropping they phones, she run off with the phone :kona: and login here talm bout :eek: ‘yall this mayne jess tried to talk to me but i closed my housecoat and told him ise murried nye’

:rolleyes:

Wasting time says:

Sandra can we get a separate post on that tomorrow ?
    Pretty Pretty Please?

:cosign: We can really get into it :D

THis cat and his lips! :nono:
    Nah son, I see you :yes:

I wonder if Vernon asked Oprah to get 1 Tooth a whole new set….
    ________________________

:no: nerp!
    bet money they favorite song is billy joel ‘don’t go changin’

:rolleyes:

:rofl: :rofl:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

SR you scared? :bite: People stay trying to infringe on your freedom of speech. First Diddy now this. I’m gonna buy you a bunker to type from

billy joel ‘don’t go changin’

THAT did it! :wail:

:nite:

Wait till tomorrow IS :huh:

She probably could fit inside your XXL Frigerator :kona:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Nakeya,
    It ain’t like the ‘good old days’…. The old cats STAY HARD now
    They got meds for that now
    —————-
    Oh Lord, I forgot about the little blue pill. Ugh. Then man I don't know. I guess never. But damn, I'm not trying to be 90+ still giving out a sloppy toppy…don't you mouth be real dry when your old?

Just Looking says:

Yo! Ya’ll were talking about preacher telling the choir they couldn’t sing…Who was this?

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Sandra DTTS called you XXL. I wouldn’t take that. Especially from somebody with multiple necks :kona:
    :bye: for real :lol:

Oh. Snap.
    Who want it w/Sandra?! :huh:

they not ready! she got a whole army that will sissy claw them people at People to deff!
    :karate: :karate: :karate:
    :karate: :karate: :karate:

(really just the rhythm nation dancers) :kona:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

and login here talm bout ‘yall this mayne jess tried to talk to me but i closed my housecoat and told him ise murried nye’
    —–
    Ohhhh so that’s why the old man knocked the chair over that day…she was poppin and droppin it in her skort and tube top. :hahaha:

LaceFace says:

:kiss: DTTS

User Friendly says:

:whistle: probably Ms. Taken. you know she always showing out. :tea:

@Ms Taken — Hey Hunti, don’t even think I spoke to you TUDay. :hug:

:waves: @ Friendly – How ya doern?

___________________________

Taken did a moving rendition of ‘I won’t complain’ and EYE said after all that the singer be the only one filled up while the pastor and congregation be looking like :rolleyes: :no: :yawn: …see it all the time :tea:

Jamillah says:

missyJ says:

That little intern a people had no idea whom they were emailing. Boss man knew though. He in the break room like :gossip: and then I told Chauncey to email Sandra Rose :haha:

Ohhhh so that’s why the old man knocked the chair over that day

she obviously distracted him, clipped him, pushed his chair byke, and ran off w/his phone. :shrug:

Just Looking says:

@Nancy – See you play too much, my simple behind googling…Preaching yelling at choir

:kona:

User Friendly says:

Taken stealing phones like Kenya Moore :shocked:

dam shame.

@SANDRA ROSE
    “White women are always encouraged to marry black men of wealth. This way the money can stay in their white families and taken out of the hands of black men. And some of these athletes are so dumb that they don’t know how the game is played. It’s all about finance and it is done by design.”-Jamillah

:ban:

oops! sorry, Looking!

(i’m sure you can actually find something like that on youtube though… we saw one where this lady on the mothers’ board attacked the pastor while he was singing and she had to be restrained. apparently she got a warring ‘spirit’ when she get filled up)

missyJ says:

In refernce to the question above…So why ion think granny j ever gave head to granddaddy J? We was talking bout 3 months ago and she said she read about some new std folks get in they thoak. She ax me how you think they get that? I stayed :tape: then she say glad I never had to worry bout that. My first thought oh she just saying cuz that had simple diseases byke in her day. My second thought :eek: :huh: did granny just say granddeddy ain’t got head in 60 some odd years?!?!

Taken stealing phones like Kenya Moore :shocked:

dam shame.

________________________

:rofl: :rofl:
    my lawd! she is gonna go awf on yew tomorrow :rofl:

Man, how you come in here with that big arse shoe tryna stomp out folks font?!
    :hahaha: :hahaha:

she said she read about some new std folks get in they thoak

i’ll have eto read the rest when i get home… i already felt a tear roll down my face :crying1:
    :ghost:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Man, how you come in here with that big arse shoe tryna stomp out folks font?!
    @Nancy frfr how he of all people gone come in here madder than a wet hen as jealous as his mouth makes his azz with all the chit that be coming outta there.Love ya @Man :hug:

Sandra Rose :dead: