No Erica Mena Sex Tape

Erica Mena and Nya Lee

Sorry ladies (and gentlemen), there is no Erica Mena sex tape in the works. The sultry reality star was rumored to drop a sex tape starring herself and either her Love & Hip Hop NY co-stars Cyn Santana or the ruggedly handsome Nya Lee. Unfortunately, as it often happens in the world of reality TV, the rumors were false.

This rumor was believable though. Who wouldn’t want to see Erica romp in the sack with Nya Lee?

Erica Mena tells The Big Tigger Show:

“We all know with as smart as I’ve been, especially when it comes to making money; I would have dropped the sex tape first! It would have already been out. No, there’s no damn sex tape. And what’s crazy is that the original name that got dropped was Erica Jean and I guess that name wasn’t big enough so they just used my last name.”
“There is no damn tape America!”

Erica Jean has also denied making a sex tape (whoever she is).

• Peter Gunz Admits Love & Hip Hop NY Scenes Are Fake
  • Erica Mena and Cyn Santana Discuss Their Fake Lesbian Relationship
  • Sneak Peek: Love & Hip Hop, Episode 7, Erica Mena Explains Herself (video)
  • Love & Hip Hop NY Premiere Party

71 Responses to “No Erica Mena Sex Tape”

libra80sbaby says:

I sholl woulda watched that tape :popcorn: :yes:

Matchsticks says:

*fights air in anger*

I would have WATCHED that tape…ya heard! :eek:

says:

is that the same chic sans weave or with a haircut? :shrug:

says:

:gossip:

so i hear Mimi’s full tape is hot garbage?!

Just Looking says:

*snickers – Is she mad, that she didn’t make the tape?

Do black “P0rn” stars make that much money?

It seems like the industry has been overcum with HIV

Afiya says:

She purty :yes:

She busty :yes:

She natural :thinking:

missyJ says:

So y’all speaking of semen poisoning… were those rumors about lil Kim collapsing on stage back in the day from it true?? :think:

:shrug:

:crying:

WHY LAWD, WHY? AM I NOT GOOD? AM I NOT LOYAL? AM I NOT DESERVING????

**bought a whole bucket of vaseline for this dayum tape**

San ah make ya dance says:

If her :boobs: were a lil smaller. To match her a$$

Afiyah
      is that you in ur gravie?? If so it looks like you lost weight?

missyJ says:

Cyn Santana. :smack: she came to a club I work at often a few weeks ago. I didn’t work her event tho. I ain’t recognize her because all the promotional pics they put up were from the back :lol:

says:

missyJ says:

:blink:

semen perrsnin?! :wtf: :ban:

so yall aint gone ansa is that the same chic or not?! :chase:
      idk these peepa

Afiyah
      is that you in ur gravie?? If so it looks like you lost weight?

…. and bleached….

User Friendly says:

thats cuz she aint really no lesbin. :tea: frontin ass.

missyJ says:

**bought a whole bucket of vaseline for this dayum tape**

===========

Vaseline? Ooh you fancy

“overcum with HIV”

:rolleyes:

she addressing “America” though? really? delusional…

Wasting time says:

Truly Sorry @Man! I really am.
      I know you were here for it!
      :hugs:

missyJ says:

Nawl they ain’t the same tm

BostonBabe says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

WHY LAWD, WHY? AM I NOT GOOD? AM I NOT LOYAL? AM I NOT DESERVING????

**bought a whole bucket of vaseline for this dayum tape**

————————————–

:rofl: silly

says:

@JustRich
      :hug: i hope it aint true Mimi only got 100K for that secks tape. but from what i unnastand, prOn stars dont get a lot of gwop unless they’re well known :shrug:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

:crying:
      WHY LAWD, WHY? AM I NOT GOOD? AM I NOT LOYAL? AM I NOT DESERVING????
      **bought a whole bucket of vaseline for this dayum tape*

———————————————-

I want my friggin Iced carmel latte byke fewl :rofl: :crying1: :dead:

Afiya says:

:hahaha: Y’all SO SILLY, that’s my granddaughter, she turned 21 yesterday.

:crying1:

@MISSY J
      “**bought a whole bucket of vaseline for this dayum tape**

===========

Vaseline? Ooh you fancy

Was goin treat myself. :yes:

Even take myself out for a nice steak prior to watching the video. Then come home, watch that mofo with that bucket of vaseline… :jack:

and then :zzz: for hours!

Hey Fay! :waves: :shrug: i aint got the ansas cause i don’t know dese peepa eeva

OpinionHated says:

Semen poisoning – y’all got to be kidding me right – lord help the easily misled… how the heck can too much cum in your tummy make you die…. protien overdose? bbwwwahhhhhhhhhhhh

I don’t want to see her and her big azz tits doing anything with either Ms Chipolte or that butch Nya….

Erica attitude so stank she be cursing out the coochie as she eating it….

puff puff pass…..

Afiya says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

WHY LAWD, WHY? AM I NOT GOOD? AM I NOT LOYAL? AM I NOT DESERVING????

**bought a whole bucket of vaseline for this dayum tape**
      =====

LAWD, I hollered :rofl: YOUS A DAMN FOOL MAN!!! :yes:

Afiya says:Y’all SO SILLY, that’s my granddaughter, she turned 21 yesterday.
      ~~~~~~~
      Looks like it could Be you, FRFR . . I was like :think: it kinda looks like Fiyah
      But she looks tiny :think:
      she’s purrTY

@TM
      “i hope it aint true Mimi only got 100K for that secks tape. but from what i unnastand, prOn stars dont get a lot of gwop unless they’re well known ”

Chiiiiiid, 100K is a lot for her stank azz! They only get like couple thousand a sex scene… IF THAT.

Her ol trash azz better run off with that money real quick!

missyJ says:

==========

Even water can kill you if you drink too much.

says:

:hi: MissyJ thanks!

:dead: @Man

:offtopic:

i know this guy who’s been dating this chic for over a year without fuggin bc the girl says that if she don’t live with or marry him, she don’t trust him enough to give up the booty. he is a well known man-whore to boot which i find it hilarious that he ended up with a chic like this. yall think she got a good strategy to catch a mane or she undacova lesbo or what? :lick:

San ah make ya dance says:

Afiya says:

Folks would tell her “I know who your grandmother is, you look just like her.” :crying: :crying1: I’s old now :crying1: :kona:

says:

@Man

Chiiiiiid, 100K is a lot for her stank azz!

:hahaha: yo SEW ignit!

Jen & Nancy! :woohoo: sup ladies? what’s on the agenda for the weekend?

@AFIYA
      She cute. She mah-reed?
      Yo’ granddoorter mite need the steady hand of an older man…

Gigi26 says:

:shrugs: I would’ve watched tho :tea:

________________________

this sound like something Matty Knowles baby mama shoulda thought about :tea:

missyJ says:

============

I think it’s a good strategy. Ain’t nothing wrong with waiting. I would try myself it but my shower rod just came in…… :tea:

@TM

:think:

Ain’t “dating” without phucking = Friendship?

You know, it’s hard to say. Is she fine? How old is she?

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

:hugs: FAY FAY

NANCY :waiting:

Matchsticks says:

______

:hahaha: whew dude you killing me TO-DAY! :rofl:

says:

MEMPHIS, Tenn. – - For the last ten years their love for each other had taken root and blossomed in the heart of Orange Mound.

“Then the next thing you know they was head over heels in love. I mean head over heels in love. Both of them,” said Danielle’s aunt Lydia Babb. “One was glue and the other one was the wood. And they never left each other. Stuck together just that tight.”

But, when James and Danielle Alexander’s seven-year-old daughter awoke at 7 a.m. Thursday morning to prepare for school, she found her parents together again in their living room shot to death inside their home in the 2600 block of Enterprise. Their horrified oldest daughter, with three younger siblings inside the house as well, made the call to Memphis Police.

MPD Major Dennis McNeil said, “Officer went inside the residence and found two persons unresponsive. Memphis Fire Department was contacted. They came in and pronounced both persons deceased.”

Yet, just as quickly as dozens of onlookers began to crowd the street to watch the crime scene, family members of the 26-year-old Alexander and his 23-year-old wife were already attaching a motive to the murders captured on a cell phone video.

“This got to stop. We understand this all probably “retaliation” from an altercation that happened like a week ago. But, it got to stop,” said Babb.

In the video, a pink shirt clad Danielle Alexander is seen fighting with another woman as her husband James and others can be seen yelling at one another as the fighting went on. The wild scene is in sharp contrast with the family and neighbors’ descriptions of a quiet couple deeply devoted to taking care of their children ages 7, 5, 4 and 2. So, much so, they decided to get married just over two months ago.

Danielle Alexander’s mother Dujuna England said, “She was outgoing. Very smart. She pretty much was a good mother to her children.”

“He loved his kids. One of the better daddies you’ve ever seen and very protective of Danielle,” recalls Babb.

Neighbor Pamela Parker Stevison said, “They had gotten a little puppy and ah, they adored that dog and they would run that dog all around that house. Back to the sidewalk. Just normal people. It’s so sad you know.” Another neighbor Sandra ****erson says, “And knowing kids up in there too. Oh, that hurt me so bad.”

Memphis homicide detectives may have a lot to work with in finding a suspect.

Stevison said the Alexanders did have working security cameras outside their home.

Some neighbors claim their dogs alerted them to a man running from the back of the house an hour before the bodies were discovered and then there’s the fight captured on video.

The children, none of whom were hurt, were questioned and then released into the custody of family members and an uncertain future.

“I can’t even imagine what it’s like to lose both your parents at one time,” said England.

“Violence and that’s what needs to stop,” says Babb. “One thing after another. The violence from one end to another. From one neighborhood to another. Families losing whole families. Kids be without mothers and fathers.”

:cry:

When keepin it real goes horribly wrong! RIP :(

KyCakes says:

Too bad…Erica looks like she could really flick that tongue.. :tea:

Wasting time says:

________________________
      It is a good strategy. Give him, or in this case, not give him with these other women are offering ..

Afiya says:

HAIL No Man, and she ain’t go nan baby either.

My boss is in love with her (since she was 16), I made the mistake of giving him her Instagram addy and he nutted all over his self, showed these nigras here at this shipyard, talking bout I’m divorcing my wife and marry her, had all them nigras following her :facepalm: I was so embarrassed, I didn’t want her to be mad at me. :(

YONKERS, N.Y. — An investigator says at least some of the 25 cats found in plastic bags hanging from trees in a New York City suburb were killed with blows to the head.

Ernest Lungaro of the Westchester County SPCA said Friday that tests on three cats revealed blunt trauma to the head.

He said a baseball bat, two shovels and a metal pipe were found near the scene in Yonkers. Some of the cats were just skeletons and some had been dead for only three days. A city cleanup crew found them Thursday.

Lungaro said there has been some tension in the neighborhood over feeding stations some residents set up for a large population of feral cats
      :shock:

missyJ says:

=============

One na dem neighbors said :stop: ain’t go be no puscee footin round here no mo

User Friendly says:

when I say im bout to go in on this brisket sammich…..bwoy looka here looka here :pizza:

says:

@Man

Ain’t “dating” without phucking = Friendship? kinda sorta :confused:
      You know, it’s hard to say. Is she fine? How old is she?

she’s…in between aiight & pretty. whatever that is. she’s got her ish together with a good head on her shoulders. I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T type chic with her own house (YEAH), with her own car (YEAH) :lol: #boosie

she’s pretty grown like 35+ i think

he said they do ‘everything else’ besides fck & i aint axe no questions as to if he tambout head or mutual mast. they’ve been on a couple of trips together (hawaii, vegas, etc) but no secks. i aint know he had it in him. he’s a real HORNDOG nahmean? i’m pretty sure she knows about his rep as well. i’m kind of proud of her to have him leashed up the way she do TBH :tea:

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ Billionaire Product lady :hug:

100K, that ain’t nothing, Especially if you have drug habit, in which it “appears” she does.

Hope she puts the money to good use….and buys a good vacuum cleaner for odd jobs after this LHH is over. Dyson is my pick….

Fay, no major plans, just try to get some much needed rest (but i will be grilling tomorrow if’n it don’t rain)

BombMom – don’t de-fren me, i left my phone at home agane! :bite:
      I’ll email you later this afternoon. :hide:

User Friendly says:

Afiya says:

HAIL No Man, and she ain’t go nan baby either.

but you thought it was safer to show her pic on SR :huh: you pimping out your granbaby or nah? what her shower rod game like? :thinking:

@AFIYA
      “HAIL No Man, and she ain’t go nan baby either.

My boss is in love with her (since she was 16), I made the mistake of giving him her Instagram addy and he nutted all over his self, showed these nigras here at this shipyard, talking bout I’m divorcing my wife and marry her, had all them nigras following her I was so embarrassed, I didn’t want her to be mad at me. ”

:huh:

… so you saying you don’t want me to make you a Great-Grand mother? :waiting:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Damn mayne if this is true @Man gone cry when he get to the car.

User Friendly says:

so lets cut to the chase when do Gran-fiyah sess tape come out? :bounce:

@TM
      “she’s…in between aiight & pretty. whatever that is. she’s got her ish together with a good head on her shoulders. I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T type chic with her own house (YEAH), with her own car (YEAH) #boosie

she’s pretty grown like 35+ i think”

That’s a dyke.

I was so embarrassed, I didn’t want her to be mad at me.
      _________________________

Fiya! you exposed your granbaby to some of Lickisha’s former clients??!! :shocked: If’n i was her, i’d NEVER visit you at work again. :nono:

~~~~~~~~~
      :huh:

says:

Dear Nancy,

hey girl! :hi:

we coo & all but, I UNFRIEND yew fa dis! when the solo goes wrong

:ghost:
      BOMB!! :kiss: :kiss: <—one for each ray of sunshine
      what's the deelio?!

@User, can i PLEASE have a bite! lawd knows i lubb me some BRISKET! :pizza:

Matchsticks says:

let’s not forget that $100K was before taxes too :tea:

Matchsticks says:

Mimi took home what alot of us make in a year…fhl <– (fukk her life)

says:

he said somma yall caint sang neeva! :hahaha: LMAOOOOOOO

Fiya! you exposed your granbaby to some of Lickisha’s former clients??!!
      ~~~~~~~
      cheddup NANCY :rofl:

says:

these comments tho?! :dead: AF

but Fay, she grabbed the mic like she was bout to turn it out :rofl: :rofl:
      and then he came right byke and got the mic :rofl: :ghost:

Trendsetter says:

I have a serious girl crush on Erica Mena….shorty bad!!!!!!!!!

Just Looking says:

Hello Esquire – How is it being back at the office? How the twins? Did they get there first commercial yet?