Prince William Learns How to Twerk in New Zealand **NSFW**

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince George arrive at Wellington Airport

…okay, that’s not really what happened when Prince William and the Duchess Catherine (Middleton) of Cambridge visited New Zealand on Monday. The Royal couple took their 8-month-old son, Prince George of Cambridge, on his first official overseas trip, according to the NY Post.

Peep the **NOT SAFE FOR WORK** photo after the break.

Prince Williams in NEw Zealand

From The NY Post:

George — third in line to the throne — sported a cream-colored sweater and shorts.

Mom favored a more glamorous look, wearing black stilettos and bright red coat by Catherine Walker, a British designer whose fans included William’s late mother, Princess Diana, and a pillbox hat by Gina Foster.

William, in a dark suit and burgundy tie, smiled warmly as the family met a contingent of scantily clad, heavily tattooed Maori, the indigenous Polynesian people of New Zealand.

The family and their entourage left London Saturday night for the Down Under jaunt, taking up the first-class section of a scheduled Qantas flight via Dubai.

Photos: James Whatling, Jeff Moore / Splash News; Associated Press

58 Responses to “Prince William Learns How to Twerk in New Zealand **NSFW**”

A.J. says:

Um, what da hell going on and stuff?!!

Im going to lunch. Their azzes have the same tat as Rih’s hand. And yes I know that us where she got it from.

But I wasnt redddddeeee (Kev Hort) for it to be on an AZZ.

I like kate’s coat :bounce:

Unshakable says:

A.J. – You took the font right off my keyboard. :hahaha:

But on another note, the Duchess looks beautiful and poised! :yes:

Baby George weigh’s more that her, He look like an ol Man in the face

albeit Cute :)

Buttercup says:

I like kate’s coat :bounce:
    =========
    We are >>>here<<< Luvie.

A.J. says:

…okay, that’s not really what happened

Gigi26 says:

Awwwww Prince George is such a chunky cutie :yes:

Katie is looking real sophisticated in that red number :clap:

Yeah back to Married to Medicine: maaaaan that former fat bytch dentist was about to eat Jackie’s face off for saying that mess to the beauty queen! :rofl: She said NOT AT THE BOWLING ALLEY Dammit! I’m about to relapse!

Buttercup says:

=========
    :rofl: She took Dr. Jackie’s comments very personally. Heavenly was sooooo extra last night.

A.J. says:

She said NOT AT THE BOWLING ALLEY Dammit! I’m about to relapse!
    :dead: Miss America Atlanta PLUS!! Good grief, chit you not finna be all dem names tho!! And that po’ sash been glued and stitched so many times, she was holding it in place. :hahaha:

maybe dr. jackie’s reaction was a bit harsh, but if i’m at a gathering and i’m sitting and conversing w/someone and this ‘glenda the good witch’ looking person comes twirling in wearing a sash, and touting her own fabulousness, my reaction may have been similar (perhaps i wouldn’t have blurted it out loud :lol: but on this inside i’da definitely been like :huh: wtf?!)

I usually like her choices of clothing :huh: but not this outfit. She looks like she should be working on an airplane or some shyt :no:

The lil prince is a cutie :love:

Buttercup says:

Nancy, I probably would’ve said the same thing. If the young lady was wearing Miss America Atlanta Alcoholic, people would’ve had plenty to say about that. The truth of the matter is obesity and alcoholism are both diseases and shouldn’t be glorified. :whistle: Now don’t be offend. This is only my opinion. Ain’t nothing that I’m saying law.

Gigi26 says:

——————————————-
    :rofl: :crying: I was like :blink: Lady go back to the damn bar!

Heavenly was sooooo extra last night.
    hey Butter! :happy:

wernt she tho?! like she had something to prove. and all that passive aggressive trying to shade the other women and their marriages :nono: what works for your house may not work for mine. :shrug: doesn’t make either any better/worse, more right/wrong – your (seemingly) happy home don’t have to be the foundation for mine!

Unshakable says:

@Jenie – I thought the same thing. Like one of those 1950′s type stewardesses……..like her occupation should read–> air hostess.

Wasting time says:

So they arrest 9 month olds now :hahaha:

A.J. says:

Razzle Dazzle :waves:

Lady_Elle says:

I love her outfit!

It kind of looks classic.

The baby’s expression as she gets off the plane if PRICELESS!!!

He looks like… :bowdown:

He looks like his daddy! :yes:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

So they arrest 9 month olds now
    —————
    This 2 year old just got arrested over the weekend fo rshooting and killing is 11 year old sister. If you ask me they should of arrested the parents who left the gun where the kids could find it.

*snorts* :rolleyes:

:ghost:

aRoTh says:

Buttercup says:

I like kate’s coat
    =========
    We are >>>here<<< Luvie.

:fistbump:

That RED is fiyah!

:nun:

Buttercup says:

wernt she tho?
    ======
    :yes: Surely was. When she was trying to take jabs at the other women because they don’t appear to be submissive to their husbands, I was :rolleyes: I agree that people should run their households in the best way that works for THEM. Heavenly’s deaconess diction was getting on my nerves, because I’m petty.

Buttercup says:

:hi: Razz. I missed ya last week, guhl.

Wasting time says:

KeKe … OMG! and you are right. The parents should be under the jail.
    The 9 month old was arrested with his Father and Brother, printed and processed…smh

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Heavenly’s deaconess diction was getting on my nerves, because I’m petty.
    ——————
    Heavenly’s deaconess diction was getting on my nerves, because I’m petty and I was not in for the curch lecture she thought she was gonna pass out. (added my two cents) I mean, God bless her if that’s how it works in HER house. As for me and MY house, we will do what works for us, and you will deal.

A.J. says:

Heavenly’s deaconess diction was getting on my nerves, because I’m petty.
    ________
    And the first to a liquor bottle!! It’s something about a woman who drinks hard liquor.

Buttercup says:

As for me and MY house, we will do what works for us, and you will deal.
    ===========
    Auuuuuhn huuuuuuhhhuuuhhhnnn, Weeeell <— my best fonting of the humming that comes from the Amen Corner.

Buttercup says:

==========
    Because I get so filthy when that likka get into meh :blow:

aRoTh says:

But on another note, the Duchess looks beautiful and poised
    __________________________________

:facepalm: WHY did I think for -2.0 secs you were referring to Dutchess from Blank Ink. :rofl:

Unshakable says:

@Jenie – I thought the same thing. Like one of those 1950?s type stewardesses……..like her occupation should read–> air hostess.

:lol: not feeling this look :nono:

“and you will deal”

*waves church hanky at Keya* :waves:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

KeKe … OMG! and you are right. The parents should be under the jail.
    ————-
    What crime did this 9 month old baby commit?! Can this kid even walk yet?! Who finger printed the baby? Just stupid.

A.J. says:

Heavenly’s deaconess diction was getting on my nerves, because I’m petty.
    ________

:whistle:

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

__________________________

Um they fly commercial isn’t this a security risk.

Wasting time says:

@KeKe it happened in another country and he went before a judge :no:

A.J. says:

Because I get so filthy when that likka get into meh :blow:
    :lol: handle yours

User Friendly says:

A.J. says:

________________________

:lol: uh oh.

So they arrest 9 month olds now

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    9 months OLD?
    They must be running out of niggas to arrest.

Ghostface Killa 1996 All That I Got Is You.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

:yawn: I think they make a nice family. The royals.

Byke on M2M. Quads dude is le ghey. Point blank he wish he had a period. I bet he goes in her closet at night, puts on 2 pairs of her panties (have you seen him :eek: ) and dancing around to Partition by Beyonce. Rolling around on the floor like a stuck pig. Farting. :pigsfly:

Gigi26 says:

:ghost: I’m gone @Taken

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I watch the Deion show. I like Deion a little bit more now :oops: His mom is not feeling Tracey. I think she is tired of Deion bringing these pretty but void of personality women around her. She is like if I seen one I seen them all. I do think that Tracey will ultimately have to move to TX in order to make a life with Deion unless she is content with just being with him 2 weeks out the month. But she might be used to that :shrugs: And her not being able to do hair… I think that is her hair. I think she is just used to having people do it for her. The crazy part was that outside of it being thick and long Bossy’s hair was manageable. Really easy to do. Now while we are on the subject of Bossy… I think the stress of the divorce makes her eat. They showed it in one episode. I could go on and on about this show but I don’t want to bore :ashamed:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I’m gone @Taken
    Nah not you :hahaha: You have slayed me mannie a time. Wake byke up and take this imagery. You know he be in the room trying on Quad wigs :lolsign: smizing in the mirror like :whistle: Driver roll up the partition please …. I don’t want you seeing Miss Fish on her knees” *insert him body rolling on the ground*

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

:warning: Paging Dubb and anyone else that watches Deion’s show.
    What about the episode when Florida the kid decided he wanted to date the girl with no arms? :blink: I thought it was a good afterschool special story. But notice how on the next few episodes which are supposed to be in sequential order she was nowhere to be found and he was all up in the teen clubs like :danban: :yahoo: I guess it didn’t matter to him that she could do it with no hands :kona:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Oh so ya’ll gone leave me in here by myself to catch fire :crying1:
    That’s okay.
    TURN UP!!!
    TURN U!!!!
    TURN UP!!!
    Thinking of other old phrases to use
    YEET!!
    YEET!!! :danban1:
    Scrub the deck!!!! (that’s what I thought Luke and ‘nem was saying) :hahaha:

Buttercup says:

========
    ||pause|| What? Clearly, I missed this episode.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Buttercup all I can say is go byke and watch. It was like 3 episodes ago. I feel like I should stop there for my soul’s salvation :kona:

User Friendly says:

wait :stop: they wasnt saying scrub the floor?!?!? :shocked:

so what they was saying then? :rofl:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@user they were. I was a :lame:

you could be right Taken, maybe it is Tracey’s own hair :shrug:
    i have no actual reason not to like her… but i just don’t :kona:

Girl I wanted to shoot them kids tambout yall can play basketball…..and then him tellng the girl…text me. She aint got no arms buddy! I felt awful. Then say she do everything with her feet. Visual that came along with that was terrible. She is a beautiful girl though. But wowzers….

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I was an intellectual. Literal even. I was thinking if they are indeed scrubbing the floor then what products are they using and what does this have to do with dancing :thinking: makes more sense for them to be scrubbing decks for the summer time :ghost:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@Dub: text me???!!!! I was like :wtf:
    DO IT FOR THE BLOG
    I ain’t gone do it :tape:
    And the cousin with the kook aid hair and contacts :stop: What is this 1997? I want to know where are all the parents of these kids. Deion might have money but they are your kids. At least you could be there.
    And his mama. She walking around with the baby looking like discouraged and angry Geriatric Daisy Duck :facepalm:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says: