Protestor Throws Shoe at Hillary Clinton

Protestor Throws Shoe at Hillary Clinton

A shoe-wielding female protestor narrowly missed potential presidential candidate Hillary Clinton at a Las Vegas convention on Thursday.

Mrs. Clinton was speaking at an Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries convention at the Mandalay Bay resort when the protestor stepped up and hurled a shoe at her.

The female was quickly escorted from the auditorium by security and the lone Secret Service agent assigned to the former first lady.

The woman is now in federal custody.

Hillary’s reflexes have dulled a bit after years working under President Obama as the former Secretary of State. She didn’t react to the shoe being thrown until the well-heeled missile had already whizzed by her.

It’s difficult to gauge the distance of objects in relation to each other on a one-dimensional TV screen, but it seemed the shoe came within inches of Hillary’s head.

A shook Hillary promptly canceled a speech scheduled for Friday where a Benghazi victim’s mom and many shoe wearing protestors awaited her in San Diego.

Hillary was the planned keynote speaker at the 17th Annual Western Healthcare Leadership Academy on Friday.

Hillary became a target for Benghazi protestors because of her role in the Benghazi scandal in 2012. The attack on the U.S. Consulate killed U.S. Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens.

23 Responses to “Protestor Throws Shoe at Hillary Clinton”

libra80sbaby says:

I actually like Hilary. That’s a bottom bich. She stayed with Clinton cheatin azz when that Monica Lewinsky chit went down. she gets my respect. :yes:

:facepalm: some mean azz folks in this world …. mean :no:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

Saw this & ole girl tried to run out afterwards & the secret service guy stopped her with his mean mug!! Lol!!

Ok when are we discussing the bottomless rihanna pics? I can recall so many folks riding for this chick, but this chick is so skanky :coffee:

They should have drug that bytch face first :nono: ole stupid heffah !!! What was the point of throwing a damn shoe… mean folks like her azz need to be dragged across concrete face first at 25mph :rules:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

and I still fawks with Rhi :tea:

CHARBEE says:

:smh: I love Hilary, she’s a ride or die chick. :lol:

CHARBEE says:

Oh TGIF all!!!!! :waves:

aRoTh says:

Hillary’s reflexes have dulled a bit

A shook Hillary promptly canceled a speech scheduled for Friday, many shoe wearing protestors awaited her.

:ghost: :rofl: THOSE points have me :dead: to the flo’.

San ah make ya dance says:

People know they can be mad disrespectful

SOTHERNGRL says:

Why is she throwing shoes at Hillary. She against scrap metal recycling?

San ah make ya dance says:

————

Ms Peaches says:

This woman must have some crazy tea bag support to do something so stupid. People have the freedom of speech, this throwing sh it is getting out of hand. That batch would have been road kill if that shoe would have connected.

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

It’s apparent that you ain’t the only one, more than likely many more will fawk to those pics that’s floating all over the net of her arse tooted up

Class is not her forte, no woman no matter how beautiful and/or talented could ever justify or defend posing nude with her face down & arse up like that. It’s not an argument or discussion to be had, the pics speak for themselves. And it’s obvious she doesn’t give a fawk what others think of her, and that’s sounds ideal when your young, famous & everyone consigns your recklessness but there will come a time that her choices & specifically this one will bring shame, if not to her directly those close to her ie her future children, family, potential spouse & that’s reality~

Gigi26 says:

People don’t know how good they have it in America, let this had been another country, they would’ve killed that bytch for that smh :tea:

:offtopic: So I hear Ludacris lost his child custody battle and has to pay 35k in attorney’s fees for his baby momma :tea:

#FAILNIGGA

SOTHERNGRL says:

bottomless rihanna pics
    ((((((((((((
    She’s not bottomless. It just looks that way. Its for some sort of photo shoot.

TMZ makes me damn sick :nono: I don’t know why I went to look at that racist azz site

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

They all of them have done slutty shyt :shrugs: that’s what they do …. my God :rolleyes: and I think it was discussed that she is not nude … I don’t know how true it is… and if she was so what :shrugs:

So I take it you would say the same about Bey right? :tea:

aRoTh says:

let this had been another country, they would’ve killed that bytch

A shoe for a shoe.

OpinionHated says:

I don’t care if you don’t like Hillary throwing shoes at someone’s head is attempted murder – that shoe hits the right spot you are a goner – I’d have to jump off that stage and beat her azz myself – I ain’t with that projectile sh*t – missiles could hit the wrong target…. I like Hillary – when she came to Boston I was so close but afriad to reach out cause those SS agents are scary…. they look like they’ll shoot you and then put on the cuffs…

I watched 5 minutes of that married to medicine mess peopple are always commenting on here and honestly y’all like that???!!!!- a bunch of humorless tired chicks trying to look relevant – it was awful…. I switched it to reruns of Nurse Jackie instead…

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

Sure would if bey was bottomless, if this were either of your daughters none of you would co-sign this nonsense.

Atypical says:

Co/mfin sign @Intense. People were crying about Beyoncé talking about giving head..to her HUSBAND. Yet Rihanna can pose bottomless, twirl on a pole playing a stripper and a bunch other trashy sh$t and somehow its not tramplike its edgy…FOHWTBS #endrant