Puff Daddy and J-Lo Both Bid $200M for Fuse TV

Celebs Attend Hollywood Star Ceremony For Kenneth 'Babyface' Edmonds Jennifer Lopez Leaves Power 106 Studios In Los Angeles

Rap tycoon Sean Combs, aka Puff Daddy, was locked in a bitter bidding war with ex-girlfriend, Jennifer Lopez, for the rights to acquire Fuse TV.

Puff, who hates to lose, was outbid by J-Lo and the NuvoTV network — the media outfit that ponied up the cash for the purchase. Puff Daddy badly needed Fuse TV’s viewership to boost the ratings of his own Revolt TV. Fuse TV is seen in 74 million homes while Revolt TV is only in 22 million homes.

From the NY Post:

Jenny from the Block has clocked ex-boyfriend Sean “Diddy” Combs in a high-stakes battle to purchase a ­cable music network.

The NuvoTV network — in which Bronx-born singer Jennifer Lopez owns a minority stake — outbid her former beau in a fierce competition to buy the Fuse channel from MSG, sources told The Post.

Combs offered nearly $200 million for Fuse, but was slightly outbid by J.Lo’s operation.

Combs had been desperately trying to combine Fuse with his video channel, Revolt, to build a cable empire of his own.

“This is a real blow to Diddy and Revolt,” said ex-Fuse chief Eric Sherman, who has also worked with J.Lo on TV’s “American Idol.”

“Fuse was such a perfect fit for them. But having worked with Jennifer on ‘Idol,’ I’m not surprised she and her team prevailed.”

Photos: INFphoto.com

101 Responses to “Puff Daddy and J-Lo Both Bid $200M for Fuse TV”

I like me some J-Lo :whistle: I’m just the same girl :whistle: switch up my longitude and latitude :whistle:

aRoTh says:

Does anybody even watch Fuse? :think:

what a coinkeyDINK

Dont be fooled by the rocks that I GOT
    :whistle:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Somebody who go “Indian In the Family” come tell me if J-lo shoes is some kind of slap at yo heritage? IJA

From Downstairs: Dubs :happy:

LuVie :kiss:

Jennnnay :lick:

Sothern :waves:

Aroth? :thinking:

I knew J-Lo had bread but not like that! :shocked:

Man! I’m actually happy to see you too….sorta :tea:

P! :woot: :yahoo: from downstairs :lick:

I’m just the same girl :whistle: Same Girl :danban:

Buttercup says:

Does anybody even watch Fuse? :think:
    =========
    I think I’ve watched Cheaters on there a couple of times.

Dubb I just resent it :thankyou:

Our @Jenie aint need moi. She a Skolar. :yes:

@PUMPKIN

When a woman happy to a see a man, she proudly displays her breast to him.

oohlalalun says:

:offtopic: Roses we just found out that one of my co workers daughters( my office enemy) has just been diagnosed with leukemia. Now they’re asking everyone to pool and donate PTO to her because she doesn’t have any left. Mind you she’s always using pto to go on vacation and she’s always calling in sick. Now I feel bad bc it’s an innocent child but I really don’t want to give any of my hours up. I need them myself I know she wouldn’t do it for me. So would you donate? I’m conflicted.

Where she accumulate that much dough?!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Movies is my guess.

User Friendly says:

aRoTh says:

Does anybody even watch Fuse?

:ido: when they have the Beyonce takeover! girl thats some good cardio music. me and my daughter be all like :happy: Ashanti hosts a show on there too.

SOTHERNGRL says:

:wave: PumpkinMomma

What? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

H.A.M.!

:boobs:

Oohlalalun
    If you NEED yours, you needs yours. you earned your PTO and didnt Squander it.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

She ain’t got the answers money. The company she had a minority stake in it and they ponied up the money. J-Lo knows how to align herself with the right people :yes:

PUMPKIN MAMA :happy: Hows PumkiN??

User Friendly says:

ooh la la I would give at least one. how many yall get all together?

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Pump. :hugs:

Buttercup says:

@oohlalalun I don’t help people to the detriment of myself. If you need your PTO, then keep it.

I think jLo has some bread. When she married skeletor she g0t on that latino circuit
    If Im Not mistaken they did an album together while they were married

Happy says:

She got wealthy by taking notes from Diddy honestly. During there moment in time she started selling clothes/perfume/crap with a J.lo sticker on it. Cuz it shole wasn’t her acting or singing that put her on…

Just Looking says:

oohlalalun says:

Maybe she wouldn’t but don’t bust hell open for her. (my mother would say this)

Donate 16 hours, you got it. If you don’t you get it back in other form

It’s for your salvation. You a Rose, so I know you need some.

:hug: :kiss:

:kona:

PumpkinsMama says:

LuVie he’s GOOD! He’s in school, sorta lol (pre-k. Him going this year took all the drama outta me cryin talkin bout “my baby in school” :crying1:

How are you and the fam? have you found a good fade cream yet? Asking for a friend :tea:

Takennnnnnnnn :yahoo:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

We talking about taking a family cruise :bite: I am nervous. Hubby was like you act they can walk to the edge like Titanic and fall off the ship :lame:

User Friendly says:

J Lo work for American Idol. dont they make like a zillion dollars per episode just for displaying that soda cup all the dam time?

ooo la la if I was your coworker yall wouldnt have to give me shyt, I would take whatever time I needed to. fk that!

Our @Jenie aint need moi. She a Skolar.

Awww shucks :love: Thank you :kiss:

Just Hooking :shocked:

Hi BOO!!! :happy:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Oh yea J-Lo got bread. Just not that much. She got more than me :brokenheart:

Give something. Even if it is just a lil bit. It won’t kill you but it would mean so much to that child. It will come back around to you in some way. :yes:

Just Looking says:

Jlo won that race of fans when she portrayed Selena. They loved them sum Selena.

Mark Anthony, his money and his nose is tight… :coke:

The hell happened to my comment? Anyway @oohlalalun I said dont feel obligated. Its YOUR time off. Dont be guilted into doing it. I also asked where the hell her PTO go and its only April? Here if you out of PTO already? Its too bad so sad for ya and your check gonna be short.

JLo beat out Okra on Forbes few years ago. Okra made more money but it was also based on popularity. I remma and was like FOR REALZ :eek:

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Ooh the fact that it’s your “enemy” is irrelevant. If it were your child you would want someone to do it for you, so give it :tea:

No PM i did not. Ima get the Obagi BLUE PEEL and hope that does the trick

oohlalalun says:

You all are right. I’ll donate a few hours just to sleep at night. It’s killing me bc our girls are about the same age and I can’t imagine being in that position and that being me.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

It’s for your salvation. You a Rose, so I know you need some.
    ———
    You ain’t neber lied :ghost:

oohlalalun says:

Dubb she just got back from vacation a couple weeks ago. She went to Vegas. She also got about 7k back from taxes in February and that’s all gone too.

Just Looking says:

@Ohh la laluun La –

I agree with Dub about it’s your time, but I remember I took a leave of absence from work 8 months. I only had about 3 weeks of leave the rest, was donated to me. I didn’t even know half of them people.

My son was born early and folks looked out for me, I will be grateful always. That was miany mainay years ago…Yeap.

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Aftanoon! :waves:

Wasting time says:

Trick Daddy looks like he does ALL the drugs :yes:

Um…
    Did y’all see ole Matty Knowles BM is going to a shelter?? :no:
    I have so many questions for her and why in her statement did she bring up not hearing from Bey?!?

@ LuVie Peel you say :thinking: I just have the “coon eyes” :eek:

Dou they make something say for the eye area. Can I just grab some ambi or sumthin

Just Looking says:

:waves: :hug: Jenie and Pumpkin :danban1: :danban:

Buttercup says:

Y’all are so sweet. I going to stop being so mean one day…

*safe (for the eye area)

:facepalm:

Apparition says:

The latin folk support each other. All she had to do was get with ol boy and rock a pair of guarachero boots and she was in there.

PM
    I know ambi is REAL Good, my co worker uses it religiously, her skin is real nice too.
    I just cant use it. Something in it breaks my face out in big welts.
    :scared:

Just Looking says:

@Wasting – Trick Daddy Looked Fugged UP! (say in lil girl voice from THe Babysittter)

Ms Peaches says:

Thats karma for Mr P Diddy for jacken money from his past artist. I loved me some Total- ” Dont you knowwwww, you got me under” whew chile.

Buttercup says:Y’all are so sweet. I going to stop being so mean one day
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    what was ur take MaaM?

SOTHERNGRL says:

@OHLALA IONO what I would do. I’m petty about chit like this. Here we are small and family owned. Kids sell candy,cookies or whatevs. One guy will not buy chit from nobody. Came talking about save the tabs off yo sodas for his niece; I started to and then stopped the ones I had saved I threw away I was like nawl you dont want to help nobody. #TeamPetty. He aint threw wit me yet.

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Y’all *points up and down blog* Is wrong for the way y’all went in on Trick Daddy. :rofl: Where is @OTB to defend her ratchet Florida brethren? :lol:

User Friendly says:

guarachero

I should not have googled this silly shyt. :rofl:

but why my 4 year old came home singing Macarena last week. :huh:

@ LuVie Awwwww that’s cuz you all sensitive n shyt :yes:

Do you know if she use a cream or gel? I am terrified w/putting chemicals that close to my damn eye :bite: But I be sick of tired of looking well, tired :rofl:

Buttercup says:

what was ur take MaaM?
    ======
    I told her that I don’t help people to my detriment, and if she needed the time, she should keep it :kona:

aRoTh says:

@Ohh

I would give something. Enemy or FRenemy, you will receive your blessings somewhere else.

I always tell my seed, you never know when the shoe will be on the other foot. Help if you can. It’s really a blessing to be a blessing. IJS

My motto:
    Do something productive today b/c you will have traded a day of YOUR life for it. :tea:

The Pearl! says:

oohlalalun says:

_________
    Nope. :no: Be true to thyself.

I be sick of tired of looking well, tired :rofl:
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    :dead:

cream PM.

Wasting time says:

:hi: Just looking!
    Word and all swole from constant use :no:

Buttercup says:

why my 4 year old came home singing Macarena last week.
    =========
    She’s learning to cut a rug in Pre-K :danban:

OH Oh OHH Butter, yeah I said the same :shrug:
    DIF
    Strokes.

Just Looking says:

:fight: Southern – Them tabs could have changed that mans’s life.

Serious Just Look Talkn – Disclaimer

Sometimes I feel like, people act a certain way, because they have never been loved and don’t know any better and NEVER had any home training.

Earlier I was saying about one of my reports always send an e-mail and we sit almost across from each other. I’m in a paper then office…but she still send e-mail. I asked her to go to lunch today, it was hard but I did it. I invited someone else as a buffer, but we actually laughed and had a swell time.

I’m trying to do better.

Goes back to be NOT SHIAT :nun:

Wasting time says:

@OOH -Donate your PTO and get your blessing!
    Your are doing it for her child regardless of how you feel about her or if she would do it for you. You are doing it so that innocent soul can spend time with her mother and get the help she needs.

DUBB
    Y was Nick Carey booed at the NICKS Game??

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

This lady on my job just sent out an email saying her church is holding a prayer service for the city on account of the mayoral scandal :facepalm:
    I emailed my work BFF “Girl bye I am saving my prayers for more important things”
    The email from the church was like it is a prayer vigil for the city to heal the hurt, disappointment and betrayal caused by recent political scandals and transgressions. In other words “I told ya that ni99a was crazy” :rolleyes: I am so not amused.

SOTHERNGRL says:

@JustLooking I dont know what came over me.I was saving ‘em and just looked at my desk the other day and was like That Fugger dont help no Fugging body else. GArbage can.

_______________________________

IF I have any hours to spare, I’d give them with no consideration given to my distaste for the mother. I like to think that this is where i may stand a chance on judgment day when i have to give an account for “loving” my neighbor. hence, even if i don’t f*&^ w/you (and for good reason), if your house burn down and they taking donations, i’ll put sum on it (but we still aint ‘frens’) :shrug:

@ Just Lawd you can’t just randomly go back to NOT bein shyt :nono:

Speakin of not bein shyt, this child hair LOOK like shyt! And since it apparently won’t braid itself (and we know damn well I cain’t) lemme go to see this braider :crying1:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I am trying to do better too. This one lady at my job gets on my nerves. She took me to lunch when I first got here. Trying to make me her friend. We went dutch. I said one day I would take her out in return. Three years later I still hold on to that promise. She still trying to make fetch happen every day walking by my desk :no: I be like I got plans.

User Friendly says:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

The email from the church was like it is a prayer vigil for the city to heal the hurt, disappointment and betrayal caused by recent political scandals and transgressions. In other words “I told ya that ni99a was crazy” I am so not amused.

they allow religious emails at your job?? :eek:

Just Looking says:

@Southern – Excuse :ghost:

But I just sitting her swinging my legs laughing. :rofl:

I’m sensitive about health related issues. My brother donated his kidney on my behalf and I have one because of someone else and ETC. 20 peoples lives are changed forever.

:happy:

Buttercup says:

I’m the quiet coworker. It takes me A WHILE to warm up to people.

when they have the Beyonce takeover! girl thats some good cardio music.
    ____________________________

you are NAT the only one… :oops: i be in there like :bounce: waiting on single ladies *does uh-oh hands* :handclap:

BBL :peace: Gotta go back out in the rain to get Pumpkin hurr did :cuss:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

I know my font ain’t white to you bishes! :cuss: :shots fired: It ain’t eem many roses here today! :karate:

SOTHERNGRL says:

I am trying to do better too. This one lady at my job gets on my nerves. She took me to lunch when I first got here. Trying to make me her friend. We went dutch. I said one day I would take her out in return. Three years later I still hold on to that promise. She still trying to make fetch happen every day walking by my desk I be like I got plans.
    *********************
    @Mistaken this sounds like as long as I owe you you will never be broke. Take that chick to lunch so she can stop walking past your desk.

J-Lo knows how to align herself with the right people
    _________________________

mmmmm-hmmmmm… horizontal alignment :tea:

Buttercup says:

My brother donated his kidney on my behalf
    =====
    That is so sweet :cry: My brothers would be like, “Am I a beneficiary or nah.?”

oohlalalun says:

I’m filling out the online HR form now. :typing: I’m donating 8 hours.

Cuz it shole wasn’t her acting or singing that put her on…

Thank you @Happy! Happy to meet you :hi:

If I had the time yeah I guess a few hours wouldnt KILL ME. Its for the good of the sick baby. But @oohlalalun did say she truly needs that time for her OWNSELF. If conflicted if you want to give…Do something else. It doesnt HAVE to be time off. And again dont feel guilted b/c “everybody else is doing it”. Give a nice gift card. Or Ask her what else she may need.

SOTHERNGRL says:

:wave: Hey Heart and Kisses. Settle down you know how chit get round these parts.

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

87 Buttercup says:

My brother donated his kidney on my behalf
    =====
    That is so sweet My brothers would be like, “Am I a beneficiary or nah.?”

I think my brother would be like this too.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@Luv: How to I explain this without adding tacks/markers to my localities :thinking: I work in a place that wants to still operate like a small business even though they have not been one in years. A lot of the people here are long time employees, tied to or are one of the affluent families here. Because of that certain leniencies are permitted. We also do a lot of work in the church community and with said church hosting …. So basically… yea it should be a violation :rolleyes:

aRoTh says:

:newpost: Fan Mail :pc:

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ Heart

My sister was like that… Heifer

:newpost:

I would give an arm for my sibs. Maybe even the other… in case the one I gave didnt work. I love those azzholes with all that I am.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

:nono: She takes everybody to lunch their first week or so. She wants a friend real bad. Nobody likes her. She is also the one who sent out the pray for the city email. Two lunches make a habit :stop: A friend contract. She don’t think the kid owe her nothing. I paid for my own meal.
    Now if it was DTTS I could understand because she always order 3 meals.. per sitting. She always come up short on the tab :smack:

User Friendly says:

ohhhh ok. I work with Jews so… :nono:

african man worked here one time and sent out one of those nigerian scam emails and I aint seen his ass since. they mustve told him to take care :bye:

Ms Peaches says:

oohlalalun says:

I’m filling out the online HR form now. I’m donating 8 hours.

————————————————-