Source: Ludacris Did Not Lose Child Support Case

"Fast & Furious 6" - Los Angeles Premiere

Yesterday, a gossip tabloid reported erroneously that rap artist Chris “Ludacris” Bridges (“Petitioner”) lost his court case to baby mama, Tamika Fuller. The tabloid, Radar Online, reported that Chris was ordered to pay $35,000 for Tameka’s attorney fees.

That’s what her side wants you to believe.

Ludacris did not lose the court battle for custody as was widely reported yesterday.

Click the link below for the correct information regarding Chris Bridges vs Tamika Fuller.

Ludacris filed for child custody — and he makes much more money than Tamika. As with any case with such income disparity, the court ordered Chris to pay fees so that Tamika could afford to defend herself.

According to my well-connected source at the courthouse, the $35K was about half of what the opposing counsel asked for. The opposing counsel asked for much, much more cash.

The court appointed a guardian ad Litem (“GAL”) which is a third party attorney that represents the minor child. Ludacris actually filed the motion asking for the GAL — and he doesn’t mind paying for it.

That’s a far cry from him losing the court case — which is still ongoing, by the way.

Tamika reportedly fought vehemently against having a GAL appointed because she did not want her home life to be investigated.

Again, because of the income disparity, Ludacris is paying the guardian ad Litem fees (someone has to pay the fees and Tamika can’t afford it).

Once the GAL retainer is exhausted, both parties may have to pony up 1/2 the fees.

According to my court source, Ludacris did accuse Tamika of violating the February 19th court order by not providing her financial info.

The court did disagree on that and ordered Chris to pay $2,000 in fees, but the opposing counsel asked for more than double that.

Don’t believe everything you read on the Internet!

See the supporting documentation below:

• Petitioner’s Motion for Appointment of Guardian Ad Litem.pdf
  • Order Appointing Guardian Ad Litem.pdf
  • Photo: Peter West/ACE/INFphoto.com

44 Responses to “Source: Ludacris Did Not Lose Child Support Case”

KayCeiSoul says:

I still don’t see where he came out as a :champ:

His pockets got hit – that equals a loss.

He won’t win unless he wins custody, which I highly doubt.

I don’t believe in taking kids away from their mothers unless the mothers are unfit in an array of ways, but good luck though Luda. :coffee:

Man,that nigga face lookin more and more deformed as he get older.
      :huh:

libra80sbaby says:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

Um, Libra, I’m unable to take anything you say, in this post, seriously with that gravi of yours ma’am :hahaha:
      ———————-
      Sheneneh is the bomb!!

libra80sbaby says:

————-
      :cosign: niggas can’t call these hoes gold diggers without FIRST callin themselves STUPID AF…due STRAP THE FUGG UP!! How freakin hard can it be???? Damn! :facepalm:

libra80sbaby says:

*dude

SOTHERNGRL says:

Exodus is looking LisaRAyish up top. I like this dress.

Boy did his plan backfire. He didn’t get anything out of dragging that woman into court while she was practically in labor. Oh well. That good old karma.

Sheneneh is the bomb!!

We’ll just leave that in the eye of the beholder :rofl: but her commenting in a “Cole” post was a bit much for moi. :hahaha:

SOTHERNGRL says:

:offtopic: Have yall talked about 2 hoes fighting over RayJ. :facepalm: Lawd forgive meh for the ho part. Been hanging round @Man too murch.

missyJ says:

===========

I can’t ride with blanket bias. I love lilmissy but if her deddy could provide more and better than I could I would let her go. I wish parents would stop being selfish.. le sigh… But becoming a parent in and of itself is a selfish act so what can you expect :shrugs:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Exodus is looking LisaRAyish up top.
      *******************

I thought she was Looter baby mama at first.

Buttercup says:

:peace: *Celie fangas*

How did this hoe plan to support the child she ALONE DECIDED to have tho? Was theft always her plan?

I don’t understand these “woe-is-me” hoes that DECIDE to have babies and then claim victim.

Atypical says:

Even though I think she had unprotected sex for that check, ludacris is being petty af trying to get custody of the baby. It’s like he’s doing all of this to avoid the astronomical amount of cs he’s going to eventually have to pay. I don’t feel sorry for him. Reason number 56446546 one shouldn’t have had sex without a d@ck hat…

Buttercup says:

=========
      Expound please. I’m not coming for your font or disagreeing with you. I’m just interested in why you feel this way.

KayCeiSoul says:

:fistbump: Bird and Libra.

His motive behind all of this is to clearly keep her out of his pockets.
      Is his gaining custody in the best interest of the child simply because he has the most money? I know one thang…I don’t like the looks of ol’ girl up top. She look nicenasty, like she’d panch the baby or sum’lak’dat.

Meeks Fuller may have to mollywop that bish Euphoria ’bout her baby, and I know Luda don’t want those types of prah’lums. Just pay the child support and everybody stays happy. :heart:

missyJ says:

From waaaay downstairs

Did we discuss Malika Payne’s scraggly hair and bags under her eyes?? Did we determine whether it is the result of worry over her man in the streets or kidney disease?? :popcorn:

@LIBRA
      “How freakin hard can it be???? ”

It’s hard nigga… it’s hard.

@ATYPICAL
      “Even though I think she had unprotected sex for that check…

…I don’t feel sorry for him. ”

:huh:

… The first statement alone means he should try to get custody.
      :facepalm:

Euxodise actually looks close to her claimed age in this pic. **compliment**

Buttercup says:

It’s hard nigga… it’s hard.
      =========

capricorn83 says:

Ludacris filed for child custody — and he makes much more money than Tamika.
      ————————–

You mean that whopping 55k he claimed to make last year??? :tea:

libra80sbaby says:

——————-
      :yes: She DO don’t it???!!! shole do!

@BUTTERCUP
      “It’s hard nigga… it’s hard.
      =========
      Is it hard to strap up with a random or a swoop? I would be afraid that my penis would fall off in the middle of a restroom break.”

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

*****************************

We never got a chance to find out because Looter took her to court straight off the bat. Pretty much forced court ordered child support on her.

libra80sbaby says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@LIBRA
      “How freakin hard can it be???? ”
      It’s hard nigga… it’s hard.
      —————–
      Well if it’s soooo hard, deal with the repercussions of said actions.
      S-T-D, H-I-V, or K-I-D :tea:

KayCeiSoul says:

Dumbest shyt in the universe. :smack:

It totally flies over my head like a UFO, how ANYBODY feels that just because the ability to abort exists that a woman should partake in the even that the man – (who bussed mind you) doesn’t “want” what he helped create.

WRAP UR SHYT UP BUSTAS. Period.

What happens when/if the day in age comes when abortion is not an option?
      Then what?

Niggas kill me being on that simp azz irresponsible shyt – wanna bust sum wide open RAW (wit’chonastyass)and then complain when a chick gets pregnant. Don’t Ike afterthefact – pull out that inner Ike before and say, this is NOT about to go down unless we use this here rubber or until I get a vasectomy or unless your tubes are tied. Even fugg a birth control pill because they fail more often than not.

I’ve never been all gung-ho for dragging the courts in folks business either. But the child support system is tailor made for niggas who screw without protection and want to turn the other way when the shyt hits the fan.

Irresponsible, immature, whack. In that order. :coffee:

missyJ says:

==========

People generally do not choose to have children in order to bring anything into the world. Their offspring are not thought of as future gifts to society and contributors to the economy, arts, etc.

People have children to carry on their family name, further the family business, self promotion, to have some to love, someone who has to love them back. Having children used to be an outward sign of virility for men and still is. Men get pats on their back and cigar smoke as if creating semen is akin to creating the polio vaccine. People want their baby to be their twin, dress like them, walk like them, or be a star athlete like there were.

missyJ says:

His motive behind all of this is to clearly keep her out of his pockets

=========

As if her motives weren’t to get IN his…

Buttercup says:

=======
      Okay. I get it. Truth be told, it would be really hard for me to go back to wearing condoms with the dude I’m with now. We had some birth control complications, so we tried the prophylactic route. After about 5 minutes, he was like fukk it. He wouldn’t mind if I got pregnant. People obviously say crazy stuff in the heat of the moment :lol:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Listen I really think these 2 been fuggin. Thats how he felt comfortable enough not to strap up. She got pregnant and he had alot of explaining to do to Exema. Now he got to play his role like he on know how this happened and she know he love her and lets not let this baby tear us apart all the standard chit niccas say when they get caught out there. Nicca you got caught pay this chick and keep it moving.

libra80sbaby says:

SOTHERNGRL says:

———————-
      ZACKLY!!! Fugg Luda cartoon lookin azz

Was theft always her plan?

:smack:
      :warning: PSA – anybody attempting to ‘debate’ this with @Man, please be advised that it is an exercise in futility. your head will explode and he’ll still be ‘standing his ground’ – carry on… :tea:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

***********************

You’d be surprised at how many men are used to it because they always do it and don’t even entertain the thought of not doing it.

Buttercup says:

I’m not going to get involved in the proactive/ reactive debate other than saying :preach” Kay

Missy, I never given it much thought, but you are right. I think parenting is a selfless act.

@LIBRA
      “Well if it’s soooo hard, deal with the repercussions of said actions.
      S-T-D, H-I-V, or K-I-D ”

The K-I-D ain’t the problem. It’s her STEALING his money because of her DECISION.

She ain’t take not chance. She deliberately decided to have a kid to steal his money. That is wrong. :shrugs:

Buttercup says:

Not a caricature :rofl:

@BIRD
      “Yeah, you wear it, just in case… but it sucks. Any ninja tell you anything different is a dayum lie.
      ***********************

___________________________

No, I wouldn’t be surprised at all. Just like wearing a seat belt. You get used to wearing it, you feel uncomfortable not wearing one.

BUT, all it take is ONE time not too, and you will never want to wear one again.

NEVER.
      :eek:

libra80sbaby says:

@MAN
      —————————-
      She didn’t fugg herself tho!! Luda is smart enough to know the motives of women that have the chance to sleep with a man with money and status. HE should have wrapped his dack up. Period! This would have been avoided has HE taken care of HIMSELF.

@NANCY
      “Was theft always her plan?

__________________________

That’s cause it ain’t no debate. It’s theft and it can’t be justified.

To even fix your face to say someone else’s money should be stolen to support your SOLE decision is just foolish. :no: <<<smh

Trouble dont last alwys Luda. Hopefully you and Mika can let this pass. *Shoulder hunch*

@LIBRA
      “She ain’t take not chance. She deliberately decided to have a kid to steal his money. That is wrong
      —————————-

No… this could have been avoided if this Tamika hoe supported her own DECISIONS.

Luda can do a lot of chit, but he ain’t rape her and he CAN’T FORCE HER TO HAVE NO BABY. She DECIDED to do that chit with NAIR PLAN to pay for her OWN, SOLE DECISION.

You ain’t got to lie for her. She tryin to steal. If she wasn’t she wouldn’t even ask that nigga to pay for HER DECISION. She ride off into the sunset and take care of her own responisibilty. The fact that she even asking that nigga to support HER DECISION is ridiculous.