Rapper The Game, Star of ‘Marrying The Game’, Accused of Beating His Fiancee

The Game and Tiffney Cambridge

Rapper The Game stands accused of beating the brakes off his baby mama, school teacher Tiffney Cambridge. The Game and Tiffney star in a reality TV show titled Marrying The Game. Is it just a coincidence that these incidents always seem to occur before a reality show is set to return for a new season? I’m not buying this one.

The Game is now the suspect in a felony domestic violence investigation … after allegedly beating up his fiancee, law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

According to our sources, Game’s fiancee Tiffney Cambridge, filed a police report last weekend … following a March 19th incident during which she claims Game attacked her. Cambridge told police the couple was having an argument and Game turned violent.

Sources close to Tiffney tell us, Game hit Tiffney repeatedly in the face, injuring her eye socket and breaking her nose. Law enforcement sources say police took photos of her face.

We’re told the L.A. County Sheriff’s Department has launched a criminal investigation.

12:00 PM PT — The Game tells us, “I don’t want to give fuel to these false accusations, but the truth will definitely come out. I am always looking out for my children’s safety and have never laid a hand on Tiffney.” Source

123 Responses to “Rapper The Game, Star of ‘Marrying The Game’, Accused of Beating His Fiancee”

Damn…fa realz?

User Friendly says:

looks like another love TKO :box:

literally!

aRoTh says:

I’m quite sure it didn’t start after the “I do’s”. :tea:

He look like a beater :shrugs: If we’re going by just the looks

DoNotDeleteMe says:

I hope this is not true. I love The Quiz and Elder Tiffney together! :love:

Trendsetter says:

:blink:

Your not buying he put his hands on her Sandra?

Wasting time says:

Wait, They got married ?!

iscream says:

What wife? And I thought she left him for Tami Romain…

aRoTh says:

User Friendly says:

looks like another love TKO

literally!
    _________________________

:sing:
    Takin the bumps
    and the bruises
    and all the pain
    of a two-time loser

You betta SANG Teddy (or Regina – I :heart: BOTH versions) !

:think:

…well she is a sickening azz woman so… :shrugs:

What wife? And I thought she left him for Tami Romain…

What? :blink:

He needs to beat that shatt off his face :blink: dafugg

essenze says:

Hmm. I don’t know about this one. She is a nag though but even with that I don’t see him as a woman beater. Anything is possible though

She said looks like another love TKO .. I ain;t get past comment #2 :bye:

User Friendly says:

he reminds me so much of my boy-frennnn in high school. :love:

What does she have to say? ie.what has she posted on this ish :huh:

Just Looking says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

What wife? And I thought she left him for Tami Romain…

What? :blink:

Yeah, DTTS said, that Tami ate her cat box up and vice versa and Tiffany is now strung out on Puzzay? :shrug: Yeap, yes Ummhummm

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

aRoTh says:

User Friendly says:

looks like another love TKO

literally!
    _________________________

:sing:
    Takin the bumps
    and the bruises
    and all the pain
    of a two-time loser

I CAN NOT BREAVE! :rofl:

zurishay says:

Theyre not married…That’s Khloes man!!!

What good are pics taken a week and a half after the incident? Did she go to the hospital right away? Do they have pics? Need more details on this one. It ain’t making a whole lot of sense right now.

iscream says:

Tiffany would be more likely to hit Jay Cee On (hate how she says his name) then him to hit her. She is a biotch.. Sorry but she is.

OpinionHated says:

She looks like she could be his momma and beat the brakes off him… I’m sorry he doesn’t get me as a thug he gets me as the gheys….. I am with Sandra not buying it – a whole week after she gets beat that bad before she presses charges – something smells rotten in Denmark….

Jay Cee On!

You is so right. :dead: :casket:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I am dead at Gigi stripper name.
    Well ain’t telling my stripper name cause I don’t like my middle name :no:
    But I still got a name… I ain’t telling
    DO IT FOR THE BLOG :yes:
    I AIN’T GONE DO IT :nono:

DO IT FOR THE BLOG :yes:
    I AIN’T GONE DO IT :nono:

DO IT FOR THE BLOG :yes:
    I AIN’T GONE DO – :danban:

They call me the CLAPPER! Cause when I shake it be like lights on lights off :buttshake:
    Wait that’s not :cell: how it go in the movie? DTTS said they call her THE SNAPPER. Not cause she got it but because she eat a lot of seafood and when she slide down the pole she leave fish oil. I think they use the petroleum for cosmetics. Whale blubber…. :kona:

Smonae says:

I though they broke it off.. Tiffany was just munching on Tammi from BBW carpet now her and the Game back together???? So confused I hope this aint true :no:

__________________-
    In tears. :cry: Tears :cry:

Previously Desired Fish for Dinner. I’m good Thanks

Gigi26 says:

Sorry but ima call it like I see, the Game needs to leave this broad alone.

He clearly isn’t ready for marriage so they need to co-parent. That woman doesn’t have anything positive to give to him other than his kids. This broad was a GRADE A NAGGER on the show. He never did anything right. Hell she too old for him anyways :no:

LEAVE HER ALONE Jayceon. This will NOT END WELL. She seem like the type that would scratch herself and call the cops. Not saying he an angel, but just leave a situation before it gets to a nasty point like this.

MEOW :kona:

User Friendly says:

Tiffnaneeny and Tami Roman would kill each other. they both have disgusting personalities. that would never work. aint enough dopamine in the world.

Uyanda says:

Women take sooo much **** from losers! Dirty peen that good, huh…?

Smonae says:

Iscream she annoying as hell, didnt even wanna cook that man breakfast :no:

I think she Thin Lined it. beat her nose in the fridegedaire :lol:

iscream says:

@gigi.

:cosign:

She would get upset with everything… Made because he had to travel for work and wouldn’t take her… She needs to find her a dude that works 9-5 that last episode when they went away and had that big fight! :popcorn: I’m ready for the new season.

KSabrena says:

A fight?? His wife?? What am I missing here…

cheeks8683 says:

I mean he did spit on women at the club so if the shoe fits…..

Smonae says:

Gigi I agree, she was complaining about how he play with his kids
    she a total vibe killer

Just Looking says:

DTTS – Where you go? Maybe it wasn’t her that said it….

:shrug:

So Tami been face deep in the sea platter huh? :lol: I seen that pic of them together. Tami tryin to push her tits in Tiff mouf look like. :lol:

Game should see that as an “oppurtunity” tho! He shouldn’t be trippin!

iscream says:

@Smone

I hope he’s not back with her.

DTTS – Where you go?
    What time is it? About 4? She is having her 8th meal of the day. Let me call her
    :warning: SPILL ON AISLE 5 OF COSTCO
    That’s how I get her to leave :gossip: I get security to come clean up all of the boxes and troughs she ate up..

Smonae says:

Man did u see Game snap out on Tami on IG.

I think Tami threw shade at the Game to get Tiff all to herself.

Beta says:

ARoth u stupid :lol:

Smonae says:

Iscream she annoying as hell, didnt even wanna cook that man breakfast :no:
    When this FEMALE *giggles didn’t cook breakfast, I mean who does this? I mean how long it take for Eggos or Jimmy Dean frozen sammich

Just Looking says:

Can hear Tami now (sounding like a dude), girl please I eat way better than Jayce ON. Let me show you hunti.

Tiffany :bounce:

:tea:

I said it :eek:
    I heard it with my own two eyes :eek:

Gigi26 says:

Wasn’t Tiffney or whatever that damn name is a teacher?!

She tried to have this nigga the Game as a Build a Man. NEVER do that shyt. Cuz you’ll never be fully satisfied with the results!

Wasting time says:

Damn you taken!
    I had to look up the clip!

just :buttshake: in my chair to END OF TIME and hit it back.
    :whistle: Say you’ll never let me go, say say you’ll never let me go :whistle:

@SMONAE
    “Man did u see Game snap out on Tami on IG.

I think Tami threw shade at the Game to get Tiff all to herself.
    Yeah, I’m reading it now. :lol:
    Game is so emotional. :lol:
    He should invited Tami over so all of them could spend some time together. She woulda phucked him too eventually. :yes:

Buttercup says:

Where is Bey? My CEO said that my work in the last quarter was excellent. That heifer jinxed me :chase:

Smonae says:

Sam’s & Costco got all options. If u that pressed for time and he made it clear how important a hot meal is :shrugs:

But shid, If I didnt have to work
    That ninja gone be getting fresh eggs homemade biscuits from scrath home fries with all the works……

Ninja would think he at a five star :yes:

Whoever said he looks gay, I concur… Looks like he stays on the :pc: and takes mannie mannie selfies :shrug: #aintmyfault

Spring break is next week for the kidies :eek: Ya’ll have a good weekend…. My homework is finished :yahoo: I will be getting tipsy this weekend :yes:

Gigi26 says:

Tiff’s tits were totally deflated though. Look like she rolls them shyts up into a bra like a fruit roll up :no:

Smonae says:

girl please I eat way better than Jayce ON. Let me show you hunti

:vomit: :rofl:

Takin the bumps
    and the bruises
    and all the pain
    of a two-time loser
    =======
    *puts my lighter up*

Smonae says:

But shid, If I didnt have to work

Ninja would think he at a five star :yes:
    :fistbump: I hear you Smonae! I’d have thee best chef EVER cooking all healthy and ish for him :eek:

Gigi26 says:

She woulda phucked him too eventually.
    ———————————-
    :rofl: Eventually being the key word :yes:

Man, they talkin bout havin an “Emergency Black People Meeting” to discuss removing Nick Cannon.

Twitter is a bytch mayne.

I just read this on another blog. Which one of yall said. This ain’t nothing but some Rose mess right chea.
    ************************

MrsMommy> Mz_DivaL •27 minutes ago

PO NIXON. Living in an alley somewhere, reading about the fabulous lives of his relatives on the very newspapers he’s wrapped up in to keep the cold away.
    *************************

@GIGI
    “She woulda phucked him too eventually.
    ———————————-
    Eventually being the key word

Dealing with women… one thing you have to be is PATIENT.

But shid, If I didnt have to work

_________________________

yeah, i don’t understand the problem. i mean although i work, i’ll still do a full breakfast spread grits & all on the weekend. but then, i actually like my Mister, so it’s not a chore. :tea:

=======
    The fish I had for lunch is not sitting well on my stomach now :wail:

But shid, If I didnt have to work
    =========
    :cosign: I’d even let him see what that mouth do before he leaves the house.

Fruit Roll Ups
    :dead: :casket: :ghost:

oh and :rofl:

Gigi26 says:

———————————-
    I happily oblige :yes: Sure do.

Wasting time says:

@Bird
    I saw that story too.
    Nixon should look at his momma and ask where 504,000 at

=======
    :crying1:

Not fruit roll up titties :crying1:

What Nick do? He just “different” :shrug:

Wasting time says:

@Bird
    I saw that story too. Nixon should look at his momma and ask where 504,000 at.
    ********************

Yes Lawt. Talkin bout she gone be homeless unless Beyonce take care of her and her side son.

Gigi26 says:

If your nipple is pointing south…please sista consider breast inflation surgery :yes:

@BUTTERCUP
    “But shid, If I didnt have to work
    =========
    I’d even let him see what that mouth do before he leaves the house.

Shiiiid. You lying.

So EVERY morning that nigga would get a lil :blow: before work is what you saying?
    :huh:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Nick ain’t don’t nothing to support his exile :lol:
    He might be corny but we still claim folks like DMX who loves rocks more than his kids.. Iyanla couldn’t fix his pipe…. Come man :lol:

Just Looking says:

:offtopic: Have any of you ladies ever seen or had folks get tips put on their toes?

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

If your nipple is pointing south…please sista consider breast inflation surgery

by Gigi26 on Apr 4, 2014 at 4:16 pm
    ——-
    Inflation? Watch someone try to black market this. Lurkers PLEASE do not buy Pump It Up inject it into your titties and think it is going to end well. DO THE EDUCATION. :kona:

Nick ain’t don’t nothing to support his exile

Ok, DMX on probation…. but Nick?

Nick azz gotta go. He better go join that race Tiger Woods started or sumpin.

Crickett says:

Ion know what a women past 25 see’s in a man like Game. Sooner or later he is going to beat your butt ask Tiny, Floyd’s wifey, 50’s girl bout those love taps. They call it proving their love.

Jaws be tired :kona:

This one of the Best Friday’s EVER. I’m in Fuggn TEARS, TEARS :cry:

Not fruit roll up titties :crying1:
    ========
    You’d EAT THEM too, wouldn’tchew? :eek:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@Man: I ain’t fighting for Nick. I ain’t got a dog on that fight. But fair is fair :lol: At least be cares about his 3/4ths black kids

Yep, ladies that duck would feel so much love IF you liked him. :lol:

aRoTh says:

DTTS says:

I heard it with my own two eyes
    ___________________________________

Did you use ole boy from downsturrs prescription lens? His ass can “read between the lines” too.

@MISTAKEN
    “we still claim folks like DMX who loves rocks more than his kids..”

In DMX defense, that nigga son was a straight up bytch tho! All that cryin and wining and chit that nigga was doin! Wasn’t he wearing a cowboy hat and playin a guitar and chit too?

Um.. yeah, I can’t even fully blame X on that one.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Not fruit roll up titties
    ========
    You’d EAT THEM too, wouldn’tchew?

——–
    No but I think I am going to buy some and suck them off Mister tonight :oops:

——–
    No but I think I am going to buy some and suck them off Mister tonight :oops:
    +++++++
    Steals Idea. #dontjudge

But what if forget and chew Goes back to :kona:

SHEDDUP Man :rofl:
    His son got that mouth :homo:

Yep, ladies that duck would feel so much love IF you liked him.
    _________

All these requirements and red tape just for a lil :blow: from yall!
    UGH! :mad:

==========
    He gets it every night I stay at his place already. If I didn’t have to work, :yes: Morning nookie is my fav.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

JL: I will let you know. I am going to try it tonight myself. If I do it wrong :bite: look for me on the news :hahaha: Man missing dack after fore play goes horribly wrong
    I know my husband tho… He will be like keep trying till you get it right *pushes head down*

Buttercup says:

Have any of you ladies ever seen or had folks get tips put on their toes?
    =========
    :rofl: I knew of one girl who did this in high school. This ish was soooo ugly!

Wasting time says:

Have a good weekend!

aRoTh says:

DTTS says:

I heard it with my own two eyes
    ___________________________________

He often sees what ain’t there YET :eek:

Buttercup says:

I sure hope Mr.T knows how to administer the Heimlich.

:whistle: d I c key ride,. Don’t chu wanna ride :eek:

:think: i think i want Taken to leave now… and take Butter w/her. :hahaha:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Could be on the news shortly, I’m about to die laughing. :ghost:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I am gone. Gotta go buy some fruit roll ups :peace:
    Make sure my kids asleep tonight
    Taken2 likes to sneak out of bed. Her at the door :eek: mommy Whatchu eating?

She be like I want a hot dog :ghost:

:cell: 911 on MsTake
    Them babies need they daddy :chase:

Buttercup says:

Have any of you ladies ever seen or had folks get tips put on their toes?
    =========
    :rofl: I knew of one girl who did this in high school. This ish was soooo ugly!
    _______
    Saw it once and almost slid out the chair laughing. The bottom of soles were black as chimney smoke.

========
    I bet she turned the water black :hurl:

Just Looking says:

Water black yes, They changed it twice…

Real Story #1370

sound like somebody put a root on her feet :no: (or was she in-dee-in?) :kona:

Buttercup says:

That is so nasty. I know the tech was talking all loud in her native tongue. No need to ask her if she have booooy-freeeennn.

Heads to Store for Fruit Roll Ups

Mista :bounce:

Have a good one!

:peace:

then the manager come in all frowned up and take that chair/tub out of service until they can scrub it out and disenfect it

Buttercup says:

They charged her extra because it was a lot of wuuuuurk.

ugh, i can’t leave yet, cause i gotta go to an ‘appreciation service’ this evening… i hate these… it’s like being at a funeral, to me :angry:

Teddy Pendergrass managed to die.

Promise that was my first thought.

please hush… now i’m gonna be laughing inappropriately – at church

Afiya says:

I don’t condone violence but this clingy annoying chick made me want to :box: her a few times myself :yes: I had to stop watching :cuss:

:kona: