Tae Heckard is Brandon Jennings’ Problem Now

Brandon Jennings and LaSonatae Heckard

You don’t have to look at Detroit Pistons star guard Brandon Jennings to see he is not a very smart man. You only have to look as far as his Twitter.com timeline.

Jennings, 24, is clearly smitten with bisexual socialite (and sometime actress) LaShontae Heckard. And LaShontae, 40, is clearly smitten with Jennings’ money.

Brandon Jennings and Teyana Taylor

Jennings, who once dated washed-up singer Teyana Taylor, won’t be the first NBA star to sample a rapper’s leftovers. Nelly quickly dumped Tae once he realized she was a lesbian who wasn’t doing anything for him other than occasionally cleaning out his wallet.

Tae Heckard and Ari the Mack

Tae was reportedly much happier when she lived her life as an in-demand lesbian. But she was also broke.

Tae’s decision to date rappers and ballplayers is purely an economical one. She’s getting older and her biological clock is ticking louder.

Brandon Jennings and LaSonatae Heckard

She desperately needs a child support check to maintain her current lifestyle for the next 18 years. And Jennings is fertile; he already has a son with a NBA groupie.

As one of Tae’s associates so aptly noted, she never saw Tae with as many handbags and shoes when Tae dated women.

In fact, Tae was married to a butch woman.

Tae’s ex-girlfriend (or ex-hubby as the case may be) didn’t have a lot of money to spend on Tae, but she made up for that by showering Tae with Love and affection. Sadly that wasn’t enough. Tae wanted something that Love couldn’t buy; she wanted the world on a baller’s budget.

• Nelly reportedly dumps Ashanti for a lesbian
  • Morning Glory: Tae Heckard (Ne-Yo’s Former Beard)
  • Photo of The Day: Tae Heckard kissing a stud lesbian
  • Nelly is very first celebrity spokesmodel for Sean Jean underwear

58 Responses to “Tae Heckard is Brandon Jennings’ Problem Now”

zurishay says:

Sandra just slayed her with words alone.

weFukNorNah says:

I laugh at hoe these lames are smitten over hoes but they walk past real genuine women.. look at this clown mfz wardrobe…Anywho Tae just as shady bc she was partying two weeks ago with Teyana Taylor in LA with Lauren london….

VicKaLiCious says:

40??? Damn she looks amazing.

weFukNorNah says:

Tae is a straight up dyke…Price is right to be straight…

she can be my problem for a day. “I love bad bitches that my fkn prollum” :buttshake:

is she really 40 or does SR just not like this chick :rofl:

and why he got on karate slippers? :huh:

Tae a ho. She getting passed around all over the place. Men, women, whatever. If they got some cash she giving up the a$$. Brandon is a broke down baller. Dating all these passed around z-listers. He prolly want a real starra but can’t get one because he’s a lame who’s wee wee is probably enflamed.

Smonae says:

This write up :rofl:

weFukNorNah says:

Nah Tae gotta be knocking on 40 bc she served in the military wayyyy before they changed the uniforms

@WE FUK
      “I laugh at hoe these lames are smitten over hoes but they walk past real genuine women.”

Lot of “genuine women” be ugly as phuck tho.
      :shrugs:

Cute girl but who cares :tea:

VicKaLiCious says:

40??? Damn she looks amazing.
      ********************

That chile ain’t no 40. You know how Sandy get with the shade. She is the master. Got the glow and errthang.

@Man :phew: straight no chaser huh :lol:

gbellab says:

40??

Smonae says:

Sandy u dont like Teyana, she can actually sing tho :hahaha:

This write up :rofl: damn

She will be 39 this year. I couldn’t believe it either.

Smonae says:

“The ratchet part is Tae and pound puppy Teyana were friends when Teyana was engaged to Jennings.”

OOOOh now that’s a hoe for ya :nono:
      These hoes aint loyal :hahaha:

weFukNorNah says:

Well I don’t have to worry bout Tae anyway… I’m not a millionaire. ..I will stick with my 6 figure ladies

@JENIE
      “@Man straight no chaser huh”
      _________________________

Come on now. I’m just saying. We gotta get with ugly hoes cause they “genunine.”

She looks great if she is 39 :tea:

Teyana look like she could be sisters with ol girl.

weFukNorNah says:

I didn’t say u gotta get it..I prefer ugly genuine hoes than unloyal community puzzy givin semen shootin dykes. .. I don’t want what everyone else does..been there done that. . I will pick an old simple azz Michelle williams

Buttercup says:

Brandon Jennings is probably “marking his territory” with the twitter posts since Nelly posted her as his WCW. They’re just swinging their nuts.

these wappers, athletes abd such continue to recycle the same women
      DANG there’s plenty women to go around.
      Get some new in ur reserve
      :no:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Lot of “genuine women” be ugly as phuck tho.

:dead: so what you say they dont have no choice BUT to be a good and dedicated cuz only one man at a time want them, huh?

:rofl: Man is a trip.

Tae is loyal. Loyal to money. Niggas is loyal too. loyal to p*ssy. It is what it is :tea: betta get in where you fit in while the getting is good.

Buttercup says:

Sandy u dont like Teyana, she can actually sing tho
      ===========
      I didn’t know this until I saw a video of her singing “In Love with Another Man.” I :heart: her voice.

Get it Tae.

I don’t know these people, but it sounds like they all need to board the short bus to their nearest clinic for a round of antibiotic ****tails. :yawn:

@Man – Why oh why do you still have that shoe in your gravi? :wail:

Buttercup says:

DANG there’s plenty women to go around.
      Get some new in ur reserve
      =========
      I’on think a lot of people would be cool with that lifestyle/”play their role.” I think they have to recycle the sure-things.

39 looks great on her *who gonna check her boo*

Once she find the right baller to marry her, ALL HER HOE shyte will be erased, she’ll be pure and worthy. Love and Light :D

weFukNorNah says:

That nigga tweet and ig about her all day..it’s only ONE pic of him on hers…newly shouldn’t be pressed I’m sure he beat it out the frame…never understood why ppl be pressed when ur ex with someone else..my concept is..I may not be shyt but at least I still fugged u

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      This better be good. Cause Jazmine Sullivan sanging that song acapella on YT? Is everything. :yes: Lawd. It better beat that or else I dont wanna see it. :no: Teyana best not have messed that song up.

*goes to go look*

Buttercup says:

Why oh why do you still have that shoe in your gravi?
      ===========
      Let me finish eating my almonds before the starts to go in on that shoe again :lol: I would be dead messing around with Nancy.

libra80sbaby says:

That heffah 40??!! :wtf: Bruh..that must be the “black” part of her cause we all know black dont crack…and Yes she lesbo like a mug…knew it when I first seent her :homo:

Buttercup says:

*goes to go look*
      ==========
      Waaaaait Dubb! She sang a snippet in the car. I :heart: Jazmine’s acapella version when she visited the office of a magazine (I think it was People). Jazmine’s voice sometimes brings tears to my eyes.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Um. Tae overlooking all of your hoe qualities you are a very pretty woman. You couldn’t pick nobody better than this cat? There are plenty of paid men out there who would love to wife you :yes: You need to start reading Forbes, watching your local state elections… and stop watching the NBA drafts :no: You too old for that lady.

Buttercup says:

============
      :hahaha: I love the gems o’ Luvn.

Wasting time says:

39 and nothing better to do than jump from rapper, to ballplayer to bull dyke!

ain’t gon do it Butter :nono: I woke up with a headache, and I’m not here for Man’s unnecessary foolishness.
      *giggles involuntarily* :rolleyes:

Beta says:

and stop watching the NBA drafts :no: You too old for that lady.

:lol: she bad tho :tea:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@Beta: Oh she is :yes: Which is why I want her to get the best out of life. She puts Kim K to shame in the face. And her body is good too. So that in itself put her above KK. And she ain’t got a sex tape that we KNOW of???? Where is her Kanye?? She too black to be saved?? :tea:

weFukNorNah says:

I prefer 3-figure ladies. I’m a cheap date. :coffee:

Buttercup says:

=========
      A couple of my exes kick themselves for not doing right. I would make moves on their behalf and give advice, but I was told I was being too controlling and uppity. Now, they see that I’m doing just fine for myself, and they’re in the same place they were 8-12 years ago. They still try to sneak back in every now and then. I don’t pay ‘em no mind. When I see ‘em, I walk passed them like :danban:

Buttercup says:

*giggles involuntarily* :rolleyes:
      ==========
      I’m done with my snack now. Do it for the blog :lol:

Carrington says:

OK… lemme do some calculations here:

One… carry the one… bring down… subtract… two, three, foe…

Nelly – they say he biseckshual
      Brandon Jennings – they been saying on the internets that he the gay
      Teyana Taylor – AH say she is a boy. (she just gives me that and has since she was on that Sweet 16 show)
      Tae – Biseckshual

I’ve always said it, “when one plus one equals one… SOME one got some splainin’ to do’s.

Buttercup says:

I prefer 3-figure ladies. I’m a cheap date. :coffee:
      ========
      :crying1:

:newpost:

I prefer 3-figure ladies. I’m a cheap date. :coffee:
      _________________________

:hahaha: but… what?! :ghost:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

3 figures SR???? They must be on section 8 because you can’t even have a median income level house and car and live in Alabama with 3 figures :ghost:
      You know them people on section 8 rent be like $18/month. Then they get food stamps. The only thing they pay for is their car :steer: That be an Escalade or a brand new Chevy Tahoe…Camaro…. Dodge Charger…Chrysler 300 :facepalm:

I prefer 3-figure ladies
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^
      You tryna get in on her food stamps huh Sandra? You want her to brang some groceries round your spot?

3 figures? :wtf:

$9.99 or $999?

What? << Lil Jon voice. :wtf:

Buttercup says:

============
      :hahaha: I love the gems o’ Luvn.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Draya and Adrienne Bosh SAID So, are they not a Perfect example Of Whore to wife status

:tea:

She will be 39 this year. I couldn’t believe it either.
      ********************
      No way. I need receipts for that there.

Dearest MissT:

:chase:

GET OUT MY MINE.

KDubb

Carrington says:

I prefer 3-figure ladies. I’m a cheap date.
      – – – – – – – –
      LMAO!! That damn Sandra said, “I’ll take a HUNDREDaire for $99, Alex!”

Go ‘head, Sandra Mae. Y’all better than me because I likes me some coins. My next wife will be bringing something to the table. I want to bring our $hit together and build on top of what’s already there. I’m too old to be trying to build some $hit from the ground up, or bring you in with my $350,000 in assets and you come in from McDonald’s with $71 dollars talkin ’bout, “here bae, put this with the ress.”

No thanks. I’m kewl.

“here bae, put this with the ress.”

____________________________

but if that’s her ALL, isn’t that a good thing? :rofl:

Carrington says:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

but if that’s her ALL, isn’t that a good thing?
      – – – – – –

bellashay says:

Either way she’s beautiful.