Water Hoses Turned On Obama Protesters

Water Hoses Turned On Obama Protesters

Filipinos protesting President Barack Obama’s visit got the water hose treatment as they clashed with riot police today.

Obama, who landed in Japan today, will have a small army guarding him when he visits South Korea, Malaysia and the Philippines over the next five days.

Water Hoses Turned On Obama Protesters

From NBC News:

Police armed with truncheons, shields and a fire hose clashed with more than 100 left-wing activists who rallied at the U.S. Embassy in Manila on Wednesday to oppose a visit by President Barack Obama and an expected security pact that would increase the American military presence in the Philippines.

Some of the protesters carried paper U.S. flags with the message: “Obama not welcome.”

Obama, who landed in Japan on Wednesday, is due to visit South Korea, Malaysia and the Philippines over the next five days as part of a wider attempt to “rebalance” and “pivot” toward Asia.

51 Responses to “Water Hoses Turned On Obama Protesters”

buddapecan says:

Wow!

I was just telling my friend that sometimes I wish I had one of those pressure hoses. I would spray a whole lot of folks into the east river. :yes:

Smonae says:

Well they bet not bring they azz over here trying to do nails & shyt later.
    Disrespecting our President :nono:

San ah make ya dance says:

*snickers*

Just Looking says:

:tea: South Pacific Theater…hates the US.

Not sure why, the US Military being there is the only thriving economy they have there aside from prostitution.

weFukNorNah says:

Damn

Wasting time says:

Smonae says:

Well they bet not bring they azz over here trying to do nails & shyt later.
    Disrespecting our President :nono:

____________________________________
    OMG !
    You ain’t never lied!

VDot says:

Looking like the 1950′s civil rights march :lol:

They better start sanging “We shall overcome”

Smonae says:

Well they bet not bring they azz over here trying to do nails & shyt later.
    Disrespecting our President

:lmao: you stoopit, yo!

:hahaha: next time Imma tell em Obama is my boy-frennnn.

It’s not his fault that the Philippines rolls like that. They knew what could happen and it was worth it for them to protest anyway. So good luck to them with their cause I guess.

Just Looking says:

@Wasting – Who else going do our feets and nails and eyyeyabraw?

aRoTh says:

:obama: better stay his ass from over there in/near Malaysia. :nono:

Where that plane at? We ain’t forgot. :waiting:

Protesters —> :ban: :shotsfired1: <— waterhose

Well they bet not bring they azz over here trying to do nails & shyt later.
    Disrespecting our President :nono:
    ___________________________

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

They do not like us because we are OCCUPYING their country with our military. But its JAPAN’s fault. Go protest them :coffee:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Obama ain’t tell them to hose them :no: You know them Asians don’t play that protest mess. Play with it if you want to
    Asian girl steps up to the microphone :cool: I would like to say I do not like the government and I think we should be allowed to eat extra rice, play outside and have more than one baby. My feet hurt from these BINES.
    *whole tee bee goes blyke*
    Immediately afterwards the girl :shotsfired: :cheer: then :ghost:

Smonae says:

Just Looking we gone outsource to Nigeria, if they can stand there and braid for hours I kno they can buff a nail and do gel nails good :hahaha:

libra80sbaby says:

Smonae says:

Well they bet not bring they azz over here trying to do nails & shyt later.
    Disrespecting our President :nono:
    ————————-
    :rofl: :lol:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I bet they bykes all loose with skin hanging off. They ahole friends be asking them stuff like what’s the skinny on ______ ??? or man stop acting slough…or you that fall off… like yo skin :crying:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Well they bet not bring they azz over here trying to do nails & shyt later.
    Disrespecting our President
    you got boyfren? :ghost:

Just Looking says:

@Smonae – IKR, it’s gotta be a better way. Especially when I say clean up my eyeeebraw and I look it like two hairs left :cuss: :mad:

Just Looking says:

you got boyfren? :ghost:
    :dead: I hate you….Long Time ago, I was like they so personal. :rofl:

:shock:

Wasting time says:

My nail spot the Asians do the nails and the the Spanish women do the feets :tea:

Gigi26 says:

See Americans?

We have FREEDOM OF SPEECH here….

Other places? Like this one? Aren’t so lucky. :tea:

Take note. :yes:

Smonae says:

Girl that shop talk crack me up
    U got baby
    U got husaband or boyfren

Come huni what u get today, we got new colas in :hahaha:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I wonder how you prep for that. Like you see them loading that hose up and you be like :bite: The they point it at you and you be like :eek: The you see the water coming and you tense you byke up like you finna get a whopping :blink: Then that water hit you like nothing you ain’t never felt like BOOM!!!! Knock you dead off your feet and takes all the skin off yo byke :ghost:

How ironic that people are protesting and getting hosed on account of a black president. :lol:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Girl them nail people be so nosey!! I started putting my headphones on ASAPidly and nignoring them. The last dude that did my pedicure was all:
    Where yo li?
    You got ring on you lub yo huban?
    He may yo hapey?
    I can may you hapey :eek:

Buttercup says:

I should send this story to my cousin who says that America is one of the worst places because of the corruption. I told him to go ahead and move to China. I’d miss his FB posts :coffee:

Wasting time says:

Yo
    Mistaken
    I
    Can’t
    With
    You
    Today
    :kona:

Matchsticks says:

ummm, that is a very anti-protest part of the world…Obama has zero control over what their folks decide to do to protesters…

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

aint that about a blip? I know Bull Connor is turning in his grave. :facepalm:

bnatural says:

Buttercup says:

——-

:rofl: TRUE

KyCakes says:

Smonae says:
    Well they bet not bring they azz over here trying to do nails & shyt later.
    ———————————————————————-
    …and THIS ^^ is what I come back to… :ghost:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

aint that about a blip? I know Bull Connor is turning in his grave.
    We post racial :trophy:
    We win. AT LIFE. :rofl:

weFukNorNah says:

Those water hoses hurt like hell

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@Wasting: Listen maybe it is just me cause I am silly, ignorant and intelligent. A deadly mix. But the thought of that water hose hitting they bykes :ghost: CLAWD HAVE MUSTY I am weak!!!!!!!

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Those water hoses hurt like hell
    Turned it on yourself after you watched some p0rn han? Tried to purify yourself and get that nasty ish off your screen??? :tea:
    I die thinking about you doing and saying that :rofl:

Gigi26 says:

You know whats so ironic about this shyt?

We gave the most $$ in Aid to these fukkers when that Typhoon came around..now look at em. :no: Ungrateful sons of bytches…lets take our money back n see how you deal then eh?

Especially when I say clean up my eyeeebraw and I look it like two hairs left

:no: i always say “just cleam up” several times while i’m sitting there. one time i wasn’t as insistent, and ended up walking around looking permanently ‘surprised’ for two weeks :facepalm:

Gigi26 says:

Those water hoses hurt like hell
    ——————————-
    That water pressure ain’t no joke! :lol:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

you just want them to see what they missed out on (typhoon) by giving them the water hose??? You are one giving person :dead:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

This could be us (picture of the typhoon and the water hose) but you playing

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

:newpost: I guess I am telling myself since I am the main one here :lol:

KyCakes says:

Gigi26 says:

Those water hoses hurt like hell
    ——————————-
    That water pressure ain’t no joke! :lol:
    ———————————————————-
    Slight water pressure is the way to go! :yes: :lol:

:facepalm: can somebody pull the plug on Mis T’s keyboardt? a mess and a half, I tell ya :lol:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

No she don’t have a job..just that typical model shyt while he post pics on ig Talmbout his rib..mf pls..The bitch that had those big headed azz chirren and worked at a call center so ur bitch azz could pay your bills should be your rib
    ——————
    Exactly!!! That shyt is sick. SHe busted her ass for you, and you cheated with this no job having heffa, and wanna talk shyt. His ex wife better than me. He’d be paying out the ass.

(from downstairs)

weFukNorNah says:

That water hose powerful..probably was pushing their azz all through the streets

JerseyGirl68 says:

:tape:

OpinionHated says:

This just reminds me of the original Planet of the Apes – ITS A MAN HOSE!!!!!! I can’t stop laughing… thanks Sandra now my boss looking at me sideways… oh man too funny….