5 Teens Duct-Tape, Beat, Rob Caretaker at Palmetto Group Home

TEXT

A group home caretaker was assaulted and robbed by 5 teenagers who lived at the group home, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports.

The incident happened on Saturday at a group home in Palmetto, about 22 miles southwest of Atlanta.

According to police, the 5 teens overpowered the caretaker. One teenager duct-taped and beat the caretaker, then that teen and four others stole the caretaker’s cell phones and car and drove away from the home.

The teens crashed the vehicle a short distance away from the home and ran. Two of the teens — Vanessa Hammons, 17, and a 15-year-old juvenile — were caught near the home.

Kiante Williams, 17, (pictured above left), Shanautica Hardy, 17, (above right) and a 16-year-old juvenile are still at large. Hardy and Williams are wanted for robbery, battery, and obstruction, police said. Police believe the three girls may be in the Old National Highway area.

Police are asking for help in finding the teens. Anyone with information on them, are asked to call Sgt. Lee Gragg of the Palmetto Police Department at 770-463-9068.

82 Responses to “5 Teens Duct-Tape, Beat, Rob Caretaker at Palmetto Group Home”

kamadiva says:

A group home for girls…seems they are all girls!

I need more info….I know some teenagers are out of control, but ws the caretaker abusive? (not that this is a reason to do what they did). I’m going to go research.

I hope they find yall dumb asses :mad:

SOMEBODY IS TAKING CARE OF YOU and you do this? Fugg you

Hershey says:

SMDH! these kids are horrible these days.

Dani says:

Seems there’s no hope for the future! :no:

who named their baby Shanautica after the polo shirts we used to wear in the 90s? :shocked:

Jesus wept

SummerBaby says:

This is terrible. :no:

kamadiva says:

@User – (from downstairs) I thought that looked like June, but wasn’t sure…especially in that get-up. She is usually on point!

SOTHERNGRL says:

DAMN.

Of course Sha-Nautica would do this. So would a La’Polo and a Fubutisha.

kamadiva says:

:dead: at Shanautica, La’Polo and Fubutisha!

missyJ says:

You do all that and take her cell phone and car keys. Guess you ain’t think for chit about some gas money :facepalm:

This 2 mile getaway is worse than OJ 25 mph high speed chase… just make no sense

kamadiva says:

I thought that other pic on the right was a male. :shame:

kamadiva says:

@MissyJ – Teenagers have all the technology in the world to succeed and win, but they dumb! Ignorance can be correct, stupidity can not! :nono:

Felicia #4 :dead:

*imagining her telling someone “My name is Sha NauticA” :rofl: :rofl:
    And she looks to be fed well, so they really didn’t think of their Plan B :no:

Of course Sha-Nautica would do this. So would a La’Polo and a Fubutisha.

:no: didn’t wanna laugh in this post :rolleyes: :rofl:

Of course Sha-Nautica would do this. So would a La’Polo and a Fubutisha.

:crying:

I betchu Jeffrica and Jeffiyah was the main ones holding the duct tape too :tape:

I just can’t. I mean….ugh

*composes self and clears thoak*

…um, yeah, so what i wanted to say was …they need more people – like literally! it can’t be just one woeman in there w/alla dem hefty arse girls! :no: they need at least two (so if they get the jump on one, the otha one can go get help :eek: )
    and for real, i’m kinda torn, only because i don’t know what led to these girls becoming delinquents and ending up in a group home. i suspect that some of them didn’t have a good/safe homelife to begin with, but then maybe they just bad seeds. :shrug: i do know that i don’t flux with ‘em though :hide: :kona:

missyJ says:

I betchu Jeffrica and Jeffiyah was the main ones holding the duct tape too
    ============

:chase:

Man come get you chirren, they acting out.

kamadiva says:

:offtopic: Did yall see the pics of Rihanna’s after Met dress. Beautiful dress…just shows some “plumber” :shame:

So that name was what was hot in ’97???

I know there is a girl named Hillfignisha. The G be silent. Fugg folks.

Yardgirl says:

Of course Sha-Nautica would do this. So would a La’Polo and a Fubutisha.

*********************

:rofl: I bust out laughing so hard, this clear dude came to my office to see if I was OK!! Fubutisha put me over the edge!! :ghost:

On the real though, I am scared of young people today, no damn joke!! :kona:

FuturedocDonte says:

Shanautica :no: y’all with them Atlanta names :nono:

I betchu Jeffrica and Jeffiyah was the main ones holding the duct tape too
    ============

:chase:

Man come get you chirren, they acting out.

___________________________________

why yall so ignant tho? :no:
    :hahaha: :hahaha:

FuturedocDonte says:

:offtopic:

:no: this is why I keep my headphones on at work
    Person1: My mom was born and raised in England….
    Person2: ooooh, does she speak French?
    Me: :huh:
    Person1: no, she’s not from France. She’s from England
    ::person1 leaves office:
    Person2: well Donte what language do they speak in England
    Me: :coffee: …………. Eng-LISH
    :smack:

I know there is a girl named Hillfignisha. The G be silent. Fugg folks.

:facepalm:

I swear i was gonna try to make up a Hilfiger name to add to the list but i could NAT think of one (i bet this child wish her mama didn’t neeva :no: )

Nakeya, did you see the company name that I left you downstairs? :eek:

I know there is a girl named Hillfignisha. The G be silent

I really hope you playing :cry:

although I do know a boy around the way named Crombie.

so Dante must work at Keya job :rofl:

you should have told them they speak Australian over there.

kamadiva says:

@FutureDocDonte – say you lying, please?!?!?!?!?

berrysweet says:

Dani says:

_____________________________

Yea, I saw it…she just won’t do right. Without the extra-ness, it was pretty!

User Friendly says:

so Dante must work at Keya job :rofl:

you should have told them they speak Australian over there.

Should’ve said “They eSpege Espanyole” :eek:

SOTHERNGRL says:

so Dante must work at Keya job
    you should have told them they speak Australian over there.
    ********************
    @USER so you just trying to kill me aint chu?

kamadiva says:

@Dani – only Rihanna could wear that dress!

Again – Ignorance can be corrected, stupidity can not! :nono:

Beta says:

Bad ass kids prosecute em :spank: :lock:

missyJ says:

well Donte what language do they speak in England

=================

As an HR Professional I can say, had you slapped her, wouldn’t have even been a blip in your personnel file.

kamadiva says:

I had someone (I may or may not be related to this person) ask me if my daughter speaks “african” because her father is from Africa? I asked her if she spoke American…this fool said Yes! I walked away! :shame:

FuturedocDonte says:

so Dante must work at Keya job
    —-
    I’m in here sitting at my desk like :blink: > :no: > :typing:

Beta says:

Shanautica :huh: the fukk

Just Looking says:

:ghost: gone up yonder

Those names…they were bound for trouble.

:warning: :warning: *jacked
    THE US IS PREPARING to send a team to Nigeria to help rescue nearly 300 schoolgirls abducted last month — and another eight more kidnapped last night — by vicious Boko Haram militants whose leader threatens, ‘By Allah, I will sell them in the marketplace’ into slavery and marriages.

:nun:

*jacked
    Militants from the Islamic terror group Boko Haram have made good on their leader’s chilling threat, kidnapping eight more girls from a Nigerian village late Monday, authorities said.

The abductions came hours after Boko Haram leader Abubakar Shekau was seen on a widely-circulated video vowing to continue kidnapping the daughters of Christians, forcing them to convert to Islam and selling them into slavery. The kidnappings brought to more than 300 the number of girls who have been taken, according to Nigerian police.

Police said the girls, reportedly ranging in age from 12 to 15, were taken on trucks, along with livestock and food from the village of Warabe, in the nation’s northeast.

*jacked
    One 16-year-old Nigerian girl who was present during the mass abduction at the Chibok Government Girls Secondary School on April 15 recalls the students were at first happy to see gunmen.

The girls in the school dorm could hear the sound of gunshots from a nearby town. So when armed men in uniforms burst in and promised to rescue them, at first they were relieved.

“Don’t worry, we’re soldiers,” the girl, who later escaped, recalled them saying. “Nothing is going to happen to you.”

The gunmen commanded the hundreds of students at the Chibok Government Girls Secondary School to gather outside. The men went into a storeroom and removed all the food. Then they set fire to the room.

“They … started shouting, `Allahu Akhbar,’ (God is great),” the 16-year-old student said. “And we knew.”

The terrorists kidnapped the entire group of girls and drove them away in pickup trucks into the dense forest.

San ah make ya dance says:

_______________________________________________

I pray that they do! :pray:

Hershey says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

*jacked

_________________________________________

Where did you read this? I just read on CNN, they just kidnapped more girls

San ah make ya dance says:

I pray that they do! :pray:
    ————–
    :yes: This world crazy

kamadiva says:

I thought the US was going to “lend” support, but not sending troops. Good if they are….maybe they can send the team that go Bin Laden!

Hershey
    Fox
    And yep he did kidnap 8 more last night

San ah make ya dance says:

—————–
    Just was having a military talk with my fam yesterday.

:nana: to those that said X,Y,and Z about us making a fuss about them girls, and blah blah blah :nana:

missyJ says:

====================

This fool is really trying to die :nono:

I hope they find these girls

San ah make ya dance says:

————-
    :lol: Aint nobody made no fuss :chase:

Wasting time says:

Lets see how many of them girls are recovered . . . .

It wasn’t you San :lol: Was it? :rofl: Even if so *snickers* that :nana: wasn’t for you :hug:

Wasting time says:

Lets see how many of them girls are recovered . . . .

I know right…. Just sad.

San ah make ya dance says:

————
    Naw, I’m just messing with you. I couldn’t even comment at the time, too much for me

Wasting time says:

Lets see how many of them girls are recovered . . . .

:tea:

it took two presidents to get one bin laden so yeah….

OpinionHated says:

Can we trade the African girls for the 5 girls above…..

Wasting time says:

(CNN) — A Texas judge could have sentenced a man to 20 years in prison after he admitted to raping a 14-year-old girl in her high school.

Instead, she gave the defendant a 45-day sentence and five years of probation after implying that the victim was promiscuous.

Judge Jeanine Howard told The Dallas Morning News that she based the sentence, in part, on medical records indicating that the girl had had three sexual partners and had given birth.

She told the newspaper that the victim “wasn’t the victim she claimed to be” and said the defendant, 20-year-old Sir Young, “is not your typical sex offender.”

Critics fear the decision could discourage other victims from reporting rapes.

#saveourchildren

San ah make ya dance says:

—————-
    I feel a real bad way about Adults who sex children :nono: They need to be eradicated

sad day for yoes. Although it sounds more like statutory rape than rape-rape.

OpinionHated says:

Can we trade the African girls for the 5 girls above…..

I didn’t say it, but I hear you :eek:
    ——————–
    Wasting Time, I saw that, and am not sure how I feel about it :thinking:

kamadiva says:

Someone should rape this judge…let her see is she isn’t the victim she claims to be. Also…a 20 year old and a 14 year old….that is statutory rape!!!!!!! That gets an automatic 10 year sentence in GA.

Let me guess…he was a sprite?

*jacked
    LOS ANGELES – The Beverly Hills Hotel just lost two more big-name clients, Clive Davis and Jeffrey Katzenberg, because its owner is introducing an Islamic Shariah-based penal code in the oil-rich East Asian country of Brunei.

Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah announced last week that he would push ahead with the criminal code that would eventually include severing of limbs and death by stoning for people who are gay or commit adultery. The Sultan – through the Brunei Investment Agency – owns the Dorchester Collection luxury hotel chain, which manages the Hotel Bel-Air and The Beverly Hills Hotel in Los Angeles.

ION think he was 20 when it took place.

He is black.

SOTHERNGRL says:

*********************
    OKAY I’m bout to use a word that I cant stand but what the fugg is wrong with this Judge b!tch. I mean really lady just exactly what the fugg is your problem cause yo azz got several to rule this way. :fuss: I dont give a rats azz how many sess partners she has had if she told this fugger not she was raped now get off yo azz and give this child some damn justice. Fuggin Wanch.

and why is that boy’s name Sir? :huh:

tryna be fancy and now they are calling your son, Sir Rapey McRapes Alot

Wasting time says:

Yeah he is black and he was 18 when it took place.
    I don’t know how I feel either DTTS. Jamis just got off and I was pleased . . .

Yall should go read the case on CNN and Fox :tea:

Wasting time says:

tryna be fancy and now they are calling your son, Sir Rapey McRapes Alot
    _______________________________
    I wasn’t ready!

*jacked
    “What we have here is an 18-year-old high school student who was very talented, very gifted,” Allen said, adding that Young had scholarship offers from a “couple of universities.”

Allen further claimed that the victim had agreed to have sex with Young, just not on campus, and “upon making this bad judgment, he admitted that he proceeded over her objections to stop, and he admitted that to the police.”

“We don’t think that he qualifies as your typical sex offender. This is not somebody who has preyed on some young kids or unsuspecting people.”

*jacked
    Howard also sentenced Young to serve 24 hours in jail each year on October 4, the date of the rape, during his probation. And he will have register as a sex offender when he is released from his 45-day jail sentence.

According to WFAA, the judge initially included standard language of probation for sex offenders, only to remove those conditions on Wednesday.

San ah make ya dance says:

:newpost:

Young, who was a schoolmate of the victim’s when the rape occurred in 2011

SOTHERNGRL says:

********************
    **BOOM POW** As i stated no means fuggin no.