Beyonce and Michelle Williams To Attend Kelly Rowland’s Wedding in Costa Rica

kelly-rowland-getting-married

Destiny’s Child lead singer Kelly Rowland tried to keep her intimate wedding a closely guarded secret.

Sandrarose.com broke the news last week that Kelly and her longtime boyfriend, manager Tim Witherspoon were set to tie the knot in Costa Rica this weekend.

A Costa Rica newspaper confirmed that Kelly’s bandmates, Beyonce and Michelle Williams, were spotted going through customs on their way to join Kelly at a resort where the wedding will take place.

925854_284596388368926_1151751206_n

From Tico Times:

It looks like Tim Witherspoon, manager of former Destiny’s Child star Kelly Rowland, is about to put a ring on it. Rowland and Witherspoon seem ready to say “I do” in Costa Rica this weekend, and the rest of the Destiny’s Child crew will be on hand for the ceremony.

The Immigration Administration confirmed to the daily La Nación that Beyoncé Knowles is back in Costa Rica, along with Rowland and Michelle Williams, the third member of the multiplatinum-certified “Bootylicious“ group. The R&B trio arrived at Daniel Oduber international airport in Liberia, Guanacaste on Thursday, the newspaper reported.

Also going through customs was my well-connected source who is on Kelly’s guest list.

I asked my source why told me originally that Beyonce was not invited to Kelly’s wedding. He said Beyonce begged and pleaded with Kelly — and even asked her mother, Tina Knowles, to intervene and talk to Kelly on her behalf.

Kelly was adamant that she did not want Beyonce over there ruining her big day. But Kelly finally relented and added one more name to her small guest list: Beyonce’s.

I hear Beyonce was so happy to be in Costa Rica that she took the above photo of herself and posted it on her Instagram page as proof.

Stay tuned for exclusive pics and more details of the wedding!

• Kelly Rowland and Her Boo Getting Married This Weekend
  • Kelly Rowland Will Not Invite Beyonce To Her Wedding
  • Kelly Rowland Engaged To Her Manager
  • Why does Kelly Rowland keep lying about her boyfriend?

55 Responses to “Beyonce and Michelle Williams To Attend Kelly Rowland’s Wedding in Costa Rica”

n1kk1a says:

Beyonce really needs to get the hell on somewhere…..

n1kk1a says:

Thanks for the weekend post, Sandra!

capricorn83 says:

Sandy…stop. Everyone knows Bey’s name was damn near at the top of Kelly’s guest list. Bey didn’t beg anyone. Thx for that laugh, though :rofl:

Thanks for reading @n1kk1a and capricorn83! :waves:

MrsL says:

Can’t wait to see pics!

VicKaLiCious says:

You know Kelly love her some Bey lol. She been raining on her parade since 1998, Kelly doesn’t mind being second fiddle to the Kang. Lmao jk but I’m sure she Beyonce is in the wedding. She looks mighty bridesmaidish

missyJ says:

Happy Weekend!

Knew twernt no way Bey was not going to be at Kelly wedding.

Adair says:

Kelly looks beautiful in the top picture. Like that cut on her.

Sandra, do you laugh, smirk, giggle, when you be writing your post? I know you do. There is no way you can’t. Well, I know I get a good laugh when I read your post. Thanks.

MrsL says:

Beyonce and Jay-z are at the Heat vs. Nets game right now. So if she went to the wedding, guess it’s already happened and she flew back? :shrugs:

Adair says:

Only when I’m being funny. But in this post I was serious.

I guess the wedding took place already. Beyonce is in NY watching the Nets play Miami.

Audacious2 says:

Well damn, Bey did not & shouldn’t have posted the Instagram pic which throws shade on Kelly’s big day. I see why Kelly went all the way to crappy Cost Rica, so her day could not be all Beyonce hyped.

sassyshe says:

We all know kelindra was gonna have her older sister there. It was probably a morning/noon wedding. Im happy kelly finally found her happy, now if brandy can get on that program….

buddapecan says:

ROFL @ N1kk1a!!!!

Hershey says:

Smdh, Beyoncé was in New York watching the game with Jay-Z, Sandra fire your source they lie too much :coffee:

JerseyGirl68 says:

See why Kelly didn’t want Beyawncy there. SMH

Milky says:

:wave: Happy Mother’s Day to all the mama/granny Roses and those that are not mothers, but are mother figures to someone. Enjoy ur day!

Happy mother’s day to the mothers :waves:

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

WAITING ON THE EXCLUSIVE….BOL

sassyshe says:

Happy mother’s day all

San ah make ya dance says:

Where do y’all come up with these conclusions in y’all lil heads :blink: reaching

San ah make ya dance says:

Really :hahaha: don’t quit your day job :tea:

Crimsontide says:

Morning all. Kelly looks great in that pic. I hope he’s about something and doesn’ screw her over.

Morning ALL :wave:

I highly doubt and DO NOT Believe Beyoncé HAD To cry and beg for an Invite.
      Im not buying that.
      I think these women are closer than “sources” Know

Luvie I agree.
      Sherry “CircusTop” Shepherd soon to be ex-husband is trife :no: She sure knows how to pick ‘em. The first one she said was a moocher and cheated …this one she went through all of this to have a baby via a surrogate and now he is leaving her AS SOON as the baby is about to come. He wants FULL custody and spousal support. He planned this out. This is a humiliating mess. I really need for her to do better.

Wasting time says:

:waves: Morning Roses.. Hope everyone had a good weekend!
      Was there there really doubt Bey was going to be there :no:

Afiya says:

====
      Sounds good for publicity, but this right here :nono: ain’t never gonna happen :no: B don’t have to beg :smh:

Hug: Sandra

:wave: Good Morning Roses, hope your Mother’s Day was what you wanted. :)

We still in THIS post :huh: Well I guess it is only 9:30…. Who cares if I have been at work over 2 hours already :rolleyes: I am about to go hide out in one of these conference rooms with *air quotes* my special project. Which really means finish what I need to do SUPER QUICK and then look for jobs and be on SR until I got to lunch :grill: But I get the job done tho :blink:

_________________________

:eek:

Sandra, you muthaphucka you. Know good and well Kelly ugly azz wasn’t no lead nothing. :lol:

@Man I missed that part. SR slides so mannie zingers in there I have become almost apathetic to the obvious ones until someone points them out.
      So …… when are we going to talk about Michael Sam :waiting: Who feels like getting in an e-fight? I didn’t like it :karate: FIGHT ME THEN :sissy claws: Not because they are gay but because they were :lame: and mashed cake in each other’s faces. Who does that??!!! At a sports event? Oh I know who does it.. a messy queen :rofl: And before anybody points out that’s when people win championships like Chris Bosh they pour champs in other’s dudes mouth’s :stop: HE GAY TOO. I just felt like it was over the top. Like how mannie times did they have to kiss and caress? Lil Red had his baby mama on there and they might have kissed once. She knew her position. Even the wifes!! All these new age men with men about to mess the WHOLE game up .. SMH. Making it about them and proving THEIR love to the world. Watch

Wasting time says:

===========================
      :cosign:
      Oh you wanted to fight… I can’t cause I was looking for matching outfits and a proposal and pick peddles falling from the sky! Not cake in the face:no:

Smonae says:

People who claim to hate Beyonce know the most GTFOH :rofl:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Luvie I agree.
      Sherry “CircusTop” Shepherd soon to be ex-husband is trife She sure knows how to pick ‘em. The first one she said was a moocher and cheated …this one she went through all of this to have a baby via a surrogate and now he is leaving her AS SOON as the baby is about to come. He wants FULL custody and spousal support. He planned this out. This is a humiliating mess. I really need for her to do better.

dang so he basically Kevin Federline’d her ass :smh:

Smonae says:

Good Morning :waves:
      Sandy
      Luvn
      Wasting Time
      Taken
      Afiya
      Man/Boris
      Crimson
      User Friendly

kamadiva says:

Good morning! :hi: I hope everyone enjoyed their Mother’s Day!

Congrats to Kelly!! (but who is blurred out behind her in the top pic).

Beyonce looks cute (like her black and white photos)…and who even doubted that she would be there.

RE: Michael Sams – :lipssealed: I ain’t got no energy for this mess! :rolleyes:

VDot says:

@MisTaken – I just watched the reaction after he was (finally) drafted. Ummm it was a little too much for my tastes. All of that doubled over crying, boyfriend caressing the back…. :huh:

VDot says:

Unless I’m involved in the PDA, I’m not a huge fan of it anyways. :lol:

Michael SAM . . . chille BOO :tea: he still has To make the team. I hope he doesn’t make it :rolleyes:

:hug: NAE

Wasting time says:

Morning :hi: Smonae!

@User: At least Kevin waited until the babies got here and she ALWAYS knew he was a byke up dancer :danban1: and she essentially signed his checks. Lamar just just F IT *throws papers in the air* I cannot be with the upside triangle anymore :stop: I still think he probably sensed she was about to put him out. You know how nigs do. Saw a text or email she sent and he was like :shock: OH ISH… She about to let a nig go.. So then he started making moves.
      Lamar after he read the email
      :cell: yea dawg she finna dip on me and take the money too. I am calling K-Fed lawyer
      Let me :thinking: Go find this surrogate and have her stay with me till the :pacifier: baby come. Possession is 9/10th of the law
      I got sew much to do :steer: to do before she get home from work.

Afiya says:

I’m with YOU MsTake about that Michael Sam BS, who gives a rats azz about him being gay, but that publicity stunt was not cute or called for, they could have left that mess on the floor. :smack:

@VDot :cosign: Like was ALL of that pageantry necessary? You probably about to get cut from the team ANYWAYS. Someone had to draft you in order to not make the NFL look anti-homophobic. Do you know how mannie of them would’ve been picketing and suing :rolleyes: But to they made it about them and their agenda. NOT the fact that he worked his whole life to become an ATHLETETE and member of the NFL. Now it’s about him being gay and his white boy toy getting all the shine. I didn’t see not one speck of blyke in that room. Let me guess… he is going to say they didn’t support his lifestyle and he found a family who would accept him for his money self.

Buttercup says:

:hi: Morning y’all

so if a woman rubbed her man’s back when he got drafted then it would be all good or would that be “pageantry” too? :rolleyes:

wasnt kevin durant just snotting and carrying on the other day? bigotry is weirder to me than homosexuality.

VDot says:

I noticed the same thing. I was like :blink: where’s your family? Who are all these white people slapping you on the back acting like yall go way back. And that old pipsqueak boyfriend who looks like he pirouettes in his spare time :eyeroll:

It is sad to have everything you worked so hard for diminished down to being the 1st openly gay player drafted. Being gay should be the least interesting thing about you.

VDot says:

I noticed the same thing. I was like where’s your family? Who are all these white people slapping you on the back acting like yall go way back. And that old pipsqueak boyfriend who looks like he pirouettes in his spare time

his family is probably a lot some of the posters here. they have set rules for how a man should react to situations or who he should be in a relationship with. :shrugs: I wouldnt invite them folks either. :nono:

….or better yet, maybe they were in church :tea:

VDot says:

Depends. I can’t call it. I would have to see it in order to form an opinion. If it seemed over the top and for show, then :yes: Some things just irk me more than other things. Gay or not :shrug:

Wasting time says:

I don’t know about him getting cut though. Defensive player of the year in his conference and historically they go in the first 3 rounds. He already got his slap in the face being drafted 8th from the last

Wasting time says:

We all know that his family is shamed cause he open and the world know it until he sign that contract and than they all gonna have on rainbow shirts and hats with his number on it :tea:

Smonae says:

Its too damn much attention on him being gay, the media should just be focusing on his talent.

Now I gotta explain to my kid why men kissing in football :facepalm:
      Im soo tired of these damn convos with a 5 yr old

Buttercup says:

===========
      :cosign:

Smonae says:

:newpost: Come upstairs Buttercup

miss_meka says:

Bey looks really pretty in that pic

1 Pingbacks

[…] Kelly — and even asked her mother, Tina Knowles, to intervene and talk to Kelly on her behalf,” SandraRose […]