Casper Smart plays in celebrity flag football game in Puerto Rico

The gay rumors surrounding Casper Smart began swirling from the moment singer/actress Jennifer Lopez took her relationship with her former back-up dancer public.

According to the scuttlebutt, Casper has a predilection for male dancers and well-put-together trannies. The NY media outed Casper in 2012 when he was caught exiting a NY brothel known for its transgender sex workers.

And most recently, Casper was caught sending direct online messages to transgender bikini model Sofie Vissa. He quickly unfollowed Sofie on social media when the blogs caught wind of his most recent transgressions.

“I don’t put nothing past the kid. He’s an opportunist. It’s all gonna come out eventually,” Casper’s former dance pal Joshua Lee Ayers told Radar Online.

“He should know better, he definitely should know better. If a woman looks overdeveloped in more ways than one, you gotta watch out for that sketchy sh*t.”

In 2012 Ayers accused Smart, 27, of being gay claiming he was only with Lopez, 44, for her money and the fame.

Ayers said Casper is known in the industry for stealing other dancers’ routines to help Lopez.

“He’s a little opportunist b*tch boy and he’ll do anything to help [Lopez's] career,” Ayers told Radar.

“He’ll scout other people’s talent and craft and work, then bring it to her and they’ll do a piece or a video with it. That’s what he’s always done.”

Ayers claims Casper flirted with male dance choreographers for a chance to appear in music videos.

“Half of his resume, he worked for gay choreographers and dancers. He flirts with them to book work and add it to his resume. It’s really just him going that extra mile to be in the limelight,” he said.

“He’s gay for opportunity, gay for the spotlight, whatever gets him in front of the camera. He’ll do it.”

There are indications that the rumors are taking their toll on J-Lo.

“Casper came to dance rehearsal Tuesday and met with J.Lo’s publicist and manager, Benny Medina,” to discuss the rumors, an insider told Radar. “He denied everything.”

It’s interesting to note that Medina himself is gay.

• Jennifer Lopez’s boyfriend outed by the NY media (how could she not know?)
  • Sorry, ladies, Frank Ocean is gay
  • The Game Outs 50 Cent!
  • Lil B Kisses a Male Fan’s Hand
  • Photo: Splash News Online

47 Responses to “Casper Smart’s Former Pal Says JLo’s Boy Toy Is ‘Gay For Opportunity’ & ‘It’s All Gonna Come Out Eventually!’”

aRoTh says:

Are we surprised? :shrug:

:gossip: Anybody?

sassyshe says:

This is what happens when you leave your hussy for a boy toy. They are a match in heaven cause jlo has always been an opportunist to get ahead (Cough, cough keenan ivory, diddy, ben affleck)

:shocked: I can’t believe it #iamlying :tea:

Anywho y’all think he’s Mayweathers type? :popcorn:

sassyshe says:

:offtopic: why they say kanye future plans for kim is taking selfies, walking around in designer clothes he picks and paying attention to ignori :lol:

I think Jlo can do Way Better than this cat IF she wanted too :tea:

SayitAintSo says:

Sounds right :coffee:

There are indications that the rumors are taking their toll on J-Lo.

__________________________________

this sounds like an ‘arranged’ “situationship” [s/o @Butter :wail: ] in which BOTH parties knew exactly what the plan was. She gets no sympathy from me :nono: and Casper should expect to be thrown under the tour bus when that woman decides that he’s a liability to her brand. (see Diddy). :rolleyes: :tea:

SummerBaby says:

—————–
      I thought he was “straight” for the opportunity & spotlight. :shrug:

MissSophiaizhere says:

With all her Beauty and $$$$$ J-Lo self esteem is down at the cemetery chile this lil Ms.Casper ain’t fooling nobody…
      __________________________
      :rofl: :rofl: Sounds about right

Thing, ION see no issue here… I guess I better go read thee write up :ashamed:

Anywho y’all think he’s Mayweathers type?
      ________________________

:rofl: WHUT is wrong w/you? :hahaha:

Sounds like Ayers is a :hater: to me.
      It works for them :eek: ion see no issue.

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

He only dates J.Lo cause she look like Carmen Carrera. Look shim up. :coffee:

I was just trying to get the Convo going Thing :lol:

VDot says:

It sure is a lot of “straight” men out here with a fetish for trannies…Excuse me, I mean Transgenders.

:boobs: + :jack: just turns them on huh? :huh:

VDot says:

Anywho y’all think he’s Mayweathers type? :popcorn:

Who Casper? :nono: Only hard leg Mayweather wants is 50′s :yes:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

@Nancy, Told you. :lol:

Buttercup says:

===============
      Amateurs copy. Professionals steal :tea:

And shim wants to be a Victoria Secret model too :eek:

VDot says:

Amateurs copy. Professionals steal :tea:

Things a thief says :lol:

And this is news for WHY? Stevie Wonder can see that this dude has seen a peen or few up his azz :cool:

This was written by some other dancer :danban: that didn’t get CHOSE is my take on it :rofl:

Maybe Tyler can help :kona:

Wasting time says:

scuttlebutt
      ====================
      I love this word!

Butter :wail: I went to lunch, did you address if and when we’ll see you again ?

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

@DTTS, :yes: I liked shim on drag race and shim was actually prettier before he transitioned.

Would thee Real SR please stand up!
      Who byke there :pc: typing now? :eek:

We need more :cloud:
      :rofl: :rofl:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Its paying “homage” to the ones that the dance moves are “borrowed” from :sarcasm:

#FosseMexicanBreakfast

Wasting Time :gossip: It’s all a ploy to get gifts! :yes: Buttercup ain’t going nowhere :no:

Blanche Devereaux says:

Hey Roses :waves:

I believe every bit of this story but who feels sorry for JLo tho…shes the definition of opportunist.

OpinionHated says:

Who ever thought that a “man” who goes by the name Casper was straight – everybody knows JLo wears a strap on – ask Diddy…. how you think she got so good at it….

*In Boosie Bad doorter’s voice* I TOLD YA’LL NUCCAS HE WAS LE GHEY LIKE EDDIE ‘NEM :yes: His name Casper *exasperated hands* Like Casper the frenly dack ghost…. What more evidence ya’ll need????? Now let me go read the article to see if this is even the subject matter :hahaha:

Wasting time says:

_______________________________

:wail: :wail: BUTTERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!! :wail:

“He’s a little opportunist b*tch boy and he’ll do anything to help [Lopez's] career”
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I’m sorry. But I dont think Jen needs the help. Perfume, clothes, movies, albums in two languages, and at one time part of a sports team.

I think she is GOODT.

*cues Thank You For Being A Friend* :whistle:

Buttercup says:

I went to lunch, did you address if and when we’ll see you again ?
      ==============
      :kiss: I’ll be in and out next week. I may start a new gig the following week, so I may not be back to stay for a while.

I need to be packing now, but I’m just sitting here like this place will pack itself.

_________________________
      Now that I read the article he gay for pay essentially :tea: Same thing J-Ho did except she did it with black men :shrugs: But for real… she got her dude outchea prostituting for some dance moves? Candace from Have Nots voice “SHE A BAD BISH”

Who byke there :pc: typing now? :eek:

Things a thief says

&stoled

Wasting time says:

:wail: :wail: BUTTERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!! :wail:
      =============================
      :wail: :cosign: :wail:

Butter *whimpers then sucks it up*
      :whistle: I hope. Life treats you kind. And I. Hope. You have all. You Dreamed of. :violin: But above all this. EYE wish you. LO.OO.VE.
      *dramatic pause with my eyes close*
      *opens my eyes :eek: and nostrils wide like Angie Stone*
      ***puts my Intense caps on***
      ANNNNDD IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WILLLLL ALWAYS LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :kona:

Its paying “homage” to the ones that the dance moves are “borrowed” from
      #FosseMexicanBreakfast
      ___________________________________

Deddy from The Birdcage voice>>> “You do Fosse, Fosse, Fosse! :danban: You do Martha Graham, Martha Graham, Martha Graham…” :nun:

Buttercup says:

:wail: MsT, that was breautiful. :crying1: <—- How I was crying when Flip Flap touched Nippy's casket and his knees buckled.