Celebrity Photos: Ciara, Tiny, Karrueche

Ciara baby bump desk

R&B singer Ciara posted this adorable photo on her social media accounts today. Ciara’s fans question the due date of the infant. Some believe Ciara has already given birth. The first-time mother is pregnant with rapper Future‘s 3rd or 4th son. Ciara met Future in January 2013. Future claims he bedded Ciara in less than 2 months. You do the math.

Tameka Harris message

Tameka “Tiny” Harris posted this message to her detractors who believe she and husband T.I. Harris are divorcing.

Karrueche Tran

Socialite Karrueche Tran posted this image to show incarcerated ex-boyfriend Chris Brown what he’s missing.

Photos: Instagram.com

57 Responses to “Celebrity Photos: Ciara, Tiny, Karrueche”

missyJ says:

72 month pregnant Ciara

Kangaroo lil boyish figure ain’t even the littlest bit sessy.

:pc: <–calculator :lol:

:thinking: 40 weeks = 10 months…. So, hmmmmm….. When did she make the #27 Baby Announcement SR? :eek:

@NikkeMinxx says:

DTTS! I done carried the one and everything… So they got it poppin’ in less than sixty days and seemingly never wore a condom. That’s all I was able to ascertain…. :shrug:

:gossip: I was gonna say that tew NikkeMinxx, but ION think so now *carries the one also* :lol:

They met(dated) beginning of 2013 and ion care no more about it :rofl: :rofl: to even font like I do :lol:

I saw “ciarra 44 minutes ago” and thought it said 44 months… :facepalm:

Buttercup says:

40 weeks= 9.2 months but I ain’t no Roads Scowler or anything :lol:

CHALLENGE to non Schowler :lol:

libra80sbaby says:

She shouldn’t have never gotten pregnant by his nassy azz…he don’t wear condoms at all. :nono: That’s so TRIFE. They aint gone stay together long…their whole relationship just irks me. Plus he funny lookin as chit. Ol Avitar lookin azz :hurl:

CHALLENGE to non Schowler

maybe Phaedra can help?

missyJ says:

I felt kinda bad, because the first thing he said was, “Dang, can I at least get a job first?” But he had a job for 5.5 years before that

====================

It’s hard when you’re just trying to do the best for you.

Yeah still think about that ninja erryday. But it is better this way.

VDot says:

You just refuse to post that remix, huh :lol:

Nit really seeing the connection between Tiny’s pic and TI, soooo I guess :shrug:

Ciara has the gestation period of an elephant :lol:

Buttercup says:

52 weeks in one year. If 40 weeks were 10 months, there would only be 48 weeks in a year.

Buttercup says:

Yeah still think about that ninja erryday. But it is better this way.
    ========
    Que sera, sera. All you can do is do what makes you happy. If he eventually becomes part of that equation, cool. If he doesn’t, cool.

40/4=10 52-40=12 and 12/4=3 :rofl: :rofl:

I just know you’re supposed to be preggers 40 weeks FOH! :woot:

Plus add in a leap year or 2 for the hell of it Buttercup :hahaha:

Buttercup says:

FOH!
    =======

missyJ says:

I got tears @libra’s font today

=============

Donchu tho.. Vinegar baths and blue creatures. :rofl:

But I wish Ci and Future would quit with this “weeze gettin murried” game, she got knocked and wanted to save face. You ee where that left C-Milli azz. Signin dem papers in between contractions :rules:

Buttercup says:

FOH!
    =======

:hug: That mess cracked me up this morning when I saw Nakeya’s font :lol:

Buttercup says:

My online banking information was just hacked. If you haven’t changed your password in over 6 months or ever (like me :ashamed: ), please update it now.

missyJ says:

40/4=10

====================

Months don’t have 4 weeks exactly. More lies we tell to the chirren :no:

Quit seen you fontin my phrase awl day. That’s my ish. Maaaannn FOH :lol:

West Coast Chick says:

Ciara is obviously healthy enough to carry her baby to full term. Bey, Kim and nem were pregnant long enough to schedule a C-section
    no tea no shade

You gotta put an EXCLAMATION point on it MissyJ! :wink:

FOH! :hahaha:

====
    Oh chittt Buttercup :thinking: That ain’t right! :no:
    ===
    :hug: WCC

missyJ says:

==============

Aw hail!

But let some lil thief see my account. He might mess round and deposit coupla few dollas in there. Be looking at my lil decimal point like :facepalm: :computer: she need this more than I do

what means this “FOH!” ??? :huh:

that’s what Ciarra saying to her baby? :think:

More lies we tell to the chirren
    :facepalm:

<—Would never ever never ever evah say that to you Thing :no:

libra80sbaby says:

Signin dem papers in between contractions :rules:
    —————–

How did they alert you Buttercup? BOA?

libra80sbaby says:

missyJ says:

==============
    Aw hail!
    —————–
    :tears: :lol:

libra80sbaby says:

:wail:

My online banking information was just hacked.
    __________________________

:shocked: i thought they had shutdown Apollo and Gayla! :bite:

missyJ says:

LAWD Y’all none of my shorts fit :wails: not even the ones I bought knowing they were too big but on sale. Long, cold, winter my blubber done multiplied!

sassyshe says:

@missy take a colon cleanser and juice for 15 days, itll take away 10 or more pounds easily

___________________________

do it take away from the byke or reduce all over? :think:

missyJ says:

I have to detox off carbs and alcohol first. I drank way too much :lol: last time I juiced without quitting alcohol for 2 weeks first, my legs hurt so bad I couldn’t walk for two days :no:

Going to start my 10 day juice fast Monday.

Nhere says:

Cute but not really, laying a cellphone on top of your unborn. :warning: That’s not healthy for the baby.

missyJ says:

@nancy

When I juiced my legs, belly, and face slimmed. Booty and breastes stayed right

Buttercup says:

Aw hail!
    =======
    :hahaha: They just updated my statement options to have my statements mailed instead of emailed like I had them. Wells Fargo shut it down in 2 minutes though. Wachovia’s fraud protection program was on point, and the level of care did not change with the acquisition :applause:

________________________

thank goodness for that! :nun:

Buttercup says:

How did they alert you Buttercup? BOA?
    ===========
    By email. When I was travelling last week, they shut my debit card down because I stopped to get gas in short intervals (I was topping off the rental car). They shut my card down and called me all within 5 minutes.

this dude ‘cross the hall hacking like he either coughing up a lung or tryna to dislodge a the world’s largest hairball! :shocked:
    they gonna need to call 911 for him if he don’t get it together :no:
    (let me shut my door… i cant get involved w/this) :kona:

missyJ says:

10 days @nancy

missyJ says:

They shut my card down and called me all within 5 minutes.

=====================

At least they called you. US Bank shut my card off, no text, no email, nada. On the weekend… while I was out of town. I went AWF on those people. She was like did you change your number? I said “Are you seriously trying to make this my fault. Customer service 101, you say maybe we do not have updated information, not did YOU change you number and BTW NO! I’ve had the same number for 12 years, try again to tell me how your company holds my finances hostage without notice and I am responsible”

I had a $100 credit :tea:

Milky says:

Im more concerned about ceecee’s hair and wolfy eyebrows. I hope she get that fixed before she have cefucha. (babies name) she goin scare the heck out that po baby. :cry: <—— momma nooooo!

Milky says:

Capncrunch tryin to show breezy what he missin? Shait he can get that in jail! Them mam puscees in jail got more curves than her! #ijs

:shock: Sandra what are you do with kiddie pron on her :hide:

West Coast Chick says:

no tea no shade

Shade 23 :woot: Shade 23 :woot: lol :rofl: :cool:

Never type laying sideways :smack: note to self …. :goodnight:

sassyshe says:

@missy mine reduce everywhere but my face. I took up doing smoothie replacement plan – 2 smoothie and 1 small week. This is my first week, goal is to look trim by july 4th weekend

Audacious2 says:

Karrueche still looks like an under age delinquent.

kenbakerswife says:

well you’re actually pregnant for 10 months thats what they say. Count down begins at conception. And remember some months have 5 weeks. It IS still 9 months even though there’s 40 weeks of gestation. Some months have more days than other months which equals out to be 40 weeks instead of just 36.

Thgheart says:

Waiting for Beyoncé/Yonce/Sasha/Mrs carter/Blue ivy foster mother to bring back the baby bump.

Just Looking says:

Good Morning and Happy Early Mothers Day.

May Sunday and Everyday bring you much happiness of your lovely children.