Celebrity Seed: Ciara

Celebrity Seed: Ciara

New mom Ciara Instagram’d this pic of her newborn son, Future Zahir Wilburn, who tipped the scales at 9 lbs 10 oz when he was born on May 19. Lil Future is his daddy Future’s 3rd son. Future also has a daughter from a previous relationship. It still isn’t clear if Future was present for the delivery. Congrats to the happy mom!

Well that’s freaking cute. :heart:

thats Malcolm X’s bday! :cool:

• OutsidetheBox

She was like fukk it we going loominadi early..

You wont win the everything now Blue! :eek:

• San ah make ya dance

:phew: BIG baby, :love: I still wish I had invented those blankets. They got stock? :thinking:

• http://www.globalcallingsolutions.com zurishay

That name is wack. With an off brand name like Future, she should’ve went traditional for the middle name. But oh well.

• http://www.pinterest.com/pin/347762402447491602/ User Friendly

even the rich and famous get those same white/pink/blue blankies :love:

• luVn_liFe…

9lbs 10 oz?????? GOOD LAWD that’s a Healthy One :heart:

Ummh baby boy’s name is actually “Future” ?? whet nah?

• San ah make ya dance

She aint name him that now did she??

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

I still have the hospital blankets from when my son was born. Lol. I love the arm pict. Congrats.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Can we just call him Zahir?

• luVn_liFe…

Vanna should be almost ready to have her baby too :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRALyMDoCBw&sns=em Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool:

Ummh baby boy’s name is actually “Future” ?? whet nah?
    ________________________

:think: epidural and dopamine :shrug: it’s still better than “Apple” :lol:
    (imo, of course) :kona:

Hey OTB :waves:

Welll Future’s name is Nayvadius…so. :shrug:

Vanna should be almost ready to have her baby too :tea:

:shank: :crying1:

zurishay says:

in the hood that name IS traditional :lol: or by traditional did you really mean, white? :tea:

she got air jordans at her baby shower and her baby daddy got baby mammas so clearly she’s going with a keeping it trill theme.

• CocoKhaleesi

I refuse to comment on a baby’s pinky and ring fangahs… I wish her the best you can tell this girl looking for love..

• missyJ

How much pain meds you gots to be on to name your baby Future? :facepalm:

• http://www.pinterest.com/pin/347762402447491602/ User Friendly

San ah make ya dance says:

She aint name him that now did she??

he has Future’s last name so he must have been there to acknowledge paternity. he probably put that on the birf certificate while Ciara wasnt looking.

then again, Ciara’s name isnt “traditional” and her middle name is
    Princess so….. :shrug:

• San ah make ya dance

:huh: but :think::|

• http://www.globalcallingsolutions.com zurishay

————————

Traditional as in souvenir keychain shop traditional. :yes:

Maybe if she change the middle name to “President”? :think: :kona:

• aRoTh

She named her baby FUTURE? :facepalm: Told yall blk folks try to get real creative and colorful in the name spelling department. Had it been ME, “XYHEIR” looks more colorful and “manly”. :nana: LMAO

• San ah make ya dance

he probably put that on the birf certificate while Ciara wasnt looking.
    —————

• OutsidetheBox

Nancy! My dear sweet blog sister Nancy <—- Eddie murphy in Golden Child voice :hug:

• http://www.pinterest.com/pin/347762402447491602/ User Friendly

Traditional as in souvenir keychain shop traditional.

like Zurishay, huh?

We havent been able to get a keychain in my family for at least 2 generations. we just make our own in shop class :lol:

• San ah make ya dance

Traditional as in souvenir keychain shop traditional. :yes:
    ————
    :crying1: Couldn’t ever find my name….

then again, Ciara’s name isnt “traditional” and her middle name is
    Princess so…..

I got all of these jokes about R&B princess running round in my head. :woohoo:

Maybe if she change the middle name to “President”? :think: :kona:

:crying1: :hahaha:

• Wasting time

They named him Future :rofl:

:lol: :hug:

• OutsidetheBox

Yall had to use stickers to make your name huh :hahaha: :|

Mama would get me some when getting supplies but then there would only be like one y. A few a’s on the sheet. Come on now! You know ethnic names like letters. :yes:

• mrsloveleigh

I’m all for non-traditional names–my daughter’s name is Saige–but Future is too far left for me. I don’t even like that as his rap name :no:

:facepalm: She done really named this baby FUTURE? :blink:

Good Luck Ci!

• missyJ

You can’t find my full name prolly on a keychain but it ain’t Future or Princess. Lilmissy got the name of a city so it’s all types of swag for her :lol:

• aRoTh

OTB says:

Come on now! You know ethnic names like letters.

…and apostrophes, parentheses, stars, dashes, @ symbols, underscores and comma’s n’chit. :tea:

• http://www.globalcallingsolutions.com zurishay

Traditional as in souvenir keychain shop traditional.

like Zurishay, huh?

——–
    Actually….Zuri means beautiful in Swahili. So, its beautiful Shay. two names I morphed for a screename. :-D

• VDot

She should have just went ahead and named the baby Present. And him and the daddy could take pictures with Present/Future captions. With a Star Trek background :lol:

• http://www.pinterest.com/pin/347762402447491602/ User Friendly

I considered naming my daughter Phoenix (after the goddess of fire/sun) but I knew I wouldnt have the energy to keep explaining to ppl that she was not born in Arizona.

….so I went with something else that ppl still find equally ridiculous :lol: you cant win!

aRoTh says:

OTB says:

Come on now! You know ethnic names like letters.

:rofl: I see all types of colorful names in my field. :lol: I just look at my computer screen like :blink: Po Chile ain’t gonna learn to spell they name right til they in highschool. :lol:

• San ah make ya dance

I cant stand apostrophes :hahaha:
    ————
    So This the MissyJ that be talking like that :huh: :lol: Cute

• Beta

Chunkster

Kid at my sons school named Chrysler… :eek:

aRoTh says:

or a random capital letter out of the blue like aRoth. baby be all confused in kindergarten. :rofl: like why does my name start, end, and then start again :huh:

• Gigi26

9 lbs?! Yeah she def carried full term, that’s a big ass baby :lol: Congrats and no comment on that fukk ass name she gave him. Smh

• Gigi26

but there is a Blue Ivy so…Future fits right on in :yes:

• http://n/a n1kk1a

My daughters name is Princess…. :hide:

• aRoTh

Hearts says:

Po Chile ain’t gonna learn to spell they name right til they in highschool.
    _________________________

Man listen. MY long ass name got 9 letters 4 vowels (three of which are A’s) and 5 constanants. :smack:

#betchacantspellit – LMAO

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Kid at my sons school named Chrysler…
    _________________________

girl i went to high school with named her son Quasar after the tv. I dont think they even make that model anymore tho.

I dated a guy who wanted me to have a son so he could name him Cadillac after some football player named Cadillac Williams. :smh:

• Wasting time

—————————-
    You forgot hashtags :lol:

• mrsloveleigh

Lol at whoever pointed out that traditional newborn blanket. THe hospital was like damn this cleb baby give him one out the pile like all the others. Didn’t even get a new one lol

aRoTh says:

#betchacantspellit – LMAO

:think: I remember this story from elementary school. Hey, Rumplestiltskin :hi:

• aRoTh

USER says:

or a random capital letter out of the blue like aRoth.

:rofl: :rofl:

*in my Red from Friday voice* “MY mama gave me dat name!” :crying1:

Congrats and no comment on that fukk ass name she gave him. Smh
    _______________________________

oh, okay then… long as you ain’t commenting on it… :ghost:

• http://youtu.be/RpxV8GhfiYg MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky:

long time :yahoo: it works for me now. When I used to exit out of mobile it didn’t show gravies
    *scoots closer to missy like we in high school cause she pretty and I am petty*
    You wanna be friends? :cheer:
    I have to finish up this report but I got to tell y’all what happened to me. I wanna read the comments :wails: BBL

• Hearts~n~Kisses

When I was younger I used to hate having what I though was a “white girl” name. I wanted a named that ended in Esha. :lol: Needless to say I am happy with my simple “white girl” name now. :coffee:

#betchacantspellit – LMAO <—–is this yo name? :eek:

• OutsidetheBox

:dead: I am cross surfing facebook and somebody so proud of their baby and I am just so mad at what they named the baby I almost forgot to hit like. :facepalm: Apostrophe involved.

User Friendly says:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Kid at my sons school named Chrysler…
    _________________________

He woulda never :hump: :nono:

• Wasting time

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

__________________________________________________________
    :cosign: and I married a man with a simple YT boy name and my
    son is JR.

aRoTh says:

Hearts says:

Po Chile ain’t gonna learn to spell they name right til they in highschool.
    _________________________

#betchacantspellit

Wouldn’t even try! :lol: Did you hate yo mama when you became and adult? :lol:

• Gigi26

Well about 70% of the negro players…well maybe like 80% of em in the NFL have fukk ass names…:yes:

I hear some of their names and I just :no: the NFL was their only way out cuz Corporate America sure wasn’t gonna hire em.

• aRoTh

I remember this story from elementary school
    _______________________________

Was it “Tikitikitimbnosahrembocherryberryruchipitperrypimbo”? <—– a kid story about a lil chinese boy who fell in a well and his name was so long, he damn near died b/c it took so long for his fren to say it so he could get him some help.

#lifelesson – LOL

• Hearts~n~Kisses

@Wasting, Hubby and I both have simple YT folk names. :lol: Son is pretty simple too.

• http://talkingwithtami.com/blog talkingwithtami

9 lbs oh my gosh! I would have passed out! I had small babies under 4 lbs! Congrats to her! :kona:

• aRoTh

Waste says:

I wanted a named that ended in Esha.

I ALWAYS wanted my name to be JUANITA. But I LOVE :heart: my name now. It’s “grown”. LOL

• SummerBaby

When I was younger I used to hate having what I though was a “white girl” name. I wanted a named that ended in Esha. Needless to say I am happy with my simple “white girl” name now.
    ———————
    I also have a “white girl” first name, but a very ethnic middle name. I recently saw my last name on a meme titled top thot last names. :facepalm:

When I was younger I used to hate having what I though was a “white girl” name.
    _____________________________

Hated mine with a passion. I’ve since grown to like it ’cause it’s MY name :shrug:

mrsloveleigh says:

so you saying that her baby blanket is nappy? its a 4C? :facepalm: lawd dont get black twitter started up. :lol: all they need is a smidge of inspiration to get going.

• Who Dat

Future and North West gonna be besties.

• aRoTh

Did you hate yo mama when you became and adult?

NEVER!

• mrsloveleigh

__________________________________________________________
    and I married a man with a simple YT boy name and my
    son is JR.

————————————————————–
    my family too. The most ethnic we got is a Porsha

Waste says:

I wanted a named that ended in Esha.

my club name is Keisha :tea:

• mrsloveleigh

@user friendly not the 4c blanket lol. i still have my son’s hat and my daughters hospital shirt 17 yrs later

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

When I was younger I used to hate having what I though was a “white girl” name.
    _____________________________

Hated mine with a passion. I’ve since grown to like it ’cause it’s MY name

Same hear. I really hated my middle name cause it’s REALLY YT. Now could care less. Looks good on a resume. :shrugs:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

When I was younger I used to hate having what I though was a “white girl” name.
    _____________________________

Hated mine with a passion. I’ve since grown to like it ’cause it’s MY name

• SOTHERNGRL

In regards to the saggy titts. I want yall to know how GREAT how have unknowingly made me feel. Solange titts remind me of mine which is why I say they saggy. I say mine saggy. So since she dont need one and she has only birthed one child I know I dont need one then since I am 44 and have birthed 3 babies I guess I can hold off on that “lift” I wanted.

• Hearts~n~Kisses

@SummerBaby, :dead: @ Top thot last names. :rofl: I bet Johnson, Smith or Williams was #1? :thinking:

my club name is Keisha :tea:

__________________________

um, we was talking about real names – not split personalities and your ‘after hours’ life :hahaha:

• aRoTh

User Friendly says:

#betchacantspellit – LMAO <—–is this yo name?
    _________________________

I said FOUR vowels and THREE of which are A's. LOL So nope. *aahhhnn* try again. LOL

@Nancy :coffee: :eyeroll:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

:lol: oh well I wont even tell yall about Loreen. hmph!

• SummerBaby

@Hearts-n-kisses
    Yes, Williams was #1 :rofl:

• http://youtu.be/RpxV8GhfiYg MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky:

Well I can’t help my name *hrmph* crosses arms. I NEVER tell my middle name. My mom was on that FOK SHEET when she did that. I told her she was childish for what she did. She was a young mom I FORGIVE HER NOW :eek:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

:shame: All 4 lil Lurkers have a variation/mash-up/almost spelling of me and the Mrs names.

Ghetto – :yes: Do I care? :no:

Still, Future, is gonna suck a$$ as a gubment name once that chap starts filling out job apps and shyt.

• Just Looking

JaQuizz
    Kwanisha
    Kwadazia
    Laashnawonnika
    Lemonjello

You want more…

If I offended you, i’m sorry; however this ain’t my list. Just putting out there what I’ve seen.

:happy:

Signed Shenaynaquasilofanna

why you rolling your eyes at me?! Oh cause your pants too tight… ne’mind… carry on glo-worm. :rofl:

• Wasting time

__________________________________________________________________
    I know you don’t care but this is funny and I know a few peoples who have done this :rofl: it tickles me so…

• Hearts~n~Kisses

Man if I woulda been a teen mom I’m almost positive my child woulda had a fukk ass name that he/she couldn’t spell. :lol:

• http://www.pinterest.com/pin/347762402447491602/ User Friendly

told yall bout that baby popped up on my timeline named Gehance (pronounced Gee-on-say) :tea:

If Condoleeza Rice can be great then so can anybody else. :yes: a rose by any other name…..

oh well I wont even tell yall about Loreen. hmph!

:rofl: well dang! how many is yall ‘Sybil’??? :ghost:

• Just Looking

:waves: @ User – You are correct, that sho nuff is a made of name. I like it

:kona:

non of my eggs have to worry, I’m closed for business

• Hearts~n~Kisses

:stop: Now wait 1 damn minute!! You mean to tell me that’s on some child’s birth certificate? :blink: People take shyt waaaayyy to far man. :faceplam:

• SOTHERNGRL

I used to want my name to be Constance. Folks acting a damn fool on t.v. making my real name look bad.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

My mom was a teen mom, and SHE misspelled my name on my birth certificate. Left me with some shyt that synonymous with the pure-tee DEVIL. :cuss:

Talmbout she don’t remember shyt betweent the first push and them putting my apple ass head in the car seat to go home. :wtf:

All these years later, I still aint had that shyt fixed. I just spell it like I WANT TO on EVERYTHING.

• free

well, at least his name is not nayvadius :coffee:

SOTHERNGRL says:

:nono: sound like constipation

• AntBGr8

Future Autotune Wilburn

free says:

well, at least his name is not nayvadius

yeah cuz his other baby moms probably already used it. :tea:

Alexadra
    THAT’s IT! 4 vowels, and 3 A’s :rofl: :rofl:

• SummerBaby

I met a man name Trustiful Jones back in the day. I was laughing so hard I’m sure he got offended.

• Hearts~n~Kisses

:dead @Lurker. :rofl: My dad wanted to name me some fukk shyt but my mama said “heyul nawl” <– Ms. Sophia from color purple voice. :lol: I thank my mama. :hugs:

• http://www.globalcallingsolutions.com zurishay

I refused to put a recycled blanket on my baby. I had my own. After they wrapped him up once, he was all in his own blankets looking all sweet and juicy…I had so much fun in the hospital after giving birth. I didn’t wanna go home.

• Just Looking

@sountern – just lookn 15 real name :yes: Constance

@Nancy – Now I don spoke to you at least 5 times.

:waves: @ OTB – Hey hunti

• San ah make ya dance

yeah cuz his other baby moms probably already used it. :tea:
    ————–
    You aint right :lol: But she prolly did :yes:

• SummerBaby

——————

• SOTHERNGRL

@User I had plans to change my name when I turned 18 but by then I had known some Constances and let me just say They was damn crazy the ones I knew at any rate.

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

well dang! how many is yall ‘Sybil’???

:lol: shush!

went to elementary with a girl named Sybil for real. I used to call her Sybils and bits. she found me on facebook :scared:

• OutsidetheBox

Dang. Some teen moms are smart enough to give a middle name that said kids can use against biased Americans. :ban:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

___________________________________________________

Nope.

Londale :wtf:

• SOTHERNGRL

@Justlooking I’m sure JL15 is an angel but them Constances I knew baaabbyyy:nono:

:waves: @ OTB – Hey hunti

Hey Loookinggggg :wave: :kiss: <—my new Orange lipstank. Its cute. :yes:

• Just Looking

always wanted my middle name to be Crystal.

Dont have NO middle name… :sad:

• VDot

:kiss: <—my new Orange lipstank. Its cute. :yes:

_________________________________

:winky: I wanna see. On me :eek: :yes:

:pc: Imma order you up a middle name for Christmas :kona:

• Just Looking

@Sourthern – NOpe, you ain’t got to change it up. it’s my step, and she get from her mama…..you hit the nail on the head. TOURcheD

@OTB – Yeap, I put some on this morn, it probably ain’t crushn like urns iz. it orange pankish. :nun:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

Mrs didn’t know that true spelling of my first name til we was at the courhouse signing the marriage certificate. :shrug:

Court Clerk – :shocked:
    Mrs Lurker – :cuss:
    Me – :shame:

• SOTHERNGRL

@Just Looking friend of mine brother married a girl that loved Dynasty. They had 3 kids, Crystal, Alexis & Blake. These is black folks. Aint it cute :rolleyes:

I got hawt pank lips today :grill:

120 :facepalm:

• http://www.pinterest.com/pin/347762402447491602/ User Friendly

I know a girl who had kids by a man with a girl name so she named all their sons girl names–Dana, Shannon, & Madison.

what we wont dooooo…..do for love :buttshake:

• Wasting time

================================================
    What you trying to us is, your name is supposed to be Luther but it is Lucifer :kona:

• Just Looking

@DTTS – You are wrong for that….

• missyJ

@Hearts

When my momma was pregnit with my baby sissy. My deddy fought tooth and nail to name her Duffie. We rallied and shut that down

:love: Luther :love:

Keke?
    Kelly?
    Mayte?
    Tammy?
    Evelyn?

Just Looking says:

@DTTS – You are wrong for that….

=============
    *snorts* Imma do AND we gonna send your Mom the Bill :rofl: :rofl:

missyJ says:

@Hearts

thats what Big Freedia be saying in his song! :rofl:

:buttshake: duffy duffy duffy duffy duffy duffy :buttshake: she woulda been too through!

Diamond Swallows :dead:

“Trustiful Jones”
    ________________________

:tape: please :pray: be lying :no:
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• missyJ

This one dude I used to date his momma gave him the middle name Da’Carlo. He didn’t like it for obvious reason so When he got old enough he changed it to Da’Ron :facepalm:

:gossip: MsTake Moms just KNEW how she was gone be :yes: THAT’s why MsTake’s middle name is THREEBIGNAMES altogether in one #truestory :rofl: :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

Lurk8 got twin girls in her class named Pearl & Opal.

Rather MATURE looking young ladies, so the names fit. :shrug:

Met the mama & daddy @ a PTA meeting. They named Earl & Essie and gotta be at least in their mid-50’s.

• SummerBaby

“Trustiful Jones”
    ________________________
    please be lying

————–
    True story!

@Just Loonie! I also spaketh to you severl times! :rules: but iont want no problems, so, like i already said: HEY. GIRL. :HUG: :hug: :bow: :curtsey:

I used to know a sexy DaRon in grammar school :rofl:

• Just Looking

There is 4 lisitings for Trustful Jones.

:dead:

You can end all sentences with TRUST

See Later Trust

I love you TRUST

See you tomorrow Trust

• http://www.globalcallingsolutions.com zurishay

:newpost:

• SummerBaby

This one dude I used to date his momma gave him the middle name Da’Carlo.
    ———————-
    I know a De’carlo. :rofl:

she found me on facebook :scared:

hmph! if she know like we know, she don’t want it :nono: :hahaha:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

My son has a yt people name….this baby will too. It looks good on job applications.

• Just Looking

@Nancy – Ohhh my bad.

Your e-social conduct is appreciated.

:tea:

• Wasting time

:newpost: V. Stiviano house broke into

_________________________

:think: i actually like those names…. he dodged a bullet… her fav show coulda been dallas (Sue Ellen, Ellie, and Jock) :tea:

• Ms Peaches

Why I only see three fingers and one thumb??

• http://www.1021online.com/1021online_007.htm Fieryearthchild

Baby comes in the world saying DEUCES. Cool.

Ms Peaches says:

Why I only see three fingers and one thumb??

:shocked:

See Later Trust

I love you TRUST

See you tomorrow Trust

____________________________

I’ma beat that arse, Trust! :rofl: :rofl:

Hey Peaches! :waves:

• Ms Peaches

Hay Nancy Whats Shaking?? I’ve been busy as fire buring hell.

• http://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+is+an+e-zine laterthannever

Aliana??

• Hair Lova

Future? facepalm
    Is that final? I see folks no longer think of their kids future (oh) where jobs and such is concerned, huh? For her first that’s a big baby. Wonder if she pushed?

• cocoa49

smfh…… this idiot really name that child Future? Pathetic.