Celebrity Seed: Dwayne Wade’s Break Baby

Xavier Wade

Sports blogger Stiletto Jill posted these pics of Miami Heat star Dwyane Wade‘s “break baby” Xavier Wade. The photos show Xavier when he was around 3 months old. He’s 6 months old now.

Xavier Wade

Wade’s fiancée and longtime girlfriend, actress Gabrielle Union was said to be “devastated” at the news that she was a new stepmother. In an interview with Glamour magazine, the 41-year-old star said it was all her fault that Wade got tangled up with a professional groupie while she was busy with her career.

“[When Dwyane and I broke up briefly in 2013], it was because of distance and scheduling,” she said. “I finished filming the show, then I flew to Vegas right away to start shooting Think Like a Man Too. I couldn’t take time off, and I missed some quality togetherness we desperately needed.”

Union’s excuse for Wade’s cheating ways led the blogs to coin the term “break baby.”

Xavier was born on Nov. 10 at Cedars Sinai hospital in Los Angeles. Wade sees his son 3rd regularly.

• Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union Took a Break From Each Other
  • Dwyane Wade Confirms He Fathered Infant Son With a Groupie
  • Dwyane Wade’s Mistress Expecting His Baby?
  • Dwyane Wade Fathered a Boy While On Break from Gabrielle Union

67 Responses to “Celebrity Seed: Dwayne Wade’s Break Baby”

He is soooo cute, look like a lil man !!! Too cute :love:

platinumdime says:

What a cutie pie :love: Sandra you is cranking em out tuhday!

GWU says:

Are they still going with that story? That wasn’t a break baby. The break happened after he told her about the pregnancy.

But Gabby’s a better woman than I. I couldn’t have that much forgiveness in my heart to let him back in my bed. She must already be managing STIs to put up with this.

69 says:

Lil joker is handsome.

:offtopic:

The new Snapchat is ALREADY getting folks in trouble.

It’s too much change too fast. No one has fully leaned how to utilize all the features. Folks be nekkid trying to text but when you hit that blue button it automatically starts a live video chat.

The horror stories have ALREADY begun :ghost:

Sunkissed404 says:

Wow. He is just too handsome! Gabrielle oughta be tired of all the actin she’s having to do in her life… That’s like working 24/7. She can act like she’s “arrived” all she wants. Any woman of childbearing age, who actually WANTS children, would be devastated…Especially when you’re already over the hill anyway. :oldman: D Wade is reckless, and Gabby is certainly getting what she signed up for. Any woman with pride would’ve walked away with all of her dignity, and kept it moving. Apparently she had none (dignity) to begin with. But hey, this is what happens when you go stealing people’s husbands. :hump:

All D Wade did was show Gabby that you can get sex from anywhere. It takes a little bit more effort to get a man to respect you tho.

platinumdime says:

^^^^^^^^^^^
      :applause:

thriftStoreJungle says:

:hide: i can’t. this baby is too cute.

ricanlbc says:

Thanks for the weekend post Aunty! Baby is too cute. I LOOOOVEE how you updated us, after Gabs post. LOL. I wonder why she hasnt had his seed as of yet?

Sunkissed404 says:

Yeah, the weekend posts are dope! I’m usually just lurking during the week.

FuturedocDonte says:

:pc: <— Auntie cranking out these weekend posts before she go to the fight party.

Hey everybody :waves:

Lil man is handsome… I'm sure his mother is VERY proud :coffee:

You see Xavier has his handout already, cutie pie he is.

PumpkinsMama says:

LuVie NOOOOOOOOOOOOO :ghost: at his hand out already :rofl:

Hey Doc, Jenie :kick: Screw. Um word on the curb is sir 69 headin to the NY :tea:

Sandy good lookin on the Sunday posts, cuz I just came back from Chuck E cheese :crying1: needin some adult entertainment

bnatural says:

They are still keeping this break baby thing up huh? No one believes you Gabby…. :rolleyes:

TMZ already proved your story to be wrong

FuturedocDonte says:

I am :dead: at that baby’s hand reaching out like ” got yo azz. Now pay up”

@ MzJamaica: your registration was denied because you failed to follow simple instructions. Sadly, you are not the proper rosebud for our community. :no:

thegifted1 says:

That baby looks old as hell!!!

Nhere says:

luVn_liFe… says:

You see Xavier has his handout already, cutie pie he is.
      ________________________
      FuturedocDonte says:

I am :dead: at that baby’s hand reaching out like ” got yo azz. Now pay up”
      ________________________
      I don’t know if it’s the mona or the old soul baby who thinks they are funny, but they are doing a good job.

Nhere says:

^^^^ momma

whatdoesitmatter says:

Cutie Patootie!!!!!

verybery says:

:cosign:

verybery says:

The baby is so handsome :love:

Keesh says:

I didnt know Auntie did weekend post… now thats something I can do…. minus the kids activites. Cute money baby tho…

Keesh says:

The blast denied registration just warms my heart… Damn Im special and I love it!!!!

JerseyGirl68 says:

Hoes stay winning at times. I still don’t want to be one tho.

That’s all I have for this post. Next!

Yardgirl says:

The ONLY innocent in this flucked up situation is that poor sweet baby!! :brokenheart Look at his momma, flaunting him like he is some great prize. No matter how she spins it, he will always be “that baby” the one from the “break” SMDH. THOTs do think they stay winning, NOT!! :nono:

MamaN'Dem says:

Lil Wade is handsome. Still wondering why Gabby hasn’t jumped on the baby mama train? At her age she’ll most likely get twins.

Is that P I see up yonder hmph :tea: and where have your fass azz been ….. P call me I’m on the grill :nana: so hit me at the crib :nun:

MamaN’Dem says:

_______________-
      Birthcontrol fried eggs….. stay on them long enough , can be very hard to conceive …… :tea:

Sunkissed404 says:

@ Jenifrumdabloc

_________________________________________________________________________

I’ve heard this from many ppl! I have a friend who has been trying to get pregnant for about 5 years now.

Ms. YaYa says:

He is soooo adorable :love:

Sunkiss it happened to my cousin, and she can not conceive. :tea: especially in your 40′s

lisaROSE says:

@sandra Is the baby momma in the pic also? Which one is she?

Ni ni says:

I dont like the baby’s hand folded like a corpse. Im assuming the baby mama is the one on the left? She seems to be smiling harder. Jenie, I always figured birth control was why women in entertainment seem to have so much problems getting pregnant. I mean even women in their 40s just around the hood seem to be able to get pregnant, in most cases not even trying. I dont think tameka raymond had problems either.

ReadingIsFundamental says:

That baby is adorable.

I hope Gabby is at peace in her life.

weFukNorNah says:

He holding his hand out like daddy where the check lol

He a cute old man looking baby :love: He looks so cuddly.
      I am here for RHOA and the read of all reads Phaedra gave Kenya :trophy:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Morning y’all. Uhh but who the the momma? The one on the left or right?

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@taken, I missed it. What happened and who read who and for what!? :popcorn:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@taken someone told me Nene got into it with Kandi over Kandi simple ass momma.And Nene basically told her oh well. Is that true?

that baby is beautiful…

on another note..are we talking about RHOA..because the Apolla and Phaedra tag team last night was Vicious :lol:

PHAEDRA dragged Ms. America for FILTH. KENYA was shut down for the rest of the show. Apollo’s pimp hand is too strong :rofl:

@Keya: it was good. There were SEW mannie things that happened. I know I will be mentioning it all again but ah well :lol:
      Nene/Kandi: Somebody had asked why did Nene run from Marlo at the charity event and Nene said on her log her son was there and she was not about to make herself look like a fool in front of him and the public. She said she was about to sink down to the gutter like Kandi mama and take her shoe off and threaten to beat somebody for people to hold over her head. Kandi said she thought that was disrespectful and that she tried to leaves kids, family and things unrelated to the show off limits and she felt Nene is always saying stuff and then when other people do it she gets mad. She was asked to apologize for hurting Kandi’s feelings and she refused. Said she meant it. My thought? I think I would take Kandi’s approach to certain things being off limits. BUT you got your mama on tv acting a donkey and when somebody points it out you all undignified. As a co-worker (cause they are not friends) Nene could have apologized for speaking about someone’s mother. But the SR blog member in me is like FDB. Mama Joyce needs to be called out.

MrsL says:

Everyone must see the scene between Phaedra and Kenya. Phaedra went ALL the way in. It was LOW, but I can’t blame her for going in so hard. Kenya has been attacking her marriage for two years.

@Picka: I was like dang :shock: Apollo going in huh. You could tell her had n Fs to give about Kenya, his mouth, decorum and his wife’s attempts to keep it tasteful at times. He was going IN on Kenya. While some people were saying he must be hurt over her to dog her like that I disagree. Let’s be honest he could have had her. PERIOD. Did he? :shrugs: But she is the one who kept bringing it up. No man would make up a story about meeting someone in another state if it wasn’t true. Sounds like he told Phaedra to cover his tail and she is trying to deny deny deny. Kenya got caught in so many lies last night. When she got caught she was all :tape: and wanted to say next question. And Nene mainly got on my nerves with her self righteous self but when she told Kenya to put up 20k and Kenya looked like :confused: I was dead. Then when Kenya tried to say she paid for her own ring and Greg’s car and big teethed Greg tooted the horn on that hoe :ghost:

OpinionHated says:

That baby is cute – missed RHOA reunion…. did catch Game of Thrones….

MrsL says:

The Reverend Priestess Prophetess Pastor Bishop Mother Pope of the Church of BLACK Jeesus Pickachu:

*******************

Yes! I felt the sting as if they were putting ME in my place. :lol:

@Mrs.L: Was it low? Or was she just telling the truth :shrugs: Kenya has all these mysterious things to throw out there that are gossip and unproven and yet she has so much dirt and shame she should NEVER come for anyone. Phaedra told her :rules: While she sitting around talking about my husband..she spends her weekends pedaling through sperm banks to try and find a donor..honey you do not know if your baby daddy will be an axe murderer or a child molester, but what you will know is that he needed $10 to get him a medium sized pizza so he could ejaculate in a cup so you could have a kid.. NOW CHECK THAT :tea:

And let’s be honest what REAL storyline did Kenya have? The fake dead dog story :no: It was about her trying to talk about that rusty old Apollo mess. And she would intentionally do stuff to try and tempt him and show off in front of his wife. I know it can be fake but I think that part of it is real and I CANNOT stand a woman like that. Oh and she tried to point out other people’s flaws and problems for her own benefit but we never saw her alleged man or real life. AND Marlo…. She is just friends with Kenya for a plot. Nene stopped giving her one so she needed more.

San ah make ya dance says:

:shrugs: Just gonna put this post up after the other one :cool:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@taken thanks! And I would of not even tried to say sorry to Kandi. I mean for what? Telling the damn truth? Kandi knows good and well her momma was on this show all season acting like a damn clown. The entire time. She is too damn old to be taking off her shoes trying to fight someone. When is she gonna get some class and grow up. Miss, you someone grand mom!!! WTF!!! And Kandi can keep action g like she don’t see her momma dumb shyt if she want too. That ass will be divorced. Trust.

San ah make ya dance says:

So Nene mentioned Kandi mom :nono: That’s just a no no period. I don’t care if my mama a crack head. Don’t you say it in front of me :nono: (Don’t mind me, I haven’t even watched)

San ah make ya dance says:

—————-
      :shocked: Let me go watch

@San: As much as Mama Joyce annoys me I have to agree. Unless that person asks you for your opinion then you do not speak on their parent, kid or spouse. Even then you tread lightly :lol: As much as I agree with Nene saying Mama Joyce’s actions with taking the show off were gutter as her doorter Kandi has to address it.

San ah make ya dance says:

————-
      :tea: :tea:

San ah make ya dance says:

——————–
      :yes: I could’ve received it more from say Cynthia ole bougie tail but Nene :nono: Don’t act like you at gutter. You just turned a new leaf when you got New Normal and couldn’t show out. I aint forgot how you acted out on Kim on that bus Maam

I do not see the “other woman” in this case as totally wrong. Surprised? :lol: If you ask me Wade and Union had an agreement. A public persona. Clearly this lady had been around for YEARS and he had probably been raw dogging her for years. He knew he was sleeping with her. Tell me when I should feel bad for Wade. By this picture :rofl: and other accounts she is a great mother. I think people want to make her a THOT but truth is Gabby know she ain’t she was just one of his sister wives. The other girl posted about being in their house already.

San ah make ya dance says:

————–
      Wade and her are wrong. Anyone who knowingly sleeps with someone while they are sleeping with someone else and that goes for both parties are dirty. Physically and mentally :yes: Lets not leave Wade slow face looking self out tho

Chile Taken hit it on the nose :thankyou:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@Picka: I was like dang Apollo going in huh. You could tell her had n Fs to give about Kenya, his mouth, decorum and his wife’s attempts to keep it tasteful at times. He was going IN on Kenya. While some people were saying he must be hurt over her to dog her like that I disagree. Let’s be honest he could have had her. PERIOD. Did he? But she is the one who kept bringing it up. No man would make up a story about meeting someone in another state if it wasn’t true. Sounds like he told Phaedra to cover his tail and she is trying to deny deny deny. Kenya got caught in so many lies last night. When she got caught she was all and wanted to say next question. And Nene mainly got on my nerves with her self righteous self but when she told Kenya to put up 20k and Kenya looked like I was dead. Then when Kenya tried to say she paid for her own ring and Greg’s car and big teethed Greg tooted the horn on that hoe
      _______________________________

and everytime tea was spilled GREG would break the silence and chime in with “OH MY” :dead:

THEY BURIED KENYA LAST NIGHT… AND PHAEDRA GAVE THE EULOGY :lol:

That oh my had me :ghost: I swear I rewinded it so many times last night….. Phaedra read there shyt out of Kenya :clap: gooood Lawd!

I’m bout to watch it again Chile :bye:

Jenie that OH MY!!!!! Had me in tears :crying1:

@San: That’s what I am saying. I think Gabby knew she was the public girlfriend and that Wade did his dirt. She didn’t care as long as she was courtside at the games, going on vacations and going to the ESPY’s. But this solidified all the rumors and made her look imperfect. We know she likes to be the independent/strong/rich/confident/rich black woman… I think her ego was more hurt than anything. Oh and she said that they were on a break remember so technically nobody was wrong :hahaha:

But wait how about when Nene said she would put up 20k towards a charity of Kenya’s choice if she matched it. She told Kenya to would she match it and Kenya was like :confused: Of course I will match it. Chile you better go hurry up and find some of that accesible dack in the mailbox you spoke of quick cause we all know you ain’t got 2k let alone 20k

Wasting time says:

:waves: Morning Roses!

VDot says:

FuturedocDonte says:

I am :dead: at that baby’s hand reaching out like ” got yo azz. Now pay up”

:dead: :rofl: :dead:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Cute juicy baby. BUt why he got his hand out. He being taught to beg.

SOTHERNGRL says:

***************************
      :hahaha: Lady you know what you are crazy. I guess she gone be hating from outside the garden.