Celebs Out & About: 50 Cent, Trey Songz, Nick Cannon, Martin Kristen

50 Cent Performs on Good Morning America

Fading rapper 50 Cent performed live on Good Morning America this morning to promote Animal Ambition, his first album in five years. He was joined on stage by R&B singers Trey Songz and Joe (not pictured).
Photo WENN.com

EXCLUSIVE: Heidi Klum's ex-boyfriend Martin Kristen with his new girlfriend in Manhattan Beach, Ca

Supermodel Heidi Klum‘s ex-boyfriend and former bodyguard Martin Kristen was spotted with his new girlfriend, a woman of a certain age, in Manhattan Beach, CA. If he plays his cards right Kristen will never have to work again. His stock skyrocketed when Heidi took her former employee into her bed. There is no shortage of hongry silver haired, wealthy Cougars waiting in line to sample Heidi’s former boy toy.
Photo: Splash News

Nick Canon wearing a sharp grey suit and printed grey shoes was seen arriving into LAX on a flight from New York City.

Multimedia personality Nick Canon, aka Mr. Mariah Carey, was seen arriving at LAX airport wearing a sharp grey suit and printed grey shoes. The America’s Got Talent Host arrived on a flight from New York City.
Photo: SPW / Splash News

101 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: 50 Cent, Trey Songz, Nick Cannon, Martin Kristen”

VDot says:

Nick looks at least 48 here. And Trey looks :gay:

Beta says:

Ion like Nicks loafers

Beta says:

I like Joes song love & sex

Wasting time says:

50 and that slow azz ride in the Lambo to the park this morning :no: I ish he would go away!

:thinking: it just seems like 50 cent too old to be rapping…. isn’t he bout 53 ? :thinking:

Buttercup says:

I was all about Nick’s attire until I got to the shoes :facepalm: Even his perfectly tailored suit can’t cancel those out.

San ah make ya dance says:

:yawn:

A.J. says:

If he plays his cards right Kristen will never have to work again.
    ^^^^^
    If he “hits that spot” right Kristen….fixed that for you!

I tell ya :tea: the sexyness has been sucked out of Trey :no: he use to be so fine to me…. now I want to :vomit: he must have let a dude smash his back door to smithereens :thinking: …. that’s the only time I use loose sexual interest in a man .. :no:

San ah make ya dance says:

This snake eyed nig

MrsL says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

*****

Just googled it. They say he’s 38, but he looks every bit of 53.

Buttercup says:

Look like bedroom slippers :lol:

MrsL says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
    *****
    Just googled it. They say he’s 38, but he looks every bit of 53.

must have had some hard times :phew: he looks old as hell

“isn’t he bout 53 :think: ?”

:crying1: :ghost:

I saw this performance this a.m. :no: po’ Fiddy it didn’t go well for him. Trey rapped the 1st verse and when it was Fiddy’s turn, the soud went out po’ fella…

A.J. says:

Joe’s ensemble :no: No thanks, leather.

Buttercup says:

Look like bedroom slippers :lol:
    =========
    I like them….just not with that suit.

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

Beta says:

I like Joes song love & sex
    I loathe that song, especially the version with KR

:hi: Roses and Thorns. I am requesting for you guys to keep me entertained this afternoon. I didn’t get the memo that it must have been half a day, and I am already bored since everyone has bounced.

He just walking with his Mom :rofl:

He shole ain’t the Find Me In The Club 50 :lol:
    What happened? :eek:

Just googled it. They say he’s 38, but he looks every bit of 53.

________________________

helpful :yes: …then, not helpful :chase:

Why wont 50 ass just go AWAY! :crying: I sew sicka him! :mad:

Thing, Maybe Kdub can fin his Wiki page Bio :kona:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Now here is a washed up has been old rapper. :yes: Jay-Z still has a couple of good verses left in him. this fool just embarrasses himself when he TRIES to sing/rap. :facepalm:

Buttercup says:

I think I’m about to go ahead and take my stuff to IT. Lord, thank you for helping me to hold out :nun:

Yall so harsh tambout that mayne look rough. HE GOT shot 9 times and one of em was in his Gorilla Unit face. Can he get a break? Yall a tough crowd. Ion eem LIKE Curtis.

MsB2u says:

:no:50 please believe me when i say NO 1 is checking for you
    #washedup

Awww shoot! Nick is joining the likes of Steve Harvey and Judge Mathis in the pimp daddy style game. Love dem shoes boi!

Stretch Paints :chase: everydamnwhere downtown :chase: FOH and go put some work clothes on :shank:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

And Vdot aint shyt! :rofl: Talmudists that man look 48 when he has lupus. SMH :nono:

Wasting time says:

Butter :crying:
    How long to you back in the garden?

KDub he was inTheClubsessi after he got shot up but not now :ashamed:

his Gorilla Unit face

But we a tough crowd? :hahaha:

Butter what are you giving them? :thinking: #lost

Mariah, Lil Spinkles and Lil Syrup must be getting on Nick NERVES.

That nigga done went from looking Ralph Macchio Karate Kid young to just run DOWN in 5 years. :no: Jesus FIX IT.

I KNOW it be somedays he want Da Brat to get her family. :steer:

*whispers* Its okay brotha. Its OKAY :no:

Hey Tink! :waves: how are mom and baby doing?

(Tink, thanks for the antifreeze tip on getting rid of wild animals :thumbsup: BUT, did you also say, sir, that your auntie rid herself of her husband the same way? :think: ) :ghost:

He shole ain’t the Find Me In The Club 50

:crying1:

Oh thats right. Nick sick. I keep forgetting.

In that case he REALLY want her to come get they high maint. azzes. ALL OF EM. The dogs too.

Thing, Maybe Kdub can fin his Wiki page Bio

__________________________

:no: i pray not :pray:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Da heyul eerbody at? :waiting: I need to be entertained. I refuse to work today. :no:

Wasting time says:

Get Rich or Die Trying is still knocks. I get Money still Rocks, other than that :no: He sucks !

Gorilla Unit Face :rofl: :rofl: so wronggggg :lol:

Buttercup says:

_________________________________

Is we finna cue the organ and drums and dance like David danced? *rocks in seat*

(but when you coming back to the blog Butter? :bite: i don’t wanna have to miss you :no: :wail: )

CHA CHA says:

I FUX WITH NICK THO!

:hugs: @DTTS

Antifreeze also takes thee paint CleaN off a car :tea:

So does egg in the summer. And bologna. So I’ve been told. :coffee:

:thinking: I think that’s the one…. The fluid that you are not supposed to smell or it’ll take your sense of smell away :tea:

:heart: Take a Mofos sense of Smell Away & that’ll teach em! :nun: :hahaha:

DTTS says:
    Antifreeze also takes thee paint CleaN off a car

EYEHORT says:
    So does egg in the summer. And bologna. So I’ve been told.

:eek: :wtf:

Wasting time says:

*sits in corner w/Wasting and cries uncontrollably* :wail: :sick: :wail:
    =======================================================================
    :crying: :wail: Hold on to me (Blue Ivy VC) :crying: :wail:

@DTTS :yes: Bet that ass will ack right then. :rofl:

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

Hey Tink! how are mom and baby doing?

(Tink, thanks for the antifreeze tip on getting rid of wild animals BUT, did you also say, sir, that your auntie rid herself of her husband the same way? )
    ______________________________

We doing great, but ‘mommy’ gotta go to a child obesity class cause they say BabyTink almost a 0.5lb too big :sad:

According to family, that’s how she allegedly got rid of her abusive 1st husband.

Wasting time says:

:rofl: @DTTS

Shuddup we lobe her !!

:heart: You could threaten their other senses afterwards Too! :rofl:

Have they ass all :scared:
    :dead:

I KNOW it be somedays he want Da Brat to get her family.

*******************

Cut it out Dub. You know if Brat :sperm: made dem babies dey would be lookin and ackin blacker den dey is. Weren’t Brat locked up when dem babies got made? She ain’t da daddy.

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

@Nancy, Don’t be making the :eek: eyes at me. I’m just saying what I was told. I would never do something like that. I’m a good christian WO-man. :biggrin:

Butter, ain’t going nowhere :lol:

She just trying to get a party started and get her StrudeRite card :hahaha:

Bird, I know you got some gossip :popcorn:

_______________________________

Awwww, yall’s lil one is a healthy one :love:
    (Oh, he was abusive :tea: carry on…. :tea: )

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

I did NAT come to this good job to work today! :cuss: Entertain me dammit!

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

I’m bout to lay my head on my desk and take a nap. :sleep:

:heart: I got a list of things you can do because ion have time to :rofl: :lol:

:zzz:

Just don’t snore :zzz: like Thing did yesterday! Had the whole office talmbout it :gossip:
    :kona:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Bird, I know you got some gossip
    *****************

I gots nuffin. Ain't seent nuffin but the usual. Well TMZ got a new reality show that none of the black blogs are talking about. Trying to turn this family of pretty black girls into the new Kraptrashians. But TMZ so gangsta that their show will be on a major network. I'm looking forward to that. Find it odd that the black blogs steal TMZ's stories and run a thousand stories on the Kraptrashian's everyday, but refuse to talk about TMZs new black reality family.

:think: *wonders if EYEHORT washed that Jermaine tar perm out her head before she lay it on the desk and get stuck* :nana:

You’on do that where I’m from Thing :eek:

Then everybody allll ‘it was just a cold cut’ :wail:

Hmmmm Bird :thinking: They mad they didn’t do it first maybe :shrug:

Jermaine :rofl:
    We’on care who nobody is on here :hahaha:

Lemme see what this new show is about :pc:

I Believe the door was just a smidgen cracked :eek: Thats what I heard!

Trying to turn this family of pretty black girls into the new Kraptrashians
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    One of em got a sess tape?

If yes…where its at on these innanets?

:popcorn:

Sure did not! :rollseyes: *Wipes tar off arm*

Weren’t Brat locked up when dem babies got made?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    This is Mariah Carey.

You aint gotta PHYSICALLY BE THERE.

Need not be present to WIN.

I bet Nick wasnt even there in real life when his kids were made.

I Believe the door was just a smidgen cracked
    ________________________

:shocked: um, what’s your location?! :waiting: :rofl:

*Wipes tar off arm*

sooooooooo dumb… :rofl:

Buttercup says:

How long to you back in the garden?
    =============
    I’ll be in and out next week. I may start a new gig the following week, so I might not be back to stay for quite some time :wail:

I’m right outside your windows :eek:
    :hi:

Buttercup STILL fakin leavin :rofl:

:gossip: She gone be like MsButt sneaking in the vestibule :hahaha:

:brokenheart:

“Me and you, us never part. Makidada. Me and you, us have one heart.”

:wail: :wail: BUTTERRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! :wail: :wail: :faints: :ghost:

:offtopic: How you ask a coworker to borrow $50 and it’s both yalls payday? I was feeling sorry for the young brother until I walked out my office on the way to lunch AND the ATM when I hear this idiot on the phone talking bout he can’t wait to get off to hit Tavo and TURN UP for Happy Hour. Telling whoever he talking to that the bytches is bad and they got $5 Patron shots. :wtf:

:shocked: <- Him when he realized I was standing next to his desk.
    :huh: <- Me. Told that fool I wouldn't have time to got to the ATM, but I would catch them at happy hour. :coffee:

AND don’t be trying to borrow $5 talmbout some Imma pay y’all byke outta your first check or next yrs taxes :rofl:

I know real life folks who ‘fake leave’ all the time and I be all :blink: fugg yew doing here when I see them & ask for my money :rofl:

^That was for Butter :lol:
    ——-
    Lurker, he thought he was gonna Get It In on your dime! :rofl:

He mad now :hahaha:

:chase: This is Not Theeee shirt to get all wet up *wiggles brows*

:gossip: MsTake is probably losing her mind right now From Not Eating her 3rd lunch *looks at watch*

:hi: Snort loud once in your meeting :D

Nakeya :warning:
    Somebody is looking for you. Who has your info (that I “know”)?
    #faserious

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Pretty women wonder where my secret lies.
    I’m not cute or built to suit a fashion model’s size
    But when I start to tell them,
    They think I’m telling lies.
    I say,
    It’s in the reach of my arms,
    The span of my hips,