Celebs Out & About: Chris Paul, Charlize Theron, Sean Penn, Vin Diesel

Chris Paul with wife and kids at LAX

LA Clippers star Chris Paul was spotted at LAX airport with his wife, Jada Paul, and their kids, Camryn Paul and Christopher Paul. Paul and his family were spotted hours after news broke on Thursday that a deal had been made to sell the Clippers to the highest bidder for a whopping $2 billion. Paul was among the Clippers players who vowed to give up their million-dollar paychecks next season if Donald Sterling did not sell the team.
Photo: VLNY / Zodiac / Splash News

Sean Penn and Charlize Theron were seen arriving at Lax with baby Jackson

Actors Sean Penn and Charlize Theron were seen arriving at Lax airport with baby son Jackson on Thursday in Los Angeles.
Photo: Splash / Splash News

Vin Diesel takes his son to Giuseppee Franco for hair cut

Actor Vin Diesel took his son to Giuseppee Franco for a hair cut yesterday in Los Angeles. Afterwards, the boy gave Giuseppe a high five.
Photo: MCGM / VLUV

64 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Chris Paul, Charlize Theron, Sean Penn, Vin Diesel”

I know CP3 and them are sick of this Sterling mess :facepalm:

PassionateBeauty says:

I love Chris Paul and his little family! He better not do a Kevin Hart and leave her for a LSLH chick.. Vin diesel son is a little cutie pie!!!

Wasting time says:

Sean Penn looks like death walking :no:

Vin Diesel :love: I just need 20 minutes with a n199a :yes:

missyJ says:

Ion have anything to say bout anybody up top. Sean Penn = :tea:

I did not know vin diesel had a child.

:hide: SEAN PENN :eek:

PassionateBeauty says:

Oh.. not comment on Sean Penn :lipssealed:

Afiya says:

:) Nice family Chris

:hide: Sean looks HAGGARD :eek:

I :love: Charlize! she has an accessory too? :blink:

Vin :love:

:yippee: TGIF Roses :hi:

:bye: :kona:

Why Vin look like he struggle to hold that boy? Like he old and his bones brittle :rofl:
    Sean Penn is a GREAT actor but he has always looked contained and musty to me. He played the mess out of I am Sam! I was crying and laughing at the same time. Don’t asked me why I laughed :kona:

VDot says:

Sean Penn looks fresh off a bender. :blink:

Beta says:

I get so tired of seeing kids consumed with electronics ugh this new age stuff

Wasting time says:

Don’t asked me why I laughed :kona:
    ==============================
    cause you ain’t chit :rofl:

Beta says:

Charlize & Sean together :blink:

MissHarlem says:

LUVN hey boo :hug:

CP3′s son is the cutest little thing :happy: I love him in the State Farm commercials!

I get so tired of seeing kids consumed with electronics ugh this new age stuff
    ——–
    Well what you want them to do Beta??!!! Go outside and play with rocks? Accidentally throw one upside they friend head and buss the white meat out they head? Go to jail at 7 for negligent homocide… Get ganged banged in jail… Come out at age 31 with no life skills… Rob a Taco Mac and go byke the jail the same day??? Or you want to let them use an IPad and go to college? :waiting: You choose? I’ll wait :tea:

missyJ says:

Vin Diesel I just need 20 minutes with a n199a

—————–

Since he refuses to acknowledge his Afro heritage I can’t fvuks with him no mo :no:

Dwayne Johnson on the other hand :ghost: <– faints

Dude looks like a dirty ole man :no: the pedo kind

Wasting time says:

Missy
    :rofl: you know why

And I ain’t know that :no: :sad: For why though ?!?!!?

Yes Dewayne can get it too !! :yes:

Beta says:

I’ll take go outside and get clocked in the head for $500 Alex :lol: pick up some rocks sticks hell play red light green light

I will keep my O to myself about the littles and technology ONLY because them littles are from a wealthy family, and they’ll be aight :eek: :kona:
    ========
    I :love: Charlize! she has an accessory too? :blink:
    :chase: *begins thee HOW MANY KID’s HAVE YEW ADOPTED LATELY QUESTIONSSSSSS* :hahaha:

Wasting time says:

Missy
    Google his Walk of Fame speech.
    He Talks about it. How it was illegal for his parents to be together when he was born, where they are from in the US, and how his step pops was also black.

I highly doubt Chris was giving up his millions!!

I’m not doing shyt today :tea: maybe I will try again next week

LOVE Chris Paul :yahoo: NC stand up!

BBL. SOME bish azz done FUGGED UP my end of month spreadsheet. NONE of my formulas WORK. It’s a SHARED spreadsheet with each region going in adding updates globally. I pure got IT trying to figure out WHO in the fugg DID this MESS. Cause if it is that quack in Marlow UK (I am convinced he did it) HIS azz GONE FIX IT before HE LEAVE today :mad:

Sean Penn bean nasty to me since Bad Boys cafeteria scene :lol:

libra80sbaby says:

:hug: Jenie!!!

Actor Nasir Rahim says:

I highly doubt Chris was giving up his millions!!
    :gossip: THAT’s what I was thinking. BUT it ‘sounds good’ :yes:

IF so and he said it, much respect to him! :yes:
    I was just saying how we need more Jim Brown types….

Buttercup says:

==========
    :dead:

Awwww look at all the cutie pies :love:

but why Sean Penn lookin like a drag queen? how dreadful <<<Dwight voice :lol:

FuturedocDonte says:

Charlize Theron is from South Africa….

A white lady from Africa, That’s kind of sexy :yes:

libra80sbaby says:

Sean Penn look a hot dayum mess. :wtf: How Cherlize fuggin him? :hurl:

—————
    BUT Kdub, it’s 5 p.m. over there! Let that man go home (ET voice) :hahaha:

FuturedocDonte says:

How Cherlize fuggin him?
    —-
    :snort:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I’m not doing shyt today :tea: maybe I will try again next week
    :fistbump:
    :2dance: Whatchew grilling tonight? :popcorn:

Hey Doc! How’s the :pacifier: doing?

Apparition says:

Chris Paul should’ve punched Sterling in the d1ck.

@Butter…They leave the office about 1230 p.m. EST. IT dude (my ACE) was like I will know who fugged up KDub spreadsheet by 11 a.m :pc:

I was in here raising SAND about 45 minutes ago. Got Windings and symbols and shat where numbers used to be. NOT TAHDAY. :no: Got me in here needing a drank at 10 in the morning.

Buttercup says:

A white lady from Africa, That’s kind of sexy
    ============
    I was about to side-eye you for this here comment, but it’s Friday.

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

I get so tired of seeing kids consumed with electronics ugh this new age stuff
    ——–
    ===================
    YEEN have nothing else to type, huh? *snickers*
    Nah, but seriously—-All the littles that I see with this technology is being raised by folks without even a hs diploma :eek: They all be dressed Tooo SharB tew….
    I’ll send you a pic tonight :wink:

Libra :happy: @DTS I’m grilling tomorrow again :yes: tonight is baked chicken and brocolli caserole… :tea: and corn for lil J

Buttercup says:

============
    I hope this will hold you over until you get off :koolaid3:

A white lady from Africa, That’s kind of sexy

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Google her speaking that native Afrikaans on a talk show.

She just sessy any dayum way cause that J’Adore commercial when she walking to that Marvin Gay “A Funky Space Reincarnation”???????

:nun:

Sounds Yummy Jenny :yes:
    :utensils ready:

Butter said:

Finding a broke down looking piece of furniture and rehabing it is one of the most pleasurable things to me.

*eyes well-up w/tears*
    Butter! I knowed you was after mine own hort, but i’da never guessed you liked to redo thrift furnitooh too! :love:

Charlize is sexy IMB no matter where she came from :shrug:
    *refers folks to thee bottom of 21 if any issues* :lol:

He be there late every day! He Better STFU and STFD. Our boss done gave him something that is due BEFORE he go to KEEP his azz there… after I was in here hootin and hollin!

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

Butter said:

*eyes well-up w/tears*

What are you doing to it Butter? :popcorn:
    <—likes doing that as well :yes:

libra80sbaby says:

FuturedocDonte says:

How Cherlize fuggin him?
    —-
    :snort:
    ——————
    :yes: GOT TO BE

VDot says:

Charlize is sexy :yes: But she wasn’t in Monster :no: She looked like one of auntie’s snow bunnies in there :lol:

:newpost:

aRoTh says:

FuturedocDonte says:

Charlize Theron is from South Africa….
    __________________________

Man listen. This was me :blink: :no: :huh: :thumbsup: :clap: when I seen her in “Monster” and then again on the red carpet!

STFU and STFD, is that shut and sit? *howls* :hahaha:

Buttercup says:

baked chicken and brocolli caserole…
    ===========
    I do this with wild rice :pizza: SEW good.

MissHarlem says:

BUTTER me too but it’s Friday so I’m gonna let it slide that and the fact I actually like Charlize :coffee:

Buttercup says:

What are you doing to it Butter?
    ===========
    I haven’t gotten anything lately on account of the move, but one of the first things I’m going to do is find a solid wood desk and rehab it. I have the color of midnight gray in mind, and I already have some fabric for the seat of my desk chair. It’s going to be glorious :nun:

“STFU and STFD”

*pats Dubb on the back* there, there now… Sandra has made a :newpost: just for you…

aRoTh says:

MissHarlem says:

Add me in too…. LOL

Buttercup says:

==============
    My fingers were going then I was like, ” *backspace, backspace, backspace* Nah…”

_________________________________

:shocked:
    I did a desk a few months ago Butter! *faints* :ghost:

Apparition says:

Finding a broke down looking piece of furniture and rehabing it
    ———————————
    Bought my daughter a one piece metal desk/chair with wood flip top. Refgubished it in pastel purple.

Buttercup says:

Nancy :happy: I want to be like Luvie when I grow up. She takes it a step further and rehabs clothes. I’ll need to watch some YouTube videos on that :lol:

Fights YOUR air :eek:
    Meeting BRB

This sounds awesomely lovely :heart:
    (But have yall noticed the prices are going up? they done got hip to the game :crying: and you can’t hardly find anything for under $30!)

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

Why some bishes be obsessed with LSLH women? Like really, love YOURSELF ma’am and get off the next chick nutz.

You are not logged in. You must be logged in to post a comment.