Celebs Out & About: Floyd Mayweather, Magic Johnson, V. Stiviano, Kurupt

Floyd Mayweather at the groundbreaking for the new the Las Vegas Arena

AEG and MGM Resorts International tapped boxer Floyd Mayweather to help them break ground at a ceremonial VIP/media event for the new 20,000-seat sports and entertainment venue which will be located near the heart of the famed Las Vegas Strip and adjacent to the I-15 corridor. Mayweather continued his vendetta against his ex-gf Shantel Jackson, who had the good sense to move on with her life after she broke up with him. After posting a ultrasound of their allegedly aborted twins, Floyd posted a pre-surgery photo of Shantel on his Twitter page. Shantel’s current cash register boyfriend, Nelly, responded with a tweet of his own.

Photos: STARPICZ / Splash News, text by Splash News

Magic Johnson is all smiles whilst leaving Jamba Juice

NBA legend Magic Johnson was all smiles whilst leaving Jamba Juice in Studio City, CA. Magic’s name was thrust into the headlines after he posed for a photo with the kept concubine of married LA Clippers owner Donald Sterling. Magic is more careful when posing with females now. He no longer takes pictures with a lone female.
Photo: Splash News

V. Stiviano arrives back home in a red Ferrari, wearing another large face mask in Los Angeles

Soon-to-homeless professional gold digger Vanessa Stiviano arrived back home in a red Ferrari, wearing a red sun cap visor in Los Angeles today. She had nothing to say about events over the past couple of days.
Photo: Splash News

Rapper Kurupt makes a visit to V. Stiviano on the day the Donald Sterling is banned for life from the NBA

Rapper Kurupt stopped by his friend Vanessa Stiviano’s duplex on the same day that Donald Sterling was banned for life from the NBA.
Photo: Splash News

113 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Floyd Mayweather, Magic Johnson, V. Stiviano, Kurupt”

missyJ says:

Them yt guhls said We’ll pose with you Magic. We don’t have any Mister at home with :rules:

Uyanda says:

Kurupt looks like he ain’t aged a day since Oz.

How long has Magic been living with HIV, anyone know?

*turns way from Floyd real fass*

*hides money team tatts*

:no: Shameful.

Magic announced in 91.

BOL! @V’s flip flap’s! She is so Mexican! :heart:

I think he was diagnosed back in 90/91 :shrug:
    Go look it up and report byke :eek:

Umm Magic’s knees/legs :scared:

If Kurupt gave a fugg about a bish I’d always be broke :whistle:

Is that the same Kurupt? :lol: :rofl:

Uyanda says:

Daaaaang! That’s a very long time.

Floyd posted a pre-surgery photo of Shantel on his Twitter page. :chase:

AND THEN THIS

Why be rich with poor character :dead:

@NikkeMinxx says:

Hey y’all :yahoo:

This is going to be the fight of Floyd’s career for al the wrong reasosn. If’n he EVAH needed to win a fight, this one is it simply because of his shenanigans the past ten days.

The visor was GENIOUS IMB :yes: :nun:

*cues Getting More Money Than Yew* :dance:
    :whistle:

Brownskin told me to tell yall she said hi. She tried to log in today but can’t rememeber her password.

NikkeMinxx :hug:
    I love :box: matches, can’t wait!!! :bounce:

Poor Floyd gotta smile for the cameras while he’s dying inside. Poor little fella. And Miss Jackson’s before surgery pics looked fine. It sounds like he’s the one that wanted to fix her face since he paid for all that mess.

Carrington’s E-Boo? Tell her to e-mail SR, and maybe she can reset it :shrug:

SR, clean up needed in Aisle 13 :warning:

I would normally never bet against him, BUT this may be the one time where his emotions are gonna get the best of him.

:thinking: Yall think Nelly and Ms. Jackson going to the fight? :bounce:
    That would be epic :rofl: :rofl:

This cat :facepalm:
    Everybody else is in a suit EXCEPT him :eek:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Yall think Nelly and Ms. Jackson going to the fight?
    That would be epic
    ********************

Can you imagine that? I have a feeling that he could deny them entry.

Soon-to-homeless professional gold digger
    IONO how I missed this :hahaha:

SR :cloud: queen! :trophy:

FuturedocDonte says:

Rapper Kurupt
    —-
    Well, the dead has risen :coffee:

@NikkeMinxx says:

Bird, I agree she looked fine to me, too. Kinda Mexican cholaish.. and definitely looks better with the lady weight….

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Yall think Nelly and Ms. Jackson going to the fight?
    That would be epic
    ********************

Can you imagine that? I have a feeling that he could deny them entry.
    ION think so, BUT EVERYONE in LV does what floyd says so :shrug:

But, realistically, how could anyone know who bought tickets?
    floyd gonna have to hire extra security just to see her and Nelly coming through :rofl: :rofl:

Doc, see #8. That’s him, right?

@NikkeMinxx says:

___________________________________________________________________
    :cosign: If I’m Maidana, I buy Miss Jackson a courtside seat my damn self.

with the lady weight….
    ^^^
    What’s this mean?

@NikkeMinxx says:

___________________________________________________________________
    :cosign: If I’m Maidana, I buy Miss Jackson a courtside seat my damn self.

:yes:

@NikkeMinxx says:

DTTS, you know? when you aint all angles and elbows and you get the curves that fill out dresses.

I wore a size 2 until I was 33. When I got my lady weight (size 6) and could buy dresses from the gown folks side of the store without looking like I was playing dress up you couldnt tell me nothing!

NikkeMinxx
    :smack: Oh, lady weight :lol:
    I gotcha now :lol:

OTB, I saw the photo of them :facepalm: where he’s talmbout they were fellowshipping :wail: :wolfhowls: :hahaha:

SOTHERNGRL says:

I thought Kurupt was Dave Chapple. Magic knees look tragic.Is that an eviction notice on the masked avenger door?

datsmdubya2u says:

There should be a picture of Mayweather in the Urban dictionary next to bitchazz kneegrow.

says:

floyd really should be shame of himself AND letting the world know how TO’ UP that girl got him. if she was a NMFF, he wouldn’t be doin all this. he is totally queening out right now :woohoo: <—floyd queening out on the twitta

he is a weak mane IMB, neva let em see ya sweat boo :tea:

Floyd acting so SIMPLE. They take cyberbullying SERIOUS these days. I want her to press charges soooo bad!

@NikkeMinxx says:

Regarding #34… you’d think somebody in his camp would shut him up because at the rate he’s going, she’ll file a civil suit, he’ll lose end up cashing her out ANYWAY!

says:

:cosign:

hey Dubb!

datsmdubya2u says:

Floyd’s ex sld just say :shrugs: I dunno who’s sonogram that is

sassyshe says:

Nelly should really take shantel and if Floyd tries to ban him, nelly just needs to call his two besties – tip and diddy who got way more money and weight than floyd to grt on in that bish

DYmondgurl says:

MSJackson n I r not a couple She a heat fan me part owner of CHA I invited her 2the game Had I known we was gone get swept SMH LOL..

nelly

Majic didnt take a pic with just V, it was her and her friend.
    FLOYD needs to dig a hole with that shovel and get in it!
    His SAD, miserable, jealous self :no:

Bird says:Yall think Nelly and Ms. Jackson going to the fight?
    That would be epic
    ********************

Can you imagine that? I have a feeling that he could deny them entry.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    BYtch ass! He’d do it

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

Floyd crying on 50 shoulder right now while lil flip flop singing one wish.

MsB2u says:

I really didn’t know this man is that immature

Draya said “that’s what strippers do” puppylove says:

Floyd crying on 50 shoulder right now while lil flip flop singing one wish.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I was just thinking, Its all fiddYs fault, those two should have NEVAh Broke up!

Florence Mayweather camp NOW done told TMZ an hour ago….he lashed out today cause his feelings hurt and he sorry and done removed the 3 derogatory posts today about Shantel.

Nevermind the other 2-3 before TODAY. Or how now he done sent the blogosphere into a frenzy before he decidedly was sorry about it. I guess he realizes he has a fight to worry about. Prick.

Hey Fay!!!!

Afiya says:

Congrats to Kwasi Enin, accepted to all 8 Ivy Leagues…he chose Yale. :clap:

“Florence Mayweather”

Dubb & ‘”Earnest Aretha” making my side’s hurt tho’ :no:

Ohh I said I needed to change ‘Re too and put…maybe Sharkeisha back up. IDK. Maybe a Mimi. Maybe my ownself. Who knows. BRB.

Please, I caint take Sharkeisha either. :no: :hahaha: I don’t know Dubb, just do whatever you feel is bess… *lays across bed* :shrug: :hahaha:

I remember exactly where I was when he announced his HIV status in 1991. THe news reports said Magic had a special announcement to make later that day. At first no on knew what he was going to say. Then the radio (I think it was V-103) leaked the secret. Everyone was shocked! :shocked:

Tell her to click the link below the registration link and request a new password.

Kurupt looks like he ain’t aged a day since Oz.
    ———-
    That’s cause he has looked 56 since he was in middle school :no:

Milky says:

Why magic johnson knees look like edward scissorhands been playin with them. :kona:

:fights Milky’s air: You gone leave Showtime alone. He has managed not to die despite his affliction :rofl: Let his knees be great

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    It was in the evening here on east coast. I had just come home FROM BASKETBALL PRACTICE. My dad had dropped me off at home. I remma laying in the living room floor BAWLING. I mean I WAS SICK YOU HEAR ME? Back then HIV meant DEATH SENTENCE. NOT just that he was sick…. I was rocked he was leaving the Lakers IMMEJIATELY :no: Not leaving. RETIRING. I was a sophomore in high school. I STILL remma that vividly. As in coulda happened this WEEK.

TAKEN! You saved Eva baby today :eek: (Now please logout…)

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

Tennessee Governor Bill Haslam (R) signed a bill into law on Tuesday that is the first law in the country to authorize the arrest and incarceration of women who use drugs while pregnant.

I don’t know how I feel about this.

Where is @Taken going? Its 930 at night. I know wherever it is…she got on a housecoat :ghost: GN yall. I hate love cant stand yall. :hug:

GN yall. I hate love cant stand yall. :hug:

Me 2… :hug:

spiceykay says:

@Draya that bill is crazy but since I have been Iiving in Tennessee I realize how screwed up this state is with random things. Btw Tennessee is one of the states that you have to see the fetus before you have an abortion.

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

Panda express now does orange chicken with bacon :ban:

Morning :tea:

U.S. has offered Nigeria aid in search for abducted girls
    (they maybe in trouble over there if the US has to unleash the SEALS

STERLING Has been battling Prostate Cancer

:pigsfly:

Justin Beiber is escorting Floyd Mayweather to do the ring again this weekend :facepalm:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Morning y’all.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@taken whelp both Floyd and Justin are clowns. Why not have them walk together. Fools. I hope Nelly go. Lmao

Justin Beiber is escorting Floyd Mayweather to do the ring again this weekend

___________________________

The white people didn’t want him, now it seems like WE the black people of AMERICA are stuck with this lil ninja :no:

The first time I saw Floyd with Justin I thought ok it’s a gimmick… I get it. Twice is intentional. Justin B. is a punk KID :pacifier: What could he and Justin POSSIBLY have to talk about. Floyd is an athletic, meticulous trainer… Justin does drugs.. Floyd been black all his life… Justin thought he was black all his life :shrugs: Justin is a KID mentally and physically. Floyd is a grown a man with multiple kids. I guess they about the same size.. that must be it.

San ah make ya dance says:

STERLING Has been battling Prostate Cancer

:pigsfly:
    ———–
    They always battling something with the rooster crows

San ah make ya dance says:

*when…not gonna start this today

I blame Usher. For bringing Justin Bieber to the black folk side and dropping him off. Shoulda let JT sign him sir. Next time consult Rev Al Sharpton or somebody. I think we should have a black people meeting and vote etc like Cam’ron said about Nick.

:rofl: I agree. We gotta stop giving these albino skinned kids early “you black” passes. It messes them up. Gives them a false sense of pride, Fuk IT and disrespect. It like cause of they skin and honorary status they think they :eek: SUPERIOR GRADES OF NEGRO. You got to earn your honorary status. Put years and years of thankless work (songs and dance moves) into the black community before we should even think about putting you on the ballot. People was already to put Pink on the ballot and once she starting getting perks she changed :crying1: Messed a lot of us up… Justin Timberlake was supposed to marry black.. I vote for a 10 year moratorium before you can be voted in :rules: I think we should have a black people meeting and vote etc like Cam’ron said about Nic
    _________________________

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Why we gotta be stuck with Justin?! We don’t want him!!!! Damn it, we have our own to be stuck with that we don’t want, why we taking him in?! Ugh.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Y’all gonna stop talking bout pink. She never wanted to sing R&B. the label made her do it. And as soon as she could, she sang what she really wanted. Smh.

kamadiva says:

Good morning, All! :hi: TGIF :party:

Milky says:

My Bieber My Bieber!!!

kamadiva says:

I like Pink, then and now.

I do vote to keep Miley out though! That chick….she playing her cards right to get mo’money, but go sat down somewhere! if ever there was a chick that did too much…it is her. (I do love her hair cut) :shame:

Milky says:

Good Morning :wave: <—– Justin's revoked honary black pass!
    :hi:
    keya
    kamadiva
    taken with your no shait azz!
    dubb
    san
    pickachu
    luvn

It's Friday :buttshake:

Milky I am about my Father’s business :blink: How dare you say such things *closes housecoat*

kamadiva says:

I see LA NAACP chapter President resigned…after already given Sterling an award (for promoting civil rights) back in 2009 as he was dealing with his racial housing discrimination lawsuits.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Is it too early in the day to want seafood salad?! :oops:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@kama and whoever that chapters president was need their black pass snatched up too. All for the love of money I guess. Smdh.

kamadiva says:

Oh…I see why – Leroy Jenkins (ex LA NAACP president) was already tossed out as a judge in Detriot for extortion and racketeerig in fixing tickets/misdemeanors, and barred from practicing law in CA, due to misrepresenting his finances and other aspects of his personal life…seems the $45K Sterling donated to NAACP may have lined Jenkins pockets for Sterling to improve his image. :thinking:

Milky says:

@Taken open that housecoat back up. Show me what you working wit (mystikal voice)

Milky :shock: I am a virtuous woman *let’s housecoat fall off my shoulder* Why I am a mother *falls off other shoulder* I mean aren’t you in a E relationships with about 4 other people :nono: *I am a wife* I do not share *stands in the midda of blog naked and unashamed like Eve fo she ate that apple* :eek:

kamadiva says:

TAKEN!!!!!!!!! :blink:

Nelly :facpalm: dude really …. Floyd azz aint shyt yessss…. but dude you got the nerve to speak on character :rolleyes:

@Kam: I don’t know what got into me :bite: I am sooo ashamed :wails: Please forgive me! Everybody I got caught up in this blog world. I beg for your forgiveness :bow:
    Realizes that I am still naked and that I am tooted in the air bending byke and forth. Tip toes out the room to find my housecoat :kona:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@taken done took off all her damn clothes!!!! You might as well put on your tube top and skort and get it poppin! :buttshake:

FuturedocDonte says:

Rapper Kurupt
    —-
    Well, the dead has risen

:rofl: :rofl: :hahaha: chile memories ….. MAN I love that movie :love: Goet knees like Baseball Bats …… :danban:

@Jenie: Nelly may be a “nice” guy but we all know he rode Ashanti like a 1986 Buick and left her fo dead. Put all types of miles on her. She can still manage to be happy but he took a lot of her good years when he KNEW he was tricking off. He wouldn’t even claim her. Wouldn’t even call her his little SITUATION :eek: You sir are a mess. You need to leave Shantel Jackson alone :nono: She pulling the hoe woe is me card. Finna have you lumped up.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

How y’all blaming Nelly bout Ashanti?! She sat there all that time and knew he was not about to claim her. Really, they both are stupid. And she still be on him. Sad.

@Keya: I gave my skorts to DTTS. She wear them as wrist bands :gossip: cause she so big :kona

Don’t nobody care about Ashanti :rofl: Except for Man and Rickey Smiley. I was just speaking on him saying something about good moral character. He ain’t the worst outchea… But he certainly ain’t at the top swiping butt holes with credit cards. But they did she suggested it so what choice did they have :shrugs: ain’t that what strippers do?

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

:hahaha: well damn. *looks around for DTTS then wispers* how big is she?

San ah make ya dance says:

:waves: Milky

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Rickey Smiley?! Ugh. Naw, nelly is no saint. Not by far. He needs a hit as bad as she does. Butterum, it’s not gonna happen. Sad.

Milky says:

:wave: <— my stack of singles for taken!!! About to make it rain on u girl! or maybe just a fine mist! I knew u was an undercover freak! Go ahead its FREAKY FRIDAY!!!

Milky says:

Oh Taken I am only in one e relationship and I dont even know where my wife is! The cat is gone the mouse will play! :buttshake:

I just really looked at Floyd. He look like a California Raisin :ghost:
    He needs to stop spending all that money because as soon as he gets it he buys something insanely expensive. He is going to be on 30/30 broke. 50 Cent may be a BISH but he did make sense recently when he said they broke up because Floyd is stupid and a bad business man. He said he had NO real endorsements. And his Money Team.. He is not making anything off that!! He is basically paying folks to hang with him and be his entourage. And he calls it Money Team… All his MONEY OUT THE WINDOW :facepalm:

Milky you not loyal. Chris Brown warned us about people like you :lol:

Milky says:

:hi: San

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Smh. My auntie said she saw him on tv before burning money @taken. He is a fool. Reminds me of someone who never had anything but Jesus. Now they have something and have no clue on what yo do with it. A damn shame.

Milky says:

@taken at least im honest with my unloyal azz! :buttshake:

San ah make ya dance says:

Im so hungry… :crying1:

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

Morning :waves: blame Irv for Ashanti Nelly wasn’t gonna claim her as lomg as he was still getting it, and by the time he stopped fukcin with her she wasn’t hot no mo.

Milky says:

:egg: cooking for San! Pick it up!!

kamadiva says:

Hell..has Puffy, Diddy..or whatev he calling himself claimed Cassie?

San ah make ya dance says:

:egg: cooking for San! Pick it up!!
    ————
    :pizza: Its a shame to be this hungry, this early

Wasting time says:

:waves: Happy Friday Roses!!
    May the good Lordt be the accelerator on the hour hand :yes:

kamadiva says:

@San – Me too! I brought my lunch (made a quick and easy dinner from Pinterest)…it was the bomb..and trying to resist heating it up now.

I may need my enegry to :duel: on Ticketmasters to get some Beyonce/JayZ tix (can I say that in here?) I missed the pre-sale ones yesterday. :kona:

NIKEL34 says:

So am I the only one who thinks that this V character wasn’t born female?