Celebs Out & About: Gabrielle Union, EJ Johnson, Evan Ross, Ashlee Simpson

Gabrielle Union Greets Fans In New York City

Actress Gabrielle Union was spotted greeting fans as she arrived at a midtown hotel in New York City on Monday, May 5. Just days earlier, pictures of her fiancé Dwyane Wade‘s infant son, Xavier, surfaced online. While Wade makes regular visits to his son on the west coast, Gabrielle has reportedly never met the little tyke.
Photos: Zelig Shaul/ACE/INFphoto.com

EJ Johnson at Met Gala after party

Magic Johnson‘s son EJ Johnson, right, is seen arriving at a Met Gala After party in NYC on Monday with his Muse. According to the paparazzi, EJ was initially mistaken for flamboyant Vogue contributing editor Andre Leon Talley.
Photos: Splash News

Ashlee Simpson And Fiance Evan Ross In Paris

Diana Ross‘ youngest son, actor Evan Ross, 25, was spotted out & about with his fiancée Ashlee Simpson, 29, in Paris, France. Ashlee is Jessica Simpson‘s younger sister. She divorced musician Peter Wentz in 2011. Ashlee and Peter have a son Bronx Mowgli Wentz, 5. Evan is the son of Norwegian shipping magnate Arne Naess, Jr., who died in 2004. Naess sired 7 children.
Photos: INFphoto.com

45 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Gabrielle Union, EJ Johnson, Evan Ross, Ashlee Simpson”

SoNastyandSoRude says:

this leather in the summertime has to stop

SoNastyandSoRude says:

i wonder who helps EJ put on his shoes

lexdiamonz says:

EJ SWOLE like a mug and ASHLEY lil mike don’t want no pum pum sorry somebody HAS to tell her…

Sonasty you mean who helped him with them pants? I bet his in betweens smell like rancid cottage cheese and despair…

Gabrielle has reportedly never met the little tyke.
    ____________________________

I can understand this as Xavier is still an infant, so Wade probably is not gonna be dragging him from coast to coast. Infants need their mothers, so if I’m Gabby, i’m in no hurry to be placed in an awkward situation with the child’s mother due to her necessary proximity to the baby. Also, this chick made a point of coming for Gabby on social media and taunting her about where she slept and the scrapbook she kept etc. So, along with the baby there’s the intentional and public taunting. I’m no Gabby fan, but everyone has their breaking point, and just like Porsha w/Kenya, Gabby might snap – albeit unwisely – on the mama if forced to be in the presence of Dwayne, her, and the baby. Everybody aint able :shrug: :tea:

kamadiva says:

Leather is the new denim.

Look at her head :blink:
    AND I wouldn’t trust ‘another woman’ around my little baby :nono:

SummerBaby says:

Work EJ :nun:

“his in betweens”

Razz! come byke! :wail:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

It kills me how much money EJ daddy has, and he can’t get this boy someone to dress him better. He always looks like yuck. Bet money he is smelly. What look is he going for?

And Evan Ross and this super low V cut shirt…I can’t.

RWilliams, folks were looking for you downstairs. How you? :hug:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Gabrielle has reportedly never met the little tyke.
    ————-
    But she was just saying how his family is a package deal and all that. So did that include this baby or nah? And as much as she is so for his kids, it should. This will be getting good. lol

ZurishaY, these just jokes :eek:
    :2dance:

SOTHERNGRL says:

I know EJ big azz is coming out that cape. Is his lady friend nekkid under that jacket?

SummerBaby says:

I need that clutch in my life that EJ is carrying.

kamadiva says:

@Razz – OMG! The visual – :hurl:

berrysweet says:

Ej :facepalm:

kamadiva says:

Is that EJ’s jacket she wearing as a dress???

kamadiva says:

She has nice legs though!

<—–heading to work out!

So after lunchtime hours EJ uses a clutch? Cause he already ate? Is that how that works????

If I’m ALT, I’m insulted. :no: Yes, ALT is flamboyant, but he’s also the real deal. He doesn’t just wear fashion, he’s knowledgeable, skilled, and experienced in the business of fashion and has worked hard to earn his place as a well respected fashion expert. :tea:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Can yall seriously pray that I find a new job. I can’t with this part time shyt anymore. The department I work for is irking. Thank God I have a job, but Jesus I can’t keep working with these old behind people who act like they are in high school.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Is that EJ’s jacket she wearing as a dress???
    ———–
    :dead:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Is that thing EJ friend have on a jacket/cape/dress combo :huh:

missyJ says:

Gabby bun looks every bit of struggle

kamadiva says:

:offtopic: @Kdubb – thanks for putting the Manuka Honey out there. I starting using it this weekend on LilDiv for her allergies/sinus issues and they cleared up!!!

VDot says:

#TeamTHIS Go head on EJ!!! :bow: :eyeroll:

I don’t like Gabby’s look :no: Never really been a fan of navy and black together.

SoNastyandSoRude says:

hey dtts…who lookin fah me

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Gabby bun looks every bit of struggle
    ———
    It matches her personal life these days. :tea:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Is it ok ot say EJ looks like he has on a blanket?

Spill_The_SWEET_Tea says:

If I was baby Xavier, I wouldn’t want to meet Gabby either (especially if that sh*t was going to be on top of her head) :rollseyes:

Bronx Mowgli Wentz

:facepalm: aint Mawgli from Rikki Tikki Tavi?

SOTHERNGRL says:

this leather in the summertime has to stop
    ************************
    @Rwilli this was my pet peeve last summer; but folks on this blog kept trying to tell me it a different material. :rolleyes: I aint buying it.

kamadiva says:

:newpost: Another one….

RWilliams
    I forgot who :shrug:
    ===============
    Nakeya, you in Philly right? Go check out aerotek in your area :yes:

Glad to hear about that baby allergies clearing up.but I have to give credit when it is due. There were others here who were using the special honey as well

and yall bout to :stop: referring to June Ambrose as “EJ’s friend”. tuh :tea:

her ow-fit on the other hand…..yall can talk about that cuz :huh: a white bag with a black/purple fedora and a blue suit jacket? no maam, pam

SOTHERNGRL says:

Gabby bun looks every bit of struggle
    ******************
    It is attempting to match her life. :shrug:

emprezzja23 says:

The woman EJ is with is June Ambrose. She’s a well known stylist and definitely not his Muse.

Hershey says:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Is it ok ot say EJ looks like he has on a blanket?
    _________________________________

He does have on a blanket…

Gabby’s been looking old as of late. It must the stress of having been a human mattress most of her life, then moving on to sleeping with a married man, then taking him, and finally, getting a side baby engagement ring. :coffee:

Hershey says:

Guinea Hen Slinga *Kah* Got That!! says:

________________________________

emprezzja23 says:

Nobody outside of the NY area is checking for June Ambrose.

OpinionHated says:

Gabby bun sittin on top of her head like a pile of sh*t…

Ej Ej Ej….. go to the gym and stop wearing ponchos…. and his “Muse” – Sandra don’t you mean his grandmother that woman looks O L D

Evan and Ashlee look like they smell awful – Ashley more than Evan – they don’t look clean to me…