Celebs Out & About: Jada Pinkett-Smith, Rita Ora, 2Chainz

Jada Pinkett Smith on movie set 'Gotham' today in NYC

Actress Jada Pinkett Smith was seen on the set of her new Fox TV series Gotham today in NYC.
Photo: / Splash News

Rita Ora leaving studio

Singer Rita Ora was seen leaving Riverside Studios in London today.
Photo: Q3A1 / Splash News

SKEE Live with 2Chainz

Rapper 2Chainz, left, is pictured on set during filming Season 2, Episode 1 of SKEE Live earlier on this week in Los Angeles. The show airs tonight, May 9.
Photo: Paul A. Hebert/Press Line Photos

22 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Jada Pinkett-Smith, Rita Ora, 2Chainz”

thriftStoreJungle says:

great body, jada :yes:

sassyshe says:

Jada looks excellent. Not feeling rita shoes

Crickett says:

Jada is beautiful but there is something weird about her upper lip, Sherri has it too, is it from a nose job because its pulled up a bit.

shoonanny says:

Hi everyone I’m new here, Jada looking a little Lil’ Kimmish in the face to me.

deedeegirl says:

I’m of if Jada and her kids go hide for a while

FuturedocDonte says:

What’s the point of your name being two chains if you’re only gonna wear one? :shrug:

MoniquetheGeek says:

^^^^ I was thinking the same thing. 2 Chainz doesn’t wear 2 chains? :blink:

2 chains look like he 52 yrs old :no:

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

Morning Sandra and the Roses. Bey posted a pic on her instagram that feels a lil bridemaid like to me :bounce:

1) Nice body Jada
    2) I see Rita put her weave byke in. And I STAND BY THAT. The picture yesterday showed she was a bald head scally wag. She ain’t have NO hair in the byke :nono:
    3) 2 Canes look like he got osteoporosis

And since my phone went dead yesterday I missed a few things and comments. I feel I must bring them up here
    Firsy
    Tink Tink you a fewl :hahaha:

Second:

• orumph29 says: Hello im new here…
    May 9, 2014 at 1:51 pm
    @ orumph29: your registration was denied because you failed to follow simple instructions. Sadly, you are not the proper rosebud for our community.

SEW nobody else caught this :dead: You thought you were new here. Take care :bye:

She got him propped up in the passenger seat of the boat see and be like “yeah muthafugga, who got the last laugh now?”
    #pocketpussy

————-
    :ghost: I can’t stand VDot :love:

San ah make ya dance says:

What Jada playing, a street walker?

What Jada playing, a street walker?
    She just leading the way for Willow what’s the problem? Stop being a pedophile :tea:

Queeenie says:

I like this look on Rita :applause: and Jada lookin like a THOT! Rusty Chainz need to try again the farmer look isn’t working.

Blanche Devereaux says:

@Mistaken you are hilar I had to log on just to say that :lol:

Good morning Roses :waves:

@Blanche :hugs: I had to come into the office for a few hours :wails: So inbetween looking for other jobs I caught up on SR’s shenanicans from Friday

MrsL says:

@draya I saw that too! Didn’t think about it being bridesmaid-y until someone pointed it out. Exciting!

MzTrina says:

I caught it….It was a hi and bye all in one swoop…too funny

Tink Tink :newbie: says: