Celebs Out & About: Kanye West, Kim Kardashian, Jaden Smith, EJ Johnson

Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Are Joined By Family As They Head To The Big Wedding Weekend

The noise and excitement around socialite Kim Kardashian and her baby daddy, Kanye West, builds as the weekend approaches. Kim, Kanye and their extended families were seen leaving their hotel in Paris, France to start the celebrations for their big made-for-TV wedding weekend.
Photo: INFphoto.com

Jaden Smith was seen departing on a flight at LAX

Actor Jaden Smith, Scion of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith, was seen arriving at LAX airport on Thursday to begin his holiday weekend. Will and Jada are under investigation for their questionable child rearing practices after their daughter Willow Smith was pictured in bed with a partially nude 20-year-old man. Willow was fully clothed but CPS officials share the public’s concerns that a 13-year-old child needs proper adult supervision.
Photo: Splash News

EJ Johnson the son of basketball great Magic Johnson looks very fashionable as he heads to Chanel in Beverly Hills with a female friend

NBA legend Magic Johnson‘s flamboyant, Metrosexual son EJ Johnson looked very fashionable as he and a well-dressed female friend spent daddy’s money at Chanel in Beverly Hills on Thursday.
Photo: Chessa /London Entertainment/Splash News

• Tea Is Finally Here

Kim looks like a blow up doll

• http://talkingwithtami.com/blog talkingwithtami

Kim face is beat to death dayum! Werk! As my mom would say, thats a pretty heffa! LOL! :tea:

• http://www.globalcallingsolutions.com zurishay

IS KANYE PHOTOSHOPPED???

A newpost :yahoo:

• sassyshe

There is nothing metrosexual about EJ – I thought that term was coined for fashionable with feminine taste straight men
    Baby Talkey is with Dorothy Wang, heir to several billions

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

zurishay says:

IS KANYE PHOTOSHOPPED???

Not that I know of.

Yeah Kim has so many surgeries her face almost looks like a mask :no: Jaden looks a damn mess…. Notice only the kids with Jada by Will are the ones mixed up :thinking:

NBA legend Magic Johnson‘s flamboyant, Metrosexual son EJ Johnson

He looks very Metrosexual to me too Sandra :tea: only difference he has a purse… give it 2 years the purse will be the norm for metrosexual. Some of them already wear nail polish

• sassyshe

Jada was raised as a free spirit, aka had little rules so im not surprised thats why she raised those kids like that. Plus scientology dont believe in rules and structure for kids

• Jdore

Kim looks like a blow up doll

by Tea Is Finally Here on May 23, 2014 at 2:19 pm
    ——————————-
    Most blow dolls are used as a floatation device or for :hump: I think we know which she’s used for :tea:

• aRoTh

Kim looks nice here.

• Ms Peaches

I think EJ looks more like a blow up doll.

• Draya said “that’s what strippers do” puppylove

Flotation device that’s why the :shakebutt:

• DYmondgurl

:thumbsup: kim’s dress

I feel like the onliest person working still :crying:

• Ms Peaches

IS KANYE PHOTOSHOPPED???

—————————
    Nope, he just washed his a ss.

• OpinionHated

EJ looks like he’s saying “HEEEEEYYY” and about to give two snaps up in that pic…. His friend is looking like i’m bout to take all this fool money….

Kim’s dress is super nice – I’d like it better on me….

Jaden looks like a bottom…..

• luVn_liFe…

Jaden has some pep in his step . . . looks like he’s feeling ‘bissh don’t kill my vibe’

• Wheres My Check

Kanye always looks mad like he just got done cussing Kim out in the car or like hes thinking am i really bout to wife this hoe.:sideeye: When he was wit Amber you always saw his back teeth. :thinking:

• http://www.globalcallingsolutions.com zurishay

zurishay says:

IS KANYE PHOTOSHOPPED???
    ——-

Not that I know of.
    ——–

Sandra, I used to look forward to your end of the year photoshopped pictures being revealed. U didn’t do a post last year. All year long, I played detective on your photos. :yes:

• Just Looking

She looks like a mannequin, and not in a good way. She looks older than 33 and really needs to leave her face alone.

Jaden is cute

EJ should wear another color. White, beige something rather than black.

SR *whispers* You should just put up Humphries and this bish’s wedding pics, and paste Kanye face on his body :hahaha:

BUT he is Metrosexual, and gay, no? :thinking:

No receipts I guess huh? :kona:

• va_shawty

All week, SR’s Kim and Kanye pics have looked photoshopped to me. Just saying… :sideeye:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

God bless everyone who work hard to support their families. . :waves:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

I want Lil’ Suzy Chopsticks to run and run fast!
    E.J. could snap at any minute and eat her in one bite. :scared:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

zurishay says:

Thanks Z. I only created a few Photoshopped pics this year. :)

• San ah make ya dance

Kanye suit looks nice :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

Thank you Auntie :hug: I needed that blessing. :yes:

• thriftStoreJungle

kanye’s body language suggests he is just ecstatic about everything :yes:

• Who Dat

God bless everyone who work hard to support their families.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Awe thanks!

I was under the impression you thought of me as a single mammy who needed to be sterlized….who doesnt have a husband to control me, my finances, and my home because I am non-traditional and bossy.

• OpinionHated

HAPPY HOLIDAY BUDS – IM OUTTA HERE… Everyone be safe….

• Who Dat

NBA legend Magic Johnson‘s flamboyant, Metrosexual son EJ Johnson
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    DerekEJ is all the way HOMO-SESSUAL. He is out and proud about allllllllllllll of that hunny.

• Who Dat

Kanye is looking like dont MAKE me have to mush one of you camera folks over my lady and my dayum baby. I aint a killa but dont push MEH. :nono:

• http://www.globalcallingsolutions.com zurishay

——-

I admire his passion for his woman and his baby. Now, Kim may be faking it, but I truly think Kanye is in love. Its every womans dream to have a man go goo-goo ga-ga over her like Kanye does for Kim. Respect.

• VDot

Look at my man EJ working the hell out of that bedsheet scarf #TeamTHIS

• MissSophiaizhere

Oh Gawd :phew: Ej is just ughh I know Magic :cry: hisself to sleep every night!!

• VDot

Kim’s face always reminds me of a blow up doll. It’s like d@mn close your mouth. :yawn:

:thinking: And is it just me or does that security guy behind Kimye in the first pic look like Perez Hilton? :lol:

• VDot

EJ should wear another color. White, beige something rather than black.

Black is slimming :coffee:

White will have him looking like a marshmallow :no: #TeamTHIS :lol:

• sassyshe

God bless everyone who work hard to support their families.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Awe thanks!

————–
    :rofl: :hahaha:

Thanks Sandra

• VDot

• Dhoward1913

Kanye is not in love with that girl. He is just smitten. She is something he’s always wanted and for the right price, he got her!!!

Nothing about EJ says Metrosexual!!!!

I’m still working and will be here Monday…..damn make-up ice storm days in Houston!!!!

• http://n/a n1kk1a

I just looked at some old pics of Kanye and Amber, and that man was always smiling around her! They truly looked like they were in love. He always looks miserable and angry when he’s with Kim. Any thoughts, Roses?

• luVn_liFe…

Just read big sis Preggos
    :tea:

• Jdore

by n1kk1a on May 23, 2014 at 3:57 pm
    ——————-
    Right!!! He must’ve made some deal with Kris that he can’t get his ass out of now

• The Pearl!

:waves: DTTS!!!!!!! (saw your greeting downstairs)

:partyhat: Happy Memorial Day Weekend, Auntie!

Everybodeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :headphone:

:bounce:

:party:

• ShoeStalker

26 minutes and counting unless my boss sends that “go home” email… She is better than my last boss who would let us leave at 4:45 p.m. … :rolleyes: Thanks Sir!!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2CKgxT5x8Y 69

EJ must use a baseball bat to get off, because I know not one living, breathing human male that is big enough to pound that nigga.

12 inches to this nigga ain’t nothing but a sub sammich.

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ ChanStillAintShyt

What up folks?

• sassyshe

@69 :dead:

• sassyshe

———————
    :cosign: kayne was is love with amber but ye is an egotistical ahole who thought he could do whatever he wanted to her because he “rescued” her from the strip club. I honestly think that if amber was willing to take him back after he cheated and did other things to her he would be with her. Because he cheated with kim he rode that out like this is what he always wanted to soothe his ego. I give them 5 yrs cause thats what kris neg in the prenup

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2CKgxT5x8Y 69

Well Fam,

The time is here. Tuesday I move to Highland Beach, FL. I wanted to wait until tonight to say this because those of you that truly font with me will respond when you read it.

Nonetheless, it has been fun playing the Rose Garden. Not saying I’ll be gone for forever, but I’m taking a break from this. I’ve got to get adjusted to life in a new world.

GA
    KAYCEI

AND ALSO

MAN
    CHAN
    FRUCHA
    BRENDAN

All of y’all please continue to be not sh*t for me. I might not be fonting for a long while but I will be lurking and laughing. :yes:

Auntie, if you would- please disable my login.

Wish me luck as a start my new phase in life. I love all of y’all like fam.

Until next time. :bye:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2CKgxT5x8Y 69

Butter,

I just realized I missed your name. :kiss:

And anyone else I might have forgotten that I font with, forgive me. It’s late and I’m about to crash and burn.

Now I’m gone for real. :kona:

• MisUnderstood

@69 good luck & God bless.

• sassyshe

@69 good luck in your new endeavors, have a safe trip and god bless, you will be missed.

Sandra can we get an emoticon thats pouring out the liquor – a goodbye to the homeys

69 :cry: you leaving us :crying: Please don’t go :whistle: please don’t go :whistle: me singing Tank song :cry:

• Who Dat

Dang @69! We gonna miss ya :hug:

Godspeed to you!

Screw :hug: <—the good kind *snickers*
    May GOD continue to you bless you beyond your imagination, and may you find happiness in your new career and home life. You had a chance and are taking it & thats what Bosses do :D You.Go.Boy :yes:
    Congrats :trophy: and best wishes at your new spot :woot:

:waves: See you later alligator :lol:

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ ChanStillAintShyt

@ 69

Congrats on whatever you have going on, and I hope you’re blessed down in the Sunshine State. Just stay away from the neighborhood watch, and don’t wade in the beach water around dusk…..there be sharks in those waters.

Peace.

• Milky

@69. :crying: u will be missed. Good luck and blessings rain down. Boo!

• VDot

Auntie, if you would- please disable my login.

:huh: Auntie – Please disregard this message. He just needs to change his password to something he won’t remember and just request a reset when necessary :yes:

iKid! Good luck 69wasaverygoodyear! I wish you lots of peace and blessings! :wave: Ciao until we meet again :biggrin:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsEXGXLlYM&feature=fvsr ALBoy

• Apparition

@Sandra
    T.I. and Floyd Ma yweather

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ ChanStillAintShyt

Apparition says:

@Sandra
    T.I. and Floyd Mayweather

—–

x2….please and thanks.

• VDot

Today feels like an UGK day :yes:

:headphone:

She be cross country, givin all that she got
    A thousand a pop, I’m pullin Bentleys off the lot
    I smashed up the gray one, bought me a red
    Every time we hit the parkin lot we turn head
    Some hoes wanna choose but them bishes too scary
    Your bish chose me, you ain’t a pimp, you a fairy

:listen:

*pours out a little liquor for the big homie Pimp C*

• SoNastyandSoRude

T.i and newly best friends so I’m sure that had alot to do with it. I heard Floyd say don’t be mad at me control your bitch so idk if it had to do with tiny or another person

• sassyshe

Ummm Sandra I need you to tell us why TI acting like he’s 25 out here in these streets fighting with dudes regarding hoes that are not his wife, not a good look…expected so much more from the kang. He’s out here in these streets looking just messy

• sassyshe

So now the fight was about Tiny…I applaud her for giving TIP a taste of his own medicine, guess it hurts to know that she can not only leave (with half) but also scoop up some major players when she do.

Auntie I know he is a friend of the blog but talk to your boy about going home and fixing his house and getting it in order

• Who Dat

Yes. Deets on Floyd and Tip.

AND why the heck did Rob Kardashian fly his azz BYKE to LA BEFORE his sister wedding? Did Kanye say he wont paying for him to eat 5 plates at the reception? Was he upset Big Sean was with Malika Haqq who is Rob ex right? Or nah? Whatever it is…musta been BAD. :popcorn:

• tintin1979

Kanye acting all too nice to push a stroller, he looks very disconnected