Celebs Out & About: Mariah Carey, Rihanna, Melissa Forde

Mariah Carey visits Times Square in NYC to promote her new album

Songstress Mariah Carey, 45, visited Times Square last night to promote her new album Me. I Am Mariah…The Elusive Chanteuse in NYC. The album title is the latest in a series of unorthodox names that only Mariah can come up with. The much-anticipated album has a May 27 release date.
Photo: Demis Maryannakis / Splash News

Rihanna and bestie Melissa Forde attend 2014 iHeartRadio Music Awards - Backstage & Audience

Singer Rihanna loved up on her bestie Melissa Forde at the 2014 iHeartRadio Music Awards held at The Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles yesterday.
Photos: Kevin Mazur/Getty Images

Photos: Kevin Mazur and Jason Merritt/Getty Images

81 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Mariah Carey, Rihanna, Melissa Forde”

Mariah Mariah :yahoo: and I love Rhi’s look :yes:

Her Bantu’s are supper cute…. ohhhhh I just love dark (black hair) I hate that dry blonde shyt :no:

missyJ says:

I am always here for Mariah!

Phone posting from a funeral :casket: don’t judge me

Phone posting from a funeral :casket: don’t judge me

:dead: :ghost:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Phone posting from a funeral don’t judge me

:cosign: You beat me to it Jenie :rofl:

Milky says:

@missyj who funeral you at not paying any attention to the folks falling all in the casket?

Beta says:

Mimi looking good

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

I LOVE MiMi but they photoshopped the hell out of her in the promo pic

cheeks8683 says:

Thunder Magic :wave: Morning Roses!

I really wish Mariah would stop with the ballgowns….She belongs in the 50′s with that ish…. She is delusional…

Milky says:

Everybody looks cute! But Melissa I really dont know what to say about you :kona:

missyJ says:

Lewd the choir is revving up and the hefty gentleman next to me is getting into it. This pew is not here for that!

Beta says:

Rih looking 1995 with those bantu knots cute

Does Mariah have a single out? More importantly is Breezy’s X album being released on the planned date this month or is it being pushed back for the thousandth time?

Love Rih’s look…as usual.

My friends’ cousin funeral. @milky

hell_on_heels says:

How long is MiMi going to be in that cast? I do like Rhi-Rhi’s look….HAWT

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

@cheeks every moment is cause for a celebration don’t you know. A few of these new chicks could take a lesson from her about how to keep your private shenanigans private while presenting a polished image publicly

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
    Phone posting from a funeral don’t judge me
    :cosign: You beat me to it Jenie

:hahaha: chile these roses :lol:

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

@hell its not a cast it’s a brace. She can take it off.

Milky says:

and here you go :hahaha:

kamadiva says:

Love Rhi’s look and hair! I think Lil Diva will be rocking the Bantus this weekend!

Mariah – love her, but she needs a real stylist that will say no to her.

lexdiamonz says:

JUST HEARD THE LIL MO interview

:kona:

RATCHET CHRISTIAN GAME PROPER
    :dead:

Draya said “that’s what strippers do” puppylove says:

:thankyou:

missyJ says:

If I could snap a pic of this hefty dude next to me I would and make it my new gravy. Y’all his S-Curl is for the gawds. His diamonique jew-tee complete with 2 panky rangs, and bracelet….. he showed up and showed out tah-day

kamadiva says:

+1 :cosign: cause hunty Lil J loves her bantus …

missyJ says:

:nun: he came and sat down like stuntin :nun: :grill: Ion care who dead :grill: stuntin

I am sorry Dub but Mariah :whistle: BEAN DRANKIN SHE BEAN DRAKIN ….. She needs an intervention I think. Nick too busy trying to dye his hair animal planet colors to care :facepalm: I know they love Dem Babies. Seem like good purents. They just both SEW embarrassing.

missyJ says:

And I swear on everything he’s wearing an adult diaper, every times he stands up to sway with the choir . I smell pee :dead: my funeral is next. Y’all gon come and hug my mama and keep her off my dead body time and again front of lilmissy? ?

Milky says:

so MissyJ you saying the robust dude next to is casket-ready sharp? He stuntin on them yoes!! :kona:

kamadiva says:

@Jeni – the first time I did LilDiva’s hair like that she was looking in the mirror like how Taken describes Eva’s baby looking :blink: She said, you done? I fell over laughing!

After she was told it was nice by 3-4 people she soften a bit. But was really excited when I took them down.

Dem Babies are very unique looking too :tea:

Missy you win the title of ain’t ish for this week and next :trophy: PACK YOUR THINGS AND GO GET IN THE CASKET WITH YOUR COUSIN SISTER BOYFRIEND UNCLE NOW!!!!! :whip:

missyJ says:

Uh oh baby mama done fell out. They took her out the side way

jazi65 says:

Rihanna :bowdown:

@Missy I bet you won’t go up front and surfboarT on the D :eek: D is for :dead: .. What’chall thought I meant???? D A C K

kamadiva says:

:facepalm: Not pee… :nono:

missyJ says:

@Taken you right about that. But may jump in these aisles real quick

SOTHERNGRL says:

Mariah like I’m soooooooooo fabulous.

kamadiva says:

:hahaha: Lil J know the routine but the first time I did them she was like :blink: lol !

Milky says:

Taken :wave: <—– here is your gasoline housecoat for your trip to hell! MissyJ I have an extra housecoat for you too. Your azz is actually giving us play by play of the funeral… Whispers did the baby mama try to climb in the casket screaming "NO LORD NOT MY BABY DEDDY, NO LORD TAKE ME INSTEAD", She will be in the club tonight all turnt up like she wasnt just perfoming sangin all drunk "TURN DOWN FOR WHAT"

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

And then you say this:

You got your nerve.

SOTHERNGRL says:

Mariah like I’m soooooooooo fabulous.

and she is to me :nun:

missyJ says:

They got it roped off. … she was reaching tho

This lil cheap forks I have at my desk…. everytime I stick them in my food the ends melt :cry:

@MISSY J

I am envisioning Jazzy Phae at the funeral with u. ROFLMAO.

She will be in the club tonight all turnt up like she wasnt just perfoming sangin all drunk “TURN DOWN FOR WHAT”

everybody mourns differently :tea:

:danban: :buttshake:

Milky says:

Why the bodyguard behind Mariah lookin like BISH PLEASE, hurry up and getcho azz in the building.

Did anybody else here that her and Nick are having serious problems, because he is an absentee father and she had someone following and he was with several yoes?

:lol: @man yaaass he’s a Hershey older Jazzy Phae

Milky says:

#hear

I’m envisioning Bruce Bruce azz :lol:

Milky says:

:hi: @Man whispers “I still lub u” :boobs:

Picturing Missy on top of the casket talking about :danban1: SURFBORT.. SURFBORT…. I’m graining on DAT RIG… Grinding on that RIG..RIG..O’mortis :eek: We woke up in purgatory saying how the hell did this happen OH BABY….. STUCK IN HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! :kona:

missyJ says:

This dude is praying but I don’t know who the het up he talking to. It don’t sound like her talking to God. He just said there is no app for living. There is no YouTube to teach you life

missyJ says:

And everyone talking YES YES YES LAWD like they actually know what he talking about

Taken :whip: I UN-FRIEND YOU. *old lady voice*

Milky says:

@taken :spank: I called out ur aint shaitness first thing this morning!

He just said there is no app for living. There is no YouTube to teach you life

Lord have mercy :facepalm: the sad part is they probably have a app for each … what is his point

kamadiva says:

They have the casket roped off? In Squeak (from Color Purple) voice, who dis man?

*throws tomato at the pastor speaking at the fune* BOOOOO!!!! :angry: You suck!!! What next you gone say the deceased joined the Dead Like Me fb group? You wanna see how mannie likes casket pic can get on Instagram???? They told him to DO IT FOR THE DEAD and he like :nono: I ain’t gone do it… Devil said :evil: DO it for the dead and he was like …. Okay :danban: then he was :ghost:

Gigi26 says:

:rofl: Ole sprite buddy in the red shirt just :eek: at Mariah’s boobies :lol:

Jesus … :no: probably trying to see who can shout the loudest … who’s praise is bigger :facepalm: you know the lingo…. we love to put on a damn show in the church house

Missy give my condolence to the family :tea: You going up front to see the body in the viewing line? I always skip that :no: I had to go up with my husband when his grandma passed and I did not look at the body. I don’t do that. I am going to be cremated. I do like remembering people like that.
    One funeral I saw this lady was straightening up her ex outfit. Smoothing it out like he was about to be SHARB for the fune after party. We was like BISH sat down somewhere!! He allright :eek: You round here double knotting his tie during the service saying he would hate to not have it that way.

missyJ says:

I cannot with this. Dude singing now, beautiful baritone voice. Front tooth missing :facepalm: I cannot make this stuff up

cheeks8683 says:

:offtopic: not sure if this has already been mentioned but have yall taken a gander at Kandi’s wedding photos? The bridesmaids all wore white, looking like a mass wedding…

missyJ says:

I went up with my girl, it’s her cousin so I had to keep her together.

Dude singing now, beautiful baritone voice. Front tooth missing
    That’s the key to his success. That missing tooth gives him perfect pitch. God don’t make no mistakes :crying1:

Wasting time says:

_____________________________________
    Mistaken!!!

Milky says:

He just said there is no app for living. There is no YouTube to teach you life
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    who is this pastor? he just making up shait, did he even know the deceased? Pastor: There is no twitter to talk to the dead, no facebook in hell, no instagram in heaven, God is not Mona Scott!

Lot of these “Pastor’s” ain’t even read the good book. Only heard some sermons on YouTube and next thing you know, they Pimpin from the Pulpit!

Milky says:

@Man :yawn: I’m drinking watermelon!!!! :kona:

Im first to admit Mariah is an alkie. Why her arm aint healed yet.

missyJ says:

All these ladies in this church no pannie hose. And it cold too? No excuses

@Missy: What’s his point? Ya’ll aint never going to be able to communicate with dude again :shrugs: I think every gets that on account of him managing to die. He is just being real disrespectful to the dead now. Who does that :no: :kona:

Why her arm aint healed yet.
    I bet when she gets drunk she keeps falling on it re-injuring herself :facepalm: Or her immune system is so weak and diluted from the alcohol she can’t regenerate bone tissue or whatever the proper terminology is. If you were to break her bone Pinot Grigio would leak out. Put down the bolla Mimi. We need you :rules:

missyJ says:

@Taken I think he was saying we gotta appreciate life and stop tripping since this was a violent death. Ioono

SOTHERNGRL says:

*****************************
    @Jennie I friggin hate plastic utensils. I will eat out of a Hefty plate but dont give me your damn plastic fork. I have 2 REAL forks at my desk. I frequent this place they always try to give me a plastic fork I’m like :nono: I gots me a real one at the job.

First 48 camera crew there or nah? :popcorn: