Celebs Out & About: T.I., Kim Kardashian, Lilly Ghalichi

Rapper T.I shows a bit of attitude as he was seen leaving Mastro's Steak House in Beverly Hills Rapper T.I shows a bit of attitude as he was seen leaving Mastro's Steak House in Beverly Hills

Rapper Tip “T.I.” Harris was not thrilled with gossip tabloid TMZ for involving him in their mess yesterday. TMZ reported that T.I. and rapper The Game were involved in a “tense standoff” with riot police outside a nightclub. Nothing could be further from the truth. The two friends were simply leaving the Supper Club in Hollywood, CA., when they walked into the middle of a fracas between the LAPD, club security and a group of men whom T.I. didn’t even know. T.I. is in LA filming the comedy movie Get Hard with actors Kevin Hart and Will Farrell.
Photos: SPW / Splash News

Rapper T.I. Dines At Mastro's In Beverly Hills

Last night T.I. was seen leaving Mastro’s Steak House in Beverly Hills, and he had a few sharp words for TMZ’s cameraman — none of which can be repeated on this family-oriented blog.
Photo: INFphoto.com

Kim Kardashian leaves hotel Meurice in Paris to fly back to the US

Socialite Kim Kardashian was seen leaving hotel Meurice in Paris heading to the airport to fly back to the USA on Wednesday, May 1. She was wearing the same shirt she was photographed in yesterday. That’s unusual for an image conscious woman to wear the same article of clothing twice in 2 days. Maybe she’s depressed about marrying Kanye West this week?
Photo: KCS Presse / Splash News

Lilly Ghalichi is surprised by her fiance, Dahr Mann with a $500,000 Rolls Royce wrapped with a bow as they leave dinner in Beverly Hills

Lilly Ghalichi, one of the stars of “The Shahs of Sunset”, was surprised by her fiancé, Dahr Mann, who gifted her with a $500,000 Rolls Royce wrapped with a red bow as they were leaving dinner in Beverly Hills, CA, last night. Imagine being 30 and getting a Rolls Royce as a gift? And she didn’t even have to run naked through NBA locker rooms to get it! The couple who’ve only been engaged for a couple of months showed off in front of cameras at Mastro’s Steak House in Beverly Hills.
Photo: Sharky / Splash News

86 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: T.I., Kim Kardashian, Lilly Ghalichi”

Wasting time says:

:love: T.I.

Beta says:

The Kang homie

We getting way to old be having entourages :no: like for real …. Real G’s move silently …… and not with a crew of hood boogers …. they surround themselves with positive and not many people…… no shade :tea: It’s time to grow the fawk up out here especially if you a black man over 30 :tea:

San ah make ya dance says:

Blah and Lilly aint no celeb. I wanna see how long this relationship last tho :tea:

SummerBaby says:

Nice car!

No comment on Diaper booty :tea: and the car is nice :tea:

she gettin arab money :danban: she gettin arab money :buttshake:

whoever Lilly is she looks nice from head to toe :thumbsup:

eastpointvet says:

lol that tmz video was crazy

San ah make ya dance says:

We need new people to discuss :tea:

San ah make ya dance says:

We need new people to discuss

SOTHERNGRL says:

I have a real ?. What the hail has happened to Kim and her sense of style. I dont understand it. You used to be able to say Kim dresses her azz off. :nono: not now. She dressed like somebody just dropped the kids off at Karate or running round doing errands, not Kim K the style maven.@Jennie about your ? about Experience is a good teacher. It is Mikki Howard.

:rofl: at the damage control but it’s too late :lol:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

lol that tmz video was crazy
    ———-
    :yes:

Gigi26 says:

Ummmm Lily ain’t a celeb and I could care less about that ugly ass car.

No words for the other losers :rollseyes:

Kim realizes nobody cares :rofl:

Wasting time says:

:rofl: at the damage control but it’s too late :lol:

:yes: Cause they were yelling to TMX to make sure they catch it on film but now mad cause TMX caught it on film… Where they do that at?

Off topic here for a second. Who here banks with BOA? I just got an email notification from them that they are sending me yet ANOTHER new debit card. This is my THIRD card in TWO years!!! Again they suspect a merchant is doing fraud. What the entire FAWK? I go to the same national chains for years. I am a creature of HABIT. I hate to do it but Imma have to close my account with these folks. I been with Bank of America since I WAS IN HS. Since they were NATIONS BANK. But I am tired of this mess. Anybody else keep having this happen? :shrug:

Ms.Jackson should go see a counselor today :tea:

Roc says:

What the hail has happened to Kim and her sense of style.
    _______________________-
    Kanye

_______

I dont have that bank but if you pay your Target card with that bank account then they are replacing cards. I got a new one too just because of that.

Wasting time says:

@Who
    Yes and I deal with TD.
    That just means that one of those stores reported something with their cc machines or the company that processes their cc payments. The bank is trying to be proactive

Not a new card Kdub, BUT they did call 4 times about fraud charges that were not fraud charges :huh: I got worried for nothing :blink:

We have a super duper spam blocker here, so I won’t know about an e-mail until later. I will let you know either way :eek:

and I been with my bank for 15 years. :shrugs: better to be safe than sorry cuz you know ppl will be like “the bank shoulda knew….now Im suing….yada yada yada”

I love Lilly’s ensemble although it would be a lot more sophisticated without the crop top. I prefer NY sophistication over the the flashy LA style. TMZ had video of said stand off. T.I. better slow his roll. Game is not a good club buddy because he likes to start shat and loves those TMZ cameras like family.

Since we sharing :lol:
    <–had my BOA since I was 13 and they were Talman LaSalle :hahaha:

SOTHERNGRL says:

I’m trying to decide if I like Lilly shoes or not. Part of me says yes and part of me says :nono: :rolleyes:

OpinionHated says:

Kim thatshirt looked ugly yesterday when you wwore it with the granny jeans and its still ugly today

No comment on the TI situation cause from what I seen they were all acting uncouth…

That chick is rocking the heck out of the black and white outfit… very nice.. love the shoes…..

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

I love my log-in I love my log-in I love my log-in I love my log-in I love my log-in I love my log-in I love my log-in I love my log-in I love my log-in I love my log-in I love my log-in I love my log-in I love my log-in I love my log-in SWEET BABY JESUS HELP ME :pray: I love my log-in I love my log-in I love my log-in I love my log-in I love my log-in I love my log-in I love my log-in I love my log-in I love my log-in I love my log-in :nun:

Wasting time says:

:rofl: @Dem :hahaha:

It is just a pain in my AZZ to have to KEEP getting a new card. I JUST got everything re-set back up from when they sent me a new card back in Jan! They messing with my financial feng shui

Hell I would, I’m not with BOA though…. I had a bad experience with my debit card last years/…… and it was a damn mess…. seems kinda sketchy to me :thinking:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

DTTS :hugs: hey bewski

I feel ya that shyt is a pain in the azz for real :no:

I prefer NY sophistication over the the flashy LA style.

I really hate that they all have the same gigantic boobs out west but at least she isnt bleach blonde :shrugs:

seems kinda sketchy to me :thinking:
    ========
    This made me chortle :lol:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Wasting time says:

:rofl: @Dem :hahaha:

————————————-

I’m TRYING soooooooo dang hard to be chit I REALLY am because I love my log-in I love my log-in I love my log-in I love my log-in I love my log-in I love my log-in I love my log-in I love my log-in I love my log-in I love my log-in I love my log-in I love my log-in I love my log-in I love my log-in I love my log-in I love my log-in I love my log-in I love my log-in I love my log-in I love my log-in I love my log-in I love my log-in I love my log-in I love my log-in THE DEBIL IS A LIE & I REBUKE YOU IN THE NAME OF MY SR LOG-IN :nun:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    HIS nasty azz habits rubbin off on her. Literally. He was on this very site with the same outfit on that he LEFT America in…and still had it on ironically in PARIS…. two days later.

Kdub,
    I just set up the online bank to pay bills, and don’t set my debit card up to pay anything (because I lose it or get replacements).

Maybe just SET UP your bills online :shrug:

Gigi26 says:

I prefer NY sophistication over the the flashy LA style.
    ———————–
    Them LA joints look cheap imo. They’ll wear a whole bunch of expensive label shyt together and look tacky :no:

Lily needs to chill with the amount of hair she wears, I swear she got 12 lbs of hair glued in her ish

Hey Jenny :kiss:

I’m starving :pizza: . BBL

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Feel free to say whatever is on your mind dear. :coffee:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

P.U.

69 says:

:offtopic:

Tell me why I had to go to a local elementary school this AM. One of my co-workers daughters had a little party and we brought pizza.

Why when we brought in the pizza, the teacher was like “look at what we have” and the kids got like :happy: :yahoo: …but then the teacher was like remember the song we learned. Kids just start rapping…

“Eatin on some pizza
    eat, eatin, eatin on
    eatin on some pizza.”

This teacher got these little white kids in this bish rappin Project Pat to some damn pizza. :ghost: The mom thought it was funny, but I ain’t say nothing. :eek:

I wonder what they would have to say if they really knew where she got the rap from? Secrets I’ll never tell. Sometimes you just don’t know what you’re observing. I wonder how many times white folks done got one of us like this.

Bye. :kona:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:
    Feel free to say whatever is on your mind dear. :coffee:
    ——————————————————————–

:shocked: Auntie :hugs: I like my place on this here family-oriented blog…

Y’all: Do it for the garden
    Me: I ain’t gon do it :nono:
    Y’all: Do it for the garden
    Me: I ain’t gon do it :no:
    Y’all: Do it for the garden
    Me: :gossip:

Auntie: :hi: Take Care :banned:

:lipssealed: :kona:

:offtopic:

I woke up this morning to my favorite Nigerian celebs endorsing the #bringbackourgirls movement on Instagram. There will be a peaceful protest in Lagos on Monday in an attempt to compel the Nigerian government to finally do SOMETHING other than twittle their thumbs.

There is a petition floating around if you want to help shame the Nigerian government into looking out for their young.

Beta says:

Don’t do it please don’t do it :stop: *drake hands :no: Esquire

:lol: @ 69

Dem aint falling for the okie doke :lol:

SummerBaby says:

This teacher got these little white kids in this bish rappin Project Pat to some damn pizza. The mom thought it was funny, but I ain’t say nothing.
    ————–
    Project pat tho! :rofl: I know a chick that claims she used to date him & has his name tatted on her arm. :tea:

@ Who Dat : The banks have an algorithm that analyze your debit card transactions at certain stores. So if you normally spend $50 at store A then you suddenly spend $1,000, they cancel your card without warning. The reason being is they don’t want you going on a spending spree and then saying your card was stolen. :coffee:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

:shocked: Auntie I like my place on this here family-oriented blog…

Y’all: Do it for the garden
    Me: I ain’t gon do it
    Y’all: Do it for the garden
    Me: I ain’t gon do it
    Y’all: Do it for the garden
    Me:

Auntie: Take Care
    ——
    Then us: :cry: :ban:<—really a protest sign that say Free Bomb

SummerBaby says:

————-
    I saw this also. :clap:

Uyanda says:

Thank you auntie for not showing us how Kim’s rear look in those pants. My eyes are forever greatful to your beautiful soul.

Bird I read this morning that they are making the kidnapped girls marry their captors. :(

I always wonder if West Africa’s craziness is WHY they sold us over here or BECAUSE they sold us over here. not to say the entire culture is touched but its a whole lot of :wtf: that goes on and ppl steady saying we are descendants of kings and queens. :rolleyes: its some niggas over here thats descendents of THAT type of mess not kings & queens.

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Feel free to say whatever is on your mind dear. :tea:
    ***************************

Have you ever seen more sinister font? :scared:

missyJ says:

I love Lilly… now who this dude tho? She ain’t have a fiancee last season

Blog familiy y’all really need to watch Shah’s of Sunset way better that the LoveDivasHouswivesbaketball Hoes that we used to…..

sassyshe says:

@who I have boa and that happens to me all the time. Im so used to it I say thank you, last year they sent me 3 new cards. The best be when you in the middle of shopping and they freeze your card :sarcasm: and you have to call to verify your transactions. As annoying as it can be I like it caused last year when there was some walmart fraud going on and someone got into my account boa caught it immediately and rejected/reversed those transactions

Uyanda says:

#bringbackourgirls I hope we don’t forget like I feel we did with Trayvon.

Whatever happened to the celebrities that chose to boycott Miami, are they still about that life or nah?

Maybe just SET UP your bills online
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    I got em online but when you get a new debit card it mess up like 9 yo after school don’t take electronic checks/online bill payments. And if I gotta remma to writechall a check you might not get paid. My baby be standing outside of school lookin unloved. :rofl: Few other places. I will live. Its better safe than oh so sorry like one Rose said :yes:

VDot says:

Whatch wanna discuss Bomb. Whisper in my ear and I’ll tell it :biggrin:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:
    Feel free to say whatever is on your mind dear. :tea:
    ***************************
    Have you ever seen more sinister font? :scared:

——————————————————–

:scared: I have ABSOLUTELY nothing on my mind… matter of fact my mind is blanker than the list of ppl Desert pusci Kartrashian hasn’t slept with :eek:

User Friendly says:

I always wonder if West Africa’s craziness is WHY they sold us over here or BECAUSE they sold us over here. not to say the entire culture is touched but its a whole lot of that goes on and ppl steady saying we are descendants of kings and queens. its some niggas over here thats descendents of THAT type of mess not kings & queens.
    ***********************

There are A LOT of tribes in Africa with their own cultural traditions and even lanquages. That makes it difficult for them to be unified. So they fight for nothing like gang bangers. They are developing though. Things are changing slowly but surely. But it is still largely a rural continent and it takes longer to “globalize” folk that are not connected to the matrix.

^^^^^^^^^^
    WELL DAG ON :no:

@Sassyshe THAT happened to ME too! Told yall I got 9 yo some cleats and they was like :stop: YOU AINT NEVER got nothing from Dacks Sporting Goods. :pc: <<< cut my card off. TUH. I whipped my cc out so fast :wave:

@Bomb what you want me to say. About a FOB? You know I’ll do it I’ll do it you know I’ll do it << Gator from Jungle Fevah voice.

Uyanda says:

What Europeans did to Africa is kinda like your uncle molesting you as a kid, but paid for your medical degree. Now you’re a great surgeon that molests other kids. Do we blame your uncle for your paedophiliac ways, or do we praise him for making you a prominent doctor?

I’m lost as hell in this post :tea:

whodat:

and dont try to have something delivered to a different address. they be like hole up, hole up, HOL UP :stop: (like Jenie gravi)

be like that big mean cousin who stay ready to fight over you. crazy but at least you know they are looking out. :thumbsup:

sassyshe says:

@who boa embarrassed me one Christmas season like that, had to whip out my other card, that fraud rep got an earful. Now I get alerts from my mobile app and they will send me text messages to verify

San ah make ya dance says:

————-
    Sure in a hell does :tea: I got a late fee from my gym behind some mess like that. When I had BOA They were on their shyt tho :yes: I actually liked them. Only happened once where I needed a new card. Other times they were my purchases.

Uyanda says:

Jenie, this post has Kim, it needed to be derailed. *sips tea*

San ah make ya dance says:

I aint never been in the middle of shopping :shocked: I’d be pissed!

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

————————————

:hugs: That's why I :love: yew DUBB but nah I'mma leave it alone :kona:

San ah make ya dance says:

All the Paparazzi up top :no: Too many dmn cameras

Uyanda says:

**********************

Perfect comparison. The tribes were warring before white folk got there, but it was the white folk that came in, picked a side and then armed them. But at the same time he brought much needed infrastructure and education. Then he left and the side he didn’t pick wages war agains the side he did pick. Next thing you know you got genocide on your hands. :brokenheart:

sassyshe says:

they got me at the grocery store too :ashamed: I had got my xmas bonus and was showing out. I was in there buying shyt my bank know I dont even eat. bank was like this bish done picked up the real orange juice NOT from concentrate instead of the 3 for $5 minute maid “orangeade” and berry punch? :ban:

was in there picking up the entemann’s that was NOT on sale. my bank was like take care :bye: :banned:

sassyshe says:

@bird its the same thing the us did with the arab countries

sassyshe says:

@user the dude at toysrus (and it was a yt one) gave me that look like you know you aint got it to be tryna ball outta control like that

sassyshe says:

ppl at the back of the line like :waiting: you know its the END of the month and your stamps and come thru yet, why you playing?

I had done went thru every aisle too like we getting the Ben & Jerrys today yall put that Turkey Hill ice cream back. :rofl:

weFukNorNah says:

those persian women are sexy… still down with brown tho lol

sassyshe says:

@user I whipped out my phone and talking loud saying let me transfer these funds and gave dude my other card, all the while hes smirking like im about ti embarass this bish again. When he asked me to sign the pad I wad cheesing so hard like told you it was a bank error

Uyanda says:

@Bird what’s most frustrating is that Europeans picked a side on purpose! The world was protesting against the ill treatment of African, there were sanctions everywhere, the locals were rebelling and international communities were helping. Mofos had been in Africa for centuries so they knew their tribal fights. Since they had no choice but to vacate, they decided to cause havoc by choosing a damn side. I mean what better way to make sure that no one else touches the wealth in that continent, than to cause civil war? Things become cheaper in war and you don’t have to do much to get them but pay the front man.

This is one of the reasons why I don’t believe in “blood proof” diamonds. Absolute bollocks! Oh so they’re blood proof cause an African girl didn’t sell ‘em to you..? There’s so much going on in that continent…..so many sprites getting rich off of it, then stand back and be like “LOL kings and queens my ass…..look at these animals killing each other”

pointhimout says:

TI in sweats, u got my attn. although i’m no size queen, i can tell he’s packin’ something nice in them there drawzzz. he’s printless in these sweats, but that’s ok cuz he def working with something. hey tiny.