Did Billboard Use a Michael Jackson Impersonator for Hologram?

Michael Jackson impersonator

The Internet is buzzing about an odd Michael Jackson impersonation that was billed as the King of Pop returning to perform a new song in the form of a Hologram at the 2014 Billboard Awards. Whether it was hologram technology or not, it clearly was a Michael Jackson impersonation.

The (Caucasian) impersonator did not look like Michael and the body wasn’t his. The technology is here to bring Michael Jackson back onscreen — using an impersonator and superimposing his face over the impersonator’s face. But that’s not what we saw on the Billboard Awards last night.

Besides the fact that he’s dead, Michael has never performed that song particular before. So there would be no way to superimpose his face singing that new song.

Still, gullible Americans were manipulated into believing the drivel they saw onscreen during the Billboard Awards was really Michael Jackson appearing through the magic of Hologram technology.

It just goes to show you that mass delusions are real.

49 Responses to “Did Billboard Use a Michael Jackson Impersonator for Hologram?”

:think:

I ain’t give it too much attention. But the words didn’t appear too synchronized to me.

Wasting time says:

I don’t know how I feel about this. It was creepy and I found the Tupac one creepy too. :no:

n1kk1a says:

I didn’t like it at all. Let the man rest!

n1kk1a says:

The song was hot, though! :wink:

MissHarlem says:

Didn’t see it. In any event let the work day zoom by. Amen :coffee:

eww. like the original MJ wasnt weird enough :no:

but hey, at least they didnt use Flex Alexander so there’s that :shrugs:

Moring SR & Roses :grill:

Matchsticks says:

I tried telling my mom this…but she swore the hologram looked like Mike! That was definitely an impersonator and honestly, after watching it, it wasn’t even necessary…just let the man rest already…

69 says:

What I don’t like is the fact that the other America is trying to push Madonna into MJ’s realm of success.

Excuse me? :blink:

MJ had a plethora of fans of ALL shades and sexes (notices I made that plural- shout out to the transsexuals in Southeast Asia doin the Moonwalk in bed with their unsuspecting victims) in the US AND around the world.

Madonna has sold upwards of 300 million albums but the only white women and :homo: bump her stuff.

Madonna also had way too much primary pressure from Janet (who was sh*tting on Madge in the 90s) and also Mariah, Whitney, and Celine.

MJ has never had competition.

That’s why MJ > WhoreDonna :mad:

SayitAintSo says:

I missed it, but been hearing about it all morning

Wasting time says:

hey, at least they didnt use Flex Alexander so there’s that
    ^^^^^^
    :cosign:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    To early for this :hahaha:

Matchsticks says:

@69

But I did and still do bump Madge… :ashamed:

SJ says:

Not impressed…. :coffee:

datsmdubya2u says:

I didn’t care for Zombie Michael :(

69 says:

Match

My point being that MJ was accepted in both White and Black America.

Madonna has SOME fans in BA but I bet MJ has more in WA in comparison to Madonna’s black fans. :yes:

VDot says:

:yawn:

I missed the performance and don’t feel like watching the posted video.

These holograms are out of control. I hated the Tupac one. It took me years to accept he was dead I still may not accept it , and when I saw his hologram, I was seriously considering if it would be possible to :hump: it :ashamed:

MissHarlem says:

I never was a Madonna fan. NEVER but she is what she is :coffee:

King Rock says:

I can only imagine if Michael was still alive, the video he would’ve made for this song would’ve been epic. :yes:

VDot says:

“You’re in Bangkok, there’s a reason they don’t call it Bangcunt!”

MissHarlem says:

Only VDOT :lol: hey boo

ButterflyKisses says:

I don’t like the Holograms one bit

<<< Is a nigra Madge fan. From Borderline 1982 to Revolver 2009. All the songs in betwix. La Isla Bonita. Papa Dont Preach…

All the movies good AND bad. **** Tracy to Shanghai Surprise.

I am here for Madge.

Madonna has plenty of fans world wide of all races. :yes:

Come on now. I don’t think anyone is puttin her on MJ’s level tho. :lol:

Oops. Dack Tracy got bleeped out.

The Hologram of Mike was cool yet creepy.

Just watched it. I kinda liked it :oops: well the song anyways

VDot says:

HarlemShake!!! :hug:

Har-lum :hug:

all I know about the awards was that Kelly slayed in her outfit. She must have been reading Man’s complaints because her bang coverd up half of her face. :facepalm:

MissHarlem says:

Heyyyyy DUBB :2dance: you are enough of a fan for both of us. I think I like maybe 2 songs out of her catolog :lol:

MissHarlem says:

Just waiting on some fckry before massa cracks the :whip:

Come on now. I don’t think anyone is puttin her on MJ’s level tho.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    COSIGN. While they are all 80’s icons…NOBODY is on Mike’s level. He was a child star. None of the others were. So he wins by longevity alone. Cause he was a 70’s icon too.

I am still trying to figure out how Prince and Madge made it out of the 80’s and 90’s… yet Mike and Whit were the ones who managed to die? :shrug: Promise I ponder this at least once a week. I woulda thought Prince and Madonna woulda had sess with somebody and LITERALLY caught on fire and burned to smithereens from their freak factor ALONE.

Life is funny like that. :shrug:

That’s a miracle in itself. :lol:

Ol Horse face Kelly looked cheap wearing a workout bra. How unclassy.

I guess she wanna show off investment in them fake tits tho. :shrugs:

@WHO DAT
    “I am still trying to figure out how Prince and Madge made it out of the 80’s and 90’s… yet Mike and Whit were the ones who managed to die? Promise I ponder this at least once a week. I woulda thought Prince and Madonna woulda had sess with somebody and LITERALLY caught on fire and burned to smithereens from their freak factor ALONE. ”

Don’t forget the Lutha vs. George Michael comparison too from the 80’s.

Prince and Madonna and George Michael still goin strong knowing good and well they was phucking everything moving. :lol:

datsmdubya2u says:

How madge and prince make it and whit and mj didnt?

Superior drug management skills.thats how

69 says:

MAN & DUBB

I know y’all are well read, the comparisons are there. Some believe that Madonna is the most greatest musician since the birth of Jesus.

First MJ sold 750 million but now it’s down to 400 and Madonna is up to 300 million with actual “certified” numbers showing Madonna on top, according to them.

I’m just the messenger. :coffee:

Wasting time says:

Prince and Madge had that good health care and allegedly were sticklers for the rubber. They say Prince walked away from it if there was no rubber. (they is my momma and em) Whitney and MJ died from that narcotic. It’ll kill you faster than anything.

Life is funny like that

:casket: Big Daddy Kane is lucky to still be alive and fine after sticking his body parts inside of Madge.

Whitney and MJ died from that narcotic. It’ll kill you faster than anything.

:brokenheart: and broken hearts. Madonna and Prince dont give enough of a fux about anybody to die over no feelings.

Madonna is the most greatest musician since the birth of Jesus.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Well umm she aint. I know this. You know this. Everybody does. Madonna was a DANCER who got with the right dude (Jellybean Benitez) and the rest is literally history. Musician? No. She went to University of Michigan on a DANCE scholarship.

SJ says:

@who dat

What’s the story around your phrase, “managed to die”? It gets me every time :rofl:

Big Daddy Kane is lucky to still be alive and fine
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    No comment on Antonio. He is alive but is he really fine?

Things that make you go hmmmmmmm

EyesofScorpio says:

If the world had treated MJ better maybe he would still be here.

MissHarlem says:

DUBB manage to die gets me everytime :rofl:

What’s the story around your phrase, “managed to die”? It gets me every time
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Somebody on this blog on a post… said what did Etta James do that was so GREAT? And I responded that Etta “managed to DIE” which is a great azz feat TO ME :kona:

VDot says:

And it was fugging hilarious :yes: :rofl:

:newpost: on some unknown

Carrington says:

That was concert footage from the late 90’s. And No, Michael had never performed that song before – and neither did the hologram. They never used any close up footage because his lips were never in sync with the track.

In fact, if you looked close enough, you could see that the hologram was singing an entirely different song.

I assume they used that footage and it took 6 months to put it together because it was the closest MATCH to the lip movements of the actual performance Michael was doing.

Atypical says:

I thought holograms were computer generated. I dont think that’s a real person. MJ was pretty fair before he died @SandrsRose. It was because of his vitiligo. #filesnails

pointhimout says:

i didn’t watch it because i just wasn’t interested. for 2 seconds i thought ‘that’s no hologram,’ as i turned past the bbma show. i do remember just last week the mj estate was suing or trying to stop the hologram,but we never heard nothing else about it.

i’m learning more and more than media is built on emotions and profits from it greatly while playing the audience.