Donald Sterling Relinquishes Ownership of LA Clippers… to His Estranged Wife

Donald Sterling Relinquishes Ownership of LA Clippers

Embattled and disgraced LA Clippers owner Donald Sterling has agreed to relinquish ownership of the Clippers to his estranged wife of 59 years, Rochelle “Shelly” Sterling. Gossip tabloid TMZ.com reports that Shelly has agreed to sell the team — but only on her terms.

According to TMZ, Shelly is in secret negotiations with NBA officials, who are ramping up efforts to force Donald Sterling to sell the team after he was secretly recorded telling his ex-mistress, V. Stiviano, not to bring black men (specifically Magic Johnson) to his games.

From TMZ.com:

Our sources say Shelly and her lawyer, Pierce O’Donnell, have been secretly meeting with NBA Commissioner Adam Silver and NBA lawyers to “resolve the dispute amicably.” We’re told Shelly realizes the NBA wants the team sold, but she has significantly more leverage and credibility with the league than Donald. Her end game is simple — she won’t object to the sale, but SHE wants to call the shots.

Our Sterling sources say Shelly is prepared to sue the NBA and she will file legal docs on Tuesday if the NBA orders an INVOLUNTARY sale. She’s down with a sale but only a voluntary one that puts her in control.

Attorney Pierce O’Donnell would not comment on this story, but did say, “Shelly Sterling’s preference has always been to find a way to resolve this dispute amicably with the NBA in a mutually satisfactory manner.”

• Cops Investigate Break-In At the Home of Donald Sterling’s Ex-Mistress, V. Stiviano
  • Was Donald Sterling the Victim of An Invasion of Privacy?
  • Donald Sterling BANNED FOR LIFE from NBA Games, Practice Facilities
  • LA Clippers owner to mixed GF: ‘Don’t bring black people to my games — including Magic Johnson’

94 Responses to “Donald Sterling Relinquishes Ownership of LA Clippers… to His Estranged Wife”

Good, SEll it so we can stop hearing about this.

Wasting time says:

Welp :claps:

missyJ says:

Shelly said y’all not finna low ball me on count this fool. Not tah-day :tea:

:tea:
      GAGIRL :warning: I left you a message downstairs. Don’t you ever leave me again :wails:

gbellab says:

What they shoulda done is just kick them out of the NBA. The whole team. No more Clippers. LA already has a team, Lakers baby!! :bball:

sassyshe says:

Shelley needs to have a seat, you can either sell or the league wont allow your players to play. She better look at the dogers these leagues dont plat when owners end up affecting their bottom line

Buttercup says:

Shelly’s trying to maker sure Donald can never purchase another one of those little blue pills again in life.

missyJ says:

Can anybody buy an American Team Franchise? Like some Saudi oil tycoon come here and make the cheerleaders wear hijabs and and the ballas gotta wear their Jesus piece sandals?

Or is it like the Prez. Natural born, even Hawaii :tea: Americans only??

GAGIRL87 says:

Taken I won’t :hug: *I left you sum too* go check!

Luvie :hug: working boo

:warning: Why ya’ll ain’t tell me this pic is ugly a$$ hail in my avi :rofl: I’m to tired to change it **** it :cry:

I know they are filthy rich, but what sense does it make to spend all that money in court battling.
      Start losing players; other players not wanting to go.
      No sponsors, they may as well get their coins. donald can be the old bigot perv he wants to be in Peace.
      and Shelly will probably be battling V for Awhile.
      :shrug:

GAGIRL87 says:

Luvie :gossip:

:huh: what PIC GaGa?
      the one I see, u look mahhvaleous Babes :bounce:

Luvie she knows she is BREWTIFULL (said like Scrappy)
      GAGIRL its takencell@ :yahoo:

GAGIRL its takencell@ :yahoo:
      ~~~~~
      thats the BATaddY?? Sure isnt the one EYE HAVE <_<

missyJ says:

So yesterday me and lilmissy in the grocery store and she ax for some wallamelon. Now ion eat fruit right nah so I just needed a slice or two. 2 slices of Wallamelon cost me $1.83 (dollas not pesos).

I got right up in that produce manager face :argue: ” Hold up :stop: $1.83 now back in Butters day you could get the whole melon for a half-dolla and that came with a shoe shine AND a reach around..” Long story short.. I’m not allowed byke in that market :tea:

Buttercup says:

I’m sew hungry :pizza: I want BBQ, but Lil Butter would have a fit if I went without him. Maybe I’ll settle for Jimmy John’s :|

Wasting time says:

Can anybody buy an American Team Franchise?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Yeah, Nets is part owned by a Russian but they got to vote on it so I’m sure if they come or if they came it was voted down.

Luvie that’s the SR email that I give out so people don’t have my gubment name all on here. You got the gubment info :grin: I will give you mine too GAGIRL once you contact me :yes:

Or is it like the Prez. Natural born, even Hawaii Americans only??

Anyone can buy. A lot of these owners not even from America anymore.

Buttercup says:I’m sew hungry :pizza: I want BBQ,
      ~~~~~
      Me dos’

So Bow Wow “Outta My System came on here and I turned it up :oops: He has a few songs I like …Like the one with Ciara :kona:

Today will be a very short day due to the holiday weekend. If you’re leaving early, have a safe weekend! :waves:

Buttercup says:

===========
      I guess it was too much like right to just tell Lil Missy no, huh? :lol:

Are you in GA, Missy? If so, I will certainly get Lil Missy some watermelon for the free-ski.

The Sterling’s aren’t “estranged” either. They still live together and everything. The NBA has even said as much.

Shelly ain’t wanna phuck that old man no more so she allowed him to have other women. He just couldn’t spend all the money on them hoes but V. Stifaljfano musta put the puzzy on him like he never felt before cause he started splurging money on her and THAT’S when the chit hit the fan.

Wasting time says:

You too Sandra and I’ll hit you on the twiddah and tell you its me :smile:

First giving all honor to God who is the head of my life …. :nun: Thank you for even blogging thus far
      Second ..Is this the last post? :huh:

GAGIRL87 says:

Taken I gotchu we will exchange REAL gubments from there :)

Ya’ll *EVERYBODY* have a SAFE holiday weekend and Taken I will be emailing you in a few

If I don’t do nothing I’mma ball. I’m counting all day like a clock on the wall :danban : So gone get yo money lil duffel bag boy :earphones:
      I.GET.MONEY :eek:
      :bye: GAGIRL

Wasting time says:

I’m ready to go :crying:

They gonna sell it to their kids :rofl:

FOH with this mess. EYE was waiting on some :heart: Jim Brown/Harry Belefonte :heart: type shattt, but these pros a bunch of spoiled pussies nowadays :eek: #aintmyfault

Man, her first order of Business (before the sale)is gonna be to fire vstefano :rofl:

missyJ says:

I guess it was too much like right to just tell Lil Missy no, huh?

=================

Nawl, that lil guhl get pretty much whatever she want :lol: especially if she asking for fruit. I see them lil badazz kids laid out in Wal-Mart over Skittles :no: Although she did slide a brownie on the belt too. :think: come to think about it that Wallamelon still in the fridge but half that brownie is GONE :facepalm: she got me

We up here by the Great Lakes. I need to get down to ATL tho

Buttercup says:

I’m ready to go :crying:
      ========
      Me too! Hold me :hug: these last 42 minutes are going to creep by.

*note to self about MissyJ* :lol:

GA :cheer: :kiss: Hey honeybun! What’s in your gravi? I can’t see :lol:

AND these folks Ain’t never getting divorced :rofl: :rofl:

*jacked :warning: Let the kids get excited about Science :yahoo:

(CNN) — The cosmos has aligned, quite literally, for families, space geeks and insomniacs alike, as the Earth is set to intercept a new meteor shower late Friday into Saturday.

The scientists who discovered the cosmic debris say the Camelopardalid shower could be “significant.”

Some forecasts show 200 to 1,000 meteors an hour between 2 and 4 a.m. Eastern Time on Saturday.

Capturing the Orionid meteor shower Capturing the Orionid meteor shower

NASA says North America is in the best position to get a glimpse because the peak of the shower will appear during our nighttime, and the debris will “radiate” from a position favorable for viewing.

“We expect these meteors to radiate from a point in Camelopardalis, also known as ‘the giraffe,’ a faint constellation near the North Star,” according to Bill Cooke, who heads NASA’s Meteoroid Environment Office.

More than just the potential for a spectacular light show, stargazers could witness a rare cosmic event.

San ah make ya dance says:

Look at they old a$$es looking a mess :rolleyes:

missyJ says:

Capturing the Orionid meteor shower Capturing the Orionid meteor shower

============

I hope we have clear skies. LilMissy missed the eclipse because it was raining and cloudy that night

*jacked
      Amazon will be using 10,000 robots in its warehouses by the end of the year.

CEO Jeff Bezos told investors at a shareholder meeting Wednesday that he expects to significantly increase the number of robots used to fulfill customer orders.

There are currently about 1,000 robot workers on Amazon floors. The increase won’t change the number of actual people employed, an Amazon spokeswoman said.

The robots are made by Kiva Systems, a company Amazon bought for $775 million two years ago.

They are tied into a complex grid that requires months of planning and testing. But once the system is in place, it can save time and cut down on fulfillment costs.

Man I’m ready to dip up out of here :tea:

*jacked
      Kiev, Ukraine (CNN) — Russian President Vladimir Putin said Friday that Russia would respect the will of the Ukrainian people when the country votes in key presidential elections this weekend.

But he said Russia would be watching closely what happened as violence continues to roil the east of the country.

Putin, addressing an international economic forum in St. Petersburg, also warned of a “dangerous civil war” in Ukraine.

This, he said, was the result of a “state coup” carried out “with support of the West, the United States.”

His remarks come as the interim government in Kiev prepares to hold presidential elections Sunday to choose a successor for ousted pro-Moscow President Viktor Yanukovych.

While saying he would respect the Ukrainians’ choice, Putin reiterated Russia’s assertion that according to Ukraine’s Constitution, Yanukovych remains the legitimate president.

He also questioned whether the election should be held now given the current violence in eastern regions of the country.

Russian state media cited Deputy Foreign Minister Alexei Meshkov as saying Friday that Russia would decide whether or not to recognize the polls only after the vote takes place.

“Let’s wait for the elections first. Naturally, when Russia considers this issue (on legitimacy) we will take into account all factors,” official news agency ITAR-Tass quotes Meshkov as saying.

:facepalm: :Unpaid gas bills

Addressing business leaders, Putin said Russia had tried to help Ukraine in its difficult economic situation.

But he said Ukraine must pay off the hefty arrears owed to Russian energy giant Gazprom for natural gas.

“The risks today of delivery of the gas supply are not our fault but quite honestly, everyone understands that this is because of the transit country Ukraine, which has abused its situation,” he said.

“We provided Ukraine with 10 billion cubic meters of gas for free,” he added. “This is not sensible; this is really stupid, and we must have limits.”

Asked if he could work with a Ukrainian government led by Petro Poroshenko, a billionaire businessman and seasoned politician seen as a front-runner in Sunday’s election, Putin joked that he could — if Ukraine pays the $3.5 billion it owes.

Buttercup says:

:wail: I’m so hungry. I’m not sure I’ll make it to noon.

San ah make ya dance says:

:wail: I’m so hungry. I’m not sure I’ll make it to noon.
      ————————
      Me too. Brought me some pineapples to work tho

*JACKED
      1-LAWMAKERS ARE CALLING on the Obama administration to grant asylum to a pregnant Sudanese woman whose husband holds American citizenship, as she is held in jail awaiting a death sentence for her refusal to renounce her Christian faith.
      2-Druglords are holding a US Marine captive in MX.

:pizza: time! :pigsfly:

MrsL says:

Why does the Friday before a 3-day weekend always seem the longest? :waiting:

Buttercup, go get some BBQ, just don’t tell the little :lol:

Buttercup says:

Me too. Brought me some pineapples to work tho
      =========
      I didn’t bring anything since half-day Fridays start today. That’s probably to only thing I will miss about this company.

20 more minutes :pray:

San ah make ya dance says:

U only got 20 more mins :cuss: YOU GOOD THEN. I decided to stay today and not come in on tuesday

Buttercup says:

Buttercup, go get some BBQ, just don’t tell the little
      =========
      :no: He got his detective skills from me. I can see it now: “Mommy, why is there a receipt for BBQ in your car? Did you go without me? :cry: You know how much I love those ribs! :wail: Oh, you didn’t go today? Let me smell your breath :wait:

I’ll grab some Chipotle or JJ on the way to the repair shop in a few minutes.

DTS this day is dragging :no:

WHO’S in charge, Buttercup? :eek:

:hahaha: :dead:

missyJ says:

@Butters

Just bring him a togo bag with a bone and scoop a mac n cheese. He be aight

KayCeiSoul says:

luVn_liFe… says:

MaDUKE got that fine tune up on that ticker, and aint STOP YET!!! LOVE THAT!

whey she going KAE?

__________________________________-

Family cruise to the Bahamas/CoCo Cay. They can keep the CoCoCay stop, that’s a fart of an island and ain’t nothing there but iguanas. :coffee:

All I know is this is about to be hilarious, because it is all of the Aunts and Uncles, their spouses, and only two of 20-sum nieces, myself an my hairdresser cousin. I am about to have a BALL. The whole family is bonkers.

Buttercup says:

I’m in charge, but I can’t play around when it comes down to food. He’ll call Honey Dip and Mama Butter on me with the quickness.

1 rib and a scoop of mac and cheese? :lol: My boy goes in like a grown man. He eats at least 3 ribs, baked beans, green beans, and dirty rice. I thought he was going to have a meltdown the one time they gave us 2 pieces of Texas toast instead of 3.

KayCeiSoul says:

GAGIRL! :hug: Hey Sugah!

smurfette
      I pray something works out for that Sudanese woman, I really do.
      I read her husband was going back there to try and “rescue” her.

when His Brother and Him decided to Move to America. I don’t Understand why he didn’t take his wife and SON!

:danban1:
      alright alright alright Now KAE, ya’ll enjoy that!

I done had to cut on the Bobby Womack :tea: chile I’m ready to damn go ugh

jeniefrumdabloc says: chile I’m ready to damn go ugh
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      You and Me both! one more hour :bite: SeeMs so FAR AWAY :crying:

Buttercup says:

:bye: Y’all have a wonderful and safe weekend!

:cya: Enjoy ur holiday BuTTer

Luvyn this is crazy :tea: and I cam in here late sheesh :no: got here at 10 :00 and it’s only 1….. I am leave at 3 :30 I will be on 2 wheels in the parking lot chile :steer:

I will be on 2 wheels in the parking lot chile
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :lol: I Heard that!

KayCeiSoul says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I done had to cut on the Bobby Womack chile I’m ready to damn go ugh

********************

Bobby always had somethin’ controversial going on, but I love that man’s voice!

missyJ says:

I got 2 more :facepalm: But I’m trying to figure out where me and lilmissy spending this weekend :woot:

Kay Bobby my boy :yes: dude has some good R&B …. “I looking for a love” :headphones: I have such an old soul :ashamed: I remember riding with my parents to Alabama listening to ole Bobby :whistle:

Jenie
      One of my all time FAVS by Bobby “No Matter How High”
      yesssssssssssss lawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwd

Just Looking says:

Happy Friday :happy: :kiss:

You get a kiss, you get a kiss, you get a kiss

:rules: Get it together over there Butter :rofl:
      ——-
      Have fun KC! :woot:
      :rofl: Yeah coco kay is a sandhill :lol: They had a good bbq night I recall :lol:
      ———
      LuvLife, I hope that she will be ok, all we can do is pray :shrug:
      ——
      :chase: Jenny
      I bean trying to keep you woke all day :eek: :lol:

I expect lilMissyJ to be seeing the stars tonight :eek: #2to4a.m.EST

Just Looking says:

Hey DTTS :rolleyes: Just left me high and dry in that post yesterday.

:tea:

missyJ says:

I expect lilMissyJ to be seeing the stars tonight #2to4a.m.EST

=====================

:kona:

did I say great lakes? I meant great desert. Grand Canyon area…

The Pearl! says:

missyJ says:

I know I’m late and shyt, but THIS ^^^^^ made me :rofl: In light of the fact that I’ll prolly hafta buy a new AC unit (or two), I needed that laugh @Missy! Cuz I’m gon’ enjoy my long weekend and worry about that damned AIR LATER!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ Missy J = :bounce: Wallermelon :pizza: Me and my indian chic here at work just kilt half of one. They will share anything. She brought in black eyed beans and I brought in Wallermelon. She says, I hope no one comes in your office :shame:

OpinionHated says:

Estranged my arse….. who they trying to fool – giving the team to her is like letting him keep it….

luVn_liFe… says:

Jenie
      One of my all time FAVS by Bobby “No Matter How High”
      yesssssssssssss lawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwd

:whistle: :nun:

DTS I’m trying :eek:

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ Jenie :kiss:

COOKING, tell your friend my gument name. She will be all :shocked: They love it :grill:

————
      *gives Jenny toothpicks to hold them eyes open* :eek:

Just Looking says:

That’s right….Didn’t think about that…. :rofl:

They already invited me and Tyrone and kids to picnic. :yes: I duplicated a dish she suggested.

COOKING, :stop: don’t say nothing else on here :cell:
      #icantblowupmyownspot :rofl:

Yall taking the others? *snickers*

SOTHERNGRL says:

I have done damn near cussed out the folks at Pizza Hut on the phone. Dont damn play with me. :wave: Hey yall By yall

Don’t eat the :pizza: Southern :lol:

SOTHERNGRL says:

@DTTS dont worry I didnt it wasnt even for me. Got me getting pissed off on other folks behalf. Test tube azz babies.

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

————
      *gives Jenny toothpicks to hold them eyes open*

:eek: