ESPN’S Stephen A. Smith Slams Tiny for Disrespecting T.I.

ESPN'S Stephen A. Smith Slams Tiny

Sports journalist Stephen A. Smith sharply criticized rapper T.I.‘s wife, Tameka “Tiny” Harris, for disrespecting her husband on social media. Tiny’s behavior on social media leaves many insiders shaking their heads wondering what is really going on.

Last weekend, T.I. got into a shouting match with boxer Floyd Mayweather in a Las Vegas fast food restaurant. The subject of the disagreement was Tameka’s apparently platonic friendship with Mayweather, 37.

While the two men did not exchange blows, chairs were thrown by members of their entourage.

The next day Tameka, 38, took to her Instagram page and appeared to blame her husband T.I. in profanity-laced messages that would make a stripper blush.

In his strongly worded commentary during a recent episode of ESPN’s “First Take,” Smith took Tiny to task for disrespecting her husband in a public forum:

“Why would the wife go on Twitter and dime out her husband like that? That doesn’t make sense to me. If it were true, that is your husband and he is supposed to take precedent over everybody else. Even if he’s wrong, that’s something that you tell him privately. You don’t tell the world he was wrong. That’s the dude you go home to…If I have a wife and I go on Twitter and she’s telling the world that I’m wrong, the next call she may get is from a divorce attorney.”

Whether any of this is a PR stunt to boost ratings for T.I. & Tiny’s reality show on VH1 — which lags behind VH1’s Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta by 1 million viewers — remains to be seen. But the damage to T.I. and Tiny’s public image has already been done.

According to an insider, alarmed VH1 execs are pondering what to do about the show since T.I. is no longer filming scenes. T.I. has been on location in New Orleans and the west coast filming the movie “Get Hard” with comedians Kevin Hart and Will Ferrell.

Tiny Instagram rant

316 Responses to “ESPN’S Stephen A. Smith Slams Tiny for Disrespecting T.I.”

I can’t stand Steven A!!
    Is there a amendment to the FOB List?

zurishay says:

Sandra, are you going on vacation tomorrow…? You’re pumping out a lot of posts today like we wont get any for the rest of the week.

Wasting time says:

“Why would the wife go on Twitter and dime out her husband like that?”
    ===================================
    Why would said husband be out here ……..

missyJ says:

Ol Uncle Tom azz house negro. You jumping with 3% of the facts and 98% of the shucking and jiving. It’s past time TI got a taste of his own medicine…

Get a haircut bish…

missyJ says:

FOH with that Patriarchal society bull…

coco creamy says:

WELL :coffee:

zurishay says:

I wish Sandra would get on board with the rest of us who already know they are separated.

I hope she doesn’t take this the wrong way, but Tiny’s behavior is very unbecoming of a wife and mother.

OOOOOOHHH Tell Em Tiny ****UTAMBOUT :nun:

:rofl: Stephen can shove it

Atypical says:

I have a theory about reality TV. It ruins marriages. Smdh I knew when you posted that photo of them together(maybe a month or two ago) and she this look on her face like he smelled like sh$ t, that something was amiss…

Man T.I. out here clowning, Tiny entitled to click out :coffee:

Smonae says:

@Atypical that pic looked forced

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

First off isn’t Steven A. a damn sports commentator?! Then comment on the sports and mind all of your business. With all that mouth of yours I’m surprised your wife has not already divorced you! And wrong is wrong and OK if Tiny is sooo wrong, why not also comment on how T.I is all over the damn place with his jump off and all the damn side babies he has had on Tiny and what not. Man FOH. This one sided comment he has is a bus load of bull ****. Don’t come for Tiny because she did not send for your loud talking, talking too damn much, thank you know everything ass. Go watch the game, do your job. And then stfu. All that energy into Tiny, go find yourself a hobby. Jerk.

Just Looking says:

Fugg u and who ever like u, fugg them too.

:love: this, putting this in my side pocket

VDot says:

:whistle: It ain’t nothing to cut that d!ck off!

So who is the FOTB? Tiny or TI :shrug:

And FUGG Stephen A.! He doesn’t know anything about the situation and the lady tried to tell him :stop: you don’t understand, TI BEEN tripping! BEEEEENNNNNN tripping (in my Man voice)

Wasting time says:

Tiny better do her. If he wanted to be out there sewing his wild oats he shouldn’t have gotten married. Tiny supposed to be quite while his JO’s on the interweb posting pics and talking mess :no: Show that him how he can replace her, he can be replaced :yes:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Sandra But what about T.I’s behavior all these years?! People can only take but so much.

Atypical says:

#BOOM

you hit the nail on the head

I said this years ago on this very blog, signing a contract for reality tv is like signing divorce papers.

Most folks was like who is this person, talkn bout me. :tea:

THEY GONNA LEARNT

VDot says:

How so Sandra? Tell us what you know about being the wife of a whore? :popcorn:

*whispering* Call me TIP!

@NikkeMinxx says:

So TIP is the FOB and Tiny is along for the ride. Kinda like when you know your boy’s bae is a bustdown but you aint gon’ let nobody outside the clique say it? Cool….

Buttercup says:

So Mr. Smith didn’t have an issue with T.I. being in pictures with other women on social media?

Tiny is fed up. San, where are you on those Unbothered tshirts and tanks?

Ms Peaches says:

What the fuk does this have to do with ESPN. This Stephen A for (as-O), will sell out his momma for a story. Bottom line T I aint looking for Floyd.

SummerBaby says:

I have a theory about reality TV. It ruins marriages.
    ——————-
    :cosign: The reality tv show curse on marriages is real.

coco creamy says:

Any celebs out there looking for a quiet chic about 5’2-1/2 about 130 in weight, coco creamy skin, pretty teeth, can cook, no chirrens Well no lil ones, so I will travel at your expense. already trained how to keep my mouth close. yea my past ain’t all that clean but I am down with ya boo hit a chica up and let me finish telling you about me :coffee: oh yea I’ll keep it tight too. :kona: hit sandrarose up and sandra when he call email a sista mmmk lova ya like a sista.. :coffee:

@Nikke :cosign:

Just Looking says:

If someone body gonna talk about TINY, it’s best to do in this VERY SMALL WINDOW.

Agreeing with Sandra, it does not matter what you spouse is acting up,you can’t act the fewl. Take the high road, work it out or see the judge.

daFUGG does Smith have to do with this! TINY aint got nan bit to do with Sports
    >_<

Jdore says:

Did Tiny write this or Shekinah???

Steven have several seats. So its ok for TIP to call her out on IG

RT Jessica & Nick+ tv= ruined he with the Jess old friend :(

® says:

I think Tiny is sick and tired of TI disrespectin her in them streets. He made a big deal of it when he interrupted Floyd eating a delicious Fatburger to ask about his wife. I’d be hoppin mad too shyt :lol: but Steven A needs to STFU and stick to sports commentary, he even got mad at the female commentator who was trying to defend Tiny. With his trout mouth a– :coffee:

SOTHERNGRL says:

But has he taken TI to task for disrespecting Tiny all over the damn place.
    Now this is some chit that I call absofukinglutely none of his slop headed azz bitness. He done pissed me the fugg off. I knew it was a reason I aint like his azz. Now I’m gonna have to cuss Mister out when I get home cause he always thank Stoopid A know what he talking about. Sports yes. When it somes to Tiny he need to shut the fugg up. <– Is this chit stanish. I hope not he just makes the azz and left titty itch.

Ni ni says:

I wouldnt marry a man in the entertainment or sports business. They all have these egos and if he’s publicly disrespecting tiny, she has a right to lash out sometimes. We all know shes a good woman, shes taken too much. Steven A.Smith is an @zz for saying that.

@NikkeMinxx says:

Tiny entitled to click out
    ________________________________________
    We just wanna know what took her so long. And if the worst she gon do is check nijas on IG but not total cars and wipe out bank accounts and air out his secrets and all that other scorbed woman stuff I’m gon say she better than me. As Ive stated time and again, keep your nonsense under wraps, folks ride with a lot less when you start embarassing them with it.

CHA CHA says:

How did I miss that rant of Tiny’s :smh: I blame her natural hair for all of this :coffee:

Wasting time says:

Sometime the high road is too damn high. Just how we saw the pic of TI and his JO them kids seen it too. Them kids in school talking about it and asking Tiny since she there and he “on location” she been silent for years. Maybe this was “the baby that broke the ride or die back”

SummerBaby says:

—————————
    They’ve barely been in any scenes together this season as it is. This season is being taped like the last season of Martin.

VDot says:

:facepalm: Why couldn’t I be afforded this opportunity back when I didn’t care for her or her looks ?

Tiny den converted me into an occasional fan :mad:

#unbothered

Stephen Smith must be out of his ever loving mind. He does know that T.I. has his own place in Atlanta seperate from Tiny which was reported on TMZ doesn’t he? Does he also know that some ho posted a pic with T.I. on MOTHER’S DAY??? So this nigra thinks that T.I. can openly dispect Tiny and she has to take abuse for HIS actions and not even speak on it? Nigra please!

And thanks for clearing up what I was wondering about Sandy. In the divorce T.I. gets the FOB status. And insiders ain’t shaking they heads. Insiders know what’s going on. Heck outsiders know even though you tried to tell us not to believe our eyes. That other site got and exclusive from Floyd. What’s up with Tip? Why he ain’t looking out for his girl? Did you ask?

Ni ni says:

This doesn’t really matter, mainy miany succesful men act up. It’s about knowing how to respect a woman and knowing what being HUMBLE is about.

@ Peaches
    T.I. know damn well he wasnt trying to fight Floyd.
    He knows Floyd cant throw them hands without going straight to jail :coffee:

sassyshe says:

Tiny can act up all she wants why shes entitled to it. Men need to learn that as a woman im not gonna sit around at home sipping tea while you being disrespectful in public, TI behavior is very becoming of his escapade with Hoops when he was parading her around town after Tiny has King.

TI us no fool he would not be going to no divorce lawyer cause Tiny would clean him out. All his major contracts was signed during his relationship and marriage with Tiny, half of his ish probably in her name and he has said countless times shes made him in the man he is today, translation in divorce court- 50% or more

CHA CHA says:

SummerBaby says:

—————————

When they was pretending Gina was always sleep, in the bathroom, out of town, or at work :hahaha:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Okay I hadnt read any comments til now so I see he make everybody damn sick. Cant stand his azz. Fugger

CHA CHA says:

ESSSSMONNNNNNAY :hug: HEY SUGAH

@Bird from downstairs…there is an honest to goodness fitness moll’in genre. They compete and EVERYTHING. I aint know EITHER girl. They like bodybuilders.

ON THIS TOPIC I will BRB.

Wasting time says:

Sometime the high road is too damn high
    Hey Wasting :waves:

Well delete your IG, Twitter, Facebook. Don’t conduct relationships on social media. Immature and Simple

_______________________________________

Floyd had ENUFF. He said “you already tried to ask me about the situation in New York and I told yo azz it wasn’t what you thank I’m still in :love: with 50 . Then you had theeeee nerve to come up in Fatburger. Get the fugg out my face with that chit. CONTROL YO BISH MUTHAFUGGER” <- he said that Muthafugger like he meant it :yes:

:box:

MissSophiaizhere says:

Tiny is still unbothered some where listening to I ain’t worried bout nothin :headphone: every since that call Tip made from the big house telling Tiny what she can’t do on that collect call chile I knew sumtin in the buttermilk ain’t clean n momma cannot take a controlling man :no:

CHA CHA :hugs:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Man T.I. out here clowning, Tiny entitled to click out
    ***************************
    Can the church say AMEN. Fugg STanking A.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    But its okay for HIM to be all up in the publik with Hoopz and cooking Mother’s Day dinner with the next bish then huh? Sucka a dack sir.

® says:

He made a big deal of it when he interrupted Floyd eating a delicious Fatburger .
    Yeah, you can’t interrupt somebody eating a Fatburger. you to devour that smoking hot. :pizza: :yes:

SummerBaby says:

I personally feel like Tip, Tiny, Floyd & em all need to stay away from social media until about Sept & only use it for business purposes. :tea:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    But he can tell the world HER azz is just a situation? Its okay for him to do that up on Chelsea show huh? Sucka dack sir.

Hey Looking :waves:

He knows Floyd cant throw them hands without going straight to jail :coffee:

I’m not sure this is true. One of my lawyer friends said it’s not on the Book. Hell, he sure did use those hands to :box: his baby mama :yes:

@NikkeMinxx says:

How did I miss that rant of Tiny’s I blame her natural hair for all of this
    ________________________________________
    <-I hollered. It DOES lend credence to AuntSan's lashing out. 'Member she told us Tiny wore her hair in all them colors and things becasue that's how Tip liked it? Welp…

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I want an #unbothered tee shirt. Honestly, Tip is disrespectful, and at some point Tiny had enough. When a woman is fed up, there ain’t NOTHING you can do about it. Tip needs to humble himself if you ask me. And whoever said Tiny would end up with more than half, your so right, and child support. Tip, its cheaper to act right and keep her. Word to the wise.

thriftStoreJungle says:

sometimes the openness in a relationship that may seem to “spice things up” will ultimately ruin it. exercise care in what you allow in your bed, spirit, and relationship. you may end up with regret and looking foolish engaged in instagram drama.

That’s the dude you go home to…
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    :warning:

NEWSFLASH…he dont LIVE there no more according to the media-er. He live with his sidepiece. Sucka dack sir.

And this ninja out here cooking hoes fettuccine struggle plates and shyt
    served on Family Dollar’s finest FOH!!!

SummerBaby says:

I’m also pretty sure Tip started the IG subliminally several months back when he hash tagged he was making some changes & didn’t care what anybody thought & hustle gang over everything.

Buttercup says:

I still can’t believe this man fixed his mouth to say that. He should’ve told someone to honor his vows and not give his wife a reason to act up. Stephen ole pea headed behind.

CHA CHA says:

@NikkeMinxx says:

How did I miss that rant of Tiny’s I blame her natural hair for all of this
    ________________________________________

I'm telling you she done changed since Shekinah big head aint been in her mane, that wash n go got Tamika ackin different!I just want her to color it for me, I'ont like her looking basic….I'ont like her struggle hair :hahaha:

® says:

_______________________________________

Floyd had ENUFF. He said “you already tried to ask me about the situation in New York and I told yo azz it wasn’t what you thank I’m still in with 50 . Then you had theeeee nerve to come up in Fatburger. Get the fugg out my face with that chit. CONTROL YO BISH MUTHAFUGGER” <- he said that Muthafugger like he meant it

_______________________________

He said muthafugger like he wanted to hit with a two piece and a biscuit :lol: he was like fck it, let's go down to KODs and eat them dry a– wings and flat a– beer…

MissSophiaizhere says:

____________________________________
    Exactly if you gone hv yo alleged JO come cook and didn’t confiscate all camera that mean u had 0 fycks to give Mr Harris :rolleyes:

thriftStoreJungle says:

:cosign: :preach:

I twitter sometimes under a pseudonym :tea:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I hope Tiny owns Pretty Hustle and the OMG girls. She always had her own money, so without Tip she sure won’t be broke

@NikkeMinxx says:

Bird #39… He doesnt have all the backstory because this was just a ghetto soap opera until Floyd got involved. Not the ‘talking to him in NY or wherever’ involved–the ‘throwing chairs and fat Burger involved’. Thats how it made it to ESPN.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Lets face it. Tiny Tameka done got down right souther girl FINE out in dese skreets. She bought her some new titties. A lil azz. Done got the fat sucked out her stomach. She done started contouring around her nose. Done got her some confidence.

Some folks like it. Some (her husband sound like to me) DONT.

THAT is what is going on. She aint doing nothing on social media but posting pics and her opinion. Same as EVERYBODY else.

The end.

® says:

And this ninja out here cooking hoes fettuccine struggle plates and shyt
    served on Family Dollar’s finest FOH!!!
    ___________________________
    On Mother’s Day at that :rofl:

SummerBaby says:

This is correct, and if you notice. TINY started slimming up! YEAP

Changing her hair, her hair. and Dropping it like Right THurr :whistle:

Smonae says:

I hope she does Nakeya, Tiny comes off as a smart business women.

And this ninja out here cooking hoes fettuccine struggle plates and shyt
    ________
    :dead:

I think she gonna be fine financially even if he pack his shat and get gone or IS gone already. I said other day she got at the LEAST some child support coming to her. She got some songwriting royalties too right? And if I am not mistaken I think Cliff gotta pay this woman for giving up HER career to raise THEIR family. She turned down lucrative opportunites B/C of HIM. YT women get paid off of that. Why cant Tameka?

Ms Peaches says:

I hope Tiny sent Tip all of his kids that are not bio hers to his house. That should free up a couple rooms right there. See how the new JO likes that.

SummerBaby says:

Tiny comes off as a smart business
    ——————-
    I heard Tip about 1-2 yrs ago on an interview on shade 45 & they asked him him does his wife feel about some of his explicit lyrics & he said she wrote some of them.

Just Looking she’s actually been looking better :yes:

Nelly prolly had TI hyped up to get his azz whooped :hahaha:

CHA CHA says:

:mad: What did Dollar Tree ever do to any of yous …*shines Dollar Tree debit/gift/*10% off discount/memberpoints card :rolleyes:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Let’s see have of everything he got plus child support….yeah someone better do all that math and find some act right real quick. Call up Jesus and ask for a few favors and sat down some place.

Buttercup says:

@Just Cuttin’ Up, will you please tweet a big hoe sit down to Mr. Smith for me, please?

® says:

CHA CHA says:

______________________________

Don’t tell anyone else that mmmk? :rofl:

CHA CHA says:

:yes: jiggles boobs in my Phaedra “Fix it Jesus” shirt

Smonae says:

Fay he bold azz hell, Tiny got a house full of kids and this ninja wanna hang with the jumpoff on Mother’s Day

These heaux aint loyal :no:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@summer and I hope yo God she has writers credits on the songs she helped him write. He would pay out the anus in a settlement. Someone tellhim to run the numbers first then see how much its gonna cost him to act a fool.

VDot says:

I blame her natural hair for all of this :coffee:

:yes:

That Natural Hair had her cranking up her ‘Retha Franklin

:listen:

Looking out on the morning rain
    I used to feel so uninspired
    And when I knew I had to face another day
    Lord, it made me feel so tired

Before the day I met you, life was so unkind
    But you’re the key to my peace of mind

‘Cause you make me feel
    You make me feel
    You make me feel like a natural woman

:danban: Get it Tiny

What did Dollar Tree ever do to any of yous
    =========
    Ain’t nothing wrong with Dollar Tree. Even Mrs. Rich Bytch herself, NeNe, told Porsha she could go to Dollar Tree to get herself some stemware :biggrin:

CHA CHA says:

® says:

CHA CHA says:

______________________________

Don’t tell anyone else that mmmk?

They have a friend discount but you got to bring your purse :winky: You know, just in case’n they outta bags

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Tiny, girl be smart, get a copyright on #unbothered and slap that on a tee shirt.

Just Looking says:

@butter – I would, but last time I tweeted a celeb was Mr. West, when he was acting up a couple years ago. The next day I had 500 followers. :nono:

And this ninja out here cooking hoes fettuccine struggle plates and shyt

:dead: That plate should have been submitted to the Cooking for Bae IG :yes:

Smonae says:

They have a friend discount but you got to bring your purse You know, just in case’n they outta bags

:dead:

SOTHERNGRL says:

I hope she does Nakeya, Tiny comes off as a smart business women.
    ********************************
    And I swear this the part that that nicca dont like. Everything she tries to do he wants to shut her down. He dont want to take care of her he wants her to be solely dependent on his azz. ION think I have really cared for him really since Tiny & Toya and he made her go home. That was some uncool, uncalled for chit IMO.

==========
    :hahaha: Where’s Bird? I hear she doesn’t mind ruffling a few feathers on the Twatter.

® says:

CHA CHA says:

® says:

CHA CHA says:

______________________________

Don’t tell anyone else that mmmk?

____________________________________

:rofl: :lol: STOP IT!!!!

Tiny is a Cancer. I TRULY do not worry about her. She got her. And hers. And his. :tea:

What yall talking about? :yawn: I hate Stephen. Is there I club I can join? He is SO out of touch, but you cant tell him that. :eyeroll:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@sotherngrl that’s OK. He is gonna be more mad when they say how much he has to cut her a check for. He better chill

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@OTB it may cost him a lot, it may cost him a whole hell of a lot. But him acting up is gonna cost him.

Just Looking says:

Tiny – Ain’t got nothing to fret. Length of marriage does count, in this case, it’s only been about 4 years.

This juncture grounds would be no fault. :shrug:

They gonna get back on good terms. :pray: <<<< Praying for Black Love

Divorce settlement:
    At least 20 mil as a payout
    That house
    All her cars
    Rental in LA
    20,000 per month per child (she need to put zonnique back in college just for the hell of it)
    40,000 per month in alimony

Tameka will be a-okay and same dudes running out here calling TIP their brother gonna be the same thirsty mofos running after her.

Smonae says:

What will kill TI is if she leaves his azz and is boo’ed up with the next

This lil man living with the next chick but livid over Tiny and some innocent pics with Money May :no:

:no:
    She can’t win for losing

:cosign:

Ninja just as thirsty

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@sassyshe add on the business monies, and really she is cool. As soon as someone realizes that the pockets are gonna hurt big time, they will chill. Watch.

Wasting time says:

:nite: Y’all. ON my way to Verizon to get this modem to boost these inter web speeds :no: Even the learning games got you online now.

sassyshe says:

Length of marriage doesnt count in this case as there is docunented proof that he credits his success to her. She gets as much as she wants

Oh no Sassy remember everyone says she’s ugly and look like a pig no one will want her :rolleyes:

Ms Peaches says:

I hate control freak men. Just because you the man, don’t mean you control everything. I’m sure it’s many of men who would like help sometimes in a relationship. Damn thats why that word submit does not belong in a relationship.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    How did Tiny’s Nail Bar REALLY burn down??? Hmmmm? :coffee:

Sandra who we taking in the divorce? We cant have them BOFF as FOB. Shyt.

Tiny has my vote.

sassyshe says:

@mistaken everyone is cuter when their pockets are fat

All Tiny did was give that poster a gentle reminder to get FOK outta her face assuming they know about her life :tea: She said they were not the proper Harrisbud for her community and to get off her mentions

sassyshe says:

Sandra already draw the line and sided with TIP.

Beta says:

FOH Stephen whoever you are

Buttercup says:

Damn thats why that word submit does not belong in a relationship.
    ============
    :tape:

Tiny has my vote.
    ===========

® says:

Are people still buying his Akoo clothing line? she-I-it she will :steer: all the way to the bank with her new boo riding shotgun.

whatdoesitmatter says:

How about all these men stop disrespecting Tiny, especially her husband. She’s taken enough crap from this dude to last a lifetime. Leave her alone.

She’s taken enough crap from this dude to last a lifetime.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    TWO dayum lifetimes! You better SAY IT :thankyou:

MissSophiaizhere says:

Look like this thread is #TeamTiny
    :typing: <~~~~ Tiny at the house shopping for an unbothered Summer

Btw I m a :newbie: any rules I should know about??

sassyshe says:

See Tip problem is that he thought he could act up like dwayne wade and luda and tiny would sit and cry at home like she did after she had king. See back then tip was only worth 10-15 mil and she was deeply in love. Fast forward 8 years later, 2 bids, tip taking away all her business ventures that shes the face of except omg girls, tameka done grew a backbone and refuse to roll over like gabby and eudoxine and deal with tip ish. Im sure before tiny got her new look, she went to a divorce lawyer and got an estimate of what shes gonna get and got that extra pep in her step like dude I own you

Tiny has my vote.
    ===========
    ————–
    PLUS EVERTHING :eek:

sassyshe says:

@misssophia that you dont talk ill of fob, however we are letting Sandra know if and when there is a divorce we want tameka

Check my name to see whose Team I am on if I chose
    #unbothered :tea:
    :nite:

@NikkeMinxx says:

:offtopic: Dub why you aint tell me Tina Turner’s eldest son is by the sax player from Kings of Rhythm and then she smashed the homie to end up married to Ike and having his baby, too? :waiting:

and I sent you an email that came back undeliverable… kwallace :yahoo:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@sassyshe co mutha flicking sign. She is no fool. :cell: <—her calling the lawyer. Hello, OK so give me the lowest possible outcome….say what? But realistically I'm gonna get what? :buttshake: <—tiny hitting the nae nae. Lol

Lets face it. Tiny Tameka done got down right souther girl FINE out in dese skreets. Some folks like it. Some (her husband sound like to me) DONT.

********************
    Now you know I been thinking that all these years that Tiny been taking all that ugly talk I’m wondering if Tip forced her to do that shat to her mouth and not git her nose did. Now that nigra gone and flossing with a pretty chick Tiny finally tending to the two simple thangs that could turn her whole look around. F*ck Tip. I hope Tiny land her another baller quick. Floyd a hoe, but I like him for Tiny In Transition just because he got dough, and entourage and the skill to knock the hail out of Tip and the ratchetness to tape the knockout and give it to Worldstar.

I got sidetracked FB creeping :kona:

We still on topic or nah?

Listen pigs are cute. :eyeroll: So sick of these why is TI chasing Tiny jokes. :eeyroll: I might have just deleted ppl over it.. :oops: :tea: That and Maya. Folks mad bc a chick sucked a d!ck last night and got the nerve to tell Maya to rest today. :facepalm: Like, why. I hate folks. Stop worrying!

:welcome: Love your nic and gravi!

Rules are :think: Be nice to me. And Sandra. And any FOTB. :yes:

Buttercup says:

We still on topic or nah?
    ==========
    We can move to the topic of you, ma’am :wait:

@Bird

Tiny sd on Wendy that’s her daddy nose so she won’t touch it.

———-_——
    Nooooo I wasent readyyyyyy

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ Missy J – Is you checkn on your man?

=========
    That’s not allowed? Thank goodness it wasn’t last night :phew:

:pigsfly: <— me. Showing solidarity for my suidae kin. :heart:

MissSophiaizhere says:

___________________________
    Thanks for the info Sassyshe she knows by the these comments

We can move to the topic of you, ma’am :wait:

:waiting: Promise I thought I was missing it.

kwallace577 :yahoo:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Yes Craig dad used to be in the band TOO. Dude named Spider. And so did Ike first ole lady…Lorraine. One tried to off herself in the movie and dropped HER two kids off with Tina and Ike. THAT is why Ike was PIST about the movie. They showed HIS dirt but not nessc. ANY of HERS.

SummerBaby says:

That and Maya. Folks mad bc a chick sucked a d!ck last night and got the nerve to tell Maya to rest today. Like, why. I hate folks. Stop worrying!
    —————-
    I thought I was the only one w/these type of fools on my timeline.

Smonae says:

“Folks mad bc a chick sucked a d!ck last night and got the nerve to tell Maya to rest today”

What’s wrong with that :hahaha:

YO F YOU @MIST :rofl :rofl: :heart:

:wave: <—prayer cloth. New one cause @Man mopped top of his head with the other one.

MissSophiaizhere says:

Look like this thread is #TeamTiny

________________________

*Throws hands up* Slow it down now.

Let me be clear. If the rumors are true (and I believe they are) TI is wrong, and I am feeling Tiny and her unbotheredness. And her hair. But make no mistake, I still wanna :hump: (we can even leave clothes on) TIP :yes:

:yes: :yes: :yes:

MissSophiaizhere says:

Love your nic and gravi!

Rules are Be nice to me. And Sandra. And any FOTB.
    ________________________________
    Thanks for the kind welcome, I think me can abide by those rules :yes:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Wait… :stop: why you cant do boff?

IJS.

___________________________

:rofl: I saw that and fell out :hahaha:

@Bird

Tiny sd on Wendy that’s her daddy nose so she won’t touch it.
    ***************************

She also said that she wasn’t wearing her wedding rang cause her finger was swole or some shat. All lies. Her nose has already started to change. I don’t know if it’s plastic surgery or contouring, but she fuggin wit it in some way. That top lip ain’t been plumped in a while either.

Tiny sd on Wendy that’s her daddy nose so she won’t touch it.

And I :heart: her for it!

*Throws hands up* Slow it down now.

:rofl: :rofl: You gonna let your loins get the best of you. Solidarity!

DYmondgurl says:

Sucka dack sir.

———–
    This fool will not close his trap long enuf ma’am

VDot says:

Naw, this is the best Tiny has looked in awhile. She’s just now getting cute to me :shrug:

Buttercup says:

I cannot STAND MsT :chase: Big Mama made sure she fixed her wig whilst caught in the ghost though :rofl:

MissSophiaizhere says:

(we can even leave clothes on) TIP
    ________________________________
    Ish Gone head cause Tiny done went to Vegas and took hers off :tea:

Ms Peaches says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Wait… why you cant do boff?

—————————————-
    :rofl: , :hahaha:

why you cant do boff?

:hahaha: The folks on my timeline are ass backwards. Wouldn’t know a renaissance woman if she managed to die and upset and inspired a whole (thinking part) country doing so.

They showed HIS dirt but not nessc. ANY of HERS.

I promise you it makes me all warm inside to know these things about Tina. :tea: I feel like its a score for the Female team. :hahaha:

VDot says:

:rofl: :rofl: You gonna let your loins get the best of you. Solidarity!

Lust is a powerful thang. :ashamed:

zurishay says:

—–

welp…there u have it. And we have a winner!!!!!!! :tea:

Okay I’m out.

:peace:

I got a sleeping bag to buy cause Dubb9 decided she was too big for the “Youth” sized one she had. Threw it out ON SATURDAY…and she gets invited to a end-of-school year sleepover YESTERDAY for Friday :facepalm:

Ms Peaches says:

Anybody besides me caught the Haves and the Haves not’s???

Buttercup says:

Anybody besides me caught the Haves and the Haves not’s???
    ==============
    :no: Bud (Light Lime) and I caught it. Even though I hate the cameras Tyler uses to film, I thoroughly enjoy the show.

Alla this really went Left, when Tameka continued with that Tequila Venture.. . .
    TI didnt want her to have her own. :clap: Good for TINY to move forward and start BACK getting her OWN grip
    :tea:

A friend of Tameka’s reached out to me to say Tameka is “hurting” because of T.I.’s philandering ways. Tameka knew what T.I. was when she met him. She not be running the streets like she’s a single woman with no children at home. The children should always come first.

~~~~~~~
    I agree BIRD, but TINY Really isnt TMT material.

Floyd said they are to cool with each other for that type of malarkey

The children should always come first to the woman.

Fixed that for you, Sandra the most fragrant Rose. :heart: :yes: You know I love my login..

The children should always come first.
    ~~~~~~
    Right; Mama’s Babies :rolleyes:

But when you leave imam be fonting again… about men also needing to respect the family unit and not add sister wives and kids who are cousins and siblings at the same damn time. :eek:

Ms Peaches says:

Anybody besides me caught the Haves and the Haves not’s???
    **********************

Yes ma’am. Hate Tyler’s attempts to make the show garbage, but I still love it. They need to get Candace out of that basement soon to spice things up and Benny been in a coma for a whole season. It’s time to let that nigra wake up.

Buttercup says:

:clap: Y’all better say that!

*****************

I’d agree with this if it weren’t for the fact that they don’t live together anymore. Even after they started showing cracks in their marriage Tiny was still lying for them while she was doing the rounds for their show by herself. The straw that broke the camel’s back was that pretty, young hoe having the nerve to post a pic of her and Tip together. As a married man, he shouldn’t have allowed that to happen. It’s not Tiny’s job to sit back like a fool while he dogs her publicly. When you gonna start calling her long suffering like you do that other ladies in her position?

VDot says:

I agree BIRD, but TINY Really isnt TMT material.

*shifts eyes from side to side* :yes:

Who wouldn’t be hurt if their HUSBAND was out here raw dogging and knocking up chicks, who may have been cool with you? Recreating the Lady and the Tramp scene over struggle fettucine planes. In my Tiny voice “Fukcyoutamabout”

VDot says:

I agree BIRD, but TINY Really isnt TMT material.

______________:huh:

Who wouldn’t be hurt if their HUSBAND
    ~~~~~~~~
    Im Hurt for her??

:huh:

VDot says:

At Bird, I’m agreeing she isn’t TMT material, but didn’t want to get thrown out of the girls club :lol:

Sorry I meant Luvin no Bird

——————-
    Sandra I dont think that Tiny was blind to TIP ways, the problem is that while he was on papers and after his AIDS scare with Hoopz he did his dirt behind closed doors and gave Tiny the respect she deserves. No one thinks TIP wasnt cheating but after taking you back after Hoopz, 2 bids, almost catching a case with you, holding down your business and doing everything you wanted, including changing my looks, youd think hed ve more respectful to check his hoes and not be acting like a disrespectful fool out here in these streets. The kids has nothing to do with it cause if the kids was first priority tip would ensure his hoes dont publish ish or attack the mother of his kids and his wife on platforms his kids has access to.

I :love: my log in

after his AIDS scare with Hoopz

__________________________

:blink: Explain this :waiting:

after his AIDS scare with Hoopz<- SAY WHET,SASSY??????

luVn_liFe… says:

I agree BIRD, but TINY Really isnt TMT material.

***********************

I know, but Tip thinks she is and that’s all that matters. :LOL:
    And Floyd say he gone ride wit her either way and as long as he does that Tip will be mad. That works for me too.

SummerBaby says:

———————
    I really feel for her :brokenheart: I’ve been in her position except my man wasn’t famous. I would hate to endure something so painful publicly.

after his AIDS scare with Hoopz

__________________________

Explain this
    —————–
    Tip was running the streets with Hoopz after she run flava of love and poor tiny had king. I think this was back in 2007, there were lots of pics with them out and about. Then a report came out about Hoopz having the package since she used to mess with some dj who had it. Next you know Tip was back with Tiny and shut down her xscape reunion plans

FuturedocDonte says:

the next call she may get is from a divorce attorney.

The fck this got to do with sports? :huh: Floyd box once every six months :shrug:

All the Stephens can kick rocks. Stephen a smith and STEVE HARVEY. Dudes think they are the negro maya Angelou. Your words are not golden :nono: ::in my grumma voice:: ssssssSSSSSIT YO AZZ down :huh:

Yes “their” kids are on twit/IG. Your right Sassy.

It’s a tangled wed one weaves. :phew: thankYaJEBBUZ i havent dealt with this type of thang in 20+yrs.
    :no: cause Baby TINY Is BETTER THAN I WAS.
    I would be jumping out on his ass and them bisshes too :tea:

:whistle: Fcuk with me U know i got it

Bird says:I know, but Tip thinks she is and that’s all that matters.LOL
    ~~~~
    Yeah :fistbumb:

MissSophiaizhere says:

__________________________________
    This explains it all hurt people >>>> hurt people and the tables have turned, one thinks Tiny has had it, but I hope divorce is the last option that rate is high enough :tea: << water

Rumors have begun to circulate that Hoopz is pregnant with the son of Dwyane Wade though no evidence has been shown to back this up.

Flavor of Love
    Nikki is mostly known as “Hoopz” on Flavor of Love, due to her love of basketball. She had arguments with New York, another contestant, and Flavor Flav’s ex-girlfriend, Brigitte Nielsen. She also worked with her uncle fixing houses.

Spoiler warning: Plot and/or ending details follow.
    On the final episode of Flavor of Love, Hoopz and fellow contestant New York showed up to the elimination ceremony wearing the same dress. After a brief feud between them about which one of them fit their dress the best, Flav made his decision to keep Hoopz. She was then presented with a set of gold teeth to match Flav’s.

In the new XXL magazine Hoopz has admitted to being HIV positive. She says it was contracted by a rapper,she did not disclose a name.

UMMMH I just found THIS tidbit on line form 9/2006. :blink:

SummerBaby says:

———————
    :huh:

Miss Sophia

I actually agree. Ion’t want no divorce for these two. I’m just praying the nigra will get his shat together and stop humiliating his wife publicly. The side dish think she the shiznieee, but she ain’t nuffin but a fill in just like Hoops. And she getting clowned as bad as Tiny. Rumor has it that her triflin azz was in the car waiting while T.I. was in the Fatburger fighting over Tiny.

Whhaaaaaaaaat @luvie

SummerBaby says:

——————-
    :cosign:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    BWAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha :ghost:

HOES SO FCUKING THIRSTY! da hell U look like? :hahaha:

luVn_liFe… says:

UMMMH I just found THIS tidbit on line form 9/2006
    *****************************

Well if the rumor ain’t grow legs in 2006 ain’t no way it’s going to do it now. Hoops ain’t told no XXL she got the HIV.

missyJ says:

So I had to spend some time updating the FB for future endeavors. We can tawk bout it tamarah

So a man can’t entertain friends in his own home? Somebody took the picture of them so he wasn’t alone with the chick. He said he never met her before that day she came to the house with his home boy. She was being messy. You’re drawing your conclusion based on one photograph? So if I took a picture with a man does that mean we screwing?

MissSophiaizhere says:

________________________________
    Say whet what say huh :hailnaw: chile this ish about get real, we need answers rubberband man

@ Bird. Hoopz said she is not HIV positive. See how rumors get started?

Hours before his reported fight with Floyd Mayweather, T.I. was involved in a separate altercation at a pool party, according to TMZ.

The rapper appears in a brief confrontation with another man, presumed to be a security guard, in a clip published by the publication. T.I. is shown being restrained by the guard and another gentleman.

According to TMZ, “T.I.’s temper was already revved up just hours before he got into a violent brawl with Floyd Mayweather on the Vegas Strip

Sandra

I accepted his “she wasn’t with me” story until Tiny said out her own mouth that she wasn’t feeling that mess. As a wife I’m riding with her on that. Tiny wasn’t there so no bishes should be there. Tiny was just hanging with Floyd. Why Tip got a problem with that?

@ Bird: Tiny is a woman, not a man. She is a mother, not a single woman in her 20s. Her duty is to be at home with her children, not running the streets with her messy girlfriends who envy her life. Don’t compare her situation to T.I.’s. He’s a man doing what men do. She knew that when she met him. If you don’t want your dog roaming the neighborhood sniffing other bitches, keep him chained in your yard.

:woot: If you don’t want your dog roaming the neighborhood sniffing other bitches, keep him chained in your yard.
    ~~~~~~~
    well Then
    :bye:

Told yall when this broke the sidepiece was supposedly IN Vegas. He throwing chairs bout somebody she KNAT fughin but somebody you most likely are….is with you? Like I said before on original post…entitled much?

Sandra! I thought we had chose up! Thought we was keeping Tiny in the dye-vorce/separation! Whose side is you on?

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Y’all said the JO was in the car while he was fighting over Tiny? :hahaha: what a bird. Bet you feel stupid now, don’t you JO?! Because if you so had him, why he jumping into fight over the “old” chick? Miss lady, whoever you are, he is NOT about to have to pay Tiny to hang with you. Trust, y’all not gonna last long. Have fun I guess while it last. Tuh

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I have a story for y’all….give me a few. This fool here..

sassyshe says:

Sandra if you have ever had your man or woman out in these streets disrespecting you with another you would know that the worst place to be is in the hone you guys share(d) surrounded by memories of better that; that would wreck your psyche and send a sane person crazy. Sometimes the best thing is to get away from it all with people who provide the necessary distraction.

Plus you not seeing her out in the streets during the week when im sure shes devoting her time to her kids, just the weekend, the tine when grown folks are usually out playing.

I’m not on anyone’s side. I’m an outside observer just like you are.

@ sassyshe: My family is west indian and british. Children are a 24/7 duty. We don’t party on weekends when children are at home.

———————————————————————-
    Sandra my family is Caribbean, and we dont party on the weekend. I have a kid and I can say first hand that sometimes you just need a you weekend, because you can loose your identity when you do nothing more than devote yourself to your kids. Plus as a parent you are no good to your kid if your focus is on your cheating husband who have you mentally stressed out

sassyshe says:

VH1 gave karate chop a nervous breakdown today when they posted her up as part of their segment on hip hop notorious side chicks. Poor chile was in her feelings on IG

:tea: where there is smoke :coffee:

Tiny is fed up :tea: and obviously associate s with the wrong folks to even comment like that on social media :tea: Get ya grown woman on and keep 3rd parties out ya thoughts…. neve r let em see ya sweat :tea:

Sassy what exactly is her title ? Sidechick no…… rebound door mat ? Maybe that…..

libra80sbaby says:

I can’t stand scoop ball head jazz Steven A Smith…but I actually agree with him. Tiny ain’t have no damn business berating her husband on social network. Keep your marital issues IN YOUR HOME!! and I know ppl say well she fed up…but if you are STAYING in the marriage, this is apparently something you’ve clearly opted to tolerate so…deal with your Husband accordingly. Tiny know better than this chit. If they tryin to make us think their marriage ain’t on the rocks…they are doing a piss poor ass job. Talk to your Friends, Sandra…they fukin up…big time. :tea:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

——————————————————————–
    That’s exactly what VH1 said that he cheated on Rihanna with her then Rihanna left him and he wifed her, then he cheated on her with Rihanna, left her for Rihanna and went back.

I guess she feels that since she went from side chick to wife, she should no longer be classified as such. You know these hos think that once they get a wife title, their past actions should be wiped away, ask Draya, lol

Welp they told the truth then :lol: truth hurts sometime lol

libra80sbaby says:

Jenny!!!! *Forrest Bump voice* :hug: :kiss:

Bout to finish my true blood marathon :popcorn: Bye Libra and Sassy :bye:

:waves: bye jenny

libra80sbaby says:

My tablet trippin I meant azz referring to Steven A. And I meant Bump referring to my E-Boo Jennie :facepalm:

:wtf: this got to do with his JOB? :blink:
    Sign of the Times :shrug: Girlie gossip on ESPN
    Team TINY :cheer;
    Floyd go :box: pop this cat upside the head!

*whispers* Tiny, tell em all No Comment from here on out :wink:

Stayed up late watching the Heat game last night :yawn:

Savannah says:

Stephen A don’t need to be slamming nobody cept his barber for that stupid haircut and that weirdly shaped tape line!

Good morning Sandra and MisTaken

:hi: Savannah
    @SR I know you are going to post about Stevenson blowing in Lebron’s ear to “agitate” him and throw him off his game :lol:

SOTHERNGRL says:

@Savanah Steven A needs to cuss his barber out about that haicut and leave Tiny alone. My question to folks about staying off social media is how would they feel. And he started the chit first.

:yawn:

Morning!

Steven A is hit or miss with me. That tends to be the case with most passionate people. They can be so sure they are right about something and try to persuade you of such and be dead wrong. Steven A either didn’t have all the facts or didn’t care to have all of them because he is biased. I am not saying Tiny is blameless in this all but I am saying that it is interesting that Steven A is trying to pain T.I. as a HAPLESS victim who was simply trying to defend his wife’s honor :stop: Not the case Steven A. You didn’t do the education. Stick to arguing with Skip Bayless on your show. He is so overtly prejudiced at times he makes you look like the rational one.

Savannah says:

@MisTaken u hit the nail on the head Loud, Passionate, and All Wrong!

VDot says:

So whatcha saying? He got that window pane hairline? You can see 3D movies on his forehead? :popcorn:

Savannah says:

Chit look like the front windshield on a car!

VDot says:

You didn’t do the education.

:no:

He ain’t got nan answer :nono: Just windmilling and hitting air :karate:

:eek: OMG I agree with Sandra to some degree :eek:

Savannah says:

We all know this isn’t typical behavior from Tiny she just snapped a little and that’s okay. We all snap sometimes.

SOTHERNGRL says:

So you go out and do the same foolish shyt he does :blink: sorry but I don’t think by that logic …. two wrongs don’t make a right huh :coffee: but it damn sure make it even ? Huh :tea: Nah …. when are women going to learn you can not do the same thing men do :shrugs: It may sound sexist but it’s what I believe…. there is a way of handling everything

@VDot: Steven was swinging at the air, hit a velvet rope and said TRY ME!!! :cuss: :rofl:

San ah make ya dance says:

Tired of hearing about this shyt :yawn: Like FORREAL

Savannah says:

Until Tiny cheats or have a baby on Tip.. she not doing the same things he doing. :shrug:

Note: Their marriage was out of order from the jump…. :tea: anytime you invite 3rd party puss to a union :tea: what do folks expect :shrugs: and then you get mad about the puss ya didn’t know about :blink: sorry but Tiny should be mad at her damn self …. for allowing this ninja to have other ho3s smash them both :tea: let’s be real here…. they both get what they put out…. Accountability :coffee:

San ah make ya dance says:

————
    :clap: And if you don’t want him cause he aint doing right, leave that nig alone. I bet she aint feeling good about being all out, no matter what she portrays. When that man aint doing right you aint ok til you leave that fool

@Jenie: I agree two wrongs don’t make a right. But I guess the REAL question is does Tiny care? Maybe she got to the point of IDGAF :shrugs: It happens sometimes. I think people look at women differently when they do the same things men do. It’s a terrible double standard. Doesn’t make it right. I am sure Tiny has her children well taken care of. She is making money for her family just like T.I. In the event that they do not make it she in ensuring she continues to have a revenue stream for her kids. She has always been a money maker. Helped make Tip successful. She was the breadwinner for the longest. Tip knew that when he met her :tea:

San ah make ya dance says:

But who gives a fcuk really. Hope they make it cause they married and all that but if not :yawn: Sorry bout it

San ah make ya dance says:

————
    :thankyou: Buck lip on social media only makes you look :shrugs: worse!!! But please believe Tiny knew what the heck was up before she married that azz but instead she chose to marry him ….. I tell ya :tea: don’t get brand new now…. and before anybody say I don’t know about how Ti and Tiny get down ashid :tea: I know first hand trust….. this is what happens when you swing…..

First hand you say? :popcorn:

So when Tiny was in the club with Tip every night I didn’t see a write up about her being a bad parent then :eek: I guess cause she was standing by her man? And I TOTALLY do not agree with 3somes. I think it invites trouble. Somebody usually catches feelings for someone else. BUT with that being said if you have an agreement with someone and then break it that’s wrong. Didn’t Lil Mo just tell us about this? She was having 3somes with her husband until they were about to hit a new chick and he was cannon balling in the poosay like it wasn’t nothing new to him. She threw him the deuces. HE BROKE THE AGREEMENT :rules: :hahaha:

:whistle: That’s why I like dealing with women who like women who like women…
    Savannah pass me that jiffy pop :waiting: Jenny spill it :eek:

San ah make ya dance says:

—————
    I just saw this :ghost: But yea, I aint putting no leashes on nobody. Be fcuking respectful (which I demand) and come on home. Imma do the same.

Savannah says:

She is a woman he is a man :tea: no debate there…. But let Tiny go out there and get pregnant… I will tell ya how it looks (or how people will label her) a hoe, trick , unfaithful blah blah blah …. and folks that cheer this shyt on nine times out of ten miserable as hell as well :tea: they want their marriage to end probably … cosigning her ignorant statements and everything…. don’t get me wrong Tiny may be tired of the Bullshyt… but she should have thought about that shyt when she allowed other bytches and :tea: well …. smash them both :shrugs: don’t get brand new nah… now that he has a another baby…. You give a ninja an inch themmm fawkas take 5 feet … yeah I will leave it at that….

Passes :popcorn: to MisTaken

Steven A better be care. Tip might swing on him for disrespecting Tiny by saying she disrespected him. You know how crazy folks be. Be like :box: all upside they old lady head but then somebody else look at her sideways and they be like :huh: WHY YOU LOOKING LIKE YOU WANNA FIGHT MY OLD LADY BRUH??

libra80sbaby says:

:yawn: Good morning Roses :waves:

San ah make ya dance says:

=————
    :yes: Who wants to see a demise of a marriage?? Divorces are so easy now, that’s why they need to quit that public bs and get that shyt together. ALL PARTIES

Grabs the bag from Vannah :popcorn:
    So *mouth full of popcorn* are we confirming *sprinkles some white cheddar topping on it* that Tip had a side baby? If so they have done a really good job of hiding it. I mean that’s pretty crappy. At least Dwade acknowledged his. :koolaid: < – I needed something to drank

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

Never make any agreement when sex is involved :nono: I don’t give a fawk ….. when a ninja done been up in you :tea: it want end well if it involves more than one… :tea: folks may try ….. but it want :tea:

___________________________

Lil Mo’s description of that situation will never not be funny.:rofl: :rofl: She said his dack KNEW that puss. It wasn’t some new-new :hahaha:

Passes :popcorn: to MisTaken

I have already said what was out there :tea: anyways… but :tea: oh I know…. very well…

@Jenie: I totally agree about the sharing privates :nono: I feel like why get married? But again that was what THEY decided and he broke the agreement because Tiny should have had first right of refusal :hahaha: And under amendment B is clearly states :rules: NO SIDE BABIES….

San ah make ya dance says:

Yall seen that Korean baby dancing? :hahaha:

*slaps knee* HOT DIGGITY DOG!! Jenie done seen them with her own eyes. I ain’t say she did it tho cause she’s a lady :winky:
    But her eyes cannot unseen what she has seen :whistle: You send me swaging… oh you send me swanging :whip: < — Tiny whipping T.I.

flsun99 says:

Stephen A (azzhole) rant validated my reason for not liking him. I know he gets paid to be opinionated but he is so freaking extra!!!
    HOWEVER….I do agree that Tiny shouldn’t have responded the way she did. She shouldn’t have said her husband was wrong on IG or any social media outlet. That’s something that should have been said at home.

:offtopic: My daughter is having a BOY!!! I’m so happy we are going to have a Grandson. I’m tired of girls…

free says:

Sandra Rose says: If you don’t want your dog roaming the neighborhood sniffing other bitches, keep him chained in your yard.

**********************

so when is this dog gonna show the puppy?

Chelle514 says:

Not a GOOD MOTHERLY WIFE LOOK for Tiny #geesh!!! Have a great day all :-)

Nicky says:

So this explain what They are never shown on the show together other then the Space camp episode and Tinys daughter graduation.. It seem like they have been distance for a minute now

bama_n_jersey says:

On Topic: What does Tiny and TI have to do with ESPN. Was there nothing else to report on? Shatever……

:offtopic: @OTB and @Taken….why yall wanted to ignore me? I was only tryng to tell yall what Unk Sam had done to me when he blocked Auntie Sandra and yall threw me in the “not the proper rosebud” category… :crying:

San ah make ya dance says:

=————

I refuse to give up on true marriages :tea: you know why… cause I have witnessed true love all my life…. :tea: have they had problems yes… but fidelity has never been an issue, maybe work, alcholism, kids …. but fidelity and 3rd parties have never been an issue…. True love is never boastful cause it rare :tea: these folks posting pics every five minutes on social media, etc …. chile !!!! These celebrities show casing trying to portray these images :rolleyes: …. all the successful marriages I know never put their love on display for the world to see :tea: know why ? Cause when you got a good thanggggg why show it off so the next bytch or man try to steal it away… that misery loves company line is truth !!!

Congrats flsun99

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

:nono: you didn't here that from me :nono: I don't even want to see that shyt…. Leos don't like to share…

bama_n_jersey says:

Although this had been going on for some time with them, I think he allowed the other chick to be real disrespecful…whether what was posted social media was real or not. I don’t see where Tiny was putting their business out there at first (even after the chick posted the picture). She was still quietly handling whatever their problems were. But once people started coming for her the wrong way and calling her out, then yea she SNAPPED. We all have our moments :shrug:

Congrats @ flsun99! :waves:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

:waves: Morning Roses

Ya’ll talk about Catfish yet??? I see Pimphand Strong Mona got everybody stepping their shenanigans up :popcorn:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

:waves: Auntie :hugs:

I’m coming to ATL in August… lunch date Auntie?? :D

flsun99 says:

Thank you Sandra and Savannah!!! I’m excited! Sept can’t get here fast enough..

:waves: Morning Roses !

oohlalalun says:

I got accepted in nursing school y’all!!!!!!!!!! I can’t wait to tell my boss to take this job and shove it!

flsun99 says:

Congrats oohlalalun!!!

Congrats oohlalalun!

Good Mornting!

Wasting time says:

:hi: Missy and :rofl: …. You know why!

aRoTh says:

Are we on punishment or something? :shrug: :bite: :crying1:

Y’all why is nearly EVERYBODY in my office out :sick: ? Jesus be a Lysol Wipe

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Morning all! I don’t have nothing else for TI and Tiny. I done said what I’m gonna say. :tea:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Awww MissyJ don’t get sick!!!

® says:

Someone said Sandra was pumping out posts yesterday because she was taking off today :thinkingg: I guess she’s sleeping in :waves: hey yall

Why Perez go so hard at K. Michelle :rofl: though! :no:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Morning Roses

__________________________________

Morning BombMom! Mornting Al1 :waves:

Congrats oohlalalun :champ:

On topic: @Stephen: Pot meet Kettle… while you’re busy talmbout what Tiny need to be doing, YOU, sir, should be busy NOT tryna check somebody else’s wife. :nono:

Now, Catfish: The one w/Lucille & Kidd Cole – I KNOW THE LIMO DRIVER! :ghost:

Why Perez go so hard at K. Michelle

===============

He read her good! She’s had singles on Billboard chart tho so :shrugs: why she didn’t come back with that, Ioono…she shoulda taken more time to answer back

Ya’ll still in here. I been to about 3 meetings :rofl:
    @Bama: I didn’t know you was the improper rosebud for this community. LE WEEP :crying1:

missyJ says:

Y’all Karruche feelin emburrassed cause she a famous side chick po lil tink tink :tea:

@MissyJ
    I know she has had singles but not as high as number 2. She should pick her battles better she don’t want it with that queen and Memphitz jumped in and to,d Perez to holla at him :rofl: he messy too

® says:

____________________________

no we don’t understand her position that’s all :lol: she’s a side chic and don’t ebben know it #FIXITJESUS

JACKED!

“Ahh, this tangled web. Unless you’ve been living under a boulder, you know that Breezy had an affair with aspiring model (aren’t they all) Karrueche while he was with Rihanna. Then, he and Riri broke up, and he wifed up Karrueche — but then promptly cheated on her with Rihanna, and then got back together with Tran.”

“Aren’t they all” :rofl: oh the :cloud:

MissHarlem says:

So I guess as a woman you are never suppose to have a breaking point. GTFOHWTBS LIKE seriously she held her tongue for YEARS. Move along everyone who is NOT in this marriage. Side hoes that means you :no: smfh

zurishay says:

Its 10:00am and theres no posts. I told yall Sandra was gonna play us today…:bounce” We’re fiending Sandra…come on….post something for us.

zurishay says:

Its 10:00am and theres no posts. I told yall Sandra was gonna play us today…:bounce: We’re fiending Sandra…come on….post something for us.

zurishay says:

Its 10:00am and theres no posts. I told yall Sandra was gonna play us today… :bounce: We’re fiending Sandra…come on….post something for us.

Wasting time says:

Why Perez go so hard at K. Michelle :rofl: though!

and he was taking up for Iggy’s azz too :no:

Beta says:

Just got rich took a broke nigga bytch :danban:

MissHarlem says:

:stop: stuttering lol

aRoTh says:

I got a taste for a lunchmeat sandwich. :hurl:

Why we still in here :angry: … guess I will finish watching true blood :popcorn:

MissHarlem says:

Karate chop better get the fck on somewhere with that. You just as famous as Rita have several and enjoy the ride

bama_n_jersey says:

oh, well in that case feelings are being put back in box :whistle:

I think a nerve was touched with Karrueche becuase she got MAD! It is what it is girly…

aRoTh says:

So is anybody gone mention the fact that Sharkeisha put up a tweet confusing Maya Angelou with Rosa Parks?

:facepalm:

#youngchildrenstayinschool

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Aroth That mess that girl put up was straight stupid. How does she not know it was ROSA on the damn bus and not Maya?! Oh so your fresh ass can be fighting over boys but don’t know shyt. Typicial hood shyt. Her momma and daddy shold feel super stupid.

*should

==========

2 Fetch bishes :nun:

Of course she’s mad at VH1 and not the negro that didn’t claim her for years, let his ex/THOT call her a rice cake on radio play :facepalm: Ruchie please swipe Breezy credit card at Neimann’s and have several _/

===============

I was hoping it was a faked tweet

Good morning.. Last I understood uncle tom up top was a sports commenter, not a gossip show host…. stick to your day yob. :tea:

Somebody gih me a recap of the topics in this post please! :waves:

MissHarlem says:

MISSY Chile these fetch bitches better get some business bc they lucky we still talking about them

AprilRain says:

:pray: May the Good Lord do his will upon their marriage, family, and life together and remove all evil, hate, anger, disrespect and control from their hearts. Amen……. divorce is the work of the evil one and all that leads up to it…… he knows its a union blessed by the Lord and will do all he can to divide families…..