Eva Pigford Gets Full Custody of Her Daughter

Eva Marcille is Pregnant

Welp, that staged reunion between Eva Marcille Pigford and her baby daddy Kevin McCall didn’t last very long. The 29-year-old America’s Next Top Model winner filed for a restraining order against her former lover after he allegedly went berserk and tore up their house.

If you recall, Eva rescinded the order 3 days later and took Kevin back. The couple posed for this family photo as a sign of their reconciliation.

However, observant Rhymes With Snitch readers noted how frazzled Eva’s nerves looked — as if she was being forced to pose for the photo.

According to gossip tabloid TMZ, a judge has awarded Eva full custody of their daughter as a result of McCall’s possible anger management issues.

Eva’s reps tell TMZ:

“It is unfortunate that life has thrown a curve Into Eva’s life but as a responsible parent and adult she’s taking steps to ensure the safety and well-being of their child and herself.”

Eva could have avoided all of this drama by waiting until the Dopamine faded before she made a life changing decision to have a baby with an emotionally unavailable man.

Eva is a typical Love Addict who often confuses the intense feelings of Dopamine for love.

Trouble always begins when the Dopamine fades.

• Medical Minute: Addictive Personalities
  • Rihanna admits she doesn’t understand love
  • fanMAIL: Dopamine Article and Insight
  • Amber and Wiz Engaged; is it Love or Dopamine?

171 Responses to “Eva Pigford Gets Full Custody of Her Daughter”

sassyshe says:

Eva is a typical Love Addict who often confuses the intense feelings of Dopamine for love.
      ————-
      :applause:

I guess she also saw the Roses comments and wised up.

Sandy agree here 100%. As a mom I hope she makes better choices and not be so impulsive any more with dudes cause itd be a shame to have any and anyone around your kid

SOTHERNGRL says:

Eva needed the restraining order. Lil buddy look crazy as hell round the eyes. You can tell she was going through something. That hair alone lets you know chit aint right.

FuturedocDonte says:

I still think Yaya (or whatever her name was) should have won…. Yaya was B-A-D :yes:

missyJ says:

Good for Eva.. Love better!

Not that baby with them :blink: dis negro crazy look again.

Roc says:

Did she ever rescind the order, or just post a picture saying “Family First” or something to that affect days later?

Either way, good for her. No reason to be in a relationship with a nut job.

MsTake’s DAILY FOOD LOG

Monday 8 am: these grits was everything
      Monday 10 am: these donuts was everything
      Monday 12 pm: this ham sammiches was everything
      Monday 1 pm: this FFC was everything
      Monday 3pm: this candy bar was everything and hit the spot
      Monday 5 pm: time for some food…
      Monday 5:05 pm: got food.. this pizza was everything
      Monday 7:00 pm: time for dinner.. eating light (insert picture of salad) this salad was everything
      Monday 9:00 pm: Late night snack who up?
      Monday 9:10 pm: Eating cheerios.. they everything
      Monday 11:00 pm: This pie everything
      Tuesday 1:00 am: Can’t sleep.. this hot cocoa with milk everything

:kona:

Jessie says:

The baby looks just like her daddy!

Milky says:

Her baby looking like dis some bullshait :blink: :blink:

missyJ says:

He got enough money for it to be worth stealing his money (a la man) or nah?

FuturedocDonte says:

:chase: 29 years later and still :hahaha:
      ================
      :kiss: Milky

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

Taken! :eek:
      ——-
      She sure puts it down, huh? :eek:

:kona:

Who got custody of Eva’s edges tho?

@DTTS: SHEDDUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don’t believe her! Go back downstairs everyone and read what I wrote about that being how some people on fb be. SR get her for copying from downstairs :ban: :rofl:
      She trying to drag my name through the dirt :rofl: But still like a phoenix I rise :nun:

Dubb :hahaha: chile soon as I come in here :rofl:

Roc says:

DTTS…I spoke to you downstairs. Wassup Dubb?

Gigi26 says:

————————–
      I agree…her whole premise of getting with him was WHACK so i’m sad and disappointed it has come to this :no:

You are a MOTH TO THE FIRE, not no Phoenix! A phat MOTH :ghost:

BRB

It’s so easy to tell who the Dopamine/Love addicts are. They bounce from one relationship to the next — and each relationship is the love of their lives. :rolleyes: They are so clueless. A woman’s purpose in life is not to chase dack and fall in love 50/11 times. Our purpose is to get pregnant and have children to ensure the future survival of the species. Nothing else matters. As Rihanna so eloquently says: FUKK YO FEELINGS. Your feelings are what gets you into trouble.

Milky says:

@dtts :kiss: hey boo! How are you doing today? Besides being exhausted tryint to track Taken’s daily meal plan! :kona: whispers you might need a book to write down the whole weeks meal!!

Kev look like: Bish you best SMILE for this gatdayum picture (holds knife to her byke) :blink:

Eva look like: I don’t wanna manange to die so here goes… :biggrin: *CHEESE*

LIL MAMA LOOK LIKE: Granna come get meh :eek: *wet blink wet blink*

Everyone keeps talking about Eva having taken him back after the restraining order based on that family pic. I saw that pic of them BEFORE the restraining order story. I’m sure I’m wrong, but so far no one has shown me how.

Anywho, I’m proud of Eva getting out almost immediately, but also sad that yet another black child will grow up in a single parent household.

Roc :2dance: Sorry, but somebody BIG was on my texts :cell:

#ikidikid brb

FuturedocDonte says:

I still think Yaya (or whatever her name was) should have won…. Yaya was B-A-D
      _________

YaYa Dacosta

you know I rep for the home team (Harlem) but Ya Ya’s attitude was harder to deal with at that time and she really acted like she was doing them a favor. Ive seen Ya at a few off broadway productions so even without the win she is doing pretty good for herself. I met her backstage and she’s much more humble and mature now.

she married that spanish dude from the I wanna sex you up song. :yes: she aiight.

True love is never boastful :no: though ….. these folks on social networks don’t get it :no: too busy trying to prove something…… now you all exposed for fighting and shyt with the ninja … custody and crap…. folks just need to stop …. keep ya relationship private that way no one will have to :ha: :haha:

Wasting time says:

Who got custody of Eva’s edges tho?
      _________________________
      :dead:

Whoa :sandra: :shock:

missyJ says:

True love is never boastful though ….. these folks on social networks don’t get it too busy trying to prove something……

===============

If your love is awl that folks will just know. We don’t need Bae made me breakfast, me and Bae brushing our teef, #MCM #WCW, Love my baby @snookie poot 3 times before the **** crows every day.

What was the point of a staged pic? who did it benefit?

If she was serious about that restraining order, that PI should have never been taken :nono:

Betta Not be that one crying wolf :nono:

Unshakable says:

@Dubb – Why, Dubb…..why? (In my Nettie boice) On the flip side, do you think her edges can get a disability check for that?

@Donte – I believe what kept YaYa from winning was her arrogance. At that time, she was not that relatable and would sometimes throw shade because of her intelligence. It helped her, but had she channeled it better, I believe she would have won.

@Auntie Sandrita – Regarding your write-up, do you think he was also emotionally unstable? Or are the two interchangeable?

Furthermore, both could have been using protection and still wound up pregnant.

Anyhoo, I wish her and the baby the best. And if the daddy has unchecked mental issues, I hope he seeks help for both his and his daughter’s sake. Mental illness/domestic violence in our communities is real.

#possibilitiesarendless

Jessie says:

The baby looks just like her daddy!

:| maybe when she gets to be 5 mnths she will get her ears pierced or something

SummerBaby says:

Eva look like: I don’t wanna manange to die so here goes… *CHEESE*
      LIL MAMA LOOK LIKE: Granna come get meh *wet blink wet blink*
      ————-
      :rofl: :hahaha:

VDot says:

Who got custody of Eva’s edges tho?

___________________________

:dead: :ghost:

Roc says:

I agree with Sandra. I have friends that don’t know how to “not” be in a relationship. Shyt is sad. I can’t believe she quoting Rhianna though LOL!

Hey @Roc and Unshake :wave:

OpinionHated says:

She went from head over heels in love to this ninja belongs in jail – something tells me he was a sperm donor and he been beating her azz all along – nobody just wakes up one day crazy… do they?

I hate to tell her but if the baby daddy got mental issues – so will the baby…. DNA is a mothaflucka….

I used to be one of the clueless who thought I was put here on earth to chase after chicks. Not knowing my true purpose in life left me feeling confused and perplexed. When my true purpose in life was revealed to me it was like the weight of the world lifted off of my shoulders. I stopped pursuing women, and now they pursue me. See how that works? ;)

Nasir Rahim says:

I REALLY WISH THESE CHICKEN HEADZ WOULD STOP LAYING WITH THE WORLD!

Unshakable says:

@Auntie Sandrita – I believe that feelings are important because they serve as reminders that we are human. However, we must learn to put them in check and not make decisions based on them, or let them get out of hand. It’s part of emotional regulation. I wouldn’t be too quick to discount them though.

As you can see, I’m into my feelings. :hahaha:

@Draya – from the last post, God is so good and yes He will take you through the valley so you can appreciate the mountaintop! :kiss:

SummerBaby says:

I’m glad she got away from his craziness. I wish her & her baby the best.

SOTHERNGRL says:

(((((((((((((((((((((((((
      Sandra why you aint giving us Roses our credit. We said the same thang cause we ill kind we ill important and we ill most def observant as a mug.

missyJ says:

===============

Everyday :rolleyes: and the ninja in the same house….. I know this one chick constantly posted about things her husband bought her yada yada yada… mind you this ninja was beating her azz plus I think he is gay to but that’s another story….. but why after she posted all those gifts he bought… this chick post about her home getting broken into :smack: Ugh yeah dumbazzz ….

Our purpose is to get pregnant and have children

^^^^^^^^^^^^
      So now you saying that you know?

Does this mean you are….pregnant?

VDot says:

______________________________________

Fugging :dead:

How was it revealed to you?

Are you currently in a relationship?

Is she beige?

:popcorn:

Roc says:

missyJ says:

What was the point of a staged pic? who did it benefit?

=============

SHHHIIIIIID Maybe her life. Sometimes you gotta fake the funk until you get your plan in order

Nasir Rahim says:

I REALLY WISH THESE CHICKEN HEADZ WOULD STOP LAYING WITH THE WORLD!

Nasir :shock:

Being vain and snobby gets you nowhere…

This will likely be the rest of her life, because no man will want to put up with a woman who calls the police on him. He probably wanted to take the baby to see his mother – the mother that probably said something to Eva that she didn’t want to hear. Bitch was prolly smoking around the baby or something.

Ole Trap Rat

Milky says:

Sandra having a baby? Hell is freezing ova!!!! :rofl:

SR IS PREGANNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo: :party: :partyhat: :cheer: :pacifier:
      God bless that baby!! Who the Diddy??? :sperm: Who you let spark your vortex box? :waiting:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Being vain and snobby gets you nowhere…
      Ole Trap Rat
      ***********************************
      Damn we usually dont see chit like this from nobody but @Man and only when a certain FOTB is mentioned.

Milky says:

God bless that baby!! Who the Diddy??? Who you let spark your vortex box?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Is Man the Pappi? Who dat baby Pappi???

Her baby has an instragram page

marleyraemccall14

kamadiva says:

:hi: Afternoon, Crew!

@Dubb says: From Sandra says – Our purpose is to get pregnant and have children

^^^^^^^^^^^^
      So now you saying that you know?

Does this mean you are….pregnant?

:dead:

But why was I thinking something on the same lines from her earlier comment. :kona:

capricorn83 says:

————–

So when are you due, Sandy?? You know, since woman’s purpose to populate the earth… :tea:

SOTHERNGRL says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      How yall get she having a baby outta this right here. HOW?

Roc says:

Being vain and snobby gets you nowhere…
      Ole Trap Rat
      _______________________________
      He kicked 4 doors in to get to her. Real talk, shyt probably could have been handled different on both of their parts, but if you’re kicking doors in, then something is wrong with your azz.

The Pearl! says:

B-b-but, Auntie, if ALL women were wise to the dopamine fading thing, they wouldn’t GET preggers by the very men who God put on earth to populate it, at least not in great numbers.

kamadiva says:

@SothernGRL: from this comment: A woman’s purpose in life is not to chase dack and fall in love 50/11 times. Our purpose is to get pregnant and have children to ensure the future survival of the species. Nothing else matters.

Milky says:

@southern this is why

Sandra’s words not ours!!!

@ SOTHERNGRL I’m not always so mean. Just when people do dumb things to get themselves caught up. I didn’t wish ill will, you know.

How yall get she having a baby outta this right here. HOW?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Our purpose is to get pregnant and have children to ensure the future survival of the species. <<< SR words

Bitch was prolly smoking around the baby or something.
      Whoa! Whoa!Whoa! :stop: She a scuttabutt now?? A dopefiend??? Goes byke up to look at her picture. Might be true :ghost:
      I shouldn’t have looked again. I just saw the baby. She still look scared. Like she talking to me with her eyes “Help me Taken.. he beating our @ss. You SEE :eek: me! Call the po po. Call the po po hoe” :facepalm:

Uyanda says:

Being vain and snobby gets you nowhere…

Ole Trap Rat
      ================

This isht right here is sooooo accurate……!

Unshakable says:

Auntie Sandrita – So are you expecting or no? Iffin so, congrats!!

:rofl: @afine ok Keep it 100 :hahaha:

Survival of species is what drives reproduction… Sandra is 1/2 way right.

Our other purpose is to hunt and gather while a mans purpose is to aide in reproduction. He only protects us to ensure HIS genetics are passed down – LOL

Ain’t life grand?

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Everyday and the ninja in the same house….. I know this one chick constantly posted about things her husband bought her yada yada yada… mind you this ninja was beating her azz plus I think he is gay to but that’s another story….. but why after she posted all those gifts he bought… this chick post about her home getting broken into Ugh yeah dumbazzz ….
      ________________________

I know somebody on facebook celebrating their wedding anniversary knowing good and well her husband been moved out and lives with another chick. :tea:

Milky says:

@taken :rofl: please help that baby since she talking to you!! :dead:

VDot says:

Yall I went back to the original Eva post and I’m reading the comments cracking the fugg up. You Roses tickle me.

Top Funny Moments Thus Far

*GiGi getting pinned against the car window for hitting below the belt
      *Taken buckin on Mr. Taken :scared: and typing out baby morse code :crying1: :rofl:

*Dubb ducking and running from PTSD dude with the good dack

Let me go back to reading :lol:

That why SR be gone them long periods of time. She got her OB appointments. SR you had to drank that orange nasty drank last time huh to see if you had gestational sugar diabetes? I know the test gone come byke clean cause you said you eat right and you regular :bite: WAIT… All these guest posts all the sudden. You easing us into the big reveal of you baby diddy Slim? You didn’t have to work up to it! We love you guh :hugs: Ya’ll got some hard choices to make like hair styles…. You’re both so different on that front.

User Friendly says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      ________________________

:hahaha: chile rofl that shyt is a red flag to me :lol: red flag….

missyJ says:

============

Hey she still got murried didn’t she? It ain’t the anniversary of staying together. :hater:

Her baby has an instragram page

marleyraemccall14
      ^^^^^^^^^^^
      Im gonna get Sandra baby one. I want the world to see our lil cousin freeze curls. :heart:

Okay I’m out. Gotta go get a temp debit card. Toodles out this bish.

:peace:

So RWilli is the pappy? awwww thats cute :happy:

baby diddy Slim
      ^^^^^^^^^
      He had the lock huh? :lock:

Eva is a chain Newport smoker… and Winstons and Virginia Slims.

Who does that anymore?

missyJ says:

____________________________

:lol: I guess so, huh?

maybe she celebrating the dress or the garter belt or sum’n :rofl: cuz that nukka gone and dont appear to be coming back no time soon

VDot :hahaha: That post was a classic. WHEW! I le weep :crying1: at those comments. I will never forget the day I knucked and got bucked. I was SEW scared after I fired off :box: that punch. My shoulders were tense and I had locked my jaw like if he hit me byke I’mma take it like a G. Knowing I would have collapsed and fell like DTTS meeting Oscar Meyer for the first time. She thinks he’s a really person. A food gawd :facepalm:

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

KayCeiSoul says:

DTTS & TAKEN :kiss:

I’on know WHAT is going on betwix y’all, but I am sitting at my desk in REAL TEARS. :wail:

VDot says:

Taken that post was hilarious! :thumbsup:

Did you hit him with a right or left hook? :box: :lol:

RWill did say she thought she was pregnant :thinking: Maybe she carrying THEY baby :yahoo: They got an agreement. She go to school and carry the baby while SR work :typing:

Uyanda says:

LOL her baby has it’s IG page? :rofl:

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

My momma used to call her husband every year on their anniversary just to antagonize him. She said it was a reminder of how he ruined her lifr :coffee:

says:

anyone else notice the trend of folk calling each other ‘wife’ or ‘hubby’ and aint had not NAN ceremony or visit to the JOP? or it’ just the trife folk i know? :shrug:

says:

finna take a much needed social media break to get my life on ORDER :yahoo:

#yewCurr

™ says:

Chile my cousin be doing all of that :facepalm: embarrass

says:

the fact that Sandra used Eva’s ‘Big Red’ hair pic tho?! :ghost:

Did you hit him with a right or left hook?
      _______
      Well let’s see :thinking: I had the baby at the time Taken9 in my arms and I probably held her with my dominant arm since I am a good purent.. so I swung with my left. BUT I did it with all power in my hand :hahaha: He looked at me like :blink: Oh God no this BISH didn’t. When he balled his fist up and then laughed loud and was like “WHOA HOOOOOOOOOOOO BUDDDDDYYYYYYY YOU DONE STOLE ONE ON THE KID!!!!” I am at my desk crying laughing :ghost:

I’m bout to bounce my tummy feels kinda :hurl:

says:

:smack:

Jen

ok good, it just aint me. been seeing it more frequently on my TL & i’m like :huh: WTH did i miss?? then again, marriage aint what it useta be so :kona:

San ah make ya dance says:

Um some dudes be acting like they own you when you have a child. Who knows what his a$$ did and what she wasn’t putting up with after becoming a mother. A mother always protects their child first

Uyanda says:

Lol! I think maybe they don’t know what “hubby” or “wifey” mean!

™ says:

__________________________

we must know the same ppl then cuz….. :tea:

I checked my son’s facebook page the other day and some little girl had him as her husband. my son is in the 6th dam grade. :facepalm:

San ah make ya dance says:

:rofl: Taken you better be glad you got a real dude and he didn’t politely make you put the baby down and commence :box:

Wasting time says:

_________________________
      :yes: But I’m not nice so I ask questions
      Where is ya ring?
      When did you do it?
      Where did you honeymoon?

the fact that Sandra used Eva’s ‘Big Red’ hair pic tho?
      I was trying to leave it lone but you did it :crying1: pointed out her likeness. She looked like they just stopped tussling and he was like “NOW TASTE THIS PICTURE BISH ON THE GRAM FOR YOU GET DEALT WITH! :cuss: “ The baby was like stop fighting mama and just take the picture! I’m tired of this :blink:

Whew I got a keeper. I couldn’t see it at first BUT GOD :nun:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Eva is a chain Newport smoker… and Winstons and Virginia Slims.
      Who does that anymore?.
      (((((((((((((((((((((
      UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM yt chick used to work here. Said her OB/GYN told her not to stop. To cut back. Stopping smoking is hard and stressful and she said the Dr. told her that that just wasnt the time. 1st time I had ever heard that. I know Sandra said our purpose was to have babies, take care of the home, dont go nowhere but to work and she really dont want you doing that and most importantly no matter how many women your husband cheat on you with your job is to take it with a coke and a smile.

™ says:

:smack:
      Jen

I rebuke that :spank: ret now…. That devil is not going to claim matrimony :stop: get thee behind me … :lol: logging off… but I’m serious though :yes:

Jessie says:

Sandra, if a woman’s true purpose is to “get pregnant and have children to ensure the future survival of the species” then please explain to me what your purpose is as a woman who doesn’t date men? I honestly am not being facetious, but I am very curious.

Unshakable says:

I think they both are. I met her on several occasions at the lesbian club. something didn’t sit right with her. :no:
      ———–

Unshakable says:

Furthermore, both could have been using protection and still wound up pregnant.

Protection is a man-made instrument. Nature means for us to get pregnant and have babies. That’s the proper order of things.

VDot says:

“WHOA HOOOOOOOOOOOO BUDDDDDYYYYYYY YOU DONE STOLE ONE ON THE KID!!!!”

The visual :rofl:

Unshakable says:

I agree :tea:

Jessie you ain’t never gone make role call asking them type of questions :kona:

She should have just went with Janelle Monae and joined her compound. She would’ve been safe at least :tea:

SOTHERNGRL says:

she lying like hell :rolleyes: addicts will say anything.

Uyanda says:

by Jessie on May 1, 2014 at 3:24 pm
      ===================================

I’m also curious, auntie.

LOL MisTaken, gotta risk it for auntie’s limitless knowledge!

SOTHERNGRL says:

I’m sorry I must’ve missed your comments. :shrug:

So now you saying that you know?

Does this mean you are….pregnant?

No dear. My eggs packed up and moved out a long time ago. :lol:

SOTHERNGRL says:

**************************
      @FayFay they better watch that chit cause over here in Bama all they need is to hear you say my wife or my husband yall got to go and get a D-I-V-O-R-C-E. :rolleyes: chits crazy.

No dear. My eggs packed up and moved out a long time ago.
      Well then isregard all of my comments regarding your pseudo pregnancy please ma’am :oops: :kona:

The Pearl! says:

EXACTLY! :clap:
      Imagine if all women knew that the true purpose of Dopamine was to get them knocked up? They would resist it, right? That’s exactly why we can’t use 100% of our brain power. There are some things we as humans are not meant to understand. :)

Said her OB/GYN told her not to stop. To cut back.

My homegirl used to smoke ciggs… I was at the appt with her doc and he said, “oh, a pack a week? Aghhh you will probably die from a car crash sooner.. :eek: ” And went back to his clipboard.

He did say dont smoke around the kids tho. I was too tickled.

Uyanda says:

But auntie, what about gay people, are they excluded in this life rule?

afineparadigm says:

Survival of species is what drives reproduction… Sandra is 1/2 way right.

Ain’t life grand?

I’m impressed by your knowledge. :clap:

______

So funny, not funny! :lol: :tape:

Everybody knows SR doesnt think ppl are born gay..

OTB :hugs: I am trying my best to not do this report :lol: I think I have succeeded. I will do it in the am. Let me do the fun stuff color coding the spreadsheet for now ….

Nicky says:

Even the Baby looks like she was forced into taking that pic. Poor Eva!

Tee, :hug: I have been getting it from the muscle all morning. I am tired! :eek: I’m here to relax. :tea:

Nicky says:

Hi Sandra, I Made it back in… (Twitter Follower -@nicky_161) Thanks

wait hold up did yall know that Musiq Soulchild and the chocolte girl from 702 have a baby together? :shocked:

she gonna be on R&B Divas ATL. I hope I dont end up hating her. :(

They must thank we came here to work. Granted I only got about 30 minutes left but TUH. I am tapped out. Did you get Bey tickets? Some of my friends made groups to make sure they got theirs :rofl: I say DO IT! It’s your money and you know what you can and can’t afford. And if you can’t :shrugs:

San ah make ya dance says:

————-
      :phew: :hahaha:

CHA CHA says:

SOMETHING TELLS ME SHE ALREADY KNEW HIS BEADY EYED AZZ WAS CRAZY FROM THE GATE…..:shrug: ANYWAYS THEY MADE A BEAUTIFUL LIL BABY

San ah make ya dance says:

————
      :yes: She can sing too

@User: I fell asleep on R&b Divas :oops: Not because it was bad but I was tired. But yea I knew about Meelah and music. She a pretty girl. I never knew she could since that good. She has a unique voice. Musiq know he try to keep them glasses on :blink: < — without

Struggleisreal says:

Sandra Says:
      It’s so easy to tell who the Dopamine/Food addicts are. They bounce from one hambrger to the next slice of pizza to the next — and each food item is the love of their lives. :rolleyes:
      :waves: @Ms Stakn – I still :love: you.

Hey Don’t Talk To Strange men, unless

Ohh Look at the time :drive:

CHA CHA says:

@User

Hope they baby aint got that wonky eye like his/her Deddy :no:

Wasting time says:

Our Bey show still say TBA. Allegedly they are looking to add a NY Show on July 4th.
      I don’t care about that!! Just post the sale of the Met Life Stadium show already!! :cuss:

@CHA CHA: You left off that the baby looked… scared :bite:

FUKK BEYONCE. :eek:

:confused:

I got my chit @8:21. I was on the site @8:23. NO TICKETS LEFT FOR MY CODE. Did this bitch share my code? :eek: AGANE, FUKK BEYONCE. And I mean that chit. Fukking 300 dollas was the next available. :cuss:

San ah make ya dance says:

—————-
      And here I thought we came from the rib to be his helpmate.

User Friendly says:

~~~~~~~~~~~
      But did he sang “half crazy?”

VDot says:

FUKK BEYONCE. :eek:

_____________________________

:blink: :kiss: :blink:

YUP Just YT’d it, That was my JAM
      :whistle:
      and my mind is half crazy cause I caint leave you alone
      :thumbsup:

Wasting time says:

OTB..I just want it to change from TBA!!!
      It’s not not :crying:

CHA CHA says:

@OTB I am NOT fukkin with Bey and Jay they trying to have me pushing a buggy downtown and shyt!

MORE THAN LIKELY I WILL BE ON CRAIGLIST THE DAY OF :rolleyes:

Gigi26 says:

:shock: OTB, such vile words!

:rofl: That bytch and her camel man will be adding more dates..just watch. They do this to drive the prices up then bam, 10 more dates…fukk em is right :yes:

Supply n Demand 101.

The Pearl! says:

The Pearl! says:
      EXACTLY! :clap:
      So, then shouldn’t you be kinder when referencing these women, since they can’t help being a slave to the dopamine AND they’re fulfilling their Godly purpose here on earf? :shrug:

FUKK BEYONCE.

I got my chit @8:21. I was on the site @8:23. NO TICKETS LEFT FOR MY CODE. Did this bitch share my code? AGANE, FUKK BEYONCE. And I mean that chit. Fukking 300 dollas was the next available.

fukk the flea market singer? :huh: Sandra done took over OTB’s account. :facepalm:

@OTB: Sawry fren :hugs: Well my friend is a member of her fan groups and she didn’t get any from Chase, another and just today she got some because she is a fan of Live Nation or something like that. Maybe she will release some more :pray: I want you to be happy!

VeeSpotttt :kiss: . I aint playing. :huh: Fukk’er. She know what she doing. I will never believe she had enough tickets for even half the BeyHive, so it was just to be greedy imo.

:warning:

OTB’s dopamine is wearing off! Beyoncé gurl, you in dainja! :eek:

CHA CHA says:

@ GIGI gon announce the shyt like its nothing MEANWHILE they ON THE RUN with my damn finances :no: :cry: WHY DO THEY HAVE SO MUCH POWER :hahaha: They dont care that we gotta clock in like a fuggin job to get tickets!

:shock: OTB, such vile words!
      Supply n Demand 101.

!!!! That yella bitch dont want these prollems, Gigs! Im toooo salty bout it cause she DONT have to do it that way. :shrug: Like your chit is going to sell out EVERYBODY KNOWS. She still my bitch. I still rotate B, 2013 everyday but I probably wont go see the show. Left a bad taste in my mouth. Like gift card instead of gift bad taste.

OTB did you pay your tithes to Beezus? :lol:

maybe you have to sacrifice the blood of a camel. that should work :yes:

MORE THAN LIKELY I WILL BE ON CRAIGLIST THE DAY OF :rolleyes:

:snort: :rofl:

Cha..Im mad as a fukking snake. I couldnt even get right yesterday. Said some rude **** to my friend, he text me like 5 hours later “you didnt get tickets so you got an attitude with me?” :crying1:

:hahaha: I need an intervention!

Gigi and OTB are right :lol: I am confident there will be more tickets magically released. Which will create and even bigger frenzy and people will be SEW glad they can buy some that they will pay whatever. It’s really smart business wise… but mean :(

:rofl: Yall is crazy! I shouldve came yesterday..im mellow now! :rofl:

They dont care that we gotta clock in like a fuggin job to get tickets!

:rofl: i was listening to Haunted this morning on my way in and she got to the “nine to five just to stay alive..9 to 5 just to stay alive” :eek:

I was like Bitch :eek: *turns stereo AWF*

I need an intervention!
      _____________________________

calls for the elders:

:nun: :nun: :nun: OTB>>> :wail: :nun: :nun: :nun:

CHA CHA says:

Yeah I know I totally do because my WHOLE FAMILY is looking at me like the FUKKING BEYJAY spokeswoman….IM LIKE NICGA WHAAAAAT….YES IM GOING, chill out, I KNOW THE SECRET TO THIS TICKET SHYT….. but :crying:I dont know nothing :pacifier: :hug: SOMEBODY HOLDETH ME

I was tempted to buy some tickets just to be cool :oops: Nah a lot of my friends were going. I would enjoy it and have a good time. I am not a member of any fan clubs and I wasn’t going to pay over $100 for a ticket so I just decided not to even try :lol: I will catch their next joint show. Jay will be 60 and she will in an old one legged leotard pu$$y popping on stage. I will be like YASSSSSS glad i waited and paid $25 for front row seats :danban1:

OTB did you pay your tithes to Beezus? :lol:
      maybe you have to sacrifice the blood of a camel. that should work :yes:

:hahaha: :ashamed: This might be it.. :hahaha:

IM LIKE NICGA WHAAAAAT….YES IM GOING, chill out, I KNOW THE SECRET TO THIS TICKET SHYT….. but :crying: I dont know nothing :pacifier:
      _____________________________

CHA, you said you tryna look like you got the ansas?

SOTHERNGRL says:

she lying like hell addicts will say anything.
      *************************
      @User I hate to call folks a ball faced lie but the chit didnt sit right with me but like I said she was yt sooooo. :shrug:

SEW mean. :| I’m sew hurt.

CHA CHA says:

@MisTaken :hahaha:
      hahahahhaa….

Workin 9 to 5 just to stay alive how come…

1. To afford this situation Im in now
      WHY WONT SHE LET US BE GREAT

Now every time I hear that part OTB Im going to shadow box my damn car stereo :hahaha:

VDot says:

__________________________

I know if I’m haunting you
      You must be haunting me

:ghost:

A.J. says:

:waves: what the hell going on in here? :waiting: