Ex-Stripper Hits Pacers’ Star Paul George With Paternity Suit

Paul George Daniela Rajic

Indiana Pacers star forward Paul George was slapped with a paternity suit by an ex-stripper who says he fathered her infant daughter.

The NY Post reports exclusively that Daniela Rajic, 24 , filed the paternity papers in Manhattan family court on Wednesday. George and Rajic dated for only a few months last year. She gave birth to daughter Olivia on May 1.

The Post reports that Rajic has moved to New York to be closer to her family. She is now a full-time mom who has no intentions of working the pole for at least the next 18 years.

From Page Six:

The source said, “Paul and Daniela saw each other a number of times over the course of a few months in Miami last summer. She became pregnant, and their daughter was born on May 1. She has already undertaken a paternity test, and there’s no question he is the father.

The court is still expected to order an official DNA test.”

While Rajic’s lawyers Raoul Felder and Daniel Nottes declined to comment Wednesday night, George — who also dated Callie Rivers, the daughter of Clippers head coach Doc Rivers, earlier this year — had previously said he was ready to step up and help raise the child.

“If and when there is legal confirmation that I am the father, I will fully embrace my responsibilities,” he said in the statement. Another source said Wednesday that George had not yet seen any court papers and was focused on the Pacers’ game against the Heat.

Photos: NBA TV and Blacksportsonline.com

114 Responses to “Ex-Stripper Hits Pacers’ Star Paul George With Paternity Suit”

SummerBaby says:

—————————
    :rofl: When will these dudes learn. Congrats on the baby tho!

Nola_D says:

SummerBaby says:

_______________________________________________________

:cosign:

SassySandra says:

So he really out her :hump: strippers with no raincoat?! I just don’t understand…..

gbellab says:

Geeezuz he even LOOKS dumb!

gbellab says:

She saw him coming a mile away

Buttercup says:

:smack: I guess they will never learn. Take the condom and flush it yourself!

goat76 says:

Strippers need love too.

VDot says:

She saw that :bball: game last night and dialed the lawyer’s number she saw on the bus stop bench instantly :cell:

MissSophiaizhere says:

Stevie wonder coulda told this ninja condoms are wayyyyy cheaper than child support, these athletes may not learn today eventually :yes:

MissSophiaizhere says:

She saw that game last night and dialed the lawyer’s number she saw on the bus stop bench instantly
    :rofl: :rofl:

VDot says:

These nuccas better start slipping plan B in these dranks. Fugg Molly and roofies. :tea:

goat76 says:

Mario Chalmers got hit with that child support extension. Payment upped from less than $3k to $10k per month.

Wasting time says:

BBQ CHIPS MISSY!!!! Really??!?!?!??!

Good Night y’all :nite:

missyJ says:

Why is this news? :yawn:

VDot says:

missyJ says:

BBQ CHIPS MISSY!!!! Really??!?!?!??!

————

Oh so you Turkey Sandwich ain’t never suffer without the right crunch on the side? :eek:

Look you weren’t there, he and I held each down. I know he the one!

=========
    They’ll find a loophole. Groupies will have his sperm sitting in the freezer next to the reusable ice cubes.

Good golly, she got them chest implants all the way up through to the collar bone! :no:

SR you are better than this :lol:
    Now you reporting on hoe-ish :hahaha:

:bball: ‘s go after these types of hoes, and wanna cry wolf afterwards :rofl:

VDot says:

__________________________

Hilarious… cause it made me stop and think :think: about it for a min :rofl:
    You right, but you so wrong tho’ :rofl:

San ah make ya dance says:

Why this shyt don’t be private :facepalm:

San ah make ya dance says:

These nuccas better start slipping plan B in these dranks
    ———————
    :rofl: :yes: :rofl:

San ah make ya dance says:

Why this shyt don’t be private :facepalm:

Just part of the MACHINE, I guess :shrug:

:gossip: San,
    This past weekend I figured these things out(used to be private):
    1. Even if folks have money, they WANT folks to help them barry their loved ones :huh:

2. If you’re a Mistress, and the wife knows all about you, you cool :eek:

People amaze me :eek:

Ms Peaches says:

@Missy J- Go to his place look through junk mail and see if he has past due bills, then you will know whats up for real.

He so dayum DUMB. Got the doorter of basketball ROYALTY and messing with this heaux. He get what he deserve. I remma when this story came out WHEN she got knocked. Dummy :facepalm:

When will these athletes learn? This is Shame and Scandal and shame on these

bastard children have now turned to break babies

Children with half hearted fathers

They will learn, just not TUDAY

Afiya says:

DAMN, these NEGROES are DUMB AS ROCKS, LAWD, dude :facepalm: :smh:

Apparition says:

He ain’t gone get no calls in this court. :bball:

Should’ve read the pamphlet from the Honorable JJ Red****…

===========
    I forgot about this until I read your font. These dudes think knocking down randoms makes them a man :facepalm:

Speaking of the Pacers, why did Lance Stephenson blow in LeBron’s ear last night. He is so childish :lol:

:newbie:

San ah make ya dance says:

This past weekend I figured these things out(used to be private):

2. If you’re a Mistress, and the wife knows all about you, you cool :eek:

People amaze me :eek:
    ————

The Pearl! says:

I told ya’ll you ain’t got NO good sense downstairs (for those of you who missed it)….been chasin through these posts trynta catch ya’ll all damned afternoon!

Ms Peaches says:

:popcorn:

:newbie:
    ===========
    :happy: Bren, where have you been?

——-
    AND I bet he feel like he bean Wronged :rofl:

Still working your 9 to 5 Struggle? :rofl:

San ah make ya dance says:

:rules: Don’t nobody wanna hear this shyt during the Playoffs

Struggleisreal says:

Hello Missy J – I’m a private detective on the side, I’m a full time security Guard. Well two part times at to major retail pharmacy stores.

Maybe I could help you.

:warning: WHO’s looking for a guy’s past due bills? :rofl: I need to laugh :lol:

:scared: <–opening the mail in secret :rofl: Or freezing it to open it, OH! :kona:

Apparition says:

Speaking of the Pacers
    —————————–
    Refs did everything they could and they still almost lost.

Struggleisreal says:

Excuse me ms. DTTS, why yes, I am working my 9 to 5. 12 to 7 and 10pm – 6am It’s hard out here in the mean streets. Society is a broken place and society is deteriorating.

Ms Peaches says:

Maybe I could help you.

————————————
    You from Atlanta???

San ah make ya dance says:

:rules: Don’t nobody wanna hear this shyt during the Playoffs
    ———————-

Maybe I could help you.
    :facepalm:

Struggleisreal says:

Envelopes are best steamed open and have some elmers glue stick handy. If you have children, this item can be easily found in their toy box.

This freezing business must be something learned from Russian Warriors.

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

:nite: :bye:

:mad: SHUDDDD ITTTT UPPPPPP :chase:
    :cuss:
    :ashamed:
    :hug:

This freezing business must be something learned from Russian Warriors.

:yes: :karate: :karate: <–them! :rofl:

Ms Peaches says:

Maybe I could help you.
    ————————————
    You from Atlanta???
    +++++++++++
    No, I have visited this place nicknamed HOtlanta, but I do not reside in the south. My consultation can only be done by e-mail or possible phone. If the person is not a stalker.

Everybody go freeze a piece of mail=Experiment! :oldman:

I hope she’s at the game friday :wave: her sign “TAKE CARE OF UR CHILD”
    Gloraay! that would be a classic!

————
    *snorts*
    IF they are, how you handle them then? :popcorn:

Struggleisreal says:

Hello MisTaken – We have fonted before, see you shortly, but don’t text and drive, like you normally try and do. Be safe with the babies.

Lawd, i done sat here and dozed off! *looks around* …good thing my door is closed i think i snored :zzz: a lil bit :kona:

San ah make ya dance says :rules: Don’t nobody wanna hear this shyt during the Playoffs
    ~~~~~~~~
    Every Year one of them fOOls get blasted,every year rounst this time :tea:

Everybody go freeze a piece of mail=Experiment! :oldman:
    No one has time for this cold war experiment, steaming is faster. Unless you have access to a morgue cryogenic freezer, in this case DTTS may. Not sure of current status of employment, she a former street walker and knows many people.

Unshakable says:

I tried to be something at work……I tried to reach for the starrahs……..and then I came across this post, read the commentary and lamented…….I ain’t gon eem get past the stoplight.

#troubleinmywayihavetocrysometime. :rofl:

Ms Peaches says:

@Stuggle- Chile you the Jack or should I say Jill of all trades in this motha.

Good Day Unshakable Me equals :newbie:

Buttercup says:

:yawn: I was trying to wait for most of the people on my floor to leave, so that I can put all of my personal information in the shred container. I’m about 5 minutes away from being “that girl.” :facepalm:

Struggleisreal says:

Yes, Ms. Peahez – Yes, wear many many hats. Somedays Jill others Jack, the struggle is real. YEAP

missyJ says:

@Struggle

I appreciate your offer of help! Unlike other folks ahem Butters ahem, but my detecting goes very far. :lol:

@butter
    did U put in ur notice?

Unshakable says:

Hi struggle, how u be?

Struggleisreal says:

@DTTS – My remedy for Stalkers is simple, ignore, block, police.

In That Order

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

OK everyone. Its a girl!

Everybody go freeze a piece of mail=Experiment! :oldman:
    :rofl: :rofl:

#troubleinmywayihavetocrysometime. :rofl:
    ============
    :whistle: But I know Jesus, Jesus, he will fix it…afterwhile.

:woohoo: Juliana!! :woot: CONGRATS NAKEYA!

did U put in ur notice?
    ==========
    :yes: My last day is tomorrow. The movers will come in the early part of next week, and I will be back in The Peach State no later than Friday :yahoo: I’m in the final round of interviews for 2 jobs, and round 2 for 2 jobs. #JesusIsFixingIt

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

OK everyone. Its a girl!
    :2dance:
    I Won :trophy: Congrats Mama! :hug:
    ======================
    :hug: Unshakeable!

Struggleisreal says:

@Missy J – Be my guest, I have a very long track record of solving many capers. As they say they are many ways, to skin a cat. I’ve had the privilege of skinning many cats. YEAP

Can I let you in on a secret? It may take more time than you need, but it’s been proven to work. YEAP

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Lol thanks luvin!

OK everyone. Its a girl!
    =========
    :love: Juliana

:partyhat: CONGRATULATIONS to you BUDDHA! iVe been M.I.A.

U excited woman?

I’ve had the privilege of skinning many cats.
    ~~~~~~~
    to eat? :huh:

luVn_liFe… says:

:woohoo: Juliana!!
    :love:

Struggleisreal says:

@Butter Congrats. This is great, I long to obtain Full Time steady work in another state. This is great news! I’m sure you deserve what ever may be at the end of your rainbow. (hope no short Leprechauns)

@Nakeya – Congrats to you a well, babies are a blessing until they become teens and start asking for money.

Buttercup says:

CONGRATULATIONS to you BUDDHA! iVe been M.I.A.
    U excited woman?
    =============
    :thankyou: Luvie! It’s bittersweet. I’ve met some great people here (my coworker gave me the sweetest card :wail: ) and Honey Dip is staying here until he can find a gig in GA- I decided not to end our situantionship- but I am very excited to be closer to my family and friends.

did U put in ur notice?
    ==========

Good Luck Buttercup! :pray:

#troubleinmywayihavetocrysometime. :rofl:
    ============
    :whistle: But I know Jesus, Jesus, he will fix it…afterwhile.

*bangs tammareen* :handclap:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Thanks everyone!! Y’all were right!!

Struggleisreal says:

@Luvie – The language used to convey busting Negroes was taken out of context. Excuse the improper wording used. My apologies ma’m, you must be a cat lover. Meow Meoooowwwwww

=========
    Thanks, Bren :hug:

and Honey Dip is staying here until he can find a gig in GA
    ~~~~~~
    :eek: HE.Is. *gaBBylipquiver*

luVn_liFe… says:

I’ve had the privilege of skinning many cats.
    ~~~~~~~
    to eat?

:ghost:

~~~~~~~~~
    :hahaha: I LOATHE Cats..
    I.Just.for.some.reason….. Nothing :kona:

Struggleisreal says:

Would love to chat with you ladies and most of you biddies, but I have a case to solve.

Take Care

My apologies ma’m, you must be a cat lover.
    :facepalm:

Buttercup says:

Nancy, you have no idea how hard I laughed at that emoticon. It looks like it’s doing the PumKash hands.

:cry: Yes, Luvie. He’s staying here for now. He won’t start his training for the job here until July, so we’re still working on getting him interviews in GA. If he ends up starting this position and getting through training, he’s let his future employer know that he wants to cover the Southeast territory which would probably give him the opportunity to live in GA.

Meow Meoooowwwwww
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    She really ‘got into it’ right here :wail:

:nite: *gives Thing/LuvLife that ‘hi’ but I aint saying it look as I leave* :rofl: Good NIght ladies :bow:

missyJ says:

I just spent way too much time on Facebook. Too many people I hate seem to have better lives than mine :angry:

Take Care
    ===========

:rolleyes:

I decided not to end our situantionship-
    ____________________________

:phew: i’ma try to hold my peace, but i feel my help! *twirls outta pew and runs one lap around churchhouse* :woohoo:

==========
    :stop: People who are truly happy don’t constantly post things on social media to convince others. They are too busy being happy.

Too many people I hate “seem” to have better lives than mine :angry:

missyJ says:

Too many people I hate “seem” to have better lives than mine :angry:
    ~~~~~~
    MISSYJ
    the always SEEM to.

————

Well what if they aren’t people that I hate.. except that their lives are better than mine so I hate them now. What’s that Facebook depression disease? Think I got that.. and reverse vitiligo

==========
    :rofl: :rofl: :hahaha:

Buttercup says :stop: People who are truly happy don’t constantly post things on social media to convince others. They are too busy being happy
    ~~~~~~
    My exact sentiments

Ms Peaches says:

Congrats-Buttercup!!!
    Congrats – KeKe!!

Congrats to myself I’m out of here in 5 min

Buttercup says:

:newpost: I’on even know what to say about this one.

mmKAY then MissyJ. :hater: