Full Video of Beyonce’s Sister Attacking Jay Z in Elevator

Jay Z and Solange Knowles

Gossip tabloid TMZ has released the full video showing Beyonce‘s little sister, Solange Knowles, violently punching and kicking Bey’s husband Jay Z in an elevator last week. The incident took place at a Met Gala after party at the Boom Boom Room in NYC.

Jay z and Beyonce seen leaving the after party for Met Ball

In the extended video, which lasts 3 minutes and 33 seconds, Beyonce, Jay Z, Solange and Beyonce’s bodyguard, Julius, enter the elevator. Before the doors can close all the way, Solange steps to Jay Z and begins punching and kicking him violently before she is restrained by Julius. There is no audio, but Jay Z is seen trying to plead his case as Solange throws her clutch purse at him. If Solange had a gun on her Jay Z might be dead right now.

Meanwhile, Beyonce, who looked like she may have been dranking, stood by meekly as fists and profanity flew around her.

It’s interesting to note how docile and submissive Beyonce is when Jay Z gives her a tongue lashing just as the elevator doors open. Seeing this, Solange sets upon her brother-in-law again, and she is again restrained by Julius. Then they all exit the elevator as if nothing happened.

The elevator scenes lead many to believe this sort of violence is an every day occurrence in the Beyonce/Jay Z household. Solange is a frequent visitor to Beyonce’s home in NY. It’s possible that Jay Z might be a victim of domestic abuse.

• Video: Beyonce’s Sister Violently Attacks Jay Z in Elevator
  • Solange Knowles Cancels European Tour Over Mental Health Issues
  • Solange wants to help you transition from weave and perms
  • Remember When Solange Knowles Canceled Her European Tour Over Mental Health Issues?

289 Responses to “Full Video of Beyonce’s Sister Attacking Jay Z in Elevator”

Lodak says:

Sandra Rose:
      ————————————————-

Errybody knows Bey n dem are hood. Who’s surprised?

If Solange had a gun on her Jay Z might be dead right now
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      And all he ever bring to a gunfight is a fawkin knife anyway. Ask Lance Un Rivera.

thriftStoreJungle says:

solange does look a bit off center in this photo. i wish them the best.

SoNastyandSoRude says:

They said when bey got in the car she told the driver to roll up the mf partition

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I’m all late. I was at the doctor. Now uhh listen, if solo went bat shyt on jay and bey got in the car with her, bet money it was worth it. Lol. Solo said it ain’t nothing to cut that bytch up. She is no punk.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Solo was mad she did not have her knife on her.

I need audio :tea: but my Lawd :popcorn:

The nut block though :lol:

Bey was like you know how she is just let her get it out her system. He probably said her easter sunday dress was ugly.

hell, it was :shrugs:

Buttercup says:

I saw a meme of Spike Lee with his hands on his hips that read “Mama Tina Somewhere Like.” :hahaha: I bet Mama Tina would’ve had to take off her heels if she were there. Then again, Jay probably wouldn’t act up around her.

Bigbadwolf says:

smh I always told my sister that Jay and Bey ain’t together, he’s really with Solange #BluesRealMamm That’s why Bey didn’t do nothing. It wasn’t her place. Solange was handling her babydaddy

so this is why we dont see solo’s boyfren too much. :scared:

dranking
      ^^^^^^^^^^
      :facepalm: Even SR spelling it like this now. Did you type that with a British accent Sandra?

If Solange had a gun on her Jay Z might be dead right now.
      _________________________

Lawd have mercy :tea:

missyJ says:

Beyonce gets on the elevator mad. Look at her walk.

Solo don’t start a sissy claw til Jay shrugs her off. This wasn’t the first or last time this has happened. But Solo will be paid nicely to lie down in front of the bus

VDot says:

It’s possible that Jay Z might be a victim of domestic abuse.

—————————-

:headphone:
      Know I’m not the girl you thought you knew and that you wanted
      Underneath the pretty face is something complicated
      I come with a side of trouble
      But I know that’s why you’re staying

Because
      You’re
      Angel
      Either, baby

says:

If Solange had a gun on her Jay Z might be dead right now.

:hahaha: the interjections?! #Priceless

so she been drankin, she been drankin?! :rofl:

missyJ says:

What if this was all over Jay saying Beyonce couldn’t go to Kelly wedding?

Julius talkin in his sleeve like ‘yeah send the stand-by limo too! they can NOT ride in the same vehicle’
      Jay tried to be the gentleman and let the ladies exit first :no: iont care who you are, once you “go feral” and attack me i cant have you behind me :nono: “lemme see your hands” :hahaha:

It’s possible that Jay Z might be a victim of domestic abuse.

says:

Solo’s wig is >this< close to being a Big Red in the pic up top. she lOOK like she been whoopin ass! :rofl:

SoNastyandSoRude says:

Julius looks so flustered up top :lol: He don’t know what to do. I’m pretty sure he took a shot as soon as he got in that car. :yes:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

Jay tried to be the gentleman and let the ladies exit first iont care who you are, once you “go feral” and attack me i cant have you behind me “lemme see your hands”

word!

2nd pic: Julius is like turn that fawkin camera off! :mad: Yall dont KNOW what the fugg I just had to go through in that elevator with these cray azz peepah just now!!!

bnatural says:

I’ve been looking at the video ALL day long…I just can’t believe it….

I can only hope an audio will follow soon

It aint nothing to cut that bitch awf~ :hahaha: Keya you crazy! :heart:

*rubs eyes*

BBDubbya?! BBW is that yo baby lawd she’s a CUTIE!! :love:

VDOT

:hug: chile i aint eem see u had asked. did u read the tweets tho? :eek:

Julius bout to go in witness protection with Eva baby :blink:

them eyes done seen too much

Whew what a mess :tea: but Solo was pissed

Because
      You’re
      Angel
      Either, baby

I know I’m not an angel either but at least I’m trying… *lets finger fall seductively to lips* :heart:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

:hahaha: IKTFTR! LOL!

:rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: and Bey looking like :grill: Solo better be smiling :grill: or at least holding her cool lol

anw_rootbeer says:

The best comment is no comment. Bey them smarter than the average..they aint gonna say a word and let this blow over! FIX IT JESUS

Ms. YaYa says:

Oh My *Greg Leakes voice* They are acting a fool on Twitter behind this here video…someone said, “Send TMZ to Nigeria to find them girls” :facepalm:

Milky says:

Jay lookin at solange like bish just wait until we get home. :box:

VDot says:

@FayFay I tried to go to the twitta, and it said account was suspended :eek:

@OTB – You can be my angel *stares seductively at those lips* Oh baybee

No audio probably. And that is a SHAME. Cause I shole would like to hear it if it exists. They say that what is circulating is a tape of the tape. The original tapes were rounded up/confiscated. Before Jay folks could get to the hotel (Lummaknotty folks) to pick up the tapes…a staffer popped one in and made a copy with their iPhone.

OTB

she TRIED to TOLE Jay, her bitniz hours was from NINE to FIVE. apparently he won’t tryna hear it :tea:

Apparition says:

Glad Jay kept his cool. Ain’t no wins for him in this scenario.

KABYEYOU says:

Beyoncé went right in the corner of the elevator like she knew ish was bout to get real.

Wheres My Check says:

Yea they been said Solange was crazy. But Beyonce stood there looking just iike she did when Michelle fell on stage. Beyonce so used to disfuntion that being being oblivious is a reflex. TBH Jay-Z seems like the type of dude you would have to roll up one or two times until he knows your not to be F’d wit.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Daggone NUT :ghost: But naw he wont trying to hear it. So he Got his azz whooped on an elevator at 1135p EST

Bigbadwolf says:

™ says:

*rubs eyes*
      BBDubbya?! BBW is that yo baby lawd she’s a CUTIE!! :love:
      Hey sistah from another Mister :hug: Yes. That’s my baby gurl. She’s my mini me.

goat76 says:

Solange looks too calm to have been turnt up 15 seconds ago. That ain’t right.

Milky says:

:spank: <——– jayz whoopin solos azz when they got home! "Bish don't u know im big pimpin"

============
      :crying1: "Now when are my office hours?"

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@OTB hey boo hey! Girl Solo was going off. Someone on my IG TL had a screen shot of Solo’s twitter and it said something about him being a punk and to try her. Lmao. She is not the one to be played with. At all.

flsun99 says:

Jay & Bey were too calm. Solo acts out like this all the time…I betchu!!

She looks calm to you? @Goat. That meana you will llllove my RBF (resting bitch face) :lol:

Jay keep kicking his foot so the elevator wouldnt close :lol:

He was looking at BEY, Can we plz GET AWWf NAHHH, PUHLEEZE!

VDot

I Will Be Taking You To Court In a Suit For $1.2Million. We Were Involved Since I Was 17, Stop Lying To These Lawyers.

Marty Singer . Eddie’s Lawyer, ” The Bulldog “.

2.Constant Waiting, Disappointments, & Lies. After Your Done Getting What You Want its Off & You’ve Moved On to a New…. What Do I Do Now ?

1.Its Like a Starving Artist Who Links Up With a Producer, That Promises Payouts & Success For Your Dreams in Turn For S&x..You Comply, Then

I Am Transgender. That’s Why You Can Think You Could have Treated Me Anyway You Want, Tell The Truth Mutha****er ! & Stop Sending Me THREATS

Go Through My Timeline… You’ll Understand

1.People Don’t Believe The Hype, Paige Butcher STARTED Off As a Cover Up. He May Love Her Now Lie Detector Test & Whatever Else Info Will Be

True Facts That We Were Involved. Ask Him Who The Song ” Candyrose” Was For ? & Why He Never Finished It.

2. Night For Us To Play & Had Me Wait In Another Room Til’ He Was Done So He Didn’t See Mee). PlayPool . Air Hockey In The Arcade Downstairs

1. Movie Theater Old Show’s Like ” Good Times ” Etc. Bowling (You Called Myles From One Of The Room Phones To Come Fixed It One Late

2. Cause You Were Stressing From That Divorce With Nicole . **** Bends Downward I Know Because You Were ****ing Mee.

2. & You Have a Lump On The Back Your Shoulder ” LeftSide ” Which you called a Fat Transfer That Occurred (Gaining&Losing Weight)

. I Used to Give You Oiled Massages Under The Fireplace down in that Loft With The Black Metal Spiral Staircase Below Your Room

I’ve Bathed In That STONE Tub Which You Have n That One Bathroom In Your Personal Bed Room & Showered GoldTrim. ” Dial Beads Body wash ”

3. & Love Smoking Weed With Them Little White Wrapping Papers & you Have a Little tweezer Type Clip For When It Gets Short.

2. & A Note I Wrote In April Will Come Up ). We Kissed, We’ve Popped Ecstasy Pills Together, & You Sleep In Durag & Basketball Shorts

LA Xpress & Backpage When I’d Advertise. Go To Backpage .com Los Angeles TS ESCORTS Type ” Mr Babe ” & Honeydip Ashton

1. First Ever Met Me On Highland & Santa Monica Backstreets ( I Was 17 I’m 25 Now) )..Back Then & Even Recently He Would Contact Me Through

Friends.Detailed Proof .Witnesses .Times We Didn’t **** @ House ..Check In Dates @ Sportsmen’s Lodge 12825 Ventura Blvd,Studio City, CA91604

He Used Me Now I’mma Express Myself. All Honest To God Truths ! @eddiemurphy

Milky says:

I been drankin I been drankin. :koolaid2: <——– 30 min before they left!

VDot says:

Julius was in that elevator acting like a boxing official. He tried to tell her Jay was out for the count, but she wasn’t trying to hear it. He had to deduct a point :box:

capricorn83 says:

Glad Jay kept his cool. Ain’t no wins for him in this scenario.
      ———–
      :cosign:

San ah make ya dance says:

He Used Me Now I’mma Express Myself. All Honest To God Truths ! @eddiemurphy
      ————
      :rules: You used YOURSELF. Why all these people cry victim after they play the role. I don’t get it

Seeing solange, put me in the Mind of Marla GIBBS going of On George jefferson

:rofl: :rofl:

goat76 says:

—————–
      The pics of here coming out of the elevator with that blank stare look. Looks like she’s on some kind of sedative or some shat…lol

I guess she’s trying to zone back in cause she just zoned out in the elevator.

Honeydip_Ashton ?@BadGirlAshton May 10
      So Word On The Street Is Eddie Is Gonna Off Mee .?. That’s When I Really Knew People Don’t Know What Type Of Bitch I Am.

chiiile!

Dub :crying: see that’s what i had figured. i mean Tee Em Zee woulda released the audio at the same damn time right? CHIT! :cuss:

i wants the AUDIO. can Solo write a book or nah? :confused:

BBW Congrats my bew! u done WELL, she is AH-Dorable? how old?

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Well damn! Who put Eddie on blast!? But really sir whodid this, we the public are not shocked . We already knew. You seen Johnny Gill right? Oh OK. Then your contacting Nicole for what? They been broke up. If you want some act right from Eddie I suggest you call Solo. I heard she will get a nigga together quick. Your welcome.

Crickett says:

Jay bought white girls to the party..

so I guess yall just said fukk the fact that this is Kelly’s honeymoon, huh? :smh: po lil tink tink.

How the heck does Bey get out of the elevator smiling- Solo is pissed! To be a fly on the wall, lol

KABYEYOU says:

looks like Bey and Jay exchanged some words as well. Sol sized jay up at the end and took one more swipe lol

Jahnee Gill is at the house right now dranking with a purple silk bathrobe on. Feelings tore UP about this here shat. :no:

While Jahnee was in the pool house…. Eddie had a tranny in the bathroom with the gold trim in the stone tub.

These hoes aint loyal Jahnee. Keep your chin up dude.

VDot says:

Ask Him Who The Song ” Candyrose” Was For ? & Why He Never Finished It.

:huh: Eddie was out here recording love songs for SHIM?

Awww chit :headphone:
      Toot that thang up, mami make it roll
      Once you pop, pop lock it for me girl get low

“@Nicole_Murphy … I Sent You a DM On Instagram Days Ago Regarding This Matter When I Even Started Talking To His Lawyers. PLEASE READ IT*”

:ha: um, why is he dragging this woman back into the fray? she best shut-up and keep ingoring cause the first sign of serious drama Strahan gonna be like ‘you need to go handle your business… call me’ :kona:
      :ghost:

:crying:

KABYEYOU says:

How many floors were in this building? They were in the elevator forever lol

BullSweetness says:

Somewhere Kim K is laughing hoping that this moment of public rachetness will convince Jay and Bey to spend more time in her life. Smh

I heard she will get a nigga together quick.

:hahaha: :wail:

Crickett says:Jay bought white girls to the party..
      ~~~~~~
      I so believe that!

VDot says:

Eddie had a tranny in the bathroom with the gold trim in the stone tub.
      These hoes aint loyal Jahnee. Keep your chin up dude.

:dead: :rofl:

Poor Jahnee!! All that fuking and sucking he did, only for Eddie to step out with a tranny :crying1:

Ask Him Who The Song ” Candyrose” Was For ? & Why He Never Finished It.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      He recorded “Putcho Mouth On Me” for Johnny Gill. And he finished THAT one. :shrug: Maybe you were not important enough?

San

:gossip: chiiiile that’s the go-to solution nowadays aint it?! sheesh! also what’s the age of consent in Cali? cause 17? :shrug:

Keya, did yall google SHIM? that bish FAHN tew :yes:

These hoes aint loyal Jahnee. Keep your chin up dude.
      :dead:
      #andkeepittightAightt (methodman voice) :ghost:

luVn_liFe… says:

Crickett says:Jay bought white girls to the party..
      ~~~~~~
      I so believe that!

I can dig it :yes:

AND THAT’S when the Knowles girls began plotting and planning in the ladies room :gossip:

They set J up! :rofl:

Milky says:

Nobody wants to know the details of Edna’s. Man puscee escapades. :vomit: we already knew what he likes!

& You Have a Lump On The Back Your Shoulder ” LeftSide ”
      ____________________________

:ghost:

says:

These hoes aint loyal Jahnee. Keep your chin up dude.

:hahaha: :hahaha: the damn VISUAL tho?! it’s dahk likka aint it? Vozeeaye :yes:

:yes: She talks at his ass for a good minute. Then dismiss his ass.

it’s dahk likka aint it? Vozeeaye

I gotta go :ghost:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

This shim better keep it cool. Eddie a thug on the low….amongst other things….and all he gonna do is call his brother. I don’t care what y’all say, Charlie a damn OG.

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:I can dig it :yes:

~~~~~~~~~~
      :crying: yes they did

Milky :kiss: <-Cherry namebrand LipChap :lol:

eastpointvet says:

the takeaway from this video is that Solange is really strong

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

These hoes aint loyal Jahnee. Keep your chin up dude.
      :dead:
      #andkeepittightAightt (methodman voice) :ghost:

:crying1:

lawd knows i haven't laughed THIS much in ages. i sholl needed this day too! :nun:

San ah make ya dance says:

I know Somebody had to have seen something. Those elevators doors was open. You telling me nobody, nobody saw nothing

==========
      :yes: She had that neck rolling a little.

VDot says:

Somebody on Luvvie’s site said Jay got in that limp while the Knowles sisters got in the limo singing “Do you want to build a snowman?”

:dead: :ghost: :casket:

She talks at his ass for a good minute. Then dismiss his ass.
      ~~~~~~
      GAWD.
      He fcuked up completely

Wheres My Check says:

NAHHH!!! Word on the streets is that Jay-Z put hands on Beyonce and so lloange tweeted ” You put hands on my sis i put hands on you ho!!” Yea it gets real. Who knew Jay-Z was hittin Bey no wonder why she wanted the driver to roll down that partition. She o her knees cuz Jay knocker her ass_ down there. You aint slick :thinking: :tea:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

The dude tripping tho, because he is saying all this like we did not already know. And we still like Eddie. That fool is funny.

Jahnee Gill is at the house right now dranking with a purple silk bathrobe on.

oh the visual… *laughs like Smedley* :hahaha:

Milky says:

@dtts. :kiss: yummy my fav!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

If the real deal is that Jay is hitting Bey, I don’t think I’d be shocked. Man is probably right, Jay Z is mad that she sells more than him. Sad if true.

u sayin Chahlie Murphy BOUT THAT LIFE aint it? :yes: i balee this

San ah make ya dance says:

:gossip: Everybody was ‘in on it’ :shrug:
      ——————-
      AND for thee Record :eek: Jahnee is THEE ONLY MAN that we will ‘accept’ with Eddie :tea:

AND THAT’S when the Knowles girls began plotting and planning in the ladies room They set J up!
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Solo: NAW…I GAT DIS. When he get his azz on that elevator, when we get ready to go to the car…YOU stand in the byke (cause they from Houston. I KNOW they say BYKE).
      Bey: IDK about this Solange. It is alot of people here tonight. :shrug:
      Solo: Look. I’m tired of him playing like he is even remotely CUTE. A nukka that ugly need to know his daggone place. Think cause he rich he the ish. NOT. TUH. Imma whoop his azz. For old AND NEW. :yes:

Bey was down. She was like fugg it. I am too drunk to be fighting. They go out of ladies room. They all walking. Solo talking ish. Jay talking it byke. By the time they got to that elevator and the door aint even close? LETS GET READY TO RUMMMMMMMMMMMMMBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Solo was like I aint givin yall anotha beybee! Fluck dat. :box:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Yes. I am saying Charlie Murphy is a thug. He is not to be tried, because he will Fluck you up. Period.

==========
      Oh no, they saw it. They just don’t want their skeletons to fall out of the elevator closet, so mum’s the word.

@WheresmyCheck
      I’ve read a few years back, they they both fight each other like strangers on a street that tried to rob em

it’s dahk likka aint it? Vozeeaye
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Jahnee is from DC. It is indeed some yak most likely. :yes:

IAmLawlessBrooks says:

”It’s possible that Jay Z might be a victim of domestic abuse…..” <====== LOVE the sarcasm but I highly doubt it! Judging by Beyonce's body language she's clearly is ridiculously submissive & standing by her husband. This seems to be an ongoing situation. Solange definitely got more balls than Beyonce! Here Beyonce is singing Bow Down Bitches and she's the one doing all the bowing!! *tsk Tsk tsk* narcissistic puppet!

A nukka that ugly need to know his daggone place.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      AND when Solo said THIS, THAT is what got Bey ALL THE WAY charged up for the beatdown :rofl: :rofl:

Bey had a flashbyke of all the times this past yrs this cat been acting like he fine………………… :hahaha:

FuturedocDonte says:

—-
      In about 5 years she Gon be on Oprah like.. “Oh that little thing, what had happened was”….

Do you want to build a snowman

FROZEN :dead:

I don’t care what y’all say, Charlie a damn OG.
      ________________________

I believe it Keya. :yes:
      :think: (and wasn’t uncle Ray a pimp?) :hahaha:

FuturedocDonte says:

:mad: <—- Kelly, some where pissed off that Beyonce managed to steal the shine yet again :lol:

THE NERVE :wail:

I hate yall :rofl: :rofl:

FuturedocDonte says:

—-
      :thinking: Solo had to secure her spot in their movie of this life :rofl:

They ALL probably was like what’s some unheard of shatt? :thinking: and SOlo was like ‘me whoopin your ass’ :trophy:

sassyshe says:

It’s possible that Jay Z might be a victim of domestic abuse
      ————–
      :dead: :rofl: now we all know this is not true

The scene where jay was making them come out the elevator, he looked like he was about to push solange back in the elevator and stomp the shyte outta her hence she put her dukes up first. Bet from now on jay gonna have tae tae and meek with him anything that heffa around

goat76 says:

Wheres My Check says:

———————-
      I can sorta believe that can happen. But why wait until now to clown? You can clown on him in private when you first found out. Makes me believe that’s not what happened to start this altercation.

Buttercup says:

Dubb hit the nail right on the head :hahaha:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Nancy yup. Ray a mack from way back. He was a serious playa, from the Himalayas. (In my Jerome voice) :hahaha:

OTB :gossip:

Bey was JUST VENTING to Solo and mess around and got her going, and then Solo began talking real shatt, and Bey LET Solo charge her up for the elevator beatdown :kona:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Bey was like this ugly fawka REALLY been pressing his LUCK. Yeah fugg it. Gone on and do it sis.

Bey was cheering on the inside. I know she was. Hell I was here at my desk cheering.

goat76 says:

If Jay laying hands on Bey, I would think he would have no problem touching Solange up.

Unless he thought about the cameras and the bodyguard.

==========
      Or she’ll pull an August Alsina, “O, I told you not to axe (you now she says axe instead of ask) me that shyt.”

————
      Solo don’t care bout them. She gonna quote Meek right back to him. *dancing around like a boxer* “you ready? This what you been waiting for? ” *kicks ass again* ” hold up wait a minute, y’all though I was finished?” :hahaha:

Gone on and do it sis. :cheer: :cheer: #beyhadtobe’sickandtired’togivetheeok :tea:

Wheres My Check says:

__________________________
      :casket: :ghost: :dead:

_____________________________

:dead: :rofl:

tae tae and meek
      =========
      :casket: You know them too?

Nakeya, SOlo is a Kick Boxer now? :box: + :karate: = SOLO

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@DTTS Solo whoops ass and take names later. She said ask about her. She’ll knock a ninja out she a head bussa. Lol

Jahnee is from DC. It is indeed some yak most likely.
      _______________________________

you notice “Honey_Dip” aint try to call Johnny out :nono: I know some of Johnny family… wild bunch… they’ll get wit you if’n they have to :lol:

Wheres My Check says:

Unless he thought about the cameras and the bodyguard.

Lets keep it 100. Everybody knows there are cameras on the elevator. I belive if this was at the house Jay-Z would have reacted completely different. He was on stage and so was Beyonce which is why they kept their composure. Look at Jay-z when he first got on he immediately snapped into some sense. Jay and Bey are far from stupid as you can see in this video. Now sloange was hot and could care less about the cameras which is why you know the situation is deep. Lets be real. When your so hot you cant hold your compsure in fromt of the cameras sh*ts realer than reality.

Sometimes though you dont be KNOWING THAT is the day you gonna whoop some azz. I done seen it happen. Heck it done happened to me. :shrug:

Solo aint wake up the day of the Met Ball and was like Imma fugg Jigga UP TAHDAY. :no: That day I went to gel for beating my ex with that Steve Madden and that lamp…. I aint know THAT was the day. Sometimes an azz whoopin be building UP. :shrug: A volcanic azz whoopin. Like Mt. St. Helens. I dont think she knew til RIGHT before that elevator ride took place. :yes:

I feel bad for her. She gonna be in a straight jacket by nightfall tonight if she aint in one already. You let Solo kiss her niece and son before you send her away Jay!!! Bastid.

“Honey_Dip”
      ========
      He best find a different moniker :karate:

ManI cannot stop watching this video :eek:

missyJ says:

:offtopic:

Dude who put his dyck on raft, Christ Bearer, say he did it because baby muva put a restraining order on him and he could not see his doorters. Also, the drs did rescue his junk and he ready to :hump: if any one is interested. He is Wu Tang :tea:

sassyshe says:

Solo cant be doing no more kids books and music no more. see solo reacted now jay own that arse for as long as bey with him

:offtopic:
      WHERE DAM FUGG IS MUNCHO WITH THE FACTS?!?! :eek:

:shrug: i don’t understand why this is a difficult concept to grasp :think:

the last straw don’t know they the last straw cause the arse whopper don’t know that’s gon BE their last straw… it’s a gamble… a crap shoot… :shrug:

You let Solo kiss her niece and son before you send her away Jay!!! Bastid.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~
      hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

:offtopic:
      WHERE DAM FUGG IS MUNCHO WITH THE FACTS?!?! :eek:
      =========
      Bahahaha :rofl:

The last STRAW that broke the CAMEL’s BYKE :wail: :wail:

The last STRAW that broke the CAMEL’s BYKE :wail: :wail:
      ============
      :crying1: I think I need Scrappy’s inhaler.

:gossip: THIS was Bey’s only way to get outta this marriage :eek:

K? GEAUX! :rofl: :rofl: :wail: :ghost: :dead:

The last STRAW that broke the CAMEL’s BYKE

get from roun here :chase:

if any one is interested
      ^^^^^^^^^^
      DJM. But when it happened I was like dang dude is kinda sessy. I dont want to be fuggin with no sewed back on man meat and then we get rough…NVMD *trails off*

:kona:

Milky says:

:fistbump: <——- Solange and bey in the car! I whooped dat nikka azz! :cheers: koolaid:

:shrug: i don’t understand why this is a difficult concept to grasp :think:

Swear I almost gave it to somebody for asking where I put my keys at when I said I lost them.. :|

:angry:

WHERE DAM FUGG IS MUNCHO WITH THE FACTS?!?!
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I bean waiting on Muncho-me ALL DAY LONG

:hahaha: that gyat dayum KDub tho?! :chase:

LMFAOOOOOOOO

That cat gotta be “carefully fugg’d” :kona:

deedeegirl says:

Jay must have done or said the wrong thing to Beyonce cause I can’t really think of another reason Solo would have been trying to take a chunk out his @ss.

says:

:hahaha: so he got a screw on dack now?! :dead: as chit

:gossip: Probably mocking his facial expressions and ish :hahaha:

2know the ledge excuses are for the weak says:

I can’t with the pic and the vid solange spazzed on jay what else is new. everybody knows solange eats paint chips

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

That cat gotta be “carefully fugg’d”

SO careful! *in my John Cofee from the Green Mile voice*

WHERE DAM FUGG IS MUNCHO WITH THE FACTS?!?!
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I bean waiting on Muncho-me ALL DAY LONG

THEE ONE friggin day, and she doesn’t show up :rofl:

She still there with them now :eek:

the sprite blogs says SOLANGE is a drug addict

*pulls paints off* :winky: *snickers*

™ says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

That cat gotta be “carefully fugg’d”

SO careful! *in my John Cofee from the Green Mile voice*

:gossip: Riding ONLY! And under no circumstances Reverse Rodeo Cowgirl :no:

Atypical says:

Oh my.. I wonder what Jay said or did that got Solange so hot.. :thinking: I guess that’s why these Bipolar reports are surfacing. Spin. Spin.Spin.

2know the ledge excuses are for the weak says:

*Turns DTTS around and :kiss: w/tongue

LuvLife, I am team Her :rofl:
      ==============
      Knowledge :kiss: #162wasforyou :wink:

i’ll confess that sometimes you DO be knowin though – and even wishing – like Ced explained in the Kangs “i wish a niqqa WOULD!”
      not gon lie, i’m not eem a fighter by any stretch, but there’s this one lady here that i’ve visions of what’s gon happen if i evvvvvvvvvvv see her ‘in the skreets’ she bet NAT so much as blank her eye lid at me… :phew: ain’t eem gon finish the thought, but HE know my hort :nun:

I sent my BFF to my house to get my money etc that day and she was like I cant believe YOU of all folks left your kitchen like that. Umm…heffa do you THANK I knew I was going to gel this morning? FUGG. I am trying to get bailed out before Dubb19 BUS get home at 345 pm! You lecturin me on tips on housekeeping? FYL. Forgive ME PLEASE for them FIVE breakfast dishes that are in my sink right now. I got a MUCH bigger prollem currently! :no:

2know the ledge excuses are for the weak says:

moist*

my mind went there. anywho How you bae?

I’m better now :kiss:
      Today flew by, so no complaints here :)

==============
      *loud whisper* ain’t gone do chatttt #cusyewscared :kona:

2know the ledge excuses are for the weak says:

that’s good the day almost over for me so yayyyy!!!

DTTS
      Im team Jay :duel:

I sent my BFF to my house to get my money etc that day

this sound like you MAY have had an inkling that sooner or later you was gon tear off in hubby’s arse, like you was saying ‘let this niggra keep tryin meh, i got bail money’ :rofl:

luVn_liFe… says:

DTTS
      Im team Jay :duel:

He’d CHOOSE me :eek:
      ^^^^
      Fighting words! Let’s go! :box: :rofl:

:shocked: but cant look away fromm dtts and knowledge! :popcorn:

VDot says:

That day I went to gel for beating my ex with that Steve Madden and that lamp…

_______________________________

:crying: :dead:

Fugging HILARIOUS!!!!!!!

i got bail money
      ^^^^^^^^^^^
      Is a good feeling :rofl: :rofl:

*loud whisper* ain’t gone do chatttt #cusyewscared

i hope i don’t ever have to find out (but i ain’t scared and THAT is what’s kinda scaring me :no: )

:box: wait :kona: ok I gots bail. :box: :spank:

:shocked: but cant look away fromm dtts and knowledge! :popcorn:

:ashamed: Imma just act like ion see you looking, k? :eek:

but i ain’t scared
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      THAT’s what they always say :kona:

:hahaha: #justjoshingyewRambo :lol:

:waiting: on LUvLife to come tell me to cut.it.out. or something along those lines :rofl: :rofl:

<– :heart: walking around in my bday suit(at home) :yes: LOL!

:rofl: NAW. I sent her to my house to get my debit card, keys, and drivers license.

Peeks into dtts. Window. #peepintammy

so yayyyy!!!
      ————-
      :kiss: <–first lil pecks, then w/tongue :kona:

Solo :trophy: gone start her own bodyguard company, and team up with ‘Twon Cook(FreeYoSelfBailBonds), and the rest is history :woot:

fans self. :tea: <——— ice cold water

I AINT MADATCHA says:

So wait a minute….everytime I’m in a hotel elevator digging out wedgies, I’m being surveilled? :huh: Why for I thought you could be heard, but not watched. :shrug: Anywho..I really hope Solange shows us the bad beyotch she is and not take the fall for this media nightmare. She betnot be checking into rehab next week.

I bet Alesandra (matt knowles BM) wont say anything more about the Knowles fam after this

Just Looking says:

Mac – Where iz you. You made me laugh out loud. You know I loves you :hug:

You iz smart and pretty.

Just Looking says:

luVn_liFe… says:

:shakebutt:<<<<<<< that's what she is doern

Just Looking says:

:stop: Talkn with Tammy blogged that NeNe got fired (along with Cynthia and Porscha. Could this be true? :shrug:

She was walking a fine line, when she asked Andy if she should kiss his arse. In Greggs Voice I said OH MY

missyJ says:

@JL

If NeNe gone ain’t nobody gonna watch with Kenya and Kandi plus some new hoez. They might as well end this segment of the franchise.

@ IAmLawlessBrooks: your registration was denied because you failed to follow simple instructions. Sadly, you are not the proper rosebud for our community. :no:

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

@Sandra why they keep trying you. It takes forever to be on the site trying to login at the right moment to even get a login. Then they get a take care before they can even post :newbie: lmao

Just Looking says:

Sadly, you are not the proper rosebud for our community. :no:

:dead: :casket: :ghost:

@Nancy – The term “Take Care” is an endearment only used for Roses. *giggles

Just Looking says:

@Missy J – Ms. Leaks is over the top and extremely rude at times, but if they fire her. What’s to watch. Kenya is devious and deranged, but NeNe would be missed and her vocab “bridemaid”

ButterflyKisses says:

Lol. Yall got me laughing in this here bar

sassyshe says:

So according to internet analyzer jay was probably sticking up for bey as solo has deleted bey from her ig pages and been throwing subliminal shots at bey. Damn tmz audio needed asap

:rofl: Sandra still denying folks :hahaha:

sassyshe says:

Then why would she hop in the same car with her :shrugs:

GellySammich says:

The more I pay attention to Bey the more kin to her I feel :love: . I have a spirited little sister too and I wouldn’t have acted a fool in the middle of them either. :thinking: I think Bey was like “Jay just stop. Don’t say nothin else.” you can see him pointing back and forth like “she acting an ass and you telling ME to stop?!?!
      Bey: you know how she is. Why you even keep talking to her? :rolleyes: Ima ride with her and make sure she don’t go break some shyt she can’t pay for. Take your ass home.
      But I’m guessing like erbody else :shrug: . This sad shyt is entertaining as hell though :popcorn:

sassyshe says:

I doubt nene is being downgraded but I think bravo and andy are putting stories out there to control her. Its the reason why kenya who is not a wife or mother and really should be in girlfriend status is kept on the show. Andy is just messy like that…

Just Looking says:

I don’t watch that show. :coffee:

GellySammich says:

:rofl: and poor Julius pushin them buttons hard as hell :crying:

SummerBaby says:

I just got caught up on all the comments I missed today. I think that whatever upset Solange must have really been bad. Bey is looking very stepford wife up there.

sassyshe says:

@jenie to calm her down and try to talk sense to her. If two of your girls in a fight you dont go with the calm one cause shes fine you go with the rowdy one to try to reason with her and stop her from doing anything further she will regret

SummerBaby says:

I don’t believe one bit Jay was taking up for Bey. If anything Jay did something foul to Bey & Solange snapped. She’s probably mad at Bey now for staying w/him & not leaving.

GellySammich says :rofl: and poor Julius pushin them buttons hard as hell
      ~~~~~~~~
      yes he was, JULIUS was talking on his watch “make sure there is a car immediately available,once i signal!”

Smokie says:

Sadly, you are not the proper rosebud for our community.
      ————–

WOMP! LBJ just bulldozed livingston :phew:

Whatever Jay may have done to BEY, it still gives SOLANGE No right to put her hands on him.

I personally would have an issue with my sisters or brother intervening in my marriage.
      That is an ultimate form of disrespect for someone to put hands on my husband.
      Now if he comes with the Physical, that I get.

Buttercup says:

I’m watching Cadillac Records, and all I can think about is how Dubb says Gabby is taking her role as Geneva Waters serious :crying1:

Truth dot com :crying1:

Solange’s Eye Make up is Nice :yes:

The only way we will know what had happened on the elevator is if Jay tell Ye…Ye tell Kim..and Kim tell her mama.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

For the record: Kirk ain’t shyt for this am I the day shyt. He kills me acting like Rasheeda is in the wrong. I cant stand him. And I feel like rasheeda needs to watch this and leave him the fluck alone. He is a real clown.

Jay/Bey sitting court side at the Game Again

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Phone posting. That’s supposed to say “I am not the dad shyt”

@Luvn Somebody said they hope Chris Bosh keep his distance from Jigga….bc he cant afford to be attacked by nah nother woman.

:chase: :chase: Who Dat says:

~~~~~~~~~
      I caint STAND U duBB! :hahaha:

CHA CHA says:

I think Jay Z was drunk and acting a fool, WHY do I feel like Rihanna had something to do with this. And the truth of the matter is Solange never meant to walk out the house looking like a plunging vagina….at first it was shyts and giggles but then Solange got in her feeling when the joke didnt die down :shrug: Thats what I heard in the elevator at least :yes:

I wish one of tall could help me with my braids (take down) :(

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@razz ALL.OF.IT I was ready to fight my aunt this weekend over the lack of chicken dip on Sunday. I need to have this baby Lmao. I got the whole summer to go. Ugh.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Oh but did y’all peep how Stevie don’t own his house. I was wondering who he rented the house from. That girl, whoever she is, had her paperwork together!!! She was about to Solo him. :hahaha:

Just thought I’d give tall an update. I’m almost finished with this leadership class (testing tomorrow and thursday) I got moved to another office (3rd) after only being at my second new office for a bout a week before I left for the leadership class last month, only I was requested by name to come “because of my caliber” and I am just thankful I’m almost done with my hair lmao :nun:

Y I walk in the house today and I see new shoes socks and clothes for the menzes but none for me then almost felt left out til I remembered I got four gifts yesterday? Smh

devinedesign says:

I’m new here!!!!

So right before Elevator Gate happened. ..Solange had cussed out…Rachel Roy. The plot tickens…Us Mag has story. Gn

Milky says:

Solange: bee imma do it fo da vine!
      Bey: u not gon do it!
      Solange: bee im tellin ya imma do it da vine! :koolaid2:
      Bey: I betcha ur not gon do it fo da vine. :koolaid3:
      Solange : dont buleef me jus wutc. :fight: :box: :whip:

Solange and bey in da car. :fistbump: :koolaid:

msimserious says:

^^^lmao

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

All I wanna know os did Joc drive off in a mini-van

capricorn83 says:

Did Solange really delete all of her IG pics with Bey??

CHA CHA says:

But why is Karli Redd dating her grandson…isnt Young Joc..ummmmm YOUNG :shrug:

JerseyGirl68 says:

It appears that Beyawnce and Julius wanted Solange to whip Camel’s a**. Period.

JayZ and Beyonce were well aware of the elevator camera.

Can we say, “Ray Rice Video?”

Just Looking says:

I AM COMPLETELY DEVASTATED TO ANNOUNCE THAT I WILL BE CANCELING MY INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL DATES FOR THE SUMMER.

I WISH I COULD PUT IN WORDS HOW MUCH OF A DIFFICULT DECISION THIS WAS…BUT BETWEEN MOVING PART TIME TO A NEW CITY, STARTING MY SON IN A NEW SCHOOL, AND WRITING/RECORDING MY NEW RECORD…I REALLY HAD TO MAKE THE BEST DECISION FOR MY MENTAL/PHYSICAL HEALTH AND PROVIDE SOME STABILITY FOR MY FAMILY. I AM SO SO SOOOOO SORRY IF I’VE DISAPPOINTED… AND REALLY HOPE TO MAKE IT OUT TO THOSE SPECIAL CITIES SOON ENOUGH!

Solange Web 9 months ago. Maybe she didn’t want tour at the same time as B. Shame shame that was caught on vid that elevator fight. My lil Sista is crazy. Yeap, I would not allow that to happen. But hey blood is thicker than water. It must a been deep for her not to intervene.

Ni ni says:

Matthew, Tina come get yalls children. I still cant believe that happened but tina should get in beyonces azz for not trying to diffuse the situation more. Blood is thicker than water. A big sister supposed to protect the younger one. Solange always been protective of bey. I hope no charges are brought from this. If so, theyll just probably send her off to rehab and put this on her ‘mental issues’ .

Before I go byke and read these comments let me say :thankyou: to the blog for making me laughed SE hard I crie :crying1: THIS might have been the most hilarious situation/post ever. I went and joined insta just to witness all of it. I am sew petty

steph L says:

That sh*t cray…what she order fish filet? :coffee:

Yardgirl says:

steph L says:

That sh*t cray…what she order fish filet?

*************************************

:dead: :rofl: ——>> off to work :kona:

I bet if the cameras has not of been there Beyonce would have been getting some licks in :rofl:
      Whew my day is looking possibly busy today having to meet and talk to people. I hope not cause between this and LHHATL I got jokes for days :lol:

Hershey says:

why did Young Jock speed off in that lil bitty Durango? :steer:
      Why has Karlie Redd not saved enough money to buy some ass implants? :buttshake: Why does Scrappy put R’s in words like Excruse me and Breutiful?
      Is Mama Dee really on medicine? :smoke:
      Was that Bambi driving off in that Benz, I couldn’t see her face so no it wasn’t she’s still :nino: to Scrappy’s house. I hate that I can’t turn away from this show. But I do love Stebbie and Joseline’s dysfunctional made up life.

I bet you Solo got slick at the mouth at Jay and then he was like “YOOOO why the pluck are you even talking to me while you sitting here with your MADEAR dress on looking like Orlando Jones” and then she got HAWT :karate: :chase:

OpinionHated says:

Bey not getting involved is bizarre as hell to me…. who sits there and just looks off in the zone when their sister is attacking their husband… at the very least I would have pulled my sister aside and calmed her down… I think Bey is scared of Solange AND Jigga – she looked all broken in spirit like Reak from Game of Thrones…..

Hershey : Scrap is SEW childish. Texting grown women all these messages and then being like :eek: what I said in the text? Girl be like you said you need me… scrappy :blink: yea I need your advice? Fake Emily B lookalike :huh: you needed me to talk to you at 3 am and your girl don’t know you are here now? Scrappy :yes: :no: But you BRUTIFUL to me.
      Boy gone :hahaha:

JerseyGirl68 says:

My daughter said that JayZ leaked the tape to TMZ. :rofl:

Everybody swearing up an down Beyoncé is being abused. Said the proof is the lyric eat the cake Annamae :facepalm:

Hershey says:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Hershey : Scrap is SEW childish. Texting grown women all these messages and then being like what I said in the text? Girl be like you said you need me… scrappy yea I need your advice? Fake Emily B lookalike you needed me to talk to you at 3 am and your girl don’t know you are here now? Scrappy But you BRUTIFUL to me.

____________________________________________

Scrappy is sewwwww ignant! If a mayne texts you at 3AM, he needs a certain part of you bew :hump: :lol: poor Bambi, she was just kissing all over Benzino last season at the cabin when Kirk was play cheating with Mary jane and them. Now she’s Scrappy’s woman :confused:

Hershey how about when Erica P. lit all those candles for Scrap because THAT’S WHAT REAL WOMEN DO :blink: I was like for real? Then I BEAN a woman about 25 years because I lit my first candle when I was like 8 :ghost:
      And what about Bambi upping her check game by getting a leading role this time. She was like nah I can’t be :hump: no neck Benzino for a guest appearance. But I will slob on the knob with Scrap for the right price. Mona was like SOLD :trophy:

Oh and Jay and Bey at the game like :grin: I think they were going to go to the game anyway. IT’S THE PLAYOFFS!! But I def think they both were like this is the perfect time to show the world they are okay. Not saying they are fake but some of the smiles were forced like 1,2,3, smile for the camera now CLICK CLICK :yes:

VDot says:

I have been soooo amused by this whole CaterGate. These elevators don’t lie, it apparently goes down in there. Who woulda thunk?! :rofl: Solange with that wig ****ed to the side will never get old to me :lol:

I’d like to take the time to shout out the recently unemployed Stanford employee who leaked the tapes. You alright me with me bruh :fistbump:

:facepalm:

She just knew she was gonna set it off that night. She was drinking pineapple juice all day, fresh bikini wax, new candles, new matching bra/panty set (probably Tarjay), Strawberries and Champagne smell good from Victoria’s Secret. She was like I’m getting some Scrappy dack tonight :yes:

Then was sitting there looking like :blink: So you didn’t send me a booty :cell: text the other night? :huh:

Smonae says:

Good Morning SR & Beauties :waves:
      Taken
      Vdot
      Hershey
      Yard

kamadiva says:

Morning!

These comments! :ROFL:

From other reports, Solange may have been dranking…heard she cursed out quite a few people.

I have a pit bull (a Gemini) for a sister too…and once she gets started there ain’t no way to calm her down. She has to get it out of her system. However, if it was my sis in that elevator, Julius would not have been able to hold her. She can get down with the best of them. She will fight men, old people and chirren! She don’t care.

My $.02 – Solange was on that :koolaid3:, along with some Nyquil and :blunt:. JayZ tole her to “calm da f down” and she lit into him. She tole him er’thang she been holding back for 10 years.

Beyonce looks like she may have said something to her, but they was all on her dress and she couldn’t position herself right. Plus, she knows better to step in when Solo is on her rampage or she would get :cuss: out too!

Julius looking like he needs to renegotiate his contract :blink:

Buttercup says:

Surely I wasn’t the only one to :ghost: when Joc told Karlie that her ponytail had her looking like Sho Nuff.

Smonae says:

“I think Bey is scared of Solange AND Jigga – she looked all broken in spirit like Reak from Game of Thrones…..”

Girl how do u come up with this shyt :rofl:

Smonae says:

Buttercup I died :rofl:

Matchsticks says:

:crying1: I missed that part…omg :dead:

dandee says:

Who wants that perfect love story any way, anyway
      Cliché, Cliché
      Cliché, Cliché
      Who wants that hero love that saves the day, anyway
      Cliché, Cliché
      Cliché, Cliché
      What about the bad guy goes good, yeah
      And the missing missing love that’s misunderstood, yeah
      Black hour glass, our glass
      Toast to clichés in a dark past

:whistle: I cant get this song out of my head! :listen:

Wasting time says:

Morning Roses :waves:
      WE still in here !!

Did yall peep Stevie tell Benzino GF the wrong wedding date :hahaha:
      they ain’t married!

nybrn2 says:

GM peeps!!! So Erica’s cool with O’Shea asking for her card!!! No ma’am !! I don’t care how many muscles he got!! How many folks wanted Kirk to take dem DNA results to Sheeda so that she could put dem paws on him!!

dandee says:

Who wants that perfect love story any way, anyway
      Cliché, Cliché
      Cliché, Cliché
      Who wants that hero love that saves the day, anyway
      Cliché, Cliché
      Cliché, Cliché
      What about the bad guy goes good, yeah
      And the missing missing love that’s misunderstood, yeah
      Black hour glass, our glass
      Toast to clichés in a dark past…

:whistle: I cant get this song out of my head! :listen:

Wasting time says:

he looked all broken in spirit like Reak from Game of Thrones…..
      ===============================
      Get out the cage my n199a!! :rofl:

Afiya says:

OnTopic:

Jay said something to Solo to hurt her feelings or opened a salty wound and snapped on Jay, B let Solo get her shyt off and then stepped in with “that’s enough”. Solo VERY jealous of B & J and she’s felt like that for years “why you, why not me?” It flaired up that night and the elevator wasn’t the start of it.

:bye: Solo, You ain’t your sister :shrug: as so many siblings go through this since forever, one is always better than the other, I see it all the time. :kona:

:wave: Good Morning Sandra and her Roses :hug:

:kona:

Smonae says:

Wasting Time I was like WTF when I saw that.
      But those Dragons aint babies no more, I want them to torch that Lanister sister Cerci :yes:

missyJ says:

:waves:

Good Morning!

Afiya says:

OH, and what’s this about Jay should have beat Solo azz cause that’s what most men would have done :smack: Jay ain’t one of them men. :smack: LAWD, who raised y’all fools? :smh:

Smonae says:

Afiya Jay did the rt thing :applause: I’m so glad he didnt hit that azz back.
      But people saying Jay must’ve beat on Bey
      1) Her body & her face her money, so nah
      2) He def would’ve beat the breaks off Solo

Bey pulling on her dress like Kimbella after that azz whooping
      “I’m still pretty”

Wasting time says:

Erica is a fool for the cute dude. I bet he swanging that sober D!CK! Cause aint no way you using my card and someone else just offered to pay :no:
      I would have called Karlie back; like we don’t got it :yes:

Smonae says:

Good Morning ladies :waves: missed yall on the roll call

Smonae says:

That model duded was bold as phuck :shocked:

:newpost: on Bey’s other sister :biggrin:

Wasting time says:

Smonae;
      They sure aren’t and mythical dragons are huge; so they like 8 in dragon years :lol: Let them keep underestimating her if they want. Cersi is the debil!

I saw Solange was super wasted and embarrassing them and Jay checked her and that was the end result. Like she the reason they had to go early. We will never know but not a good look for Solange! Do she spaz on Juelz like that ?

DaddyLilGirl says:

I guess no one saw when the elevator opened up, when solange was about to walk out, Jay z push her and they start back fighting. I guess you people didn’t see Jay z pushing Solange and talking **** to Beyonce. Watch the video again. If Solange was in the wrong why would Beyonce leave with her sister instead of her husband? It more to this story we just don’t know. The last time I remember when, Solange and Jay got into it was over Beyonce. Jay was being disrespectful to Beyonce and Solange took up for her sister. The media is trying to make Solange look crazy and messy. Solange be taking up for her sister. Jay is a low down snake. The way Jay be talking to Beyonce is uncalled for. Don’t get me wrong, Beyonce can be a b*tch to.

DaddyLilGirl says:

This started way before the party. Jay was talking sh*t to Beyonce and she was trying to play it off and Solange heard the hold thing. Like I said before it’s more to this story, trust me. They fight like this behind close door all the time. Beyonce is hood when the cameras are not on. Beyonce and Jay fights too. Solange knows a lot so people need to keep that in mind.