Guess Who Missed Kelly and Tim Rowland’s Wedding?

Celebs at the Opening Match at Sony Open 2014

Sandrarose.com broke the news last week that Destiny’s Child singer Kelly Rowland was set to tie the knot with her longtime boyfriend/manager Tim Witherspoon in Costa Rica this past weekend. Sandrarose.com quoted a source who said Destiny’s Child singer Beyonce was not invited to Kelly’s intimate wedding. He was right on both counts.

From Kontrol Mag:

It’s been reported that the couple was married at the Four Seasons in Guanacaste in Costa Rica.

The ceremony was kept very private–I mean very private! Cell phones were taken from all guests and “selfies” definitely weren’t going to be a problem for Kelly on her special day as security was there to stop all photos that weren’t sanctioned.

A number of celebrities, close friends, and family members were all accounted for to help the singer celebrate her big day, but one very important guest was missing.

A source reported that Beyoncé was not attendance at all for the wedding in Costa Rica. It was said that Bey confirmed that she would be attending and even went as far as going out of her way to obtain a visa for the oversea wedding. Guests waited and waited, but the only place Bey was seen was on the floor of the Nets game Saturday Night. Ouch!

When my source initially tipped me to Kelly’s upcoming nuptials I reached out to another source on the west coast who knows Tim personally. He expressed surprise at the news. Later, he told me that Tim wanted to keep the wedding a secret — even from his homeboys who he grew up with! The source said Kelly’s wedding party was 98% females.

• Kelly Rowland and Her Boo Getting Married This Weekend
  • Kelly Rowland Will Not Invite Beyonce To Her Wedding
  • Kelly Rowland Engaged To Her Manager
  • Why does Kelly Rowland keep lying about her boyfriend?
  • Photo: Splash News Online

257 Responses to “Guess Who Missed Kelly and Tim Rowland’s Wedding?”

Beta says:

Umph :tea:

Just Looking says:

Why would a man keep his wedding a secret from his homeboys? Seems like some men are ashamed of saying I DO.

missyJ says:

Too much for somebody wedding day… How dreadful *Dwight voice*

:no:
      I’m confused!
      Cause down . . . . . NM! :kona:

5 years tops…Any bets?

ButterflyKisses says:

So she ditched her “sister” as payback? If so, that’s shady and a mess.

Beta says:

Dang Bey you couldn’t show your sis Kelly no love on her wedding day

Wasting time says:

:waiting: for Kelly to post a pic with Bey with the caption: “best Matron of Honor ever”

SoNastyandSoRude says:

Kelly wasn’t at her wedding neither

WHET???
      Sandra
      U posted she BEGGED,cried and promised her next surrogate baby to be there?

:huh:

Just Looking says:

Why would a man keep his wedding a secret from his homeboys?

I wish I could tell you more. There is so much that I can’t type on this blog for confidential reasons. Suffice it to say that quite a few people were pissed to read about Kelly’s upcoming wedding on Sandrarose.com. They just knew I was making it up. :coffee:

Matchsticks says:

so are we gonna talk about Solange punching and kicking Jay-Z in the elevator??? :tea:

for Kelly to post a pic with Bey with the caption: “best Matron of Honor ever”
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      lol

Gigi26 says:

:shrugs: Her wedding, her decisions…don’t blame em one bit. Some hoes are “just for the publicity n shyt” friends and not real ones. Who knows. Either way, congrats but if you gotta do all of that on your wedding day…chances are…well let me shut up.

If he has to keep it a secret from his homeboys then dare I say maybe there are not really his homeboys :shrugs: Like the true ones. Most people know whether or not it is in someone’s nature or character to do something… He might have known some of them might be tempted. Anyway when I saw Bey at the game I said oh.. somebody wrong one way or another :tea:

—————————
      SAY WHET NAH?! Deets

Kelly and Michelle were at Bey’s wedding :yes:

SR gives us some breadcrumbs or something please :wails: EYE WON’T TELL

says:

:lol: so a passport wasn’t good enough? oh. :huh:

Buttercup says:

:partyhat: Congrats to Kelly and Tim on their nuptials.

Smonae says:

This source dont lost all cred 1st it was Kelly & Bey agreed she wouldnt come so Kelly could get all the shine
      Then Bey begged to go :rofl:
      Now she ditched her to go to a game

I came to the conclusion that dont nobody kno shyt but Bey, Kelly and whoever else was in attendance :coffee:

WHA??? :waiting: Spill it and cite it.

libra80sbaby says:

Kelly aint impotant enough for me to care that she got married to that monsta face man…let alone what the guest list looked like. :yawn:

SoNastyandSoRude says:

They got married privately first before they had a real wedding. .

Well if she is married then congrats to her. I guess she didn’t want all of her Hollyweird friends coming and making her day about them. Wasn’t Kim’s bridal shower this past weekend? Ain’t that her bestie?

So Sandra, are you gonna post on the video of Solange opening a can of whoop-a$$ on Jay in an elevator while Bey stands in the corner and watches as, I’m guessing, security tries to subdue her?

Just curious….. :coffee:

Matchsticks says:

—————————
      SAY WHET NAH?! Deets

Girrrrrl, ZTM has the video… :tea:

Solange punching and kicking Jay-Z in the elevator
      =======================
      And it was after the met gala!
      Man that elevator needed sound!!!
      She kicked the ish out of him, Bey should have blacked her eye though!

says:

so was it confirmed that they actually got married or nah?

also Cici SLAYED at lil Kim’s baby shower this weekend :nun:

also also, did yall see TANK put that ‘minister’ on blast for DM’ing him a duck pic?? :eek: :popcorn:

so a passport wasn’t good enough? oh. :huh:
      ________
      There;s level to this ish :rofl:

Buttercup says:

:partyhat: Congrats to Kelly and Tim on their nuptials.
      Oh yea with all this shade I forgot to say congrats :lol:

Damn…. I didn’t see that Matchsticks had already asked this….. :smack:

:lol: i just noted Sandra changed that man’s last name to Rowland :rofl:

As long as JESUS was present.

NOT Beysus.

JESUS. God. The Lord. :nun:

Matchsticks says:

Solange punching and kicking Jay-Z in the elevator
      =======================
      And it was after the met gala!
      Man that elevator needed sound!!!
      She kicked the ish out of him, Bey should have blacked her eye though!

The way Bey was just standing there I’m thinking she may have been high…she was TOO calm…

Matchsticks says:

—————————
      SAY WHET NAH?! Deets
      Girrrrrl, ZTM has the video

:eek: my principles won’t allow me to go to that site, is there another source? :bounce: laaaawd THAT is juicy!!

SoNastyandSoRude says:

Why would she need a visa….is a passport not good enough

ButterflyKisses says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:facepalm:

____________________________

Hey Fay! :waves:

now who you talkin bout?! (it bet NAT be eddie long :waiting: )

Beta says:

Just saw the vid Solo went ham on his ass :lol:

Matchsticks says:

It’s a video of them all on the elevator at the Met Gala, Solange gets on there and starts swinging at Jay…Bey just standing there…Julius holding Solange back, she then kicks at Jay and Jay grabs her foot…can’t hear any audio tho! :mad:

Matchsticks says:

Solange punching and kicking Jay-Z in the elevator
      =======================
      And it was after the met gala!
      Man that elevator needed sound!!!
      She kicked the ish out of him, Bey should have blacked her eye though!

:blink: must thou TEMPT me woman?! :crying:

the way my damn nosy is set up! :eek:

maybe TAKEN might can send me link or something? :winky: :waiting:

sassyshe says:

Sandra meant to let you know last night while I was blog trolling, that you need to fire your source. Same story she sent you she said to a few other non credible blogs (with same wording).

um, Bro. Lurker… who the DEBIL is that in yo gravi, Sir?! :scared:

libra80sbaby says:

OMG!! I just watched the Solange/Jay Z elevator fight. :popcorn: :lol: I :love: Solange even more now

Beta says:

Is that Julius holding her down Bey standing there like I ain’t in it :nono:

sassyshe says:

@sonasty you need a visa for any country that is not a us territory

capricorn83 says:

Your “sources” for this Kelly wedding story should be fired. Their “inside info” has been scattered… :tea:

Gigi26 says:

GURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLAAAAAAAAA :ghost: LAWD HAMMERCY SOLANGE went HAM on her Brotha in Law.

:no: Idk but LAWDT

Hershey says:

But this isn’t the first site that posted about the wedding last week, so why are people mad at you Sandra? :shrugs: and shouldn’t you be irritated at your first source who didn’t know what they fonted of and had you wasting digital font over the weekend? and lastly, do we believe this source or your first source? :confused:

Holy cow! I just saw the Jay-Z/Solange fight video. That was very sad. I wonder why she went off on him like that. He must have done something to Beyonce because B stood there and just watched. Big up to Jay for maintaining his composure and not knocking the shat out of Solange.

San ah make ya dance says:

Chile we need a post on that elevator scene. WTH did Jay do to her :popcorn:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

____________________________
      Hey Fay! :waves:
      now who you talkin bout?! (it bet NAT be eddie long :waiting:

:hahaha: :ghost: guhl NAW it won’t longskroke, but chiiile iono if he took the pics down or what, but a homie got the screen shots & he went IN without being disrespectful, HOWEVER, the gays still is MAD at Tank :shrug:

Carrington says:

Sandra Mae – WTF was going on with that fight in the elevator with Solange and Jay Z? She was trying to KILL that dude! LMAO!!

That video was wild. And Beyonce was just standing there. LOL

Word is THEY, Solange and Beyonce suspect Jay of cheating or he admitted to cheating…

…from what I heard.

Hershey says:

Bird what video? Speaketh upeth noweth? :popcorn: when was it filmed? where? what was the beef?

Carrington says:

I agree. I think he did something to Beyonce’. That was one of those, “MF you don’t PUT your hands on my susta!” windmills.

(I wonder if the pictures came before or after the fight?)

==========================================
      Nah at the end she got in the middle and moved that foot :rofl:
      Solange comes off as messy drunk to me. Bey was on the elevator waiting for them :no: Yo it took everything in him not to hit her!! I’m thinking they had to make her leave and she was not happy bout it !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :popcorn:
      COT dayum!

Of course BEY was playing like a statue.. :hahaha:

San ah make ya dance says:

and that is CLEARLY THEM no denying it TEA :popcorn:

libra80sbaby says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

…from what I heard.
      ——————
      So basically regular chit niggas (broke and rich) do. oh :tea:

it bet NAT be eddie long
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Tank too old for Eddie Long(stroke)

San ah make ya dance says:

:no: Yo it took everything in him not to hit her
      ————
      You can tell

sassyshe says:

My original source was correct about the wedding. If you saw that on other blogs they got it from me. As far as Beyonce being in Costa Ruca, that was obviously a fake story by the Costa Rica newspaper. I quoted them. So did other blogs. :shrug:

Jay can’t fight lol

libra80sbaby says:

Bey azz was standing there like, “There’s No place like Home, There’s no place like home.”

OpinionHated says:

@Bird – what video – do tell – this sounds interesting… Bey gets me as having a very low IQ – just a little slow…. developmentaly delayed – like she ate lead paint as a child…

sassyshe says:

Just went to my mz app, solange was straight whopping on that negro like she walked in and caught him with the next bish

chiiiiiiiiiiiileeee!!! Bey in that elevator like :tea:

:dead:

Me thinks there’s trouble in the Carter household :tea:

When SIL start going straight AWF like that, me thinks she was defending her sister…That’s why Bey ain’t do shyt.

Cuz if there is a correct principle behind it..yeah ima let lil Tina get in that ass too. You see what she had on, made it easier for her to do it.

Bey was prolly drunk or somethin :yes:

========================
      :cosign:
      She needed a black eye after J had her hemmed up and she came back!

libra80sbaby says:

See THIS is why Kelly aint want Bey at her wedding.. this heffah can’t even have a BLOG POST to herself without Bey making everythang go left. :lol:

ButterflyKisses says:

Gigi26 says:

GURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLAAAAAAAAA LAWD HAMMERCY SOLANGE went HAM on her Brotha in Law.

Idk but LAWDT
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Those kicks and punches stemmed from pure hate. I’m shocked he didn’t tag her like he tagged that other girl

luVn_liFe says:

Sandra
      U posted she BEGGED,cried and promised her next surrogate baby to be there?

Okay so I embellished the story a little bit. It was all in fun. :lol:

:hahaha: i knowed Solo was cray but DAYUM!!!! :ghost:

Beta says:

Chiiillleee

SoNastyandSoRude says:

Yea it appears she was defending bey… and the way jay never got upset..solo got that liquor in that system and went ham

I :love: Solange even more now
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      COSIGN

You know who I need to write a book?

K-legged Julius The Bodyguard. He see and hear it ALL. They best KEEP paying him GOODT forever and 15 days. And treat him nice. Cause if they EVER piss him off?

ButterflyKisses says:

Idk but LAWDT
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

right?! :box:

good lawd Julius mighta saved her damn life, bc it look like her thuthta wont finna do SCHITT! :eek:

i just can’t at the moment yall :nono:

(I wonder if the pictures came before or after the fight?)
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      that’s what I was wondering

Matchsticks says:

all I know is these fools BET NOT cancel this concert! shooo… :tea:

VDot says:

Man :wtf: was that video about?!?! :blink:

Solange went hulk mode on Jay :karate: :box:

I wanna know more :popcorn:

You know the Carter/Knowles family is PISSED about this video getting out :angry:

…from what I heard.

——————
      So basically regular chit niggas (broke and rich) do. oh

Exactly. Not even something for Solange to get upset about. You saw Beyonce was calm and chit.

datsmdubya2u says:

wow i just saw the Jay-z Solange video… Jay-z showed remarkable restraint :coffee:

I :love: Solange even more now
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      COSIGN
      You know who I need to write a book?

:rofl: :cosign: like a bih! been sayin this! Julius got AWLLLL the goods! :lock:

SoNastyandSoRude says:

Solo did a good ass karate kick…she must be skressed out lol

sassyshe says:

by Sandra Rose
      ————-
      Ok cool cause you know your blog is the creme de la creme and just didnt look right that such other blogs had like a copy and paste of the stuff you was reporting, usually they change wording

Gigi26 says:

Shiiid Solange don’t need shyt in her system, she crazy from the get go. She prolly had that built up hate in her.

Truth be told, word around the streets is that Jay BEEN fukkin awf on Bey…they play it cool. Me thinks Jay turnt lil Miss Bey out and he got some shyt on her that she can’t just walk up and leave :tea:

Solange just waited for the perfect oppty.

She’s a good sister :yes: My lil sis would do the same for me too :lol:

I just saw it :shock:
      1) Solange meant that. I think that was something real. She was emotional and pissed.
      2) Some people commented that that’s between them and Bey shouldn’t get involved (on their site) :thinking: yea but it’s a woman (your sis) hitting a man (your husband) …. wouldn’t you step in and try to stop the chick in order to not escalate it? Cause if he hits her then :no: Seems to me she was cool to let it go till she kicked him. But it looks like he walked up and said something to her and it pissed her byke off while she was being restrained. We need a post :waiting:

San ah make ya dance says:

Who aint fougt or attacked an in-law :tea: OH…Its always something with they a$$es

solo got that liquor in that system
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      When Remy is in their system… aint no tellin…

~ Jay-Z

HOWEVER, the gays still is MAD at Tank

so dey mad at Tank but not at the minister? :kona:

@MATCH STICKS
      “all I know is these fools BET NOT cancel this concert! shooo…”

They won’t.

…or at least Jay Z won’t. He’s deeply in debt and obligated to do those concerts for Live Nation. He will be doing concerts till’s 75.

libra80sbaby says:

****************

Solo was like

nucca WHAT?! u gone have my sista posin witcho side bish in PUBLICK??! nah son! :karate: :windmill:

™ says:

I would call that a little “creative editing” on another blog’s part. Beyonce didn’t need a work VISA to travel to another country for a wedding, unless she was a paid performer at Kelly’s wedding. :coffee:

Carrington says:

On the video, Julius hit the stop button on the elevator. I guess he was making sure the doors didn’t open and Michelle and Kelly were standing there with their Cricket phones yellin’ worldstar.

After the fight, you see them all leave the building, Solange is mad as all hell and Beyonce gets into the car with her – Jay Z is escorted to another vehicle.

Yeah, he did SOMETHING. Otherwise, they would’ve sent Solange back to the Econo Lodge where she was staying for the night.

ButterflyKisses says:

™ says:

ButterflyKisses says:

Idk but LAWDT
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

right?!

i just can’t at the moment yall
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:pray:
      If only we could get some audio sound from in there.. or atleast I good copy where I can try to read some lips or something

@Nancy Drew….. I have no idea who this tangle eyed sapsucker is. But for some odd reason, her face made me smile early this Monday morning.

Just thought I would share that beauty with the rest of the Rose Garden. :coffee:

@GIGI
      “Truth be told, word around the streets is that Jay BEEN fukkin awf on Bey…they play it cool. Me thinks Jay turnt lil Miss Bey out and he got some shyt on her that she can’t just walk up and leave ”

Yup.

Smonae says:

Then Bey begged to go
      Now she ditched her to go to a game

My weekend readers knew I was fibbing about Beyonce begging and pleading. :lol:

MrsL says:

Me thinks there’s trouble in the Carter household :tea:

Bey was prolly drunk or somethin :yes:

*****

Agreed. Chile I wonder what done happened! :popcorn: That H-Town came out!

Beyonce was just chillin’ at first like she was in La-La land. I think she was drunk AND high.

Tank too old for Eddie Long(stroke)

:hahaha: hilarious! (cause it’s true) :kona:

Long Time Lurker says:

I’m sure she was joking. :coffee:

VDot says:

Then the video after the fight shows Solange walking out pissed the fukk off. They wouldn’t even let Jay get in the car with the sisters. :lol:

This chit is hilarious. :yes: Maybe Jay’s sidepiece was at the Gala too and Solange was like :huh: :box:

Wasting time says:

And they left in separate cars after.
      Lord let the audio leak sometime today!!

lisaROSE says:

Solange was mad cause she bought his album and wanted her money back!!!!

Buttercup says:

I had to watch the video before it’s snatched down :shocked: If only there was audio. I felt like Solange was saying, “The next time you pull a stunt like that, I’m gonna fukk you up.” Jay said something slick, and Solange lost it. I didn’t even notice Bey was in the elevator too until halfway through the video.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Bey did step in between them, once Jay had her foot :eek: laWD solange is sick and TIYAD of JAY!!!

Carrington says:

@ Sandra Rose nem…

Y’all worried about the wrong $hit right now… The only Knowles we worried about right now is the one who couldn’t sell out a Piggly Wiggly…

sassyshe says:

So Sandra who gets the cash from the prenup – jay or bey

says:

how bout they prolly dont eem address it, watch :tea:

Just Looking says:

Jay Z prolly said something about the Push Up Pop Orange Crush material thing she had on. Called a dress by some. :shrug:

Lordt, chile looked like a reject from the Supremes.

Gigi26 says:

Taken: Jay did say some shyt to her when she was restrained that’s why she turnt back up!

WHO WANTS THE PERFECT LOVE STORY ANYWAAAAYYYY CLICHE CLICHEEEE LMFAO

the innanets do GNAT play yo! they got Jayz/Solo memes ALRET! :dead:

So I just get on the computer, and I see the old man Jay Z getting bum rushed, and I say to myself, “Self, I know Sandra gonna be all over it.” So I log on and what do I see? Nada. Disappointment, I tell ya.

Oh yeah, Hi.

San ah make ya dance says:

Lordt, chile looked like a reject from the Supremes
      ——————

Carrington says:

I’m sure she was joking.
      – – – – – – – – –
      SHEEEEEYID – you haven’t seen that video – at all. LMAO

VDot says:

*Searches pocket* I got $10 for whoever can produce the audio to the elevator video.

Someone on TMZ said that was the first hit Solange has had :no: :yes: :lol: In her defense, I do like her :whistle: Losing You song

capricorn83 says:

I guess I’m the only one not thinking the fight was about something Jay did to Bey. I think Bey is more like a “Cynthia”…stand back and watch in violent situations. Plus she knows Solange’s temper best…she probably stayed back so SHE didn’t get hit too

ButterflyKisses says:

Bey did look zombied out.. She need to put dem wine coolers down.

Let me stop before the Beygency :chase: come and get me .

WHO WANTS THE PERFECT LOVE STORY ANYWAAAAYYYY CLICHE CLICHEEEE LMFAO

:ghost:

sassyshe says:

Bey shouldnt be surprised if jay cheating I mean she did get him on the rebound from blu cantrell who left him cause he knocked up ole free who had to abort that baby

SoNastyandSoRude says:

Jay couldn’t talk about nobody’s attire when he looked like he worked at cheesecake factory

Really :thinking: I really never get that vibe from him. I’ve been wrong plenty of times before tho

@SASSY
      “So Sandra who gets the cash from the prenup – jay or bey”

Is this a serious question? Beyonce gets’ EVERYTHING. Jay gotta pay her for how many kids she has! :lol:

I mean, Beyonce gets song credits for chit she don’t write. Meanwhile, Jay Z sold his entire song catalog AND took on debt in the process. **which is why he tours every year**

Say what you want bout Beyonce’s father, but that nigga is an old school hustler.

Maybe Jay’s sidepiece was at the Gala too and Solange was like
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Maybe Cause shenell Scott done moved back to the states :tea:

Buttercup says:

wouldn’t you step in and try to stop the chick in order to not escalate it?
      ===============
      :yes: I would.

Aprilbaby says:

Who else saw Solange go in on Jay???? Why is Bey just standing there like it’s not happening. He must treat her like dodo.

MsOnederful says:

Sandra…is waiting on her sources..to give her the :coffee: on what went down in the elevator before all this popped off.. If only Auntie was cool with Julius…LAWD knows he can write a tell all if he did not sign that confidentiality agreement..tsk tskk tskk…. Julius was probably like my job is to protect beyonce.. Not her husband… a MESS i tell ya!

@Sandra Rose…..

:stop: Them won’t no play hits. :no: Them was let me go so I can scratch this nigras eyes out licks. :yes:

I’m just :thinks: what took so long for the video to be released. Wasn’t the event like a week ago?

Queeenie says:

Welp it’s all about to hit the fan rhet nah!!!

Solange was mad cause she bought his album and wanted her money back!!!!

womp womp womp ..
      You like the little cousin that come in with a joke and everybody be like :eek:

FuturedocDonte says:

Auntie are u sure she wasn’t there? She posted a pic of herself wearing (what appeared to be) a gown with a corsage… Looked bridesmaid-ish to me? :coffee:

Have we talked about the solange -jay z fight in the elevator at the Met Gala. Solange… Is …. Off her meds again :eek:

ChanStillAintShyt says:

Oh yeah, Hi.

i’s hoping Sandra is hard at work putting her own spin on the sitchyachun & chit. hey Chan! :waves:

ButterflyKisses says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:dead:

MsOnederful says:

P.s. depending on the circumstance…to. I’m not letting my sister hit my husband.. We woulda just had to RUMBLE on the elevator.. Gowns and all! SMH You not going to hit my man.. blood or no blood.. sheesh..

capricorn83 says:

Lawd… Twitter already started… #whatJayZsaidtoSolange :rofl:

™ says: how bout they prolly dont eem address it, watch
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      As they shouldn’t
      :tea:

SoNastyandSoRude says:

I’m sure this isn’t the first time she has had to
      Go fool on his azz… hTown

says:

was those Solo’s shoes flying lawd?

Nancy i can’t eem get byke to Tank all this den got me in a lil frenzy :ashamed:

:cosign: I was just about to font this. You see after she got those first licks in he walked up on her like “BISH TRY ME AGAIN” and she delivered :lol:
      Where is OTB?? I know she would enjoy this :rofl:

sassyshe says:

@long time, whatever employee stole that tape was negotiating a huge payout from tmz hence the delay

MsOnederful says:

Long Time Lurker says:

@Sandra Rose…..

the person who sold the video.. made sure..he/she was going to get a fat CHECK from TMZ before selling it to them.. you know just in case they find out who leaked it…

sassyshe says:

1. On Friday, I broke the news about the upcoming wedding and that Beyonce was not invited. 2. The quotation in my Saturday post is what I AND OTHER BLOGS COPIED AND PASTED WORD FOR WORD from Urbanbelle.com, which quoted a Costa Rica newspaper saying Beyonce was in Costa Rica. 3. What I wrote about Beyonce begging and pleading was an obvious joke.

Reasons Jigga got windmilled by his SIL
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      He leaned in and told Solange… that dress your sister got on IS FUGLY.

Smonae says:

Damn Sandy whats the tea on this,, If TMZ dont have audio who does ????
      :popcorn:
      WTH did Jay do to Bey, he dont want it wit the Beyhive :hahaha:

Buttercup says:

=============
      :rofl: Not Cricket though :wail:

SoNastyandSoRude says:

#whatjayzsaidtosolange you can’t be our next surrogate again #whatjayzsaidtosolange why does jules look like a tabby cat #whatjayzsaidtosolange your allowance is now biweekly

sassyshe says:

SoNastyandSoRude says:

#whatjayzsaidtosolange did you know you were pregnant when you filmed Johnson family vacation

#whatJayZsaidtoSolange
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      YOU not Mathew “baby”. NIXON is.

WE BE ALL NIGHT….LOVVVVEEEEUHHHH :rofl:

capricorn83 says:

Lawd… Twitter already started… #whatJayZsaidtoSolange :rofl:
      ===============================
      I’m going to have to trade my Positive party research for this hastag!!

SoNastyandSoRude says:

Probably had something to do with her ex husband. .He hang around jayz like he part of jiggas nuts

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Tina was a cast extra of Witches of Eastwick.

OpinionHated says:

I just saw the Jigga Solanage “fight” – she was spitting at him too – WTF could make you so mad at your sister’s husband to go bat sh*t crazy on him in public – either too much alcohol was involved or this is some long standing pent up anger – Bey’s reaction is odd – at the very least I’d try to calm my sister down – she – Bey – looks like she is drugged up and her reactions are non existent – you in an elevator with kicks and fists flying and you don’t even attempt to duck – this story is chock fulla intrigue….. Jay is not afriad to hit a chick so he must on some level respect Solange or she was somewhat justified in her attack.. remember that chick Jigga choked out – forgot her name though….

Queeenie says:

Bey didn’t seem drunk or high just seemed like she is used to that :tea:

Just Looking says:

capricorn83 says:

Lawd… Twitter already started… #whatJayZsaidtoSolange :rofl:
      +++++++++++++++++
      It was def the Orange Pop Push creamsicle “Dress”

He said “Yo Solo, your dress got me wanting a orange creamsicle”

She Responded :karate: :fight:

Smonae says:

MsOnederful says:

:cosign:

says:

:rofl: po Kelly caint eem have her own wedding post on SR wiffout Bey takin ova :dead:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Why dont you go worry about your other sister Kelly?

I have no idea who this tangle eyed sapsucker is.

well, um, thanks….
      :ghost:

Bey released the tape bein PETTY :ha:

yall know this is promotion for the tour right? :tea:

Wasting time says:

#whatjaysaidtoSolanage . . . You can’t be Drakes friend anymore!

Smonae says:

Where’s Olivia Pope fix this!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      NEXT TIME hoe you getting stabbed like Un Rivera.

SoNastyandSoRude says:

#whatjayzsaidtosolange when u gonna arch those brows

po Kelly caint eem have her own wedding post on SR wiffout Bey takin ova
      ______________________________________
      BLAME BEYONCE :rofl: :hahaha: All roads lead back to her.

@SASSY
      “@man asked cause in 2010 there was a debate about who was paying who based on the prenup, some said it was jay getting 10 mil for 2 years and a mil for each year after and other said it was the other way around.”

Yeah, Jay Z ain’t gettin nothing outta Beyonce mayne. :lol:

I just watched it again. Couldn’t help it. This shyt funny as hell!

Solonge stepped on the elevator like, “Come on nigga, take this ass whooping.”

I think she may have spit on him at the end :coffee;

Ok, maybe not, but that would have been a nice finish. Shyt, ain’t no audio so I can put my own spin on it, can’t I? :shrug:

™ says:

Bey released the tape bein PETTY :ha:

yall know this is promotion for the tour right? :tea:

I believe it. :lol:

Gigi26 says:

and Idgaf but Bey looked worn out at the Nets game, she def didn’t look like her normal self..that shyt was staged. PERIOD

Solange attached JayZ on an elevator….Sandy put up a post daaaawlin!!! :lol:

Remember that “Puppy Love” video you did with Bow Wow
      ===========================
      I hate Twiddah! :rofl:

MsOnederful says:

*****************

In fact if you look at the video of them exiting the building (with B cheesing like the Stepford wife that she it), Jay tries to get in the car with Solange and B. Julius kindly blocked him and guided him to another car. They obviously have a great deal of respect for Julius.

SoNastyandSoRude says:

#whatjayzsaidtosolange keep fuggin up and Yall all gonna be at a trailer park

!!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      You KNOW I made Cathy White disappear.

#whatjayzsaidtosolange

Sorry this elevator for stars only!

:eek: Reposted for effect..

Hershey says:

Fix it Jesus :praying: Solange said eff you Hershey I already did fix it :fight:

#whatjayzsaidtosolange
      I just smoked the last :smoke:

says:

Taken :rofl: u KNOW all roads do!

also i heard TMZ HAS the audio :bounce:

says:

i take it we won’t be getting a Jaz/Solo collab no time soon huh? :tea:

OTB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Booooooooo what’s going on with them :crying1: I am weak.

Just Looking says:

Orange Sherbet anyone?

Why Orange Glad you came?

Everybody was fly cept you!

She sick of him.

Fay :bite: I need the audio. I NEED THE ANSWERS

SoNastyandSoRude says:

#whatjayzsaidtosolange bey stole your shine at coachella

OpinionHated says:

Lookins at pics of Jay and Bey at the game and Bey looks like she been crying a lot…. I don’t know what happened but its not good… Solange probably like I carried Blu Ivy for your azz and now you telling me you got to go on tour before I get piad – Pow Kick Spit…. phuck you pay me!!!!!!

™ says:

also i heard TMZ HAS the audio
      __________________________________________

Nice knowing you Harvey Levin….. :coffee:

Buttercup says:

==============
      The security guard who handed over the footage to them had to reach out the the right people and negotiate the price.

O T B! :cheer:

the peepas is awaiting YO take on the Solo attack on Jay in the elevator. what say YEW? *holds mic up close to yo lips but not close enough to touch bc we’on know where the mic bean* :mic:

(ILY!) :D

!!! I just skipped a lunch thinking yall finna tell me..! :waiting:

Solange aint take the pill. :no:

Smonae says:

OTB :crying: Whats going on with my fav couple

^^^^^^^^^^^
      You aint had a hit since “The Proud Family” theme song.

LTL & Taken

chiiiile if we get that AUDIO?! :faints:

btw IF they do got it? somebody frinna be some like a instant millionaire. def a 6 figga-aire :yes

Beyonce stopped in the middle to check her dress. :lol:

Buttercup says:

Where is OTB?? I know she would enjoy this :rofl:
      ============
      Solange is that one chick in the family that you don’t want to tempt. She’ll probably tell you that she has bail money :eek: Believe her!

Damn, Bey done stole po lil Kelendria shine after all, huh?

After this, ain’t nobody gon be studding that lil civil ceremony. :no:

^^^^^^^^^^^
      You aint had a hit since “The Proud Family” theme song.

:crying1:

u is killin meh softly!

Im Penny Proud Im cute and Im loud! :cheer: And I got it going.on! :nun:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      THAT is why you sang back up for Destiny’s Chile.

goat76 says:

Would he been wrong if he knocked her ass out?

Queeenie says:

Harvey bout to come up missing or get buck naked and go crazy!

I think Solange prolly confronted him about some mess :eek: and he said the wrong chit? Solange is a cancer…he had to say something SUPER foul for her to attack violently. Usually we slay with words. :shrug:

capricorn83 says:

“If you’re here, who is watching Blue” :rofl: logs out of Twitter before I lose my job

Everybody was fly cept you!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :ghost:

^^^^^^^^^^^
      Told her they was finna stop letting her do Blue Ivy hair and give that baby a perm

Told her he finally wanted to let her know she was a lame for singing in front of a laundry mat with lil esse as her byke up dancer

Told her that Nixon more talented than her and he ain’t even come out yet

@GOAT
      “Would he been wrong if he knocked her ass out?”

Nope, not one bit. Especially if she connected on that kick to the nuts.

That chit there could get you murdered.

Nice knowing you Harvey Levin….. :coffee:

:hahaha: :bite:

datsmdubya2u says:

#WhatJayZSaidToSolange hell no, you can’t open for us on tour.

Its some Hoe ****. I will bet the ticket to their show I didnt get. You can see Bey saying something to him too.. :no:

It is a sad day if SOLANGE out of all FOLKS steal Kelly shine. Who’s next… Cousin It (Angie)?

Long Time Lurker says:

™ says:
      also i heard TMZ HAS the audio
      __________________________________________
      Nice knowing you Harvey Levin…..

says:

i just seent a pic of the female mortal kombat character that does the kicking with Solo’s face superimposed on her mid-kick

:ghost:

ILY too! I think he a man. I think he tried to procure some ass. :eek:

says:

“lets get in the elevator, so we can listen to your music.” #WhatJayZSaidToSolange

missyJ says:

Solange is that one chick in the family that you don’t want to tempt. She’ll probably tell you that she has bail money Believe her!

==============

Nice knowing you Harvey Levin….. :coffee:
      =======================================
      WORD!

Matchsticks says:

He didn’t say shyt…it was a hit paid for by Dame and Cam’ron :tea:

Usually we slay with words
      :cosign:

yea it has to be about a chick. Watch Bey be singing the words to on the run like :rolleyes: Solo come on stage like F THAT CAMEL FACED NIG :facepalm:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Imma tell Jules Bow Wow is his real daddy. You better sat DOWN someplace.

datsmdubya2u says:

#WhatJayZSaidToSolange “if you’re here..who’s watching Blue”?

™ says:

played around with my heart :whistle: :headphones:

I need to see it now :crying1:

oh yeah, ASS was def involved somehow :yes:

so u thank Bey froze up in the elevator or nah?

goat76 says:

This is already the most watched Solange video of all time.

missyJ says:

==============
      :yes:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

™ says:

________________________________________________________

:rofl: Here ya go…… :trophy:

Would he been wrong if he knocked her ass out?

:no: IDK how to explain it, but you dont really care that he is a man…we just dont think in those terms…some will later be like “but you a dude…! *holds left eye*”

:lol: Solange was like Honey Badger don’t give a fukk. :no: Run it, nigga.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Kitana :ghost:

OMG THAT WAS MY FAWKIN GAME.

Fatality
      Beastiality
      Bability

Matchsticks says:

yooo, Twitter is the place TO BE with these memes! omg I’m DYING at these pics! :rofl:

datsmdubya2u says:

#WhatJayZSaidToSolange “We should play where’s waldo with your edges.”

oh yeah, ASS was def involved somehow :yes:
      so u thank Bey froze up in the elevator or nah?
      ________

Anna Mae tired of cake. She prolly was like make my sister eat that cake nigga.. :eek:

“My sister told me I should speak my mind…”
      Flawless, Beyonce. :tea:

Buttercup says:

so u thank Bey froze up in the elevator or nah?
      ============
      :no: She was thinking, “I don’t have time for this dress getting damaged. I planned on having it cleaned and returning it, so that’s what I’m going to do :yes:

missyJ says:

WOuld y’all stay out of it if your sister was trying to kick yo husband azz??

ButterflyKisses says:

You never know.. She might’ve told Jigga too say something to make her go off for a real effect publicity stunt.. That would explain her checkin her dress and being overly calm…

Nothing surprises me with celebrities nowadays…They’ll do anything to shine

SoNastyandSoRude says:

#whatjayzsaidtosolange That your name sounds like salon yet u never go there

datsmdubya2u says:

“I mean you’re not getting no younger just give Bleek a chance” #WhatJayZSaidToSolange

!!! :tea: Tell em, Butta!

ButterflyKisses says:

oops *to*

This is already the most watched Solange video of all time.

:eek:

I dont think she is checking on the dress…she lets Solange go off at first, then Jules jumps in, but solange comes back, thats when Bey steps in the middle, not exactly holding anybody back but protecting Jay for sure…she seems like she drops something and picks it up then back to her regularly scheduled programming… :crying1:

Brang byke ole Bey…

Buttercup says:

WOuld y’all stay out of it if your sister was trying to kick yo husband azz??
      ===========
      I would like to think that I would at least try to restrain my sis, because if he hits her back, then we both would have to :karate: him. I’d try to diffuse the situation.

missyJ says:

WOuld y’all stay out of it if your sister was trying to kick yo husband azz??

=============

I think I would. In my head be like :box: Yeah nigga, that’s for letting that garbage stank up my kitchen for 3 days before you took it out byke. But my face :facepalm: :tape:

goat76 says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

This is already the most watched Solange video of all time.
      :eek:
      —————-
      The internet is trill…lol

WOuld y’all stay out of it if your sister was trying to kick yo husband azz??
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      My sister HAS tried to kick my husband azz and I was sitting there with a drank like :coffee: TIL he started hollin he gonna call our mama and poleash on BOFF of us. But before THAT… I was chillin.

Get his azz for me too (Mimi LHHAtl voice) << What me AND Bey was thankin.

:think:

Jay Z looked like he wanted to wretch back and clobber ol Solange after that first kick. He even motioned up like he was about to swing.

But then he stopped. :lol:

datsmdubya2u says:

: I think Jay-Z farted in an elevator and blamed it on Solange. #WhatJayZSaidToSolange

Crickett says:

Bey stood in front of her husband towards the end. Solange probably bi-polar. If it were the other way around Jay would have cuffs on.

MrsL says: