How Your Favorite Celebs Celebrated Mother’s Day

Monica Brown and her mom Marilyn Best

Mothers Day

Sunday was a special day for children big and small to show their moms (and caregivers) how much they are appreciated. Our favorite celebrities took to their social media pages to express the immeasurable Love and affection they have for their moms. Check out the pics after the break!

Tameka Harris and her mom Dianne Pope

Mothers Day

Former Xscape singer Tameka Harris held a brunch for her mom, Dianne Pope, and extended family on Sunday.

Tameka Harris and King Harris

Mothers Day

Ciara

Mothers Day

La La and her mom

Mothers Day

It’s an incredible moment when women discover for the first time what true Love really means.

La La and her son Kiyan

Mothers Day

Keyshia Cole and Munchie

Ludacris

Mothers Day

Eudoxie and her mom

Mothers Day

Singer Janelle Monáe spent Mother’s Day with her beautiful mom in Dubai.

Janelle Monae and her mom

Mothers Day

Evelyn Lozada and Shaniece

Mothers Day

41 Responses to “How Your Favorite Celebs Celebrated Mother’s Day”

Smonae says:

Mo’s baby is sooo purty look at those chubby cheeks :yes:

Just Looking says:

Beautiful! :love: my mommy too :love:

Hope all enjoyed the day. My heart goes out to all the Moms that have gone on to be Angels. :love:

:yahoo:
    MO’s BABYGIRL!!!!! :love:

Monica and her mother are very good looking womenz

Beta says:

How nice

I really enjoyed readding on the mother’s day tributes on social media from my homies and celebs alike.

Shannon done spit little Miss Lailah out all by his damn self. I guess Mo better swab her like Kirk. Too bad Tiny didn’t teach her little guy that money stacks are for strippers and drug dealers not mommies or any other woman that she respects. I gotta give it to Tiny and T.I. They are breaking their necks to make sure their priviledged kids are as ghetto as possbile.

Tea Is Finally Here says:

Wow Janelle Monae’s mom looks so young!

Beautiful pic of Monica and her daughter and mother :love: I have nothing else to say :shrugs:

EVERYONE looks awesome – I loved the PICS they all shared :crying1:

Which is Tiny’s sis the lady with the green top?

Lala and her Mother look just alike.

but SANDRA.. Singer Keyshia Cole spent Mother’s Day as she does every waking moment of every waking day: with her adorable son, Munchie.
    come ON now. U Know that isn’t true. :stop:

@Man :warning: NEW POST FOR YOU BRUH!!!

Beautiful pictures. Tiny has been looking good! I don’t like that her son is carrying around that much cash :no: Seems a bit much and I hope they know the value of that money AND there is enough left for them when they grow up.

sassyshe says:

It was so sweet. Really like this part of Monica.

jeniefrumdabloc says: Beautiful pic of Monica and her daughter and mother :love: I have nothing else to say
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    yep, and I think the framed pic is her grand moTher

goat76 says:

Happy Belated Birthday K-Weezy!!

capricorn83 says:

How Your Favorite Celebs Celebrated Mother’s Day
    ————–

Still waiting on MY favs cause those up top….. :tape:

Cute pics though…

scorpio says:

Nice photo, really like the way it shows the generations.

Just Looking says:

Tiny and T.I. They are breaking their necks to make sure their privileged kids are as ghetto as possible.

:kona:

:yes:

n1kk1a says:

A stack? Doesn’t she already have thousands of stacks of her own?

GOAT! whats up honey?

Wasting time says:

Mommy Love

Damn Jonae momma looks younger than Jonae.
    Monica Pic was very cute!!

VDot says:

Tiny’s :boobs: sure are spilling out of that dress. Okay, girl ;)

These mama’s are cute ‘n chit :yes:

Tea Is Finally Here says:

I didn’t see my grandmother on Mother’s day because my aunts and cousins are to damn ghetto and I hate visting…was that wrong or should I just put feelings aside and suck it up?!! Help!

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:I don’t like that her son is carrying around that much cash
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    STOP with the Manufactured Crisis! U know that child wasn’t carrying around that cash.
    like U think he had his driver take him to the bank and he withdrew it

@Nori thanks for the explanation downstairs. That’s deep :no:

TruGemini says:

Monica’s daughter is so stinking cute :heart:

Ciara, please have this baby already :smack: I’m tired of her always trying to sex up the pregnant-as-hell pics

Luda, really??

And tiny and that ‘stacks’ pic… smh

goat76 says:

luVn_liFe… says:

GOAT! whats up honey?
    ———————
    Hey LuVn… Nothing much been grindin!! How are u doing?

Eudoxie looks about 20 years younger with out all that make up and chit on.

San ah make ya dance says:

:heart:

Tea Is Finally Here says:

*********************

You’re a little late, but if family causes drama and you don’t like drama then don’t go if they have to be around. Spend time with Grandma the day before or something. Maybe take her to dinner.

My brother in law and my nephew cooked for us yesterday. It was yummers :pizza: I got alot of beautiful gifts x’s DOS since my bday was on Friday. And my mom did too since her bday is tomorrow. When Dubb19 is a mom she too will rack up since her bday was on Wed. HA! :rofl: My older sister done put that cc of hern on ICE til Nov/Dec :rofl: Said she done spent over $400 since May 1st buying bday gifts for three and Mother’s Day gifts for FOUR (our other sisters are moms too).

SoNastyandSoRude says:

Glad mothers day older..wanted to tell one of my followers her mom looked better than her..and younger

Blessed GOAT, aint even bout to complain. It wont change a THANG!
    Im goodT
    :wink: Nice to see Ya

like U think he had his driver take him to the bank and he withdrew it
    Stop laughing at me :wails: I have seen episodes where Tip hands then stacks of cash to have and where King has pulled stacks out of his pocket. As a matter of fact if I remember correctly Tiny told Tip to take him to a bank or show him how to be more careful because it was dangerous how he was flaunting it. So not to get serious but he really does have that much cash in his possession :oops: He be flossing.

San ah make ya dance says:

@Dubb, yall a$$es would be getting COMBO gifts :hahaha: Im bout to start telling my bros enough of the kid gifts til I get me ONE. Buying gifts every month :cuss: All of em should be hitting my hand on my bday

got alot of beautiful gifts x’s DOS since my bday was on Friday.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :happybirthday: dub (belated) :partyhat:

missyJ says:

==================

Oh so you saying Keyshia now puts Tommy down on her resumes? :cloud:

Matchsticks says:

so are we gonna talk about Solange punching and kicking Jay-Z in the elevator??? :tea:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

As a matter of fact if I remember correctly Tiny told Tip to take him to a bank or show him how to be more careful because it was dangerous how he was flaunting it. So not to get serious but he really does have that much cash in his possession.

He be flossing.
    *************************

Like I said, ghetto as humanly possible. :no:

zurishay says:

The things I would do to little Laiyas face…omg…my poor baby gets smothered with kisses. I know he wants a break sometimes. Hey Monica, can I babysit?