In Case You Missed It: Catfish Season 3, Episode 1

Catfish Season 3

In last night’s season 3 premiere of Catfish, Nev Schulman and his camera-toting sidekick Max Joseph meet “nice guy” Craig who got reeled in by a shrewd sociopath who assumed a sexy online persona named Zoe. By now you know how the story ends.

Nev and Max quickly unravel Zoe’s online identity to reveal a sad, pathetic, chubby, homely woman named Cassandra who destroys the lives of social media users because she was bullied as a kid.

Watch the full video below:

Video courtesy of Ddotomen.com

33 Responses to “In Case You Missed It: Catfish Season 3, Episode 1”

Gigi26 says:

Both of them rode the special bus together :tea: This shyt just confirmed it.

The only words that fat chick had in her vocab was I guess.

Beta says:

How are people still getting Cat fished in 2014 :stop: with the fakeness already

Buttercup says:

On the day I forgot my headphones and have no plans whatsoever to be ish. I really want to watch the video :cry:

Ok so when are fat girls going to realize that they can be fabulous too. Monif C done made enough fabric for yall. Get off the dam dating sites and head to a chubby chaser party. Its ppl out there who want yall in all your bigness.

Not Man :nono: but a whole lot of other ppl do :shrugs:

Wasting time says:

Yes Beta!!
    How are peoples still being catfished…lol

User Friendly says:

Its ppl out there who want yall in all your bigness.

Not Man :nono: but a whole lot of other ppl do :shrugs:

I heard Man loves him some big gulls :yes:

Buttercup says:

Its ppl out there who want yall in all your bigness.
    ===========
    One of my brothers is about 5’6″ 140lbs and says he likes to climb big girls like a tree :lol: I can’t with him.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I heard Man loves him some big gulls
    —————
    *sings* Watch out for the big girls, thick, thick, gurls. lol. Is that why all his dates are at Applebees? :popcorn:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

My little brothers like big girls. He said they can cook.

Beta says:

I heard Man loves him some big gulls

I heard Man loves him some big gulls

oh really? do tell, Ms. Sandra! :popcorn:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

My little brothers like big girls. He said they can cook.

One of mine likes brick houses with extra crevices :yes:

Another one likes brick walls. Flat as a board. :smh:

missyJ says:

I don’t even know why these lonely sad folks is calling Nev to come blow they life up. They know girl ain’t real and they DO NOT CARE. They just happy somebody on the other end of the line cpl few times a week. Then they get greedy want the fairytale to be real so they call Nev. Next thing you know they lonely again, reaching out to the next “model” trying to be they boo :facepalm:

I haven’t seen this show before :tea:

Beta says:

How are people still getting Cat fished in 2014 with the fakeness already

and those nigerian email scams. :smh: ppl still going on dateline and 20/20 crying about how their whole retirement savings got stolen.

2know the ledge excuses are for the weak says:

can’t believe ppl are still getting catfished. saw uptop where someone said no need for big gurl to be online now days. so true nothing wrong with being a little thick in the waist and chubby in the face.

San ah make ya dance says:

:stop: Catfish. I enjoyed it while it lasted, but everything is scripted now. I wont believe none of this shyt

San ah make ya dance says:

My little brothers like big girls. He said they can cook.
    ————–
    I got a brother like this :hahaha: He so lil too, its so funny. Not obese but thick

Buttercup says:

I would like to think that I am too nosy to get catfished. I will google someone with the quickness. You can’t believe everything you read on the internet, but court documents are fairly easy to find.

Beta says:

:facepalm: my coworkers father has lost all of his money too them gave them a total of over $300,000 and is still trying to send them money till this day demanding his millions that “they” promised him :oldman:

Sunkissed404 says:

I can’t even get into this show forreal… smh

kamadiva says:

@Buttercup – :cosign: I google all the time…an amateur PI!

My uncle likes big gulls…between 250 and 350!

kamadiva says:

I don’t watch this…seems to me as being a mockery of the “not too bright” people.

My son prefers thicker girls too…and he a lil slim thang!

kamadiva says:

:offtopic: I saw some pics from Kandi’s wedding on another site and it seems Phaedra ain’t wasting no time in finding her next man once Apollo goes on extended “vacation”. She was all bent over and twerking on some dude. :wink:

kamadiva says:

one monkey dont stop no show. :buttshake: or in this case, one donkey.

San ah make ya dance says:

————-
    I saw those too :hahaha:

Wasting time says:

“offtopic:

Jada tells TMZ

“There was nothing sexual about that picture or that situation. You guys are projecting your trash onto it and you’re acting like covert pedophiles, and that’s not cool.”

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Jada tells TMZ

——————-
    Letting your kids parent themselves is not cool either. Letting your 13 year old do whatever she wanna do is not cool. Letting your son wear skirts is not cool. (sorry if i am offending anyone) Bye Felicia. You stay on FB talking about other people, but can’t deal with your OWN. Jada, get your parenting skills up before you say anything else.

Jada is delusional. even if the pic wasnt sexual it was meant to imply sexuality. I would look again but im scared the FBI gonna come for me. I really do not like that pic and my son would not be in something like that looking like a chester the molestor.

…..buuuutttttt in a lot of Kimora Lee and Brooke Shields’ modeling pix they were only 14 or 15 years old too. :shrugs:

Jada just doesn’t get it :shrugs: No child her age should be hanging out with anyone his age…. innocent or not :rolleyes: and any man his age hanging out with someone that young has mental issues :shrugs:

kamadiva says:

And Russell shole snatched Kimora up when she was about 14 or was it 16?? :thinking: As “they” say the story is, they met when she was that young, but did not date until she was older. :huh:

kamadiva says: