Is Solange Knowles Enjoying Jay Z Fight Video Controversy?

Solange Knowles makes first public appearance since elevator incident

Sources say Beyonce‘s troubled younger sibling Solange Knowles is enjoying every bit of the notoriety caused by the release of a viral video that shows her punching out her sister’s aging husband, rap mogul Jay Z.

On Monday, a surveillance video showing Solange assaulting Jay Z inside an elevator at a posh NYC hotel was leaked to a gossip tabloid. If you think Solange is remorseful about the embarrassment she has caused her famous sister, think again.

From Show Biz Spy via Rhymeswithsnitch.com:

Solange is LOVING that she’s getting so much press after a video of her attacking her sister Beyonce’s husband, Jay-Z, in anelevator leaked online.

“In Solange’s book, all publicity is good publicity!” a source said.

“She is LOVING that her name is in all the newspapers and websites. “She hasn’t had this much press in years!”

• Full Video of Beyonce’s Sister Attacking Jay Z in Elevator
  • Throwback Wednesday: Beyonce and Solange
  • Source: Beyonce Leaked Elevator Video to Force Solange to Seek Professional Help
  • Remember When Solange Knowles Canceled Her European Tour Over Mental Health Issues?
  • Photo: Deano / Breedo / Splash

81 Responses to “Is Solange Knowles Enjoying Jay Z Fight Video Controversy?”

iscream says:

Hey Solo you really want them to talk… Do an interview and tell why you beat Jay like he tried to comb your hair.

iscream says:

Wasn’t the last time she got this much press also Jay related? When she cussed that black lady out when she asked a question about Jay Z.

@ iscream: I do vaguely remember that incident. :thinking:

lisaROSE says:

they say she gonna do SNL this weekend ……

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

tell why you beat Jay like he tried to comb your hair.

Thando says:

I love the way she does not have any F*ks, dam*s, figs, rats or poo to give.

Just live your life girl. As long as Jay knows why you reminded him exactly what his shoe size is, made him wear that shoe and it fit just right. Who cares?

My cousins’ husband and I go toe to toe (no laying of hands so far) but we know it’s always to defend my cuz and she knows whoever started it has her best interests at heart. Problem is, sometimes she will set us off just to feel special :( but we always iron it out and laugh about it over a meal and selected beverages. Family love. Do not interfere coz we will stop our fight and turn on you!

SayitAintSo says:

I won’t be shocked if Jay makes a mockery out of the issue and drops it in a verse or somethin’…tim sure they’re thinking of a plan right now to turn it around and get paid off it..or nah :shrugs:

SayitAintSo says:

I’m*

goat76 says:

I wonder if this is true:

NEW YORK POLICE are set to charge Solange with ASSAULT IN THE 3rd degree (a misdemeanor) for what she did to Jigga.

thriftStoreJungle says:

i truly don’t think she is remorseful. based on the circumstances, perhaps she shouldn’t be. “punching out her sister’s aging husband” :rofl: , oh auntie.

and just because she’s not hanging her head in shame, doesn’t mean she’s “enjoying” any of this :shrug:

GellySammich says:

Ok. Happy Janet Day! Miss you much. :love: Come back to me.

Jdore says:

:tea: I’m over this… unless the audio comes out

Crickett says:

Solange is giggling somewhere, trust me she probably even got horny after the fight. Dysfunctional people recognize other dysfunctional people and will call them over just to smoke it out and talk about their crazy escapades. And then I (fill-in the blank) and that mf (fill-in the blank), so I felt the need to (fill-in the blank). When my hubby imitates my temper tantrums, its hilarious. He runs through the house twirling knocking ova everything. I once unloaded a whole bottle of lotion on his head, sprayed him with the water hose through an open window and threatened to wake up the whole damn neighborhood if he didn’t leave me alone, hmph, waking me up telling me to meet him in the bathroom because the baby in the bed. He know I love sleep more than money.

Smonae says:

Cricket :rofl: stop holding out on that man

MisUnderstood says:

Solange isn’t worried about Jay Z. Beyonce is a trained puppet, just like Kim k. Both don’t think for themselves & need to be told what to say, do, dress, act. I love Solange & Rhiana idgaf attitudes.

capricorn83 says:

I wonder if this is true:

——————-

I would have no problem with this… :tea:

Carrington says:

I’m more impressed that this source has created a new term that was so effortless that nobody even noticed, “..in ANELEVATOR leaked online.”

Now DATS talent!

i do NOT like solange’s dress up there. Of course she’s enjoying it,look at all the attention she’s getting
      :tea:

NO Serge Ibaka for the playoffs… WELP SAN AN ALL The Way
      :bball:

Source Says Stevie J Was Arrested For Drug Trafficking In Crawford County Georgia – :popcorn: what U KNOW BOut this SANDRITA??

MisUnderstood says:

Stevie wonder trafficking drugs? :sideeye:

Ms. YaYa says:

luVn_liFe… says:
      ___________________________________________________________

Say what now? :shocked:

I think the publicity is good for her and she needs to put out some music while the spotlight is on her. But I don’t like this girl and I don’t wish her well. I’m sure I’ll get over it, but right now the vision of her beating on that man and knowing that she regularly behaves inappropriately on Beyonce’s behalf got me not feeling both of those weirdo women. I’m sure Jay is no saint, but whatever he does to get out of line I have a feeling he gets checked and put through hell over it.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Stevie j got locked up you say? Over that white you say? Chhiilleeee

Ms. YaYa says:

Stevie J was trafficking :smoke: and he doesn’t have a bond just yet so he has to spend the weekend in the slammer…don’t drop the soap :shakebutt

Ms. YaYa says:

:shakebutt:

amatrex says:

So the only way this “woman” (and I use this term loosely) can get major press is through violence against her sister’s husband??? This attention-starved, dysfunctional, little hoodrat should be ashamed of herself if she’s really basking in the spotlight from this incident.

I don’t condone violence of any kind but if Jay-Z would have backhanded Solange after she attacked him like a pyschotic MMA fighter, I damn sure wouldn’t have felt sorry for her dumba$$. A lot of these females now believe they can step to any man in a non-feminine, thuggish, manner and then cry like a helpless victim when they face retaliation. :no:

San ah make ya dance says:

Now do yall honestly believe these people need attention even Solange. You know her name right. Just stop :hahaha:

Smokie says:

In YEARS? In EVER is more like it.

Tertra114 says:

you can tell she’s lovin this press, JUST LOOK at the above pic, bish walkin around grinin and clutchin her vag!

Solonge do ya thing :yes: fawk these folks out here… I sure you had good reason to tag that azz :tea: Fawk these folks that say other wise

San ah make ya dance says:

:thankyou:

Solonge has never had an issue with getting press… what planet do folks live on smh :no:

amatrex says:

Yes, some folks know Solange’s name but the majority of people sure don’t know the “names” of her albums. Now EVERYBODY knows Solange’s name because of her ghetto tendencies, not her musical talent.

aRoTh says:

I liked her album. She did a concert on some channel and I watched the WHOLE thing. I love her song “I Decided”. #catchy

Now as far as her fighting Jay while being drunk/mentally unstable. I don’t think those were factors at all. She was mad and went off. Plain and simple. Crazy folks would have been still kickin and screaming once those doors to that elevator opened. She strolled out with “style and grace”. Drunk folks wouldn’t have gotten those type of “shots” in and still been standing upright……when the doors to that elevator opened. Jay did something inappropriate. Solange set it off. End of story.

Solange stepped to Jay like Nia Long did Deebo about Felicia. :tea:

San ah make ya dance says:

Really ghetto tendencies Foh :lol: prolly did or be doing the same thing if called for.

San ah make ya dance says:

@Jenie OK! That’s all I’m saying and ppl acting like they’ve never felt good cause to touch someone either and suffered the consequences or got away :winky:

amatrex says:

Right :rolleyes: Not!

aRoTh says:

Solange stepped to Jay like Nia Long did Deebo about Felicia
      This :tea: only folks with sense know this !!!! :winky:

Solonge realer than her sister :tea: always said that….. I respect real ….. and her albums stay in rotation too :tea: Unlike someone else :coffee:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Happy Saturday. While I do think people need to keep their hands to themselves, sometimes people do deserve to have that ass beat. Sometimes its about the principle of the matter.

SuthernBelle4 says:

Howdy y’all, for some reason I don’t believe that Rachel Roy story and I def. don’t believe Jay would raise his hand to Bey. Solange has always had a stank attitude and since she is the basement baby folk let her get away with it. I wouldn’t be surprised if Solange was annoyed about something else, Jay said something slick and she was like, “ok ninja, you got the right one today”. Again at the end of the day all of us are speculating but I def don’t believe that bull-shat story E news pushing about Jay flirting with Rachel Roy.

Ion care why she did what she did BUT I do know that she needs to NOT DO IT AGANE :eek:

Her sister worked hard for her brand and this ‘keepin it really real” (like she grew up fighting :rofl: FOH with that behavior) ish is not good for Bey & Co’s look :tea:
      And for her brand public perception is very important :tea:

Happy Weekend Roses :smoke:

That :rofl: should be up there :rollseyes: <—THIS should :facepalm:

*shouldn’t

:facepalm:

——–
      Jenny & Nakeya :2dance:

amatrex says:

Some folks are actually applauding Solange’s violent outburst against Jay-Z which is ridiculous. :no: Whatever Jay said to Solange it didn’t justify that kind of reaction from her. Don’t know if she was drunk or what her mental state was at the time but she obviously had enough sense to immediately calm the hell down for the paps once she got off that elevator. So she knew what she was doing. She could’ve tried to handle whatever situation was going on like a lady or civilized human being. But this mother of a young child chose the “keeping it real” route and breathed fresh, new, life into negative stereotypes about black women. At the end of the day, she was just being “real” so I guess that’s okay to some people. :rolleyes:

Thando says:

AAAAAUUUUUNNNNTTTIIIIIIEEEEE! I just saw something on Britains Got Talent you would love. 3 Beyonce puppets singing Single Ladies. Bey would be soooo mad if she saw it. Brilliant parody, with weave hair swinging and flaying everywhere!

:rolleyes: anyways !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DTS :yahoo: bout to put some meat on the grill :yes: How you doing ….

Send me some meat! :eek: :utensils ready: :lol:

Somebody say meat?

Ms. YaYa says:

Meat, huh?

Nasties :cuss:

Chan you bean gone for 29 yrs and you see meat and pop up! :bounce:
      :lol: #ihopeeverythingisgoingwellfotyoufriend :hug:

missyJ says:

Happy Saturday Night!

Stevie is faking the funk big time. In jail for trafficking weed and he stealing folks dishes to floss on TV :facepalm: Mimi get off the shower rod,dry awf and come get yo baby deddy :chase:

:shock: Chan ! Well hot damn! Hey there boyah ! :waves: Dts straight smashed that food :nana:

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

:bounce: just watched the on the run trailer

JerseyGirl68 says:

Heck, I do not blame her. The attention is working. Hell, I am going to buy her next album just because she whipped Camel’s a$$. LOL

Sidebar: Did you see the SNL skit about Elevatorgate? That ish was so funny. :rofl:

JerseyGirl68 says:

On a sidenote, I agree with Whoopi G that if a woman is man enough to put her hands on a man, then he has the right to knock her the eff out.

Adults should keep their hands to themselves except in the case of self-defense and bullying.

Now let’s move on to more important things in life like finding Relisha Rudd who is an 8-year old black girl from Washington DC missing since February 26, 2014 when her dumb a** moma gave her to a man who has since killed his wife and killed himself. Thank you!!

:warning: You must see the SNL skit SR :rofl:

They used the real footage BUT acted like she was trying to get a Spider of his suit! :hahaha: They used fake voices. So funny! And at the last kick she says “Hi 5 Kick Yay” or something along those lines :rofl: :rofl:

Happy Sunday Roses :hi:
      Jenny, where’s the beef? :huh: <—that lady lmao

missyJ says:

SNL skit would have been better had Keenan had Julius pank bottom lip :rofl:

M2M!!! :no:
      do y’all see this MESSY SISSY determined to upstage the very serious cause of breast cancer awareness?! :blink: so he only came in hopes of seeing Mariah so he could make a scene. :facepalm:

RHOA: did Apollo just say Phaedra slapped him awake?!
      BWAHHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :crying1: :ghost:

Jenie you seeing this mess?! :rofl:

Buttercup says:

Just the person I need to see: Mrs. Nancy. Did you put Lil Butter up to putting on 3 year old shoes WITH VELCRO? He came into my room with his Nike’s, and his feet were like Bud’s in his casket on Kingdom Come. I almost went Mommy Dearest on him. Noooooo velcroooooo shoooooes :chase:

Nancy RHOA came on :blink: glad I missed… had it with them Ho3s :nono: I saw that SNL skit, it wasn’t that funny too :no: corny… The security guard was funny and some of the Beyonce impersonator gave me a tiny chuckle…

On the Bill Board awards ….. that MJ Performance was ok….. :shrugs: but MJ looked like one of those impersonators that imitate him…. I like the song though :danban: they need to let that man rest though…. as a huge MJ Fan that performance did nothing for me…. which is very odd for me… chile I usually be crying :crying1: and shyt (big ugly tears too) when MJ get on the screen

aRoTh says:

Nancy says:

slapped him awake?!
      ________________________________

<—– Has done THIS before…but I broke into the house and caught him sleepin', LITERALLY. :tea:

:ashamed: :rolleyes:

FuturedocDonte says:

Morning :waves:

Wasting time says:

Goof Morning Roses :waves: Sandra :hi: and Bey :waves: (loved the never coming trailer btw)

FuturedocDonte says:

(loved the never coming trailer btw)
      —-
      My heart skipped a beat when I saw the word “coming” then when I realized it said NEVER I was like :crying1:

FuturedocDonte says:

Wasting time says:

I had the same reaction Future and I was so beat! How y’all going to do me like that. :no:

SayitAintSo says:

Good morning roses :waves:

MissHarlem says:

Good Morning Roses :hug:

Matchsticks says:

that trailer was everything! :danban1:

Queeenie says:

Good Morning Miss Sandra thanks for letting me in. Happy Monday to all the roses!

Tea Is Finally Here says:

The On the Run trailer was great! I would totally watch that movie. Jay did the gangsta part well and Bey actually had a little emotion.

missyJ says:

:waves: Morning

Wasting time says:

:newpost: King O Pop Hologram!