Jada Pinkett Says Willow’s Critics Are ‘Covert Pedophiles’

Jada Pinkett Smith Travels In Style Wearing A Denim Vest And Leather Pants

Actress and mother Jada Pinkett-Smith is seething mad over the public’s reaction to inappropriate photos of her 13-year-old daughter Willow Smith relaxing in bed with a shirtless 20-year-old actor.

The photos were uploaded to the website of a photographer friend of actor Moises Arias, according to Showbizspy.com.

Jada and her husband, actor Will Smith, have taken a hands-off approach to raising their children in accordance with their Scientology beliefs that children should raise themselves.

Jada Pinkett Smith Travels In Style Wearing A Denim Vest And Leather Pants

That’s probably why Jada expressed outrage at the public who criticized her 13-year-old for laying in bed with a shirtless grown man.

When Jada arrived at LAX airport in Los Angeles on a flight from NYC yesterday, a TMZ photog asked her about the controversy surrounding the photos.

Jada’s response was not surprising.

“Here’s the deal,” she said. “There was nothing sexual about that picture or that situation. You guys are projecting your trash on to it and you’re acting like covert pedophiles!”

This is the 2nd time in as many weeks that a celebrity has had to read the riot act to a TMZ photographer. Last week, rap mogul T.I. corrected a TMZ photog who erroneously reported that he and rap artist The Game were in a “tense standoff” with the LAPD outside a nightclub.

Photos: INFphoto.com

176 Responses to “Jada Pinkett Says Willow’s Critics Are ‘Covert Pedophiles’”

Wasting time says:

sigh :facepalm:

:no: and this is also what I do when I see people reposting her status updated like she is some genius or something…. fawking werido :nono: I will say this I loved her in Hawthorne :nun: that was my show….. but she is a fawking weirdo her and her entire family except for the stepson …..

Daisy says:

Before seeing the picture and reading some comments I thought the picture would be much more risqué. I thought she would literally be laid up in bed with a 20 year old. I say it’s much ado about nothing.

I like her pants & shoes tho :thumbsup:

I see Beyonce has inspired EVERY-DAM-BAWDY to get a bob cut. sheesh :rolleyes: just like last year when everybody had a braided bun.

a 20 yr kicking it with a 13 yr old girl and they just friends :rolleyes:

Daisy says:

Hawthorne was canceled just when it was finally getting good and juicy and I love the Smiths.

Wasting time says:

What we discuss off topic is made a post EXCEPT the remix lyrics :bounce”

Milky says:

It is not that damn cold in LA that she need on leather pants and a scarf… Then she has the nerve to have on sandals. I dont get it at all!

Okay so YOUR 13 YEAR OLD DOORTER is laying in the bed with a shirtless 20 YEAR OLD MAN and everybody else is the problem? Jada sitcho dumb behind down somewhere. YOU SOUND STUPID. Matta of fack I would say wait till Willow end up pregnant but we all know you know that ain’t going to happen right? :huh: You saving grace will be if Jaden get a white girl pregnant cause we all know Will’s son might be the only one to give you bio grand kids. MIGHT. :tea:

This should shock no one though, this is what this celebrities do :shrugs: they all be in the clubs, doing lines and shyt at 10 sometimes… and grow up to be weirdos … :tea: wasn’t swinging from a stripper pole at 10?

VDot says:

Last week, rap mogul T.I.

_________________________

I’m kind of amazed at how you tied Jada with TI, but since you brought him up, can we get a post on the remix he dropped with Jhene? :waiting: Please and thank you! :biggrin:

User Friendly says:

I like her pants & shoes tho :thumbsup:

Brandy had me wanting a bob :nun: she posted a bad razor cut bob on FB…. chile I started to rock a bob sew in :tea: but …..

But how did the pic get out? Who sent it? Who tweeted it? That’s the real question. How am I a pedophile for looking at what YOUR KIDS put out there and saying it looks inappropriate. A pedo would’ve been like Willow looks hawt or some BS like that. I guess she is saying T M Z publishing the photo is pedish but if nothing is wrong with the photo then :shrugs: HIT DOG….HOLLERING…

VDot steady trying. :lol:

SummerBaby says:

Jada is trippin & needs to stop thinking it’s the rest of the world. Lady get yo kids!

VDot says:

No, but seriously, who’s raising those kids?

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

But how did the pic get out? Who sent it? Who tweeted it? That’s the real question. How am I a pedophile for looking at what YOUR KIDS put out there and saying it looks inappropriate. A pedo would’ve been like Willow looks hawt or some BS like that. I guess she is saying T M Z publishing the photo is pedish but if nothing is wrong with the photo then HIT DOG….HOLLERING…

I think we were supposed to view it as artistic. Clearly the artist’s vision went right over our heads. :tea:

VDot says:

No, but seriously, who’s raising those kids?
    __________________________

The air :nun: its art

ooooh I like that lavendar nail polish too. :yes: crute! wonder why she didnt do her toes to match :confused:

I’m loving those pants she rocking :nun:

kamadiva says:

NoBODY! And that is the start of the problems.

__________________________

One could argue that “nothing sexual” is obvious in the pic; HOWEVER, your 13-y/o doorter lounging in an un-made bed with a shirtless 20-y/o SPED is highly inappropriate (and iont care WHO else is in the room w/them).

You, Jada, are projecting your irresponsibility as a parent onto the public at-large for questioning (and rightly so) what the heck this CHILD is doing laying up w/this half nekkid MAN. :shrug:

kamadiva says:

I keep saying leather is the new denim. You wear it like you would your jeans!

just like last year when everybody had a braided bun.

*cancels braid appt* :rolleyes: :kona:

kamadiva says:

So we ain’t gone talk about her edges and receding hair line? :kona:

Jada,

You and them retard sunglasses you got on your forehead can get the fukk on. You got no issues talkin bout everyone and their prollems but as soon as we see some fukk shyt about your child and call yall out on it, we’re the pedos. Bytch please.

You and your Nikko-ish husband can go the hills of west bumblefukk along with that horrid ass wig of yours and fukk awf. Ole devil worshipping asses.

____________________________

:ghost:

SummerBaby says:

That wig looks similar to the one she wore in The Nutty Professor.

San ah make ya dance says:

They got major issues and its sad, seeing as where they have came from and how their parenting is portrayed. I would’ve expected different

thriftStoreJungle says:

the photo is highly inappropriate and sadly not a big surprise coming from this family. :no: i wish the smiths and their children the very best.

That wig looks similar to the one she wore in The Nutty Professor
    ————–
    :yes: :dead:

No one said she :hump: ole boy we are just saying why is she laying under the covers in the bed with a shirtless 20 year old boy? Friend of the family or not that’s inappropriate. I am over Jada and Will *blows curly bangs*
    Byke on reality tv…. Anybody watch Hollywood Exes? I can’t stand Maitay (sp) She is an entitled brat. I used to think Prince mind controlled her but she looks just as crazy as he and probably gave it just as good as she got it. Nicole Murphy :stop: losing weight. You are starting to look like a bobble head and manly. I used to :love: her curves. Andrea Kelly … how I love her spirit and personality. Her face tho…. And her new fiancé……. Who believe he really love her????? I’d buy Shaunie O’Neal dude being in love more so than this one.

San ah make ya dance says:

:offtopic: Whats the best website to get a background check, I know yall know

Just Looking says:

:waves: Hello All

Hey MStankn – How are you? Missed you, are the kiddies better now? :hug:

I was looking at that wig like :huh: Funny cause the other day I saw where she had posted that Carol’s Daughter was not bankrupt :rolleyes: and that she had all this natural hair and it was thick and went down her byke. I side eyed cause I was like didn’t I JUST see you with half the side of your head shaved and a short hair pic??? You round here with these throwbyke weave pics and everybody like :bow:

Just Looking says:

@Sans – What you need an why?

Because you really don’t have to pay….

:yes:

Start with white pages…
    Do you have my :yahoo: ?

JL :happy: Yea my babies are good. Nothing was serious but I was being proactive. They are back to their active selves now. Outside of a :sick: here and there

@Just no I don’t, criminal (misdemeanor) court records in Georgia

sTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

That was some pretty weave :tea:

____________________________

whenever i see “fukk shyt” i should know by now to just stop reading… but, alas, i kept on reading… tell my Ma HMD and somebody get her them new Naturalizer BZees… :crying1: :ghost:

Gigi26 says:

@Taken: Mayte is a weirdo. You really that upset over some damn fur?! Bytch the animal is DEAD already, get over it.

And if I were Nicole I would’ve grabbed Mayte ass for breaking my sugar dish, bytch this ain’t Crenshaw, you cleans up after you make a mess. She intentionally broke that and that was entirely tasteless for a grown ass woman to do.

Now onto lil Bria…STAY OUTTA GROWN FOLK BIDNESS. I don’t know why she felt the need to say anything to Mayte, Nicole should’ve checked that ASAP, you lil girl are old enough to drink yes, but not old enough to be getting buck with someone ya mama’s age, sit down n be quiet. Quiet as its kept she ain’t even cute!

Andrea is cool with me :yes: Hell she married R. Kelly so she can’t do much worse than that :no: :hahaha:

Will Smith’s ex is annoying as fukk.

I like Shayna Moakler or whatever her name is…I loved the show with her and Travis Barker..they were a cool ass couple :yes:

:facepalm: Will, why did you marry this chick?

Just Looking says:

:waves: Nancy Blogs resident wine connoisseur.

:hug:

Sheesh tough crowd.

I guess I’m the only one who got no type of sexual vibe from that pic…

Anyhoo…why do ppl get so up in arms about Jada Pinkett? I’m confused about what she does so wrong…. :think:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

:offtopic: SO I was on live chat with ATT and on the phone with my husband. Why did the coustomer service person ask me if I had anymore questions and I said no babe. :oops: I had to tell her I was on the phone. Ugh

On topic:

Jada needs to stop talking all that shyt about other people on FB and stop letting her kids raise themselves. Ugh

Just Looking says:

@San – Those are free, what county.

court records or case information search

#boom #bloop

digal704 says:

That wig tho…. Is she hiding acorns in her cheeks? “Covert pedophiles”? Nah, just people with the opinion that it doesn’t look right, which is opposite of her opinion that is nothing is wrong with it.

MzTisch says:

Anybody watch Hollywood Exes? I can’t stand Maitay
    ^^^^^^^^^^

She pissed me awf last night. I was hoping Bria got her together quick. You mad about some fur?!?!?!?

missyJ says:

Meh I agree with her. He’s 20 NOW he’s been around since he was a child and grew up with these kids. They aren’t in the room alone, we are looking at a snap shot in time. My male cousins are between 5-9 years older than I am. I have a few pics just like this laying around. We are all hanging out because the boys were in charge of the younger girl cousins and their friends were around inside and outside the house. They played basketball, rode dirtbikes, and generally hung out with no shirts on. I was nowhere near 13 when I lost my virginity and it was not to any of those boys turned men.
    If lilmissy had older brothers or cousins with friends, she would be just fine to hang with them.
    Folks need to build bridges…

@Gigs :cosign:
    Nicole’s kids are hot in the tail… They wanna be hard too. You know the type :rolleyes:

missyJ says:

==============

She doesn’t raise her children “the black way” :tea:

Guinea Hen Slinga *Kah* Got That!! says:

Will, why did you marry this chick?
    ________________________

:stop: hol up wait a minute now! Jada used to be a cool ass chick in her Diffrent World and Low Down Dirty Shame days. she’s still cool but she just has unconvential views and children. :shrugs:

Will was the dork at that time. :yes:

digal704 says:

Meanwhile where is Will? I never see him anymore. Is Jada alone the family spokesperson?

Gigi26 says:

BAD: I didn’t either but whoever leaked it just created a cluster fukk. I get it, he’s 20 and its not the most appropriate but a lot of folk came to that dangerous conclusion off of one picture. No amount of explanation will help it.

Now with Jada. Le sighs. She reminds me of them Deacon board mothers who will tell you everything you do is the Devils work meanwhile her husband is fukkin her sister, she had 3 kids with 2 diff men, and her kids are either incarcerated, flamboyant homosexuals, or THOTS.

:shock: is that Tisch?? How da heyul areeeeeeee youuuu? :hug:

Will Smith’s ex is annoying as fukk.

:lol: she’s a pill, but she must be doing something right, cause Trey seems to be a lil more ‘normal’ acting than his lil siblings :tea:
    :think: wonder what she thinks about Willow’s lil ‘artistic’ display

Hershey says:

________________________________________

Just because they correct a photographer, doesn’t make it so…that standoff was tense, the video proved it :coffee: chile these celebs stay justifying they’re bullshyt

@Just :thinking: I would say both, Cobb county though

Bad Influence says:

Gigi! :spank: I’m not gna put up with u woman! Lmfao….

Matchsticks says:

I didn’t think the pic was sexual either…BUT…but but but….this child is 13 in the bed with a man who is 20 with his shirt off…that in itself is enough to make you pause…

MzTisch says:

Was watching “Stoney” last night on EBT…….

————
    :dead: Gigi is forever slaying people!!! And yall try to tell me I ain’t shyt!!! Well damn.

dont worry Keya. you still aint :grill:

And the 20 yro laying in bed with a 13 yro don’t have pedo tendencies…ok, Jada. :sigh:

Hey, Just Looking! Hey Gurl! :waves: :hug:
    (like i don’t know she tryna call me a lush :rolleyes: )

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

She doesn’t raise her children “the black way”
    ———–
    Should of read:

She doesn’t raise her children at all. (fixed that for you love)

—————————————-
    Now you know Sheree don’t play that shyt. Her whole aura screams I’ll pop that ass and talk yo ass to sleep after :no: :claps: :lol:

OpinionHated says:

I think Jada and some others missed the point entirely – the picture in itself is not the issue the issue is that your 13 year old is hanging out with a 20 year old – I don’t care if its a boy or girl no 13 year old should hang out with a 20 year old and no 20 year old with any sense would want to hang out with a 13 year old… on top of that she is laying between his legs – appears to have her head on his leg – why – is he about to throw some braids in her hair why does she need to be between his legs – in my home growing up company didn’t hang in the bedroom – mom said bedrooms are for sleeping so get in the living room or take your fassasses outside….

Scientology is a cult…

I’m all for people raising THEIR kids the best way THEY know how.

But come on, this shyt right here….. :no:

Ok, so she ain’t all naked and sweaty and whatnot, but Ray Charles can see this shyt don’t look right.

AND that lil girl done seen some things, too. She always got that vacant borderline hurt look in her eyes.

AND AND She should be less concerned about what the paps/blogs are saying and more concerned with that youngin doing the education.

Can this child read yet? Last time I heard her speak, she couldn’t :coffee:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

this is also what I do when I see people reposting her status updated like she is some genius or something…. fawking werido I will say this I loved her in Hawthorne that was my show….. but she is a fawking weirdo her and her entire family except for the stepson
    ********************

:cosign:

MzTisch says:

Bad Influence says:

is that Tisch?? How da heyul areeeeeeee youuuu?
    ^^^^

Hey mama! :love: Yes itz be me……I’m good. And you?

@Long Time Lurker

Saw a chick last week in Macy’s with an azz like your gravi….can you say ratchet! :rofl:

lexdiamonz says:

WHY is a 20 year old hanging with a 13!! year old JADA .. she always trying to Iyanla ANOTHER BISH FIX your OWN LIFE BISH… money can’t buy common sense them damn kids will be strung out and writing “tell-all” in the next few years .. and ummm WHERE THEY DADDY AT.. can he get off Duane nuts and see bout dem chirren

@User lol lol. I am!!….sometimes…. :kona:

Where’s Waldo? I need him to come find Jada’s edges for me.

TV One announces ‘Hollywood Divas’ reality show with Elise Neal and Golden Brooks

why the dead cant stay dead? If youre an actress then act, bitch! dont nobody wanna know about your life! :rules:

Gigi26 says:

:happy: Bad!! And her sunglasses that are covering her eyebrows annoys my life :lol:

Guinea Hen Slinga *Kah* Got That!! says:

@Long Time Lurker
    _______________________________________

DAMN!!! You should have asked her what her phone numba is? Or IG/Twitter/Facebook/MySpace/BlackPlanet/ChristianMingle or something.

You know, so I can do research and shyt….. :coffee:

Bad Influence says:

Soooooo when my niece sat on my bed after we got out the pool to watch a video premiere and my boyfriend (who had on swim trunks) sat down to watch it too….we were all being perverts or bad adults? Yeah alright…

And let’s say my son decided to snap a pic…all of a sudden it’s a whole house of adults condoning underage sex huh?

Yeah…..riiiiiiiiiiiiight…

libra80sbaby says:

:nono: Libra13 bet gnat do no chit like this. :spank: her azz good :tea:

Hershey says:

User Friendly says:

____________________________

produced by Todd Tucker-Burruss…Mama Joyce can no longer say he has no jawb! :lol: oh yeah Lisa Wu Hartwell is starring in it too…like Funky D said, a bunch of heauxs trying hard not to be featured on UnSung :lol:

kamadiva says:

2San – Cobb County court has their records online, you can search by name, case #, offense type and pleading type.

libra80sbaby says:

It aint p0rn or nothing, but he 20 and she 13 and she layin on him like that, just aint a good look to me.

Bad Influence says:

And there were other people in the room… no one ever said the 20 was hanging with Willow :lol:

We actually dnt know what’s going on but tossing around sexual innuendos is hard for me to do because I have been thru some shyt….so I’m not gna see anything more than I saw…and I saw nothing when I looked at it. I did however, realize that once tee em zee posted it, this would happen..

Yeah…..riiiiiiiiiiiiight…

the pic with Willow happened about as “naturally” as Nikko and Mimi’s sex tape. they didnt just “wake up like this”, it seems like they posed for it and set the mood lighting and everything.

VDot says:

So I come back from lumch and still no Remix post. :huh: :cuss:

Gigi26 says:

Lets talk about the Dream Hamburgular ass kicking asian bytches asses n shyt…that’s more important….

Willow is a 13 year going through a mid life crisis and Jada and Will too high to realize it.

missyJ says:

She doesn’t raise her children at all

===================

Oh so her kids popped out learn to walk, talk, feed themselves, ride a bicycle, wear their hair all gawdawful and Jada missed all of that. You don’t ever see pics of this family together. Fcuk outta here. She doesn’t fit into your neat little box so she not raising them?

I ain’t seen Jaden nor Willow snorting coke, drinking under age, driving underage, having sex etc etc (some of these vary same thing folks on this blog have admitted to doing :tea: )

Jump off the bandwagon, chile. Jaden and Willow are doing just fine.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

But here is my question: Why is the 20 year old hanging out with the 13 year old? Was this at the house? Because growing up, my momma did not really let em little brothers sit around my older friends. She said they had nothing to talk about.

Missy J

Thank youuuuuuuuu! Like why the heyul are we tearing down the Smiths? I have never had any issues with them….seem like alot of coloreds no likely them tho…ion get it…

San ah make ya dance says:

@Kama, I saw that website (I think) and nothing :confused: But I know for a fact its something. I don’t know whats up

VDot says:

I promise I was JUST about to :offtopic: to discuss this!

:thinking: I wonder if he checked to see if she had her blackbelt before :karate: He is looking thick in the face too. That Asian must have been serving him rice by the pound.

———–
    :crying1:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Jump off the bandwagon, chile. Jaden and Willow are doing just fine.
    ——-
    Missyj! :hug: then a slap on the leg. I mean ok, the kids dont really go to school, the last time Willow was on tv she could not really read. And I do think they just let the kids do whatever. I have always felt like that. A bandwagon jumper I am not. I am soooooo offended (not really) and my feelings are so hurt (no they are not) I thought we were e friends! ( we are) lol

*unplugs VDots keyboard*

missyJ says:

WHY is a 20 year old hanging with a 13
    ============================

I’ll let the Big Brother Big Sister program know. 20 year olds can no longer be paired up with teens :rofl:

Y’all on some real dumb ish with this here post.

I was a hostess in weddings at 13-16, why? Because the brides and grooms were my friends. They picked me up, took me places, mentored me, guided me were big brothers and sisters to me.

kamadiva says:

@San – u think it is in another county?

_____________________________

Whew-wee! :phew: …they done wore out all the ‘diva-ness’ that ever truly existed in the word “Diva” …now it’s like old chewed out gum… stale, tasteless, and will eventually give you a headache if you hang-on to it too long. :tea:

———–
    There is not parenting box. However, there are some things I feel like is a bit crazy about them. AND DONT TELL ME FOH!! I’ll leave when I am good and ready. My ain’t shyt hours are not over yet. And for the record I don’t hate the Smith’s. Thank you.

SummerBaby says:

———————–
    I read somewhere that she lied & made the entire story up to stay in the States. :shrug:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Well Missy excuse me. My momma did not let me do that. I could not hang out with the 20 year olds at the house just chillin. But you got it. Good greif.

San ah make ya dance says:

Talking bout raising kids. :phew: Keke Wyatt and her bro. Psychos! mama off too, but my Granny would’ve socked the slob from their mouths

San ah make ya dance says:

@Kam, naw its not. Imma give the people a call tho. See what happened or something. First offense type deal

Gigi26 says:

Keke Wyatt was on Tom Joyner show singing and she sounded like a cat being fukked in its ass :no:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I have not been watching R&B Divas, what is going on? Does anyone have a new album yet?

Y’all on some real dumb ish with this here post.
    ———-
    As opposed to the normal smart stuff? :lol:

San ah make ya dance says:

Does anyone have a new album yet?
    ————–
    :lol: …I guess they’re still working on things

missyJ says:

However, there are some things I feel like is a bit crazy about them.

===============

Crazy or just different??

I ain’t finna take lilMissy out of school, but I don’t have the millions for her to rely on if she turn out stupid :lol:

There is an entire movement of homeschooling and unschooling right now. It’s not for me, but I don’t down chit just because I don’t understand it.

:hugs: back at you

VDot says:

*unplugs VDots keyboard*

*flips over to laptop*

Hey Boo!! :hug:

———-
    Gigi did she really? That’s a shame because she could sing. I wonder why she sound like that?

————–
    :wtf: What is wrong with you :rofl:

—————————
    I read that too, that she from Canada, but I thought the rule was if you have a baby by an illegal, she now becomes legal :shrugs:

And what Dreams ass doing fukkin illegal immigrants anyways? Mail order bride much?! Well that shyt backfired :lol: cuz he now has a felony on his record.

:heart: for Missy.

Gigi26 says:

:hahaha: yo whats wrong witchu?!?!?

VDot says:

That Asian trying to press charges on an alleged beating that happened a year ago :huh: The timing on that is awfully fishy and I’m not talking…..nevermind :tape: :lol:

Gigi26 says:

Nakeya: She was singing Patti’s If Only you knew and she was struggling with them high notes chile :no: just tragic, they shouldve went to commercial :yes:

And Keke’s brother looks like Chuckie :no: all mutts ain’t cute

_________________________

:shocked: Ayyyyyyyyyy Gigi! iont e-beef w/NObody on here, but if’n YOU get me fired, im’a be forced to sue yo arse for loss of income! LOL, FOR REAL! :ghost:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Y’all on some real dumb ish with this here post.
    ———-
    As opposed to the normal smart stuff?

Wait there is a new season of Marrying the Game? Let me watch

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Y’all on some real dumb ish with this here post.
    ———-
    I swear when Miss first wrote this, I read it: YOU on some real dumb ish with this here post. But why am I now reading it right. My feelings was real hurt. ( for real this time…a little) I might need to go eat and chill. smdh

VDot says:

all mutts ain’t cute

What is wrong with you?!?!?! :rofl: :rofl:

*looks for that red velvet rope*

:thinking: :mad: MsTake, didjew eat the red fuggin rope TOO? :blink:
    :kona:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Nakeya: She was singing Patti’s If Only you knew and she was struggling with them high notes chile just tragic, they shouldve went to commercial

And Keke’s brother looks like Chuckie all mutts ain’t cute
    —————
    Chuckie the doll?! WTF and damn she was that bad? Ugh. Did they tell her she was great?

—————————
    __________________________

:nono: No siree. they be like the baby can stay but yo ass gotta go back across the border. :hi:

missyJ says:

===============

Awl dang! I ain’t mean to be the baby hormones poppin. I sowwy!!! :love: :heart: :love: take me byke. I ain’t mean none of it. Jada crazy and Willow is a heaux :lol:

all mutts ain’t cute

:ghost: Im done for

Gigi26 says:

Yall don’t make me sound crazy nah but dont Keke Wyatt brother look possessed roundst the eyes?! I find myself gripping my Bible when they put him on the screen. Lawd NO.

:hahaha: They ALL do

Matchsticks says:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Y’all on some real dumb ish with this here post.
    ———-
    lol, this bothered me too… :crying1: I’m like wayminute! :stop: we all have an opinion and opposing thoughts aren’t dumb thoughts! :(

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Awl dang! I ain’t mean to be the baby hormones poppin. I sowwy!!! take me byke. I ain’t mean none of it. Jada crazy and Willow is a heaux
    ———-
    Willow not a hoe! lmao. :hahaha: Naw we good. I know I’m in my feelings. You my e-boo!!! *sings* You mean the world to me, you are my everything* lol lol :love:

DTTS you wanna be friends today and not saying any mean stuff :grin: think you can do it? :eek:

Waitttt did she say a cat being fukked in its ass? Bish I HOLLERED! :ghost:

And what Dreams ass doing fukkin illegal immigrants anyways?

I guess Dream say, hmmph, Percy ain’t finna be the onliest one w/a vietnamese/neegrow doortr getting a spot on disney channel! :nono:

(you wrie sheck fo bebee?) :kona:

:chase: MissyJ and Gigi

Beta says:

:hahaha: I just saw this

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I find myself gripping my Bible when they put him on the screen.
    ———–
    If I have to go get my Bible when your on my TV, then I don’t need to see you. Eww. That’s some old crazy shyt. I don’t watch the show, so I have never seen him, but I will take your word for it

It is hotter than the inside of Precious thighs after she ran to catch the ice cream truck outchea :phew:

Shut it MsHippo :mad:

But ok :ashamed: JUST for next ten minutes :hug:

:blink: Dang! they can’t even give her a BF-Visa (breast feeding) until the child is weaned?) :rofl:

10 minutes :happy: I am sure you look beautiful today

Just Looking says:

Sheree and Jada use to get along so well and at one point spoke of how they were raising their kids….

I guess Jada got tired of that we are one BS. See the “open letter” that Jada wrote to a “friend” most said it was written for Sheree

“Blended families are NEVER easy, but here’s why I don’t have a lot of sympathy for your situation because… we CHOOSE them. When I married Will, I knew Trey was part of the package…Period! If I didn’t want that…I needed to marry someone else. Then I learned if I am going to love Trey…I had to learn to love the most important person in the world to him…his mother. And the two of us may not have always LIKED each other… but we have learned to LOVE each other,” Pinkett-Smith wrote.

“I can’t support any actions that keep a man from his children of a previous marriage. These are the situations that separate the women from the girls. Your behavior is that of an insecure child who needs to recognize her own weaknesses that MUST be strengthened to take on the task at hand. We can’t say we love our man and then come in between him and his children. THAT’S selfishness…NOT love. WOMAN UP… I’ve been there…I know. My blended family made me a giant… Taught me so much about love, commitment and it has been the biggest ego death to date. It’s time you let your blended family make you the giant you truly are.”

Willow acts grown as hail, and it’s not cute. From what I’ve seen parents who let their kids be themselves, are only the door for LOADS of bull chit down the road. My husband, ex wife is this way, I already told Mr. Just, can’t NO BABIES come stay at my house for the 10 years. Hence the photo. Inappropriate,it looks suggestive. PERIOD

Bad Influence says:

Gigi I told my spaniard lover last night (as I forced him to sit there while I watched) that Kekes brother is fuggin nuts. :yes:

And the mother….jaysus dnt want me to let loose on that lady :nono:

Hell Keke oogly her damn self :lol:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

:shrugs: from what Ive seen it takes a long ass time to get deported. baby be dam near grown by the time they actually make you leave.

———-
    :lol: going to watch it tonight. I am two episodes behind

Just Looking says:

User Friendly says:

___________________________
    :ghost: Good Night!

laughing too loud again! :mad:

ook here Gigi, i know you say you got that super secret clearance, but i need to know if you work in a drug-free workplace or y’all doing drug TESTING, cause this up top DO “sound crazy” and almost Keke-ish, ironically. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

(you wrie sheck fo bebee?) :crying: :crying1:

Bad: I was like..seriously…she looks like this :eek: :blink: in one. Gross

Hey so :offtopic:

Have any of u seen a documentary called Family Affair? It’s on Netflix…

I reallllllllllllly hope atleast one of u have.. :huh:

Everything except my head :lol:
    :cell: Wolf girl headed your way :rofl:

I bet you look all nice and fancy Smancy :winky:

________________________

:waiting: gimme your mailing address too! (my lawyers need to know EGGSzactly who to serve w/papers after i get escorted outta here!) :rolleyes:

kamadiva says:

MsTaken and DTTS being nice to each other…what in de Hail is going on?

Beta says:

Bad is that the one where the dad was raping the daughters and some of them started to like it :blink:

Boygah :2dance:

Hey luvmuffin!

kamadiva says:

2Bad – no…but just read the write-up from the NY Times during it’s debut…sounds very interesting. I’ll download and watch.

@Beta :yes: and hi bew! :hug:

I literally watched that doc two times in a row. I was so fugged up after it went off….. :no:

VDot says:

OMG Bad, I saw that documentary at a local film festival a couple of years ago :blink: That daddy was fugging all of his daughters :hurl: it was soon sad. I wanted to know what that daddy said in the hospital as to why :huh:

kamadiva says:

@MsTaken – :newpost: About time….

lexdiamonz says:

INTELLECTUALLY no 13 year old and 20 year old are not on the same level and IF they are something is certainly wrong… will and jada I get it yall some rich negroes yall kids and you all are “different” side-eye but say what you want don’t nobody care about them laying in the bed nothing about that picture says post-cotial I am talking about that chile looks high as DAMN KITE… smh and sitting on the bed with your neice and boyfriend and cousins IS NOT THE SAME … AT ALL…maybe I am not sure maybe I am “0ld-skool” this LAHH ATL generation is TOO MUCH for me and JADA girl bye sometime SILENCE is the best answer I had no inkling of pedophila thoughts hunty I thought that child was on “E”

missyJ says:

we all have an opinion and opposing thoughts aren’t dumb thoughts!
    =====================

My bad. I was really referring to the 20 year old can’t/shouldn’t be around the 13 year old comments. The big bro/big sis program routinely pairs young adults and teens for mentoring. Church groups, summer camps etc all understand the value of pairing teens with young adults for mentoring. Even at lilmissy school, they have Care Partners (the 5th and 6th graders buddy up with K, 1, and 2). The high school has MAC Scholars and MAC Sisters seniors mentor 8th and 9th graders. But we awf that..

Keke fawking a cat y’all say.. I would take a listen but nah. I straight

lexdiamonz says:

niece (damn keyboarrd!!!!!) lol see

Bad Influence says:

When the one daughter Chiqui talked about how gentle Daddy was and how good it would feel, I died inside…

But when she talked about the nights that she begged God to let daddy come in her room tonight because she was horny, I had to walk away…

That documentary was a little to raw/real

:no:

Matchsticks says:

@missJ

I agree, I used to do big brothers big sisters so I know that people can form bonds in different age groups. I think folks are zeroing in on his **** being off and them laying in the bed…but yes, if its much ado about nothing then folks can agree to disagree :)

Matchsticks says:

*shirt :huh:

VDot says:

I was so intrigued/disgusted at the same damn time. That daddy ought to be ashamed. He went to jail but it was for a short time, right?

That brother was like when the daddy came over for the holiday, I was like :blink: :wtf:

I actually talked to guy at the screening. Super nice, but confused till this day about everything.

lexdiamonz says:

so Missy if your 12/13 year old sister or DOOTEER (jacki christie voice) wanted to hang at a 20 year old MAN’s house no mentoring big brother big sister reading rainbow afterschool special shyt …. JUST hang … U cool wit dat? I AM NOT DRAYA/Kim/Paris/Nicki/Sunday/Jenna Jameson/etc.looks like they used to “hang” with 20 year olds when they were thirteen….lol a difference of OPINION is not dumb just different

missyJ says:

=================

Been answered. Yes. Because A) he would not be SOME MAN. B) she would be alone. The same as Ms. Willow is here. He’s been a family friend since well before he was 20 and she is there with other people.

Yes it is dumb to make a BLANKET STATEMENT that a 20 year old should for no reason befriend ever a 13 year old. When there are plenty of valid and good reasons for such a platonic relationship to be normal, healthy, and beneficial.

Mahoganynative says:

I come from a large family (blood relations and close family friends) and growing up it would be no big deal for me to chill in the same room with my older boy cousins, shirt or no shirts. How do you assume so much from one snapshot?

I agree with Jada in that people do project their on negative beliefs onto others.

I don’t know what happens in the Smith’s household but it’ll take something more concrete that that pic to make me call Jada a bad mother.

**back to lurking now**

Hair Lova says:

San ah make ya dance says:

I wonder why she sounded aweful. She is one of the many that can actually blow.

in any event…. The Smith children do as they please. Since the boy is friends with the Jaden, it’s suppoosed to be ok.. :huh:

Imho the picture just appears to look too intimate. Even if it was meant to be otherwise. Jada has to realize people are going to have opinions, she cannot be upset about that. Just like she has her opinions that she posts on fb.

kenbakerswife says:

Well she is her MOM and if she says its nothing sexual about the photo . Then there you go! She is right that pic said nothing, not sexual at all to me. And just because she might be Gay doesnt mean she cant have kids. And that is all I have to say about that.

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

IDK ABOUT THE SITUATION OF THE SMITH’S HOUSEHOLD, BUT I MYSELF HAVE ALWAYS TAUGHT MY CHILDREN THE COMPANY THAT THEY KEEP SHOULD BE IN THEIR OWN AGE RANGE. EXAMPLE, MY OLDER TEENAGE CHILDREN(17-18) HAVE FRIENDS WHOM I TELL MY 13YR OLD, IS NOT HER COMPANY. THAT IS JUST ME, I FEEL EMOTIONALLY THAT JUST AREN’T ON THE SAME LEVEL.

JerseyGirl68 says:

See how Masta have taught our rich House N**** well. They don’t even know how to protect (nor do they want to protect) their children from sexual predators.

Miss Jada is the same fool that told Essence that her grandmother taught her how to masturbate. She has no boundaries. She is a victim of incest and pedophilia herself. SMH