Malia Obama Will Be Driving This Summer

Malia Obama Will Be Driving This Summer

First Daughter Malia Obama turns 16 on July 4, and her mom, Michelle Obama, says one of Malia’s plans will be to apply for her learner’s permit. “Look out, everyone!” Mrs. Obama told Access Hollywood in an interview. Malia is taking driving lessons in preparation to hit the streets in 2 months.

From Yahoo News:

The last presidential offspring to learn to drive while in the White House was Chelsea Clinton, who was apparently taught by her father, though he hadn’t had to drive a car himself in the last 12 years, a situation Hillary Clinton described as “scary.” Neither of Malia’s parents will be teaching her to drive, however. As Michelle said last month: “I think our [Secret Service] agents don’t want us driving with teenagers … Especially the president’s detail. I don’t think they want him in the state when she’s learning how to drive. We will fortunately be able to hand that responsibility over to someone else.”

• Barack Obama is just like you; the president shops at GAP
  • Video: Obama’s daughter is only 10?
  • Stella Foster defends the Obama kids
  • Celebrity Style: Sasha Obama’s Unicorn Sweater

133 Responses to “Malia Obama Will Be Driving This Summer”

Unshakable says:

I bet she will give the secret service hounds holy hell…. :rofl:

San ah make ya dance says:

exciting. Could be scary with these crazy papps.

Unshakable says:

@San…that’s a very valid point. I pray she isn’t hounded like Princess Di. :no:

Buttercup says:

Mama Butter treated a learner’s permit was it was a legitimate license. “Butter, run to the store and get me some washing powder and a coke. If the police stop you, tell them to call me.”

sassyshe says:

Glad to see she has a sense of normalcy

Wasting time says:

:crying: Stop growing up! All this kids!
      Yesterday I had to stop mid sentence talking to Time Jr. and peep that i was talking to a damn 4 year old. With a better argument about why we should have breakfast for dinner than his father had :no: He better be a lawyer of some chit…. We had Breakfast for dinner though :kona:

It’s going to take a bit to get me off track in this post. Taken luh da kids …
      I’ll check byke in when it goes left :kona:

she got the straw dangling out her mouth like she bout to whip that car like its stolen. :steer:

:buttshake: hands on the wheel…uh huh…fk that…hands on the wheeeeyaaaalllll :buttshake:

SummerBaby says:

Neither of Malia’s parents will be teaching her to drive,
      —————-
      I wish someone else could’ve taught my kids. I was so stressed out & nervous on the passenger side.

=========
      Linda, honey, listen. You’re not listening to me, Linda :lol:

Gigi26 says:

Awww cute. My friend her in Tenleytown at a coffee shop and she’s very normalized…they both are :yes:

Maybe her unemployed brother can teach her :shrugs: NO SHADE! :lol:

Buttercup says:

:hahaha: I seriously thought about sendign my son to the likka sto’ with a note.

haters probably wouldve called the ppl on me. :rolleyes:

SayitAintSo says:

:crying: Stop growing up! All this kids!

:cosign:…my 8 year old holds a better convo with me then some adults, but I wish I could keep him from growing up…time sure does fly :cry:

————–
      :rofl: Mine too. Girl I was driving like a pro wayyyyyy before I took my drivers test. Dmn near forgot I had to take a test :ghost:

Wasting time says:

Shuddup Butter Boo!
      I said I already made breakfast once today. He said Ok lets have pancakes for dinner and you don’t have to make breakfast at all tomorrow :rofl: and he had Tiger cereal (frosted flakes) this morning.

haters probably wouldve called the ppl on me. :rolleyes:
      ==========
      :dead: Not the package store :hahaha:

——————
      :hahaha: If kids over here got us explaining to much we put a :stop: to that shyt quick. Bc I said so now go outside and play

Gigi26 says:

My father attempted to teach me how to drive….I decided it was for best for the both of our lives if I just paid for classes :no:

He failed the NY driving test three times :no:

I failed twice….passed on my third try :yes: Shyt ain’t no joke :rofl:

=========
      Right! The driving test in my rinky-dink town consisted of: reversing in a straight line, parallel parking between cones, driving around the block.

I passed that thing with flying colors. Mama Butter’s boyfriend at the time made me drive his Deuce and a Quarter everywhere. He said if I could parallel park that, I wouldn’t have a problem with anything else.

Me and my cheerleading teammates would pull up at the school about 10 deep. I was whipping that thing like Ced on Kings of Comedy :lol:

Wasting time says:

_____________________________
      :cosign:
      I stopped the car in the middle of the road, grabbed my purse and started to walk. He said my momma did the same thing to him in the same damn spot :rofl: 18 years before :lol:
      I paid that school my 30 dollars a lesson and the 50 to rent the car to take my road test..

Unshakable says:

My parents weren’t having it. I had to pay for driving class…I did that. They said they would let me know if I could be on their insurance once I completed driving school. I completed the school and they told me no….it was too expansive. I got all hyped up for nothing. I wasn’t bold like my cousin to take family members’ car and return it with the gas needle on *e*

===========
      I :heart: him already.

San ah make ya dance says:

My Drivers Ed teach told me he had a speeder on his hands :rofl: Little did I know he was correct

Awww! Look at little mama with her eyebras did. Cute.

Gigi26 says:

——————————-
      My father did some evil shyt…he had me drive on the damn Southern State Pkwy in Ny on a summer afternoon when folk was coming back from the beach! I was scared as fukk :no: Never again I told myself.

Then 2 wks later he made me drive from Brooklyn to Long Island :no: I nearly pissed in my church dress.

I said fukk him and the car. I only drive with my momma, she cool :lol:

===========
      Lead foot. I have eased up a little since I got a speeding ticket about 2 years ago. I had to pay $250 on top of the fine just to have it not show on my insurance. I think I learned my lesson.

The Pearl! says:

@San…I’ve been meaning to say: That baby in your gravi is PRECIOUS!!!!!! She looks so damned happy (and like she can’t wait to walk so she can commence to gettin into shyt).

libra80sbaby says:

:thinking: We care bout this?? I mean as Roses and all…we care? :shrugs:

The Pearl! says:

On Topic: Look how much taller she is than everyone else around her! Malia is elegant and Sasha is the cute, naughty lil sis…both girls are lovely

libra80sbaby says:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I am ready to go home :yawn:
      ——————–
      + 1 :tea:

Buttercup says:

We care bout this?? I mean as Roses and all…we care?
      ==========
      :yes: I care much more about this than rancid leather pants and wool coats that are worn year-round.

Wasting time says:

I said fukk him and the car. I only drive with my momma, she cool :lol: =================================================
      My momma said no from the door and she never did. Not to teach me or to drive her car. But 6 months after she woke me up real early drove to Toyota (you know I just knew I was getting a car) She got a new one and I got the her old car! Couldn’t tell me NATHAN!!

haters probably wouldve called the ppl on me. :rolleyes:
      _________
      :rofl: “haters” this shyt here is funny! :hahaha:

libra80sbaby says:

———————-

————–
      That aint nothing Butter :bite: I got a 400 in GA on the damn East I cant even remember full name now :rofl: That taught my a$$

libra80sbaby says:

Buttercup says:

We care bout this?? I mean as Roses and all…we care?
      ==========
      ————————-
      Touche’ :tea:

Just Looking says:

How exiciting learning to drive! But as a parent you want to be there to teach your kids.

My son says he is not ready! Thanks goodness

:offtopic: Do you any of you ladies watch “Love in the City?”

I have decided to put my earphones in and listen to ratchet music to get me through these last 45 minutes. I deleted my music app since it cost too much :rolleyes: So I guess I gotta listen to the radio.
      :earphones: This a million dollar watch UEONO :eek:

——————-
      Pearl :thankyou: That’s why I like this pic, sneaky happy :lol: She s mess

Unshakable says:

@butter,

Sometimes it’s hard not to speed. An example of this is when you drive behind someone who received their driver’s license during the bible days and rode chariots. I mean, they went to driving school with pharaoh and the egyptians…..how can i not speed?

Or the people that rode horse and buggy. Either way, change takes time.

=========
      After the fine and fee, I paid about $350. I’m still a little salty that the cop gave me a ticket in the first place. I could literally see my balcony from where he stopped me. Ole bytch azz.

Unshakable says:

@Libra…..not too much….but posting on this makes the time go by faster.

Just Looking says:

haters probably wouldve called the ppl on me. :rolleyes:
      _________
      :rofl: “haters” this shyt here is funny! :hahaha:
      _________
      Real tired the other night, I sent my 17 year old to get me a glass, and he said. Really? You want me to pour liquor? What’s wrong with you mama?

I said pour it, don’t drank it….

Shame he don’t look old enough to run to store to buy. ikid ikid ikid

——————-
      :hahaha: Mines was 5. I had to go on probation. Broke college kid cant catch a break. How can one do 40 on the highway. Im from MI we do 70 All day

Buttercup says:

Do you any of you ladies watch “Love in the City?”
      ==========
      I caught a mini-marathon one rainy Saturday. I think the last episode I saw was when that one chick announced that she had a double mastectomy.

SummerBaby says:

Do you any of you ladies watch “Love in the City?”
      ——————
      :ido:

San ah make ya dance says:

I said pour it, don’t drank it….
      ——————-
      I think my sis in law does shyt like this :rofl: Kids always know when we drinking too, they gonna have some stories when they get older

SOTHERNGRL says:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* says:
      I am ready to go home
      ——————–
      + 1

San ah make ya dance says:

I JUST Started watching this week. I don’t like that one with the messed up weave. One is silly with the lets get a wife to save our marriage.

Buttercup says:

I said pour it, don’t drank it….
      =========
      Mama Butter knew better than this. Me and BroButter32 used to be all in the liquor cabinet when she was gone :lol:

Unshakable says:

@butta,

They do that when they ain’t got no real crimes to pursue. Then they want to aggravate law abiding citizens. Was he an alabaster? :think:

Unshakable says:

@san….for real? what part of mi, if i may be nosy?

The Pearl! says:

speaking of chariots….I know @Taken, you watch M2M…When Mariah told big-headed-ass Quad “I will not get down off my Chair-EE-Ott to throw tomatoes with you”….bitch, please!!!!! Fake ass accent and all. WTF is a chair-ee-ott? You mean a chariot? I can’t stand fake ass bitches who’re riding someone else’s steam (blackadeshi hubby), but act all high fallutin and shyt…heif, you JUST arrived. Sitcho ass down on your fukcing chair-ee-ott and eat a dack. Ugh!

==========
      Of course he was alabaster. 89% of this county is. The apartment community across the street is a bit of an eye sore. ICE did a raid there. There was always tons of traffic in and out of the community. He was targeting them, but I was caught in the crossfire.

Other stories:
      Janelle “Cult Leader” Monae cancelled her Australian tour due to mystery illness
      OK and another mag reporting the Carters are divorcing and faking the funk for money and public image. I can admit if they did divorce I would be shocked :shrugs:
      Torei Hart: I just saw on another site she said her kids knows she broke up the marriage :oops: I stand corrected. She said RibSammich was a hoe. Why the kids know baffles me. Sounds like grown people putting kids in their business. Not ok.
      That’s it I am joining twatter. People go In on there :typing:

SummerBaby says:

——————
      I caught a marathon a few weeks ago. Chenoa just wants another wife for her own pleasure.

San ah make ya dance says:

@Unshake. Our highways are all 70 just about. Some may change to 50 for a few miles then back. I live in the lower part not far from Indiana

SOTHERNGRL says:

I said pour it, don’t drank it….
      Shame he don’t look old enough to run to store to buy. ikid ikid ikid
      ****************
      @JustLooking this sounds like my aunt when I was young saying light me a cig and you bet not puff it. How I’m gonna light it on the stove without puffing?

—————
      She has too cause the shyt just don’t make sense. Im wondering why they were married for 13 years and waited til she was 40 to try for kids :shrugs: If he wanted them so bad

Unshakable says:

Girl, don’t some of them do the most? Had you looked like Yeardley, it wouldn’t have been a problem. Just refuse to accept they lost the war and blacks are free. folks don’t like us being too free.

==========

@Pearl: I like Mariah better than Quad which is not saying a lot :lol: When she said the chariot I giggled like GURL BYE.
      Quad pisses me off looking like a mad roach with a lacefront always trying to serve angry face for the camera scene :rolleyes: Mariah does think she is more grand than she actually is and her Project Pat looking mother Lucy is all the evidence she should ever need to remind her of where she came from. But for real people got to stop gassing these fake heffas heads up. I blame their wanna be women friends like Reco and Lawrence.

SOTHERNGRL says:

@Butter dont laugh that is literally what they would all say. My Momma was the only one of them that didnt smoke. The rest was like ION need no lighter to carry around southern can light it.

==========
      :no: My sprite associate got it too. He basically set a trap to catch people in that one community, but there were other casualties.

missyJ says:

To Catch Up:

I didn’t get my license until I was 18 (failed a few times lost confidence said eff it) My mama taught me to drive

LilMissy ain’t pouring my likka yet. I still try to hide it from her

Ion watch Love in the City.. it’s too much to keep up with.

SOTHERNGRL says:

If 4:00 dont brang its azz on.

SOTHERNGRL says: If 4:00 dont brang its azz on.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~
      3:59!

The Pearl! says:

@Taken….Reco! That fugga is soooooooo over the top with his lips spread to heaven and hell all across his face. Boy, stop making those lippy the lion faces!!!! Mariah AND Quad are fake as hell and both make my fingers itch cuz I want to change the channel whenever they’re on. At least Mariah is cute in the face — Quad — not so much. Cute shape, but not cute in the face. And Maria’s MOTHER????? I try not to just flat out call somebody ugly, but that woman looks like she was badly burned in a fire and still has 3 skin graft procedures left to do!

SOTHERNGRL says:

@Luvvie you are in FL I am in Bama as I type this chit it is just 2:50.

Buttercup says:

@Sothern, I laughed because it reminded me one of the 2 times in my life I smoked.

I was about 6 or 7, and Papa Butter and I were at Grandma Butter’s house. I heard the ice cream man coming, so I was trying to get my daddy’s attention. After saying “Excuse me, Daddy!” about 50 times, I saw the chances of getting a push pop waning. I grabbed the cigarette he was smoking out of his hand (he still didn’t notice :angry: ) and took a looooooong drag. He never spanked me, but that was probably the closest encounter.

Desperate times call for desperate measures :lol:

SOTHERNGRL says:you are in FL I am in Bama as I type this chit it is just 2:50.
      ~~~
      :wink:
      WONT BE LONG Nahh Either Way! :lol:

Pearl :cosign: EVERYTHING you said. When Reco makes those faces I am like :stop: You already ugly enough as it is. Quad just does TOO MUCH. That fat effeminate husband is going to tire of her. Especially if she doesn’t give him a baby to pass off as validation that he likes girls. I think if her doggy couture line takes off she will have no need for him. I think he was her stepping stone into a lifestyle. One that Mariah did help get her into. Like it or love it I think that’s the truth.

missyJ says:

He never spanked me, but that was probably the closest encounter.

—————

But did ya get the push pop???

Just Looking says:

On Ladies in the City…
      The one with bad weave…The one who had cancer and WEARS a WIG. Girl, stop you iz a mess. Not sure of of name, but she really irks my nerves.

Honestly, I am not committed to the show, I don’t know non of their names. If I get my Breast Cut off, their is NO DAMN way, I’m not signing up for A cups. Nope

The one Actress from G; married to the little gay Millionaire.

The big one that is married to a white man, that has refused to show any of his self on TV.

Team Mariah, Quad should stop until she finds some EDGES. She has none and maybe no hair….

Buttercup says:

But did ya get the push pop???
      ========
      :yes: Sure did.

The Pearl! says:

@Taken, yeah, Quad and them damned dogs are WAY too much! Bitch, you’re an African American Woman!!!! Put the fukcing dogs DOWN, and stop trying to be all Becky with yo shyt….bring it back to black, bitch! Damn! And, I agree — if she doesn’t pop out at least one child, her chubby hubby is gon’ be THROUGH with her — he needs some proof that he got some puccee at least ONCE so the other docs will stop snickering behind his wide byke!

15 more minutes :waiting:
      What else can I look up :thinking:
      I need to watch my DVRs.. I think I have RHONY, Hollywood Exes and my soaps on there. That’ll get me through night

SOTHERNGRL says:

But did ya get the push pop???
      ========
      Sure did.
      ((((((((((((((((((
      NOW THATS WHATS IMPORTANT

Wasting time says:

Taken what story you watch?

Buttercup says:

I guess I’m the only one who doesn’t think Quad’s husband is gay :shrug: Eternally corny? Yes. Gay? No.

Just Looking says:

badly burned in a fire and still has 3 skin graft procedures left to do!
      Will not laugh at you, I refuse to go to HAIL TODAY! NOPE

Her mama look crazy

:lol: why do yall watch shows with ppl you hate?

I be in the house watching “my grandmother’s recipe”

Just Looking says:

@Butter – THought Helium Voice was gay TOO, until he sort of cussed her out about approaching Mariah.

(in squealing voice) Why you take your azz over there.

Her response was so whack – Talkn bout she not putting her tail betwinx her legs like a DUCK) Umm no edge don’t you mean, DOG. She is obsessed with the MUTTS.

Just Looking says:

@User – Don’t know :shame:

Buttercup says:

:lol: @helium voice. I never got that vibe from him. I do believe that there are many men who are on the DL, but I don’t think every black man is gay (even if he does wear sweater vests and has a higher pitched voice than myself).

Just Looking says:

Not to rehash, but I heard that Future was at the Slot joint with Mama Joyce

SOTHERNGRL says:

*****************
      This po creter is talking about he want a baby and she talmbout but we got Boo Boo & Froo Froo ( idont know what those dogs names are) He said those are dogs not kids. This heffa say dont call them dogs. I knew she was crazy as a damn betsy bug then.

:rofl: @ a boo boo and a froo froo

SOTHERNGRL says:

:newpost: Comments off its Monica baby Bday. Go look at the pictures.

crazy as a damn betsy bug then
      =========
      I :heart: how country you are!

San ah make ya dance says:

Monicas boy is handsome look like he will be a low key fella :yes:

there’s a new post but the comments are turned off. :shrugs:

Happy bday Modern Life :partyhat:

I don’t know why I watch people that irk me? Entertainment :lol: I tend to like villains in movies sometimes anyways as long as they have a heart underneath it all :oops: Whoever asked I watch Y&R and B&B…
      I AM OUTCHEA :yahoo: BBL… Maybe… might take the kids to the park

That vid is sooo sweet

Buttercup says:

:chase: I need Auntie to cut it out with all of the cute kids! Happy birthday Lil Rocko :partyhat:

Wasting time says:

Why we can’t say Happy Bday Rocko on his own post though?

SOTHERNGRL says:

crazy as a damn betsy bug then
      =========
      I how country you are!
      ****************
      Child blame MommaSouthern. We are from Montgomery but the little country sayings and chit she full of them. have folks thanking we from friggin Slapout (yes this is a real city/town)ask @Dub cause I know she has heard of it.

Just Looking says:

boo boo and froo froo
      ++++++++++++++++
      her two babies; are Khloe and Kar’ie Webb-Lunceford

Wasting time says:

Why we can’t say Happy Bday Rocko on his own post though?

because you know how YALL do :tea: its for the best.

missyJ says:

———————–

Good! We can be harsh on our black men, if they don’t own Timbs and out hoein they ghey. And if the out hoein they ain’t chit :lol: We won’t let our sensitive black mens be great

______
      Ain’t her edges just tragic though?? That damned part in her wiglet is so fukcing long it’s a shame!

SOTHERNGRL says:

That vid is sooo sweet
      ********************
      Frfr Monica has the sweetest kids. She a darn good Mom I dont know it cause I dont “know” her but I feel she a good Mom. :thinking: where @Man at he know he love Monica :sarcasm:

Wasting time says:

because you know how YALL do :tea: its for the best.
      =============

:nite: Roses

missyJ says:

Why we can’t say Happy Bday Rocko on his own post though?

=====================

You know exactly why… and so do I… :kona:

Awwh :happybirthday: ROCKO!! MOE is such a proud mommy :)

@SANDRA now U know the Roses luv the kids! we would nevah..

The Pearl! says:

It’s fukcing up all the cliches that make my booty itch with these chicks! When the hell have you ever heard of a duck tucking his tail???? Because duck rhymes with tuck you just through that shyt together??? :no:

————–
      That’s how she comes off to me too. I don’t know what his problem is about her tho :shrugs:

________
      Bitch might be crazy too, but she is def. FAKE as hell….And I didn’t necessarily get a gay vibe from her hubby, it’s just — do men (black men with money) REALLY put up with women such as these??? I mean I know men are visual creatures, but they really don’t want any substance with their puccee? I don’t get it at all.

=========
      Exactly!

:crying:
      Just watched MO’s vid; :crying1: how SWEET. made me well up with tuuurs

Just Looking says:

boo boo and froo froo
      ++++++++++++++++
      her two babies; are Khloe and Kar’ie Webb-Lunceford
      ********
      and I’m mad at you for knowing this…I even despise the way she pronounces their names

Oh so we all gone act like we don’t think Quad dude be squeezing his fat a$$ into her pannies prancing round in them while she gone??? It’s just (points at self) MWAH??? :rolleyes:

Buttercup says:

do men (black men with money) REALLY put up with women such as these???
      ===========
      Money doesn’t change much. Men with money (black, white, yellow, or purple) will put up with shallowness, emasculation, cheating, selfishness, etc. just like an average Joe would.

It only becomes an issue when their spouse’s behavior gets in the way of them making money. Even then, problems are kept hush hush or people are straight Ray Charles to it :cool:

SOTHERNGRL says:

@Pearl I dont get the ghey vibe from him. His voice is high pitched but whatever :shrug: He did tell her with that mess with Mariah “you know I dont approve of public spectacles” thats as stern as Ive seen him with her

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

:rofl: :hahaha:

Buttercup says:

do men (black men with money) REALLY put up with women such as these???
      ===========
      I mean, the women were fighting in evening gowns, just acting up in general. It’s hard for me to believe these doctors’ peers take them seriously with their women on TV showin out. I guess men baffle the hell outta me — whilst I’m around here trying to be dignified, classy, hard working, and a buncha other stuff, tartlets, hoes and airheads are “winning” (I use quotations cuz I know very little in this world is as it seems)…dem hoes is prolly miserable behind closed doors – hmph!

Sandy I don’t think you needed to turn off the comments on the Lil Rocko post. Sure we ripped Monica a new one over those thugged out pics of that precious baby, but she done changed in 10 years. She is not the thug misses she once was.

Happy Birthday Rodney!!! Good job mommy Mo.

missyJ says:

===========

Chinese Zodiac say it’s the Ratchet Year of the Hoe :facepalm: Seems like there is no good in being decent, classy, cooking, or smart. Lady in the streets freak in the sheets is GONE! Gotta be freak for errybody to see

==========
      The antics are trumped up for television, but you would be surprised with the things people put up with. The peers of the doctors may not have much to say, because they’re dealing with their own ish at home.

Sandy, you didn’t tell us the whole story on Tameka’s statements about her role in the demise of her marriage. She actually was really real with it. I like her a little more now.

:happybirthday: lil man!
      =================
      On Topic: Time flies! :eek:
      ============
      Off Topic(from downstairs):
      From where I’m from, You can name your baby Anything you like :yes:

**********************

Yup yup.

missyJ says:

===========
      Oh! I see! Thanks for the clarification, @Missy! :mad: :cuss: Shyt pisses me awf!

Buttercup says:

dem hoes is prolly miserable behind closed doors – hmph!
      =========
      I would definitely agree to this. Many of them self medicate with alcohol and prescription drugs :coffee:

I feel like I live in the Housewife Capital of the World, and about half of the women seem bat shyt crazy to me. They don’t work, but won’t even order take out and have it on the table when their husbands get home.

All they’re worried about is getting botox and having the latest handbag. Somewhere in between that they make an effort to keep the kids alive.

WHO pissing Pearl off?!?!? :angry: :chase: