Master P’s Wife: “He’s a Liar, I Don’t Do Drugs”

Rapper Master P Celebrates His 44th B-Day With Family At Mr. Chow

No one can say rap tycoon Master P isn’t a great father. Despite his ongoing marital problems, Master P’s children are well-adjusted, non-troublemakers. P, whose real name is Percy Miller, celebrated his 44th birthday with his large brood at Mr. Chow in Beverly Hills, California last night. He is pictured above, 3rd from right, with daughter Cymphonique Miller, far right, and sons Romeo Miller, 2nd from left, Vercy Miller, Hercy Miller and Mercy Miller.

Percy’s estranged wife, Sonya Miller, is still running to gossip tabloid TMZ.com trying to get the upper hand in their ongoing divorce. Sonya tells TMZ the rapper lied when he said she does drugs in front of their children. She claims it’s all part of P’s attempt to brainwash their kids against her.

Thankfully they waited until the children were old enough before they started divorce proceedings.

Sonya Miller is reacting to last night’s comments from her estranged husband, telling a TMZ photog he’d give her whatever she wanted in their divorce … as long as she got off drugs.

But Miller says she is not on drugs and that she’s never done drugs in front of her kids. She says she feels horrible her kids claims she’s on drugs, and feels P brainwashed them.

Miller claims P is just using their kids as pawns, saying, “When I filed divorce, that’s when he came and took my kids … I was the one dealing with and raising those seven kids when he was running the streets.”

Miller says she’s looking forward to her day in court. Source

Photos: INFphoto.com

127 Responses to “Master P’s Wife: “He’s a Liar, I Don’t Do Drugs””

Vercy Miller, Hercy Miller and Mercy Miller.
    I can’t go no further :ghost: You got to be on snort :snort: to let somebody convince you to named your kids that bullspit :banned:

Sonya should just be quiet. P’s dirty deeds are documented. Look at that Rainbow..

Is Cym 18 yet? I been waiting to talk about her.. :lol:

:offtopic: The photo going around of Michael Jordan’s twins are not his children. The photo is on every blog, but a woman claims they are her twins, not his. :shrug:

Vercy, Hercy, and Mercy :facepalm:

they some handsome boys though :yes:

well dam! its a whole slew of on break babies up there. goodness gracious! :shocked:

Romeo Miller

CHA CHA says:

SHYTTT SHE LIKE “SHOW ME THE RECEIPTS” :hahaha:

they some handsome boys though :yes:

The boys are cute..the girls *****s head to side*

P and his brothers was ruggedly handsome tho. In they own Louisiana way. :yes:

_________________________________________

:lol: MJ looked at the pic of those sweet babies and was like :eek: :no: I’s NOT the pappy!

Meanwhile, Lebron was on the side staring him down. :bball:

Is Cym 18 yet? I been waiting to talk about her..

whatchu waiting for? Dubb talks about Campho phenique every chance she gets. :lol:

SummerBaby says:

Which ones beside Cymphonique isn’t theirs together?

:eek: Those names

SummerBaby says:

Is Cym 18 yet? I been waiting to talk about her..
    —————–
    I have mixed feelings about her thigh high boots.

VDot says:

Is Cym 18 yet? I been waiting to talk about her..

Ummmmm sure :shrug:

Whatcha got for us? :popcorn:

Gigi26 says:

What kind of fukk ass names…. :no:

Look we don’t live in the backwoods no mo, name them kids right! Like what the hell?! Hercy, Mercy, Versy? Shyt sound like a line out of the Nutty Professor :no:

A.J. says:

Romeo look a fool wit it. :tea: Just because one can afford Versace doesn’t mean you should and wear everything they sell.

Romeo Miller
    Cymphonique Miller
    Tytyana Miller
    Hercy Miller
    Vercy Miller
    Veno Miller
    Italy Miller
    Inty Miller
    Mercy Miller

Clique deep.

and a partridge in a pear tree

but you just playing, right? those aint real ppl names are they? :facepalm:

_________________________________________
    Meanwhile, Lebron was on the side staring him down. :bball:

:hahaha: Times like this I wish me and Lebron were :love:. :lol: Savannah dont know how to make side eye jokes. I just know it!

Uyanda says:

:hahaha: at the kids names!

San ah make ya dance says:

One look just like em :eek:

Gigi26 says:

Soulful ass family :no:

:offtopic: Nelly remanded to Floyd being a BISH. Said why be Rich with poor character. Nelly.. Folk :stop: leave her alone. You bad Floyd bout the same height he got them hands bruh.. He bout to put them paws on you :box:

:hahaha: I think the boots are ankle/calf? She wearing hybrid jean/leggings.. :yes:

I dont have nothing to say bout the child…I just remember the gossiping about her being favored. Where her rice caking mammy at? :tea:

San ah make ya dance says:

Those are some really HIGH boots :huh: And they really did not name their kids that. I’m dyslexic right

VDot says:

:lol: Naw Savannah don’t know how to make those jokes. She’s Akron bougie…..so that means she’s slow not swift. :lol:

I should have threw her name out the other day when Man said he only likes women Kim K’s size and smaller. She’s smaller than Kim K isn’t she? :thinking:

Whaaaaa. Dont blame me. Uhhhhh. Na na na nah. :yes:

Ummmmm sure :shrug:

Whatcha got for us? :popcorn:

:stop:
    you ont bit mo know (or care) how old that girl is

Wasting time says:

Bye Felecia.
    Master P lying and the older kids lying.
    He said you can have anything and everything if you pass a drug test
    If you clean you would have done it 5,236 times already

Soulful ass family :no:

SummerBaby says:

I think the boots are ankle/calf? She wearing hybrid jean/leggings..
    —————-
    :rofl: :hahaha: That’s what I get for not blowing the pic up. I still don’t like it. :tea:

Wasting time says:

:nite: Roses

VDot says:

Said why be Rich with poor character.

:yes: But I wanna know what Ashanti gotta say about this mess. You know she sitting there with the Gabby lip quiver. She was only worried about Tae Tae. She aint know it was other bishes in the picture. Bless her

BRAVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEAAAAARRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTT *throws up the :heart:”

Milky says:

CRACK IS WHACK <<<< this is what Sonya is saying!!!! :rofl:

She’s Akron bougie

:rofl: :hahaha: :wail: I pretty much hate her.

Soulful ass family :no:
    _________________________

COME ON GIGI. iont wanna laugh bout dis :no:

:ghost:

Gigi26 says:

They all look like they balled out on Just Fab dot com esp them thigh high plastic boots :no: Horrid for the outfit and horrible for the environment :no:

Soulful ass family

by Gigi26 on May 1, 2014 at 4:24 pm
    ——-
    :yes: :lol:
    I bet that bag full of Versace is a wealthy person’s rejects :no: gone have him looking like a fat Liberace nigga bear

KayCeiSoul says:

they some handsome boys though

The boys are cute..the girls *****s head to side*

P and his brothers was ruggedly handsome tho. In they own Louisiana way.

****************

:cosign:

Corey was the finest, but P was rugged fine too.
    I always loved his smirk. :heart:

Gigi26 says:

:ghost: @ Vdot :rofl: Shanti don’t got the answers :no:

VDot says:

Where her rice caking mammy at?

:blink: That Asian let that nucca name her daughter that??? :hailnaw:

Gigi26 says:

fat Liberace nigga bear
    —————————
    HELL YEAH :no: :rofl:

Ashanti somewhere mad writing lyrics to her next hit :eek:

A.J. says:

gone have him looking like a fat Liberace nigga bear
    :rofl: :lol:

SummerBaby says:

BRAVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEAAAAARRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTT *throws up the ”
    ————-
    It’s bananas. : hahaha:

Gigi26 says:

Her mammy prolly one of the trashy Asians like Lil Wayne baby mommma :yes:

fat Liberace nigga bear

:wail: c’mon nah!

did yall see the birthday cake tho? :kona:

KayCeiSoul says:

************************

Hey GiGi :rofl: :cosign:

And why Cymballa mash those Dustnificent Black Pebble Warshed jeans in those boots like that? Look like she whistled for them bishes (the jeans) and they walked over, jumped on her, then reached over and pulled the boots up. Allbythemselves :coffee:

Poor Ashanti! :| But Nelly been done for her. She aint fooling nobody..I think she wants to be married and whatnot and that nigga Nelly aint did nothing bout it in umpteen yurrs..so :no:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I have questions:
    How many of these kids are hers?
    Who named the kids?
    Where is Silkk the Shocker?
    Do he have kids?
    What happened to No Limit?
    Did she take the drug test?
    If so did she fail?

San ah make ya dance says:

I need a pic of the Sonya up top

VDot says:

GiGi – She shol don’t got the answers. Hell she didn’t even know the question. :brokenheart:

VDot says:

GiGi – She shol don’t got the answers. Hell she didn’t even know the question.

aww baby :confused:

That Asian let that nucca name her daughter that???

Heck yeah!
    ‘You wrie sheck fo bebbie?’ :rules: ‘okay. you name bebbie’ :yes:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Ashanti somewhere mad writing lyrics to her next hit
    ————————
    Good…she needs one. Ain’t have a hit since Murder Inc was in business.

Dustnificent Black Pebble Warshed

________________________________________

:dead: I hate that I scrolled up to take a closer look. And :rofl: at Cymballa.

lata yall :hi: bout to take this lovely springtime stroll uptown. its finally in the 70s today :nun:

good idea User… think I’ll go fire up the grill since it finally stopped raining this week! :hi:

I concur :tea:
    Ain’t no need to say jack :eek:

*rolls the GoodFellas film* Fugg Yew. Pay Me :eek:

KayCeiSoul says:

Master P, a 43-year-old rapper, clothing manufacturer, investor, producer, actor, phone sex line owner, sports agent management firm operator, toy manufacturer, books and magazine publisher, Foot Locker owner, fast-food chains franchisee, record company executive, film production company magnate, was ordered to pay her a paltry $271 a month for his four younger children with her.

:coffee: See…I woulda just robbed him.

Uyanda says:

LOL at trashy Asian. :dead:

Any of y’all know a black woman dating an Asian dude?

VDot says:

‘You wrie sheck fo bebbie?

______________________________

I hate yall :lol:

OpinionHated says:

Oh mercy mercy me… I’m gonna say bish was on drugs when they NAMED the kids – for real Cymphonique… ha ha ha ha ha ha ha how scary is it that Romeo has the most normal name of the brood…..

I HATE when “adults” use social media to air out personal stuff – grow up maaaannnnn……

KayCeiSoul says:

VDot – you know you and I are equally insane. :kiss:

Just seen Donald Sterling’s whore on a pic with Bishop Magic Don Juan. She been in these streets. :hahaha:

Milky says:

:rofl: and :dead: between this post and the eva post LORD TAKE ME NOW!!

KayCeiSoul says:

Uyanda says:

LOL at trashy Asian.

Any of y’all know a black woman dating an Asian dude?

*******************************

Far – Few – and – IN BETWEEN.

We don’t play ’bout our saw-sish! :angry:
    Somebody would have to open up a shelter for lil’ Asian men – it’d be so many battered men for failing to perform/lack of tool. :eek:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Phone sex line owner!? Producer of what!? Toys!? I’ve never seen half this shyt from him. And 200 dollars!? The hell they file at?

Apple and Oranges here.
    *flips the coin* So what IF she is on drugs… That DOES NOT HAVE SHATT to do with HALF :tea:

Uyanda says:

You wrie check for bebe? LMAO :dead: who said that?

We don’t play ’bout our saw-sish! :angry:
    :ghost:

Milky says:

We don’t play ’bout our saw-sish
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    realist shait ever said on this here blog!!

zurishay says:

OMG He has 9 kids. But the names are even more shocking. lol

I wouldn’t let my daughter wear no hoe boots though :nono:

missyJ says:

Uyanda

I know few black women cruising the Orient.

KayCeiSoul says:

@Keya – he told the court he needed more time to get his financial statements together, so the court allowed him to pay the absolute minimum until the next hearing.

Sonya need to be glad he got the kids rhett nah, ’cause she can-nawt feed them off that two-hunnit small. :coffee:

FuturedocDonte says:

Did I really just read Hercy, Vercy, and Mercy :blink: :no:

And why does cymphonique (don’t even get me started on this name) look half Asian and all her brothers look all the way black? Is she from outside the marriage :huh:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Apple and Oranges here.
    *********************
    @DTTS thats what I dont understand whether she is on drugs or not. Pay her whats due and if she fugg up the money on drugs then thats her bad. Hell you probably the reason she doing the chit. Look like every time you dropped your pants sperm magically fell into a womans puss that was not hers.Knowing how some of the southern men are he was cheating and probably trying to whoop her azz.

We don’t play ’bout our saw-sish

____________________________________

KayCei, a damn fool I tell ya :kiss:

But a know a sista or two with an Asian. Indian (Red Dot) Asian tho. Muslims who :pray: and then turn up Rick Ross :yes: but deny their chocolate drop to their family :eyeroll:

SummerBaby says:

I wouldn’t let my daughter wear no hoe boots though
    ————-
    Me either :no: but I have a pair. :tea:

FuturedocDonte says:

You wrie sheck fo bebbie?’ ‘okay. you name bebbie’

:ghost:

Milky says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

I wouldn’t let my daughter wear no hoe boots though
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I was just thinking this :fistbump: now let me taste the chapstick :kiss:

Any of y’all know a black woman dating an Asian dude?

I know a married couple. JUST ONE. I didn’t even know she was married to an Asian man and I was going on and on about how Asians cant drive.. :ashamed:

She laughed it off..but you shouldve heard me tryna to say I meant the women.. :| :hahaha:

Uyanda says:

I know few black women cruising the Orient.

by missyJ on May 1, 2014 at 4:47 pm
    ============================

Their credit jacked up, or nah?

SOTHERNGRL says:

Did I really just read Hercy, Vercy, and Mercy
    **************
    @Future Yeparoni.

:cheer: SR, you should do a BISH OF THE DAY like that NY radio cat :rofl:

p and floyd would be today’s bish of the day :kona:

KayCeiSoul says:

Thank you Milky. *bows* And :kiss: DTTS. Ise tied of chasin’ yew Bew!

Onliest Asian man that sparked a tanglin’ was the Emperor in that movie Curse of the Golden Flower. And that’s only because he looked distinguised and exactly like my BD, ‘cept for he ain’t Asian.

Last time I saw it, I threw a shoe at the t.v. though. I had a flashback and was like, “Yo’ PIEFACE AZZ!!” :ashamed:

:bounce: I got a new lipchap Milky! :kiss: <–Rasberry lemonade blast by blistex :nun: It's sweet tew :winky:

VDot says:

Me either :no: but I have a pair.

___________________________________

Bring ‘em out, Bring ‘em out! :cheer:

Sonya is not Cympho mama. He also got another Asian boy. They are Filipino. :tea:

VDot says:

Me either :no: but I have a pair.

___________________________________

Bring ‘em out, Bring ‘em out! :cheer:

:thinking: Wonderfing what thee perfect outfit would be :eek:

hotpant shorts :shrug:
    mini :yes:
    raincoat :yahoo:

KayCeiSoul says:

Beeeebers :hug:

Another son? By the same lil’ nail lady? He really liked how she did his feet huh?
    :grin:

ION like how she spells her name, should be like Ghandi’s wife :eek:

AND a whole other son :shocked: What the hell mel :blink:
    —-
    S, go to counseling today! You and Ms. Jackson :lol:

Uyanda says:

The good Lord ain’t never made anything more beautiful than a black man. Even though their asses are triflin, I’m ashamed to say the stroke is so worth the stress. :shame:

:hug: :chase: rofl: I just hollered so lloud! :eek:

OMGAWd :rofl: Kay, rumor is, P say Filipino women make better looking kids. :| He say he wanted a kid to ride into showbizz and apparently only mixed kids can do that.

I dont think P know that Romeo is his cutest kid. I dont think Cympho is cute at all…remind me of Karate but I know many ppl think Karate is pretty so :shrug:

FuturedocDonte says:

:whistle:

Make em say “unnnn nana nana”

That’s all I got :coffee:

:whistle:
    Whenever I’m near you
    I hear a Symphony :nun:

Uyanda says:

=========

I phucken hollered!!

missyJ says:

Why come Romeo the only one that got a lil shine? Outta 9 chirrens at least 2 gotta be able to sang dance or whistle.

Jackson’s had what 5/10, Braxton got 5/6

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

SR, you should do a BISH OF THE DAY like that NY radio cat

p and floyd would be today’s bish of the day
    ****************************

Here here! :cosign:

There would never be a shortage qualified candidates like the Morning Glory drought.

& ION do stress :nono: in any color(black,white,brown, or green), back in the day yeah but now :no:

missyJ says:

Uyanda

Shole ain’t. They on even know the word cosigner

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

SR, you should do a BISH OF THE DAY like that NY radio cat

p and floyd would be today’s bish of the day
    ****************************

Here here! :cosign:

:thinking: SR might wanna name it Thorn of the Day or something :lol:
    and that's ok… I'm down! :fistbump: (like we gotta do something :rofl: )

raincoat :yahoo:

:yes:

“P say Filipino women make better looking kids.”

:huh: They ain’t even the cutest Asian group. Da fugg?!?!

Romeo is for sure the cutest. Back in the day I had a crush on him. And his Uncle Murder :thinking: It was after he turned 18, I swear :eek:

SummerBaby says:

I dont think P know that Romeo is his cutest kid.
    ————–
    :cosign:

Imma go find some Controversy :pigsfly:

There also some kids named Tytana and Intylyana I think. Lie to yall not.

I dont feel like tambout Cymphonyharmonic today.

Pres. Bush stated that his brother would be a good president :scared:

Reports of military sex assaults up 50%

Sonya is not Cympho mama. He also got another Asian boy. They are Filipino.
    *********************

:no: P. ain’t ’bout sh*t. And them two youngest boys look too young for all this mess.

OTB

Coochie look way better than Symphonic.

Peaches dies from heroine OD.
    Does cassie do heroine? :eek:

1st East Asian Nation adopts Sharia Law :blink:

Five things kill more people in the United States than anything else: heart disease, cancer, lung disease such as emphysema and chronic bronchitis, stroke and unintentional injuries such as those on roads or caused by medication overdoses.

Together, these five conditions cause almost two-thirds of all deaths in the country — nearly 900,000 each year.
    =========
    :stop: smoking cigarettes BEFORE you manage to die :casket:

Uyanda says:

“P say Filipino women make better looking kids.”

They ain’t even the cutest Asian group. Da fugg?!?!

======================

Ey man, as long as they’re yellow with cat eyes and a funny accent, they’re good to go!

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Pres. Bush stated that his brother would be a good president
    *******************

I can't get with a prez name Jeb. I on't think he gone win based on his name alone.

:rofl: This mofo is going to make $32M US Saturday night and he just HAD TO be all emotional over social media over Ms. Jackson :lol: :rofl: That is really cracking me up :hahaha:

Coochie look way better than Symphonic.

:yes: She do. Coochie, Today, and only today! you win the Asian love me long time looks race.

:lol: I dont know why Im so bad off on Coochie. Poor girl. She seems perfectly nice. :shrug:

missyJ says:

:newpost:

Coochie, Today, and only today! you win the Asian love me long time looks race.

:rofl: :rofl:

missyJ says:

@Bird

He should Change Jeb to Hercy.

Fukk Jeb!

Uyanda says:

New post y’all!

Audacious2 says:

The first comment…. I’m “dead” LMBAO

JerseyGirl68 says:

The bish is lying. Go get help. Next!!!