Michelle Obama Finally Joins the #BringBackOurGirls Movement

First Lady Michelle Obama finally joined the “Bring Back Our Girls” movement. The movement seeks to bring worldwide attention to the 223 missing schoolgirls who were kidnapped from their beds by armed Boko Haram militants last month. The Boko Haram leader, who has taken responsibility for the kidnappings, claims he sold the girls as sex slaves for as little as $12 each.

Mrs. Obama and President Obama failed to show concern for the missing girls until they could no longer ignore the headlines.

Shame on them.

24 Responses to “Michelle Obama Finally Joins the #BringBackOurGirls Movement”

Wasting time says:

:no:

missyJ says:

This is what I had to come byke to?

:no: what about all the countless headlines in the United States
    … I hope these girls are safely returned to their families.

69 says:

…and the results are in.

I’m going to Florida. As of June 1, 2014, I will no longer a Georgian. Palm Beach County will be my new home. I guess this is it, right? :shrug:

I mean we do what we have to in order to get where we want to be and it’s not permanent. I’ll be back in 3-5 years. :wail:

Now I gotta deal with stand yo ground bs in my own damn byke yard. :wail:

Buttercup says:

I know that I haven’t lived through many administrations, but has any other First Lady been as involved and vocal with things outside of politics than Chelle O?

MsB2u says:

WHAT ABOUT THE THOUSANDS OF MISSING KIDS RIGHT HERE IN OUR OWN COUNTRY

missyJ says:

=============

Dang that’s kinda quick

OpinionHated says:

Okay say they find the girls today – where do they go – not back to their homes – the homes their parents are now scared to live in – the government has proven they can’t keep their citizens safe so what they get saved today kidnapped again tomorrow – this is pure ****e – this is an internal issue that nobody can fix until the issues within that government are addressed…

Sandra why don’t yuou like the POTUS and FLOTUS?

Buttercup says:

No need to lament, 69 :cheers: It’s a step to get you where you’d like to be. You’re beginning with an end in mind, so now all you have to do is execute. At least you don’t have to pay state income taxes. I wouldn’t fret too much about SYG. I think it’s North FL that mainly uses it unjustly.

69 says:

Buttercup says:

Yep.

Sandra Best Friend’s Wife called Katrina, Hurricane Currina. You know why? Because she was busy having tea and crumpets in the White House with that eldest twin talking about how they were planning on going to Europe and tear up the runway while the Southeast was under imminent assault. That was the extent of fcks they had to give during a time of despair. :yes:

69 says:

Buttercup says:

_______________________________
    I told him, no speeka spanish.

No eata taco

No drinka Corona.

I needa Collard Green, Cornbread.

He say Palm Beach County best for you.

Buttercup says:

Thanks for the clarification, 69. I thought I was tripping, because I couldn’t think of a First Lady who actually seemed to give a fawk about what goes on in this country- let alone the world.

69 says:

missyJ says:

=============
    Dang that’s kinda quick
    _________
    I really have to plans to give up my residency. I just won’t be living in GA anymore.

Hell be damned that EYE not be associated with the Peach State. :kona:

Buttercup says:

I told him, no speeka spanish.
    No eata taco
    No drinka Corona.
    I needa Collard Green, Cornbread.
    He say Palm Beach County best for you.
    ========
    :casket: Cause I read this in an ‘migo’s voice.

libra80sbaby says:

:thinking: I have a feeling Sandra didn’t vote for Obama. I don’t know why, I just have a gut feeling that she didnt

Sandra why don’t yuou like the POTUS and FLOTUS?

their lack of ‘blue blood’??? :kona:

Buttercup says:

============
    Well you know Auntie is from across the pond. I don’t know if she has gone through natural… You know what? :kona:

VDot says:

Sandra’s not a citizen so she can’t vote. :lol:

love your login Butter, love it… :nono:

(oh, I answered you downstairs gal :tea: )

Buttercup says:

:newpost: I saw it Nancy :winky:

Hillary tried to be a proactive first lady, but they wanted to burn her at the stake because she stated that she had political views too and wasn’t gonna just stay home and bake cookies! you woulda thunk she said stay-at-home moms were unskilled deadbeats and gold-diggers the way they attacked her :phew: …oh and don’t forget Nancy Reagan: “Just Say No” :rolleyes: all the while her and Ronnie consulting psychics in the white house and he got secret oldtimers while pretending to be functioning as the leader of the free world FOH :rolleyes:

msimserious says:

It’s an unfortunate even that happened, BUT what exactly were the Obama’s supposed to do? The US definitely has its own issues.